Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#409 - iraniie (12/21/2012) [+] (5 replies)
I'm surprised that WBC has not yet been attacked
User avatar #187 - heywatsup (12/21/2012) [-]
That guys headlight's out.
User avatar #457 - amateriandarknut (12/21/2012) [-]
As a real Christian, I applaud these people for managing to peacefully (and therefore staying out of the law's harm) prevent the monsters from Westboro from committing an incredibly disgraceful act against innocent victims of a tragic event.

I hope that, in the future, we can expect to see more counter-protest against these sad people.
#438 - moustachefingers (12/21/2012) [-]
WBC in a nutshell.
WBC in a nutshell.
User avatar #238 - mangioluingi ONLINE (12/21/2012) [+] (8 replies)
Woodbury

the only reason I recognize this name is because of the walking dead comic
User avatar #47 - derpderpurface (12/21/2012) [+] (5 replies)
repost
#48 to #47 - tubbymeatball (12/21/2012) [-]
Well actually I got this from someone on facebook but okay.   
Pic related.
Well actually I got this from someone on facebook but okay.
Pic related.
#444 - meadowsmabelll (12/21/2012) [+] (6 replies)
my roomate's sister makes $78 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for 6 months but last month her check was $21265 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site ===> [url deleted]
#458 to #444 - xenoquack (12/21/2012) [-]
Use this.
Now.
User avatar #172 - jibbablabba (12/21/2012) [-]
Westboro Baptist Church is so retarded that it's an insult to retards everywhere to call them retarded.
#175 - slipperyjoe (12/21/2012) [+] (2 replies)
Didn't someone hit a WBC member with their car recently?
User avatar #472 - rainbowdashmlp (12/21/2012) [-]
I'm pretty sure that along with Hell's Angels, the KKK stood against WBC. When the KKK is on the morally high ground, you better rethink your goddamn cause.
#464 - beastingb (12/21/2012) [-]
The thing is also this biker group is the hell's angels biker gang and they did this knowing that they could possibly be arrested for gang affiliation
User avatar #278 - allnamesrtaken (12/21/2012) [+] (5 replies)
We should get the firefighters to blast those bastards with their hoses.
#199 - feeldawrath (12/21/2012) [-]
**feeldawrath rolled a random image posted in comment #2108790 at My Little Pony/MLP Brony Forum **   
Did anyone else know this was about WBC as soon as they saw the picture, without the description?
**feeldawrath rolled a random image posted in comment #2108790 at My Little Pony/MLP Brony Forum **
Did anyone else know this was about WBC as soon as they saw the picture, without the description?
0
#13 - baconmanbacon **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [+] (5 replies)
User avatar #399 - Benka (12/21/2012) [+] (4 replies)
What did those cunts want to do this time?
#408 to #405 - haunterbrony (12/21/2012) [-]
THEY 						*******					 WHAT?!
THEY ******* WHAT?!
#182 - tubbymeatball (12/21/2012) [+] (3 replies)
This is my first time ever making frontpage. Thank you FJ.
Pic completely unrelated.
#461 - anonymous (12/21/2012) [+] (3 replies)
Because I have apparently been living under a rock, can someone explain to me what the hell has Westboro Baptist Church have to do with this and why would they want to intervene?
#467 to #461 - winniedawho (12/21/2012) [-]
REAL LIFE
> gunner went crazy
> children kill

WESTPORNO POINT OF VIEW
> State allows gay marriage
> God got angry
> God sent an angel on earth
> angel killed INNOCENT children
> angel a hero
> children bad
> statesmen go hell
> we protest on ur funerals
> we good people


ergo, they tried on protesting on the funerals (yeahm major wtf) but stopped by logical people.
#272 - anonymous (12/21/2012) [+] (6 replies)
i like how you guys use all your time on little unimportant **** , whan your country is going straight to hell
User avatar #283 to #272 - whosaidwut (12/21/2012) [-]
I like how you think respecting the families in mourning over one of the biggest losses of young life in this country is "little unimportant **** ".

I can't begin to fathom how these people feel, and I certainly don't wish that feeling on my enemies.
Admittedly this country isn't going in the path I'd like it to, but these so called little things gives the communities ways to bond, connect, and grow stronger over.
Unfortunately it is over a tragedy in this case.
#194 - azraelthemage (12/21/2012) [-]
Woodbury you say.
#53 - BraindeadBuddha (12/21/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
 Friends (0)