The 40s called. I do not hate the religion and the people who follow it. however i found this extremely funny and it happened yesterday while getting food for m
x
Click to expand

The 40s called

The 40s called. I do not hate the religion and the people who follow it. however i found this extremely funny and it happened yesterday while getting food for m

I do not hate the religion and the people who follow it.
however i found this extremely funny and it happened yesterday
while getting food for my parents and friends

( for does who don't get the shower joke; Hitler used acid showers during the holocaust)

One day at. the mall getting food
random guy
Hey man can you get in the back
of the line, i was next.
But then he aaye...
Heyl my religion was nearly destroyed
in WWY and my family
i have a right of being in front"
actual guite)
then he turne to the guy in front
and aaye...
Hey man the TD' e called
they want their shirt back"
he had on an old queen
shirt, all ragged)
then he looks at. him...
Then aaye...
hey man, the called
your shower is readys"
Then he walks off
Then we all etait laughingg
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+5649
Views: 89578
Favorited: 510
Submitted: 01/08/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to madlover submit to reddit

Comments(723):

[ 723 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#15 - churrocharizard (01/09/2012) [-]
> reading this
> being amused
> parents are watching "How It's Made" in the same room
> "The next step is the oven ... "
> die
#758 to #15 - anon (05/12/2013) [-]
if you are dead then how did you comment?
2spooky4me
#798 to #15 - Pein (01/10/2012) [-]
Comment Picture

+14
#75 to #15 - timtimmygaga **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #114 to #15 - DanR (01/09/2012) [-]
the narrator for How It's Made probably knows so much **** about random stuff by now.
#193 - unicornsaresexy (01/09/2012) [-]
"however i found this extremely funny and it happened yesterday
while getting food for my parents and friends"

**** you OP.
#79 - holler (01/09/2012) [-]
fun fact: the arrival of a jew alters the shape of any given cash register
#757 to #79 - simbero (01/09/2012) [-]
What i tought of when you said cash register
User avatar #133 to #79 - TheWerepyreKing (01/09/2012) [-]
It gets scared and turns away from him, to protect its contents.
#24 - ragingbrony (01/09/2012) [-]
This image has expired
Hey, if they're a douche first, it's fair game!
#31 to #24 - anon (01/09/2012) [-]
HIEL... erm um

i mean here here!
#372 - pitos (01/09/2012) [-]
HURR IT HAPPENED YESTERDAY.

YOU DIDN'T FIND IT ON SICKIPEDIA DID YOU?

I OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T MADE A COMIC ABOUT IT ALREADY.

HOWEVER WHEN I DID, I GAVE ******* CREDIT.
User avatar #380 to #372 - deansg ONLINE (01/09/2012) [-]
Damn, everyone really should read your comment
User avatar #383 to #380 - pitos (01/09/2012) [-]
Thanks bro, I'm kinda pissed off right now. How can this piece of retoasted **** get front page while mine got hardly any? He also had the nerve to put "Happened to me yesterday" in the description. What a cunt.
User avatar #388 to #383 - deansg ONLINE (01/09/2012) [-]
that's how it is in funnyjunk. If you claim it's OC when it isn't you're gonna get a few angry comments but 3000 pinkies. If you give credit, you're not gonna get any pinkies in the first place
#390 to #388 - pitos (01/09/2012) [-]
Total ******** .

FunnyJunk Logic:

Claimed as OC, it is OC, gave link to joke: NOTHING
Claimed as OC, NOT OC, NO LINK: 3000+ pinkies.

WUT.
#375 - babaycakesxo (01/09/2012) [-]
Comment Picture

User avatar #381 to #375 - narlydude (01/09/2012) [-]
Oh no, It's the *********** . Well well
User avatar #413 to #385 - multicolouredeye (01/09/2012) [-]
That is amazing...
#142 - wolfyman (01/09/2012) [-]
OP jew make me laugh
#160 to #142 - anon (01/09/2012) [-]
do pagans get presents...?
User avatar #163 to #160 - hockerz (01/09/2012) [-]
Well technically they would if they were men and follwed roman paganism which was where christmas came from (the pagan saturnalia).
0
#261 to #260 - rjgnal has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #263 to #260 - percer (01/09/2012) [-]
epic
User avatar #262 to #260 - rjgnal (01/09/2012) [-]
french hat goes ******* and grows inches. wish my dick knew how to do that
#692 - masterofallgoats (01/09/2012) [-]
I'm Jewish and I cannot stand people like this. I have actually met several Jews in my life that truly believe that solely because of the holocaust, we Jews deserve everything. essentially just as an apology gift. I hate it so much. This kind of attitude is just so ignorant and immature, it just brings shame to other, far more rational Jewish people such as myself. **** that guy.
User avatar #799 to #692 - madlover (01/10/2012) [-]
are you talking about the jew or the random guy?

#374 - roflplane (01/09/2012) [-]
**roflplane rolls 06**
#361 - lordhasta (01/09/2012) [-]
Sometimes I'm ashamed to be jewish
Sometimes I'm ashamed to be jewish
#214 - chupiter (01/09/2012) [-]
Fixd. Also, Paint skills trough the roof!
#720 - happytrollin (01/09/2012) [-]
**happytrollin rolls 255,209,565**
User avatar #727 to #720 - orangegator (01/09/2012) [-]
oh, i get it
#724 to #720 - anon (01/09/2012) [-]
Your mom's name is 255,209,565?
#733 to #724 - willpowerz (01/09/2012) [-]
The Nazis assigned Jews numbers in concentration camps.
User avatar #729 to #724 - orangegator (01/09/2012) [-]
jews were tattooed and given numbers so they could be accounted for
+3
#735 to #720 - lustruh **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#688 - FightClub (01/09/2012) [-]
This image has expired
LOL it's funny because jews
#678 to #666 - Devinlolol (01/09/2012) [-]
Actually hitler indeed used drugs
meth to be exact.

#451 - admiralkevlinsky (01/09/2012) [-]
Hey Sickipedia called, they want their joke back.
Hey Sickipedia called, they want their joke back.
#148 - zoidbergxxv (01/09/2012) [-]
**zoidbergxxv rolls 553,583,562**
User avatar #162 to #148 - katanaoflife (01/09/2012) [-]
**katanaoflife rolls 0**
User avatar #164 to #162 - katanaoflife (01/09/2012) [-]
that was close...
[ 723 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)