I've been thinking about this.... OC. MT SURE If A HIT [IF GUYS EH on , Mill's Hill or llil, ti! iti' Aili' l'. I don't get to know girls enough to even get friendzoned Superfriendzone
Upload
Login or register
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (371)
[ 371 comments ]
Anonymous comments allowed.
72 comments displayed.
#5 - anon
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
maybe if full grown men didnt watch my little ******* ponies, a show made for little girls
#49 to #5 - wrpen
Reply -12
(03/04/2012) [-]
I acknowledge and respect your opinion of the viewers, but want to point out that the creator of the show clearly stated it was made so more mature viewers could enjoy it. I hope this negative opinion changes soon, but it's no problem if it doesn't.
#142 to #49 - safo
Reply +9
(03/04/2012) [-]
Its funny when bronies say "we respect your opinion" they actually dont. If you did you could just stfu.


<- you
#112 to #5 - lightninghedgehog
Reply -11
(03/04/2012) [-]
That was totally irrelevant to the situation. go troll somewhere else.
#283 to #5 - mahaiz
Reply -8
(03/04/2012) [-]
#147 to #5 - safo
Reply -6
(03/04/2012) [-]
indeed sir
#28 to #5 - anon
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
Oh lord there will be a fight soon her I'm sure.
#167 to #5 - notapotato
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
Granted, the bronies who spam ponies everywhere and piss everyone off with reaction images, "HURR DURR LOVE AN TOLERANCE" and the like are ******* idiots, and, like anything, its those extremists that the rest of us are generalized by.
But when people start bitching about and insulting the rest of us who only post in our own thread and don't go around like that, then who's really in the wrong there?
I'm not gonna gives some ******** explanation about why I think the show Is good. We can like what I want, you can hate what you want. But let's all do it quietly.
#34 to #5 - kaleidoscopeeyes
Reply +65
(03/04/2012) [-]
Comment Picture

#108 to #34 - iamnebula
Reply +13
(03/04/2012) [-]
Comment Picture

#354 to #34 - yourmomtotherescue **User deleted account**
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#224 to #5 - anon
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
BAHAHAHA gay ass faggot MLP lovers.
#259 to #5 - anon
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
This is why I sometimes hate fj. You guys can't make up your damn minds. I'm neither a brony nor a hater, but this is ridiculous. A couple months ago ponies were the big thing, even the so called haters didn't really care. Then somewhere out of the blue, ponies started being the most hated thing on the site. Once again, I don't like ponies, I'm just pointing out the immature, 12-year-old kind of crap that's ruining this site.
#433 to #5 - Masonnator
Reply 0
(03/05/2012) [-]
I agree that bronies are WAY less likely to get girlfriends for obvious reasons.

Bashing people on the interwebs for their interests as an internet tough guy doesn't really wet down any pussy either, though.
#187 to #5 - vivalemort
Reply +3
(03/04/2012) [-]
i see no problem finding interest with girls i like
#275 to #5 - yankadoodleshit
Reply +3
(03/04/2012) [-]
I love how ponies is like a religion, everyone shoves it down your throat about it and it isn't a real life thing.
#118 to #5 - shooptube
Reply +5
(03/04/2012) [-]
Most of the "Full grown men" are only teenagers....now the one's that are full grown men are kind of odd.
#117 to #5 - archonlb
Reply +47
(03/04/2012) [-]
This thread gives me hope.   
Seriously sick of bronies spamming their **** everywhere and being annoying tards.   
   
I'm sat in the darksouls wiki asking for advice on 4Kings in the chatbox and some guy with a brony avatar drops into the chatroom and starts spamming pics of MLP and telling everyone to &quot;join us&quot;.    
On the dark souls wiki.   
What the ****.
This thread gives me hope.
Seriously sick of bronies spamming their **** everywhere and being annoying tards.

I'm sat in the darksouls wiki asking for advice on 4Kings in the chatbox and some guy with a brony avatar drops into the chatroom and starts spamming pics of MLP and telling everyone to "join us".
On the dark souls wiki.
What the ****.
#127 to #117 - drifzzts
Reply +29
(03/04/2012) [-]
<-- Please, dont generalize.
#141 to #127 - safo
Reply +13
(03/04/2012) [-]
your argument
#280 to #127 - mahaiz
Reply +1
(03/04/2012) [-]
#189 to #117 - wookymunster
Reply +4
(03/04/2012) [-]
#212 to #117 - commanche
Reply +1
(03/04/2012) [-]
still need help on it bro?
#372 to #212 - archonlb
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
Nah i got through it, just wore havels and DPS'd as hard as possible, had to heal with a couple humanity but managed get them down
#405 to #372 - commanche
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
grats bro. If you need help on anything hit me up. I have something like 300 hours on the game lol
#53 to #5 - burningsquid **User deleted account**
-15
has deleted their comment [-]
#101 to #5 - drifzzts
Reply -18
(03/04/2012) [-]
&gt; be brony   
&gt; have a girlfriend   
&gt; mfw
> be brony
> have a girlfriend
> mfw
#179 to #101 - turbandre
Reply +31
(03/04/2012) [-]
> Isn't a brony
> Have several girlfriends
> mfw
#209 to #179 - paintmered
Reply +6
(03/04/2012) [-]
I thumbed as soon as I saw the picture.
#181 to #101 - anon
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
second :D my gf thinks its cute
#169 to #5 - anon
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
#29 to #5 - hazop
Reply +124
(03/04/2012) [-]
inb4 ********
inb4 ********
#213 to #29 - jetpistol
Reply +19
(03/04/2012) [-]
Cool gif bro.
#285 to #29 - mahaiz
Reply +5
(03/04/2012) [-]
**mahaiz rolled a random image posted in comment #33 at Back yo the kitchen. **I still don't understand what inb4 means D:
#292 to #285 - razmantaz
Reply +8
(03/04/2012) [-]
"In before", basically making a prediction what **** is gonna go own in the thread.

For example:

Person 1: "Personal opinion"
Person 2: "inb4 red thumbs"
#293 to #292 - mahaiz
Reply +4
(03/04/2012) [-]
oh, that makes more sense now, thank you :D
oh, that makes more sense now, thank you :D
#294 to #285 - evilelephants
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
In before
#26 - mmmmcheezy
Reply +47
(03/04/2012) [-]
I don't get to know girls enough to even get friendzoned
#406 to #26 - zennshi
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
Better than the friendzone.
#46 to #26 - drunkenwaffle
Reply +6
(03/04/2012) [-]
#416 to #46 - killuminatii
Reply +1
(03/04/2012) [-]
#277 - itsandrewbitch
Reply +38
(03/04/2012) [-]
Me loser? Ha! Please...
Me loser? Ha! Please...
#360 - asgerfh
Reply +28
(03/04/2012) [-]
**asgerfh rolls 1**

#363 to #360 - anon
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
**anonymous rolls 62** It's more impressve if it's 2.
#412 to #360 - derpanddecay
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
Why would people thumb his roll up? Even if its 9 its still of pedophilliac (sp?) age
#367 to #360 - righteousmuffin
Reply +1
(03/04/2012) [-]
**righteousmuffin rolls 87**
#377 to #360 - wessi **User deleted account**
+6
has deleted their comment [-]
#110 - gnomeflake
Reply +27
(03/04/2012) [-]
I've never been friendzoned........... I've never had a girlfriend either
I've never been friendzoned........... I've never had a girlfriend either
#145 to #110 - safo
Reply +3
(03/04/2012) [-]
having no girlfriend is better than having a girl and being friendzoned tbh...


<- to friendzone girls
#207 to #145 - thinegame
Reply +4
(03/04/2012) [-]
"Better to have loved and lost, to have never loved at all."
#340 - Duim
Reply +24
(03/04/2012) [-]
no losers here...
#332 - zanekin
Reply +23
(03/04/2012) [-]
#351 to #332 - anon
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
#356 to #351 - lbk **User deleted account**
+17
has deleted their comment [-]
#358 to #356 - killerblue ONLINE
Reply +10
(03/04/2012) [-]
**killerblue rolled a random image posted in comment #59 at Chance-Theist ** let see
**killerblue rolled a random image posted in comment #59 at Chance-Theist ** let see
#362 to #358 - insertswearword
Reply +3
(03/04/2012) [-]
This is now what anon lost his virginity to. **** off if you don't like it.
#373 to #362 - plurrchild
-1
has deleted their comment [-]
#374 to #373 - insertswearword
Reply +1
(03/04/2012) [-]
It only gains influence.
#378 to #374 - wwjjgg
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
Nope I think he lost his virginity to this
#379 to #378 - insertswearword
Reply +2
(03/04/2012) [-]
#382 to #379 - wwjjgg
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
#359 to #356 - anon
Reply 0
(03/04/2012) [-]
True story.
#182 - friedpotato
Reply +23
(03/04/2012) [-]
How I imagine a funnyjunkie talking to an attractive girl IRL.
How I imagine a funnyjunkie talking to an attractive girl IRL.
#223 - Forfunaccount
Reply +20
(03/04/2012) [-]
Most hot women probably wouldn't want to be with a guy that sits on the computer all day making comics or something.
Notice, guys, how I said hot women.
There are probably at least 3 different women who would date you, but no, you FRIENDZONED them because they aren't "hot enough" for you. What makes you so high and mighty?
I am prepared to face the red sea.
#235 to #223 - adrilazzaro ONLINE
Reply +1
(03/04/2012) [-]
i actually frinedzone the faaar too ugly and fat ones, (they're quite bitchy too)i feel it's because when i lived in Argentina fat people were sort of forced to be nice or have a cool personality , to make up for being fat. but here in America even fat people are assholes

#247 to #223 - posalad
Reply +3
(03/04/2012) [-]
And then guys turn around and complain that the "hot women" won't give them a chance because of their physical appearance, and that they are all shallow bitches, sluts and whores just because they do the same exact thing as them. Most of the time i am not sorry for guys who get friendzoned, because most of the time they are only in a friendship relationship with the "hot woman" because they want to have sex with her.


#230 to #223 - hardestworker
Reply +5
(03/04/2012) [-]
It depends because looks (physical attraction) still plays some role in relationships. The reason why you might friendzone girls is because you are not physically attracted to them.

So you probably would not date them and you shouldn't get into a relationship with someone you didn't want to date to begin with.

As a man you can't make looks not matter. You may down play them all you want but no matter what you can't make looks mean nothing in a relationship. You aren't made to do that.
#402 to #230 - fignewtonz
Reply +1
(03/04/2012) [-]
And this is probably what 90% of friendzonings by women actually are. You're just not attractive enough. There is probably that one girl that is kind of ugly but makes you laugh and gets all of your jokes and shares your interests and is by all accounts perfect for you, just not hot enough for you to want to date.

Girls do the same thing.
#226 to #223 - oufancyna
Reply +7
(03/04/2012) [-]
its cool bro i'll part the sea for you
#200 - savioratimus
Reply +19
(03/04/2012) [-]
If I may offer my opinion.. I like many others in here, or in life, have been friend zoned. Sad? yes. Depressing? Yes. But I dont feel like we should call the girls cunts or be mad at them because of that. Now some advise that i would give you guys (it has helped me before) is that when you talk to the girl, walk in expecting everything to be right. You can have the stupidest approach ever, but if you say with confidence and no sense of backing down, girls pick up on that and will most likely talk to you. Now when dealing with the friendzone you can have a few approaches.

1. Stop the faggotry that you originally doing and become agressive. Flirt with her, take chances do things you normally dont do, in time shes going to see you as a different you. She can either accept or reject you. Move on like a boss if the latter happens.

2. If you told her your feelings and she tries to stay friends DONT ACCEPT IT. Tell her that those are your feelings and if she cant reciprocate, than you cant stay in this friendship no more. Dont talk to her, only say hi maybe, dont call or text her. I got a call 4 months later from her, did not start any ******** and she came over. Or if they dont call you, then you are free to pursue the fountain of women in your area :D.
#201 to #200 - pinkiebrony **User deleted account**
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#203 to #200 - wircho
Reply +2
(03/04/2012) [-]
You have an opinion?! MOTHER ******.


You have a point. It's really the hard truth, Besides, most of the time (from what I here) they get dumped by douchebags all the time. I mean, what's better: Getting to be with her until it comes to an abrupt end OR being with her and not dating her but always being the one she'll come to when she has problems. The latter one is a better option, You get to be with her with certainty whilst others just come and go.



Be ******* grateful that you get to be with a wonderful lady.