NOPE comp 8. Thanks to everyone that posted! i will post some from comp 7 in next comp too NOPE comp 7: /channel/morbid-channel/NOPE+comp+7/iTzxDvG/ NOPE comp 6 Scary paranormal ghost nope comp
Upload
Login or register

NOPE comp 8

 
NOPE comp 8. Thanks to everyone that posted! i will post some from comp 7 in next comp too NOPE comp 7: /channel/morbid-channel/NOPE+comp+7/iTzxDvG/ NOPE comp 6

Thanks to everyone that posted! i will post some from comp 7 in next comp too
NOPE comp 7: /channel/morbid-channel/NOPE+comp+7/iTzxDvG/
NOPE comp 6: /channel/morbid-channel/NOPE+comp+6/RivxDEv/
NOPE comp 5: /channel/morbid-channel/NOPE+comp+5/TNsxDGA/
NOPE comp 4: /channel/morbid-channel/NOPE+comp+4/TnoxDGa/
NOPE comp 3: /channel/morbid-channel/NOPE+comp+3/wnkxDja/
NOPE comp 2: /channel/morbid-channel/NOPE+comp+2/fohxDsb/
NOPE comp 1: /channel/morbid-channel/NOPE+comp/dYfxDqL/
if you still want more scary stuff, ive got a comp of haunted locations and its stories:
/funny_pictures/2274165/paranormal/

+431
Views: 32293 Submitted: 02/03/2012
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (284)
[ 284 comments ]
Anonymous comments allowed.
31 comments displayed.
#248 - draemer
Reply +30
(02/04/2012) [-]
>Be 14   
>Wake up at night because I hear knife slicing sounds in the kitchen   
>Thought that those were sounds from my sleep, since I was dreaming about Supernatural show   
>I try to sleep   
>Knife slicing begins again   
>Remember all the things from that show   
>Find salt   
>MFW I run into kitchen   
>I f*cking see a dark figure   
>Start spraying salt on it like no tomorrow, it starts moaning   
>Run back to the room, lock the door   
>Pour salt near the door so it doesn't get in, because I thought it was a dark spirit or a demon, god knows what   
>Wait some time, nothing happens, go to sleep again   
>Wake up next day   
>F*cking remember that I was at friend's house   
>He told me earlier that his grandpa usually eats at night. ****   
>We go to grandpa's room - empty   
>As we enter the kitchen we see him lying on the floor   
>He's dead with salt all over him   
>Friend starts crying   
>Realize I killed his grandpa by giving him a heart attack   
>No more Supernatural for me
>Be 14
>Wake up at night because I hear knife slicing sounds in the kitchen
>Thought that those were sounds from my sleep, since I was dreaming about Supernatural show
>I try to sleep
>Knife slicing begins again
>Remember all the things from that show
>Find salt
>MFW I run into kitchen
>I f*cking see a dark figure
>Start spraying salt on it like no tomorrow, it starts moaning
>Run back to the room, lock the door
>Pour salt near the door so it doesn't get in, because I thought it was a dark spirit or a demon, god knows what
>Wait some time, nothing happens, go to sleep again
>Wake up next day
>F*cking remember that I was at friend's house
>He told me earlier that his grandpa usually eats at night. ****
>We go to grandpa's room - empty
>As we enter the kitchen we see him lying on the floor
>He's dead with salt all over him
>Friend starts crying
>Realize I killed his grandpa by giving him a heart attack
>No more Supernatural for me
#312 to #248 - anon
Reply 0
(05/24/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#37 - ssethradra
Reply +20
(02/04/2012) [-]
>reading creepy post
>Hear noise behind me
>look behind, nothing there but the wall of my room
>cocky as **** i say i'm not scared of you wall
>wall says i'm not scared of you either
> i serious the **** up
>wall serious the **** up
> turn back to computer, mind so full of ****.
#53 to #37 - brassballsofsteel
Reply +3
(02/04/2012) [-]
kick the walls ass
#26 - frightmare
Reply +14
(02/04/2012) [-]
>Read this post.
>Sleeping tonight?
>Nope.
#19 - hurricanekicknuts **User deleted account**
+11
has deleted their comment [-]
#20 to #19 - anon
Reply 0
(02/04/2012) [-]
please continue, i love these like guardian angel ones. what did the face look like? maybe a past relative or what?
#22 to #20 - hurricanekicknuts **User deleted account**
+13
has deleted their comment [-]
#30 to #22 - dukeofwhoopass
Reply +8
(02/04/2012) [-]
Please continue! These are pretty entertaining.
#32 to #30 - hurricanekicknuts **User deleted account**
+13
has deleted their comment [-]
#117 to #32 - fightlikeagirl
Reply +4
(02/04/2012) [-]
More please, these are super spooky.
#252 to #117 - hurricanekicknuts **User deleted account**
+2
has deleted their comment [-]
#253 to #252 - fightlikeagirl
Reply +1
(02/04/2012) [-]
You have some spooky **** happening to you! That's got to suck. My only one is:
>Be 13
>Home alone
>Chilling in the bathroom peeing
>Hear a scraping noise from out in hall
>Freeze up and just stare at door
>Sound of nails being dragged along wall
>Quickly fling door open
>Nope my way into friends house across the street



It's not much but I still hate thinking about it.
#254 to #253 - hurricanekicknuts **User deleted account**
+1
has deleted their comment [-]
#255 to #254 - fightlikeagirl
Reply +1
(02/04/2012) [-]
****. I hate when people describing someone crawling, the image in my head is just so creepy. I just avoid graveyards at night because of lots of the stories friends have brought up.
#24 to #22 - Omnomnomynous
Reply +6
(02/04/2012) [-]
bro...sell these stories to a producer or something i would watch the hell out of a movie like this
#41 to #24 - wyofisher
Reply +13
(02/04/2012) [-]
Hey guys I love these guardian angel stories, and I have one, my sister told it to me. (Don't know where she heard it, so... yeah).
>Girl up late studying for test in library (college)
>Works as aide in library so librarian leaves her to lock up
>Realizes what time it is-midnight- needs to get back to dorm
>Starts getting scared (small park between dorms and library)
>Not too religious, but says small prayer asking for protection
>Starts walking/running through park, makes it back to dorms safe

>Next morning
>People talking about some other girl who was raped in park
>Girl goes to authorities and says she was in park around midnight all alone
>Police ask rapist why he didn't go after other girl
>Guy says, "Well there was one other girl, but she had these two big guys walking with her, like 6 foot 6, or so
#278 to #41 - Venedlor
Reply 0
(02/06/2012) [-]
MFW
#38 - doesnotcompute
Reply +11
(02/04/2012) [-]
>not even 5 minutes ago   
>chilling on FunnyJunk, having great time   
>suddenly hear staticy noise through my headphones   
>must be a connection thing   
>move my hand to adjust the cord   
>static gets louder   
>slowly pull my hand back   
>static fades away, barely still there   
>move hand back and forth, noise gets louder and quieter   
>not really scared, decide to have fun with what I think is an electrical problem   
>touch the speaker, noise is louder than ever   
>start touching it to the theme of Super Mario Bros.   
>having fun when suddenly the noise goes away and hear a voice through my right earbud say in a raspy, dark voice, "Cut it out..."   
>noise goes away and then fades back in for a second   
>see a shadow of a figure standing behind me on the wall then move away   
>NOPE   
>mfw shadow moves   
   
I honestly believe this was my first "experience".
>not even 5 minutes ago
>chilling on FunnyJunk, having great time
>suddenly hear staticy noise through my headphones
>must be a connection thing
>move my hand to adjust the cord
>static gets louder
>slowly pull my hand back
>static fades away, barely still there
>move hand back and forth, noise gets louder and quieter
>not really scared, decide to have fun with what I think is an electrical problem
>touch the speaker, noise is louder than ever
>start touching it to the theme of Super Mario Bros.
>having fun when suddenly the noise goes away and hear a voice through my right earbud say in a raspy, dark voice, "Cut it out..."
>noise goes away and then fades back in for a second
>see a shadow of a figure standing behind me on the wall then move away
>NOPE
>mfw shadow moves

I honestly believe this was my first "experience".
#39 to #38 - doesnotcompute
Reply +5
(02/04/2012) [-]
By the way
>home alone
#52 to #39 - brassballsofsteel
Reply +3
(02/04/2012) [-]
**** sweet, continue to mess with it XD
#201 - thetattooedone
Reply +9
(02/04/2012) [-]
Wow 2am?!
#25 - pretzalman
Reply +9
(02/04/2012) [-]
>Just the other day   
>Be in public restroom that's for one person   
>Taking a piss   
>Finish and go to wash hands   
>Sneeze   
>See Person behind me in mirror   
>They say "Bless you"   
>Calmly say thanks man   
>Turn around to see no one there   
>Remember it's a single bathroom stall   
>Nope all the ******* way home
>Just the other day
>Be in public restroom that's for one person
>Taking a piss
>Finish and go to wash hands
>Sneeze
>See Person behind me in mirror
>They say "Bless you"
>Calmly say thanks man
>Turn around to see no one there
>Remember it's a single bathroom stall
>Nope all the ******* way home
#13 - aucardl
Reply +9
(02/03/2012) [-]
>be 15 years old
>alone at home
>hear front door banging
>go out in living room and check it out
>hears some knocking
>go near door
>open the door. got on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur
#15 to #13 - synaesthesia
Reply 0
(02/03/2012) [-]
#273 - dekyrptonian
Reply +4
(02/06/2012) [-]
>be 10
>also be in san diego on a haunted ship
>me and mom are big enthusiasts of ghosts, so we go alone
>enter the hull, nothing abnormal
>then hear random noises
>follow the noise
>turns out to be a loose chain
>we walk up to it, disappointed
>as soon as we turn around, we both see a guy dressed in old clothes
>he is leaning on a pole flipping a coin
>he looks at us and smiles
>then he ******* runs right at us
>NOPE NOPE NOPE cause we are too scared to move
>guy runs through us and dives through the porthole the chain ran through
>NOPE NOPE NOPE walking out of the ship and back land
mfw we walk out

#283 to #273 - dyllygaf
Reply +1
(02/07/2012) [-]
Was it the Star of India? Or one of the few other ships surrounding it?
#275 to #273 - ramerez
Reply +2
(02/06/2012) [-]
I scrolled down and like died of a heart attack when i saw your picture xD.
#281 to #275 - dekyrptonian
Reply +8
(02/07/2012) [-]
then how did you type this?
then how did you type this?
#306 to #281 - gloogy
Reply +1
(02/19/2012) [-]
this fits perfectly to "Let there be Rock" by AC/DC
#75 - skaxx
Reply +8
(02/04/2012) [-]
>be 17
>Christchurch earthquake in February last year.
>close friend died
>grieving for months
>be september, see same friend calling me to the middle of my school field.
>WAT. go to him
>huge earthquake happens when i'm 20 metres away
>fall to ground, errbody screaming etc
>look up, no friend
>large bricks landed from above where i previously was
>YEP