How to write a paper in college/ university:
1. Sit in a straight; comfortable chair in a well lit place in front of your computer.
A Log onto MSN and ICQ [be sure to go on away!]. Check your email.
3. Head over the assignment carefully, to make certain you understand it.
4. Walk down to the vending machines and buy some chocolate to help you
5. Check your email.
it Call up a friend and ask if he/ she wants to go to grab a coffee. Just to get
settled down and ready to work.
I When you get back to your room, sit in a straight, comfortable chair in a clean,
well lit place.
B. Head over the assignment again to make absolutely certain you understand it.
9. Check your email.
IO. ‘Von know, you haven' t written to that kid you met at camp since fourth
grade. Ymn better write that letter now and get it out of the way so you can
11. Look at your teeth in the bathroom mirror.
IA Grab some mpa: off of kazaa.
13. Check your email. ANY OF THIS SOUND
14. MSN chat with one of your friends about the future. summer plans).
15. Check your email.
16. Listen to your new mpa: and download some more.
17. Phone your friend on the other floor and ask if she' s started writing yet.
Exchange derogatory imacks about your prof, the
course, the college, the world at large.
Mk Walk to the store and buy a pack of gum. ‘You' probably run out.
19. While you' got the gum you may as well buy a magazine and read it.
Iii. Check your email.
11. Check the newspaper listings to make sure you aren' t missing something
truly worthwhile on TV.
11. Play some solitare tor age of .
13. Check out bored. com.
It Wash your hands.
15. Call up a friend to see how much they have done, probably haven' t
Iii. Look through your housemate' s book of pictures from home. Ask who
Sit down and do some serious thinking about your plans for the future.
Mk Check to see if bored. com has been updated yet.
19. Check your email and listen to your new mph.
You should be rebooting by now, assuming that windows is crashing on
TL Head over the assignment one more time, Just for heck of it.
Scoot your chair across the room to the window and watch the
33. Lie face down on the floor and moan.
34. Punch the wall and break something.
35. Check your email.
36. Humble obscenities.
37. Sam - start hacking on the paper without stopping. Sam -PMed is
M. Complain to everyone that you didn' t get any sleep because you
had to write that stupid paper.
39. Go to class, hand in paper, and leave right away so you can take a