Upload
Login or register
Back to the content 'gnus' Leave a comment Refresh Comments (101)
[ 101 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#19 - instalation
Reply +56 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
You're a ******, I thought this channel was for the game called Bastion.
#60 to #19 - anon id: aa0dfdc1
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
******* loved that game, wish they could make a second one
#18 - permanentlyscrewed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
**permanentlyscrewed rolled a random image posted in comment #7159672 at My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Discussion Forum **
**permanentlyscrewed rolled a random image posted in comment #7159672 at My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Discussion Forum **
#17 - fishcanfly
Reply +131 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
Do egos get any bigger?
#73 to #17 - anon id: 98147e01
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
I don't know about that.
But your butt-hurt certainly is XD

Funny how kids on FJ let the simple things get under their skin
#84 to #73 - alleksi
Reply +25 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
just log in to comment, bastian...
just log in to comment, bastian...
#108 to #84 - anon id: 469d51be
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/22/2012) [-]
Faggot Avatar nerd I dont want to log in if I dont want. Butthurt
#109 to #108 - alleksi
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/22/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#16 - wille
Reply +13 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
Why do u have to make your own channel for your own content when u already have that its called your profile *******! your lucky i didnt use caps lock on your ass!
#15 - johnstyron
Reply +19 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
Actually the hardest i've laughed on FJ for a while
User avatar #14 - foelkera
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
I gnu that would happen.
#13 - erectnipples
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
"Bad gnus guys, Jeff was eaten by an alligator a few minutes ago"
User avatar #11 - ubercripple
Reply +87 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
**** your channel.
#72 to #11 - anon id: 98147e01
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
He made his channel, so ******* what?   
Anyone can do that.   
   
Why so butthurt?
He made his channel, so ******* what?
Anyone can do that.

Why so butthurt?
#85 to #72 - anon id: dfc9cac4
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
hey bastian
#10 - ednaeoj
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
**ednaeoj rolled a random image posted in comment #20 at Good guy metalhead **
User avatar #8 - oldefargnu
Reply -6 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
*sigh* It seems my people needs me again...
#7 - vaxidd
-21 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#12 to #7 - waffies
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#9 to #7 - anon id: 34c9c1d9
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
I saw the video quite a while back. 90% off the internets .gifs are nothing but reposts from videos and 90% of the remaining 10% are not funny. That is the way it is and you're going to have to get used to it.
#6 - anon id: a9e26499
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/20/2012) [-]
BirdBoxStudio - Wildebeest, it's a video on youtube if you're curious. :p
#4 - anon id: 69475899
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/20/2012) [-]
if the first yak had accepted the second one was wrong and it was right and just walked off it would've been fine. Why did it step of the gator if he knew it fukken was one.
User avatar #2 - welshdrag
Reply +171 123456789123345869
(07/20/2012) [-]
if the second yak walked to the spot of the original yak, this could be an awesome gif
User avatar #93 to #2 - Dincorta
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/21/2012) [-]
I was just thinking that too. Good idea, fellow Welsh person.
User avatar #3 to #2 - welshdrag
Reply +53 123456789123345869
(07/20/2012) [-]
gnus* and I meant looped gif. it's obviously already a gif.
#1 - negersmult
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(07/20/2012) [-]
**negersmult rolled a random image posted in comment #20 at Friday the 13th ** love it