Kids on xbox live. all of them. VIII! WITH. If someone online starts imitating me with a weird voice, I imitate THEM imitating ME with an even weirder voice--one that mocks them. It's not the best method,
x
Click to expand

Comments(137):

[ 137 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #25 - grampian (02/20/2012) [-]
hey, thats the guy that had sex with my mother!
#28 to #25 - alfredlanning (02/20/2012) [-]
I don't see why he would do that when he has sixteen girlfriends.
User avatar #31 to #28 - grampian (02/20/2012) [-]
she paid him because of his 12 inches
#32 to #31 - alfredlanning (02/20/2012) [-]
Not that he needed the money, seeing as his Dad is in the SAS and the Army Rangers
User avatar #33 to #32 - grampian (02/20/2012) [-]
and his dad totally kicked my dads ass
#36 to #33 - alfredlanning (02/20/2012) [-]
Before going back to his job as President and CEO of Awesome Stuff Inc. And they totally made the game too, so he could just kick us off the game whenever he wanted.
#7 - allamericandude (02/20/2012) [-]
If someone online starts imitating me with a weird voice, I imitate THEM imitating ME with an even weirder voice--one that mocks them. It's not the best method, but it gets them to shut up ~90% of the time. The other 10% of the time you get sucked into an infinite loop of imitating each other with progressively weirder voices.
If someone online starts imitating me with a weird voice, I imitate THEM imitating ME with an even weirder voice--one that mocks them. It's not the best method, but it gets them to shut up ~90% of the time. The other 10% of the time you get sucked into an infinite loop of imitating each other with progressively weirder voices.
User avatar #35 to #7 - retardedboss (02/20/2012) [-]
If someone imitates you, just do what they do, except happier, and with your mouth open.
User avatar #14 to #7 - dunworbouit (02/20/2012) [-]
>looks at GIF
>thinks in head AIIAIIAIAIAIAIII, AAIIIAAAHHHHHH
>over and over
#73 - SemiAnon ONLINE (02/20/2012) [-]
My friends and I made a kid cry once.
He was calling people faggots, so we started team-killing him in progressively more creative ways.
He was begging us to stop for almost the entire match.
We didn't stop.
#94 to #73 - anon (02/20/2012) [-]
Why the **** did he stay and cry when he can just leave the match
User avatar #12 - someblackguy (02/20/2012) [-]
Cant win argument, tells you he ****** your mom
#91 - thelolariousman (02/20/2012) [-]
this is why i hardly ever use my mic on xbox live.
User avatar #60 - Kiecool (02/20/2012) [-]
Xbox live vs PSN

Xbox: 12 year olds calling you a faggot

PSN: 20 year olds calling you a ******
User avatar #65 to #60 - ferrettamer (02/20/2012) [-]
*Xbox: No sound, cause you muted everybody
User avatar #67 to #60 - SuperVenatus (02/20/2012) [-]
PC: Teenagers and 20 year olds giving you instructions and tips on how to play.
User avatar #130 to #67 - fadetometallica (02/21/2012) [-]
Makes me wish I could afford a nice PC. My dad just made himself one for $1,700 and only bought Kingdom's of Amalur for it. So ******* angry bro.
User avatar #196 to #130 - SuperVenatus (02/21/2012) [-]
It's like, you don't even know if you can run it perfectly or not without that site. It's amazing.
User avatar #195 to #130 - SuperVenatus (02/21/2012) [-]
I pity you man, but you'd never know, try googling "Can Your Run It." It'll help you.
#92 - spycheckingpyro (02/20/2012) [-]
>gets insulted by a little kid on XBL
>comes up with an intelligent and witty comeback that a few adults laugh at
>kid doesn't know what to say and just says he had sex with my mom and repeats faggotry

>mfw i put him on mute
#79 - lovecerealguy (02/20/2012) [-]
Comment Picture

+10
#111 - iseeyouthar **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #68 - colonelbyers (02/20/2012) [-]
>>Been Xbox live gaming for 4 years
>>Every 12 year old has slept with my mom
User avatar #82 to #68 - kiingofaces (02/20/2012) [-]
"He's better than me at CoD, NO LIFER"
"He's terrible at CoD, NOOB!"

"He's a level 11 in Halo 3, he's terrible."
"He's level 11 in Halo 3 and won, must be a second account."
User avatar #84 to #82 - colonelbyers (02/20/2012) [-]
Exactly ;)
#23 - girnzim (02/20/2012) [-]
Me playing TF2 with little kids.   
<----   
   
Lot's of crying and yelling.
Me playing TF2 with little kids.
<----

Lot's of crying and yelling.
#108 - ipissrocks (02/20/2012) [-]
When kids play MW3...
#105 - anon (02/20/2012) [-]
**anonymous rolled a random image posted in comment #476 at Lest We Forget **    
you mean every underaged faggot in the hidtory of world?!?!   
i know right?!?!?    
dicks
**anonymous rolled a random image posted in comment #476 at Lest We Forget **
you mean every underaged faggot in the hidtory of world?!?!
i know right?!?!?
dicks
User avatar #52 - thechosenseven (02/20/2012) [-]
This is people in general.
Stupid people.
People that should have been beaten as children.
#3 - greengreg (02/20/2012) [-]
<--------------MFW someone tries to do this
User avatar #78 - ryanrath (02/20/2012) [-]
can't win an argument


"i did that to your mom last night"
#75 - friednazi (02/20/2012) [-]
My mom does this. Except she just puts on her deepest voice and goes &quot;DUDURUDRUDUR&quot;   
&quot;Mom I don't sound like that.&quot;   
&quot;YEAH YOU DO!&quot;   
She can't even stay calm in an argument.   
MFW
My mom does this. Except she just puts on her deepest voice and goes "DUDURUDRUDUR"
"Mom I don't sound like that."
"YEAH YOU DO!"
She can't even stay calm in an argument.
MFW
+10
#70 - trezzi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#83 to #70 - bigsanta (02/20/2012) [-]
You used bro three times...
+12
#86 to #83 - trezzi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #134 to #70 - fadetometallica (02/21/2012) [-]
Was waiting for tree fiddy, thumb for not using it
0
#188 to #134 - trezzi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#99 - tehfrogg (02/20/2012) [-]
lets take all the kids on xbox live
and PUSH THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE
User avatar #37 - leetninijaz (02/20/2012) [-]
Cant win an agrument? starts telling you he ****** your mom
[ 137 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)