Upload
Anonymous comments allowed.
asd
#224 to #223 - Nihatclodra
(10/29/2012) [-]
HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I'M SECRETLY A TSUNDERE MAHOU-SHOUJO NEKOMIMI ANGEL!?!?!? ... baka... XD
#225 to #224 - honourableevil
(10/29/2012) [-]
Oddly enough, it's apart of Jormungand. One of the least kawaii anime you will ever find, but still epic as ****.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJs-rW-Baek&feature=BFa&list=LLtG2ZeY96pgkkY-98XT8wgQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJs-rW-Baek&feature=BFa&list=LLtG2ZeY96pgkkY-98XT8wgQ
#226 to #225 - Nihatclodra
(10/29/2012) [-]
I was kinda thinking of watching Magi after checking FJ since I'm bored... but I think I might watch Jormungand first instead.
#213 - honourableevil
(10/26/2012) [-]
Yo, so have you watched/read Magi yet? I've just been reading the manga and it's not all that bad. Also, I think you better brace for impact on the 10th of November, the ponies will be back.
#214 to #213 - Nihatclodra
(10/26/2012) [-]
No, I haven't yet. I've been finishing up ************ (both the anime and the manga... can't believe I haven't until now), and rewatching "C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control".
#215 to #214 - honourableevil
(10/26/2012) [-]
Imagine Magi like an anime or manga version of Dragon Quest, the world also has a time period of our ancient history at around 160 CE. So there's Romans, Chinese, and Arabian empires with different names. The story goes like a humble beginnings of looting dungeons to fighting giant wars between the previous mentioned empires. But what makes it all come together is the characters, they act real, and they aren't like invincible and they will fail and hit rock bottom a few times. There's also a few of the main characters are people like Aladdin, Alibaba, and Sinbad

Also, I've read ************ before and watched the anime. I thought that the manga was better.
#216 to #215 - Nihatclodra
(10/26/2012) [-]
did you watch the 2nd season of ************?
#217 to #216 - honourableevil
(10/26/2012) [-]
Nah, I watched like two episodes and automatically hated the main character in that one. He just creeps me the **** out.
#218 to #217 - Nihatclodra
(10/26/2012) [-]
You got trolled then. Ciel is the main character in the 2nd season. That guy is the antagonist.
#219 to #218 - honourableevil
(10/26/2012) [-]
oh...well then, back to watching that series then.
#220 to #219 - Nihatclodra
(10/26/2012) [-]
Just remember to keep watching, the reasons why people are still alive will be slowly explained over time. You don't even get the whole picture until the end.
#221 to #220 - honourableevil
(10/26/2012) [-]
All right, but I always thought that Ciel was kinda ****** at the end of season 1 and he had his soul taken by Sebastian.
#222 to #221 - Nihatclodra
(10/26/2012) [-]
Exactly. That's what EVERYONE thought. That's why they trolled people into thinking the antagonist was the new main character, just to throw people out of the loop later by bringing Ciel back.
#206 - honourableevil
(10/20/2012) [-]
Hey Niha, did you watch Magi yet? I watched the first two episodes, and the anime seems to pretty decent.
#207 to #206 - Nihatclodra
(10/20/2012) [-]
Nah, I haven't. Did you try watching "Console Wars: The Anime" yet? I have been going back-and-forth on whether or not I want to watch it yet...
#208 to #207 - honourableevil
(10/20/2012) [-]
I saw it, but I don't think I'll get into it all that much. It's all about video games that I never played, and are far too old for anyone these days to even remember. So I'm giving that one a pass.
By the way, have you mastered your bankai yet? If not, I recommend trapping a spirit inside the sword.
#209 to #208 - Nihatclodra
(10/20/2012) [-]
Working on a blood-ritual of 108 days instead.

and I remember pretty much all the games referenced in that series. You're the odd one, Mr. "Never played a Zelda game".
#210 to #209 - honourableevil
(10/21/2012) [-]
I have, it was just the NES. I also played on the 64, but that was mainly donkey kong and mario kart.
#204 - vallander
(10/19/2012) [-]
Hey, gurl. What's good?
#205 to #204 - Nihatclodra
(10/20/2012) [-]
... wut?
#211 to #205 - vallander
(10/23/2012) [-]
Here you go, my white little friend.
#212 to #211 - Nihatclodra
(10/23/2012) [-]
I was more confused at being called "gurl"...
#198 - honourableevil
(10/11/2012) [-]
So, how's the practice sword working out for you? Have you put it to good use?
#200 to #198 - Nihatclodra
(10/13/2012) [-]
I don't think you have EVER replied when I asked if you have watched some sort of specific anime... ever... what's with that?

Also, when I heard about the game "Dishonored", a Steampunk Assassin's Creed with Skyrim-style gameplay: I knew there was 0 possibility that you wouldn't already own it and be playing it... a quick check on steam appears to have proved me right.
#201 to #200 - honourableevil
(10/13/2012) [-]
Yep, I've been playing Dishonoured a bit as well as a few other things. And about those anime, they seemed all right I suppose but I'm more into the mature stuff than the shounen; like Black Lagoon and Hellsing as an example. Some of these things just bore the **** out of me, not because it's bad, but because the maturity level is too low.
#202 to #201 - Nihatclodra
(10/13/2012) [-]
I know you like more mature series, but that shouldn't matter if it's funny, right? Are you saying you didn't like Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, or Nichijou then? You have to admit, you had to of at least laughed while watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo: I could hardly breath most of the episode.
#203 to #202 - honourableevil
(10/13/2012) [-]
Yeah I did like Nichijou and Daily Lives of high school boys. But like I said, I prefer more mature ones. I only watch those if I need a laugh, but most of the time I can find it elsewhere. And you have to admit, Nichijou is one of a kind and probably the most random anime/manga I've ever seen. But what separates them from other anime is that they use the randomness properly, like some of the anime that are coming out don't try that hard, or they're just trying to be like Nichijou.
#199 to #198 - Nihatclodra
(10/12/2012) [-]
My home no longer has a smurf problem now, but unfortunately the bottom of the hilt/handle is slightly stained blue now... I've also been doing some light sword-swinging practice while watching anime, reading manga, etc. almost every day lately.

Have you been watching "Chuunibyou demo koi ga ******"? Also, did you happen to watch "Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo"? Both are really funny.

Also, do you remember the "QWOP-style 3D Fighting Game" I told you about months ago "Toribash"? I finally got around to downloading and playing it on my mom's laptop, it's really entertaining... especially when you do crazy **** like rip off both your own head, and your opponent's head: and beat the **** out of said opponent with them.

#196 - zameckis
(10/10/2012) [-]
greetings
#197 to #196 - Nihatclodra
(10/11/2012) [-]
'ello...?
#227 to #197 - zameckis
(11/01/2012) [-]
how do you do?
#228 to #227 - Nihatclodra
(11/01/2012) [-]
bored and tired... and wondering why it took you 22 days to respond...?
#229 to #228 - zameckis
(11/01/2012) [-]
notification messed up
and just realize my comment here while lurking to your profile

ah i see
how may i amuse you?
#230 to #229 - Nihatclodra
(11/01/2012) [-]
Mexican fiesta music
pool full of books
chainsaw
lesbian midget duct-taped to a 5-year-old boy
4 gallons of sake
blue paint

I'm sure you know where I'm going with this.
#231 to #230 - zameckis
(11/01/2012) [-]
camping?
#232 to #231 - Nihatclodra
(11/01/2012) [-]
close, but if you notice: dice weren't on the list.
#233 to #232 - zameckis
(11/01/2012) [-]
pajama party?
#193 - honourableevil
(10/09/2012) [-]
I just found a YouTube video of that scene from Pulp Fiction that I was talking about. Here it is. www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKju-x8nnM
#194 to #193 - Nihatclodra
(10/09/2012) [-]
The scene seems a little different than what you described... or maybe I just head wrong.
#195 to #194 - honourableevil
(10/09/2012) [-]
You need to watch the movie in order to get the context, but I think that my explanation could only go so far. The point was that he was thinking, "I could do better", and then ended up with that Katana.
#192 - honourableevil
(10/07/2012) [-]
Hey, Sorry I couldn't get this info to you sooner. That LARP that we heard about, it's called Freedom HARP, it's at Highrock park in Esquimalt, it's on Wed from 3:30-6:00pm for practices, and on Sun from 3:30-7:00 for Missions. You can find out more about it on Facebook.
#186 - honourableevil
(10/01/2012) [-]
I've been reading a manga called "Takamagahara" recently. The story goes kind of like this:
#190 to #186 - Nihatclodra
(10/02/2012) [-]
I just realized that I had found that series recently too, but I skipped over it for whatever reason. Not bad, kinda feels like a combination of "Beelzebub", and "Hunter X Hunter".

Also, I just finished watching The Tatami Galaxy today... I'm amazed I could understand/read all that without any problem. I didn't even realize how fast the talking was until I turned away from the screen to look at something, and forgot to pause the video for ~45 seconds. I restarted watching from how far back I thought I was turned away from the screen, but I was off by 1 whole minute... **** that's a lot of fast talking. I keep emphasizing it, but mad props to the Voice Actors: Holy ******* ****. If you have not watched Tatami Galaxy yet, I recommend it. It's like one of those weird amateur indie movies that focus on being artistic and having a deep meaning behind it, rather than following any set Hollywood movie format... only Tatami Galaxy pulls it off!
#191 to #190 - Nihatclodra
(10/02/2012) [-]
*combination of "Beelzebub", "Ao no Exorcist", and "Hunter X Hunter".
#187 to #186 - honourableevil
(10/01/2012) [-]
Everyone in the world is a descendant from God, and this kind of goes along the lines of the whole creation theory that the Japanese have but it applies to you and me. Each and every person has a supernatural power, in this case the main character's power is an overpowered right hand.
#188 to #187 - honourableevil
(10/01/2012) [-]
In the story there's a heck more to it, but you can get the idea. Essentially there's an organization that's out to stop people from using the powers, and some people use it to murder others. And the power's themselves can very from releasing several thousand blades from your body, to ones that can turn object and people into letters (as in word), and some can only turn mud into coffee. It all depends on the power, and some don't even know that they have them until the day they die.
#189 to #188 - Nihatclodra
(10/01/2012) [-]
could be interesting.
#182 - honourableevil
(09/27/2012) [-]
Hey, have you heard of a manga called "AKIHABARA @ DEEP" it's about a group of hackers, otakus, and even a sentient AI that sort out different problems in Akihabara.
#183 to #182 - Nihatclodra
(09/27/2012) [-]
oh gods, that gif! and I believe I may have heard of it once or twice, but I've never read it.

On an unrelated note, I got my hands on something interesting recently: Genmaicha Tea. It's a type of Japanese green tea with roasted rice in it... it's not bad.
#184 to #183 - honourableevil
(09/27/2012) [-]
That doesn't sound all that bad, it seems interesting ti out rice into tea like that.
Also I think that the gif has some dialogue to it.

It goes along the lines of: "I hope sempai will notice me. Sempai, I like you, please go out with me!"
Sempai:"Heck the **** no! SECRET REJECTION TECHNIQUE! RETURN TO SENDER!"
#185 to #184 - Nihatclodra
(09/28/2012) [-]
It's funnier without the dialogue.

You can buy the tea at the "Japanese Grocery" on Yates(?). It's basically next-door to the "Grocery on Yates" (yes, that's the actual name).

Randomly decided to read the Hunter X Hunter manga... a lot better than I thought. Gon is a Player, who knew? "Oh, whenever all-women ships came to port, there would always be a few of them who liked little boys... They taught me ALL kinds of things."... a shounen series where the main character is 12 years old, and has already lost his virginity before the series even started; that's new...
#177 - honourableevil
(09/24/2012) [-]
You need to login to view this link
You need to login to view this link I saw this and thought that you might like it...now back to the business of dancing.
#179 to #177 - Nihatclodra
(09/24/2012) [-]
I've also known about that for years (although that one seems to be more updated recent-series wise)...

On another note: boredom...
#180 to #179 - honourableevil
(09/24/2012) [-]
Yeah I kind of knew that you would has seen it before, it's just like you said though it's a more updated version.

On another note: do something to not get bored then.
#181 to #180 - Nihatclodra
(09/24/2012) [-]
Well, I've spent the past couple of hours collecting all the translated pages of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia that I could find...

Here's a page for the brony.
#175 to #174 - Nihatclodra
(09/24/2012) [-]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tILqds7-jg&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL-Iv2nYFCEiUsqPLq27VFBg

You're behind the times, I've already seen most of those. also, looks like we have the same gif.

#176 to #175 - honourableevil
(09/24/2012) [-]
Not behind the times, just wanted to show you something.
Not behind the times, just wanted to show you something.
#178 to #176 - Nihatclodra
(09/24/2012) [-]
Alrighty then.
Alrighty then.
#155 - obm
(09/22/2012) [-]
I can't really tell, but is your avatar Kyousuke from Oreimo?
#146 - honourableevil
(09/11/2012) [-]
Yo, I just  got Battlefield 3 premium Edition today, but truth be told I only bought it for the expansions for the game since I already have battlefield 3. So do you want it? It's free!
Yo, I just got Battlefield 3 premium Edition today, but truth be told I only bought it for the expansions for the game since I already have battlefield 3. So do you want it? It's free!
#147 to #146 - Nihatclodra
(09/12/2012) [-]
I doubt I'll play it much, but if you have a spare, I might as well. I haven't played a FPS game since Halo Reach...
#148 to #147 - honourableevil
(09/12/2012) [-]
Well have you seen the Caspian Boarder trailer? It blows Halo's golden ring right off it's forehead! Here's a link. www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDDfPxF3EFE It's kind of what the whole game is about. That, and blowing **** up!
#150 to #148 - Nihatclodra
(09/12/2012) [-]
btw, are you gonna send it as a gift on steam or something?
#151 to #150 - honourableevil
(09/12/2012) [-]
Nah, it's a hard copy, and even then BF3 isn't on steam. I'll have to give it to you, along with that shield I got for you.
#152 to #151 - Nihatclodra
(09/12/2012) [-]
I guess we should set up a day for you to come over or something...
#149 to #148 - Nihatclodra
(09/12/2012) [-]
I'm just not a big fan of FPS games... I used to like them though, I used to be pretty damn good at them too. Though, that was way back with the old Medal of Honor games for the Gamecube...
#135 - honourableevil
(08/23/2012) [-]
Hey Niha, I've been pondering. I know that you don't really have a set goal for a job or anything, but I was thinking, what if you started a Maid Cafe back in town? I mean think about it, a freaking Maid Cafe! You would be perfect as the owner/manager!
#136 to #135 - Nihatclodra
(08/23/2012) [-]
We had a conversation about that exact same thing during Tsukinocon. To start something like that, we would need:
1) Funds to get started (To buy the restaurant, pay the workers, buy the furnature, buy the uniforms, buy the decorations, pay for advertisements, pay for the food, and many more costs).
2) A place to start up the cafe (would have to set it in a place that would actually get customers).
3) Good looking workers willing to cosplay (both Male and Female, seeing as Maid cafes aren't as popular here as in Japan, so we would need to widen the range of the target consumer). This would be especially difficult, see as this type of business depends on vanity: so the workers would have to be good-looking... and good-looking workers, who are willing to cosplay, who are not already working at a much better type of job: near impossible to find.
4) Patience, and TONS of it.
5) The ability to think up a good cheap menu that tastes good enough to have people wanting more: and is also nutritious. Not to mention a chef capable of doing so. (I CAN cook, but being rushed on anything makes me want to rip out people's jugular with my teeth: so I would be a horrible choice of chef for this... not to mention, I would be the manager as well: so that would be a metric ******* of work.)

Even if we did manage to get it started, profits would likely be in the red for years until we finally started making money.

You'd be amazed at all the different jobs types I've looked into.
#137 to #136 - honourableevil
(08/24/2012) [-]
Yes, those are all valid points and they are true. But there is still the chance to make it work. Heck, a cosplay cafe started up in Detroit just this year with only black women working there, and lets just say that not all of them were the prettiest girls on the street. And they are still doing just fine.
P.S. Did you even SEE some of the girls at Tsukino Con? Some of them were so hot I though that I died and went to Otaku heaven where Haruhi gave everyone a cosplayer!
But anyway, starting any kind of business is like that until you get enough of a return. But the allure of trying anything new back home will bring enough customers on the first day, so that means that you just have to make one heck of an opening to get things cooking (you may punch me in the face for that terrible pun). Another thing is that you don't need to be the chef AND the Manager, you could be ether or really and just get someone else to fill in the other roll, heck I could be the manager if you needed me.
And lastly, I think that there is enough of a population of Otaku and others to get things rolling. And since this is a new market, you don't have to depend on the food alone, you could have a section of the place where you can sell local fan art work and books, have an area where you can have computers and TVs to play video games and such. And before you say it, yes, I know that food and tech don't mix (again, you can punch me for that), so the cafe may only be just a internet cafe and not a resistant.
But saying all that, it would still be your decision to make.
#138 to #137 - Nihatclodra
(08/24/2012) [-]
You're forgetting that we're on the island: and even an actual cosplay cafe in Vancouver failed. It's not like I'm not willing to try... but first and foremost: We would need funds. Lots of funds. and I refuse to take out a mortgage without some insurance that i would be able to pay it off. I'm not the gambling type...
#139 to #138 - honourableevil
(08/24/2012) [-]
True enough, then if I win the lotto I'll give you some for it then.
#140 to #139 - Nihatclodra
(08/24/2012) [-]
Sounds like a plan. Having a million or so to start a project like this would solve a fair bit of the problems! lol

Though, I would probably want to get it set up in Vancouver rather than here in Victoria... Vancouver is Canada's Tokyo after all.

(I guess you ran out of maid-related pictures as well? ******* trolls flagging my SFW gifs...)

#141 to #140 - honourableevil
(08/24/2012) [-]
Nah, I just don't really feel like using them. Also, you should read this, Renai Boukun. It's about a kiss note that works the same way as the death note, except that anyone who has their name paired with another will kiss and eventually marry. The "Shinigami" that owns the book even wrote the name of the President and Prime minister of Japan in it for the lolz since she's into BL. It also contains a yandere that can pull Ghurka blades out of nowhere in an almost Unlimited Blade works fashion.
#142 to #141 - Nihatclodra
(08/24/2012) [-]
nice, I'll check it out. You read Miman Renai yet?
nice, I'll check it out. You read Miman Renai yet?
#143 to #142 - honourableevil
(08/24/2012) [-]
Yeah, it's not bad. But I kind of put it aside for a bit. I'm at chapter 21.
#144 to #143 - Nihatclodra
(08/25/2012) [-]
there's only 30 chapters though (31 if you count the "Official Doujinshi". The creator of the series made a bonus chapter after the serialization ended and sold it as a doujinshi), what's keeping you from finishing it?
#145 to #144 - honourableevil
(08/25/2012) [-]
I'm just busy doing other things, like making a teddy bear with grandma, making a kick ass world on mine craft, going to aquariums and staring down ragged tooth sharks, Killing more people on BF3 than the population of a small nation, and I'm reading other manga at the same time. I need to make space in my scedual if I want to finish it, and by the way, I skipped to the end just to see how it all went down. But I will read other nine chapters of course.
#134 - honourableevil
(08/16/2012) [-]
MOTHER ******* SPACE NAZIS!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeIu1FiTTyI
#131 - honourableevil
(08/15/2012) [-]
By the way, what in the name of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is with these random items and stuff popping up in FJ?
#132 to #131 - Nihatclodra
(08/15/2012) [-]
#128 - honourableevil
(08/15/2012) [-]
Hey Niha, I've been reading a manga that I think that you may like. It's about a slum kid (So dirt poor in fact, that poor people here would call him poor). One day he gets mistaken for the Prince, given a power that could conquer the planet, and told to kick ass and take back the planet from swarms of aliens that have turned the planet into something similar to the world of Mad Max. Oh and you could say that he's a "Family man" who  has lots of "Kids". It's called Sensei no Bulge.
Hey Niha, I've been reading a manga that I think that you may like. It's about a slum kid (So dirt poor in fact, that poor people here would call him poor). One day he gets mistaken for the Prince, given a power that could conquer the planet, and told to kick ass and take back the planet from swarms of aliens that have turned the planet into something similar to the world of Mad Max. Oh and you could say that he's a "Family man" who has lots of "Kids". It's called Sensei no Bulge.
#129 to #128 - Nihatclodra
(08/15/2012) [-]
already in my list of things to read, before you even told me about it.
#130 to #129 - honourableevil
(08/15/2012) [-]
It's still pretty awesome though!
#133 to #130 - Nihatclodra
(08/16/2012) [-]
I found an interesting series you may like: "OMAE O OTAKU NI ********* KARA, ORE O RIAJUU NI *********!" hurray for allcaps. It appears to be Toradora but with an Otaku Theme rather than a "We look like delinquents" theme. There's only 3 chapters out so far though.
#121 - epicdonuts
(08/09/2012) [-]
im not getting anything for the items bro?
#122 to #121 - Nihatclodra
(08/09/2012) [-]
sorry, trying to get items made me rush through the captcha without thinking out of habit, so I was just trading in points...
#123 to #122 - epicdonuts
(08/09/2012) [-]
thats fine justh the points arent showing
#124 to #123 - Nihatclodra
(08/09/2012) [-]
? wtf?
#125 to #124 - epicdonuts
(08/09/2012) [-]
i kno ikno
#90 - honourableevil
(07/21/2012) [-]
Listen to this: Today I was playing Skyrim and at one point I was clearing out this castle of Silver Swords (Those guy's that are involved with the companion's quest line). Any ways, I was trying to kill everyone as silently as possible. I pretty much killed everyone except for the one last guy. Now all the others we're lazing about, talking about mead when I killed them, but not this one. He came running at me (even though I was hidden) so I shot him with an arrow only to have him kill me back with only one arrow.
Well, I thought, this was odd since I had a heck of a lot of heath, and I had an Armour rating of 247. So I tried to kill him again, only this time with a supercharged rune. Same thing happened and I died with one shot. Now I was mad, and so I tried charging him with the best sword that I had, same effect, I died with only one swing.
So, I decided to simply not fight him. But he literally ran at me anywhere I went and I had a sneak skill of 103, I was never detected, and I used muffle and invisibility, but he always knew where I was. Finally, after running from one end of the castle to the other, he walked up to me and handed me a steal sword and said that I shouldn't leave things lying around. After that he just walked off. What just happened?
#91 to #90 - Nihatclodra
(07/21/2012) [-]
It's an AI glitch. If you drop a weapon in a city near a guard, s/he will hunt you down and tell you that's dangerous to leave weapons lying on the floor... but this will only happen the 1st time you do this on each certain save file I believe. That enemy likely had the Guard Programming as a parent object, but they forgot to nullify that part of the code. He was also probably only attacking you because you shot at him, and likely survived because enemies are invincible in the middle of dialogue (and him running up to you is part of the dialogue sequence).
#92 to #91 - Nihatclodra
(07/21/2012) [-]
*AI are invincible in the middle of Dialogue by your hand

Not enemies are invincible in the middle of dialogue
#93 to #92 - honourableevil
(07/21/2012) [-]
Yeah, I know. But I didn't realize what had happened until afterwards. But if you think about it, I literally slaughtered his entire band, his friends, and maybe even his family, and he just walks up to me and hands me a sword and then walks away like nothing happened.
#94 to #93 - Nihatclodra
(07/21/2012) [-]
"Hey, imma let you finish: but James Holmes had one of the greatest slaughters of all time. OF ALL TIME! Here, this sword should help you do better."
#95 to #94 - honourableevil
(07/21/2012) [-]
Too soon man, too soon.
#96 to #95 - Nihatclodra
(07/22/2012) [-]
Never too soon. and the timing fits.