Upload
Latest users (1): shenro, anonymous(2).
Anonymous comments allowed.
119 comments displayed.
#43779 - speedymcgee
(6 hours ago) [-]
Click to show spoiler
Flash So since Barry stopped Nora's death, does this mean that Flashpoint paradox is going to exist or that Eobard Thawne is just gonna recreate the events?
Also, how will Wally show off his speed?
Also, did anyone notice how Zoom's suit turned into Black Flash's before he got carried off?
Who do you guys think is gonna be the big bad of the next season?
#43780 to #43779 - voltkills ONLINE
(2 hours ago) [-]
I mean if its flashpoint the whole format of the series will change, could be really interesting actually.
#43775 - shenro ONLINE
(8 hours ago) [-]
flash mfw black flash teaser and possibly flashpoint next season
#43782 to #43775 - ScottP
(43 minutes ago) [-]
It could be cool if they have a big bad who isn't a speedster. They might have Gorilla Grodd come back
#43766 - rockmanfan
(9 hours ago) [-]
ok so i asked this a few days ago but got no real good responces;
What do you recommend watching that isnt superhero-related, GoT, breaking bad, or stuff i've already watched: rick and morty, bojack horseman, basically anythign animated i've already seen.
#43783 to #43766 - flamingopher
(39 minutes ago) [-]
12 Monkeys, there's time travel and shit.
#43777 to #43766 - ohemgeezus
Fargo
Penny Dreadful
The Knick
Preacher
#43756 - thedudeistheman
media.netflix.com/en/company-blog/get-ready-for-summer-on-netflix-us

So Netflix is going to be showing Disney films - ex. Marvel, Pixar, and Lucasfilm - starting in September, along the lines of how premium channels like HBO and Starz acquire movies. This is after home media releases, but still, it used to take Netflix a while to get big movies like this.
#43761 to #43756 - suddenk
(10 hours ago) [-]
This only for future movies but still big. I feel once the Starz contract expires Netflix will get old movies too.
#43764 to #43761 - thedudeistheman
(9 hours ago) [-]
I'm not sure when the Starz contract ends. I found an article that says it's supposed to have ended with the last theatrical release of 2015, but Starz says they have the right to stream and air through 2017.

Hopefully Netflix will get the old ones.
#43752 - mrpotatofudge
(10 hours ago) [-]
I am binge watching the entire scrubs series and it is breaking my heart

Dr. Cox: "forget that patien he wont die in the next 30 minutes"
*patient dies in the next 20 minutes and Cox feels guilt*

Nice Patient Lady:"i think death is like an opera"
*later on in the episode the patient dies and J.D. imagines her singing opera*

ive seen so much content of this show and its so good and i know its gonna hurt me in the future because im only in season 3 out of 9

#43784 to #43752 - flamingopher
(38 minutes ago) [-]
That show made me depressed more often than happy in some episodes.
#43770 to #43752 - machiavellianhumor ONLINE
(8 hours ago) [-]
dont forget "where do you think we are right now"
#43772 to #43770 - mrpotatofudge
(8 hours ago) [-]
that was the episode i was on

i cried like a bitch my heart is broken

i thought fun things were going to happen

i rewinded it and saw the exact time the brother died

#43778 to #43772 - machiavellianhumor ONLINE
(7 hours ago) [-]
fun things do happen but it's the first show i remember watching that didn't just stick to being a comedic formula. other than futurama
#43762 to #43752 - suddenk
Don't watch season 9
#43773 to #43762 - mrpotatofudge
(8 hours ago) [-]
Why is it bad?

i dont mind if its super sad

i do mind if it has shit writing
#43774 to #43773 - suddenk
(8 hours ago) [-]
The latter. Almost everyone ignores it. Very unnecessary. You'll understand when you get to that point
#43757 to #43752 - mrpotatofudge
(10 hours ago) [-]
oh my god the patient was ben

im so fucking sad right now
#43754 to #43752 - mrpotatofudge
Holy hell Dr. Cox is such a well written character

i can feel his pain and how he hides it hits me hard
#43737 - ScottP
(11 hours ago) [-]
Flash season finale So it did turn out that it was Jay Garrick all along, and that costume they gave him looked awesome. Too bad he probably won't be reprising his role as Jay. But the fact that Flash saved his mother's life basically means that none of Season 1 or Season 2 happened, so the show is back to square one again. Wonder where they'll go with that next season.
#43781 to #43737 - voltkills ONLINE
(2 hours ago) [-]
if it does actually go flashpoint everythings gunna be fucked up, I wonder how many characters from the actual flashpoint story they would introduce we going to get an arrowverse batman?
#43741 to #43737 - emperorwatergate
(11 hours ago) [-]
I'm pretty sure it means that Flashpoint is coming.
#43765 to #43741 - rockmanfan
(9 hours ago) [-]
they're two season in and they want to reboot everything?
#43776 to #43765 - shenro ONLINE
(8 hours ago) [-]
flashpoint is a fucked up universe, it's not gonna reboot, eventually barry will go back and stop himself like he does in the flashpoint story.
#43771 to #43765 - machiavellianhumor ONLINE
(8 hours ago) [-]
probably to make that black dude the new flash
#43736 to #43731 - ScottP
Reply +2
(11 hours ago) [-]
Okay this casting makes no sense considering how the story takes place in what is essentially post-WW1 Germany. There are only a handful of actual Asian characters in the show
#43785 to #43736 - flamingopher
(37 minutes ago) [-]
Well after the shit storm they had about Ghost in the Shell. My money is on that movie being bad, whether it was made by Japs and had a Jap cast or not.
#43755 to #43736 - thedudeistheman
(10 hours ago) [-]
It's produced by Japanese studios. It's going to have Japanese actors.
#43716 - ScottP
(15 hours ago) [-]
www.facebook.com/hashtag/givecaptainamericaaboyfriend?source=whfrt&position=1&trqid=6288371629699500380

"Let's fuck with Captain America's character because being gay/trans is the flavor of the day"
#43729 to #43716 - machiavellianhumor ONLINE
(12 hours ago) [-]
i got in so many internet fights today it was awesome
#43712 - mrbator
(15 hours ago) [-]
Does anyone have a decent place where I can watch Got S6 "The Door" for free, Putlocker version is shit
#43719 to #43712 - fcrocker
(14 hours ago) [-]
torrent, obviously.
#43711 - herecomesjohnny
(16 hours ago) [-]
Why do dc fans act like no one understood the "Save Martha!!!" moment? Everyone understood it the first time, that doesn't change their negative opinion on the movie.
#43730 to #43711 - machiavellianhumor ONLINE
(12 hours ago) [-]
i heard the line in civil war about asking bucky what steves mothers name was supposed to be a joke about it
#43713 to #43711 - anon
(15 hours ago) [-]
The moment was just done wrong. Which is the biggest problem with the movie
#43702 - jmastermafia
(18 hours ago) [-]
Time and time again I see on this page how D&D ruined everything on various storylines yet I never heard anyone complanin about the omission of Griff (Jon Connigton) and Young Griff( Aegon fucking Targaryen ) which is really interesting to me.
#43732 to #43702 - machiavellianhumor ONLINE
(12 hours ago) [-]
10 hours a year. that's all they get to tell a story. of all the things you can complain about you can't complain about shrinking the cast
#43734 to #43732 - jmastermafia
(11 hours ago) [-]
Its not shrinking the cast, its not telling the whole story, and that story arch could be huge.
#43739 to #43734 - suddenk
(11 hours ago) [-]
Its all about omitting what isn't necessary. GRRM told them big details about the story and they omitted what they thought isn't necessary.
#43740 to #43739 - jmastermafia
(11 hours ago) [-]
I thought about that too, he did tell them details, so they either are not telling some of the things from the books because they arent important, or they are telling it like they want to, which they said in the past.
#43743 to #43740 - suddenk
(11 hours ago) [-]
Or maybe they leave it for the season finale. Depending on how many claims to throne are left
#43744 to #43743 - jmastermafia
(11 hours ago) [-]
Yes but in the books Tyrions POV introduces us to him and while Daenarys is still in Meereen Aegon already lands in Westeros with the Golden Company, how would they introduce him now?
#43746 to #43744 - suddenk
(11 hours ago) [-]
They took awhile to introduce the Kingsmoot (it should've been last season. Maybe Cercei is proven guilty by trial by combat get hype and Tommen is proven a false Baratheon. And with no one in position to claim the iron throne here comes (f)Aegon with his large merc army claiming the throne.
#43749 to #43746 - jmastermafia
(11 hours ago) [-]
That actually sounds pretty good, and maybe Daenarys finds out and still wants the throne? I dunno, it seems good, but not as big and grand as we would be expecting, especially since theres only two seasons left.
#43706 to #43702 - ohemgeezus
(16 hours ago) [-]
people complain because them, stoneheart and coldhands were omitted from the show. Now I complain because Victarion isn't in.
#43707 to #43706 - jmastermafia
(16 hours ago) [-]
I totally forgot about Catelyn, but I hate her so much so I dont really care. I agree that not showing Victarion is ridiculous and stupid. But wouldn't Coldhands be Benjen though, they can still show him.
#43708 to #43707 - ohemgeezus
(16 hours ago) [-]
not if you believe the leaks for the rest of this season
#43709 to #43708 - jmastermafia
(16 hours ago) [-]
Fuck, I didn't hear them, I dont mind spoilers, but I'm not sure I want to know haha
#43710 to #43709 - ohemgeezus
(16 hours ago) [-]
well click at your own risk
benjen returns soon
#43725 to #43710 - jmastermafia
(12 hours ago) [-]
Well I hoped for that so thats good
#43704 to #43702 - anon
(16 hours ago) [-]
I have seen complaints. But no one really cares because the never saw him as an important character in the long run.
#43705 to #43704 - jmastermafia
(16 hours ago) [-]
I dont know how they wouldn't, the more rightful heir compared to Daenarys since he's Rhaegar's son, that would make some noise, also if I remember correctly he had the Golden Company with him.
#43717 to #43705 - anon
(14 hours ago) [-]
Many believe he isn't a real Targ
#43726 to #43717 - jmastermafia
(12 hours ago) [-]
Well nobody knows, but in the books Tyrion deduced that he, surely they could have added him in.
#43682 - thedudeistheman
Reply +2
(05/24/2016) [-]
Where's the love for Preacher? Interesting premise, very likable characters, plenty of room for development.
#43703 to #43682 - emperorwatergate
(17 hours ago) [-]
I loved it.

I loved all the villains (Arseface, Fiore, DeBlanc, Jody's cameo, the reference to Odin Quincannon).
#43715 to #43703 - thedudeistheman
(15 hours ago) [-]
I was unaware Arseface was a villain. Seems like a good guy.
#43718 to #43715 - emperorwatergate
(14 hours ago) [-]
GIF
In the comics, he becomes a villain after Jesse kills his father.

He's still a nice person, and he eventually becomes a rockstar, loses his money, and by the end of the series, he gets a job shoveling manure for Odin's brother, and starts a relationship with an inbred girl who's partially blind.
#43698 to #43682 - brownskin
(21 hours ago) [-]
I caught the last hour after GOT. Mostly curiousity.

Like you said, good show, interesting premise. Like the preacher and that vampire. One of the better pilots I've ever seen.

But they're making the mistske of airing it (moving forward at least) on the same day and time as Game of Thrones. Maybe once this season of GOT ends it'll get more viewership, but I don't know...

Also since I watched it immediately after the most traumatizing episode of GOT in years I was fairly distracted
I'd attribute that to why Fear the Walking Dead was failing too tho that show is complete shit imo anyway
#43699 to #43698 - thedudeistheman
(20 hours ago) [-]
I think the argument of airing it during GOT is ridiculous. Sunday night is probably the most popular time for a show to air, and waiting for an entire season of a show to air, or airing it earlier or later, would cost viewers. Preacher aired after GOT this week, but it will normally air at 9. The overlapping audience with GOT will be a minor issue at most, and assuming the overlap has DVRs, they'll be factored into the Live + 3 (three days after the show airs) numbers if they watch Preacher in time.

Preacher brought it 2.4 million viewers, which is more the premieres of Seasons 1, 2, and 7 (both parts) of Mad Men, and the first three seasons of Breaking Bad, so I'd say it didn't do too poorly. The Live + 3 ratings don't come out until Thursday or Friday.

Also, FtWD has a midseason finale for some reason. I really can't think of a good reason why, other than so the season will finish the week before TWD starts.
#43697 to #43682 - jmastermafia
(21 hours ago) [-]
Biggest problem is waiting two weeks for a new one.
#43700 to #43697 - thedudeistheman
(20 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, I'm not sure why they did that. It could be because it's Memorial Day weekend, but Memorial Day itself is a Monday. If they aired a couple episode and then did it, it might be a better choice, but airing the pilot and then waiting a two weeks seems like a good way to lose viewers. Probably a small number, but still, it's a new show.
#43701 to #43700 - jmastermafia
(18 hours ago) [-]
I agree, also, I honestly dont know why they put the show on sunday to compete with GOT because thats never gonna happen.
#43714 to #43701 - thedudeistheman
(15 hours ago) [-]
It's not in direct competition with GOT. They're just on at the same time. Sure, there's inherent competition between any TV networks owned by different groups, but everyone keeps saying it was a bad idea to air it on Sundays at 9 just because other popular shows are on.
#43727 to #43714 - jmastermafia
(12 hours ago) [-]
Well there's obvious competition if they are on at the same time, sure you can DVR it and things like that but still it probably would have better numbers if it was not in competition with such a huge show.
#43728 to #43727 - thedudeistheman
(12 hours ago) [-]
I would describe it as indirect competition. I don't think the AMC execs are sitting around a table going, "We must thwart Game of Thrones!" They're not even really competing, they're just on at the same time, and one will get more viewers. In my mind, competing would be if they were both trying to get the same people, which they're not. There will be overlap, but they're not aiming to capture the overlap directly. I don't know if that makes sense.

I think networks care more about live viewings but they do check DVR numbers too. I think they do Live + 3 and Live + 7, which is three days later and seven days later. DVR in and of itself has nothing to do with which show gets more viewers. It's just a tool. If Preacher and GOT shared a pool of 100 viewers, and 100 viewers recorded either GOT or Preacher, then watched the one they didn't see live within a week, then they'd still appear somewhere in those +3 or +7 numbers. Both shows would, in the end, have 100 views for that episode.
#43733 to #43728 - jmastermafia
(11 hours ago) [-]
Thats exactly what I'm saying, hardcore GOT fans will be watching GOT, and Preacher fans will be watching preacher, but theres no doubt that Game Of Thrones would attract more casual fans or viewers than Preacher and those make up a lot of viewership, so it would have been better if they put it against a "smaller" show, at least in my opinion.
And you can bet on the fact that AMC and everyone out there wants to unseat GOT from that throne.
#43735 to #43733 - thedudeistheman
(11 hours ago) [-]
Oh, gotcha. Yeah, GOT has way more of a reputation and may be more likely to bring in first-time viewers than Preacher, which isn't proven yet.

I'm not saying AMC doesn't want to have some of the most watched shows on TV (since it doesn't have TWD right now, they've lost the only show keeping them there), but I don't think Preacher was their means to that goal.
#43738 to #43735 - jmastermafia
(11 hours ago) [-]
Exactly, they dont have TWD right now and even though its shit for me its an insane hit when its on, so I presume they want Preacher to be a beast when TWD is not on to keep the relevant, and pitting it against GOT in my opinion is counter-productive.
#43742 to #43738 - thedudeistheman
(11 hours ago) [-]
There was also a lot on yesterday. NBA playoffs, NHL Eastern Conference finals, Billboard Music Awards, and Silicon Valley. Preacher actually aired after GOT this week, but it will air at the same time when it starts up again, so GOT wasn't the main competitor as far as scripted TV goes.

I don't think AMC is putting all its cards on Preacher. They currently have one flagship, TWD. Then they have FtWd, which only gets a fraction of TWD's audience (between 4 and 5 million lately). Better Call Saul seems to be averaging around 2, 2.3 million, which is a little more than Breaking Bad had until the first half of season 5. Hell on Wheels gets between 1.5 and 2.5 million it seems, which Preacher could easily do given a little more time. Turn and Halt and Catch Fire are the least watched shows on the network, getting about half a million or less per episode. Humans, which AMC has U.S. distribution for, gets a little over a million. Into the Badlands started off at 6.4 million but has dropped to 2.16 million, so I don't really know how that's going to go. It'll probably hover between 2 and 3 million.

So what's my point? AMC only has one major series, and it's TWD. Even FtWD, which drew pretty significantly from TWD's fanbase for the premiere (just over 10 million viewers), only has about 4.4 million viewers for recent episodes. AMC invests production efforts into its series, but doesn't really market them, it seems. That's why I don't think Preacher is AMC's new thing. It's going to be along the ranks of FtWD, Better Call Saul, and Into the Badlands (maybe). AMC might just be content with having strong numbers in the fall and winter and letting other networks (like HBO) take the summer. TWD's numbers are greater than GOT's, and they air during different seasons, so even those months when TWD doesn't air, I don't think AMC is very concerned about viewership.
#43745 to #43742 - jmastermafia
(11 hours ago) [-]
Thats exactly what I'm saying man, it only has one flagship show and thats TWD, so they would want another one which airs when TWD does not, FtWD isnt that obviously and Preacher is the only one with that potential and great cast.
#43747 to #43745 - thedudeistheman
(11 hours ago) [-]
Okay, but I'm saying that's not necessarily their goal for Preacher. I'm sure they wouldn't mind, but given the viewership of their other shows, they're not really going for it.

- TWD airs during the fall, winter and early spring. It's the network's biggest show.
- Better Call Saul airs during the winter and early spring, so TWD is around. Look at the numbers.
- Into the Badlands aired during the fall. Modest numbers, nowhere near TWD.

Those are all of AMC's fall/winter/early spring shows. TWD's numbers eclipse them.

- Hell on Wheels airs during the summer. Check the numbers.
- Turn airs during spring and summer. Check the numbers.
- Halt and Catch Fire airs during the summer. Check the numbers.
- Humans aired during the summer. Check the numbers.
- Fear the Walking Dead airs during the spring, summer, and into the fall. Highest viewership during this time period, still very low numbers compared to TWD.
- Preacher airs during the summer. Check the numbers

All of AMC's programming during the summer has fairly low viewership. I really don't think Preacher is their new flagship. It has the potential to take off, but my point is that they're probably not pushing for that.
#43748 to #43747 - jmastermafia
(11 hours ago) [-]
Well my point is they probably are and should be going for that, TWD when it airs is the biggest show on tv and talked about a lot on social media, nothing else AMC does come close, why wouldn't they want that with another show.
#43750 to #43748 - thedudeistheman
(10 hours ago) [-]
I'm sure they do, but they're doing something wrong. I don't know what. I was mistakenly thinking that they just don't care as much, given the numbers, but that doesn't make sense. Maybe it's a marketing thing. I don't know.

I would say AMC has had three series that they're know for: TWD, Breaking Bad, and Mad Men. The numbers of TWD eclipses the latter two shows. TWD is currently getting about seven times the viewers of Mad Men's final season (TWD's last was Season 6, MM's last was Season 7). Same for Season 5 of TWD and the first half of Season 5 for Breaking Bad. Even in the second half of BB's last season, TWD was getting twice as many people (with the exception of BB's last episode).

I really don't know what it is about TWD. What is the appeal that draws in so many more people than AMC's other shows do? Breaking Bad was more well received too, I think.
#43751 to #43750 - jmastermafia
(10 hours ago) [-]
What do you mean you dont know what is it about TWD? Its based on a comic, and it has fucking zombies, its a recipe for success, it was great the first two seasons, then it turned into a melodramatic piece of shit.
#43753 to #43751 - thedudeistheman
(10 hours ago) [-]
Preacher's based on a comic. Lesser known, but a comic nonetheless.

FtWD has zombies too. Zombies don't ensure success, especially not anymore given the collective zombie exhaustion from audiences. The Walking Dead didn't start off with a massive following either. It started off modest, about 4-5 million viewers per episode, grew to between 6 and just under 9 million for Season 2, and broke 10 million consistently starting in Season 3. The fact that it's based on a comic wouldn't be relevant in Season 3. You'd expect the numbers from comics to come in Season 1 or 2, which they did. Zombies may have helped initially as well, but even then, zombies were still being overused.

Something about TWD has made its audience grow. It seems to be holding at about 12 - 14 million viewers per episode now, with some higher outliers here and there, but that's still way more growth then their other shows have seen (again, with the exception of Breaking Bad's last half-season).
#43758 to #43753 - jmastermafia
(10 hours ago) [-]
I know it is, its a comic craze out there right now. FtWD is a bad rendition of an already bad TWD. Its so popular because it has dramatic writing that audiences like and I dont understand why.
#43759 to #43758 - thedudeistheman
(10 hours ago) [-]
I like the character drama on TWD. Not all the time, but when it's good, it's pretty good.
#43760 to #43759 - jmastermafia
(10 hours ago) [-]
Thing is, it has almost never been good since season 2.
#43763 to #43760 - thedudeistheman
(9 hours ago) [-]
Well that's neither here nor there. People are watching it way more than any other AMC show.
#43685 to #43682 - machiavellianhumor ONLINE
(05/24/2016) [-]
nobody watched it. it had the nba conference finals, game of thrones hodor, and wwe extreme rules to compete with
#43688 to #43685 - thedudeistheman
(05/24/2016) [-]
The viewership numbers aren't being released until later today. You don't have any solid basis for that claim.
#43690 to #43688 - machiavellianhumor ONLINE
(05/24/2016) [-]
nobodys talking about it cause nobody watched it. it's a show about a white male preacher. there's no interest in that
#43692 to #43690 - thedudeistheman
(05/24/2016) [-]
Maybe not many people here watched it. That's not what the show's about. I don't think you've seen any promotional material or know anything about the source material in the slightest if you think it's about an ordinary preacher.
#43694 to #43692 - machiavellianhumor ONLINE
(05/24/2016) [-]
it's basically about that priest from Machete who kills
#43695 to #43694 - thedudeistheman
(05/24/2016) [-]
Oh man, that's two strikes in a row.
#43696 to #43695 - machiavellianhumor ONLINE
you're 2 strikes in a row
#43684 to #43682 - SirMartin
Reply +2
(05/24/2016) [-]
O my fucking god. Got to be the best fucking tv show that is on the air right now.
So much WTF moments and absolutely laughable moments.

"Repent for he is cumming"
#43689 to #43684 - thedudeistheman
(05/24/2016) [-]
It's really good. Looking forward to future episodes.
#43691 to #43689 - SirMartin
(05/24/2016) [-]
O man. I was in stitches the whole time after the meeting between the Preacher and the Irish/scot guy. This is my kind of humor for sure.
#43693 to #43691 - thedudeistheman
(05/24/2016) [-]
Great character interaction, for sure. Everyone is believable.
#43683 to #43682 - thedudeistheman
(05/24/2016) [-]
I don't mean the show's limited right now, I just mean that there's a lot they could do with it.
#43678 - alcoholicsemen
hodor
#43686 to #43678 - machiavellianhumor ONLINE
hoe door
#43675 to #43673 - ohemgeezus
(05/23/2016) [-]
why is hugo asian? I was planning on getting caught up after reading the url but now I don't think I want to
#43687 to #43675 - machiavellianhumor ONLINE
(05/24/2016) [-]
diversity quotas just like all jew shows
#43679 to #43675 - rockmanfan
(05/24/2016) [-]
wasn't he always? i remember in some of the cartoons he was.
#43680 to #43679 - ohemgeezus
im like 98% sure he was always a white boy
#43676 to #43675 - emperorwatergate
(05/23/2016) [-]
I think he's played by the Chinese guy from Jurassic Park.

He's a great actor tho.
#43671 - anon
(05/23/2016) [-]
the hodor thing doesn't make sense. bran was watching past hodor and controlling present hodor at the same time. does he have two conciousnesses?
#43672 to #43671 - ohemgeezus
(05/23/2016) [-]
he used past hodor as a connector to warg present hodor
#43720 to #43672 - fcrocker
(14 hours ago) [-]
Pretty sure that's correct.

Also Bran, didn't control him. He just took over for a second, got him to stop 'Hodoring' out, and then released him. That's why his eyes ony glazed for a few seconds.
#43723 to #43720 - ohemgeezus
(14 hours ago) [-]
im pretty sure the entire time he controlled present hodor he had past hodor warged, so he was warging them both, especially since bran was in the past the whole time, then when he un-warged himself from past hodor in order to un-warg present hodor he fucked up and made past hodor into a bumbling ogre. I think of it like how you're always told to safely eject your USB or else you'll fuck it up. Bran didn't safely eject from past hodor and fucked everything up

Holy shit this was confusing to type
#43724 to #43723 - fcrocker
(13 hours ago) [-]
I like the way it's left intentionally 'foggy'. It's fucking time travel and fucking round in people's minds, it's not going to be clean cut.
Also the threeeyed raven was 'uploading' as much info to Bran as possible, which is why Bran couldn't jump out and Warg into present Hodor.
#43677 to #43672 - anon
(05/24/2016) [-]
misread your comment. i thought you were saying that young hodor's mind was warged into present hodor.

it still makes no sense though.
#43674 to #43672 - anon
(05/23/2016) [-]
when (present)hodor gets warged, he doesn't look confused or shocked or anything, he just goes straight over to bran's body and starts carrying it, no questions asked.
#43665 - anon
(05/23/2016) [-]
HOLD THE FUCKING DOOR YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD
#43659 - machiavellianhumor ONLINE
(05/23/2016) [-]
In Turkish,
Orada dur! ( Stay there ) Orda dur! Ordur! Hodor!

lol dubs
#43658 - kinginthenorthh
(05/23/2016) [-]
in GoT why doesn't Jorah just amputate his arm, other than making fighting difficult.
#43664 to #43658 - herecomesjohnny
(05/23/2016) [-]
It's probably based on diseases rooted in history like gangrene which could continue after amputation
#43660 to #43658 - machiavellianhumor ONLINE
(05/23/2016) [-]
people have said amputating doesn't always work. I guess it seeps into the bloodstream or something like that idk. But amputating almost never works with greyscale. I'm sure many have tried before but never worked