When you facing an armed assailant.... .. Let's defeat the purpose of using a ranged weapon by getting in close with it and then be surprised when we get disarmed!
x
Click to expand

Comments(96):

[ 96 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#25 - lulzdealer ONLINE (04/03/2013) [-]
This image has expired
Let's defeat the purpose of using a ranged weapon by getting in ************* close with it and then be surprised when we get disarmed!
User avatar #62 to #25 - weazr ONLINE (04/03/2013) [-]
I'm gonna start using " ********** " from now on.
#38 to #25 - Uranium (04/03/2013) [-]
The average distance in a self defense situation with an armed assailant is five feet. Most cops actually report pushing guys away from them before shooting them.
User avatar #45 to #38 - thegamerslife (04/03/2013) [-]
Yeah and at that distance they shouldn't have used a gun, they should have struggled with the assailant and used there "training" to subdue the threat and sent them to jail to suckle off the tit of the American tax payer.
*sarcasm.
User avatar #102 to #45 - Lilstow (04/03/2013) [-]
this person wasn't a cop demonstrating his training.
cops don't have this kind of training.
this looks like krav mega, which is used for self defense, not going batman on people's asses.
User avatar #107 to #102 - thegamerslife (04/03/2013) [-]
I know its not krav maga. Cops in my town take classes for it.
#70 to #25 - graknab (04/03/2013) [-]
Now I'm imagining people with guns always staying 50 meters away from who they're aiming toward

"Hey! You across the street! Give me all your money! If you scream, I'll kill you!"
#77 to #70 - meowthenin (04/03/2013) [-]
More like a yard away and telling them to put their wallet, phone, and other valuables on the ground and back away.
#1 - crazyolitis (04/02/2013) [-]
He kind of looks like Putin.
#59 to #1 - blargchikahonkhonk (04/03/2013) [-]
considering putin is ex kgb what if it is
#4 - roguetrooper (04/02/2013) [-]
No one just blatantly holds a gun out like that; if it were a real gun "assailant" he'd be dead. Also, anyone who stands that close to someone they may or may not shoot deserves to have their ******* gun taken off them.
#8 to #4 - bluwizard ONLINE (04/03/2013) [-]
there are some dumbass people out there who think, I have the gun noone will bother me.

I agree that anyone with a brain would stay away from the person, or just outright shoot them.
User avatar #12 to #8 - roguetrooper (04/03/2013) [-]
The distance you see here only happens in either execution situations, where there are usually always people to back up the gunman, or in movies(from what I can gather).
User avatar #29 to #12 - asschwitz (04/03/2013) [-]
Not always, lets say your a police officer and you are searching a house with a suspect inside, your turn a blind corner and he is right there and then proceeds to disarm you. Obviously it's very dependent on both people in that situation but it isn't impossible.
#10 to #4 - kuczynskij (04/03/2013) [-]
Unless the gun man is Russian, then the bullets are only there as celebratory, firecracker-like pops after they're done beating their victim to death with the weapon
User avatar #63 - zraven (04/03/2013) [-]
Ok, so, annotated, this translates to...

"When faced with an armed assailant:

Step 1:
Be Russian.

Step 2:
Win."


#52 - trollgiggity (04/03/2013) [-]
I'll just leave this here.
I'll just leave this here.
#80 to #52 - jimmiesoperator (04/03/2013) [-]
What the ****
User avatar #96 to #52 - simplelife (04/03/2013) [-]
Oh **** .
+1
#82 to #52 - adzo **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #15 - somedumbcomics (04/03/2013) [-]
As we learned from Han Solo...shoot first.
User avatar #37 - gottdammit (04/03/2013) [-]
A tactic invented by my friend:
1. Make the most disturbing grimace you can think of
2. Look the man straight in the eyes
3. Make weird-ass animal noises, snorts, and growls

There is a 10% chance your assailant will be decent enough not to touch an agressive retard. In other 90% you will probably get shot.
User avatar #84 to #37 - abaraxus (04/03/2013) [-]

i like those odds
User avatar #14 - deathcampforjewtie (04/03/2013) [-]
My Kimber has this new feature where you don't need to be 2 inches from someone to soot them.
User avatar #19 to #14 - redneckhokage (04/03/2013) [-]
oh god please dont soot me
#109 to #19 - deathcampforjewtie (04/03/2013) [-]
dont make me soot you mate, ill fookin do it too, ill turn ya to ash, I swear it on me mum's life
#18 to #14 - pizzoooo (04/03/2013) [-]
soot
#9 - Penn (04/03/2013) [-]
My thoughts as GIF was loading: "Wow, that's really slow. He would've been shot multiple times by now."

My thoughts after GIF loads: "Wow, that's really slow. He would've been shot multiple times by now."
#13 to #9 - garnykins (04/03/2013) [-]
Unless your gunman has incredible reflexes (probably not though, as he was dumb enough to get close enough to his victim), he would probably miss his first shot. Afterward, the gun is in control.

Probably wouldn't work against someone trained heartily in gun use. Never know.
User avatar #27 to #13 - asschwitz (04/03/2013) [-]
Or anyone smart enough to not have the firearm within reaching distance of the opponent, cause you know, you totally won't be disarmed like that.
#2 - ldial (04/02/2013) [-]
User avatar #74 - crazyeyedbioll (04/03/2013) [-]
Then get shot because you thought watching some self defence video on youtube makes you a badass
+4
#89 - sandwitchman **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #35 - mrgoodlove (04/03/2013) [-]
Aren't most assailants armed? I've never been robbed by a guy with no arms... just sayin.
#41 to #35 - anon (04/03/2013) [-]
It means that he has weapons. Ever heard of "armed forces"?
I'm french and yet I know that...
User avatar #42 to #41 - mrgoodlove (04/03/2013) [-]
Well armless soldiers aren't gonna do much harm.
User avatar #44 to #42 - thegamerslife (04/03/2013) [-]
That anon is hopeless...I understood ya man. :D
User avatar #46 to #44 - mrgoodlove (04/03/2013) [-]
Thanks :D
User avatar #47 to #46 - thegamerslife (04/03/2013) [-]
Disarming an assailant...well, that is just cruel. :P
User avatar #98 - gibroner (04/03/2013) [-]
my money's on that dude being spetznaz those dude are basically super soldiers
User avatar #88 - manofparody ONLINE (04/03/2013) [-]
I like how FJ immediately assumes everyone is well trained with guns and gun-smart when they see this and assume that everyone holds the gun properly and out of arm's reach when intimidating someone with a gun or shooting.
Anyone who believes that is a ******* idiot.
User avatar #5 - breaken (04/03/2013) [-]
Break the wrist and walk away, Break the wrist and walk away.
#90 - rowdymatt (04/03/2013) [-]
You're pretty good kid
User avatar #36 - beatmasterz (04/03/2013) [-]
I have a better technique:

1. Try something stupid
2. Die
User avatar #104 - aftercafe (04/03/2013) [-]
systema?
[ 96 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)