x
Click to expand
User avatar #19 - wedgehead (11 hours ago) [-]
Ban schnizel.
Ban takebackthewest.
Ban straightpride.
And whoever follows in their steps.

This is not /pol/.

And **** YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH!
Freedom of speech is two things:
1.: A tool to prevent a government from becoming a tyranny
2.: A toxic weapon for assholes.

We are no government.
So please get rid of this "Say what you want"- ******** . It made FunnyJunk WAY WORSE.
#20 to #19 - anon (10 hours ago) [-]
*roll picture*>I support freedom of speech and democracy only when everything is done my way and all opinions are valid as long as they are trivial.
User avatar #21 to #20 - wedgehead (9 hours ago) [-]
What do you try here, satire?
I never said that I support freedom of speech at all. And democracy was never part of anything here.
I just think that the immense hate speech slowly ruins this site.
And NO, I on't mind racist humor. But those guys don't do racist humor. They straight up pump out fascist propaganda.

Freedom of speech in the internet = bad
Get over it.
User avatar #16 - johnnytest (15 hours ago) [-]
how about adding an edit option just for the boards, since thumbs don't count anyway and it's annoying if you want to add something in your original comment that got left out
User avatar #17 to #16 - johnnytest (15 hours ago) [-]
*edit comment option

see what i ******* mean
#18 to #17 - anon (15 hours ago) [-]
and make it so content uploaders can decide to allow editing of comments with an added option if it's gonna be difficult to code just for our boards
User avatar #15 - letting (20 hours ago) [-]
Hey, admin, mods, or anyone else that can help with this.

I wanted to plug my youtube channel on my profile page, but unfortunately found that the "Youtube Channel" link box doesn't work. I believe that it's because it's meant to be used with the older style Youtube URL, instead of the new Youtube URL.
Here's what I mean:

OLD: www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay
NEW: www.youtube.com/channel/UChW4qw4sigxyw09y5KaloKA

You can't get a "user" URL until you have 500 subscribers now, which is a major pain in the ass. I know this is a small issue, but I'd appreciate it if it could be fixed. Thanks.
User avatar #14 - voteshantae (08/03/2015) [-]
Here's an idea since you like stickies so much. Make a thread for users to create new banners for the boards to keep them fresh, specifically for Autism since it only has one. While you're at it, rename autism "SFW Random".

Also I like the newest changes to moble FJ. It's a lot easier to talk to my friends while I'm on my break at work. Thanks for that
User avatar #13 - fjaddictftw (08/03/2015) [-]
*roll pepe*
User avatar #12 - hidanfangirl (08/03/2015) [-]
Maybe you could make a small gallery of default avatars for new users, and when they reach a certain level (5, 10) they can upload their own.
User avatar #11 - lametitan (08/03/2015) [-]
puu.sh/jn8bq.png Could the upload profile pictures tab be renamed to upload profile content.

I've noticed a lot of new users have been confusing this feature thinking it's for uploading avatar images
User avatar #10 - lolidragon (08/02/2015) [-]
Travel image board! People can talk about travel tips and experiences in different coutries
User avatar #9 - tranquilizer (08/02/2015) [-]
Add a button to download gf.exe
User avatar #8 - loganmadder (08/02/2015) [-]
stop
User avatar #7 - shadowkingdr (08/01/2015) [-]
ban auto repost bots
User avatar #6 - storkillen (08/01/2015) [-]
When are you going to fix the fact that when an **** uploader gets notifications bunched up - clicking it links you to their SFW page instead of an **** page??? This is becoming really frustrating at this point. I don't even know why I subscribe to people anymore
#5 - xymus ONLINE (07/31/2015) [-]
How about adding a button on each page that will allow you to download all images (if there are more than one) in a zip file?
User avatar #4 - ugoboom ONLINE (07/31/2015) [-]
As of now, links to funnyjunk are simplified
i.e. funnyjunk dot com/user/ugoboom becomes /user/ugoboom
This is cool, but this prevents me from copy+pasting comments and keeping working links.

Fix:
Instead of server-side deleting the http funnyjunk com part, put it in span tag under class name "local-link-prefix" or something. Then in the CSS, add
.local-link-prefix{
display:inline-block;
width:0px;
height:0px;
overflow:hidden
}
this hides it from view, but the base text is preserved when copy+pasting\
this works for Firefox and IE. Chrome users won't even know you implemented this.
#3 - anon (07/31/2015) [-]
wheres the autism sticky>
User avatar #2 - crimsonhazzard ONLINE (07/30/2015) [-]
/user/CrimsonHazard

please give me the password for my old account. My old yahoo email was hacked by some asshole europeans so I had to change it awhile back, and thus cant use the forgot my password thing. thank you very much for your time
User avatar #1 - Lilstow ONLINE (07/30/2015) [-]
You should add a notification window that pops up when you try to make anonymous comments. It ******* blows when you accidentally comment anonymously.
Just give it a "never show this again" checkbox for users who remain anonymous.