Upload
Login or register
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#77 - poopburritoz
Reply +36 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
If you have never seen the show, then TLA it's a fairly decent movie. Effects are alright, story is not too bad, partially enjoyable characters. However, if you have seen the show, that movie is the worst piece of **** ever and should have never been filmed. It's a disgrace to everything and everyone and I hope that M. Night Shamallamadingdong loses his career
#282 to #77 - anon id: 5fc63ea8
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/10/2014) [-]
Not true, i love the hell out of the show and i thought the movie did a fair job representing season 1, show still better
User avatar #180 to #77 - coonmix
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
I disagree. The acting is completely woeful and the characters are made dull and boring. Loads of camera shots are horrible and the dialogue is crap.
User avatar #117 to #77 - profarnsworth
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
Basically just like Eragon. Which brings me to an idea. Maybe M. Night enjoyed Eragon and thought that he could put his own "twist" on the story like the director of Eragon did, just a thought.
User avatar #236 to #117 - bluename
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
Don't get me started on that sorry excuse for a film. The books are brilliant! Personanlly I think if they got a decent writer and director and kept to the story they could have had an amazing series. But like Avatar the cunts ruined it.
User avatar #82 to #77 - pimpinpenguin
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
Shamallamadingdong... lols
#76 - lightarcanine
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
Pretty cool story, OP.
User avatar #74 - jmezfm
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
4.5 OUT OF WHAT
User avatar #78 to #74 - redneckhokage
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
typical movie ratings are a 5 star syestem
User avatar #80 to #78 - redneckhokage
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
system*
User avatar #79 to #78 - jmezfm
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
Not IMDb
#91 to #79 - anon id: 602e40f2
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
Critics rate out of 5, imdb isn't a critic.
User avatar #71 - zombehhh
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
I actually really like the movie and I watched the show..
#66 - godofworld
Reply -11 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
>.jpeg
>summer fag go away.
#114 to #66 - koalafication
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
#72 to #66 - phanact
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
This image has expired
Calling HIM the summerfag when you don't know your ****?

Jpeg is the official term. jpg is just the extension modern computers use. It used to use .jpeg, and both are completel workable with each other
#63 - zdawg
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
**zdawg rolled a random image posted in comment #125 at That Moment ** You, good sir, deserve a metal. always fight the power and if you disagree with a professor fight the power!
#69 to #63 - ridiculosity
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
This image has expired
mfw "metal"
#70 to #69 - zdawg
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
You can't kill the metal Metal will live on Punk Rock tried to kill the metal But they failed as they were smite to the ground
New Wave tried to kill the metal But they failed as they were stricken down to the ground Grunge tried to kill the metal They failed as they were thrown to the ground
No one can destroy the metal The metal will strike you down with a vicious blow We are the vanquished foes of the metal We tried to win for why, we do not know
New Wave tried to destroy the metal But the metal had its way Grunge, then tried to dethrone the metal But metal was in the way
Punk Rock tried to destroy the metal But metal was much too strong Techno tried to defile the metal But Techno was proven wrong

You too shall be proven wrong
#73 to #70 - ridiculosity
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
This image has expired
#75 to #73 - zdawg
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#61 - worldwidewill
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #60 - superunclesam
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
It was complete **** even if you knew NOTHING of the series. The effects were terrible, the acting was terrible and THE MOVIE WAS ******* TERRIBLE. Your teacher has terrible taste.
User avatar #57 - intestine
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
M knight ruined Sokka
#89 to #57 - scarytown
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
M. Knight ruins everything he touches. The village? That had great potential. So did lady in the water, signs, and the happening. See, what M. Knight needs to do is make trailers for movies. That's his strong point. People went to see his movies because he made them seem interesting and deep and dark and scary and twisted and then people went to the movies and were severely disappointed. The only reason most people went to see TLA, even knowing his ****** movie skills, were (like me) fans of the show and felt they should se all of the related things, or saw the trailer and thought it seemed like a good movie with a cool story.
Tl;DR M. Knight=good with trailers, bad with movies.
#51 - itsmypenis **User deleted account**
-7 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #39 - techjoker
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
You meant the cartoon,right?
User avatar #52 to #39 - trimageryan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
I'm pretty sure he does. It must be a typo, I've never heard of any movie.
User avatar #54 to #52 - techjoker
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
#56 to #54 - trimageryan
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
You're not very good with satire, are you?
You're not very good with satire, are you?
User avatar #58 to #56 - techjoker
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
ah afhjafdih9w74ah
User avatar #59 to #58 - trimageryan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
I....I'm sorry? Did you have a seizure of some sort?
#65 to #59 - techjoker
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
User avatar #53 to #52 - techjoker
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
There actually is an cheap ****** up korean movie.But i know it's the cartoon because he mentioned seasons.
User avatar #38 - xyxoz
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
As a standalone movie it wasn't bad.
It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad.
People just compare it to the show due to it being based on the books that were based on the show.
#35 - buttgauges
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
I've never watched the cartoons and when the movie was first out on cable, I couldn't watch more than 10 minutes it was so bad.   
So no, people aren't hating just because it didn't portray their favorite cartoon very well.   
   
It's just a really ****** movie overall.
I've never watched the cartoons and when the movie was first out on cable, I couldn't watch more than 10 minutes it was so bad.
So no, people aren't hating just because it didn't portray their favorite cartoon very well.

It's just a really ****** movie overall.
User avatar #62 to #35 - superunclesam
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
EXACTLY. His teacher should ******* watch good movies because he has **** poor taste.
#34 - SarahKalia
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
#33 - lolmasterx
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
#32 - iamphoenix
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
#31 - mkaymkay
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
User avatar #29 - raquelian
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
> sit on toilet
> think of some ******** story
> log in as "johnmacronstone"
> type fake ass story
> fell likeaboss.jpg
User avatar #28 - corundum
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
Everyone says it was good if you didn't compare it to the show.

It wasn't. The acting was... not even acting.
#26 - conradoba
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
he better apologies
he better apologies
User avatar #27 to #26 - eyelaughdahame
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
I think you accidentally that sentence.
#36 to #27 - AnomynousUser
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
#30 to #27 - conradoba
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(09/07/2012) [-]
oh ****! i did accident sentence