Upload
Login or register
Anonymous comments allowed.
asd
#305 - anon
Reply 0
(05/10/2013) [-]
We just produced stuff for the war, sent workers to the USA, received some defective P-47s, the grandfather of a friend's friend went to the war, he had already fought in the Mexican Revolution so he had an idea of what war was, except the Japanese preferred the bayonet over the gun.
#302 - SirSheepy
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#266 - anon
Reply 0
(05/09/2013) [-]
It always seems like such a shame when dick bags have cool flags. The nazi flag is badass looking, and the Soviet sickle and hammer is ******* metal, but because they committed genocide you can't go around wearing their flags or else your jewish teacher will say you have "attitude problems". Don't you just hate it when people ruin stuff for everyone else? hail hitler
#263 - anon
Reply 0
(05/09/2013) [-]
My country was overrun by the Japanese. My grandpa was caught and tortured by the Kempetai, luckily he survived. My parents were both rounded up and put into internment camps.
#221 - sorrowofdaedalus
Reply 0
(05/09/2013) [-]
He was part of a Mortar Squad.
#214 - allgoodinthehood
Reply 0
(05/09/2013) [-]
lol one time my Grandad threw a rock at a russian tank in azerbaijan.
#211 - Spikeydeath
Reply 0
(05/09/2013) [-]
My great grandpa had a mining accident before the war, a pickaxe went through his knee, and he sent 98% of his crops on his farm to the troops and the other 2% was sold
he still made ******* bank, on that 2% he made 20 thousand per pound because food was tight where he lived and the towns around it
#184 - rawii
Reply 0
(05/09/2013) [-]
My family did their crops as usual minding their own buissness.

Im from denmark.
#175 - sirhyden
Reply 0
(05/09/2013) [-]
A cousin of my grandfathers was a Armed Merchant Navy Captain who took on the Sharnhorst with his Merchant ship to buy time for the other merchant ships to escape. The ship was slaughtered(basically Muhammad Ali in his prime vs Muhammad Ali now) but he fought and died valianlty......
#134 - Sylphion
Reply 0
(05/09/2013) [-]
My country was practically raped in the ass by Japan
#133 - actinglead
Reply 0
(05/09/2013) [-]
My grandpa was a radar tech but had to be under a different job on paper because radar was such new technology that few knew about it.
#105 - oneentity
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#94 - phsycokiller
Reply 0
(05/09/2013) [-]
My Great grandad fought in North Africa during WW2, apparently his name is carved in El Djem in Tunisia and Nazis burned my grandad's house to the ground, his cat went mad and his dad had to shoot in the head. I found this confusing considering they were from Hungary, an ally of the Nazis.
#92 - phsycokiller
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#93 to #92 - phsycokiller
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#85 - dinkcool
Reply 0
(05/09/2013) [-]
My great granfather went down to Germany in 1936 and watched one of Hitlers speeches and when the war started we pretty much called ourselves neutral and stated selling the Germans 60% of the iron the used during the war. We let their troops move through our country but we also sold AA guns to the allies so we are neutral right?
#61 - tekoronia
Reply 0
(05/09/2013) [-]
My great grandfather was a fisherman, they threw fish to the prisoners working for the nazis. There was a camp not far from where they lived, so a lot of prisoners were working on the nearby roads and such.
#58 - evilanakie
Reply 0
(05/09/2013) [-]
my great grand father and my grandpa both served together....
war, brings familys together
then great granddad died of lung cancer...
#20 - thefunnyside
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#10 - bigmanblue
Reply 0
(05/08/2013) [-]
my grandad on my mums side made paint (yes paint) for the brittish army
my great grandad on my dads side made planes for the luftwaffe
#4 - anon
Reply 0
(05/08/2013) [-]
prob Ikealand
#9 to #4 - anon
Reply 0
(05/08/2013) [-]
In my land of ikea we actually got food from the germans in trade for metal to build tanks and ****. We are still living of the income we earned from those ages and was one of our economic wins. Hell they even conquered Norway just to protect their beloved Ikea.