Upload
Return to bug reports Leave a comment Refresh Comments (6559)
Anonymous comments allowed.
asd
#4138 - anon
(04/16/2015) [-]
stickied by admin
Only I can see screenshots.

Please make sure your bug hasn't been posted already
#7250 - Dawn Key Bawls (2 hours ago) [-]
On mobile my text gets squished between the picture and end of the comment box, see picture
#7249 - xsirwafflezx (4 hours ago) [-]
Whoops, I think I may have uploaded the wrong one lol
#7248 - xsirwafflezx (4 hours ago) [-]
Had FJ open on my iPad this morning, turned off the screen and came back this evening to (I believe) someone else's notifications.
#7245 - Lilstow (7 hours ago) [-]
>>#7218, I'm suddenly having this bug.
It freezes the whole tab, and makes it hard to close out of.
#7246 to #7245 - Lilstow (7 hours ago) [-]
(sorry to repost a bug that's already here, but i wanted to make sure it was clear that it's still a problem, since it's been several days since it was posted)
#7247 to #7246 - Lilstow (7 hours ago) [-]
also, i cleared my cache and it didn't fix it, so think it's a server-side problem.
#7244 - crimsontyyde (14 hours ago) [-]
Yo I got redirected to a malicious site today out of nowhere while scrolling through, I think it was a bad advert.
#7243 - warioteam (19 hours ago) [-]
hey man, youve got bad advertisers again
i might turn on adblock if i get too many more of these
sincerly
ya boi warioteam
#7242 - ryuggu ONLINE (09/24/2016) [-]
puu.sh/rma7X/70d4a20704.jpg weird location of thumbs when the comment is deleted
puu.sh/rma8U/5316f54213.png idk what you did about this one, but the numbers are kinda hard to see. I think you changed the color, not sure.

Fix pls
#7240 - Deavas (09/23/2016) [-]
1 new alert. all alerts are highlighted. they stay that way regardless if i have any at all
#7239 - bradyrussell (09/23/2016) [-]
So has anyone figured out why blocking some channels doesn't work? I'm sick of seeing content from the channels I supposedly blocked.
#7238 - masterholmes (09/23/2016) [-]
Can't really screenshot, but it seems that webms and other videos are not loading on mobile, no idea if it's just me or not
#7237 - notgayinathreeway (09/23/2016) [-]
Yep. What galaxyguy said.
#7235 - galaxyguy (09/23/2016) [-]
Don't know if this is the place to post about this, but one of the ads is automatically redirecting people away from FJ to their websites (without the user having to click anything).
#7234 - MuahahaOfLore (09/23/2016) [-]
I think this was mentioned, but the spacing between comments is weird
#7233 - kokainuim ONLINE (09/23/2016) [-]
You need to login to view this link

Deleted comments look like this now
#7232 - Nihatclodra (09/22/2016) [-]
Funnyjunk keeps randomly redirecting me to random ad sites without me clicking anything. I think this site has been infected with some kind of adware.
#7236 to #7232 - awer (09/23/2016) [-]
Happens for me too
#7230 - whathasbeengiven (09/21/2016) [-]
The thumb counter for comments is in a different place than usual.

If it helps, this was noticed on a Firefox browser, but also happens in Chrome; logged in or logged out doesn't matter, it still happens.
#7231 to #7230 - whathasbeengiven (09/21/2016) [-]
Since only addy can see the screenshot, i'll describe the bug in case a mod reads this.

A comment's "thumbs counter" (and the drop down menu for the comment) is moved a little bit to the left when a comment above it has been deleted.

If you wanna see it for yourself, go here: You need to login to view this link
Sort comments by Top Rated, and scroll no more than a third of the way down, find comment 77. You'll see it.
#7224 - jewpiter (09/16/2016) [-]
This weird thing keeps happening, usually in comps but can happen anywhere really, the refresh button is spazzing between the loop and the X and the page logo in the tab is flickering. Can't scroll or interact with the page while this is happening.
#7228 to #7224 - ashderf (09/21/2016) [-]
I get the same thing. It is happening as I am typing this comment and the page will freeze so my words wont show as I type until it stops and suddenly three words are typed in this comment box.
#7227 to #7224 - anon (09/20/2016) [-]
I'm seconding this, although I can usually interact with the page. Gifs and webms are jittery as hell though.
Along with this, though, is that I wasn't able to post this comment from my account (rogueshadow).
I was using chrome. I'm using firefox for this post now.
#7222 - borcha (09/15/2016) [-]
breh I just uploaded to sfw because after choosing to "upload to this channel" in a **** channel HAS A ******* FAMILY FRIENDLY OPTION AND IT'S SELECTED BY DEFAULT
#7221 - drhoffable (09/15/2016) [-]