Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#182 - tubbymeatball (12/21/2012) [+] (3 replies)
This is my first time ever making frontpage. Thank you FJ.
Pic completely unrelated.
User avatar #476 - ejaculation (12/21/2012) [+] (4 replies)
WBC is probably the closest thing you get to cunt
User avatar #482 to #476 - Kimy (12/21/2012) [-]
They don't have the depth or the warmth
#461 - anonymous (12/21/2012) [+] (3 replies)
Because I have apparently been living under a rock, can someone explain to me what the hell has Westboro Baptist Church have to do with this and why would they want to intervene?
#467 to #461 - winniedawho (12/21/2012) [-]
REAL LIFE
> gunner went crazy
> children kill

WESTPORNO POINT OF VIEW
> State allows gay marriage
> God got angry
> God sent an angel on earth
> angel killed INNOCENT children
> angel a hero
> children bad
> statesmen go hell
> we protest on ur funerals
> we good people


ergo, they tried on protesting on the funerals (yeahm major wtf) but stopped by logical people.
#340 - godisdog (12/21/2012) [+] (5 replies)
I have an idea.
What if the Westboros are trying to take on the hate of the entire world on purpose so we can come together in our hate for them? What if they are the heroes Gotham deserves? What if they are Lelouching us up our perky buttholes?
#272 - anonymous (12/21/2012) [+] (6 replies)
i like how you guys use all your time on little unimportant **** , whan your country is going straight to hell
User avatar #283 to #272 - whosaidwut (12/21/2012) [-]
I like how you think respecting the families in mourning over one of the biggest losses of young life in this country is "little unimportant **** ".

I can't begin to fathom how these people feel, and I certainly don't wish that feeling on my enemies.
Admittedly this country isn't going in the path I'd like it to, but these so called little things gives the communities ways to bond, connect, and grow stronger over.
Unfortunately it is over a tragedy in this case.
User avatar #197 - pepemex (12/21/2012) [+] (27 replies)
That's intimidation
#205 to #204 - Giachianeo (12/21/2012) [-]
I doubt they're going to jail 50 people because they're stopping dicks from showing up and ruining things.
#194 - azraelthemage (12/21/2012) [-]
Woodbury you say.
#53 - BraindeadBuddha (12/21/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#441 - abyss (12/21/2012) [-]
nicely done!
nicely done!
#319 - Ihazfunkitty (12/21/2012) [+] (5 replies)
can anyone tell me who those bapist church people are? i live in the netherlands...
can anyone tell me who those bapist church people are? i live in the netherlands...
#320 to #319 - gargoylez (12/21/2012) [-]
A cultish group of over zealous christians who expolit freedom of speech laws to pickett their dogma (along the lines of: God hates everyone who dies unnaturally). They go to the funerals of soldiers and dead children to celebrate their deaths because they believe that a non- natural death is the wrath of god. In other words, a bunch of obstinate asswacks who hide behind stupid laws and provoke assault so they can sue people and 						****					.
A cultish group of over zealous christians who expolit freedom of speech laws to pickett their dogma (along the lines of: God hates everyone who dies unnaturally). They go to the funerals of soldiers and dead children to celebrate their deaths because they believe that a non- natural death is the wrath of god. In other words, a bunch of obstinate asswacks who hide behind stupid laws and provoke assault so they can sue people and **** .
+7
#315 - cpthaze **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #245 - arsenalthegunners ONLINE (12/21/2012) [+] (2 replies)
I have a question: What did the WBC do regarding this, I have heard of it but I don't know about it, can someone explain please?
User avatar #251 to #245 - rexthedino (12/21/2012) [-]
They made a statement that God sent the killer to kill the children because of gay marriage and that they would picket at the children's funeral.

So basically the most disrespectful thing that you can think of.
#240 - rfcoke (12/21/2012) [+] (1 reply)
I get that it's a "Faith in Humanity" moment, but i dont think the WBC was going to actually show up. They make claims that they're going to protest all the time and dont back it up. Still, good work by those who showed up to protect the funerals.
#301 to #240 - anonymous (12/21/2012) [-]
That's because there is a fair amount of intimidation from the communities, like this, and /b/ who has ****** with them in the past. Still though it's less than what they deserve. From soldiers to children though? You have to have some kind of disorder to do this **** .

On their growing list of enemies:
Biker Gangs
/b/ (and most of the internet)
The Armed forces
Most of America's public (to avoid redundancy)
And the KKK

The last one is just priceless too... You're being told to calm the **** down by people who SPECIALIZE in hating everyone who's different.
User avatar #171 - iwillforget (12/21/2012) [-]
would of been better if they showed up and got the **** kicked out of them
#400 - intxbeast (12/21/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Woodbury...
User avatar #309 - zzzanzitron (12/21/2012) [-]
**zzzanzitron rolls 66**
#164 - memesidk (12/21/2012) [+] (2 replies)
Oh, why hello there!
#77 - anonymous (12/21/2012) [+] (2 replies)
If the westboro baptist church was ever in my town, i would personally kill everyone of them, why hasn't anyone done this yet?
#100 to #77 - vorrundenaus (12/21/2012) [-]
Because the law protects them from such violence, they are acting under the 1st amendment (freedom of speech) which therefore protects their rights to be raging assholes with blatantly wrong opinions.    
   
It's basically the same question a lot of people have asked "Where do we draw the line?" Where is the point where we stop protecting people because of the laws because their beliefs morally incorrect, but then people panic and say then how do we determine what's morally wrong or right and how do we determine when we would arrest someone based on their beliefs   
   
And then someone would say "What is this communist China I thought we lived in America." and people would actually start defending people just like WBC
Because the law protects them from such violence, they are acting under the 1st amendment (freedom of speech) which therefore protects their rights to be raging assholes with blatantly wrong opinions.

It's basically the same question a lot of people have asked "Where do we draw the line?" Where is the point where we stop protecting people because of the laws because their beliefs morally incorrect, but then people panic and say then how do we determine what's morally wrong or right and how do we determine when we would arrest someone based on their beliefs

And then someone would say "What is this communist China I thought we lived in America." and people would actually start defending people just like WBC
User avatar #73 - dejakkel (12/21/2012) [+] (4 replies)
... How does the WBC get the money to fund their travels?
User avatar #84 to #83 - alekshm (12/21/2012) [-]
MURRICA'
#469 - mrsafmafra (12/21/2012) [-]
It's beautiful..
It's beautiful..
 Friends (0)