When Romney lost. .. It's strange but if you vote for Obama because he is black is ok , if you vote for Romney because he's white people call you racist.
x
Click to expand

Comments(221):

[ 221 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#172 to #159 - tyroneisanigger (11/08/2012) [-]
I read it full, last year in 11 grade we had to study the constitution and take a test. To pass the test, you need a 90 or above and I was like oh **** so I asked the teacher for a hand out of it, he didn't even have one so I paid him 10 bucks to copy it for me, (yes all of it) and I read it all.
#8 - kulfon (11/07/2012) [-]
It's strange but if you vote for Obama because he is black is ok , if you vote for Romney because he's white people call you ******* racist.
User avatar #84 to #8 - graphically (11/08/2012) [-]
Who has called you racist for voting for Mitt Romney?
User avatar #173 to #84 - sirgawain (11/08/2012) [-]
Every liberal I know calls me racist for supporting Romney, and they all called me racist for not supporting Obama in '08. It's really not that uncommon.
User avatar #203 to #173 - graphically (11/08/2012) [-]
I won't call you a racist for supporting Romney, but I will call you a delusion bigot for stereotyping everyone who identifies as a liberal.

If every liberal you know is calling you a racist, I'm positive that it's for other reasons than supporting Romney which reflect more on who you are as a person as opposed to your political affiliation.
User avatar #217 to #203 - sirgawain (11/08/2012) [-]
I'm saying every liberal I know. I am well aware that not all liberals act like that, I'm just saying that is the reason they give me when I ask them why they think I'm being racist.
User avatar #221 to #217 - graphically (11/08/2012) [-]
Alright, then I guess on that basis it's just as fair for me to say that every conservative I've ever met has told me that the sole purpose they voted for Romney was because they can't stand the sight of a black person as president.
User avatar #40 to #8 - eldorito (11/07/2012) [-]
People didn't vote for Obama because he's black.
#46 to #40 - ancel (11/07/2012) [-]
Get a load of this guy.
#48 to #40 - shangrula (11/07/2012) [-]
meanwhile all the little black kids in my school are rejoicing because get this, "The black man is BACK in office!" totally uneducated twats is what they are, they don't know any better.
User avatar #76 to #48 - imyourdaddy (11/08/2012) [-]
implying the whites are politically informed and unbiased as well
User avatar #68 to #48 - eldorito (11/08/2012) [-]
Those people at your school don't vote.
#70 to #68 - ancel (11/08/2012) [-]
Missed the point by a ******* mile. wow
User avatar #75 to #70 - eldorito (11/08/2012) [-]
No, really. Those kids at your school don't know the issues. The "fun historical black guy president" thing is over.
#78 to #75 - ancel (11/08/2012) [-]
That's the other guy you twat, I live in Ireland and we all know how racist black are in american and how anti-white you people are.
User avatar #85 to #78 - eldorito (11/08/2012) [-]
Whoa. You sound angry. And no, black people aren't racist here. You got the idea that black Americans are racist from funnyjunk, a cesspool of racism because edginess.
#266 to #85 - ancel (11/10/2012) [-]
And no, black people aren't racist here.
93% of blacks voted your current leader.
The New Black Panther Party is 13 times larger than the KKK and is killing white to this day while your media does not give a **** . Blacks are the most racist people in the west.

We've keep hearing about white getting killed because they're white in Europe and blacks bitch and moan about evil white man. They and the white guilt complex whites are scum and I hope they get what's coming to them.
#267 to #266 - ancel (11/10/2012) [-]
we*
#265 to #68 - shangrula (11/09/2012) [-]
these kids are so dumb they were asking, "who are YOU voting for?" to each other and every other student around.. when quite obviously since we're all in the same age group and grade NONE of us can vote. and it mattered oh so much whether or not you said obama or not..
User avatar #125 to #40 - Fgner (11/08/2012) [-]
I'm sorry, the statistics are kind of a bitch:
2004 - 88% of blacks voted democrat - White
2008 - 96% of blacks voted democrat - Black

8% of them voted solely for blackness. The other is just going along the path that blacks always vote democrat because democrats believe in a more socialist economy rather than a earn-not-deserve capitalist one. No offense to anyone, of course.
User avatar #144 to #125 - eldorito (11/08/2012) [-]
Okay, that 8% can be attributed to many things:
> Bush was not popular with anybody and left a sour taste in everybody's mouth with Republicans.
> His opponent nominated Sarah Palin.
> Obama is a better candidate than McCain.

I'm pretty sure that most races had an increase of people voting for Obama. Blacks were not exclusive.

Also:
> Having a social safety net is not the same thing as rewarding people for not getting a job. It's common sense.
> You can't say racist **** and expect to not offend anybody because you say "no offense."

User avatar #154 to #144 - Fgner (11/08/2012) [-]
> Don't be an idiot. Both candidates sucked. Busch won, and it wasn't his first term, so if they wanted him out he would be out. But on all other ethnicities almost, the line was pretty fine between the two parties.
> Touche.
> That's entirely subjective. I actually thought McCain would have done wonderfully, about the same as Obama has.

Yes, but an 8% rise is rather extreme. If you saw that 96% of whites voted Romney, I'm pretty ******* sure you'd be waving a red flag.

> I'm sorry, but a social safety net? Is that way unemployment lasts for ~2 years now? Is that why they introduce the "death board" for their medicare? Is that why they provide entitlements to people who don't need or deserve it? For instance my ex-girlfriend's parents owned a store. They are immigrants though, they receive food stamps because of their immigrant status, even though they make more money than my parents. That's not a safety net, it's an easily abused and extremely neglected (in terms of having moderation, not funds) system.
> I'm not being racist. Go look up statistics, blacks are less likely to succeed and more likely to be on hand out programs. Blacks are less likely to get through school and especially go to college. Blacks are blah blah blah. I'm sorry you don't like the truth, but it doesn't make it any less true you twat. No offense.
#38 to #8 - ancel (11/07/2012) [-]
Don't worry, in Europe it's looking like a vote for your own race type situation too. Then we just kick blacks(and Muslims) out and we're all happier for it.

User avatar #74 to #8 - imyourdaddy (11/08/2012) [-]
Obama got elected because he is black
Blacks make up 14-16% of the population
got 50% of votes

wut
+4
#117 to #74 - aceyes **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #190 to #117 - imyourdaddy (11/08/2012) [-]
implying your white friends who voted for Romney really know why they voted for Romney
User avatar #208 to #190 - kltznrj (11/08/2012) [-]
Implying his "white friends" aren't stupid.
User avatar #204 to #117 - graphically (11/08/2012) [-]
I'm Hispanic.

This is why I voted for him
www.isidewith.com/results/140538782
+1
#212 to #204 - aceyes **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #219 to #212 - graphically (11/08/2012) [-]
I hit backspace while not in the chatbox and lost a couple paragraphs of text by going to the previous page.

I think I'm done with funnyjunk today.
0
#220 to #219 - aceyes **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#106 - Monibrava (11/08/2012) [-]
**Monibrava rolled a random image posted in comment #473 at Death of Nyan Cat ** MFW Romney lost
**Monibrava rolled a random image posted in comment #473 at Death of Nyan Cat ** MFW Romney lost
#18 - duudegladiator (11/07/2012) [-]
Yes, because when you put it to race.. That is Democracy i tell you what.    
   
			*******		 uneducated assholes .
Yes, because when you put it to race.. That is Democracy i tell you what.

******* uneducated assholes .
-1
#22 to #18 - wearing **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#37 to #18 - Rascal (11/07/2012) [-]
98% of black people voted for a black man...totally not racist.
Btw, you're racist if you're white and didn't vote for Obama
User avatar #110 to #37 - CapnInterwebz (11/08/2012) [-]
because that's how obama won, all of us white people knew nothing about his politics and were only trying to avoid being considered racist
#139 to #37 - alienfreak (11/08/2012) [-]
Most of the blacks in my town only voted for Obama because Mitt is crazy. Also many of them were actually informed on the issues and criticized Obama as well
User avatar #56 to #37 - choclategum (11/08/2012) [-]
Are you implying that they just voted for him because he is black? Not every black person does that, dip **** .
User avatar #126 to #56 - Fgner (11/08/2012) [-]
2008 - 96% of them did. I believe the numbers are around 94% this election.

Know your numbers bitch.
User avatar #143 to #126 - choclategum (11/08/2012) [-]
So you just assume that every single one of them just voted for him because he's black? I can say the same about white people then.
User avatar #147 to #143 - Fgner (11/08/2012) [-]
Well, no. I say about 8% of them did at least though.
2004 - 88% blacks voted democrat.
2008 - 96%. Big rise, I wonder what could have caused it.
2012 - 94%. Didn't go down? I WONDER WHY!
User avatar #150 to #147 - choclategum (11/08/2012) [-]
So now it went form 98% of them only voting because he is black to only 8%?
User avatar #197 to #18 - Pompano (11/08/2012) [-]
Blacks are only 13% of the population, I'm pretty sure a considerable amount of white people must have voted for him as well.
#33 - fuckyocheesecake (11/07/2012) [-]
Obama's crew when he won
Obama's crew when he won
#157 - jelhajj ONLINE (11/08/2012) [-]
#128 - straightjacket (11/08/2012) [-]
**straightjacket rolled a random image posted in comment #319599 at Anime & Manga ** MFW Obama won
#131 to #130 - straightjacket (11/08/2012) [-]
**straightjacket rolled a random image posted in comment #222 at Magnetic Liquid ** Does this answer your question?
**straightjacket rolled a random image posted in comment #222 at Magnetic Liquid ** Does this answer your question?
User avatar #133 to #131 - VincentKing ONLINE (11/08/2012) [-]
not really, unless thats you in the future
#134 to #133 - straightjacket (11/08/2012) [-]
**straightjacket rolled a random image posted in comment #319688 at Anime & Manga ** If thats not enough this will show you.
User avatar #135 to #134 - VincentKing ONLINE (11/08/2012) [-]
Now I'm just as confused as ever!
#136 to #135 - straightjacket (11/08/2012) [-]
**straightjacket rolled a random image posted in comment #1471754 at MLP Friendly Board ** IM A WOMEN
**straightjacket rolled a random image posted in comment #1471754 at MLP Friendly Board ** IM A WOMEN
User avatar #137 to #136 - VincentKing ONLINE (11/08/2012) [-]
BUT THATS A GUY!
#138 to #137 - wallbuilder ONLINE (11/08/2012) [-]
I...I think I'm a...boy?
#140 to #138 - straightjacket (11/08/2012) [-]
**straightjacket rolled a random image posted in comment #1623657 at MLP Friendly Board ** Heres a picture of me.
User avatar #142 to #140 - VincentKing ONLINE (11/08/2012) [-]
Seriously, all your rolls have been boy girl boy girl. If you roll 1 gender twice in a row, thats your gender.


Clicked the wrong reply :P
#146 to #142 - straightjacket (11/08/2012) [-]
**straightjacket rolled a random image posted in comment #305806 at Anime & Manga ** this is me.
User avatar #148 to #146 - VincentKing ONLINE (11/08/2012) [-]
I think thats a boy
0
#145 to #142 - straightjacket has deleted their comment [-]
0
#141 to #138 - VincentKing has deleted their comment [-]
#7 - wackywelder (11/07/2012) [-]
Ah, voting by race. It's wonderful, isn't it?
User avatar #11 to #7 - secretdestroyers (11/07/2012) [-]
That's why I voted for the candidate from the "gay-Black-Jewish-Klansman For Racial Tolerance Party." His name is Lance Tyrone-Merle Goldstein.
#12 to #11 - wackywelder (11/07/2012) [-]
Looks like I missed his name on the ballot...
User avatar #13 to #12 - secretdestroyers (11/07/2012) [-]
You should have voted in Vermont, we got love and tolerance coming out of our asses!
User avatar #167 to #13 - muzikmafia (11/08/2012) [-]
ill
User avatar #23 to #7 - corneth (11/07/2012) [-]
Which is why Herman Cain is the republican nominee.
User avatar #123 to #23 - thepyras (11/08/2012) [-]
He is? That's weird. I thought it was Romney.
User avatar #264 to #123 - corneth (11/08/2012) [-]
the age of sarcasm is over
#165 - themrsnowman (11/08/2012) [-]
<Every black guy ever
#161 - Duststorm (11/08/2012) [-]
**Duststorm rolled a random image posted in comment #1669418 at MLP Friendly Board ** MFW Obama won.
**Duststorm rolled a random image posted in comment #1669418 at MLP Friendly Board ** MFW Obama won.
#50 - kevinweeks (11/07/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#151 - apatheticalcare **User deleted account** (11/08/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #183 to #151 - DoktorHax (11/08/2012) [-]
kung fu hustle, right? or shao-lin soccer?
#200 to #183 - Rascal (11/08/2012) [-]
shaolin soccer
#32 - fuckyocheesecake (11/07/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#6 - Rascal (11/07/2012) [-]
im white and romney was whack
#222 - halofiratwin (11/08/2012) [-]
Obama's FW
+3
#211 - cerealisticbeing **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #223 to #211 - mrwightproductions (11/08/2012) [-]
******* stared at this for 10 minutes trying to figure out how to switch it to turn the other way. I stared at the foot and remembered and now im working on making its ass always facing me. ******* love this illusion
#71 - Thundergod ONLINE (11/08/2012) [-]
**Thundergod rolled a random image posted in comment #213 at Every Day is Upper Body Day ** mfw Obama was reelected.
User avatar #104 to #71 - purealterego (11/08/2012) [-]
thats a scary face ._.
[ 221 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)