MFW. I see OC in the section.. Where the heart goes in... It looks like an anus! MFW I see OC in the section Where heart goes It looks like an anus!
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (142)
[ 142 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
User avatar #1 - potatot
Reply +89 123456789123345869
(06/03/2012) [-]
Where the heart goes in... It looks like an anus!
#3 to #1 - dunamfifteen
Reply +25 123456789123345869
(06/03/2012) [-]
#96 to #3 - hauntzor
Reply +16 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
swollen nipple
#62 - beeradthelaw
Reply +74 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
I honestly can't stand the girls on **** simply because they're attention whores.
#76 to #62 - senorfrog
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
I agree, but attention whores who give goodies lol
#104 to #62 - kampi
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
User avatar #88 to #62 - bloozgooz
Reply +14 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
I can't stand half of them because they are ugly and fat and people make them out to be Gods because they show their nasty boobs
#45 - ishalltroll
Reply +38 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
I haven't looked at actual porn in like a month. Awesome, pretty proud of myself.
#50 to #45 - tropius
Reply +31 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
Did you use this instead?
User avatar #51 to #50 - ishalltroll
Reply +32 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
No just waited for random boners.
#56 to #51 - likeabossmuch
Reply +40 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
your profile picture completes this comment...
#66 to #56 - executorchunk
Reply +39 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
**executorchunk rolls 00** Roll dubs, you have to end your one month streak and watch PORN!
#67 to #66 - executorchunk
Reply +15 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
HA, YOUR ****** NOW
User avatar #147 to #66 - ishalltroll
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
God ******* dammit.
User avatar #73 to #51 - thenewnuggubler
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
like, the kind you get in school?
User avatar #107 - caesarslegion
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
Yesterday someone posted a peanuts rule 34 and I forgot to save it. Does anyone have it?
#123 to #107 - anon id: 59ac1285
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
#151 to #107 - morphodite
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/06/2012) [-]
#138 to #107 - fuckyoualll **User deleted account**
+1 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#141 to #107 - enorus
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
#57 - bitchimflawless
Reply +28 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
Please don't tell me I'm the only one on FJ that hasn't been to the **** section
Please don't tell me I'm the only one on FJ that hasn't been to the **** section
User avatar #105 to #57 - falloutreaper
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
your not
#59 to #57 - anon id: 4c0d75aa
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
User avatar #64 to #57 - boomdady
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
I come to FJ to laugh, not to look at porn

Sadly I think I see more pron in the SFW section than I see funny material
#61 to #57 - darkforces
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
#95 to #57 - hauntzor
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
Most of it's pretty dumb.

80% content you can view on other free sites and the other 20% are sluts going HAY GAISE LUK AT MAI AZZ

Believe me, you're not missing much.
User avatar #63 to #57 - beeradthelaw
Reply +13 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
It's not that great.
#23 - anon id: 8d1b1b9f
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/03/2012) [-]
How do I get to **** section?
User avatar #77 to #23 - righteousmuffin
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
The people with blue names have gold membership. Those are the only people that can go in ****.
User avatar #80 to #23 - thesnarfalarker
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
you need gold membership
User avatar #65 to #23 - turtleback
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
Need to become a gold member bro
User avatar #28 to #23 - sannukas
Reply +26 123456789123345869
(06/03/2012) [-]
You need to have gold membership
User avatar #74 - Crispin
Reply +17 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
Reaction pics on the front page?

Cmon man.
User avatar #81 to #74 - kitsunemochalite
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
I was on yesterday and the same thing happened Idk trends
User avatar #83 to #74 - paulftw
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
stupid **** from ***************, morbid, all other over-used channels?

Cmon man
#85 - paulftw
Reply +18 123456789123345869
(06/04/2012) [-]
MFW i see OC by OP and his dad in ****
MFW i see OC by OP and his dad in ****