Home Funny Pictures YouTube Funny Videos Funny GIFs Text/Links Channels Search
User avatar #794 - monkeybrains (01/17/2012) [-]
What is that meat press. I need one to do this.
User avatar #804 to #794 - pedomegler (03/06/2012) [-]
use the bottom of a short glass (kinda like what you see them drink whisley out of in the movies) and then turn the glass over and use it to press the top on and crimp the edges together
 Friends (0)