Upload
Login or register
Anonymous comments allowed.
asd
#145 - braviary
Reply +18
(08/11/2012) [-]
>"You promised to pay me back that £5"
> "I had my fingers crossed."
#143 - tachomaster
Reply +39
(08/11/2012) [-]
>back in elementary school   
>fart in class. the rest of the year kids call me fart related insults.   
>one day I get called on in class to answer question   
>answer correctly. 3 lollipops rewarded   
>fat black bitch sees my candy   
>offers to stop calling me names in exchange for a sucker   
>decide its worth it and give her the candy   
>next day still calls me names   
> her excuse "I agreed to not call you *enter fart related insult A* but i never said i wouldnt call you *enter fart related insult B*   
>MFW
>back in elementary school
>fart in class. the rest of the year kids call me fart related insults.
>one day I get called on in class to answer question
>answer correctly. 3 lollipops rewarded
>fat black bitch sees my candy
>offers to stop calling me names in exchange for a sucker
>decide its worth it and give her the candy
>next day still calls me names
> her excuse "I agreed to not call you *enter fart related insult A* but i never said i wouldnt call you *enter fart related insult B*
>MFW
#156 to #143 - dollahbill **User deleted account**
+10
has deleted their comment [-]
#147 to #143 - yourmomsfuckbuddy
Reply +20
(08/11/2012) [-]
double the power
double the power
#159 to #147 - dollahbill **User deleted account**
+6
has deleted their comment [-]
#144 to #143 - inkythesquid
Reply +36
(08/11/2012) [-]
#141 - corpsedolly
Reply -3
(08/11/2012) [-]
Or "I'm getting 5 dollars tomorrow, I promise I'll give you the money tomarrow."
NEVER DOES
#137 - iwantfun
Reply -11
(08/11/2012) [-]
I'm now going to the 8th grade, and i got my old class spread up cause another school near mine got people going to 7th grade, and that school was for people on 3-6 grades. So, i still saw my old schoolmates in same school, but in different classes. I was alone with some new kids, but one of the new ones in my class is just like this posts kid, but worse. That kid is taller than me, but skinny and really ******* arrogant. It was last years winter when i couldn't control my hatred to him. He'd been bullying me, stealing stuff from me and many other things, but one day he did the most stupid act in his life so far. He spat on me. It was then when my self-control shattered. I started beating the living **** out of that bastard, and luckily no teacher was anywhere near. my other schoolmates watched with respect when i was finished with the arrogant ****. he was lying down, nose bleeding and eyes filled with fear. i stood next to him, looking at his eyes with stone-cold eyes (that's what one schoolmate described it with). Then i got down on my other knee next to him, and whispered "if you dare do something like that to me again, you'll have to get a riot shield to survive the beating" then i got back up and walked away. after that incident, nobody in school bullied me since they heard about it. I am not lying, this is a true story.
#177 to #137 - dectomo
Reply +6
(08/11/2012) [-]
#179 to #177 - iwantfun
Reply -9
(08/11/2012) [-]
If you don't want to read a novel-like comment, skip it instead of commenting about how much you don't want to read it. sheesh, some people don't think of the simplest solution of things in this website :l
#181 to #179 - dectomo
Reply +1
(08/11/2012) [-]
whatcha gonna do
whatcha gonna do
#182 to #181 - iwantfun
Reply -3
(08/11/2012) [-]
If its about you, nothing, because i can't change anyones stupidity or attitude, because some never learn. if it's about people not htinking of simple solutions, can't do either, so i'm not doing **** about it
#183 to #182 - dectomo
Reply +1
(08/11/2012) [-]
That moment when some 10 year old thinks he is better than me because I didn't read his comment.
#185 to #183 - iwantfun
Reply -5
(08/11/2012) [-]
Well you truly didn't read the comment, i'm 14 ********
#207 to #185 - whatthefackman
Reply -1
(08/11/2012) [-]
WELL WOOPTY ****** DOO ASSHOLE, NOBODY GIVES A **** SO STOP ******* COMPLAINING YOU GODDAMN NEWFAG
#186 to #185 - dectomo
Reply +3
(08/11/2012) [-]
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!!!
#208 to #186 - whatthefackman
Reply 0
(08/11/2012) [-]
sorry for messing up your comment dectomo
#217 to #208 - dectomo
Reply 0
(08/11/2012) [-]
ha no problem
ha no problem
#187 to #186 - iwantfun
Reply -2
(08/11/2012) [-]
Nah, just changes my decision of continuing this argument, i'll just let you roll in your victory, have a nice day :D
#190 to #187 - dectomo
Reply 0
(08/11/2012) [-]
I don't know why you even bother replying. But sure, have a nice day buddy
#192 to #190 - iwantfun
Reply -3
(08/11/2012) [-]
I replied because i'm bored. it's raining outside, ps3 doesn't work for some reason, everyone else that lives in my house is at shop, and i don't have any good games on computer, so just hanging in fj, trying to get some items every now and then, and so on
#196 to #192 - dectomo
Reply +1
(08/11/2012) [-]
when Im bored...
when Im bored...
#199 to #196 - iwantfun
Reply 0
(08/11/2012) [-]
Are you bored often?
#201 to #199 - dectomo
Reply 0
(08/11/2012) [-]
24/*******7 bro
24/*******7 bro
#204 to #201 - iwantfun
Reply -1
(08/11/2012) [-]
Daamn. What do you do when you're not bored? :D
#205 to #204 - dectomo
Reply 0
(08/11/2012) [-]
Plan for when I am bored
#170 to #137 - herrdouchebag
Reply +6
(08/11/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#173 to #170 - iwantfun
Reply -3
(08/11/2012) [-]
If you didn't read, why post about not reading it? you sir, make no sense in my opinion
#151 to #137 - mrdarp
Reply +8
(08/11/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#167 to #151 - iwantfun
Reply -2
(08/11/2012) [-]
No, i am not mad :D
#142 to #137 - hereforthefaps
Reply +1
(08/11/2012) [-]
tl;dr
#136 - whyisthissohard **User deleted account**
-3
has deleted their comment [-]
#133 - dameseif
Reply +1
(08/11/2012) [-]
**dameseif rolled a random image posted in comment #93 at Good Guy Chick-Fil-A ** <-- what you did there
#129 - Someguywiththeface
Reply +7
(08/11/2012) [-]
Oh? Yeah,sure... Whatever you say...
#128 - mrgoodbunny
Reply 0
(08/11/2012) [-]
Sykes: Now I have to pay Don Lino protection, so everything you owe me, you owe him!
Oscar: How do you figure that?
Sykes: Simple - the food chain!
Shark tales wisdom.
#239 to #128 - sykes
Reply 0
(08/11/2012) [-]
Simple.... DUH
#127 - anonymusbros
Reply +12
(08/11/2012) [-]
&gt; Be in 2nd grade   
&gt;friend offers $5 if i spit on playground railing    
&gt;I do it   
&gt; give me money   
&gt; few minutes later friend runs off   
&gt;friend comes back with teacher told teacher i stole his money   
&gt;tell teacher what happened    
&gt;not sure who she believes    
&gt;makes me give money back anyway   
&gt;MFW
> Be in 2nd grade
>friend offers $5 if i spit on playground railing
>I do it
> give me money
> few minutes later friend runs off
>friend comes back with teacher told teacher i stole his money
>tell teacher what happened
>not sure who she believes
>makes me give money back anyway
>MFW
#125 - anon
Reply 0
(08/11/2012) [-]
this was me when I was younger
#122 - usmcoorah
Reply +4
(08/11/2012) [-]
mfw that kid tries to pull that **** on me.
#121 - rokulda
Reply +15
(08/11/2012) [-]
I see no flaws in this logic.
#116 - penistar
Reply +28
(08/11/2012) [-]
I really want to punch that kid in the face.
I really want to punch that kid in the face.
#115 - chaosbrae
Reply +10
(08/11/2012) [-]
Bitch better bring me my money, or i'll have to start beating some serious ass.
Bitch better bring me my money, or i'll have to start beating some serious ass.
#114 - dollahbill **User deleted account**
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#153 to #114 - georgeapg
Reply -1
(08/11/2012) [-]
isnt he white
#160 to #153 - dollahbill **User deleted account**
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#164 to #160 - georgeapg
Reply -1
(08/11/2012) [-]
The three stooges are white
this kid is not
#165 to #164 - dollahbill **User deleted account**
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#169 to #165 - georgeapg
Reply -1
(08/11/2012) [-]
latino
what color do you think this guy is
#174 to #169 - anon
Reply 0
(08/11/2012) [-]
that ******* kid is white, Your a dumb ass. have fun with my red thumbs.
#172 to #169 - dollahbill **User deleted account**
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#226 to #172 - georgeapg
Reply 0
(08/11/2012) [-]
thats funny because you are a known very bad troll
the kid is not white and looks nothing like curly
#243 to #226 - dollahbill **User deleted account**
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#111 - steavo
Reply +17
(08/11/2012) [-]
I want to hit that kid...just because he reminds me of all of those kids who did that ****.
#110 - thehuttjava
Reply +2
(08/11/2012) [-]
**thehuttjava rolled a random image posted in comment #10 at Multiverse **
mfw I want to roll something relevant and all I get are ponys
#130 to #110 - FuNuTs
Reply 0
(08/11/2012) [-]
Looks like Jace. I would say that's a worthy roll.
#132 to #130 - schmitty
Reply 0
(08/11/2012) [-]
It is Jace, quite a worthy role indeed.
#108 - brolewski
Reply +29
(08/11/2012) [-]
&gt; best friend   
&gt; good kid   
&gt; turns into a bum. smoking, drinking, quits job, etc   
&gt; owes me $200   
&gt; &quot;Dude... just put your money in a bank,,, then it will get interest so i dont have to pay you back&quot;   
&gt; youjustwentfullretard.png   
&gt; now former best friend.   
I am sad and angry.
> best friend
> good kid
> turns into a bum. smoking, drinking, quits job, etc
> owes me $200
> "Dude... just put your money in a bank,,, then it will get interest so i dont have to pay you back"
> youjustwentfullretard.png
> now former best friend.
I am sad and angry.
#107 - simplyme
Reply +22
(08/11/2012) [-]
-know guy in 8th grade
-asks for money (almost) everyday
-he owes me $43.50
-one day he comes and asks for $2
-tell him that I am not lending him anymore
-also tell him I expect him to pay me back like he promised
-saying he never promised to pay back, i gave him the money
-threaten to bring in teachers
-he says OK he will pay me back
-next day he gives me $20
-ask where the rest is
-he says that's all of it
- i say he owes me $23.50
-over the next 2 weeks he pays it all back
-skip ahead about 6 weeks
-he comes up telling me to pay back all the money he loaned me
-WTF?!
#120 to #107 - drmrniceguy
Reply +18
(08/11/2012) [-]
That's when you smack his bitch ass back to the dark ages.
#104 - anon
Reply 0
(08/11/2012) [-]
Allow good friend to borrow game boy advance and link to the past. It's the day he's supposed to return it. He doesn't show up to school. Think he's being a bitch. He doesn't show up again. A few days later I find out the dude is in foster care because his mom if a crazy abusive bitch. Still not sure if he knew he wasn't going to give it back or not. Don't really care today. Hope it brought some joy into his life. Goodguygreg.jpg

My face when links aren't allowed