Why dont they understand?. .. Me: Dad, I missed the bus. Dad: Can you go down to the other stop? Me: I've been out there for 10 minutes, it probably already passed by the stop, so, no. Dad:
x

Comments(307):

[ 307 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
+156
#1 - dafydafunk **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#60 to #1 - tonotxg (11/22/2011) [-]
**tonotxg rolled a random image** My mom's face when she loses the argument.
User avatar #126 to #60 - hazardpay ONLINE (11/22/2011) [-]
Perfect ******* roll
#54 - ansilou (11/22/2011) [-]
Me: Dad, I missed the bus.
Dad: Can you go down to the other stop?
Me: I've been out there for 10 minutes, it probably already passed by the stop, so, no.
Dad: YOU DON'T NEED TO BE SARCASTIC.
Me: I was just saying that I missed the bus..
Dad: I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BACK TALK! YOU TOOK FOREVER GETTING READY SO YOU MISSED THE BUS AND NOW I HAVE TO TAKE YOU TO SCHOOL!
Me: I was out there on time, it was early. Not my fault.
Dad: DID EVERYONE ELSE MISS THE BUS TOO??
Me: I don't ******* know, does it look like I watch to see if everyone else did?

Once at school:
Friends: Bro, did you miss the bus too? It was super ******* early today.
<Mfw
#155 to #54 - daxkid (11/22/2011) [-]
Me: Hey mom!
Mom: YOUR ******* GROUNDED
#127 to #54 - zwartbr (11/22/2011) [-]
makes about as much sense as this
makes about as much sense as this
#259 to #238 - anon (11/22/2011) [-]
**anonymous rolled a random image** most people call you awesome. others call you half naked...
#24 - ILIEKPEPSEE ONLINE (11/22/2011) [-]
Parents call it a dead body. I call it my new girlfriend.
Parents call it a dead body. I call it my new girlfriend.
#195 to #24 - oldmanraven (11/22/2011) [-]
Parents call it "your left hand". I call it my girlfriend.
#33 - screamingatclouds (11/22/2011) [-]
Parent logic:
>Try asking mom about going to a friend's house
>Mom yells at me for 'not respecting her'
>I explain that it's no big deal and I don't have to go
>GROUNDED

<So I'm just like
User avatar #305 to #33 - uzerc (11/22/2011) [-]
Is Butters your brother?
User avatar #35 to #33 - ilbacondeity (11/22/2011) [-]
That feel. But then I moved out. **** her.
#67 - thepsycho (11/22/2011) [-]
"I'm your mother so that automatically makes everything I do and say right, and I know more than you even in things I don't even know exist."

>MFW every god damn time
+8
#68 to #67 - itsjustoregano **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #12 - nippuhl (11/21/2011) [-]
Parents scream to us, we respond, grounded.
#128 - tripnote (11/22/2011) [-]
**tripnote rolled a random image** Yup
User avatar #59 - tehpwnrer (11/22/2011) [-]
*mom its an Xbox not a Play station*

*GO TO YOUR ROOM.*
#44 - anon (11/22/2011) [-]
> parents get into a fight
> dad yells random bullcrap
> mom tries to explain
>dad keeps yelling
> mom decides not to live with him anymore
> i try to explain to dad that she can't put up with his **** anymore (her being emotionally scarred by him)
> says North America has poisoned my mind with the ability to talk back
>wut
#89 - grimmwaters (11/22/2011) [-]
I've never had anyone to &quot;explain&quot; to..
I've never had anyone to "explain" to..
#103 to #89 - swordman (11/22/2011) [-]
ooooh man it feels sooooooooo good to have parents
oh im sorry batman i didnt see you there
+5
#224 to #103 - sunburnt **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#43 - mytrakytra (11/22/2011) [-]
This image has expired
Police call it murder...











I call it dinner.
User avatar #3 - spior (11/21/2011) [-]
More like mom.
My dad always listens me out.
User avatar #4 to #3 - totaldotbot (11/21/2011) [-]
Same with my mom. She can't even take a loss when I'm the one winning the argument.
#10 to #4 - anon (11/21/2011) [-]
example?
User avatar #98 to #10 - mcbee (11/22/2011) [-]
-argue
-me:logical arguments with facts
-her:saying i'm sarcastic
-me winning argument
-her drifts off to talk about how im disrespectful and dont help around the house
-me 4 11th grade academic classes , part time job,
-her 2 online college courses
-apparently my 2 minutes of free time should be helping out
-me rant on fj
- **** women logic
User avatar #57 to #10 - arsonance (11/22/2011) [-]
same with mine.. second she starts to lose its "shut up or you're grounded until i decide otherwise"
#219 - roflcopterkklol **User deleted account** (11/22/2011) [-]
When a person older than you says "Do not talk back to me" what they are really saying is
"I am older than you and therefore i am smarter wiser and could care less about your opinion so shut up and nod quietly while you observe my glorious power over you"
It is not that they do not understand, They are just pulling a power play on you because it makes them feel good being superior to someone weaker than they are.
Any time anyone tries to pull this idiotic power trip on you pull them up on their general ignorance.
#320 to #219 - thewilder (11/22/2011) [-]
I have no picture in my reaction folder that would show how I enjoyed your comment(s), so take this.
-2
#227 to #219 - grumblebugy **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #228 to #227 - roflcopterkklol **User deleted account** (11/22/2011) [-]
No your right we should teach children that age defines knowledge and that anyone older than them is a ******* genius.
That wont make them morons at all...
+1
#232 to #228 - grumblebugy **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #237 to #232 - roflcopterkklol **User deleted account** (11/22/2011) [-]
You are leaving out a child's mentality. if you said for example i do not like that person because they did such and such once, You are unwittingly teaching your child that the person you do not like is a bad person and they will not like them either. The same rule applies, Whether it be you a teacher or your priest, by saying "Do not talk back to me" you are teaching them that you are far more intelligent than they are and you already know what they did because you are a genius, Therefore any attempts at explaining their actions are futile.
Where in reality me and you both know the only reason you say it is because you have the power to exact punishment if the person you want control over will not obey your command.
Maybe try teaching your kids to speak their mind when conflict comes knocking on the door instead of nodding and quietly accepting whatever dribble it is that spews from your mouth for the simple fact that you are older than them whether it be right or wrong... and maybe just maybe your children would not be such materialistic pricks that cry when they do not get their own way.
+1
#239 to #237 - grumblebugy **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #245 to #239 - roflcopterkklol **User deleted account** (11/22/2011) [-]
You may not enjoy it, you do it because it is the easiest way for you to outsmart your children.
"it's exclusively a way of telling them to shut up for a few seconds while I'm trying to deal with actual problems"
You unwittingly proved my point, you say do not talk back to me when you could care less about their opinion even if yours is false, the same thing happens at school or at work.
It teaches you to let everyone in a position of power to use you as a doormat whether you accept it or not.
0
#249 to #245 - grumblebugy **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #255 to #249 - Ibiza (11/22/2011) [-]
yeah no, i'm not even going to get into that fight. You have officially proven your a ******** .
-1
#257 to #255 - grumblebugy **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#260 to #257 - Ibiza (11/22/2011) [-]
Then ignore me and stop replying? I'm not trying to explain my point because it's pretty obvious what my point is. Your just so ******* stupid you can't figure it out.
-1
#262 to #260 - grumblebugy **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#263 to #262 - Ibiza (11/22/2011) [-]
your still humoring me though.
0
#264 to #263 - grumblebugy **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #265 to #264 - Ibiza (11/22/2011) [-]
I did want discussion actually, but i realized it wouldn't go anywhere since you don't seem too intelligent so i decided to just be a bitch. You seem to be obsessed with trying to get the last word in.
User avatar #261 to #249 - roflcopterkklol **User deleted account** (11/22/2011) [-]
So what about the scenario where a child has been told not to talk back just quietly nod and accept your wisdom all through school by teachers and then at home by you. What about after school and they leave home? when they are out in the work force and their boss says Jimmy over there has done less work than you, is always late, but he is related to me so he will be getting that promotion you have been working your arse off for the past 3 months to get, Do not talk back to me you hear?
What are they going to do?
They are going to nod quietly and accept it.
0
#267 to #261 - grumblebugy **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
0
#253 to #249 - Ibiza has deleted their comment [-]
-1
#256 to #253 - grumblebugy **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#258 to #256 - Ibiza (11/22/2011) [-]
*rub temples* and you said i have poor reading comprehension skills. Jesus ******* christ.
User avatar #241 to #239 - Ibiza (11/22/2011) [-]
i have to admit, you are really not making a good case for yourself at all. And resulting to insults like calling him a Twit is really not helping your case. How about you sit down and **** the **** up?
-1
#243 to #241 - grumblebugy **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
+4
#251 to #243 - Slaimus **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#244 to #243 - Ibiza (11/22/2011) [-]
i didn't say he didn't insult you. I was just commenting on your lack of ability to find a good insult in rebuttal.  Now shut the 			****		 up because i said so. (it's a great reaction to anything isn't it?)
i didn't say he didn't insult you. I was just commenting on your lack of ability to find a good insult in rebuttal. Now shut the **** up because i said so. (it's a great reaction to anything isn't it?)
0
#246 to #244 - grumblebugy **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#247 to #246 - Ibiza (11/22/2011) [-]
Are you an idiot? *face palm* i'm going to back away slowly and let you make an ass of yourself. At least your good at something.
0
#250 to #244 - Slaimus **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#252 to #250 - Ibiza (11/22/2011) [-]
Comment Picture
#156 - nessquickpanda (11/22/2011) [-]
**nessquickpanda rolled a random image** what me and my mom argue about
User avatar #191 to #189 - faithrider (11/22/2011) [-]
i meant when they quote the bible.... that was what the pic was about originally right...
#107 - meanmrmustard (11/22/2011) [-]
**meanmrmustard rolled a random image** what my parents consider &quot;talking back&quot;
**meanmrmustard rolled a random image** what my parents consider "talking back"
User avatar #115 to #107 - lostxprophit (11/22/2011) [-]
seems legit
#62 - idontbetrollin (11/22/2011) [-]
pic related to content
[ 307 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)