x
Click to expand
User avatar #4706 - admin (06/11/2015) [-]
stickied by admin
For now, India, Russia, Pakistan, and Turkey IP addresses can't post content or vote. There was too much spam and and vote cheating from them so for now all I can do is disable them.

In the future I'll make it so OLDER accounts from those countries can still vote/post so the legit real users from there can still FJ.
User avatar #4138 - admin (04/16/2015) [-]
stickied by admin
Only I can see screenshots.

Please make sure your bug hasn't been posted already
User avatar #5074 - blokrokker (7 hours ago) [-]
I can't upload files of any type. No matter the size or extension, uploading just doesn't seem to work. The only way I can post a comment in the case I forget is to upload a file again and before it fails I cancel the second upload. I'd upload a screenshot properly, but that's kind of the heart of the problem.
i.imgur.com/Rcz6hG2.png
User avatar #5078 to #5074 - admin (42 minutes ago) [-]
gotta be on some spam ip list and banned somehow
User avatar #5075 to #5074 - tenfinnvo (7 hours ago) [-]
Are you in Russia, Pakistan, or Turkey?
User avatar #5077 to #5075 - blokrokker (6 hours ago) [-]
To clarify, I'm in the Southern region of the USA.
User avatar #5076 to #5075 - blokrokker (6 hours ago) [-]
nope!
#5073 - comicironic (9 hours ago) [-]
Please let us disable the "[user] has uploaded # things today" system.
I'm actually missing posts from my subs, because clicking the little number doesn't seem to do anything but lead me to a blank page, which I guess is because it's trying to get onto a profile which is only visible to friends.
I prefer the old system.
User avatar #5079 to #5073 - admin (42 minutes ago) [-]
first complaint about it vs tons of complaints about old way

sorry
User avatar #5072 - nyuORlucy (11 hours ago) [-]
webm and other uploaded videos play the audio and show the seek bar but not the video itself.
User avatar #5070 - joshlol (14 hours ago) [-]
Think I found a bug with the search

i.imgur.com/UMMNP5l.png
gets changed to:
i.imgur.com/J9bnwl2.png
upon hitting Search, and returns no results
#5069 - definitelynotamod (15 hours ago) [-]
None of the gif,webms,video content is loading up for me.
using samsung galaxy note 4.
chrome
how fix fagmin?
User avatar #5071 to #5069 - posttwo (13 hours ago) [-]
Its broken, gotta wait till someone fixes it
>>#5028
User avatar #5068 - goobyman (15 hours ago) [-]
was uploading an mp4
User avatar #5066 to #5065 - posttwo (17 hours ago) [-]
#5067 to #5066 - lemontrotsky ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
cheers
#5064 - anon (07/27/2015) [-]
"An active access token must be used to query information about the current user."
When I try to login with facebook. It was working yesterday lel
#5063 - icamesohard (07/27/2015) [-]
Hd gifs doesn't work on chrome Android
User avatar #5062 - deliciouscrabmeat (07/27/2015) [-]
Search is broken, say I type in ******* , it ends up putting ******************** =alls=thumbso=descl=30u= in the bar so Idk what up with that
User avatar #5061 - imagnetsux (07/27/2015) [-]
I keep getting talking ad's for ******* Ken's dressing. they even repeat themselves over again. i cant see them but i can hear them, and my browser says it's this tab playing the audio. **** , there's even one on this page.
User avatar #5058 - crazyguyindahood (07/26/2015) [-]
Feministactivism.org (FJ2) is redirecting me to the FJ1 homepage.
User avatar #5059 to #5058 - crazyguyindahood (07/26/2015) [-]
It's the url www.feministactivism.com is doing it
User avatar #5057 - storkillen (07/26/2015) [-]
When subscribing to someone who posts **** regularly, the new "XX has uploaded X things today" doesn't show any of the pictures from the **** , only SFW. Difficult to explain but plz admin fix
User avatar #5055 - tetris fan ONLINE (07/26/2015) [-]
So after FJ started doing the text only bug thing and then got fixed. My profile page stopped existing
User avatar #5056 to #5055 - tetris fan ONLINE (07/26/2015) [-]
A friend I'm talking to on the site says that it briefly exists for a few seconds sometimes and then stops existing
User avatar #5053 - alicorn (07/26/2015) [-]
Fj is displaying nothjng but text on desktops, but my mobile device is running it fine

Also comments are broken on the pokemon board, if somebody replies to you and you click the notification if flings you to a totally different comment
User avatar #5054 to #5053 - alicorn (07/26/2015) [-]
Wait nevermind mobile is ****** too, site displays aight except pictures don't load
User avatar #5051 - tenfinnvo (07/26/2015) [-]
Admin bb, I can't see content for **** . Like, there are no pictures or gifs in either the content or the comments. When i tried to open a pic in a new tab i got a 404.
Russia, of course.
User avatar #5052 to #5051 - EdwardNigma (07/26/2015) [-]
Yeah, same thing.
User avatar #5049 - Pleinair ONLINE (07/26/2015) [-]
/backroom/733308#733308

I copied video location, sent it to a friend over face book, clicked it, and got redirected to this comment /backroom/483817#483817 which was a month ago

I tested it with other comments and even got redirected to peoples profiles
User avatar #5050 to #5049 - Pleinair ONLINE (07/26/2015) [-]
User avatar #5048 - ssheinrich (07/25/2015) [-]
second pic
User avatar #5047 - ssheinrich (07/25/2015) [-]
for some reason, when you get multiple mentions from someone you've subsribed to you get " x user has uploaded 9 contents"....i think its a great idea but the post i get when i click on the 9 are usually weeks old (will post one more pic)
User avatar #5046 - exotic ONLINE (07/24/2015) [-]
Youtube embeds (content) use flash as a priority(?)

I have adobe flash disabled and it doesn't fall back on html5, or better use html5 as primary player.
On mobiles it seems to just have a static image and opens the youtube app.