Upload
Return to bug reports Leave a comment Refresh Comments (6761)
Realtime Comments: On
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
User avatar #7363 - fellfox
(10/31/2016) [-]
Tried to use the "Contact us" option and everytime I hit send it freezes for a minute and then goes to "500 Internal Server Error"

I just want to know if you could delete my two accounts fellfox and tonychopper
User avatar #7362 - miia
(10/30/2016) [-]
I selected 50 files at first, and then I removed 10 so I had the maximum of forty. It still wouldn't let me upload.
User avatar #7361 - qwerasdfghjklzxc
(10/30/2016) [-]
On the mobile site, if theres a comment with a large picture in it along with text, it will smush all the words down alongside the image. Gotta read it like im japanese or some sheit
User avatar #7359 - gibusernamepls
(10/29/2016) [-]
Sometimes mention list notifications are extremely delayed
I just got a notification for a 5 hour old content the list was in the contents description
User avatar #7358 - masteropcc
(10/29/2016) [-]
All this week, whenever I reproduce a webm with sound, pause it, and then reproduce another one in the same page, it begins reproducing the previous webm, for like a second or half second, and then continue normally.
User avatar #7357 - WootBoot
(10/27/2016) [-]
I've had this weird black glitching stuff happen on almost every post with gifs in them recently
User avatar #7360 to #7357 - lyraheartstrings
(10/29/2016) [-]
do you have battlefield 1?
User avatar #7355 - Proximity
(10/26/2016) [-]
???
I can't see the top uploads of the day on the side bar after joining the list "ADA" and leaving the list didn't fix anything.
The side bar is now random top posts over the past week I think, and they don't disappear after clicking them.
User avatar #7356 to #7355 - Proximity
(10/26/2016) [-]
Going to an image, going to my profile, going to homepage, going to next on an image
Nothing fixed it

Until I went to ****
That fixed it. Came back and it's better.
#7353 - hanekiwi
(10/24/2016) [-]
channel blocking not working. As you see it even have a button to ask to unblock channel,
User avatar #7352 - cornellexplain
(10/24/2016) [-]
I posted a 4409 × 2020 image then found out I couldn't read it. Is FJ compressing images? Is this intentional? Thought I'd mention
User avatar #7350 - uglychino
(10/24/2016) [-]
>>#7336
I have to wait 9 more days to upload content.
That's loco.
User avatar #7351 to #7350 - uglychino
(10/24/2016) [-]
Can I request that my rank be reset as if I'm new but keep the blue name?
Or am I being a bitch and asking for too much work?
User avatar #7354 to #7351 - uglychino
(10/25/2016) [-]
Thank you so much.
User avatar #7349 - logiblack
(10/24/2016) [-]
The mix of the different formats for your text-formatting options are quite confusing.

You end spoilers with
[/spoiler]

but code, italics and a bunch of others I'd reckon don't close with [/function] but just a [function]

At least if I click the button.
User avatar #7348 - mousesama
(10/23/2016) [-]
When you have the upload window open and you click on the upload again, it reopens the window but it bugs the "current files" counter so that it counts for each time you opened the window.
Eg. if I click on "Upload" button 4 times in a row an then drag a file on it, the "current files" counter will say 4. After dragging another file, it will jump to 8, and so on.
User avatar #7347 - Elk
(10/23/2016) [-]
I can't scroll through my favorites lists or the thumbs thing on mobile. It's been going on for a few days, but I haven't seen anybody mention it, so it might just be me. Sorry if it is.
User avatar #7346 - blokrokker
(10/22/2016) [-]
I made four new mention lists a few days ago, and three of them still don't work.
User avatar #7345 - LordZebedee
(10/22/2016) [-]
Get rid of your ads with sound, they keep auto playing and forcing you to watch them
User avatar #7344 - ichigoichie
(10/21/2016) [-]
User rankings don't work for me anymore. I've tried leaving the specific time free and looking at a specific section e.g. 90 days but it just doesn't show my rank automatically like it used to. Hasn't been working for at the very least a few months.
User avatar #7343 - manofcarbon
(10/21/2016) [-]
Hey admin, this host keeps redirecting me to different sites without clicking anything.
track.popmog.com/c/7194326/click?subid=1405453&cid=34381049231477036924
It took me to Roblox this time.
Nothing malicious, but it does forcibly make me change pages.
User avatar #7342 - machiavellianhumor
(10/20/2016) [-]
User avatar #7341 - reindeerflotilla
(10/19/2016) [-]
I'm using Pale Moon, which is a fork of Firefox 24.9 and the website thinks I'm on mobile.
User avatar #7340 - vozel