hide menu

Show:   Highest Rated Top Rated Newest

User avatar #24021 - themarineelite (1 hour ago) [-]
So I just finished all of breaking bad on Netflx. And on a somewhat related note I've taken to watching all 98 episodes of Transformers G1 on Netflix now.
#24020 - anonymous (2 hours ago) [-]
sounds weird but,
what was the episode of breaking bad where gus and mike are injured or something, and get treated by their personal doctors out in the desert?
#24012 - thereasonableperso (3 hours ago) [-]
Anyone have source on this?
User avatar #24019 to #24012 - aamann (2 hours ago) [-]
www.prequeladventure.com/
It's from this webcomic / story thing.
#24010 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Leaked Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice Teaser From Comic Con 2014
#24001 - imtryingmybest (4 hours ago) [-]
in family guy, the cutting in line of italians, why did the italian call the guy copernicus
#23998 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
damn the first scene in episode 5 of the leftovers. thats some grusome ass shit. i think there was a real life thing that happened like it spoilers if you wanna know buncho of dudes tied some double chinned woman to a tree and just threw rocks at her head. good times
#23988 - thereasonableperso (5 hours ago) [-]
I'm trying to find a web series. I'm not sure if it is there are reaction images based off it. Such as a cat(?) woman with bleeding eye and is hold her hands up as if to say "you dense motherfucker" Anyone know what that might be?
#23997 to #23988 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
you actually made me look through my old computer to try and find and see if this is it
#23999 to #23997 - thereasonableperso (4 hours ago) [-]
It was a different picture but that is the same character. Sauce?
#24011 to #23999 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
how the fuck should i know i have a life. get laid or ask someone. at least you have a picture now
User avatar #23987 - eight (5 hours ago) [-]
Under The Dome is a real mess. Anyone agree?

I thought the first season was rough, but the second season is managing to top that. I'm nearly about to give up on it.
#23978 - sry (7 hours ago) [-]
i saw the movie lucy and holy shit that movie is retarded
biggest problems with the movie
- morgan freeman for the whole time is explaining why it could happen
- too much stock footage of animals ( i dont know if the director knows how to place symbolism)
- lucy is tooooo op
im mean this is pretty much the percent description
10% human
20% - 30% hit-man assassin
30% - 50% x-men
50%- 70% avengers villain
70% - 90% avengers phase 3 villain
90% - 100% god
spoiler alert she could time travel too and goes back to see a dinosaur
#24000 to #23978 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
10 percent "fuck"
20 percent "kill"
15 percent concentrated power of will
5 percent pleasure
50 percent pain
100 percent reason to remember the name
#23967 - sekundab (9 hours ago) [-]
So I've noticed something while browsing "The Incredible Hulk" imdb page..
#24002 to #23967 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
they'll still mess it up
User avatar #23965 - mattythebeaver (11 hours ago) [-]
Going to see How to Train Your Dragon 2 tomorrow, but I haven't seen the first film.
Anyone have a nice short plot summary of it so I know what's going on?
#23989 to #23965 - thereasonableperso (5 hours ago) [-]
Vikings and dragons hate eachother. Kid befriends dragon handicapped dragon. Convinces the two that they dont have to fight. Kid loses his leg.
User avatar #23966 to #23965 - awesomerninjathing (11 hours ago) [-]
guy finds a dragon and trains it, becomes bff with dragon
some war or some shit between vikings and evil dragons
#23955 - haydentheviking (14 hours ago) [-]
So any good horror/thriller films with a good story and not endless jump scares? something that builds tension?

helpp

helpp
#24005 to #23955 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
red lights
#24004 to #23955 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
chained
User avatar #23990 to #23955 - eight (4 hours ago) [-]
It depends on what you mean by horror really.Some films that have drawn me in and made me think about for days afterward would be:

The Divide - atmospheric, brutal
Eden Lake - Brutal, but you really feel for the to main characters
Antichrist - I'm still not entirely sure what it was about, I'd need a second viewing. It's a bit of a snuff like film, not for the squeamish. Atmospheric.

Cannibal Holocaust - It could be horror to you, it does have a decent story, but some parts of this film are actual 'snuff' and not faked. The catchy theme music took me by surprise, it's actually a very disgusting film.

Pi - this modern day black and white is really strange. But it's actually pretty good.

The Village - Often overlooked, it does manage to make you feel for the characters, and when they are in danger or are scared, you feel it too.

Sunshine - It's sort of action and sort of horror. Atmospheric. Beautiful. Compelling. I'd also like to put the remake of 'Solaris' into this category, but it's inferior to Sunshine by a mile, but still worthy if mention.

War of The Worlds (remake) - Saw in theater. This movie had me shaking. Mostly the beginning up until they escaped the city, the surround sound for this is perfect.

Cloverfield - The best found footage film made. Possibly the best giant monster movie made. You feel like you're in the middle of it. It's not dramatized, it's real fear from the characters.

Silence of The Lambs and Red Dragon - Both atmospheric, the former being quite scary near the end.

The Shining - the miniseries series, not the movie.

Disturbia - The end sequence is riveting, you forget this movie was marketed for teens.

Red Lights - Creepy and atmospheric.
#24003 to #23990 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
i actually did like the village. i actually liked the ending twist. idk why people didnt like the twist
User avatar #23985 to #23955 - thedudeistheman ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
The Exorcist
I Am Legend
28 Days Later
28 Weeks Later
The Machinist
The Evil Dead (the trilogy gets progressively less scary, but they're three of my favorite movies)
The Blair Witch Project
Seven
Buried
Shutter Island
Slither (more of a horror-comedy)
The Grey
The Cabin in the Woods (horror-comedy)
Alien
Psycho
Kill List
Eraserhead
Sunshine
Re-Animator
The Shining
The Loved Ones
The House of the Devil
You're Next (has a good deal of jump scares, but still a good movie)
The Innkeepers
Escape From Tomorrow
User avatar #23991 to #23985 - eight (4 hours ago) [-]
The Innkeepers! Yes, that is a good one. It's a bit of a boring film, but that end was well done.
User avatar #23992 to #23991 - thedudeistheman ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
I was actually pretty captivated throughout the whole movie. I really liked Ti West's (the director) previous movie, The House of the Devil, which had a similar feel to it.
User avatar #23993 to #23992 - eight (4 hours ago) [-]
I liked it, I just meant boring in terms of 'not much happened'. I liked the characters, there was a little humor and they were both unique. Best of all they avoided a lot of cliches that you'd normally see.
User avatar #23994 to #23993 - thedudeistheman ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
I guess that fits the initial criteria then. It all builds up to that scene at the end. I'm not trying to say that "not much happening," is a bad thing, but it definitely works well for this movie.
User avatar #23995 to #23994 - eight (4 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, that payoff is really great and pretty terrifying.
User avatar #23996 to #23995 - thedudeistheman ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
I watched in a club at my school, and we were all pretty much just staring at the movie while it happened.
User avatar #23986 to #23985 - thedudeistheman ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
Dead Snow
Pontypool
V/H/S/2
The Pact (has a handful of jump scares)
User avatar #23980 to #23955 - newvein (7 hours ago) [-]
Lol jk, +1 more
Creepshow
And mabey a few scenes from creepshow 2
now I'm done
User avatar #23979 to #23955 - newvein (7 hours ago) [-]
Slither
Dreamcatcher ( shitweasles,man, shitweasles)
Jeepers Creepers is alright.
Planet Terror ( more action-y but needs to be mentioned)
(I'll stop now)
User avatar #23981 to #23979 - haydentheviking (7 hours ago) [-]
Ill come back to your recommendations dont threat

thanks pal
User avatar #23976 to #23955 - newvein (7 hours ago) [-]
Se7en (an alright thriller)
User avatar #23977 to #23976 - haydentheviking (7 hours ago) [-]
ill check it out tomorrow as ive not got work
User avatar #23974 to #23955 - newvein (7 hours ago) [-]
I Am Legend
The Blob (1988 ?)
Pitch Black (cause the diesel)
User avatar #23975 to #23974 - haydentheviking (7 hours ago) [-]

amen to that brutha
User avatar #23956 to #23955 - awesomerninjathing (12 hours ago) [-]
Cannibal Holocaust
User avatar #23957 to #23956 - haydentheviking (12 hours ago) [-]
>good story
#23958 to #23957 - awesomerninjathing (12 hours ago) [-]
what's better than jews and cannibals?
User avatar #23960 to #23958 - haydentheviking (12 hours ago) [-]
alot of stuff on that list ;)
User avatar #23962 to #23960 - awesomerninjathing (12 hours ago) [-]
go to the horror section
User avatar #23963 to #23962 - haydentheviking (12 hours ago) [-]
im looked at it ive watched mostly all of them
User avatar #23959 to #23958 - awesomerninjathing (12 hours ago) [-]
The Fly is pretty fucked up lol, my mom didn't eat for a week after watching it
User avatar #23961 to #23959 - haydentheviking (12 hours ago) [-]
heard good stuff about it
#23952 - awesomerninjathing (07/29/2014) [-]
saw this today, fucking fantastic movie
User avatar #23953 to #23952 - averagewhitekid (07/29/2014) [-]
It was bretty gud
Really long
but gud
#23951 - anonymous (07/29/2014) [-]
User avatar #23949 - abject (07/29/2014) [-]
Anyone who hasn't watched Fargo (the show) should do so ASAP.

www.solarmovie.is/tv/fargo-2014/

It stars Martin Freeman and Billy Bob Thornton, what more do you need to know?
User avatar #23984 to #23949 - newvein (6 hours ago) [-]
Fargo is love
User avatar #23954 to #23949 - herecomesjohnny (20 hours ago) [-]
but billy bob thornton's an asshole
User avatar #23983 to #23954 - newvein (6 hours ago) [-]
And a great asshole at that!
User avatar #23948 - stanislaus (07/28/2014) [-]
Hell on Wheels is so good
User avatar #23934 - guiguito (07/28/2014) [-]
Is spacedandy any good?
User avatar #23940 to #23934 - tyrano (07/28/2014) [-]
i like it and im not even into anime
User avatar #23942 to #23940 - guiguito (07/28/2014) [-]
Is it a anime tho? I mean it's adult swim it's most likely a satire.
User avatar #23943 to #23942 - tyrano (07/28/2014) [-]
well its shown on toonami which shows a lot of anime shows
User avatar #23944 to #23943 - guiguito (07/28/2014) [-]
I'll check it out, thanks for your imput.
User avatar #23930 - kalvissh (07/28/2014) [-]
anyone knows where i can watch adventure time online?
#23922 - anonymous (07/28/2014) [-]