What mt female friend told me. . frat I guy: HI likle my bank! He Like:. fixed.
x
Click to expand

Comments(70):

[ 70 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
+172
#4 - CornFlakes **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#18 to #4 - anon (03/04/2012) [-]
But... She's hard...
#24 to #4 - jettripleseven (03/04/2012) [-]
well done sir
#16 to #4 - neoexdeath ONLINE (03/04/2012) [-]
Yeah, I'd Mount the **** out of that
#17 to #16 - vagtastic (03/04/2012) [-]
Even though it's just the ragegirl on top of a mountain I'll still pay it.
User avatar #55 - merlinboy (03/04/2012) [-]
Mt.Female, the bitchiest of all mountains.
User avatar #13 - redwolfradolf (03/04/2012) [-]
>get caught looking at girl's boobs
>"Hey that's a nice necklce, where'd you get it?"
>catastrophe avoided.
#56 to #13 - merlinboy (03/04/2012) [-]
Staring at girl's tits and gets caught, so says she has a nice necklace

She has no necklace on
User avatar #20 to #13 - shadowstepone ONLINE (03/04/2012) [-]
>have an ex-girlfriend who talks about clothes too much
>learn a ******** about them
>go into details about the make of the dress, sounding ultra-gay
>stare at boobs the whole time
>??????
>profit
User avatar #15 to #13 - xemobvbfanx (03/04/2012) [-]
*she's not wearing a necklace*
ABORT PLANS
+13
#19 to #15 - gizmobox **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #27 to #19 - sekretsauce **User deleted account** (03/04/2012) [-]
No mole. no imperfections.
She see's you staring at her tits, what is your plan of action?

Run Away
Confess
+10
#30 to #27 - gizmobox **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #52 to #30 - sekretsauce **User deleted account** (03/04/2012) [-]
You get kicked in nutts.
your health has reached 0%
you wake up in hospital, two popped testicles.
Try again?
Yes      No
+1
#69 to #52 - lukedempsey **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #76 to #69 - sekretsauce **User deleted account** (03/04/2012) [-]
You wake up in hospital bed with said woman beside you.
what do you do?
Grab Breast (10% chance of getting away, 10% chance she will like it, 80% chance she storms out)
Fall back to sleep.
+6
#31 to #30 - gizmobox **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
+3
#29 to #27 - CornFlakes **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #39 to #29 - sekretsauce **User deleted account** (03/04/2012) [-]
You are slapped and stormed off upon.
Do you:
Run after her and rape her
Do nothing and walk away.
+3
#40 to #39 - CornFlakes **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #50 to #40 - sekretsauce **User deleted account** (03/04/2012) [-]
You get kicked in nutts.
Your health has reached 12%. do you:
flee
Try one last time
User avatar #49 to #40 - sekretsauce **User deleted account** (03/04/2012) [-]
**sekretsauce rolls 81** there is a 70% chance it will not work. 15% chance you will get kicked in nutts. 15% she loves it.
User avatar #37 to #29 - sekretsauce **User deleted account** (03/04/2012) [-]
**sekretsauce rolls 37** rolling probabilty.
#5 - ragingbrony ONLINE (03/04/2012) [-]
This image has expired
fixed.
#78 to #5 - anon (03/04/2012) [-]
Beat me to it. Fukken true.
User avatar #2 - invasor (03/03/2012) [-]
-Nice boobs!
+he likes my shirt
- nice ass!
+ he likes my ****



wut?
User avatar #11 - LiekDarkwolf (03/04/2012) [-]
Anyone else look at their keyboard to see if the spelling mistake in the title was acceptable?
#23 to #11 - anon (03/04/2012) [-]
and its not
#25 to #23 - msvegeta (03/04/2012) [-]
Yes it is. t is next to y on the keyboard. You know what's not acceptable? You not using an apostrophe
User avatar #59 to #23 - korterkeeper (03/04/2012) [-]
0/10 you suck anon
User avatar #35 - freshblob (03/04/2012) [-]
What about guys with foot fetishes?
#66 - derblastermaster (03/04/2012) [-]
Women...
Women...
User avatar #28 - firinmalazor (03/04/2012) [-]
I'm gay, and I still find myself staring at boobs.
Not because I find them attractive, but because I think looking at people's faces makes them feel uncomfortable. I stare at guys' chests, too, but that makes them kind of uncomfortable
User avatar #80 - unlimitedsmoof (03/04/2012) [-]
...or he has a foot fetish
#84 to #80 - niiaura (03/04/2012) [-]
Reposting Faggot...
User avatar #72 - hentaisweetie (03/04/2012) [-]
"What mt female friend told me"
+6
#77 to #72 - lukedempsey **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#79 - jokervsbat (03/04/2012) [-]
Woman logic you said?

(enlarge)
User avatar #85 to #79 - cloukora (03/04/2012) [-]
LOL I saw that episode, she hits a zombie and all of a sudden crashes. I'm just like, wut.
#73 - funkayjunkay (03/04/2012) [-]
**funkayjunkay rolled a random image posted in comment #465 at Mother Fuckers **  Women can read minds!
**funkayjunkay rolled a random image posted in comment #465 at Mother Fuckers ** Women can read minds!
#63 - anon (03/04/2012) [-]
**anonymous rolled a random image posted in comment #239 at Our miracle kitten **
#89 to #67 - anon (03/04/2012) [-]
*roll image*
0
#86 to #67 - narkyelite **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #87 to #86 - derblastermaster (03/04/2012) [-]
Meh, something like that
User avatar #33 - packdragon (03/04/2012) [-]
The third guy was just taking Josh's mom's advice.
#22 - HolyArachnid ONLINE (03/04/2012) [-]
Or maybe it just means he's Quentin Tarantino.....
User avatar #58 to #22 - bobbybeats (03/04/2012) [-]
I Know whatchu talkin' 'bout

#8 - Chichiquilota ONLINE (03/04/2012) [-]
real reaction
[ 70 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)