x
Click to expand
Latest users (6): akl, asdfkjkl, Elk, kegget, misticalz, sineztro, anonymous(1).
#407310 - crazyolitis (18 hours ago) [-]
>Not sleeping for 2 days
User avatar #407307 - billywonka (18 hours ago) [-]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_E1cPJ4ESc
this fucking music is in every commercial now and it makes me want to vomit
User avatar #407318 to #407307 - badmotorfinger (17 hours ago) [-]
where do they record shit like this
#407309 to #407307 - epicscorpion (18 hours ago) [-]
ukelele's are the staple of every kickstarter project video
#407272 - ragnarfag (20 hours ago) [-]
I just hate it when people misuse the "ad hominem" fallacy.
A simple insult is not an ad hom.
#407361 to #407272 - anon (11 hours ago) [-]
"That's not true you retard, and here's why."

OMG AAD HOM U LOSE
User avatar #407281 to #407272 - dreygur ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
There's a trend to call out on fallacies even though there is none.
User avatar #407294 to #407281 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
I believe what you're referring to is the fallacy fallacy.
phallus.
User avatar #407305 to #407294 - themanwithnoplan (19 hours ago) [-]
What you're doing is a "fallacy fallacy" fallacy, where you believe there is a fallacy fallacy, but there is no fallacy fallacy
User avatar #407299 to #407294 - huntergriff ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
penus.
User avatar #407282 to #407281 - freedomreturns (19 hours ago) [-]
Wow, what a strawman.
User avatar #407284 to #407282 - dreygur ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
Nice slippery slope mate
User avatar #407286 to #407284 - freedomreturns (19 hours ago) [-]
You really think I wouldn't notice this No True Scotsman tactic?
User avatar #407293 to #407286 - gibroner (19 hours ago) [-]
appeal to emotion
#407283 to #407282 - anon (19 hours ago) [-]
Ad hominem detected ;^)
User avatar #407267 - gibroner (20 hours ago) [-]
I hate that good whiskey isn't cheap and cheap whiskey isn't good this applies to basically all alcohol but whiskey is my favorite
User avatar #407295 to #407267 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
Just get shitfaced on bad whiskey until you don't care anymore.
Thats the natural way.
User avatar #407285 to #407267 - kegget ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
Glenlivet is a good whisky and it's an fair price
#407278 to #407267 - epicscorpion (19 hours ago) [-]
"i hate that quality is directly related to price like everything else in the fucking world"-you
i feel you though
User avatar #407291 to #407278 - gibroner (19 hours ago) [-]
the struggles of liking fancy booze but not making fancy booze money
#407264 - dalokan ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
I hate how fucking anxious I am getting over orientation. It's in 2 days and I'm nervous about meeting the other 11 fucks I have to study with.

The only thing keeping me off tilt is the fact that I'll only have to study for 2 years before I start my internship.
User avatar #407327 to #407264 - thechosentroll (16 hours ago) [-]
Don't be. If they're anything like my group was, you're guys are hardly going to be interacting. If you're hoping to make great friends (or ANY friends) don't bother with your group.
User avatar #407316 to #407264 - cognosceteipsum ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
#407273 to #407264 - Elk (20 hours ago) [-]
Just remember that they're nervous, too. Just speak first, and you'll be the king.
User avatar #407254 - joshlol (21 hours ago) [-]
Is it just me or is youtube's video player the ONLY decent video player for a browser?
User avatar #407314 to #407254 - ferrettamer (17 hours ago) [-]
Netflix works well for me too. but that's pretty much it
#407308 to #407254 - billywonka (18 hours ago) [-]
it's the only one that'll load
it's the only one that'll load
User avatar #407306 to #407254 - wallbuilder ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
Ain't just you. Every other online player ever is fucking abhorrent. Disfigured, hideous, monstrous anti-existential trash.
#407258 to #407254 - epicscorpion (21 hours ago) [-]
I'm assuming you mean for mobile, because on a computer that's not even close to true
User avatar #407262 to #407258 - joshlol (20 hours ago) [-]
It is though
I'm not saying browser players are "unusable"
just that Youtube's is a quantum leap ahead of ANYTHING else
even chrome's native html5 video player buffers certain videos badly and if yuo skip ahead then it's harder to go back because you have to re-buffer
#407266 to #407262 - epicscorpion (20 hours ago) [-]
that's probably just you then
User avatar #407257 to #407254 - masterboll (21 hours ago) [-]
its most likely your computer

but we'll just say its you, because youre a faggot
#407250 - furiousmarshmellow (21 hours ago) [-]
People that assume I know anything about computer programming and stuff just because I spend a lot of time on the computer.
User avatar #407342 to #407250 - Shiny (14 hours ago) [-]
It happens in reverse, too. Know anything about programming? Clearly you must know how to fix a broken computer.
#407328 to #407250 - thechosentroll (16 hours ago) [-]
So many people assumed I knew shit about computers and fixing them just because I spend all day in front of one that I learned shit about computers and fixing them, because learning was easier than explaining to them the concept of "this is harder to fix than the damn toaster or remote. I don't know how".
#407287 to #407250 - anon (19 hours ago) [-]
yeah i hate it too, when i was studying engineering my family though i was a computer expert and the only thing they teached me on college was math and physics
#407249 - princessren ONLINE (21 hours ago) [-]
The Red Bull commercials where they are like "Red Bull gives you wings."
even tho the commercial had nothing to do with the person getting wings
don't you lie to me
User avatar #407304 to #407249 - dalokan ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
Try drinking red bull and jump off a building.

You'll prob get wings
User avatar #407296 to #407249 - bladeboy (19 hours ago) [-]
I think you might be legit autistic
User avatar #407261 to #407249 - masterboll (20 hours ago) [-]
its their catchphrase, numbnuts. its pretty much reminding them of the old adverts.

i think they had to make adjustments because they got sued or something
#407255 to #407249 - anon (21 hours ago) [-]
do u cry over cereal commercials too?
#407241 - Elk (22 hours ago) [-]
>Texting girl
>Conversation is about my giant, orange pussy cat
>"What's his name?"
>"Sweetie? I think."
>"You need to work on your flirting."
>????
>Jokingly say, "My flirting is flawless."
>"Sweetie? Yeah, verryyyyy flawless..."
>I was talking about my cat.
User avatar #407315 to #407241 - ferrettamer (17 hours ago) [-]
my dog has the same name
#407298 to #407241 - ohemgeezus ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
Do you not know your cats name?
User avatar #407300 to #407298 - Elk (19 hours ago) [-]
It's not originally our cat. We just didn't want to change its name because then it'd be like, "What the heck? My name's Sweetie, not Mittens..." It hasn't corrected us yet, so I'm assuming we got it right.
#407301 to #407300 - ohemgeezus ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
Oh gotcha, strange name for a cat
User avatar #407288 to #407241 - whathaveyoudone (19 hours ago) [-]
you need to work on your flirting
#407240 - babybeel (22 hours ago) [-]
"People only hate the show/movie/etc because of the fanbase"

Don't try to comfort yourself because you cant handle people having different taste. I've seen a lot of users saying it about steven universe. I was asked "give me one good reason why you islike the show beside the fanbase"

Wat, I rarely look on fp, tumblr, or wherever people claim is full of it. I just dislike the show because its not my thing. The only time I encounter the 'annoying' fanbase is when some try to pass it off as a perfect show everyone would love but are blinded by the spazz fans.

Just accept some people have different tastes.
User avatar #407271 to #407240 - Tyranitar (20 hours ago) [-]
Honestly, for most fanbases, I see more annoying haters than I see more annoying fans most of the time. The fanbase starts of pretty bad, and then the haters dominate and become even worse. You can't even say you enjoy Five Nights at Freddy's, for example, without being swarmed by haters telling you that you're wrong for liking what they don't think you should like.
User avatar #407277 to #407271 - babybeel (20 hours ago) [-]
Yep. Pretty much some people need to chill when they find someone who has different tastes. Don't make excuses if someone dislikes what you like, don't attack someone for liking what you dislike, and dont generalise all haters/fans as one.
User avatar #407242 to #407240 - Elk (22 hours ago) [-]
The way you just made your complaint sounds like they were right, though. I'm not putting you down because I'm not going to watch something if I don't like the fan base, but it sounds like you just didn't want to be called out on it.
User avatar #407245 to #407242 - babybeel (22 hours ago) [-]
Also steven universe was an example. It happens to anime as a whole (people saying others dislike certain anime because of weebs), adventure time, family guy (ya), homestuck, etc... Its annoying.
User avatar #407244 to #407242 - babybeel (22 hours ago) [-]
Then I phrased it wrong.
I watched the show well before I was aware it was apparantly 'big'. I just didnt like it, the characters arent my thing, I dislike singing, and genrally it just wasnt something I'd watched.

Like I said the ONLY time I come across the fanbase which is apparently "awful" is when people accuse me of disliking it because of the fanbase. That's the only time.
User avatar #407247 to #407244 - Elk (22 hours ago) [-]
I just embarrassed myself. I guess I just misread it the first time. Sorry.
#407246 to #407244 - Elk has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #407248 to #407246 - babybeel (22 hours ago) [-]
It happens, its all good.
User avatar #407222 - hoponthefeelstrain (22 hours ago) [-]
I hate when people don't shut up about their freedom of speech. Yes you have the freedom to say what you want without government interference but that's it. I don't have to listen to you, no one does.
User avatar #407259 to #407222 - masterboll (20 hours ago) [-]
>I hate when people don't shut up about their freedom of speech.
because if they did on your command, it would no longer be freedom of speech
User avatar #407263 to #407259 - hoponthefeelstrain (20 hours ago) [-]
they don't have to shut up just because I asked, I just wished they knew what freedom of speech actually protected them from. Which is punishment from the government.
User avatar #407265 to #407263 - masterboll (20 hours ago) [-]
you do realise that there are informal forms of oppression, right?
User avatar #407233 to #407222 - thegrohltroll (22 hours ago) [-]
People don't understand that just because you can do something, you don't have to do it. In many casesvthey just insult others when it's uncalled for.
User avatar #407229 to #407222 - Elk (22 hours ago) [-]
Then why are you listening to them complain about their freedom of speech?
User avatar #407230 to #407229 - hoponthefeelstrain (22 hours ago) [-]
because when I tell them I don't want to talk all I get is "muh freedoms"
User avatar #407232 to #407230 - Elk (22 hours ago) [-]
Why do you have to tell them?
User avatar #407237 to #407232 - hoponthefeelstrain (22 hours ago) [-]
because I don't want to listen to their rambling so I say "hey stop that" then they go on and on, and I didn't want to listen before so I really don't want to listen now.
User avatar #407239 to #407237 - Elk (22 hours ago) [-]
Wait. Are you talking about people in real life or online?

I assumed you meant online.

If it's offline, I laugh at you. I have never met anyone like that ever.
#407216 - kegget ONLINE (23 hours ago) [-]
I hate rhodesian ridgebacks.
I work in a kennels and we get all sorts of breeds coming through, jack russells, Chihuahuas, pit bulls, bulldogs, and they're all fine.
But the only breed as a whole that's ever terrified me is the ridgeback. They're so fucking cute and they look so friendly, they'll tilt their heads with their ears up when you talk to them and it's adorable... But then you go to pet them and they just flip their fucking shit and try to eat your hand.
We get so many of them and they're the weirdest breed of dog i've ever come accross. At least with other dogs i can tell if they're being aggressive, but with ridgebacks they just show no signs.
I think i'm pretty good on reading a dogs body language but it's like these guys speak in gibberish.
#407220 to #407216 - anon (22 hours ago) [-]
I've never even heard of that breed. Where are you that these dogs are so popular?
User avatar #407238 to #407220 - kegget ONLINE (22 hours ago) [-]
I'm in the UK. They're not generally popular but a lot of posh people who use our boarding kennels have them.
#407221 to #407220 - anon (22 hours ago) [-]
rhode island
#407209 - hidanfangirl (23 hours ago) [-]
/funny_pictures/5627224/Op+is+fag/

The comments are so edgy, I nearly bled to death.
User avatar #407297 to #407209 - darksideofthebeast (19 hours ago) [-]
>2015
>still liking moonman
fucking hell
#407227 to #407209 - Elk (22 hours ago) [-]
Most of those were jokes. There were very few edgy comments.
User avatar #407231 to #407227 - hidanfangirl (22 hours ago) [-]
I couldn't tell the difference.
User avatar #407202 - cognosceteipsum ONLINE (23 hours ago) [-]
Who was that annoying nigger who used to post random "lyk dis if you z and x and y" on Facebook now again?

OJ digguns, or some shit. Anyone know who I'm talking about?
User avatar #407234 to #407202 - thegrohltroll (22 hours ago) [-]
OJ digguns
User avatar #407185 - bladeboy (07/27/2015) [-]
DVABBS is absolute trash
#407206 to #407185 - anon (23 hours ago) [-]
What's that?
User avatar #407212 to #407206 - bladeboy (23 hours ago) [-]
Shitty music duo that white girls look at as the pinnacle of electric music
User avatar #407182 - rokkarokkaali ONLINE (07/27/2015) [-]
I have diarrhea and my mom made me go to school anyones and told me to just "deal with it" if I shit myself in class.
User avatar #407235 to #407182 - thegrohltroll (22 hours ago) [-]
Eating bananas helped me whenever I had diarrhea
User avatar #407251 to #407235 - rokkarokkaali ONLINE (21 hours ago) [-]
I'm on a diet of cheese, crackers, rice, and polenta.
User avatar #407252 to #407251 - thegrohltroll (21 hours ago) [-]
I read that as "placenta". Disgusting but really nutritious.
User avatar #407203 to #407182 - cognosceteipsum ONLINE (23 hours ago) [-]
Uruguay! Yes!
User avatar #407189 to #407182 - bladeboy (07/27/2015) [-]
>not skipping class

Is this your first day Rokka?
User avatar #407190 to #407189 - rokkarokkaali ONLINE (07/27/2015) [-]
I did skip class. I'm dead after they get back
User avatar #407191 to #407190 - bladeboy (07/27/2015) [-]
At least you didnt diarrhea shit in the middle of class
User avatar #407192 to #407191 - rokkarokkaali ONLINE (07/27/2015) [-]
#worth
User avatar #407183 to #407182 - rokkarokkaali ONLINE (07/27/2015) [-]
anyways*
#407178 - coord (07/27/2015) [-]
It's stupid how this one meme has basically invalidated atheism. If you stop and think about it, and don't let yourself get influenced by popular opinion, atheism is really the only logical position to take. There is no reason to believe in a deity or god without proof; the burden of proof is on them. So why should I believe anything different?

What exactly is wrong with this position? It is the only thing that makes sense once critical thought it applied. There is no evidence for the existence of gods; thus I do not believe in them. And a silly meme of someone tipping a fedora doesn't make that any less valid.
User avatar #407274 to #407178 - Tyranitar (20 hours ago) [-]
That is actually some pretty high quality bait.
#407269 to #407178 - dalokan ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
I don't know if you're being serious or if I should stop looking into this comment too hard and just appreciate the hardcore irony.
#407260 to #407178 - masterboll (20 hours ago) [-]
>If you stop and think about it
>don't let yourself get influenced by popular opinion
>atheism is really the only logical position to take
>There is no reason to believe in a deity or god
>why should I believe anything different?
>It is the only thing that makes sense once critical thought it applied

i cant tell if youre one of the most autistic fedora tippers ive seen in a while, or if youre one really well experienced troll
#407224 to #407178 - Elk (22 hours ago) [-]
It's no difference than when any Christian is called "Bible thumper." The problem is that it's annoying for you that there's a derogatory term used for atheists now.

Your comment doesn't really make a lot of sense. "Atheism is really the only logical position to take. There is no reason to believe in a deity or god without proof . . . So why should I believe anything different?" My problem with that is that there's nothing disproving it either. Religion can keep people happy among other things, so what's the harm in believing in something? Besides, science hasn't answered everything. If you don't believe in a god, that's fine, but you're still being a prick by saying that atheism is the only thing that can be true.

I'm actually disappointed in some of the people that thumbed you up. I thought some of them actually had common sense.
User avatar #407228 to #407224 - Elk (22 hours ago) [-]
different*

Sorry if I made anymore typos. I just woke up.
#407173 - nimba (07/27/2015) [-]
People who are 1000% proud of their degree and you have to listen to them lord it about when you know full well your degree is better and you could school them for days about the same shit.
User avatar #407215 to #407173 - thechosentroll (23 hours ago) [-]
As an engineering student, I am contractually obliged to bring up the fact that I'm an engineering student every chance I get.
User avatar #407253 to #407215 - Blackrain (21 hours ago) [-]
I'm currently working on my PhD in Particle Physics, come at me bro!

Please don't, I have a shit ton to do
User avatar #407236 to #407215 - thegrohltroll (22 hours ago) [-]
Yeah but I did my research on wikipedia. Lvl me bro
User avatar #407179 to #407173 - joshlol (07/27/2015) [-]
I don't mind that, at least with a degree a person spent 3 or more years working on it.

I'm more rused by the amount of pride people feel when the sports team they support wins, but that's a different matter.
User avatar #407175 to #407173 - dalokan ONLINE (07/27/2015) [-]
whats ur degree
#407180 to #407175 - nimba (07/27/2015) [-]
better than urs m8
#407150 - volero (07/27/2015) [-]
I got a grand total of 4 hours of sleep last night because the stray cat my mom picked up decided to have her kittens on the day she got her before we had time to prepare today.
Now I can't go back to sleep because I need to keep an eye on them because she has to work.
User avatar #407156 to #407150 - thegrohltroll (07/27/2015) [-]
The cat had to work a day after giving birth? #Respect
#407159 to #407156 - volero (07/27/2015) [-]
I'm so tired right now I don't know what I'm saying most of the time.
User avatar #407160 to #407159 - thegrohltroll (07/27/2015) [-]
You're not gonna sleep for the next month nigga
#407151 to #407150 - volero (07/27/2015) [-]
Also, my room smells like kitty after birth.
User avatar #407149 - Ihazfunkitty (07/27/2015) [-]
nostalgia critic.
i dont get his way of reviewing things. "im gonna review this movie!" *insert 10 skits that are suppossed to be funny and add nothing to the review* *add a bunch of angry screams*
what i really hate, that this was his formula years ago however its still is. normally people develop and change their formula. however this fuckwitt didnt and hes still just an angry
unfunny faggot on the internet
#407193 to #407149 - anon (07/27/2015) [-]
Eh, I disagree.
Though I find his earlier reviews funnier, he restricted himself and his character to a smaller diagrammatic on purpose because he only wanted to review things he experienced first hand and only reviewed things from his childhood. Now, his newer reviews open a lot of possibilities to what he can talk about, like the Matrix or Planet of the Apes, things that fans had been asking him to review for a long time. But yeah, he does throw in a lot of unnecessary characters and skits that I think he just does to give actors he knows a chance to get known on the internet.
I still enjoy the Nostalgia Critic, but I can understand perfectly why others don't.