Effects of Global Warming. Furry yesss.. Too bad it was a gift from France. So he probably has hairy armpits and a hairy vagina. tags
x
Click to expand

Comments(442):

[ 442 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#90 - winniedawho (02/26/2012) [-]
If I have sex with that statue, will I be charged of...





















STATUTORY RAPE???
#111 to #90 - cbjunior (02/26/2012) [-]
I see what you did there.
#435 to #90 - skullofwolf (02/26/2012) [-]
who said it would be rape?
#419 to #90 - zfj (02/26/2012) [-]
Dammit.. I waited a whole 5 minutes for a .gif
#472 to #419 - Rascal (02/26/2012) [-]
#110 to #90 - nuaden (02/26/2012) [-]
ohhh ho oh, it's funny because you would be raping a statue.
#455 to #110 - asthmaticscotsman (02/26/2012) [-]
Who the **** are you?
+71
#9 - mistarigby **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#524 to #9 - whtkid (02/26/2012) [-]
> Be a wild man
> Global Warming kills most life
> Camels inherit the earth
> The last things to give off watery substance
> MFW
#64 - kztroll (02/26/2012) [-]
wat?
User avatar #119 to #64 - subarumaster (02/26/2012) [-]
That only happens in Commiefornia.
User avatar #37 - fghtbclkhfhm (02/26/2012) [-]
Too bad it was a gift from France. So he probably has hairy armpits and a hairy vagina.
0
#375 to #37 - effervescent **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #150 to #37 - melcor (02/26/2012) [-]
But the copper is from Norway, so she got to be pretty.
User avatar #242 to #37 - attifyon (02/26/2012) [-]
He?!
Oh boy!
+33
#45 to #37 - effervescent **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#260 to #37 - paintmered (02/26/2012) [-]
It's a dude?
User avatar #426 to #260 - vepevellu (02/26/2012) [-]
Nope, also known as lady liberty.
#306 - bananabaker (02/26/2012) [-]
**bananabaker rolls 00** dubs and i will fap to this
#513 to #502 - Rascal (02/26/2012) [-]
Pics or it didn't happen.
#319 - grimmwaters ONLINE (02/26/2012) [-]
Forecast calls for high winds, and a chance of rape.
#4 - ThpiderMan (02/26/2012) [-]




Talk about a butterface...

#117 - drewbridge (02/26/2012) [-]
Comment Picture

0
#320 to #117 - thewhiterenegade **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#395 - legendsrevenge ONLINE (02/26/2012) [-]
#231 - Rascal (02/26/2012) [-]
Geltemen, we drink 'till she's hot.
User avatar #384 - lanstar (02/26/2012) [-]
The white stuff on her isn't from birds
#172 to #169 - Rascal (02/26/2012) [-]
sauce pls?
#381 - abaraxus (02/26/2012) [-]
Her thoughts.
Her thoughts.
#67 - Spiret (02/26/2012) [-]
User avatar #71 to #67 - theavatar (02/26/2012) [-]
Lady Justice and lady Liberty
User avatar #72 to #71 - comilon (02/26/2012) [-]
thank you capitan obvious you saved the day again
User avatar #85 to #67 - monkeybrains (02/26/2012) [-]
Liberty and Justice for all.
+24
#113 - StevieMaxis **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#334 to #113 - RisenLichen (02/26/2012) [-]






press enter six times
#93 - georgeoforce (02/26/2012) [-]
Actually, her body would be brown because the statue was originally brown when it was shipped from Paris to New York, made by he same people who made he Eiffel Tower.
The erosion from being on the coast made the statue turn a light green. Her body would be protected so she would be half green half brown.
#127 to #93 - charockification (02/26/2012) [-]
The Statue of Liberty designed by Frédéric Bartholdi, the skin is copper and the interior skeletton is cast iron.
#94 to #93 - DaColonel (02/26/2012) [-]
<--- This is you
#95 to #94 - georgeoforce (02/26/2012) [-]
Well I am from Royal Britania
User avatar #99 to #95 - iwantedyourname (02/26/2012) [-]
i'm from a trailor park in texas...
User avatar #98 to #95 - faplongfaphard (02/26/2012) [-]
So am I. You're still a cunt.
#123 to #98 - georgeoforce (02/26/2012) [-]
Actually, if I recall correctly, in that episode, English people come and take over the 'Drunken Clam'. They were very nice but the Americans feared them because they didn't do what they did, nor did they speak like them and overall had a completely different culture. They were not, as you say, 'cunts'. Good-day, good sir
#138 to #123 - Rascal (02/26/2012) [-]
He was calling you a killjoy, genius.
#139 to #138 - georgeoforce (02/26/2012) [-]
And I'm calling you a anon, anonymous
#125 to #98 - georgeoforce (02/26/2012) [-]
So the other good sir was not calling me a 'cunt'
User avatar #188 to #125 - faplongfaphard (02/26/2012) [-]
Buzz Killington is a cunt. He called you Buzz Killington therefore you are a cunt. Cunt.
#36 - notmadguy (02/26/2012) [-]
too bad you live in the dream world.
[ 442 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)