Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#12 - elmokllr **User deleted account** (02/25/2012) [-]
I think, as long they post funny content, funnyjunkers can do whatever they want to.    
   
   
If they worship him then fine, as long as they don't force it down our throats.
I think, as long they post funny content, funnyjunkers can do whatever they want to.


If they worship him then fine, as long as they don't force it down our throats.
#13 to #12 - datingadvicebot (02/25/2012) [-]
Speaking of forcing things down your throat. You are 68% more likely to be raped if you can't tie your own shoelaces. Coincidentally, 68% is the percentage of women who are attracted to the "Alpha male" stereotype, the other 32% are lesbians.

Aquiring a date with this 32% is relatively simple, all you require is make-up, a strap-on and a sex-change operation.
User avatar #33 to #13 - perfectionx (02/25/2012) [-]
Why does ^---- get thumbed down? His name and reply are pretty funny
 Friends (0)