Earth. Cred to mr.bosss for the idea. Second post, thumb, comment whatever..... The Worlds a great place Hers, harass can he actors. Fags can he singers. hahaha :L this made me lol
x
Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #3 - princessrhi (11/04/2011) [-]
hahaha :L this made me lol
User avatar #7 to #3 - lolifan (11/04/2011) [-]
I'm glad, i claim 25% OC the other 75% is mr.bosss
#2 - anon (11/04/2011) [-]
I love how u write "Richard Simmonss can be singers" Then using freddie as God, wasnt he a Richard Simmons aswell?
#4 to #2 - anon (11/04/2011) [-]
He was a god, and that isn't Richard Simmons, that's what's his name...Beaver i think. Anyway Freddie was a god, nuff said
User avatar #5 to #4 - lolifan (11/04/2011) [-]
That guy is me btw, just forgot to sign in
User avatar #8 to #5 - armchairzeus (11/04/2011) [-]
how do you forget to sign in when there's a captcha?
User avatar #9 to #8 - lolifan (11/04/2011) [-]
I made this a little bit ago then logged, when i came back on it didn't keep me logged like it usually does.
User avatar #1 - angrywords (11/04/2011) [-]
Oh, you can comment? Cool, thanks for letting me know. Had you not, I couldn't have typed this highly sarcastic message.
#6 to #1 - lolifan (11/04/2011) [-]
**lolifan rolled a random image** You can also thumb in case you missed the green highlighted word :)
User avatar #10 to #6 - angrywords (11/04/2011) [-]
Oh, don't worry, I thumbed. Thankfully you pointed that out as well in your content, or I wouldn't have known what to do in that case either.
#11 to #10 - lolifan (11/05/2011) [-]
**lolifan rolled a random image** That would've been disastrous :O
 Friends (0)