dilligaf. just made casually by myself. society sucks :(. Reminds me my personal favorite facebook post of all time. "After getting shot in the stomach, this soldier has enough strength to lift his gun, and contin
x

Comments(459):

[ 459 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#74 - Totoro (03/05/2012) [-]
mfw when i seen the comments.
mfw when i seen the comments.
#58 - anon (03/05/2012) [-]
I'm pretty sure the military has nothing to do with crappy music, Gangster thug punks, and assholes.. Don't get me wrong, love the people out there fighting for me.. but this post makes no sense..
#292 - anon (03/06/2012) [-]
War is part of our nature. Humans have been fighting since the dawn of time. We may be able to surpress it to the point where it would just be petty terrorists but it will still be there. It's natural to hate war but there's nothing to stop it. We fight for the dumbest reasons according to some people but it's basically for survival. It may have to do with ideology but what keeps it going? Resources for our survival. Water? Food? Money? All have a part in it. Fighting to protect others? Its for THEIR survival. To keep the world going. TL;DR? Hey, I'm just expressing my view of this topic.War is a nasty thing, but sadly, its basically what keeps us going too. It's our drug which the affect of withdrawel is extinction.
#297 to #292 - anon (03/06/2012) [-]
i understand your ideas, but their is no need to fight for our needs, humans just see it as a quicker way to handle things as well as a scapegoat for for people's personal bias's. If everyone were to stop being so prejudice and stop being ass holes toward each other then we could surpase our "human nature", but don't take this the wrong way.
User avatar #298 to #292 - stillnotbob (03/06/2012) [-]
We can have peace in our world as soon as greed, unhappiness, and poverty ends.
#308 to #298 - samjackal (03/06/2012) [-]
Greed is natural: you need things to survive happily.
Unhappiness is natural: feeling unhappy is your body telling you to change your situation for the better.
Poverty is natural: not all people are as capable as others, inequality will always exist.
Thus, peace can never exist. And what would be the point of peace anyways? Without conflict there can be no progress. Without conflict we would still be cavemen.
User avatar #312 to #308 - stillnotbob (03/06/2012) [-]
Greed is natural, but our economic system accommodates to it. Unhappiness comes from stress and pain, while heartbreak is inevitable, things like stress from being a debt slave working at a monotonous job every day, wasting your life away is unnatural. Poverty is natural in our economic system. In short, resource based economy = solution to all our problems. Go watch the documentary, Zeitgeist, if you want to know what I mean.
#301 to #298 - anon (03/06/2012) [-]
which will be never
User avatar #303 to #301 - stillnotbob (03/06/2012) [-]
Not unless we embrace a resource based economy.
#299 to #298 - anon (03/06/2012) [-]
exactly
User avatar #302 to #299 - stillnotbob (03/06/2012) [-]
And also religion. Preparing for mixed thumbs.
User avatar #306 to #302 - freshblob (03/06/2012) [-]
I somewhat disagree
There's nothing wrong with religion, just the people who take it too seriously
It's alright to believe in a religion, but it's not okay to hurt others over it
User avatar #314 to #306 - stillnotbob (03/06/2012) [-]
Religion will and always has divided people. As long as people are divided by his god/her god, there will always be conflicts, corruption, greed, and poverty. The rich have been and still do use religion to rule the poor.
User avatar #331 to #314 - freshblob (03/06/2012) [-]
Religion was intended to be a way to unite people. If people were to take the peace aspect of religion instead of the violent aspect, we would be well off
User avatar #335 to #331 - stillnotbob (03/06/2012) [-]
It only unites us if we're all the same religion. That argument is like saying race unites us if we're all the same race. Whenever there is a difference between 2 peoples beliefs and the only arguments they have are based on their faith, the argument will never be settled.
User avatar #500 to #335 - freshblob (03/06/2012) [-]
But if humanity was to put aside this hate, religion wouldn't be an issue
User avatar #322 to #292 - keither (03/06/2012) [-]
in the words of the great Edwin Starr: "WAR! What is it good for? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!"
#300 to #292 - samjackal (03/06/2012) [-]
**samjackal rolled a random image posted in comment #159 at North Korea's secret weapon ** War is natural selection scaled up a notch.
User avatar #305 to #292 - garymuthafuknoak (03/06/2012) [-]
War, war never changes.
#310 to #305 - anon (03/06/2012) [-]
Read it in the fallout narrators voice I have goosebumps
#364 to #305 - roflbacon (03/06/2012) [-]
Or does it? The war has changed. Did it? The answer is no. Unless it is yes. No of course it is.
Is war. Yes. No. Yes? Duty Calls FTW
#444 - tagline (03/06/2012) [-]
- Content about a soldier comes on FrontPage
> ********* about War appears


-Content about Religon
> Bible fight appears

- Content about ponies
> **** throwing contest appears



Funnyjunk, when will you grow up?
0
#445 to #444 - nignig has deleted their comment [-]
+2
#449 to #444 - theruraljuror **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#129 - haaaxderp (03/06/2012) [-]
Reminds me my personal favorite facebook post of all time.
"After getting shot in the stomach, this soldier has enough strength to lift his gun, and continue shooting so he could cover the retreat of his fellow soldiers.
After a 20 minute firefight, reinforcements arrive, and a medic works on the soldier's wounds. On the stretcher, being brought to a Humvee to be evacuated he lifts his arm, and give a thumbs up, as a thank you to the medic that kept him alive.

And you complain about your mom not giving you an iPhone, because you didn't want to do your chores.
My generation makes me feel sick to my stomach."
#442 to #129 - anon (03/06/2012) [-]
oh wow he shot other human beings let's praise him.
YOU make me sick to my stomach.
User avatar #498 to #442 - haaaxderp (03/06/2012) [-]
A human being who would stop at nothing to kill as many people as possible, in the name of an inaginary friend.
It was self defense, kill him, or he kills you, your friends, and continues to kill.
#455 to #129 - freduardo (03/06/2012) [-]
It's not just your generation. People have always been ungrateful.
It's not just your generation. People have always been ungrateful.
#169 to #129 - anon (03/06/2012) [-]
Hurr Durr respect the Troops.

The army is full of failed rednecks that fight for 'their freedoms' but in reality they are just pawns used for profit.

They couldn't of went to college due to them not being smart enough, and didn't want to work at a low paying wage job so what you do?

fight for your freedoms.
#178 to #169 - supermegasherman (03/06/2012) [-]
if you won't stand behind us feel free to stand in front of us
#179 to #169 - haaaxderp (03/06/2012) [-]
Do you realize that being any rank higher than second lieutenant requires a college degree? You have to be a lieutenant to do just about anything important. Seriously, the people who don't go to college don't do anything important.
User avatar #175 to #169 - disturbedfan ONLINE (03/06/2012) [-]
Fusk you anon, its because of those brave men and women that you are even able to maintain the life you have. So back off the military because they are the true heroes of our time.
#211 to #175 - anon (03/06/2012) [-]
That is by far the most ignorant comment I have ever read. Your government wants you to believe that low tech Iraqis and Afghan terrorist are terrorizing America when in reality the war is unjustified. They are blind loyalists to your government and if the army were able to think beyond the propaganda, they would not want to fight an unjustified cause. The amount of laws the US can violate without prosecution shows how all Western governments, including my own, suck America's dick. Do some research about the reason that bush wanted to go into Iraq and then look at his results. The soldiers there have also killed a ridiculous amount of civilians.
#249 to #211 - supermegasherman (03/06/2012) [-]
sorry, the 			********		 filter's full. were you there? no. i can almost guarantee you have no experience with the men and women of the armed forces. your sources are no better or less biased than anyone else's. you have no proof. your are not objective. therefore your argument is invalid.
sorry, the ******** filter's full. were you there? no. i can almost guarantee you have no experience with the men and women of the armed forces. your sources are no better or less biased than anyone else's. you have no proof. your are not objective. therefore your argument is invalid.
User avatar #203 to #175 - hoboonfire (03/06/2012) [-]
they were heroes of another time, what is the military doing in afghanistan? **** all

User avatar #186 to #169 - donthepotato (03/06/2012) [-]
And you probably say we went to Afghanistan for oil


Ain't **** over there
#412 to #169 - damonplz (03/06/2012) [-]
Hey Anon, it seems like you're mad by one or all of the following reasons:

1.) Got denied to join the military.
2.) Jealous that we have more balls than you. (Especially when you're posting as anonymous.)
3.) Military men gains more respect than your fatass.
4.) You're 30 and still live with your mother.
5.) You're too obese to join the military.
6.) Probably got denied from a WoW Military Guild.
7.) You're still a virgin.


Don't consider yourself as a taxpayer, because it sounds like you don't have a job.

I'm in the Airforce reserves which means you can serve the military while being a fulltime college student and/or full time civilian worker. So dont pull that "couldn't of went to college" ******** with us. Even active duty military offers college courses.

Im serving in Afghanistan as I type this. Oh and trust me...you would be ******** bricks anon, if you were over here. Especially the mother ******* outside the wire wants us dead just for us doing our job. This is real life Call of Duty where your respawn point is the afterlife and no short term health recovery. You mess with Army...you mess with us. Dont diss any branch.


Thank you citizens for supporting us with the decision we've made. The reason we're winning this war is because of yall support.

As for you Anon:
Mr. Williams next door needs his lawn cut. You might want to take that opportunity to pay off that WoW subscription.

You've just been ********* .
#431 to #169 - fadetometallica (03/06/2012) [-]
> Calls military people idiots.
> Says "couldn't of" and uses **** grammar.

Also, tell you what, say that to my dad's face. He's been in the Air Force for 20 years, serving his country while you haven't been doing **** for anyone but yourself. **** you, anon.
#153 to #129 - supermegasherman (03/06/2012) [-]
i agree, a thumb for you.
#159 to #153 - haaaxderp (03/06/2012) [-]
Your internet crashed, and you can't talk to your buddies?
Cool story bitch.
#162 to #159 - supermegasherman (03/06/2012) [-]
the Military gets no respect, or very little. its painful to see our soldiers out there fighting for us and they get called "baby Killers" "Inbred Hicks" "Imperial Monsters". That is why society sucks, not because of bitches and their brat problems.
-3
#164 to #162 - haaaxderp has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #426 to #162 - absynthe (03/06/2012) [-]
its sad but theyre seen like that for multiple reasons (please dont take this post as what i think about the soldiers, i respect them more then many others, i just dont agree with the wars themselves)

1. the light that people see of the wars and the soldiers, they rarely come to light on the news and really havent for a while and when they did it was always because a video surfaced of them killing civilians or torturing people. i know thats a very very VERY small group of people who do that but its what comes to light to the public

2. people are on polar opposite ends, either hardcore respect the troops more then anything else and then th people who oppose them and what they do more then anything else

3. people havent been there, they dont know the fear and the hatred that goes into war, they just assume what it is because of video games, movies, etc. they dont know how hard it is to actually be there and what theyre doing.

its depressing to know that people do this but its less a reflection on the society and more a reflection on what theyre being fed and told to believe.
User avatar #494 to #426 - supermegasherman (03/06/2012) [-]
i don't disagree, but i just don't feel like writing a whole lot
User avatar #493 to #426 - supermegasherman (03/06/2012) [-]
"there's nothing good about war, but there is good, in why we fight wars" -- Lt. William Holt
#207 to #129 - sosyourmom (03/06/2012) [-]
I may not agree with the foreign wars that the American military starts and fights, but I sure as 			****		 have serious respect for the actual soldiers
I may not agree with the foreign wars that the American military starts and fights, but I sure as **** have serious respect for the actual soldiers
User avatar #250 to #207 - supermegasherman (03/06/2012) [-]
at least you're respectful. that's all we can ask of you. have a thumb
#35 - thereapersak (03/05/2012) [-]
Look, I love Americas military a lot, maybe more than others, but I believe that picture is of the Australian military. The weapon fits and the outfit looks like theirs.
#73 to #35 - roadhous (03/05/2012) [-]
true, austaria is one of the only countrys to use aug hbar assault rifles
#210 to #73 - haaaxderp (03/06/2012) [-]
Hey look, a fag who thinks he knows about guns because of CoD.
Hey look, a fag who thinks he knows about guns because of CoD.
User avatar #504 to #210 - roadhous (03/07/2012) [-]
my dad is a gunsmith, i dont play "cod"

User avatar #59 to #35 - uppitywhitey (03/05/2012) [-]
where does it say it is the american army?
User avatar #40 to #35 - fellthatsexydrop (03/05/2012) [-]
I think the message was more on the border of teenagers being ungrateful for what they do have, focusing too much on what they don't have.
User avatar #38 to #35 - kibuza (03/05/2012) [-]
It's obviously not America, they're using the wrong rifle. I don't think anyone said it was America anyways.
#130 - Chas (03/06/2012) [-]
@ comments
@ comments
#166 to #130 - litng (03/06/2012) [-]
:DDDD BEST GAME EVER! However I'm kinda stuck...... :(
#284 - niggergigger (03/06/2012) [-]
** ************ rolls 316,119,420**
User avatar #293 to #284 - iwashuman (03/06/2012) [-]
**iwashuman rolls 347,915,691**
User avatar #309 to #284 - LawdOfChickun (03/06/2012) [-]
**LawdOfChickun rolls 253,644,521**

+9
#294 to #284 - brosafterhoes **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
+2
#295 to #294 - brosafterhoes **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
0
#296 to #295 - brosafterhoes **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#150 - skatmeeleven (03/06/2012) [-]
bitches need to stop being bitches and realize how good they have it
bitches need to stop being bitches and realize how good they have it
User avatar #163 to #150 - tomatozification (03/06/2012) [-]
haters gunna hate
taters gunna tate
bitches gunna bitch
User avatar #173 to #163 - darbius (03/06/2012) [-]
tomatoes gonna tomate?
#168 to #163 - jaidmetro (03/06/2012) [-]
potatoes gonna potate?
User avatar #174 to #168 - darbius (03/06/2012) [-]
bakers gonna bake?
User avatar #176 to #174 - regaleus (03/06/2012) [-]
******* gonna nig
User avatar #195 to #176 - richardastley ONLINE (03/06/2012) [-]
OPs gonna be faggots.
User avatar #215 to #195 - spudge (03/06/2012) [-]
Rappers gonna rape
#223 to #215 - jaidmetro (03/06/2012) [-]
rapers gonna rape? rappers gone rap?
#200 to #176 - anon (03/06/2012) [-]
*gonna steal your bike
#199 to #168 - weedoggies (03/06/2012) [-]
Skippers gunna skip?
#479 - murven (03/06/2012) [-]
**murven rolled a random image posted in comment #151 at You're doing it wrong ** What I fight for
**murven rolled a random image posted in comment #151 at You're doing it wrong ** What I fight for
#489 to #479 - anon (03/06/2012) [-]
nice roll
#316 - worldofwarcraftdog (03/06/2012) [-]
feeling down? try "Cat in a Box"!!
#324 to #316 - anon (03/06/2012) [-]
Step 1: Cut a hole in the box
Step 2: put the cat in that box
#148 - legendofwaffle (03/06/2012) [-]
**legendofwaffle rolled a random image posted in comment #2676682 at FJ Pony Thread ** <--- why society isn't that bad
User avatar #243 - bakeeater (03/06/2012) [-]
The funny part is, the white, sheltered girls' ideas of "society" are exactly what's wrong with it to begin with.

They're their own collapse to their idea of society.
#406 - humpcatting (03/06/2012) [-]
I would just like to ask all the people bitching about war and soldiers to kindly shut the 			****		 up. Look, I hate war with a passion. In my opinion, it is the single dumbest and most pointless shedding of blood that exists. Don't get me wrong, some wars are necessary. However, that doesn't mean they aren't disgusting and saddening. None of that gives you any right to attack soldiers or what they do. Both of my grandfathers fought in World War 2, my uncles fought in Vietnam, and I currently have 3 cousins in Afghanistan and Iraq. This military background has allowed me to realize that soldiers are people just like you and me. The difference between soldiers and the rest of us is that they have the courage to put their life on the line for their people. They deserve nothing but respect. Thank you to all soldiers, sailors, and marines that have served and continue to do so.    
   
Sorry it's TL;DR.
I would just like to ask all the people bitching about war and soldiers to kindly shut the **** up. Look, I hate war with a passion. In my opinion, it is the single dumbest and most pointless shedding of blood that exists. Don't get me wrong, some wars are necessary. However, that doesn't mean they aren't disgusting and saddening. None of that gives you any right to attack soldiers or what they do. Both of my grandfathers fought in World War 2, my uncles fought in Vietnam, and I currently have 3 cousins in Afghanistan and Iraq. This military background has allowed me to realize that soldiers are people just like you and me. The difference between soldiers and the rest of us is that they have the courage to put their life on the line for their people. They deserve nothing but respect. Thank you to all soldiers, sailors, and marines that have served and continue to do so.

Sorry it's TL;DR.
#430 to #406 - anon (03/06/2012) [-]
Quit using the "soldiers are just people" excuse, EVERYONE is a 'person' to somebody.

And will people stop crying every time a soldier dies? They're in a warzone on another man's land, what the **** else did you expect?
#452 to #406 - playersbewarned ONLINE (03/06/2012) [-]
Well said my good man
#420 to #406 - fishinyourface ONLINE (03/06/2012) [-]
Comment Picture

#407 to #406 - anon (03/06/2012) [-]
Thats an awful lot of writing.... COMMUNITY! thumb for you.

#409 to #406 - researchingbeans (03/06/2012) [-]
Navy reporting in to say thank you for your support.
User avatar #410 to #409 - humpcatting (03/06/2012) [-]
Thank you for serving us all.
#446 to #409 - anon (03/06/2012) [-]
Army reporting in to say that the navy is lame.
User avatar #278 - demandsgayversion (03/06/2012) [-]
>Fighting war creating all sorts of unrest
>implies war is for the betterment of human beings

I respect soldiers for their dedication to A cause and laying their lives on the line, but war is ******* stupid, especially when it's for the dumbass reasons my country does it.
#285 to #278 - digidawg (03/06/2012) [-]
Take my thumb
User avatar #287 to #285 - demandsgayversion (03/06/2012) [-]
I made an illegal copy, have this one.
User avatar #275 - imadabest (03/06/2012) [-]
Yeah because war makes society so much better!
I'm not trashing the soldier, but the overall cause. We claim freedom isn't free, yet we take it from others. What legitimate threats have popped up in the last few decades that truly threatened to destroy us? Nothing. Yet we still fight wars..to preserve this society so full of underachievement and ignorance.
#280 to #275 - gamabomb (03/06/2012) [-]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKfuS6gfxPY i feel you would appreciate this from your comment
User avatar #403 to #280 - imadabest (03/06/2012) [-]
I did until I saw Ron Paul For President. Honestly, I want a president who would do most of the things Obama promised, yet failed to keep or compromised with the monstrous political environment he must survive in.
#497 to #403 - gamabomb (03/06/2012) [-]
dude if you look at ron pauls policies hes the only one running that could possibly pull this country of the hole obama and every other presdident dug for us
User avatar #502 to #497 - imadabest (03/07/2012) [-]
..Or he could put us further into a hole. Paul wants a gold standard and believes in stronger state governments over a strong federal government. Those two things scare me away from him. Plus, Obama didn't exactly put us into this hole; in fact, it was more Geithner, Bush and Cheney than anyone. The problem is fixing things, and although I commend Paul for not wishing to fix things with more of the same, as the Republican candidates do, I cannot say the same for his economic policies and belief on government overall. Not that my opinion matters, because I'm still 16, but still, I like to think it does :P
#512 to #502 - gamabomb (03/08/2012) [-]
o ya man i totally forgot that the gold standard, a sound money system that would keep us out of the bust and boom system would be so bad and i also forgot that having the federal government tell me what to do instead of my state officials who know what i need better than the fed is also such a bad thing. the two things you hate about paul are two of the best things about him
User avatar #513 to #512 - imadabest (03/08/2012) [-]
www.addictinginfo.org/2011/03/24/a-golden-opportunity/
this is my response to the first statement. I disagree with states knowing what's best for me because they don't. I know what is best for me, not any government- state or national. States can be just as irresponsible as the federal government too.
#514 to #513 - gamabomb (03/08/2012) [-]
yes but a state government knows whats best for its state way better than the feds who are trying to deal with an entire country thats way too diverse and has different needs state to state but the feds want to make it so every state is the same and that just wont work
#357 - ninjabadger (03/06/2012) [-]
1st world problems~
#264 - thefloppinater (03/06/2012) [-]
Mfw people are blaming the soldiers, not the politicians.
"I'm fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to die in."

and

"It has too often been too easy for rulers and governments to incite man to war."
#64 - senorfrog (03/05/2012) [-]
Whoa before a major fight happens, millitary protects what good we have and our leaders, rich people, and retards are corrupting and destroying what the millitary is protecting. So who everyone should be mad at is our leaders and try to change the world for ourselves, we should stop the boybands, we should stop or compromise on any problems in our society.
#76 to #64 - garykn (03/05/2012) [-]
First of all, good point. Secondly, Bioshock.
User avatar #503 to #76 - senorfrog (03/07/2012) [-]
Only pic I had at the time that wasn't dickbutt or brofists lol.
[ 459 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)