Save The Internet. change .org /petitions/ stop-the-internet-control-bill-now Go here and sign the petition. Do it for great justice! Do it for ponies, for card save the interne MEMES meme Sign it Save our ship
x
Click to expand

Save The Internet

Save The Internet. change .org /petitions/ stop-the-internet-control-bill-now Go here and sign the petition. Do it for great justice! Do it for ponies, for card

change .org /petitions/ stop-the-internet-control-bill-now

Go here and sign the petition. Do it for great justice! Do it for ponies, for card games on motorcycles, for any other meme that spawns from copywritten material!

acai listen up :
See this URL? : / petitions/
This needs to be signed, why? , if it passes here' s what' s going to happen:
Youtube? All the Abridged Series that exist will be gone. All the songs will be gone. All the wedding
videoes of peeple dancing to Thriller. Gone.
Tumblr? All those that re/ post pictures and gifs from movies er shows? Gone
Facebook? No duck girl faces, sure, but it will be gone.
This has plenty of things that can be considered "copywritten" and will be gone.
Equestria Daily? Gone.
Forums? Gone.
Freedom of Speech on the Internet?
Gone
Sign it for our freedom, our freedom to post great things from old memes to new mes. Do it because
we are all bad enough dudes to Congress about this. Do it because if we dent ***** s going
down. Hard
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+585
Views: 25135
Favorited: 33
Submitted: 11/16/2011
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to Dartheal submit to reddit

Comments(196):

[ 196 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #92 - asmodeu (11/16/2011) [-]
> Bill passes
> USA government faces huge *********
> Hackers reveal any classified information
> USA corporations fall
> Bacon for everybody !
> The world is a happier place now
#94 to #92 - anon (11/16/2011) [-]
I love the ignorance of some people.

I'm all for free speech and am especially against this bill, but you clearly do not understand that US Corporations do EVERYTHING that matters in your lives.

They run the servers that run FJ. They design the servers that the server company uses. They design the CPU's that the server manufacturer uses. US Corporations aren't bad. If you don't like a product or company, you don't have to buy from them, plain and simple.
User avatar #102 to #94 - asmodeu (11/16/2011) [-]
Corporations have also been involved in brainwashing experiments (project MKULTRA is a good example) and are driven by the need to make profit (because without it, they will crash).
They exert this need for profit to extremes, sometimes cutting corners such as using some chemicals that aren't illegal, but are unhealthy to the consumer, other times stepping on smaller businesses to insure their dominance (they have the means and the money to do so - by either lawful or unlawful means) - cutting down the local economy.

All they need are slaves of the wage.
#161 - crazyhindu (11/17/2011) [-]
This image has expired
i think we can all agree if this were to happen the brothers and sisters of the internet would band together and take down the government
#86 - sonixaurora (11/16/2011) [-]
Mfw.
#91 to #86 - FunkyWelshMonkey (11/16/2011) [-]
Was that made on PowerPoint?
Was that made on PowerPoint?
User avatar #93 to #91 - sonixaurora (11/16/2011) [-]
Just went to youtube, typed in "sponge bob Olympics" took 3 minutes or searching to find the pic, open up snipping tool, press copy, open paint, paste, add text, save, post.
#105 - anon (11/17/2011) [-]
DON'T YOU DARE **** WITH MY PONIES
#152 to #105 - bradin ONLINE (11/17/2011) [-]
if the ponies go so help me god i will ******* light **** on fire
#107 to #105 - marking (11/17/2011) [-]
NOT THE PONIES!
NOT THE PONIES!
#112 to #105 - Eralus (11/17/2011) [-]
Sign it for the ponies!
#10 - zefrenchguy (11/16/2011) [-]
I seriously doubt Anonymous and other hacktivists are gonna let this **** slid without putting up a huge fight.
User avatar #197 to #10 - shabobilui (11/17/2011) [-]
or as our local new station calls them "anonymous hacking group"
#45 - anon (11/16/2011) [-]
US, umadcuz?
User avatar #50 to #45 - kkitkat (11/16/2011) [-]
thats exactly what i was going to put xD
#176 - LivClaire (11/17/2011) [-]
I really hope that for the sake of the internet, we can all put our differences aside and band together to STOP THIS 			********		.  
Whether you are a brony, or anti-brony, whether you like Metallica, My Chemical Romance, or Justin Bieber, whether you are a troll, or a grammar nazi, a noob, or an anon. No matter what it is, put your opinions down and change this. Because if you don't there might as well be no more internet. That means no more rage comics, no more internet bro-fisting, no no more internet fights, no more anything.  
Go. It takes TWO GODDAMN MINUTES. You're telling me, you have enough time to read this long-ass comment, but not enough time to sign a petition?
I really hope that for the sake of the internet, we can all put our differences aside and band together to STOP THIS ******** .
Whether you are a brony, or anti-brony, whether you like Metallica, My Chemical Romance, or Justin Bieber, whether you are a troll, or a grammar nazi, a noob, or an anon. No matter what it is, put your opinions down and change this. Because if you don't there might as well be no more internet. That means no more rage comics, no more internet bro-fisting, no no more internet fights, no more anything.
Go. It takes TWO GODDAMN MINUTES. You're telling me, you have enough time to read this long-ass comment, but not enough time to sign a petition?
User avatar #97 - GLaDOS (11/16/2011) [-]
law is unconstitutional, why is everyone so crazy up about it
#116 to #97 - marking (11/17/2011) [-]
the hell with the unconstitutional law, your username is epic
the hell with the unconstitutional law, your username is epic
#79 - faytleingod (11/16/2011) [-]
This is being vastly over exaggerated. And, besides, Pres Obama has already threatened to veto the bill if it makes it to him.  
  
 http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/technology/192349-obama-threatens  -to-veto-resolution-repealing-net-neutrality-rules  
  
mfw I don't give a 			****
This is being vastly over exaggerated. And, besides, Pres Obama has already threatened to veto the bill if it makes it to him.

http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/technology/192349-obama-threatens -to-veto-resolution-repealing-net-neutrality-rules

mfw I don't give a ****
User avatar #7 - fuhrersalzburg (11/16/2011) [-]
Okay, so no joke, I was reading through these, thinking, "That's a shame." Then I saw EQdaily, and I was just like AW HELL NAW.
+2
#78 to #7 - LightningSaix **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #84 to #78 - fuhrersalzburg (11/16/2011) [-]
I know, I might cry D:
#181 - anon (11/17/2011) [-]
obama already said he was going to veto this...
#111 - marking (11/17/2011) [-]
Internet + politics = Disaster
Internet + politics = Disaster
#119 to #111 - anon (11/17/2011) [-]
Almost everything + politics = Disaster*
+1
#132 to #119 - trezzi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #136 to #132 - derpdaderp (11/17/2011) [-]
Disaster+argument=politics
0
#137 to #136 - trezzi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#108 - bitchimflawless (11/17/2011) [-]
I've said it once and ill say it again.
There's way more important problems they could be focusing on but instead they're disscusing wether or not to censor the internet...
#114 to #108 - redrummurder (11/17/2011) [-]
I disagree. Freedom of speech, press and religion is vital in a free society. Think about it. If they can take away freedom of speech on the internet, what will they take away next?
#125 to #114 - imfornsfw (11/17/2011) [-]
religion isn't vital its just a tool used by politicians to have a population more open to their ignorant ideas, just disagreeing, no hate.
#129 to #125 - redrummurder (11/17/2011) [-]
I'm actually not religious, but I do think you can believe whatever you like, as long as you don't try to push it on me. My point, however was more subtle. It's the FREEDOM to believe whatever you like that is vital. If we lost that right, you might lose the right to be an athiest (if you are).
#130 to #129 - imfornsfw (11/17/2011) [-]
Good lad.
User avatar #153 to #125 - bradin ONLINE (11/17/2011) [-]
if god didnt like why the **** did he make it
User avatar #104 - LeoLeonardo (11/17/2011) [-]
equestria daily the bomb
#124 - kneesocks (11/17/2011) [-]
Nah..
User avatar #126 to #124 - theoriginaltyson (11/17/2011) [-]
This would affect you too, dumbass
#145 to #126 - anon (11/17/2011) [-]
Actually no it wouldn't since American law doesn't apply here. Dumbass.
User avatar #163 to #145 - theoriginaltyson (11/17/2011) [-]
Yes it would you ******* idiot. Do you have any idea how many sites are based of the USA? Alteast a few million. Nearly every single one of those would potentially be shut down if this law passes. Among those sites would easily by FunnyJunk. Shut the **** up, anon
#172 to #163 - anon (11/17/2011) [-]
The ******* internet is a GLOBAL thing. American doesn't run or own it. So here's another perfect example of why everyone hates USA. Oh, look were the only ******* country on the planet, LET'S CENSOR **** CAUSE WE CAN. (That's pretty much you guys right now)
#127 to #126 - kneesocks (11/17/2011) [-]
Oh well, couldn't give more of a **** .
+1
#157 to #124 - imadeaponyaccount **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#174 - notmadguy (11/17/2011) [-]
They will never do this, calm your tits. It's just a bunch of internet victims of trolling in Congress, they mad.
User avatar #150 - padfoott (11/17/2011) [-]
I knew a lot of abridged series were getting taken down but PLEASE GOD NOT THE INTERNET.
#140 - bilbobjoe (11/17/2011) [-]
I signed because we all just need to 			*******		 smite whoever the dumbass who wrote this bill is now.
I signed because we all just need to ******* smite whoever the dumbass who wrote this bill is now.
User avatar #139 - crazedx (11/17/2011) [-]
Congress isn't stupid enough to do that. They take away our internet then they'll have a ******* problem. Sure they won't be taking it down like Egypt's government did but I mean let's face it. Us Americans are ******* crazy. And we do crazy things.
#1 - cptfox (11/16/2011) [-]
THE URL IS GONE WE NEED TO GET THIS MAN TO FRONTPAGE
[ 196 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)