Adjust content blockingContent Blocking
Lincoln - Kennedy Coincidences
l) Lincoln was elected in 1860, Kennedy in 1960, 100 years apart.
2) Both men were deeply involved in civil rights for African Americans.
3) Both men were assassinated on a Friday, in the presence -
4) Each wife had lost a child while living at the White House.
5) Both men were killed by a bullet that entered the head from behind.
6) Lincoln was killed in Fords Theater. Kennedy met his death while riding in a Lincoln convertible made by the Ford Motor Company.
T) Both men were succeeded by named Johnson who were Southern Democrats and former senators.
8) Andrew Johnson was born in HUB. Lyndon Johnson was born in HUB. exactly one hundred years later.
9) The first name of Lincoln' s private secretary was John: the last name of Kennedy' s private secretary was Lincoln.
10) John Wilkes Booth was born in 1839 [according to some sources]; Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939, one hundred years later.
ll) Both assassins were Southerners who held extremist views.
12) Both assassins were murdered before they could be brought to trial.
13) Booth shot Lincoln in a theater and hed to a warehouse. Oswald shot Kennedy from a warehouse and hed to a theater.
14) LINCOLN and KENNEDY each have T letters.
15) ANDREW JOHNSON and LYNDON JOHNSON each have 13 letters.
Mi) JOHN WILKES BOOTH and LEE HARVEY OSWALD each has 15 letters.
17) A Licoln staffer Miss Kennedy told him not to go to the Theater. A Kennedy staffer., Miss Lincoln, told him not to go to Dallas.