(1) seriously ... found this on tumblr props go to them .. but is it so true ... getting back with an ex- theyre exes for a reason dumb ASS
Upload
Login or register
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (114)
[ 114 comments ]
Anonymous comments allowed.
49 comments displayed.
#16 - bakinboy
Reply +64
(07/30/2013) [-]
getting back with an ex- theyre exes for a reason
getting back with an ex- theyre exes for a reason
#98 to #16 - rhiaanor ONLINE
Reply +1
(07/31/2013) [-]
THere are reasons to get back together, don't be immature. Of course, getting back with abusive or cheating boyfriend/girlfriends is bad. Or after like fifty times. But things like... **** I dunno, like dragonhome said, or maybe it was just extremely harsh words said on a drunken whim?
#37 to #16 - optimussum
Reply +4
(07/30/2013) [-]
It depends on why they're an ex
#42 to #16 - lnyanchl ONLINE
Reply +6
(07/30/2013) [-]
They're .exes for a reason.
#1 - assistantartemis
Reply +33
(07/30/2013) [-]
That sounds like my mother. She caught one of her many boyfriends (literally) in bed with another girl, breaks up for about a week, gets back together, he cheats again, then they break up....

And you get the idea. A never ending circle. I just shake my head and am glad I no longer live in the same chaotic household.
#3 to #1 - ironlak [OP]
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
some people are just that afraid to be alone i guess , makes them act irrationally .    
do stupid things for the ones we love or we think love us , never ending vicious cycle of pointless emotional abuse that people can't seem to get a hold on .. im sure its happened to a few FJ's . not ******* cool imo
some people are just that afraid to be alone i guess , makes them act irrationally .
do stupid things for the ones we love or we think love us , never ending vicious cycle of pointless emotional abuse that people can't seem to get a hold on .. im sure its happened to a few FJ's . not ******* cool imo


#4 to #3 - assistantartemis
Reply +2
(07/30/2013) [-]
Well, she was always like that for every single person she's dated, and she's dated many people, all through my childhood.    
   
To me, watching it go down, was always chaos. Her relationships weren't always harmful just to herself either. Being emotionaly/mentally and *lightly* physically abused as a child, I come to look at things today and I cannot see from her point of view.   
   
In fact, I seem to be opposite. How anyone could be so attached to someone baffles me.   
   
I avoid chaos the best I can, and it seems to me most relationships are exactly that.
Well, she was always like that for every single person she's dated, and she's dated many people, all through my childhood.

To me, watching it go down, was always chaos. Her relationships weren't always harmful just to herself either. Being emotionaly/mentally and *lightly* physically abused as a child, I come to look at things today and I cannot see from her point of view.

In fact, I seem to be opposite. How anyone could be so attached to someone baffles me.

I avoid chaos the best I can, and it seems to me most relationships are exactly that.
#5 to #4 - ironlak [OP]
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
yeah how can they be so attached so quickly and then be like " completely heart broken" when it comes to its pathetic and miserable end , we all saw it coming how the **** were you so god damn blind !! **** .    
   
yeah chaos is something i tend to avoid , tho i seem to be constantly in it no matter what i do .
yeah how can they be so attached so quickly and then be like " completely heart broken" when it comes to its pathetic and miserable end , we all saw it coming how the **** were you so god damn blind !! **** .

yeah chaos is something i tend to avoid , tho i seem to be constantly in it no matter what i do .

#6 to #5 - assistantartemis
Reply +2
(07/30/2013) [-]
( My mother would date someone for a week, then get that heartbroken effect. )She was very destructive. Self destructive, but she also flare like a fire and destroyed anything in sight. It seemed her whole life was focused on romance. In my world, as I grew up, I deeply appreciated silence, or peace. The hours when there was no sound, the delicate light of the sun reflected off the moon...


Although I would like to be in a relationship myself, I can't find myself being hugged or given affection as much anything. It's as if my mind cannot register it; a foreign thing on a screen that I cannot understand.I can't feel much anything towards people, which makes me feel rather apathetic.

I do hope chaos find it's way to your doorstep very often, stranger. =)
#7 to #6 - ironlak [OP]
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
like honestly what do you gain out of dating someone for a week ? besides an sti or a fat lip ? whys everyone after that "romeo juliet love " and to be swept off their feet by cassanova ... like for starts there all ****** up ideas of what love should be or can represent , its amazing how peoples ideas can be twisted to represented something completely moronic .   
   
people don't appreciate silence anymore i recon ,  there is so much noise in this world that when they do hear true silence for the first time they panic .. can't bear the deafening noise that silence really is .    
   
i find with me the only thing i have actually missed in the time spent in relationships was falling asleep next to someone . idk im weird that way the rest of the **** i couldn't care too much about but that .. thats the one thing that haunts me every night before i fall asleep .
like honestly what do you gain out of dating someone for a week ? besides an sti or a fat lip ? whys everyone after that "romeo juliet love " and to be swept off their feet by cassanova ... like for starts there all ****** up ideas of what love should be or can represent , its amazing how peoples ideas can be twisted to represented something completely moronic .

people don't appreciate silence anymore i recon , there is so much noise in this world that when they do hear true silence for the first time they panic .. can't bear the deafening noise that silence really is .

i find with me the only thing i have actually missed in the time spent in relationships was falling asleep next to someone . idk im weird that way the rest of the **** i couldn't care too much about but that .. thats the one thing that haunts me every night before i fall asleep .
#14 to #7 - assistantartemis
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
I meant to say I do hope it doesn't find it's way to your doorstep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkOe7VOmynA
Diene Lakaien: One night.

Times I recall, close to your breath, the sweet caress, the joy that falls, Into the blindness, of my heart, and left unspoken
#15 to #14 - ironlak [OP]
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
hahah yeah allgoods i gathered that was what you meant xD

oh mayn i haven't heard that song in a while ! fuuck brings back memoreys like a mofo
#33 - downtoabsolutezero **User deleted account**
+11
has deleted their comment [-]
#51 to #33 - lot
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
This reminds me of my boyfriend. He cheated on me a few times with this cuntfaced fatty and I found out on my birthday (he also cheated on me that day). He literally wished me a happy birthday and then leaved to go **** that piece of lard (I found out later). I try to forgive him for it, but he keeps on denying it and even gets angry with me when I mention it (which I try not to). It's easy to say to dump him, but there's still more about a relationship than just that ****** part.
#52 to #51 - downtoabsolutezero **User deleted account**
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#54 to #52 - lot
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
And sorry if my English sucks, It's not my native language.
#53 to #52 - lot
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Yeah sure thing. I decided to give him another chance (it was kinda hard though because I found out later that he also ****** another girl, but that was even before lardette, so it wasn't a 'second error' (hard to explain, but I think you get the point)) so as long as he doesn't **** up anymore, I guess I'm okay with it. It's just easy to say 'leave him/her' if you're not in the relationship yourself. Without all of the emotions, you're easily rational. But it's still a good thing to worry about your friend. Just don't ever force people into something. I've had a friend who got mad at me because I didn't dump my boyfriend, eventhough I could really use some support. So he just made it harder for me.
#56 to #53 - downtoabsolutezero **User deleted account**
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#57 to #56 - lot
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Yeah, this is going to sound really ****** up, but he can get kinda abusive too sometimes. But people only see that, not the good moments I have with him. Sure, I get some bruises from time to time, but we're both very 'fierce' when we're having an argument. The only difference is when I push him, nothing happens, but when he does that, I'm bruised all over the place. But than there are some friends who refuse to talk with me as long as I don't leave him. That's not helping, that's plain blackmailing and being a huge asshole, whilst they want to 'protect' me from the person they think is an asshole.
#58 to #57 - downtoabsolutezero **User deleted account**
+1
has deleted their comment [-]
#70 to #33 - anon
Reply 0
(07/31/2013) [-]
I have a friend who was married for 8 years, since he was 20.
She was 18 and he was 20 at the time, happily married had a adorable little girl, everything seems perfect till one of our best mates starts hanging around more than usual.
Didnt think anything about it at the time, 3 weeks later she says she needs a break and moves in with her mother and little brother (also one of my mates). All of our friends visit her a few times to see if shes alright and all that ********. Another 2 weeks go by and it turns out the guy that was hanging around more than usual has been banging my best friends wife for more than 2 ******* months. They split up for a month, she gets bored with the guy (hes a fat Aboriginal by the way I ******* know right) and asks my friend to take her back, He does.....


They are in Queensland on a holiday atm, I didnt even know this rage existed...
What the **** is wrong with him?
#34 to #33 - improbablyyourdad
Reply +17
(07/30/2013) [-]
It's simple


Kill her.
#23 - hellishpanda
Reply +17
(07/30/2013) [-]
Forgiveness is for the priest.
#91 to #23 - hourlyb ONLINE
Reply 0
(07/31/2013) [-]
Off topic, but is that Mike Shinoda?
#47 - xblueflamex
Reply +10
(07/30/2013) [-]
mfw
mfw
#63 to #47 - caramelfox
Reply 0
(07/31/2013) [-]
**caramelfox rolled a random image posted in comment #5246116 at Furries **
Not related but I just wanted to say that's my favorite reaction gif ever. You are awesome for using it
#55 to #47 - doesthislookunsure ONLINE
Reply +2
(07/30/2013) [-]
It's funny because I watched the episode last night
It's funny because I watched the episode last night
#60 to #55 - anon
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Awesome story brother
#59 - foxrock
Reply +8
(07/30/2013) [-]
I have an ex who left me and got with someone else a week later.   
Two weeks after that, he leaves her.   
   
It's been a couple months, so I got over it and even managed to reject her a few times when we're at parties together, but now I've lost the fighting spirit and I'm dating her again. I don't even know why... maybe it's all her ******** about "missing me."   
   
how do i ex
I have an ex who left me and got with someone else a week later.
Two weeks after that, he leaves her.

It's been a couple months, so I got over it and even managed to reject her a few times when we're at parties together, but now I've lost the fighting spirit and I'm dating her again. I don't even know why... maybe it's all her ******** about "missing me."

how do i ex
#68 to #59 - whatupnachoface
Reply +1
(07/31/2013) [-]
It's impossible to forget about them.
Just get away, cut all ties. It's for the best. It's for your future.
Check out my story in this same comment section and let me know what you think.
#76 to #68 - foxrock
Reply 0
(07/31/2013) [-]
Your story is painful as **** and it fills me with SO MUCH RAGE.

The way I think is, when they keep constantly lying to you about it, they aren't into you.
And if they do ever say they want you again later on, it's only because they feel lonely. So it'd be for personal gain instead of thinking about you.
It's the age old saying. Once a liar, always a liar.

Now the thing about mine is that she never cheated on me, she's never had anything against me, she's never lied to me. And if she had, I would've found out because not only would I be able to tell from her actions, but also because we have so many friends in common. And that brings me to your point. I can't get away from her and cut away all ties because we have too many mutual friends. Every time I go out with my friends, she's there, in our circle of friends.

Still! I cheated on her once and she doesn't know about it. Which is ironic, because I was looking for a serious relationship and she was just looking for some fun, which is the reason she left me.
#61 to #59 - carlfroch
Reply +2
(07/30/2013) [-]
I have the same problem, I'm about to give up, the thing is I only miss the sex... but boy is it enough to crush your fighting spirit
I have the same problem, I'm about to give up, the thing is I only miss the sex... but boy is it enough to crush your fighting spirit
#26 - DrOctoganapus
Reply +8
(07/30/2013) [-]
I want to get back with my ex... I gave her a present today, she said she doesn't want anything to do with me

It made me realize I had no chance with her anymore
I've been lifting for a month and hopefully I get happy with myself
But I miss her so much....
#27 to #26 - crazyeyedbioll
Reply +4
(07/30/2013) [-]
I know that feel. Ive dated 4 girls since my first real love, I tell myself all the time I dont give a damn about her anymore. Then I realize I still think about her everyday. It doesnt happen as much when Im dating someone, so I guess it helps. Thats the little bit of advice I can give. see other people
#29 to #27 - teenytinyspider
Reply +4
(07/30/2013) [-]
Here's what you do, and DrOctoganapus, you listen up, you both get a hobby. Keep yourselves distracted, play games, make friends, spend time with your family, volunteer at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter, do something good for the community. The biggest thing is to make new friends, go hang out with them, go to the movies, things like that. Soon, another will come along and you will find you matched up with her far more than you did your ex, but that's minor stuff. The stuff above is what you should focus on.
#30 to #29 - crazyeyedbioll
Reply +4
(07/30/2013) [-]
I have plenty of friends and hobbies, and I love helping the community, it's why Im an EMT. There are just some things you dont forget. It doesnt help she was the first girl I had sex with, we got engaged, then she cheated on me and moved away. I appreciate the advice though good sir, a thumb and a bear waving for you.
I have plenty of friends and hobbies, and I love helping the community, it's why Im an EMT. There are just some things you dont forget. It doesnt help she was the first girl I had sex with, we got engaged, then she cheated on me and moved away. I appreciate the advice though good sir, a thumb and a bear waving for you.
#31 to #30 - teenytinyspider
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
Yeah, well, I've never been cheated on, but I know what it is like to lose someone and feel that grief. I find keeping busy usually helps. That's one reason I'm here lol

But thanks for the gif and thumb, and a good day to you too.
#73 - BlahDude
Reply +5
(07/31/2013) [-]
> girlfriend breaks up with me in November
> Spend whole winter fantasizing about her coming crawling back to me, and me rejecting her
> Fantasy goes "Oh anon, you were the best guy to me ever, please take me back"
> "NO BITCH I'VE MOVED ON TO BETTER THINGS!"
> She comes crawling back to me in February
> I take her back instantly

I am a weak, weak individual. Learn from my mistake, kids.
#84 to #73 - ffinfinity
Reply +2
(07/31/2013) [-]
No one blames you, because no one likes to be alone. I'd probably do the same thing bro.
#107 - unfortunately
Reply +4
(07/31/2013) [-]
I saw this and I got really excited. Dammit, ironlak!
#110 to #107 - ironlak [OP]
Reply +3
(07/31/2013) [-]
oh you are ever so welcome hahaah
oh you are ever so welcome hahaah
#111 to #110 - unfortunately
Reply +2
(07/31/2013) [-]
Now i don't even.
#112 to #111 - ironlak [OP]
Reply +2
(07/31/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#49 - turkaysercan
Reply +4
(07/30/2013) [-]
My first love left me like 8 months ago, she came to me like 2 months ago and we're together again, you may call me a stupid (which i am) but i'm in love...
please kill me
#66 to #49 - whatupnachoface
Reply +2
(07/31/2013) [-]
I feel your pain bro. I feel your pain.
#50 to #49 - lateday
Reply +3
(07/30/2013) [-]
It depends why she left you though...
#62 to #50 - turkaysercan
Reply 0
(07/31/2013) [-]
for some dude that only wanted to have sex with her. he dumped her after he did though.
#117 to #62 - lateday
Reply 0
(07/31/2013) [-]
Yeah... You are sort of stupid. But if everything has been fine since then, then who cares.