Church of Scientology. . My brother and I were really close growing up. My mom worked a lot, so he practically raised me. We used to play SEES togethe He used t
x
Click to expand

Church of Scientology

My brother and I were really
close growing up.
My mom worked a lot, so he
practically raised me.
We used to play SEES
togethe
He used to call all the tine,
and then he just at&
stopped one day.
We didn' t hear from him for
almost seven years. I remember
my mom used to cry a lot.
Then one
day, he
finally
called! T
was so
excited to
hear his
voice again.
My mom went: to bail him out:,, and he
came to live with us, we had since
moved to Montana. I was so happy,, I had
miss him. so much]
I was
then,
he was
But he wasn' t himself
anymore...
Then he moved away to go to
college, and I .as pretty
heartbroken.
He was going to UCLA to study
Chemisty so I was -roud of him.
Dne day, we got: a
call from his
father the and my
mother were long
telling us my
brother had joined
him. in the Church
of Scientology,
and would be
cutting off all
connections to us.
The Church of Scientology had enveloped him,
forced him to drop out of college to devote
time to their ‘cause‘, and had swindled him out
of all of the money he' d saved for college.
Dace he was out of money, the church
disregarded him completely. Apparently he' d
been picked up for stealing food and money, he
was homeless.
He hardly spake to us,
and he drank a lat. He
used to be so smart
and funny, and now he
hardly has any
personality at all.
My mom and I helped him. get back on his
feet: and he moved out: after about a
year. He was once studying to teach
Physics, now, at: 31, he works at: a Kiosk
at: the mall. He' s a broken man, with
nothing left.
T miss my brother.
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+3098
Views: 82497
Favorited: 225
Submitted: 02/04/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to trollingonfj submit to reddit

Comments(939):

[ 939 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#249 - ssurtrebor **User deleted account** (02/05/2012) [-]
> Smart brother   
> Join Church of Scientology   
   
   
Pick one.
> Smart brother
> Join Church of Scientology


Pick one.
#823 to #249 - darkfuzion (02/05/2012) [-]
Have an epic gif.
Have an epic gif.
#705 to #249 - extremistavenger ONLINE (02/05/2012) [-]
I can never look at this post the same way again.
You sir, deserve a th­umb.
User avatar #302 - maddoctor (02/05/2012) [-]
**maddoctor rolls 00**
#330 to #302 - Afrew (02/05/2012) [-]
THE MOST LEGENDARY OF DUBS
THE MOST LEGENDARY OF DUBS
#257 - breakfastlunch (02/05/2012) [-]
<---Scientologists reading this.
<---Scientologists reading this.
User avatar #58 - thegamegestapo (02/04/2012) [-]
I hear they really love it when you go into their recruitment office and act completely serious as you sit through the propaganda stuff. Then when you get the paper thing to sign eat it in front of them. Best half a minute of my year was the guys face.
0
#515 to #58 - thisitesux has deleted their comment [-]
#825 to #58 - youliekmudkipz (02/05/2012) [-]
You brilliant bastard.
You brilliant bastard.
#372 to #58 - hopalongreborn (02/05/2012) [-]
dear god I must do this
#224 to #58 - whoopwhoopwhoop (02/05/2012) [-]
You, sir, are amazing.
#162 to #58 - xboxperks (02/05/2012) [-]
That gave me a good laugh.
#63 to #58 - anon (02/04/2012) [-]
**anonymous rolled a random image posted in comment #517 at Christmas Morning ** i think i might do that tomorrow
#62 to #58 - anon (02/04/2012) [-]
MFW i read your comment
#60 to #58 - iwantedyourname (02/04/2012) [-]
don't say anymore, you're a genius
#1040 - novarip (02/05/2012) [-]
Comment Picture

#355 - irishyank (02/05/2012) [-]
He was studying chemistry to teach physics?
#451 - coursicar (02/05/2012) [-]
feelcopter inbound.
#145 - filopoly (02/05/2012) [-]
Comment Picture

#78 - Jesusnipples (02/04/2012) [-]
This image has expired
I'm all for religious freedom, but I have never been able to stand Scientologists for this reason. It's not that they believe differently; it's that their whole thing is a scam to steal all of their members' money.

<-- directed to Church of Scientology

User avatar #89 to #78 - shitshitshit (02/04/2012) [-]
its not a religion silly its a ******* cult.
#464 - drbawb (02/05/2012) [-]
****		 Scientology
**** Scientology
#401 - tankwipe (02/05/2012) [-]
Comment Picture

User avatar #407 to #401 - bgbba (02/05/2012) [-]
Yes, let us protest the evils of the CoS!
#213 - dawgfan (02/05/2012) [-]
I've heard of this happening many times before
That's it let's declare war on Scientology
User avatar #218 to #213 - slyve (02/05/2012) [-]
anon and 4chan are already on it. i just hope they will take it to the next level. Scientology is just plain criminal!
User avatar #231 to #218 - trolljunkusa (02/05/2012) [-]
4chan doesn't give a **** , they are the narcissists of the internet

we are their toilet
User avatar #580 to #231 - theoneandonlynate (02/05/2012) [-]
You'd be surprised how many times i have seen justice being done on /b/. That said, 95% the time the people of /b/ are assholes and nothing but assholes every chance they get to be assholes, but its that 5% that really makes an impact. If you look at all the good things 4chan has done they're actually ******* internet superheroes.

TL;DR: I think 4chan is a pretty cool guy, eh, he fights for justice and doesn't afraid of child pornography.
User avatar #696 to #580 - trolljunkusa (02/05/2012) [-]
Well, I mean, yes they do, do good stuff, I was part of the raid on ****** site we should ignore.
User avatar #362 to #231 - xxxherfaultxxx (02/05/2012) [-]
still better than 9Lamar Smith
#387 - badwolfdestruction (02/05/2012) [-]
Scientology confuses and scares the crap out of me. One day my mom got curious about what it was and went to one of their websites. Somehow they got our phone number and kept calling her until she told them to stop harassing her. I hope they drink the Kool-aid soon.   
   
Gif is for Scientology.
Scientology confuses and scares the crap out of me. One day my mom got curious about what it was and went to one of their websites. Somehow they got our phone number and kept calling her until she told them to stop harassing her. I hope they drink the Kool-aid soon.

Gif is for Scientology.
User avatar #421 to #387 - patriotpenguin ONLINE (02/05/2012) [-]
mind exsplaining what the kool aid is?
User avatar #423 to #421 - badwolfdestruction (02/05/2012) [-]
You know how some cults usually off themselves in the end? Some cults will do it by poisoned Kool-aid.
#427 to #423 - patriotpenguin ONLINE (02/05/2012) [-]
like in family guy?
User avatar #432 to #427 - badwolfdestruction (02/05/2012) [-]
Yeah, except it's happened before that.
User avatar #208 - ScrotumSmasher (02/05/2012) [-]
Holy Crap im doing a 20 page research paper on Scientology for school. Still, **** Scientology

#32 - iloverapingmen (02/04/2012) [-]
This image has expired
What ********* .
#296 to #32 - anon (02/05/2012) [-]
**anonymous rolls 61**
#1057 to #32 - pistro (02/05/2012) [-]
I always thought that this gif is about like an homeuax manifestation against ********** , but now i have a dubt: are they maybe many Epic Fail Guy that follow ********** ?
#557 - abdullahmag (02/05/2012) [-]
time to use this
time to use this
User avatar #308 - vanoreo (02/05/2012) [-]
>Kidnap Tom Cruise
>Destroy his belief in Scientology
>No more Tom Cruise support
>Scientology dies
#315 to #308 - Seikyuu (02/05/2012) [-]
Joan Travolta is one as well I believe.
User avatar #317 to #315 - vanoreo (02/05/2012) [-]
second priority
#212 - freshblob (02/05/2012) [-]
I believe in religious freedoms and all that but I hate scientology.   
I don't consider it a religion, I consider it a business disguised at one, and that disgusts me
I believe in religious freedoms and all that but I hate scientology.
I don't consider it a religion, I consider it a business disguised at one, and that disgusts me
#71 - fegeltroll (02/04/2012) [-]
Comment Picture

[ 939 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)