Upload
Login or register
Anonymous comments allowed.
asd
#198 - yamescoo
Reply +3
(09/18/2012) [-]
you got that from facebokk but the last one was germany and not austrailia
#182 - stizz **User deleted account**
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#181 - mrwwe
Reply +40
(09/18/2012) [-]
#184 to #181 - mrwwe
Reply +71
(09/18/2012) [-]
**mrwwe rolls 33**
#186 to #184 - matnotmate
Reply +34
(09/18/2012) [-]
YFW
#177 - Pena
Reply +26
(09/18/2012) [-]
Drinking in Finland
#165 - kingantichrist
Reply +33
(09/18/2012) [-]
#264 to #165 - lordmoldywart
Reply +2
(09/18/2012) [-]
#162 - cycloneclone
Reply -28
(09/18/2012) [-]
False. In most other countries, most people never drink until they get "Hammered" but rather use it in moderation, or to have a glass of wine when they are having dinner. In America, people just get some ****** watered down beer, drinking it in copious amounts, say YOLO and then the next morning they face the stark reality that they're alcoholic dumbasses who can't use alcohol in small amounts.
#228 to #162 - newsmyrna
Reply +4
(09/18/2012) [-]
The assumption that American beer is watered down is wrong the reason the alcohol content in American beer looks low is because they measure their alcohol content by weight whereas the rest of the world measures their alcohol content by volume which results in a bigger number. Americans also prefer pilsner beer which is a lighter form of a lager beer whereas much of Europe prefers heavier beers and ales the alcohol content is still the same its just different flavors. I also like to get my alcoholic ass drunk and scream Carpe Diem.
#237 to #228 - mooghens
Reply +3
(09/18/2012) [-]
Still tastes like piss tho.
#240 to #237 - newsmyrna
Reply +2
(09/18/2012) [-]
Yuengling is my drink
#167 to #162 - TheFixer
Reply -21
(09/18/2012) [-]
hesrightyouknow.jpeg
#180 to #167 - alphajunk
Reply +6
(09/18/2012) [-]
How is he right?
#185 to #180 - TheFixer
Reply -19
(09/18/2012) [-]
the in america bit is true our beer sucks and we have teenagers drinking a **** ton of beer and saying yolo, also the bit about in other countrie people drinking in moderation.
#190 to #185 - vivapinatapro
Reply +7
(09/18/2012) [-]
You're an idiot. Even when my school won the national championship, and there were fires all over Lexington, cars being flipped, and a guy getting shot, NO ONE said YOLO. You lying piece of ****.
#194 to #190 - TheFixer
Reply -14
(09/18/2012) [-]
i never said anything that singled out where youre from, i generalized.
#189 to #185 - vivapinatapro
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#187 to #185 - alphajunk
Reply +2
(09/18/2012) [-]
Your grammar doesn't make sense at all! you're argument is invalid   
*the in america, countrie people? <is this how your proving that your smart?   
Reply to me when you make sense
Your grammar doesn't make sense at all! you're argument is invalid
*the in america, countrie people? <is this how your proving that your smart?
Reply to me when you make sense
#206 to #187 - TheFixer
Reply -3
(09/18/2012) [-]
also shouldn't that be your argument is invalid instead of you are argument is invalid?
#191 to #187 - TheFixer
Reply +2
(09/18/2012) [-]
sorry i was typing fast and i didnt proof read, it was suppose to read "the part about in america"
#178 to #167 - theugandanhero
Reply +3
(09/18/2012) [-]
nohe'snot,********.png
#179 to #178 - TheFixer
Reply -5
(09/18/2012) [-]
oh so youre an expert on other countries and their drinking policies?? please enlighten me as to how he is wrong?
#193 to #179 - vivapinatapro
Reply +3
(09/18/2012) [-]
And the idea that other countries don't drink just as heavily is moronic at best.
#160 - kaycie
Reply +30
(09/18/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#216 to #160 - wandoctor
Reply +2
(09/18/2012) [-]
Source plz?
#322 to #216 - kaycie
Reply 0
(09/18/2012) [-]
hm, looks like the Colbert Report.
hm, looks like the Colbert Report.
#155 - poniesareghey
Reply +36
(09/18/2012) [-]
****** just mad because our nation be stylin' on you.
****** just mad because our nation be stylin' on you.
#151 - anon
Reply 0
(09/18/2012) [-]
**anonymous rolls 81**
#149 - bizzarenight
Reply -1
(09/18/2012) [-]
**bizzarenight rolled a random image posted in comment #47426 at Pokemon **
#136 - woahnelly
Reply +1
(09/18/2012) [-]
Love this. After a drunken fight you always offer to buy the guy a beer in Australia. Chill as ****
#130 - zxczxcv
Reply +31
(09/18/2012) [-]
#129 - terminalinfinity
Reply +1
(09/18/2012) [-]
Court is pretty much the end result of anything you do here in America. Another reason we have 5% of the world's population but house 25% of it's inmate population
#124 - swedishassassin
Reply -2
(09/18/2012) [-]
**swedishassassin rolled a random image posted in comment #76 at black barbie ** Okay, I'm usually the asshole who defends America to the grave,

but you're right on this one, chap.
#119 - newsmyrna
Reply +31
(09/18/2012) [-]
Let me introduce you to Britain in real world.
#152 to #119 - LocoJoe
Reply +5
(09/18/2012) [-]
Dat nanny state
#117 - trigaar
Reply -16
(09/18/2012) [-]
As seen on reddit. Faggot.
#144 to #117 - ofmiceandmen
Reply +2
(09/18/2012) [-]
Who cares if it was on reddit? Isn't the point of this site to laugh at funny images?
#115 - rangotherabbit
Reply -2
(09/18/2012) [-]
American beer is like having sex in a canoe... its ******* close to water!
(also, aussies don't put their beers down to fight, they use them to fight)
#113 - robodarkvision
Reply 0
(09/18/2012) [-]
**robodarkvision rolled a random image posted in comment #26 at Japan gets true love right ** mfw
#109 - kanatana
Reply -1
(09/18/2012) [-]
**kanatana rolled a random image posted in comment #383 at BroBro ** Eh, whatever.
#105 - asshams
Reply +17
(09/18/2012) [-]
>Me drinking in Canada
> Look for a pub to drink beer after having a lot at a friends, I go for more
>So I stumble into one store
>I grab a pack of bottles and head to the register
> Buy the bottles
>Stumble home
>Drink the bottles and I puke
>I've drank some beer before but never thrown up
>Pass out on the couch
>Wake up in the morning
> Look at all the bottles I drank
> What the hell?
> I brought back a 24 case of water