x
Click to expand

Comments(3941262):

Back to the content 'Play items'
has disabled anonymous comments.
Items Auction House
User avatar #5121395 - caucasianblackbear ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
I'm keeping quiet about this. I'd advise all of you who care about the game to do the same. Hopefully, admin will have a change of heart. He's a better person than you guys give him credit for. This is a big misunderstanding and we all need to stop adding fuel to the fire. Immediately. That's all I'm going to say. Not going to discuss anymore of this drama. End of story.
User avatar #5121663 to #5121395 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (1 hour ago) [-]
User avatar #5121398 to #5121395 - slashtrey (4 hours ago) [-]
I don't think i'm misunderstanding a fucking thing.

Luluwho was being fucking annoying. This game is free! Admin owes her nothing!
User avatar #5121664 to #5121398 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (1 hour ago) [-]
lulu was being stalked and constantly harrassed by drz and co. She's sorry she ever asked for help for addy to tell drz to leave her alone, NOT to ban him or anyone and she did not spam him, she saw no wrong in adking for a little help from the boss at the time.
User avatar #5121397 to #5121395 - admin (4 hours ago) [-]
That fact that anyone here thinks I owe them anything is pathetic. Beyond pathetic.
#5121399 to #5121397 - plsthumbmeup (4 hours ago) [-]
Admin you goober.
Bring my items back right now.
Or else m80.
User avatar #5121389 - izzylou (4 hours ago) [-]
i leave for 10 minutes and teh games gone XD
User avatar #5121385 - jorgethemaster (4 hours ago) [-]
Hi friends it's been like 2 weeks that I haven't been here.

Lmao what happened? I missed something.
User avatar #5121684 to #5121385 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (1 hour ago) [-]
Challange addy to produce the message she sent asking anyone to be banned, HE CAN"T BECAUSE SHE DIDN"T . She politely wined at him to help her, that is ALL.
User avatar #5121631 to #5121385 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (2 hours ago) [-]
You missed a whole lot of jumping to conclusions that are ALL WRONG
User avatar #5121690 to #5121631 - jorgethemaster (47 minutes ago) [-]
Who are you?
User avatar #5121692 to #5121690 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (37 minutes ago) [-]
It can't be lulu, she's banned, but I have to go for a while. Am overwhelmed with the insanity of all this. She really did not do what they say, did not spam, hijack or call anyone else to spam. She messaged him once just asked him for help. Never said to ban anyone, and the shit hit the fan just one thing after another. By the time she got home this afternoon the whole world had blown so far out of purpotion she can''t even. Lulu is so sorry and loves you very, very much LLAP She will be back and talk to you then, jorge. Be safe and happy, please, just like the message that she really did send with flesh for all of you to play on and be happy and that she was OK and not to worry about it.
User avatar #5121387 to #5121385 - slashtrey (4 hours ago) [-]
the game is no longer operational. it is luluwho's fault.
User avatar #5121629 to #5121387 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (2 hours ago) [-]
This is just not true, no one did any of the things we are being accused of. It's just outrageous and unfair.
User avatar #5121635 to #5121629 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (2 hours ago) [-]
SHE REALLY DID NOT GET ANYONE TO SPAM YOU, USED THE CONTACT FOR TO REPORT HARRASSMENT AND ABUSE AS IT STATES AND DID NOT CHEAT ON ANYTHING, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE THAT COMES FROM. SING AND ANONPERSON WERE JOKING ON FJ ABOUT AN ACCOUNT THEY BOTH HAVE THE PASS TOO BECAUSE THEY ARE BFFS, AND ADDY CAN'T EVEN READ THE WHOLE CONVERSATON AND SEE THAT FOR HIMSELF, TOO BUSY BREAKING HIS LEGS JUMPING TO INCORRECT CONCLUSIONS. I LOVE HIM DEARLY, BUT IN THIS CASE HE IS SORELY MISTAKEN ABOUT EVERYTHING. JUST SAD
User avatar #5121637 to #5121635 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (2 hours ago) [-]
*CONTACT FORM
#5121665 to #5121637 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (1 hour ago) [-]
THIS IS JUST NOT CORRECT INFORMATION, SHE WAS AT THE HOSPITAL ALL MORNING AND MOST OF THE AFTERNOON Addy is just mistaken is all, and won't listen to her explain what was going on. She didn't mind a silly 3 day ban, just didn't understand why. She sent a message to the board that she was OK and for everyone to continue playing and having fun. NEVER asked ANYONE TO SPAM, NEVER SPAMMED and no on is cheating or hijacking (that was a joke, for real) Addy is just upset and mistaken, that's all. lulu only wants the best for her friends, and her friends want to play and have fun. Never would she think it was a good idea to spam addy for any reason, he hates that and she loves him.
User avatar #5121391 to #5121387 - admin (4 hours ago) [-]
All over 3 day ban.

Fucking retard gets his friends to spam my contact form even more over a fucking 3 day ban when I warned him stop.
#5121475 to #5121391 - flesheater ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
fuck me i get banned every xmas and do i moan not fucking likely because i don't give a fuck. i was asked to pass a message on by luluwho which did. tbh i never gave a fuck about items or the sad acts who think they mean anything this is the internewt nothing is real. and anything can be taken away. my view is its your site admin and u say what goes nobody would come to my site and cause me shit without grief too. ENJOY U LONG WEEKEND AND BE HAPPY.
User avatar #5121604 to #5121475 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (3 hours ago) [-]
That's just it M8, I've been at the hospital with stanley all day, doing a cat scan. I asked addy for help, this was the big crime. No spamming, no telling anyone but you to say anything, The hijacking thing was a joke between 2 best friends who were entertaining me with the idea, that's all. I'm set up by the same skype fags that ruined the first game under different old unused account names. I dont' know where this cheating bullshit came from at all and OMG this is so wrong and unreal. ILY for helping me, Thank You
User avatar #5121605 to #5121604 - flesheater ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
STILL SAD LOL
User avatar #5121606 to #5121605 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (2 hours ago) [-]
I it's very sad the whole damn thing is just a bad misunderstanding and blown out of the water jumping to conclusions that are just not accurate. Thanx again
User avatar #5121394 to #5121391 - slashtrey (4 hours ago) [-]
lulu is a little baby. doesn't get her way? wahhh wahhh wahh
User avatar #5121388 to #5121387 - jorgethemaster (4 hours ago) [-]
What did she do?
And who got banned?
User avatar #5121680 to #5121388 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (1 hour ago) [-]
NOTHING DAMNIT, I WENT TO ADDY FOR HELP
User avatar #5121393 to #5121388 - izzylou (4 hours ago) [-]
she spammed the poop outa the admin and got her friends 2 too, i tihnk
User avatar #5121600 to #5121393 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (3 hours ago) [-]
You're a lying ass bitch, ALL OF IT. YOU eat shit and die instantly. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE and then piss on your face and shit down your neck and DIE some more.
User avatar #5121607 to #5121600 - izzylou (2 hours ago) [-]
well someones upset xD
User avatar #5121611 to #5121607 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (2 hours ago) [-]
No, really ? Why would I be upset ? I hope you and your bf are happy, YOU ruined the game.. Everything was wonderful until you showed up. That is obvious. I've been here forever with no trouble until drpsycho stalked me around for days. Have fun living with that thing, he'll turn on you someday and that's a fact.
User avatar #5121615 to #5121611 - izzylou (2 hours ago) [-]
its funny how you think your words affect me in any way possible xD I honestly dont care, and if u get ur facts straight i only said mean butt too lulu and she blocked me but i digress. good luck with whatever u got going on
User avatar #5121392 to #5121388 - slashtrey (4 hours ago) [-]
nnnerd is banned, anonymousperson is banned, plenty of others are banned. luluwho was being annoying
User avatar #5121634 to #5121392 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (2 hours ago) [-]
You're still a stupid bitch, izzylou, haunt you tomorrow deerie
User avatar #5121620 to #5121392 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (2 hours ago) [-]
mike/nippi... sam/donkeyfet/moldysandles... sophia/fjnerd They ruined the first game the same way. Harrassing and abuseing players until addy got pissed and wiped it all. Evil wins again, surprise surprise.
User avatar #5121622 to #5121620 - slashtrey (2 hours ago) [-]
what makes you think those same people are here and who the hell was abusing you
User avatar #5121624 to #5121622 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (2 hours ago) [-]
drz over the pm and then lieing on me right out on the board from an old unused account recently restarted, donkey constantly lurking on the board watching us without either playing or commeting for several days after I burned his ass a few days before that. Half of everyone has recognized honkeydong as defin. being nippy.. and izzy I think is really just a confused innocent follower of donkeys, can't be sure. She at least is sincere, I always liked her. I think she is just mislead by the others. The shear level of familiarity and persistance after me, the shear hatred they show makes no sense unless they know me and are not new players at all. The skypefags are the only people that ever hated me like that in my entire 12 years on FJ. Just common sense that it's them. Thanks for at least asking.
User avatar #5121625 to #5121624 - slashtrey (2 hours ago) [-]
you saying drz is someone else?
User avatar #5121628 to #5121625 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (2 hours ago) [-]
"someone else" NO, he's also drz... which is an old unused account that has been reactivated for the sole purpose of coming in to play on the board without anyone knowing who else he is. Look at his account dates for yourself, he is NOT NEW and def. has been on FJ for some time but not using this ole account until now.
User avatar #5121630 to #5121628 - slashtrey (2 hours ago) [-]
he was sending me messages all the time too about trading, what else did he do to you?
User avatar #5121632 to #5121630 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (2 hours ago) [-]
Kept telling the board that I want back on a trade promise, I did not. That I was doing everything that he, in fact, was actually doing. I asked addy to tell him to leave me alone, nothing more. I do not wish anyone banned for any reason and did not say that. Addy can not produce a message from me that says that, for that is not what my message said. I said please help me, he won't stop it. I honestly expected nothing would come of it, but maybe just maybe addy would tell him to behave. I was so stupid to expect any help from him.
User avatar #5121617 to #5121392 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (2 hours ago) [-]
That is so stupid, anonperson wasnn't even here... so unjust its' sickening.
User avatar #5121593 to #5121392 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (3 hours ago) [-]
luluwho was asking for help from addy to rid herself of a stalker who wouldn't stop, THAT IS ALL, there was no spam, no hijacking * ask anonymousperson for yourself* and what the fuck is he even talking about "cheating" ? How did that bullshit get started ? This is so wrong, and I did not do any thing bad. WTF are the contact forms for if not to "report harrassment and abuse" Lulu is the victim here, the skypefags are back on old accounts actiing like they are not nippy, sam the donkey and god knows who else. She told me: " THEY ruined the game on purpose, not me... I did nothing but ask for help, I never said to ban anyone, never spammed and never hijacked anything. It was a joke between sing and anonperson about the hijacking.. A JOKE, sing had the pass because anon gave it to him, he was teasing. This is going over just so wrong I could puke, and nothing I can do to stop it or else piss addy off even more All I can do I tell you all that I am sorry this happened." That's a direct quote and I believe it to be the truth from reading ALL that sing and lulu said for myself, why don't you go do the same and see who really caused all the trouble.
User avatar #5121616 to #5121593 - slashtrey (2 hours ago) [-]
ya who are the skypefags then i am curious
User avatar #5121401 to #5121392 - jorgethemaster (4 hours ago) [-]
Why was she spamming admin?
User avatar #5121404 to #5121401 - slashtrey (4 hours ago) [-]
first cause someone was "annoying" her

then cause she got banned for spamming in the fucking first place!
User avatar #5121666 to #5121404 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (1 hour ago) [-]
She asked for help to call drk off her back, ONCE.. using what she thought was the correct form... SHIT THIS SUCKS. NO ONE caused this on purpose
User avatar #5121597 to #5121404 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (3 hours ago) [-]
He was stalking and harrassing and abusing her for days, on the PM as well as the board. This is wrong, period.
User avatar #5121596 to #5121404 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (3 hours ago) [-]
Which is a bold faced lie... one contact asking for help, one trying to explain the mix up and one saying "I love you addy and won't bother you any more" does NOT constitute SPAM. No one cheated, no one hijacked and no one called friends to spam addy
User avatar #5121406 to #5121404 - jorgethemaster (4 hours ago) [-]
Who was annoying her?
Sorry for all the questions.
User avatar #5121408 to #5121406 - slashtrey (4 hours ago) [-]
drze.d
User avatar #5121409 to #5121408 - jorgethemaster (4 hours ago) [-]
Who tf is that lol.
User avatar #5121410 to #5121409 - slashtrey (4 hours ago) [-]
newguy
User avatar #5121582 to #5121412 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (3 hours ago) [-]
I asked addy to help me, tell dr. to stop harrassing and abusing me, that is ALL.
User avatar #5121580 to #5121412 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (3 hours ago) [-]
They are lying bastards, NONE of this is true, sing and anonperson are BEST FRIENDS, the "hyjacking" was a joke he didnt' even bother to read long enough to figure that out. Ask anonymousperson for yourself if sing had his pass cause he gave it to him, no one is hijacking, spamming or cheating. This is soooo wrong, and the skypefags succeed at destroying the game once again I am so sorry this happened but I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG I was at the hospital all fucking morning, not even calling any friends to spam anyone.
User avatar #5121381 - slashtrey (4 hours ago) [-]
well RIP items
User avatar #5121370 - slashtrey (4 hours ago) [-]
fuck
User avatar #5121371 to #5121370 - slashtrey (4 hours ago) [-]
luluwho, I blame you
User avatar #5121667 to #5121371 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (1 hour ago) [-]
This whole thing is wrong, but I did nothing wrong on purpose. All I can do is promise I didn't and tell you how sorry I sincerely am for it.
#5121670 to #5121667 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (1 hour ago) [-]
ADDY, SHE REALLY DIDN"T DO THAT. SHE REALLY WAS BUSY AT THE HOSPITAL TODAY. SHE SENT ONE MESSAGE TO THE BOARD BY WAY OF FLESH, TELLING EVERYONE TO CONTINUE PLAYING AND HAVE A GOOD TIME. THEN CAME BACK LATE THIS AFTERNOON TO ALL OF THIS MADNESS She is sorry she bothered you by asking for help on the what she thought would be the correct form, and will never bother you again and loves you just like she said. THIS IS MADNESS, PLEASE FORGIVE
User avatar #5121376 to #5121371 - admin (4 hours ago) [-]
100% his fault and getting his "Friends" to spam my contact form.

Now I can't get work done on FJ because I have to deal with that spam.

Yeah dude let me waste time on a free shitty game where the users are assholes.
User avatar #5121386 to #5121376 - slashtrey (4 hours ago) [-]
100% your fault lulu. hope you're happy that you ruined the game for everyone
User avatar #5121383 to #5121376 - madcoww (4 hours ago) [-]
I'm sorry things turned out like this, admin. I guess it's rough when you hear none of the praise and all of the bitching. For what it's worth, I really enjoyed the game. I gave me something to do with my hands while I wasted time and work and listened to audio books. I enjoyed my simple goal of collecting pony semen.
User avatar #5121675 to #5121383 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (1 hour ago) [-]
That's not even true. 1st contact she asked for help. 2nd contact she tried to explain the misunderstandings. 3rd contact she told addy she loved him and would never bother him again, and never has. That's the reality of this unfortunate situation. People messaged addy because they saw her banned and they love her, she wasnt even here when that went on, anonperson wasn't here for whatever he got banned for, sing was all joking at anon, his bff. NO ONE IS CHEATING AT ALL and I dont' even know were THAT came from. Just a really sad mess that drz, honkeydong and izzy fanned up and made worse. drz was the one abusinig and harrassing that she asked addy for help from, and he is not even banned I swear he's gonna destroy his own website if it's the last thing he ever does. Banning instead of helping his people is never the answer. Thanx for listening.
User avatar #5121676 to #5121675 - madcoww (1 hour ago) [-]
FUCK YOU ASS WIPE!!
User avatar #5121681 to #5121676 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (1 hour ago) [-]
FUCK YOU, YOU ARE WRONG. lulu asked for help and addy lost his shit and misread EVERYTHING. NOT HER FAULT. EAT SHIT AND DIE HEFFER
User avatar #5121378 to #5121376 - samlake ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
it's a lady with kids and shit
User avatar #5121379 to #5121378 - slashtrey (4 hours ago) [-]
she was acting like a fuckin baby
User avatar #5121677 to #5121379 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (1 hour ago) [-]
Yeah, she ran to "mom" and said "mom please help me, drk won't leave me along". NOT A CRIME and certainly not worth all this shit.
User avatar #5121377 to #5121376 - slashtrey (4 hours ago) [-]
luluwho what the fuck is wrong with you?

Srsly you fucked shit up for everyone

admin i can understand your frustration at this

fuck luluwho
User avatar #5121375 to #5121371 - samlake ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
please fille me in thanks
User avatar #5121382 to #5121375 - slashtrey (4 hours ago) [-]
drzed was annoying her or something? so she spammed admin about it

look how well that worked out!
User avatar #5121679 to #5121382 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (1 hour ago) [-]
I DID NOT, one contact asking for help is not spam
User avatar #5121372 to #5121371 - slashtrey (4 hours ago) [-]
I like this game
User avatar #5121373 to #5121372 - slashtrey (4 hours ago) [-]
Darn
User avatar #5121368 - samlake ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
like what happened with admin?
User avatar #5121369 to #5121368 - samlake ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
and why does he always act like a bigshot glorious untouchable alpha leader, but the second some shit is thrown towards him he acts like a whiny bitch?
User avatar #5121366 - samlake ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
trading fast key for fast chest :0
User avatar #5121356 - partially (5 hours ago) [-]
anyone against unbannin luluwho and the other itemers can suck a dick
User avatar #5121365 to #5121356 - samlake ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
she aint banned, wtf
#5121568 to #5121365 - sukmydikhdongdrizz (3 hours ago) [-]
It must just not show from your angle, but I am banned for about 63 more hours. What kills me most is that sing was banned for joking about hijacking his best friends acount... the best friend who gave him the password cause they are best friends. And what is this about someone cheating, no body is cheating ? I promise I did nothing but ask addy for help, to tell dr to stop bothering me, never said to ban him or anyone. Never spammed the man, never told anyone else to spam him either. I've been at Kings Daughter Hospital / Frankfort Regional Hospital all morning with my huppy getting a cat scan on his neck. I had flesh deliver a message for me to the board, no one else. None of this makes any sense, and honkey dong who is probably nippy, and dr. who is probably donkeyfet...are the ones making sure that the game is destroyed. Just like they did to the first game.
User avatar #5121363 to #5121356 - drzed (4 hours ago) [-]
the others'll be back soon enough

lulu on the other hand needs to cool off
User avatar #5121358 to #5121356 - lub ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
why not both?
User avatar #5121359 to #5121358 - partially (4 hours ago) [-]
i don't get it yo
User avatar #5121360 to #5121359 - lub ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
why not be pro unbandit itemers and suck a dick
#5121362 to #5121360 - partially (4 hours ago) [-]
am i havin  a gigle ?
i am
am i havin a gigle ?
i am
User avatar #5121361 to #5121360 - partially (4 hours ago) [-]
the way you said it sounded like you are against unban and want to suck a dick
that is messed up bro what does ur gf say
o wait
User avatar #5121364 to #5121361 - lub ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
idunno y dont u ask ur nan
User avatar #5121354 - partially (5 hours ago) [-]
unban luluwho plz admin
#5121353 - slashtrey (5 hours ago) [-]
accepted

send me trades people.

sometimes i don't know how this game is fun to people to just sit and type 3 digit numbers all day.

choose something to collect and trade people to get to your goal.
User avatar #5121351 - slashtrey (5 hours ago) [-]
here's a few random things I have...I'm buying uniques. I need to keep at least 1 of each of my items for unique count. if you send me a request for a dupe of mine and offer me an item I do not have, I am likely to accept (or barter the deal to be fair)
User avatar #5121347 - furryer (5 hours ago) [-]
Buying 200 No lie paying 3 fj points each
User avatar #5121346 - slashtrey (5 hours ago) [-]
trading all dupes for uniques
User avatar #5121345 - samlake ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
trading scribes for egg hoarders
#5121341 - hongkongdingdong (5 hours ago) [-]
what i do to deserve this
i didnt evne do nuthin
User avatar #5121342 to #5121341 - samlake ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
tbh your birth is reason enough to remove you
#5121343 to #5121342 - hongkongdingdong (5 hours ago) [-]
o ya i forgot lol
User avatar #5121336 - izzylou (6 hours ago) [-]
trading for some red blue neon coral fish :3 (8 )
User avatar #5121348 to #5121336 - slashtrey (5 hours ago) [-]
User avatar #5121349 to #5121348 - izzylou (5 hours ago) [-]
thank you i got my cat !
User avatar #5121355 to #5121349 - slashtrey (5 hours ago) [-]
what are you looking for now?
User avatar #5121357 to #5121355 - izzylou (5 hours ago) [-]
fabulous badges and demonic badges. and 80 ish mustard/ ketchup and sour cherries
User avatar #5121350 to #5121349 - slashtrey (5 hours ago) [-]
nice
User avatar #5121335 - partially (6 hours ago) [-]
#unbanitemers2015
#5121344 to #5121335 - hongkongdingdong (5 hours ago) [-]
i'm afraid i can't do that hal
User avatar #5121339 to #5121335 - caucasianblackbear ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, let's not draw more attention to this.
User avatar #5121332 - drzed (6 hours ago) [-]
Morning everyone

Buying fabulous wine
User avatar #5121333 to #5121332 - drzed (6 hours ago) [-]
aw crap

meant fabulous potions
User avatar #5121324 to #5121323 - partially (7 hours ago) [-]
i bet you felt important thumbing me down
suck a dick faggot kid
User avatar #5121328 to #5121324 - hibyeman (6 hours ago) [-]
i did too
User avatar #5121330 to #5121328 - partially (6 hours ago) [-]
you lol
User avatar #5121329 to #5121328 - partially (6 hours ago) [-]
guess who can't do it ever again
User avatar #5121320 to #5121319 - partially (7 hours ago) [-]