Upload
Return to suggestions Leave a comment Refresh Comments (1127)
Anonymous comments allowed.
asd
#11 - lametitan ONLINE
(08/03/2015) [-]
puu.sh/jn8bq.png Could the upload profile pictures tab be renamed to upload profile content.

I've noticed a lot of new users have been confusing this feature thinking it's for uploading avatar images
#10 - lolidragon
(08/02/2015) [-]
Travel image board! People can talk about travel tips and experiences in different coutries
#9 - tranquilizer
(08/02/2015) [-]
Add a button to download gf.exe
#8 - loganmadder
(08/02/2015) [-]
stop
#7 - shadowkingdr
(08/01/2015) [-]
ban auto repost bots
#6 - storkillen
(08/01/2015) [-]
When are you going to fix the fact that when an **** uploader gets notifications bunched up - clicking it links you to their SFW page instead of an **** page??? This is becoming really frustrating at this point. I don't even know why I subscribe to people anymore
#5 - xymus
(07/31/2015) [-]
How about adding a button on each page that will allow you to download all images (if there are more than one) in a zip file?
#4 - ugoboom ONLINE
(07/31/2015) [-]
As of now, links to funnyjunk are simplified
i.e. funnyjunk dot com/user/ugoboom becomes /user/ugoboom
This is cool, but this prevents me from copy+pasting comments and keeping working links.

Fix:
Instead of server-side deleting the http funnyjunk com part, put it in span tag under class name "local-link-prefix" or something. Then in the CSS, add
.local-link-prefix{
display:inline-block;
width:0px;
height:0px;
overflow:hidden
}
this hides it from view, but the base text is preserved when copy+pasting\
this works for Firefox and IE. Chrome users won't even know you implemented this.
#3 - anon
(07/31/2015) [-]
wheres the autism sticky>
#2 - crimsonhazzard
(07/30/2015) [-]
/user/CrimsonHazard

please give me the password for my old account. My old yahoo email was hacked by some asshole europeans so I had to change it awhile back, and thus cant use the forgot my password thing. thank you very much for your time
#1 - Lilstow ONLINE
(07/30/2015) [-]
You should add a notification window that pops up when you try to make anonymous comments. It ******* blows when you accidentally comment anonymously.
Just give it a "never show this again" checkbox for users who remain anonymous.