Ocean Mind Blow. . .. . 29, 080 pp. Height Ewen sumo Fr. Avenue trunking -mam for n roam» an haw paint In an mm. It I; believed than m om: ocean nu been ma. If we made submarines using the same technology as the thumb bar we'd be exploring that deep no problem, see how it reaches 36,000 ft no probs
Home Funny Pictures YouTube Funny Videos Funny GIFs Text/Links Channels Search

Ocean Mind Blow. . .

29, 080 pp. Height Ewen
sumo Fr. Avenue trunking -mam for n
roam» an haw
paint In an mm. It I; believed than m
om: ocean nu been ma
...
+3133
Views: 65240
Favorited: 751
Submitted: 06/15/2011
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to xxmushroomjunkiexx E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(1010):

[ 1010 comments ]
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Anonymous commenting is allowed
#1098 - blakeypoo (03/30/2012) [-]
I would bet money that a megladon is waiting just a little bit deeper....

#1093 - thecarter (06/27/2011) [-]
weve only discovered 10 percent of our ocean, god knows what the 						****					 is down there in the other 90 percent..
weve only discovered 10 percent of our ocean, god knows what the **** is down there in the other 90 percent..
#1079 - Chazola (06/16/2011) [-]
could be where the mind flayers lurk..
#1094 to #1079 - Hurro (09/23/2011) [-]
exactly what i thought lmao
#1095 to #1094 - Chazola (09/23/2011) [-]
why did you respond 3 months later, i waited for you, robert.
#1096 to #1095 - Hurro (09/23/2011) [-]
I'm sorry, the trip back across the pacific was rough. We had to deal with Davy Jones n what not.
#1097 to #1096 - Chazola (09/23/2011) [-]
oh, understandable, i forgive you.
#1064 - xxxrayaanxxx (06/16/2011) [-]
i can see him
i can see him
#1063 - anonymous (06/16/2011) [-]
most of this is ******** ... the titanic one is...
-1
#1061 - titTfactory has deleted their comment [-]
#1060 - anonymous (06/16/2011) [-]
How far down do i find a?
+9
#1058 - lankygit **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#1057 - kevinsm (06/16/2011) [-]
wtf?
User avatar #1059 to #1057 - wuii (06/16/2011) [-]
cthulhu
User avatar #1055 - thecancerfairy (06/16/2011) [-]
I've seen this at least 7 times...
+1
#1054 - hoaz **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#1051 - WizardOfTheLawl (06/16/2011) [-]
meanwhile at 350 ft
User avatar #1085 to #1051 - HighPriestCthulhu (06/17/2011) [-]
Oh Dagon, you so silly
#1050 - youallfags **User deleted account** (06/16/2011) [-]
Comment Picture
#1049 - anonymous (06/16/2011) [-]
Find Earth.
#1062 to #1056 - anonymous (06/16/2011) [-]
still not seeing it guise.
#1045 - anonymous (06/16/2011) [-]
**anonymous rolls 88**
User avatar #1044 - cbr (06/16/2011) [-]

▲ ▲
#1053 to #1047 - anonymous (06/16/2011) [-]

▲ ▲
User avatar #1065 to #1053 - PFCMadness ONLINE (06/16/2011) [-]
  ▲
▲ ▲
#1038 - pinebugz (06/16/2011) [-]
DO I SMELL CTHULU
#1037 - anonymous (06/16/2011) [-]
#1043 to #1037 - anonymous (06/16/2011) [-]
Comment Picture
#1046 to #1043 - anonymous (06/16/2011) [-]
#1028 - Exedismo (06/16/2011) [-]
**Exedismo rolls 8,408,139**
[ 1010 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)