x
Click to expand
Latest users (3): inquisition, mookiea, mumblesthepyro, anonymous(1).
User avatar #28186 - elbrysobrony ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
So, just got into Gravity Falls, just saw that episode with the Society of the Blind Eye. But I was thinking, if the Society was keeping the people of Gravity Falls in a blissful sense of ignorance to the crazy-ass shit going on around them, what's gonna happen now that they're completely gone? Because, to me, they seemed like a bit of a necessary evil to the town. Yeah, their whole "Gonna erase all your memories of the summer" thing might've been overkill, but it was because of them that Gravity Falls didn't fall into a state of panic and chaos.

On top of that, with Stan getting closer to... whatever the fuck he's doing, I can't imagine those unnatural sightings are gonna be made any less frequent.
User avatar #28182 - darthblam (7 hours ago) [-]
Anyone know why Gravity Falls episodes are coming out so slowly now?
I can't find any answers...
User avatar #28187 to #28182 - elbrysobrony ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
Looking at the Wiki page, they just got off a mid-season hiatus, much like last season, and they're making episodes at a rate of around 1 every 2 or 3 weeks, which is consistent with how the episodes of the last half of the first season were coming out.
User avatar #28181 - cloverhand (7 hours ago) [-]
Anyone got any recommendations for any scary movies, it can be supernatural, thriller, gory, doesn't matter, I just want it to scare me
#28180 - anonexplains (7 hours ago) [-]
Any new good cartoons?
User avatar #28177 - sweetbutteryjesus (9 hours ago) [-]
Just saw American Sniper...
Wow...
It didn't win best film because?
#28179 to #28177 - anonexplains (9 hours ago) [-]
because it isn't pro-democrat values.
#28173 - thedudeistheman ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
Was looking on Netflix and saw this.
User avatar #28174 to #28173 - thedudeistheman ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
If you click on it you can see it better. My bad.
#28175 to #28174 - thedudeistheman has deleted their comment [-]
#28172 - thedudeistheman ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
Finally got to see Nightcrawler, and it's really good. Jake Gyllenhaal is excellent (as he tends to be), as is Riz Ahmed and the supporting cast. Great script too, and I'd like to think the direction is great, but to be honest, I'm not entirely sure how to identify direction within the movie as a whole. I was sorta worried that I wasn't going to like it after building it up for myself, but I was not disappointed in any way.
#28183 to #28172 - mexicaninja (6 hours ago) [-]
I saw it two nights ago and to tell you the truth it is a good movie but i just didnt like Jake Gyllenhal and his character.
User avatar #28184 to #28183 - thedudeistheman ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
But ... but that's the movie.
#28185 to #28184 - mexicaninja (5 hours ago) [-]
yea its the big reason why i didnt like it
#28167 - inquisition (15 hours ago) [-]
ITT: Garbage films
#28168 to #28167 - fistfireace (14 hours ago) [-]
There was one or two brutal parts, maybe even three, but overall the movie pretty much sucked.
User avatar #28169 to #28168 - inquisition (14 hours ago) [-]
To be fair most supernatural horror films are bad.
User avatar #28170 to #28169 - fistfireace (14 hours ago) [-]
I would like to disagree that, but I can't because you're right.
User avatar #28164 - fukinitech (16 hours ago) [-]
major house of cards spoiler, read at youre own safety yo i cant believe claire left him. this has got me buggin dude. i just finished watching it and claire just droppeed the bomb like wtf
#28162 - anonexplains (16 hours ago) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #28152 - sannukas (19 hours ago) [-]
Birdman was... weird.
Can somebody explain the ending?
#28163 to #28152 - anonexplains (16 hours ago) [-]
he died
User avatar #28165 to #28163 - sannukas (16 hours ago) [-]
thanks
User avatar #28171 to #28165 - suddenk (14 hours ago) [-]
many people interpret the ending in different ways

www.funnyjunk.com/television/27925#27925
User avatar #28150 - drbrainbleach (19 hours ago) [-]
I need to know something about saw 7 instead of putting the hooks in his chest, couldn't he just loop them under his arms or something?
#28149 - ssheinrich (20 hours ago) [-]
dont know if i should ask here or in the anime channel but here i go...

What do you people think about Star wars Rebels that came out a while back
been wondering if i should watch it and if it is as good as the clone wars series was
User avatar #28151 to #28149 - drbrainbleach (19 hours ago) [-]
Its not as good as clone troopers but its still fairly good in its own right
User avatar #28154 to #28151 - ssheinrich (19 hours ago) [-]
what does the show focus on / whats it about... like i get that they want to rebel against the empire but does it focus on the jedi's, looting/stealing things or war stuff?
#28148 - repostsrepost (21 hours ago) [-]
Really thought I was going to slowly watch House of Cards over the week. Instead, I just marathoned it and finished it at 1am. Every season Claire becomes even more of a cunt than the last
User avatar #28146 - Lewx ONLINE (23 hours ago) [-]
Arrow sucks so much.
Why do I keep watching it.
User avatar #28141 - lulzformalaysiaair (02/28/2015) [-]
HoC

Hoc!

HoC!!!!111111111
#28140 - anonexplains (02/28/2015) [-]
Don't tell me you didn't see that coming.
User avatar #28176 to #28140 - mookiea (10 hours ago) [-]
yea, because there was a promo and it was all over facebook, so it was spoiled, jason was non to happy.
User avatar #28178 to #28176 - awesomerninjathing (9 hours ago) [-]
is this vikings?
User avatar #28153 to #28140 - hirollin (19 hours ago) [-]
it was pretty much from out of nowhere. i guess i expect all shows to try to get gay viewers, but story and setting wise that made zero sense.
User avatar #28143 to #28140 - eight (02/28/2015) [-]
Expected and not disappointing.
User avatar #28139 - awesomerninjathing (02/27/2015) [-]
yassss house of cards

time to watch it slowly for over a month

or maybe just real quick during my week long break
User avatar #28155 to #28139 - thegrohltroll (18 hours ago) [-]
first episode was kinda meh, compared to season 2's first ep
User avatar #28161 to #28155 - awesomerninjathing (16 hours ago) [-]
season 2's first episode was one of the best episodes of anything tbh

that big spoiler, then that incredible monologue at the end. just, holy shit
User avatar #28157 to #28155 - compared (17 hours ago) [-]
Thanks for using a comparison, hope you are well.
User avatar #28158 to #28157 - thegrohltroll (17 hours ago) [-]
I am fine thanks
User avatar #28159 to #28158 - compared (17 hours ago) [-]
That's good to hear.
User avatar #28137 - lulzformalaysiaair (02/27/2015) [-]
HOUSE OF CARDS

HOUSE OF CARDS

HOUSE OF CARDS

HOUSE OF CARDS

HOUSE OF CARDS

HOUSE OF CARDS
User avatar #28135 - suddenk (02/27/2015) [-]
R.I.P Leonard Nimoy
#28138 to #28135 - donated (02/27/2015) [-]
Does that mean its just "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard" now?
User avatar #28136 to #28135 - hirollin (02/27/2015) [-]
No more cameos from him in future star trek installments. This is a sad day.