1) During the end of the first episode, Ash and Pikachu see a
bird Pokemon () over a rainbow. In Episode 2, Ash
tells Prof. Oak of the encounter but refers to it (out of the 3
legendary birds) as looking like the Bird above (Articuno).
2) Above is a scene ofa board displaying the legendary pokeamon.
Arcanine is included on the board but is not infact a legendary
pokeamon in the games
3) Caterpie is the first pokeamon we see evolve in the anime,
and does not evolve in the traditional method.
Amok at my mangina
4) Caterpie/ Metapod is the first pokeamon we ever see that
reaches it' s full evolution (within 2 episodes also).
5) In episode s when Ash battles Brock, after Pikachu is supercharged with
electricity and Ash goes back for a second battle with Brock, Pikachu zaps
Geodude and bums him to a crisp. Pokemon game knowledge states that
rock is not aimed by electricity (no damage would be caused)
6) In the game, Bill appeared as a Pokemon due to
a problem when using a teleporter. In the anime,
Bill is simply trapped in a costume.
7) Ash didn' t win the battle to earn his first 2 badges. Brock
told out to let go of pikachi, who replied with a thunderbolt
then returned due to Ash' s request. Brock felt Ash deserve the
badge and gave it to him later.
The battle between Ash and Misty was interupted by Team
rocket before it could be relished, hoovers the sisters felt Ash
deserved the badge.
8) The reason James had a Magikarp for an episode was
because he was tricked into thinking he could sell each obits
1000 babies for .
9) The first trade we witness is during episode 15 "Battle
aboard the St. Anne" and it was Ash' s Butterfree for a
10) The reason Ash released Butterfree in episode 21 was
because it fell in love
I will be making more oi these regardless of thumbs so look out for the has one