Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search
hide menu

Report Spam

Comments(4642):

[ 4642 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Highest Rated Top Rated Newest
auto-refresh every 1 2 3 5 seconds


Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #3431 - (11/12/2013) [-]
stickied by admin
What is spam?

- Multiple postings of the same comment over and over on the same page or between multiple contents at the same time period.
- Posting the same content over and over in a short time period.
- Advertising/posting URLs/promoting websites or businesses.

Please link to the content/comments/profile if you have proof of spamming.
User avatar #304 - (04/06/2013) [-]
stickied
Link to the comments that are spam itself. Screenshots are useless as they can easily be faked.
User avatar #5426 - kibbleking (7 hours ago) [-]
www.funnyjunk.com/user/hagardthegreat
This is a spam account.
#5427 to #5426 - hagardthegreat (7 hours ago) [-]
Actually I am just happen to be spamming it, because i want 50 dollars of RP thatnks though...
#5428 to #5427 - hagardthegreat (7 hours ago) [-]
Wow that sentence sounds stupid.
User avatar #5423 to #5422 - partially (10 hours ago) [-]
adunsaveme if possible
User avatar #5424 to #5423 - adunsaveme (10 hours ago) [-]
Got it mang
User avatar #5425 to #5424 - partially (10 hours ago) [-]
tyty
#5404 - walhor (20 hours ago) [-]
Konradkurze newest accounts to thumb down with and thumb himself up:

funnyjunk.com/user/dealerarms
funnyjunk.com/user/derpettan

Link: funnyjunk.com/reportspam/5394#5394

Pic related, all his previous accounts
User avatar #5392 to #5391 - partially (12/16/2014) [-]
adunsaveme
mention cause this comment: funnyjunk.com/reportspam/5363#5363
User avatar #5396 to #5392 - adunsaveme (12/16/2014) [-]
So sorry man, I was asleep :/
User avatar #5397 to #5396 - partially (12/16/2014) [-]
is k
#5388 - anonymous (12/15/2014) [-]
www.funnyjunk.com/reportspam/5299#5299
ko.nradkurze proxythumbing again
User avatar #5389 to #5388 - alexeistukov (12/16/2014) [-]
oh jubbs
are you still blubbering like a bitch about being thumbbanned?
#5395 to #5389 - walhor (12/16/2014) [-]
Its funny, I would one day actually like to post all your accounts but honestly that task is almost impossible now cause you have so many now

Speaking of blubberring like a bitch for being thumb banned.

I see you have as usual evaded it by creating yet more accounts and proxy'ing as usual.

A whole new level of pathetic konradkurze, a whole new level of pathetic
#5399 to #5395 - derpettan (12/17/2014) [-]
seriously
are you still on the retarded "im winning an imaginary argument i made up in my head"

.youre just arguing with yourself in your head
of course youre winning...youre playing solitaire
User avatar #5403 to #5399 - walhor (20 hours ago) [-]
Seriously Konradkurze 22 accounts already?

"Mods I can't take someone is thumbing me down. I better create lots of accounts to thumb up myself and thumb them down cause I can't 1v1"

Man the fuck up faggot. And I see you still are a huge faggot who can't comment with his real account
#5408 to #5403 - alexeistukov (19 hours ago) [-]
so adorable how you ignore your girlfriend jubb creating almost 30 accounts in one week....   
   
that and pretty much everything youve ever said makes you the single biggest hypocrite on the site   
   
keep crying....im enjoying see you dig yourself deeper
so adorable how you ignore your girlfriend jubb creating almost 30 accounts in one week....

that and pretty much everything youve ever said makes you the single biggest hypocrite on the site

keep crying....im enjoying see you dig yourself deeper
#5410 to #5408 - walhor (14 hours ago) [-]
Yeah because you are just a total saint right?

jesus chriest konradkurze the amounts of narrow mind shit your spewing out is just fancinating. Feminists would gather just to learn being as stubborn as you
User avatar #5411 to #5410 - alexeistukov (12 hours ago) [-]
awwwww
so cute how you only ever log in to shitpost and claim everyone else is bad bad guy

your mom Sarkesian must be proud of you
User avatar #5413 to #5411 - walhor (12 hours ago) [-]
Yeah your mad

stay salty with your 22 accounts konradkurze

Hopefully one day you can man up to come comment on your real account?
User avatar #5400 to #5398 - alexeistukov (21 hours ago) [-]
thanks jubb
lord of shitposting at it again trying so weakly to deflect attention away from himself by repeatedly bawling his little eyes out over proxies when he himself is master of proxying

here let me play you the worlds smallest violin then laugh at your sadness

Let me play you a sad Song on the World's smallest Violin
User avatar #5414 to #5400 - walhor (12 hours ago) [-]
Yeah mr 22 accounts. your such a saint

you better hurry call on mods again. You know we are after all thumbing you down to -2

Or hurry up and create new accounts to thumb yourself up
User avatar #5370 - walhor (12/12/2014) [-]
Konradkurze newest addition to accounts:

funnyjunk.com/user/xxbluexxx
funnyjunk.com/user/sirzeeel
funnyjunk.com/user/hexussix
funnyjunk.com/user/alexeistukov
funnyjunk.com/user/primusone
funnyjunk.com/user/tertiusthree
funnyjunk.com/user/mrmyagi

funnyjunk.com/reportspam/5340#5340
Just look at this threads self thumbing and down thumbing

The guy makes 1-2 accounts per day and freely thumbs with everyone of them. Theres loads more but he seem to be thumb banned on those and just simple moves onto new ones. This guy reached a new level of butthurt
User avatar #5375 to #5372 - jubbehhh (12/12/2014) [-]
Damn, was this on your your comments?
User avatar #5376 to #5375 - walhor (12/12/2014) [-]
Haha yeah
User avatar #5377 to #5376 - jubbehhh (12/12/2014) [-]
Ah well, at least now he's been assfucked by mods.
User avatar #5378 to #5377 - walhor (12/12/2014) [-]
Lets hope this time is for good.

JK he finds a new net café
User avatar #5379 to #5378 - jubbehhh (12/12/2014) [-]
I'm pretty sure he doesn't actually go to a net cafe at all, instead just uses proxies.
User avatar #5380 to #5379 - walhor (12/12/2014) [-]
Probally, but I bet he's that desperate to do it
User avatar #5381 to #5380 - jubbehhh (12/12/2014) [-]
If there's wi-fi at starbucks he'd probably be spending $70 every day on cappucinos
User avatar #5393 to #5381 - walhor (12/16/2014) [-]
funnyjunk.com/user/snookina
already a new one konradkurze?
User avatar #5387 to #5381 - walhor (12/15/2014) [-]
lol and he even thumbed admin down xD

he's pist
User avatar #5390 to #5387 - alexeistukov (12/16/2014) [-]
im sorry. which 2 little girls have been blubbering like bitches watching sad parts on their fave soap operas
walhor and jubbehhh?

2 retards who have successfully convinced themselves when other people red thumb...they must be buttmad...but if these 2 do it...not mad at all?
raping logic like a white woman in harlem dont ya
#5394 to #5390 - walhor (12/16/2014) [-]
Your whole comment is so ironic. Cause its you who started this whole shit parade.

You obviously can't take the few red thumbs. so you have to make accounts to mass thumb us down and thumb yourself up cause oh no I can't take a lil -1 ;(

Keep whinning bitch your tears are delicious
User avatar #5401 to #5394 - alexeistukov (21 hours ago) [-]
thanks israel
you fire the first shot then claim all retaliation is your victim causing hostility

אנא למות, יהודי מלוכלך
#5402 to #5401 - walhor (20 hours ago) [-]
I love how your comments are making less sense and now to this?

hahaha keep on whinning you delusional retard xD


oh and nice accounts
User avatar #5405 to #5402 - alexeistukov (19 hours ago) [-]
see...youre so clinically retarded all you are capable of doing is isgnoring everything said to you and patting yourself on the back more for winning an imaginary argument only you think exists

truth is there never was an argument....your entire side of it has been you shitposting and not even reading the replied before you conjure up more bullshit to fuel yourself

seriously kid, youre what ritalin was invented for
#5406 to #5405 - walhor (19 hours ago) [-]
See. you're not even taking on slight reaction of the fact that you've made 22 ACCOUNTS to thumb with the amounts of narrow mind downy you must be is beyond calculation.

Seriously Konradkurze whats wrong with you?
User avatar #5407 to #5406 - alexeistukov (19 hours ago) [-]
i aint even mad....im loling that youre helping fuel the stereotype of 'muricans

youre proof americans cant complain about what outsiders think of you because you actually do have people as bad as we say in your country
#5409 to #5407 - walhor (14 hours ago) [-]
Bahaha yeah your not mad. you and your 22 accounts aren't mad xD


hahahahahaha could you pretend to be less sour pls? Im really enjoying you trying to restrain yourself being mad when you obviously are
User avatar #5412 to #5409 - alexeistukov (12 hours ago) [-]
awwww see thats all you have

ERMAGERD DA PROXIES

shows your lack of intelligence how all you do is bitch on the same things over and over.....
#5417 to #5412 - walhor (12 hours ago) [-]
Ah yes back to the hypocrite already?

But shall I name up all of the shit you've done ?

Oh wait I did. And oh wait you totally denied everything as always.

You can't even man up to comment on your real account. Just goes to show what you are. Hypocrite and a coward
#5418 to #5417 - alexeistukov (12 hours ago) [-]
yeah and i can just point out that everything you says....you and your girlfriend jub have done tons more than me
so yes the term hypocrite applies to you all too well

and i havent denied anything im just pointing out you and jubbina do all those things worse so are being hypocritical trying to blameshift at me

and also this cant be your main when 90% of your comments are just immature crying about how much bad things on FJ hurt you so bad
tell me little kid....how much does people disagreeing with you hurt you

#5415 to #5412 - walhor (12 hours ago) [-]
It seems to have worked fine for you the last 7 months, but hey mr narrow mind rage fgt has probally better ideas I guess

Oh yeah call mods or something
#5416 to #5415 - alexeistukov (12 hours ago) [-]
lol thats another angle you do....

you do everything you falsely accuse me of.....*cough* HYPOCRITE *cough*
User avatar #5358 - lub (12/11/2014) [-]
some anon has been spaming the items board for an hour now
User avatar #5363 to #5358 - adunsaveme (12/11/2014) [-]
If it happens again and nobody handles it, mention me and I'll take care of it if I'm online
User avatar #5364 to #5363 - lub (12/11/2014) [-]
cheers m8. he stopped, so its probably good
#5353 - anonymous (12/10/2014) [-]
#5368 to #5353 - xxbluexxx (12/12/2014) [-]
w a l h o r
i see you there
#5371 to #5368 - walhor (12/12/2014) [-]
I wish I could take credit for anon comment that has admin to reply but sadly no.    
   
Guess Im not the only who hates you big suprise amiright konradkurze?
I wish I could take credit for anon comment that has admin to reply but sadly no.

Guess Im not the only who hates you big suprise amiright konradkurze?
#5382 to #5371 - xxbluexxx (12/13/2014) [-]
right
'not you'

im sorry who has been bitching like a woman on th rag fo almost 2 weeks

*grabs cheerleader pompoms*
W
A
L
H
O
R

WALHOR, WALHOR
HES SO GAY
HE LOVES TO SHITPOST
EVERY DAY

YAY WALHOR!!!
#5383 to #5382 - walhor (12/13/2014) [-]
Oooh all that sourness Id love it !
#5374 to #5366 - anonymous (12/12/2014) [-]
<6 u admin bbckzxxxx
User avatar #5352 - grogovic (12/10/2014) [-]
www.funnyjunk.com/user/grogovic
This guy is spamming the gay board.
User avatar #5345 - jubbehhh (12/09/2014) [-]
k.onradkurze's new account for votehacking, two separate votes by an account and by anonymous

www.funnyjunk.com/reportspam/5322#5322
www.funnyjunk.com/user/jubbehh
User avatar #5342 - fishinyourface (12/09/2014) [-]
I hope shitposting counts because it used to be a few posts that you could just ignore, but now it's clogging up the hating board...

www.funnyjunk.com/user/rebornpooper

not to mention people are now imitating him, which causes even more bullshit on the board
#5343 to #5342 - rebornpooper (12/09/2014) [-]
>I don't like shitposting
User avatar #5335 - jtastic (12/08/2014) [-]
www.funnyjunk.com/channel/4chan/The+day+b+didn+t+fap/ieMMGvr/565#565 all my old comments were spam-thumbed down by some fuck named Tittiefiddler or something and now there's no name on the downthumbs
User avatar #5311 - kibbleking (12/07/2014) [-]
www.funnyjunk.com/Mods+draw+you+a+christmas+hat/text/5379971/667#667
A faggot named falkor spam-thumbed down my comments because I thumbed down his furry shit.
Fix it plz.
User avatar #5312 to #5311 - Falkor (12/07/2014) [-]
lol
User avatar #5309 - hazyrainbows (12/06/2014) [-]
Would somebody going through your profile comments and thumbing them all down count as spam, sorry if this isn't the place to ask.
User avatar #5302 - adunsaveme (12/05/2014) [-]
www.funnyjunk.com/These+commercials+made+me+laugh+so+hard/youtube/5378250/
www.funnyjunk.com/These+fails+made+my+day/youtube/5376885/
Every time I see these in newest uploads from this uploader, they always have the same 3-5 level 0 accounts thumbing them up
User avatar #5303 to #5302 - posttwo (12/05/2014) [-]
arent you a mod
User avatar #5305 to #5303 - adunsaveme (12/05/2014) [-]
Well, I did tell you
User avatar #5306 to #5305 - posttwo (12/05/2014) [-]
All same user
ill do the thing later
User avatar #5301 - tigronn (12/05/2014) [-]
wlock thumbing down all comments
User avatar #5304 to #5301 - posttwo (12/05/2014) [-]
Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
User avatar #5299 - walhor (12/03/2014) [-]
funnyjunk.com/user/primusone

another konradkurze account?

why create endless of accounts against jubbeh if you claim he is the one who is pathetic of making alot of accounts to comment when you do it yourself?

This is some silly willy shit
#5315 to #5299 - jubbehhh (12/07/2014) [-]
This picture just about sums up the whole ordeal nicely.
User avatar #5308 to #5300 - walhor (12/05/2014) [-]
aaaand then you scroll down in this section and see you made far more comments than me.

Yes Im totally the one who whines of us >_>

*facepalm*
#5313 to #5308 - alexeistukov (12/07/2014) [-]
THE TOP 3 LONGEST WARS

* America's "war on drugs": 154 years and counting
* Britains "100 years war": 116 years
* Walhors "war against opinions": yet to be determined
User avatar #5314 to #5313 - walhor (12/07/2014) [-]
Your statements are getting more ironic tbh.

Its not me who is in constant whine wars with Jubbehh and its not me who needs to create serveral accounts just to answer me with some pitiful picture with a reaction image that reflects mostly to yourself.

git gud fgt
User avatar #5316 to #5314 - alexeistukov (12/07/2014) [-]
hmmm lets see

who stirred up shit for 3 months for a retarded giggle
walhor?

who has spent the last week maintaining an argument
walhor?

i tried explaining to you that the recent shitstorm was jub's fault and tried to let you go but nope....youre butts so hurt you cant shut up till youve had a good long cry from being implicated in jubs shit....you dont want to let go of shit because butthurtings all you have right?
#5317 to #5316 - walhor (12/07/2014) [-]
Again, all what you've just said ironicly reflects right back at you

Who made an entire content whinning over me?
Konradkike

Who has been in conflict with most people?
Konradkillyoself

Who claims its eveyone elses fault?
Konradkarse

Who makes constantly new accounts for this thumb war and yet proclaims he inst proxxy'ing?
Konradkurze

Really konrad just rly. how can someone be this narrow minded and Igrogant at the same time?
User avatar #5323 to #5317 - jubbehhh (12/07/2014) [-]
He loves to claim that he's not abusing multiple IPs, but he's clearly said on numerous occasions that he goes to an internet cafe and does exactly that

Konrad's still crying to the mods about being votebanned because he used multiple accounts/IPs to thumb down people he doesn't like, and he wonders why he can't make friends.
#5318 to #5317 - alexeistukov (12/07/2014) [-]
right
when faced with failing at something good old walhor has no argument and simply responds with "its not me its you"

nice logical fallacy....proof youve got nothing if you have to resort to being a tumblist

this is the reason i tried to end it.... you SJWs get boring real easy when you just spout the same shit as each other
#5319 to #5318 - walhor (12/07/2014) [-]
Oh yes cause good ol' konrad is just a sweet innocent loved child who dun nutin' wrong amiright?

LOL

And im such a SJW for defending myself right? holy moly man your arguments are getting absoloutly pitiful.

And you ending something? HAHAHA

You thumbed me down for MONTHS after I trolled you ultimate sourness and all you can is whine to mods while you make additional accounts to thumb up yourself, its pathetic.

And Id call bullshit on jubbehhh starting it. it was most likely you as always, cause you are more sour than ever before. ((((((((((:
User avatar #5321 to #5319 - alexeistukov (12/07/2014) [-]
defending yourself with throwing bullshit instead of actually making up an actual explanation...but since you cant justify what you do, thowing shit like a monkey is your only choice

and AGAIN....you shitposted and redthumbed for over 3 months then go on a huge sob story of self pity when you get red thumbed as if every thumb is a gunshot hurting you

and just like jub...you started the shitstorm then play victim....

youre so triggered arent ya
#5324 to #5321 - walhor (12/07/2014) [-]
Its so hilarious you're using all the tumblr slangs. monkey learned new words eh?

And I bet the reason you started the conflict with jubbehhh is because he red thumbed you. cause we all know how you handle a single red thumb.

Im not acting as a victim. But I think its hilarious you started just as huge bullshit conflict with him.

Just goes to show that the real whiny bitch is you Konradkurze.
User avatar #5325 to #5324 - alexeistukov (12/07/2014) [-]
omg....youre like a dog with a frisbee, you just wont let go.....
your butt must be agonizingly painful

10/10 tumblrtroll
User avatar #5327 to #5325 - jubbehhh (12/07/2014) [-]
>be me, 3/10 beta
>get thumbed down on funnyjunkies
>engage autopilot mode aloha snackbar
>thumb down every comment they make for over 4 months with multiple accounts and multiple IPs
>get votebanned by mod I like asskissing
>complain on joshlel's profile about it
>told to fuck off back to middle school
>mfw nobody like me
>"no"
User avatar #5331 to #5327 - alexeistukov (12/07/2014) [-]
okay thumbs up because thats funny
User avatar #5326 to #5325 - walhor (12/07/2014) [-]
Okay okay, lets break this shit down of just how a big faggot you are since you clearrly don't get shit when its smeared up in your beta face.

Made content to whine? Check
Whine constantly to mods? Check
Goes to a net cafe just to thumb? Check
Months of sourness? Check
Evade questions constantly? Check

I mean jesus fucking chriest. You can't even be a fucking man enough to comment with your own account to this fucking argument. Just goes to show what a big fucking bitch you fucking are you sleazy lil fgt.

11/10 sourness confirmed

Konradkurze = Konradkillyourself
#5332 to #5326 - alexeistukov (12/07/2014) [-]
okay pretty much all those apply to you aside from the cyber cafe....

like hmmm who is the wone following me around trying to maintain the argument
W A L H O R
the tumblr frisbee dog

< let me turn your tears into candy
User avatar #5333 to #5332 - walhor (12/07/2014) [-]
Nah man, Im sure as fuck you done half of the shit on Jub too
Eventually you probally have the same shit with somebody else, cause you are the main problem. you are the whiny bitch. You are the sour guy who goes to an INTERNET CAFE JUST TO THUMB thats just amazingly pathetic!

in reponse of your silly picture which makes no actual sense
150 Warheads Challenge - Completed (WARNING: Blood and Pain Ahead) | Furious Pete
#5336 to #5333 - alexeistukov (12/08/2014) [-]
right because your opinion is pure fact because you said so

that makes about as much sense as your idol anita sarkesian disabling comments on her videos to stop people disagreeing with her

and here we go, proof you dont actually really read shit before you comment...i said i go to cyber cafes between work shifts to pass the time and go to FJ in that....but of course you just generalized that as "he goes to cyber cafes to thumb people" to make it simpler for you to remember

here ill dial 911....obviously the butthurt youre suffering disables your ability to call for help
User avatar #5338 to #5336 - walhor (12/08/2014) [-]
and oh look
funnyjunk.com/user/hexussix

new account already.
#5337 to #5336 - walhor (12/08/2014) [-]
You keep using the same logic, and evade questions as always.

You can't even man the fuck up to comment on your real account.

And your tumblr diss dosen't make any sense.

Keep whinning pls
#5339 to #5337 - alexeistukov (12/08/2014) [-]
look, just to clarify where all your bullshit is coming from, i have to ask

are you:

A: just trolling to get attention online that you dont get IRL
B: suffer J ubbeh syndrome where your family treats you like shit and you vent your problems at random people online
C: a SJW who hates people not conforming to your viewpoint
or
D: youre a pre-pube child like that chatroulette kid, trolling because youre immature enough to find it funny
#5340 to #5339 - walhor (12/08/2014) [-]
See, you a flailing with insults and nothing to back it up with. And you're still a bitch who can't even bring your own main account to this discussion. that just goes to show how reliable you are with the infomations.

All you can bring up is utter bullshit and lame insults.

You are the one who is wrong and you are who one who acts like a princess when thumbed down. And I bet me and jub aren't the only ones.
User avatar #5384 to #5340 - alexeistukov (12/13/2014) [-]
if sports changed the goalposts as much as you do then every game would be a no score draw

can i ask you a seriously question, are you actually suffering a mental illness or are you just pretending as part of your troll theme
#5385 to #5384 - walhor (12/13/2014) [-]
Nah man nothing wrong here, Just a sore stomach from laughing of the foolishness of you. and of course the pure sourness you are having since you have to thumb every of your own comment 2-3 times and thumb me down atleast 4-6 times to feel you are even capable to withstand an argument

now THATS comedy gold
#5361 to #5340 - alexeistukov (12/11/2014) [-]
sorry bro
you gonna die from that butthurt
#5369 to #5361 - walhor (12/12/2014) [-]
Nah man, You are withdrawing yet again cause you lost again ;-)   
   
Nice trolling you again    
   
I love your no backbone double morale attitude. Its gonna get you so far  jk konradkurze u suck
Nah man, You are withdrawing yet again cause you lost again ;-)

Nice trolling you again

I love your no backbone double morale attitude. Its gonna get you so far jk konradkurze u suck
#5362 to #5361 - walhor (12/11/2014) [-]
The Irony strikes harder and harder of every comment. Its so hilarious because the one who is truely butthurt is the guy who goes on net cafe just to thumb yourself up. Now thats a new level of pathetic
User avatar #5359 to #5340 - alexeistukov (12/11/2014) [-]
seriously you just keep repeating yourself over and over like a tv commercial trying to make me buy into your bullshit

i have tried repeatedly to present logic but you keep taking a steaming crap all over it and throw insults as your ONLY form of communication as you keep patting yourself on the back saying "youre doing agood job"

not even dark matter is as dense as you kid
#5360 to #5359 - walhor (12/11/2014) [-]
> Konrad moron dosent know what to say
> Konrad moron says I repeat
> Konrad moron repeats of my repeat that I say he repeats his repeats
> Konrad moron says Im the one who insults only
> Konrad's retardness interfies
> mfw

If anyone is dense here, its you. God dammit son. some babies were dropped as a child. But you. You've must have been thrown into the wall

Keep going with your sour self thumb epowering too btw I like the sourness
#5355 to #5340 - alexeistukov (12/10/2014) [-]
okay little kid lets see where youve been failing this hole time

* starting an internet argument: Troll
* butthurting at opinions: SJW
* crying about my account: logical fallacy
* implying insults are valid opinions / questions: SJW logical fallacy
* calling in your buddies to thumb you up: SJW
* crying about others using proxies while using proxies yourself: Hypocrite
* making accusations you yourself are guilty of: hypocritical logical fallacy

seriously its like youre using FJ as a game to try getting multiple-fail combos for additional points, hell so far a 7-hit combo must score you a lot of points in your head
#5357 to #5355 - walhor (12/10/2014) [-]
But Id guess Id should give up trying to have a logical conversation with a closet-brony faggot who is as racist as it possible could be.

I guess being sour about black people spreads over to anything. Especielly if your a skinny whiteboy who can't even man the fuck up and comment on his main account, well I guess he can't man up and be racist in real life.

Konradkurze. You're nothing but a coward. And a real bad mad faggot. who never cease to entertain me with his absoloutly retarded nazi logic

Stay mad br0 <3
#5356 to #5355 - walhor (12/10/2014) [-]
Wow. this is really some advanced kind of stupid.   
   
tumblr insults again? wow  how original m8 (:   
   
alright lets break this down once again.   
   
1: Yes, and a succesful one too. You made a whole content about crying about it so Id pretty much win there.   
2: Sure, but dosen't that mean your butthurt over my opinions aswell? oops ? (:   
3: I guess the reason you wont log onto Konradkurze is because you are thumb banned from it, but EVADE THE QUESTION overr and over (;   
4: the one who have insulted so far mostly is you, but I guess you can't even see your own igrogance when its told  to you over and over. now THATS a logical fallacy.   
5: I never called upon anyone. But hey. g4me right? now wheres your freinds? oh ):   
6: Crying ? Nah, I just find it hilarious double standard or should i say LOGICAL FALLACY that for someone who has whined constantly over people who thumbed them down and made additional accounts to thumb you down. You seem to have no problem at all doing it yourself.  soo yeah..    
7: I guess we are both in the same boat on that one eh? but mine is a row boat and yours is a cruise ship (:   
   
Seriously if you wanna talk about combos. This has to be the most sickest combo wombo fail of all time you have earned.   
   
Konradkurze ☑ rekt
Wow. this is really some advanced kind of stupid.

tumblr insults again? wow how original m8 (:

alright lets break this down once again.

1: Yes, and a succesful one too. You made a whole content about crying about it so Id pretty much win there.
2: Sure, but dosen't that mean your butthurt over my opinions aswell? oops ? (:
3: I guess the reason you wont log onto Konradkurze is because you are thumb banned from it, but EVADE THE QUESTION overr and over (;
4: the one who have insulted so far mostly is you, but I guess you can't even see your own igrogance when its told to you over and over. now THATS a logical fallacy.
5: I never called upon anyone. But hey. g4me right? now wheres your freinds? oh ):
6: Crying ? Nah, I just find it hilarious double standard or should i say LOGICAL FALLACY that for someone who has whined constantly over people who thumbed them down and made additional accounts to thumb you down. You seem to have no problem at all doing it yourself. soo yeah..
7: I guess we are both in the same boat on that one eh? but mine is a row boat and yours is a cruise ship (:

Seriously if you wanna talk about combos. This has to be the most sickest combo wombo fail of all time you have earned.

Konradkurze ☑ rekt
User avatar #5351 to #5340 - alexeistukov (12/10/2014) [-]
lol.everything youre saying is just about yourself, youre the one being immature and turned a small thing into a long argument where you just keep making yourself look more idiotic acting like your problems on FJ actually matter in real life

boo fucking hoo, jub made it look like you were responsible for multiple accounts violating the rules....big deal...it was proven it was him and he got thumbbanned not you

and youre STILL playing logical fallacy as if my not logging onto a different account somehow negates what i say.....you make bush look like einstein

just admit you lost the internet argument you started
User avatar #5354 to #5351 - walhor (12/10/2014) [-]
Nah I haven't lost. I won. Looong time ago. Its you who evade questions and just spew out random insults to change the subject.

You use additional accounts to empower your own arguments which just shows you have no backbone what so ever.

And once again you make new accounts to thumb down, sour/mad/whiny? I think you defintly are.
#5349 to #5340 - alexeistukov (12/10/2014) [-]
< enough said
#5350 to #5349 - walhor (12/10/2014) [-]
Right, because telling you the reasons why the blame is on you and you constantly acting like a 5 year old who is having a tamper tantrum equals me being a troll.

Lamest excuse ever, seriously you keep evading the question.

You can't even man up to comment on your own account, you can't even answer a damn question. And you wonder why you ended up in this mess? hahahaha

RIP Konradkurze / Konradkusse/ Cumradkike / Konradkillyoself

All sense of logic has truely vanished from you.
#5347 to #5340 - alexeistukov (12/09/2014) [-]
no you havent asked any questions, youve just been repeatedly bleating "hue hue hue you dont log into your main, hue hue i win the internet argument i started hue hue hue"

thats all youve been saying, making up shit to pat yourself on the back and tell yourself that youre right because you say you are

you win the internet retard cookie as your rerward, have a nice life kid
#5348 to #5347 - walhor (12/09/2014) [-]
You keep evading it though. and more insults over and over. This inst even an actual argument. All you do is purely mud throwing now. No wonder you end up in these kind of shitstorms. Thats cause you create then and then dogde all logic by being as igrogant as possible. *sigh*
User avatar #5344 to #5340 - alexeistukov (12/09/2014) [-]
so asking a question, to try determining why you troll insults you
sounds like SJW logic if a question offends you

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/
ill just leave this here, you seem to like marking off fallacies like its a bingo game

and back to the original topic...you were only in this because jub made it look like you were in on it, and even after it was proven you werent, the simple issue of you being implied at all, hurt your butt soooo bad youve spent what....a week bitching about it

i honestly cant call you an SJW....even they dont shitstir as hard as you do
#5346 to #5344 - walhor (12/09/2014) [-]
You keep evading the questions and just put in more insults.

Just goes to show your full of shit Ive been repeating myself over and over but you still don't understand shit. Jesus chriest man.
User avatar #5334 to #5333 - jubbehhh (12/07/2014) [-]
I bet he plays Marth on SSBB.
User avatar #5328 to #5326 - jubbehhh (12/07/2014) [-]
Watch out, you made too many points for him to keep up with, I think he's gonna resort to insulting you blindly.
User avatar #5329 to #5328 - walhor (12/07/2014) [-]
Lol yep, ultimate sourness insult inbound.

I just already taste the tears.
User avatar #5330 to #5329 - walhor (12/07/2014) [-]
I can* jesus
User avatar #5320 to #5319 - jubbehhh (12/07/2014) [-]
Christ, kony uses that image more often than a stripper uses glitter. Not to mention "americunt" and good ol' "sjw", the average intelligence of an autistic child that just won the lottery and got hit by a car.
User avatar #5322 to #5320 - alexeistukov (12/07/2014) [-]
shoo jubbs, we already have walhor rubbing shit on his pc screen as his argument without you joining in
User avatar #5276 - ecomp (12/02/2014) [-]
konradkurze vs. walhor board?
User avatar #5281 to #5276 - posttwo (12/02/2014) [-]
This board has a purpose you know, its called "report spam"
Shoo
User avatar #5282 to #5281 - ecomp (12/02/2014) [-]
I would like to report posttwo for spamming my comment
User avatar #5284 to #5282 - posttwo (12/02/2014) [-]
Cant flag myself
sorreh
User avatar #5286 to #5284 - ecomp (12/02/2014) [-]
its ok i forgiv u
User avatar #5277 to #5276 - konradkurze (12/02/2014) [-]
walhor is innocent, it was a dick called ju bbehhh causing all the shit
User avatar #5279 to #5277 - ecomp (12/02/2014) [-]
okay srry
konradkurze vs. jubbehhhh board?
User avatar #5280 to #5279 - konradkurze (12/02/2014) [-]
wouldnt recommend it

posttwo and xenxio would skullfuck you for starting another jub shitstorm theyd have to moderate
User avatar #5283 to #5280 - ecomp (12/02/2014) [-]
>infrying
User avatar #5285 to #5283 - konradkurze (12/02/2014) [-]
ooooh no...its a fact post and xen wil flip their shit if they have to deal with more shit from jub tne uber-troll
User avatar #5287 to #5285 - ecomp (12/02/2014) [-]
xenxio is a shit so idc
User avatar #5288 to #5287 - konradkurze (12/02/2014) [-]
quote Ecomp "BRING IT ON XEN XIO"
User avatar #5289 to #5288 - ecomp (12/02/2014) [-]
xenxio is a weeby fag :^)
User avatar #5291 to #5290 - ecomp (12/02/2014) [-]
:^)
User avatar #5292 to #5291 - konradkurze (12/02/2014) [-]
prepare your anus
xen xio will insert the hammer up there
User avatar #5293 to #5292 - ecomp (12/02/2014) [-]
There is no charge he can issue against me. I know, I used to be a mod.
User avatar #5294 to #5293 - konradkurze (12/02/2014) [-]
implying mods follow rules
look at phanacts abuse of power

little orange cuntnugget spammed like fuck ,some girl reported him , in...he banned her for reporting him
idk what xenny is like but id say dont poke a sleeping bear
User avatar #5295 to #5294 - ecomp (12/02/2014) [-]
xenxio banned me like 5 days ago lol
#5296 to #5295 - konradkurze (12/02/2014) [-]
**konradkurze rolls 5**
did he have a reason to ban you
User avatar #5419 to #5296 - walhor (11 hours ago) [-]
Come on, face me like a real man instead of being such a Coward

lets also get jubbehhh in here aswell
User avatar #5275 - walhor (12/01/2014) [-]
Konradkurze newest addition to thumb proxy

funnyjunk.com/user/alexeistukov
User avatar #5278 to #5275 - alexeistukov (12/02/2014) [-]
its not proxy, my main account cant thumb so this is my ONE account giving ONE thumb as ONE person

completely within the rules

do you come to FJ just to complain wally?
#5310 to #5278 - anonymous (12/06/2014) [-]
Gee it's almost like you're a toxic spammer who's proved you can't possibly be trusted with something as grown-up as the thumb button without abusing it to the point you get votebanned
#5297 to #5278 - anonymous (12/02/2014) [-]
speaking

like

this

>clearly not konradcrap
#5298 to #5297 - anonymous (12/03/2014) [-]
>thumb down comment
>clearly not konradcrap
[ 4642 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)