to all girls out there. tinyurl.com/cl-rage-part7 Clasic rage part 7 online!. new ladies. here' s a friendly we advice. when someone asks we and your ell! m" tn
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

to all girls out there

tinyurl.com/cl-rage-part7
Clasic rage part 7 online!

new ladies. here' s a friendly we advice.
when someone asks we and your ell!
m" tnod we we use '' new SAY
law ' Because ' ttwtt " we
we or not That **** still hurls!
...
+6060
Views: 114283
Favorited: 303
Submitted: 02/26/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to stevenator E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(587):

[ 587 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#40 - vivial (02/26/2012) [+] (11 replies)
Well **** . I feel like an asshole because that is exactly what I just said yesterday. I was kinda embarassed so it was my immediate reaction even though I do like the guy. I should go apologize right now
User avatar #94 - xxxcutieexxx (02/26/2012) [+] (8 replies)
> was with my brother
> guy asked us if we were dating, cos we make a nice couple
> awkward...

> was with my brother again
> girl tells us we make a cute couple
> again, awkward...

> on msn
> girl asks me if the "guy with the tan and hot abs is my new boyfriend
> tell her he's my brother

WTF IS GOING ON?!
#105 to #94 - craazhy (02/26/2012) [-]
Maybe you should stop dating your brother!
#41 - ragingbrony ONLINE (02/26/2012) [+] (2 replies)
This image has expired
MFW a girl says that.
#133 - sothenisaid (02/26/2012) [+] (3 replies)
****					 this dork 						****					. ur a man. stop having bitch feelings.   
   
this is not an insult. its a satire.   
   
if a girl says ew no. you say the same. u dont mope around feeling sorry. and never   
go up to her and say "it hurts my feelings when u tell people you dunt like me."   
   
GROW A 						*******					 BACKBONE
**** this dork **** . ur a man. stop having bitch feelings.

this is not an insult. its a satire.

if a girl says ew no. you say the same. u dont mope around feeling sorry. and never
go up to her and say "it hurts my feelings when u tell people you dunt like me."

GROW A ******* BACKBONE
#443 - pleasewelcomejc (02/27/2012) [+] (17 replies)
> break up with bitchy girlfriend
> she goes on her usual bitch fit
> I go talk to my friends
> this pretty cool girl walks up
> we start talking
> my awesome ass P.E. coach asks "are you two goin out?"
> I say "i dunno, are we?"
> turns out she's liked me for several months and sais yes
> I broke up with my girlfriend and got an even better one in less than an hour

mfw.
#1 - enderazonei (02/26/2012) [+] (2 replies)
>no female friends
>never had this happen

#99 - Womens Study Major (02/26/2012) [+] (9 replies)
youre a faggot op
#159 to #125 - rshanebarnes (02/26/2012) [-]
Anons everywhere
#309 - piemanpi (02/27/2012) [+] (2 replies)
**piemanpi rolled a random image posted in comment #110 at Seems legit **Hmmm. Compassionate Cereal Cruncher?
#333 - ifondleturtles (02/27/2012) [+] (3 replies)
trips
+23
#27 - shortbusterrorist **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [+] (15 replies)
#53 to #27 - LungsOfThunder (02/26/2012) [-]
im from america so im just gonna guess wheeling means raping
#623 - aCheekyBurrito (02/27/2012) [+] (4 replies)
**aCheekyBurrito rolls 66**
#184 - Glint (02/26/2012) [+] (8 replies)
We seem to do a lot of that on here. Hurting each others feelings. We friendzone the guys, or break up with them, and then there are the countless "women logic" posts and kitchen banishings. What if we just viewed each other as human beings-   
oh wait this is the internet.
We seem to do a lot of that on here. Hurting each others feelings. We friendzone the guys, or break up with them, and then there are the countless "women logic" posts and kitchen banishings. What if we just viewed each other as human beings-
oh wait this is the internet.
+19
#508 - grizzlyboor **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [+] (4 replies)
#13 - SilverDarkness (02/26/2012) [+] (1 reply)
pic related
#4 - iamnewhere (02/26/2012) [+] (9 replies)
This image has expired
Although your statement is true, this wasn't funny and should therefore not make it to the Front Page.

But it will, because this is FJ and the Front Page is purdy ****** .
#257 - onkii (02/27/2012) [-]
**onkii rolled a random image posted in comment #223 at Where is your god now? ** mfw that happens to me
#20 - Garude ONLINE (02/26/2012) [+] (4 replies)
>mfw all the people at wallmart think my mom is my gf.
#122 - vorkuta (02/26/2012) [+] (2 replies)
>mfw I find out a chick likes me
>mfw I find out a chick likes me
#385 - roytmustang ONLINE (02/27/2012) [+] (33 replies)
Let's play a game....
#454 to #385 - BloodyBallz (02/27/2012) [-]
**BloodyBallz rolled a random image posted in comment #1 at Valentine's day! **
#189 - Virt (02/26/2012) [-]
[ 587 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)