Upload
Login or register
Anonymous comments allowed.
asd
#116 - slipperyjoe
Reply +16
(11/19/2012) [-]
Did uh... Someone leave these here?

#112 - IceViper
Reply +10
(11/19/2012) [-]
4/10 women prefer masturbation to sex my ass
4/10 women prefer masturbation to sex my ass
#120 to #112 - SeymoreButs
Reply +27
(11/19/2012) [-]
Sex your ass you say? Alright.
#122 to #120 - IceViper
Reply +10
(11/19/2012) [-]
im going solo actually
im going solo actually
#111 - xXMAQXx
Reply +18
(11/19/2012) [-]
95% admit the other 5% lie
#110 - Bad Man
Reply +13
(11/19/2012) [-]
This image has expired
Welp, better go ensure the health of my prostate.
#109 - hewenttojareds
Reply +16
(11/19/2012) [-]
i kinda want to see a female porcupine masturbate
#108 - gojirabandfan
Reply +6
(11/19/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#106 - kernelstack
Reply +1
(11/19/2012) [-]
#98 - dennisc
Reply +6
(11/19/2012) [-]
#97 - chuffberry
Reply +17
(11/19/2012) [-]
"solo masturbation"? as opposed to....
#113 to #97 - jokeface
Reply +7
(11/19/2012) [-]
There's also "mutual masturbation" which is the technical term for handjobs and fingering.
#262 to #113 - grantanater
Reply 0
(11/19/2012) [-]
mutual masturbation is when you are your partner masturbate beside each other.
#266 to #262 - jokeface
Reply 0
(11/19/2012) [-]
http://www.teensadvisor . com/teen-dating/mutual-masturbation.html
#265 to #262 - jokeface
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#267 to #265 - grantanater
Reply 0
(11/19/2012) [-]
Possibly from the genitals being close, rubbing?
Did they specify what std?
and think of it this way; 1. mutual means both doing the same thing at the same time and 2. masturbation means to pleasure ones self, not others.
#268 to #267 - jokeface
Reply 0
(11/19/2012) [-]
I didn't realize you'd reply so quickly. I deleted that comment and replaced it with a link. My apologies.
#269 to #268 - grantanater
Reply 0
(11/19/2012) [-]
Based on the link either you're right or we both are, coz I'd still say mine makes more sense (to me anyway)
I don't really care enough to argue so I'll just say you're right but what I want to know is what the **** this means. qouted from the link.

"Mutual masturbation does occasionally happen between two people who do not know each other."
#270 to #269 - jokeface
Reply 0
(11/19/2012) [-]
The same way two strangers can meet at a bar and have a one night stand. Imagine going to a party and talking to a hot girl. After a few drinks she takes you into an empty room and starts jerking you off. You still don't know her but you're suddenly being very intimate with her.
#271 to #270 - grantanater
Reply 0
(11/19/2012) [-]
ah, that makes more sense than what my brain thought.
I thought of it like in a club and two random people accidentely rub up against each other and that counts.
#272 to #271 - jokeface
Reply 0
(11/19/2012) [-]
I wish. I'd be "accidentally" bumping into girls all night.
#102 to #97 - abcdxyz
Reply +31
(11/19/2012) [-]
circle jerks
#101 to #97 - dennisc
Reply 0
(11/19/2012) [-]
As opposed to men who use vibrators during sex.[normal][normal]
#95 - slantedvanity
Reply +17
(11/19/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#132 to #95 - dublytwo **User deleted account**
+4
has deleted their comment [-]
#117 to #95 - musclemarinade
Reply 0
(11/19/2012) [-]
Sauce?
#124 to #117 - sirchester
Reply +3
(11/19/2012) [-]
Year One. If memory serves, there was zero tits from the bitch above. kk im off to ensure good prostate health
Year One. If memory serves, there was zero tits from the bitch above. kk im off to ensure good prostate health
#91 - sandnigglets
Reply +10
(11/19/2012) [-]
These facts brought to you by: 
			You need to login to view this link
These facts brought to you by: You need to login to view this link
#96 to #91 - negronoodles
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#89 - AmandaNicole
Reply +8
(11/19/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#86 - tsaotermaster
Reply +5
(11/19/2012) [-]
**tsaotermaster rolled a random image posted in comment #2 at Back Side? **
#85 - zangy
Reply 0
(11/19/2012) [-]
#84 - knifingbearz
Reply +15
(11/19/2012) [-]
Dat 41%
Dat 41%
#83 - peekabeast
Reply +37
(11/19/2012) [-]
make that 797,152.
#100 to #83 - GetOnMyHorse
Reply +30
(11/19/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#87 to #83 - salmonofdoubt
Reply +28
(11/19/2012) [-]
#82 - phanact
Reply +3
(11/19/2012) [-]
Looks like I gotta fill my quota
#79 - lastsamurai
Reply 0
(11/19/2012) [-]
I am the 5%?
#75 - kuracha
Reply -2
(11/19/2012) [-]
#73 - drshkidz
Reply +4
(11/19/2012) [-]
Thirty percent of suicides attributed to auto-erotic asphyxiation my ass.
#80 to #73 - stizz **User deleted account**
+4
has deleted their comment [-]
#90 to #80 - holycrapimacupcake
Reply 0
(11/19/2012) [-]
Could also be because not many people do it. Thus a higher percentage.