So true. .. politics on the internet, something i learned to stay away from a LONG time ago.....
x
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #32 - eatbananas (01/12/2012) [-]
politics on the internet, something i learned to stay away from a LONG time ago.....
User avatar #38 to #32 - lazorman (01/12/2012) [-]
^^^^^66
User avatar #46 to #38 - lazorman (01/12/2012) [-]
lol i let of of shift <3
User avatar #44 to #38 - eatbananas (01/12/2012) [-]
**eatbananas rolls 05** win if 66?
User avatar #45 to #44 - eatbananas (01/12/2012) [-]
nope

#24 - footballmaniac (01/12/2012) [-]
How about the bailouts that not only failed miserably but created the highest debt in U.S. history?
How about the complete unwillingness to reform Social Security, Education, and countless other industries that are on the brink of failure?
How about the unnecessary war in Lybia?
How about wasting all that money on something that is 1. unconstitutional, 2. destined to fail, 3. just another step in the direction of a totalitarian government?
**** some of you are retarded. So the Republicans ****** up with the war, the response should be to **** up healthcare too?
User avatar #26 to #24 - lavoire (01/12/2012) [-]
Listen to me right now. Do not reform education.

You want to know why education fails? Because no matter how much money you pump into that **** , little Jimmy over there still won't give to ***** and won't pay attention.

I'm sick of education reform, and more and more money being shoveled into children who don't WANT to learn. You can cure laziness or stupidity, and the sooner the government learns that the sooner those who do things with their educations and lives will prosper, and the sooner we can stop dousing the fires of lethargy with the gasoline that is funding.
User avatar #28 to #26 - footballmaniac (01/12/2012) [-]
I should have elaborated. That is my point EXACTLY! All we're doing is pumping more and more money into it, hoping that that does the trick.
My school has HD TVs in the lobby and cafeteria. How the **** is that helping anyone?
User avatar #33 to #28 - aviriorix (01/12/2012) [-]
Not every school has that. Many are underfunded, i assume you live in a middle class area? Because then the schools can get by on local taxes. Many schools don't have that benefit, and need state and federal help. Computers are not always necessary but the problem is many schools don't have the basics, while as you said, others have excess.
User avatar #27 to #26 - lavoire (01/12/2012) [-]
Can't*
User avatar #16 - Schiffy (01/12/2012) [-]
Both of those things shouldn't exist.
User avatar #5 - brettyoke (01/11/2012) [-]
I'm not much for politics, but I'm pretty damn sure the war killed Osama and possible prevented thousands of future bombers...

Again though, not much for politics.
User avatar #6 to #5 - grieze (01/11/2012) [-]
well true but the war did lower the economy you know usually countries don't want to go to war because it makes people's countries poorer. again you are right but the cost is always needed to be considered...
User avatar #11 to #6 - JAKEPONSNOBS (01/11/2012) [-]
war makes countries economies better. full on war not a little thing we had in Iraq. war production fuels the economy and creates jobs. If we went full scale on Iraq/afghanistan it would've been better for the economy
User avatar #47 to #11 - grieze (01/17/2012) [-]
yeah but think about the peoples money ussually when theres a war where do you think a majority of the money cmes from? the treasury, now where do you think the treasury gets the money from? the people! true war does stimulate for war production by jobs as shown duing ww2 but it wasn't just the war in fact america didn't want to go to war until pearl harbor and it was only to go to war with japan not europe. but america was still rich considering how there was a global depression going thanks to germany printing out a lot of duesh mark, making countries in europe also poor but yeah america was still rich it was just FDR who had fixed the banking system and gave amerifats money to fix the economy. any ways think about how easy do you think it'll be to get people to go to war when theres nothing wrong going on and everything is going good? not easy in fact hard. now have a terrorist attack in that country and think about how easy it'll be for the people of that country to react in anger and say someone needs to pay plunging them to war. its global economics involved with political issues trust me it may look simple but in reality its very complex and has a lot of detail.
User avatar #31 to #11 - kaedyr (01/12/2012) [-]
for the short term yes wars boost the economy, but long term wars are terrible on the economy. you can pay a guy to get the materials for a bomb, pay some one to build it, pay some one else to use it and that is the end of that, you just spent money to get nothing in return.
User avatar #10 to #6 - apstudentftw (01/11/2012) [-]
>> countries get poor
>> chaos ensures
>> some theological being or ponies save us
>> ???
>> profit
#9 to #5 - apstudentftw (01/11/2012) [-]
**apstudentftw rolled a random image posted in comment #293 at Morbid Folktale **   
Future bombers would kill people, cause destruction, and media coverage.   
Therefore people can get paid to reconstruct, construction material will be bought, new people will have something to do, and morgues will get business.   
I see no problem with future bombers.
**apstudentftw rolled a random image posted in comment #293 at Morbid Folktale **
Future bombers would kill people, cause destruction, and media coverage.
Therefore people can get paid to reconstruct, construction material will be bought, new people will have something to do, and morgues will get business.
I see no problem with future bombers.

#13 to #9 - anon (01/12/2012) [-]
but the people paying for the workers and material to repair and replace all that **** will end up with the same **** as before, but with less total money. or their insurance would skyrocket.
either way they lose.

Kind of like YOU

LEARN ******* ECONOMICS
ITS NOT ******* COMPLICATED
#29 - buffalogals (01/12/2012) [-]
Rather be right than left
User avatar #40 to #29 - jamespowell (01/12/2012) [-]
id rather be left than right.....
get it
like the thing about how war decides who is left.....HAHAHA
User avatar #43 to #29 - webclaw (01/12/2012) [-]
I'd rather be up than down
#12 - kraetyz (01/11/2012) [-]
Am I the only one who thinks neither of those is even a remotely good idea?
User avatar #41 - tigerbloodxx (01/12/2012) [-]
Without our military, the rest of our country would't be here, who would defend it, the airrocks?
User avatar #2 - grieze (01/11/2012) [-]
sry i wasn't logged in so i'm retoasting my comment.

i thought the some of the GOP representatives are pulling out of war i know romney wants it ive mostly been following the gop so far on the NYtimes and CNN i don't know anything about the democratic party you mind filling me in?
User avatar #3 to #2 - kravjohn (01/11/2012) [-]
Thats a good question i know Rick Perry wants to return to Iraq because "Iran will enter literly the speed of light" not sure what that means but there you go.
User avatar #4 to #3 - grieze (01/11/2012) [-]
yeah i think he wants to fund the war so that the US can keep their oil share in iraq safe even though the reason we left iraq is because we made sure they have a strong military to defend themselves from iraq then again iran does want uranium and has one of the worst gov't up to this modern day so i do see why he doesn't feel completely assured about iraq you know.
User avatar #23 - AngryRedMidget (01/12/2012) [-]
I used to live in america, and only got my Canadian citizenship a year back, as well as a full health card. I must say, there was no greater feeling then walking into the hospital, flashing my card, and getting instant access, with no cost, over the fact that I had a small bump on the back of my hand that was annoying me. Flame all you want about medicare, but a socialized medical system is a foundation of a modern country.
User avatar #34 to #23 - theycallmedingus (01/12/2012) [-]
the problem i believe with the medicare is that people will waste a couple of hundred dollars for a small bump on the hand that is annoying them or a mild stomach ache.
User avatar #35 to #23 - ogctom (01/12/2012) [-]
i live in Canada too. had to bring my 4 year old niece to emergency because she had pneumonia from a chest cold. waited 3 hours in waiting room because of all the people who come in with little **** like a bump on there hand.
User avatar #36 to #35 - AngryRedMidget (01/12/2012) [-]
If you actually lived in Canada you would know emergency is ordered in terms of current need, not in terms of arrival.
User avatar #37 to #36 - ogctom (01/12/2012) [-]
i am sorry didn't realize everything works like its supposed to.
#7 - anon (01/11/2012) [-]
The war in Iraq didn't kill Osama, it was when Obama moved to the war to Afghanistan (where it always should have been) that **** got done.
#30 to #7 - buffalogals (01/12/2012) [-]
Obama...


Lol
#8 to #7 - wackywelder (01/11/2012) [-]
He didn't move it there. We were in Afghanistan before Iraq
He didn't move it there. We were in Afghanistan before Iraq
+2
#15 to #8 - Pineapplekush **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #17 to #15 - Schiffy (01/12/2012) [-]
The thing that should have been done was this: After we took over Iraq, all we had to do was put in a dictator into power that would be our lapdog. Then we could leave, and he'll never disobey us because we're keeping him there. Classic imperialism to control a bunch of warring radical Islamic tribes.
+1
#19 to #17 - Pineapplekush **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #20 to #19 - Schiffy (01/12/2012) [-]
Exactly.. Bush Senior just stopped Iraq from invading Kuwait, and after that we had no reason to go there again. But since we did, that would have been the best course of action in hindsight, rather than leaving a vacuum of power that would be filled by Shiites if we left..
+1
#21 to #20 - Pineapplekush **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #39 - theycallmedingus (01/12/2012) [-]
i think that the war was justifed because of osama mass murdering his own people and 9/11. if we would have just let it kept going it could have spread to other countrys just like it happened in world war 2 with germany.
User avatar #42 - zzforrest (01/12/2012) [-]
33% of America's population fears Obama getting re - elected. This is twice that of those who fear Iraq (or Iran) getting nukes. Tells you a lot.
User avatar #25 - nugafluga (01/12/2012) [-]
the war is basically over now, the republicans arent being hypocrits they are saying that another 1 ******* trillion dollars to our national debt is unacceptable already blows as is
User avatar #22 - dzenan (01/12/2012) [-]
Funny you say that because Ron Paul is against all wars..
#1 - anon (01/11/2012) [-]
i thought the some of the GOP representatives are pulling out of war i know romney wants it ive mostly been following the gop so far on the NYtimes and CNN i don't know anything about the democratic party you mind filling me in?
 Friends (0)