Show:   Highest Rated Top Rated Newest

Latest users (7): bolieve, bondofsnow, damandan, kkKhris, skullnigga, theassmancometh, theonlyg, anonymous(3).
User avatar #40441 - bondofsnow ONLINE (52 minutes ago) [-]
Who wants to bet we don't see a Royal Rumble in Pennsylvania ever again? I've noticed that PA fans, both in Philly and Pitt, are real touchy about their wrestling. They'll tell you how it is and don't hesitate to boo the top stars... something I don't think WWE appreciates haha.
User avatar #40443 to #40441 - theassmancometh (12 minutes ago) [-]
Explain to me why WWE should be considered a sport. Why aren't you following MMA which is a legitimate combat sport?
#40437 - saltyfries ONLINE (55 minutes ago) [-]
murrlogic
User avatar #40438 to #40437 - murrlogic ONLINE (54 minutes ago) [-]
Did you fucking see the post show

>Cena calling out Rusev
>The Rock befrating Tom Phillips in the most asshole way possible
User avatar #40439 to #40438 - saltyfries ONLINE (54 minutes ago) [-]
umm, no WWE network here?
User avatar #40440 to #40439 - murrlogic ONLINE (53 minutes ago) [-]
Maybe its for the best you missed it

You have to do with Reigns what they did with Batista

You can't make him a face anymore. Which is why Brock is a face now
#40385 - saltyfries ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Watched Royal Rumble, on a scale of 1-10 for the Royal Rumble match itself, 3/10, *SPOILER ALERT!*  Roman Reigns is too green, the fact as soon as D Bry got eliminated, everyone in Philly knew what was coming just like Pitt did last year, those fans in PA are not stupid! WWE has now screwed up twice in a row at Royal Rumble. WWE is making themselves too predictable, and they're not listening to whom the crowd wants. Sort of like the government, they don't listen to the people, and when they do "listen" to the people, they misinterpret what the people want into what they want. Roman Reigns only got a pop last year because nobody wanted Batista to win, and Batista won, with no D Bry in the rumble at all. This year D Bry got eliminated early, and Philly did not like it... Roman Reigns is a good wrestler, but it's too soon for him, he's not ready, his promos are terrible, he can't read a line, and his moves are WAY too much like Cena. WWE pushed him because they THOUGHT the people liked him because of what happened at last years royal rumble. It was nice to see the Rock though! Also DDP and Bubba Ray Dudley both made appearances! AND LOOKED GOOD! So the points go to the legends and the Rock, but once again WWE screwed up at the Royal Rumble. They are making it more and more predictable, and even casual fans are catching up now, WWE, you can't fool us anymore!
TL;DR WWE dun goofed again  darealsnooki murrlogic spinthatrecord bondofsnow
Watched Royal Rumble, on a scale of 1-10 for the Royal Rumble match itself, 3/10, *SPOILER ALERT!* Roman Reigns is too green, the fact as soon as D Bry got eliminated, everyone in Philly knew what was coming just like Pitt did last year, those fans in PA are not stupid! WWE has now screwed up twice in a row at Royal Rumble. WWE is making themselves too predictable, and they're not listening to whom the crowd wants. Sort of like the government, they don't listen to the people, and when they do "listen" to the people, they misinterpret what the people want into what they want. Roman Reigns only got a pop last year because nobody wanted Batista to win, and Batista won, with no D Bry in the rumble at all. This year D Bry got eliminated early, and Philly did not like it... Roman Reigns is a good wrestler, but it's too soon for him, he's not ready, his promos are terrible, he can't read a line, and his moves are WAY too much like Cena. WWE pushed him because they THOUGHT the people liked him because of what happened at last years royal rumble. It was nice to see the Rock though! Also DDP and Bubba Ray Dudley both made appearances! AND LOOKED GOOD! So the points go to the legends and the Rock, but once again WWE screwed up at the Royal Rumble. They are making it more and more predictable, and even casual fans are catching up now, WWE, you can't fool us anymore!
TL;DR WWE dun goofed again
darealsnooki murrlogic spinthatrecord bondofsnow
#40427 to #40385 - brightrai ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Obligatory gif reaction thread, here.
Obligatory gif reaction thread, here.
#40428 to #40427 - saltyfries ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I don't either, wish I could help you
#40405 to #40385 - damandan has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #40407 to #40405 - brightrai ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Since he returned today.
User avatar #40406 to #40405 - saltyfries ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
DUDE! I PUT A SPOILER!

Yeah he was the number 3 entrant in the Royal Rumble, he got a massive fucking pop!
User avatar #40408 to #40406 - damandan (1 hour ago) [-]
I though he was with them for a while
User avatar #40409 to #40408 - saltyfries ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
TNA? No he quit, TNA couldn't pay him. Same with Devon but he's still in the indies.
User avatar #40410 to #40409 - damandan (1 hour ago) [-]
HOW DO THEY NOT HAVE BOTH
User avatar #40411 to #40410 - saltyfries ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
idk, Vince I think has alzheimers
User avatar #40400 to #40385 - spinthatrecord (1 hour ago) [-]
the triple threat was great. The rumble had some great mark out moments but the ending was predicted the way big show and kane just eliminated everyone that people might of wanted to win was really shietly done as well.
#40412 to #40400 - brightrai ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
It honestly was a great match. I had my hopes up for Rollins to leave as champ regardless of winning or cashing in, but I'm not too upset at that, cause Rollins performed GREAT, and I'm glad Cena didn't win.
It's really just the Rumble match that was an utter disaster.
#40415 to #40414 - brightrai ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
>WWE's wild ride
>WWE's wild ride
User avatar #40417 to #40415 - saltyfries ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
OLE AMIGO!
User avatar #40418 to #40417 - brightrai ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
OLE!!!
User avatar #40419 to #40418 - saltyfries ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
2012: 1st El Generico ROH Theme Song "Olé" [High Quality] ᴴᴰ
#40420 to #40419 - brightrai ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
>tfw no more Generico
User avatar #40421 to #40420 - saltyfries ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
WWE NXT: "Worlds Apart" ► Sami Zayn 3rd Theme Song but hey this guy is alright! Speaking of NXT, I hope their show on Feb. 11 kicks Royal Rumble's ass!
User avatar #40422 to #40421 - brightrai ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I like this Sami Zayn guy's moves, he reminds me of someone... I like him a lot though, and hope he goes far in WWE.
User avatar #40423 to #40422 - saltyfries ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
and this guy too, his entrance at R Evolution was SICK!
WWE NXT: "Catch Your Breath" ► Finn Bálor 2nd & NEW Theme Song

Yeah about Zayn, he even does the Ole Kick! Like someone we knew before!
User avatar #40424 to #40423 - brightrai ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I love me some Prince Dev---- I mean, Finn Balor.
User avatar #40399 to #40385 - bondofsnow ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Over the years I've started to dislike WWE more and more. They truly don't care for the fans, they've lost all connection to what we want to see and because of that I really have lost interest in them. When the fans wanted Punk, they pushed Del Rio; when fans wanted Ryder, they pushed him for a month or so then dropped him; when fans wanted Ziggler, they pushed him off to the side; last year, when fans were strongly behind Reigns, they pushed Batista.

I'm just glad I can easily watch RoH now...
User avatar #40403 to #40399 - saltyfries ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
when fans wanted Cesaro they pushed Cena and Orton, again, when fans wanted Wyatt, they pushed Cena, AGAIN, when fans wanted Ascension, they fucked with them, when fans wanted Ambrose, he's lost every match.
User avatar #40393 to #40385 - dir ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Damian Mizdow got a bigger pop that Reigns
User avatar #40396 to #40393 - saltyfries ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Bubba Ray got a huge pop!
User avatar #40397 to #40396 - dir ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Hey Its me its me its DDP
User avatar #40398 to #40397 - brightrai ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Also Boogeyman. Who was promptly eliminated.
#40389 to #40385 - brightrai ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
I love how they sent out The Rock to basically say "We know, we know, but HERE'S THE ROCK SO YOU DON'T LEAVE ANGRY
User avatar #40390 to #40389 - saltyfries ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
and they still booed after the initial cheer, Philly wasn't stupid, they would've liked Ambrose or Ziggler, but what a shitty way to end a rumble.
User avatar #40391 to #40390 - brightrai ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Also, muh Curtis Axel
User avatar #40392 to #40391 - saltyfries ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
I laugh how the ring bell went after Show and Kane were eliminated, but I remembered that Rusev wasn't, everyone forgot about him, boy oh boy there were some fuck ups tonight.
User avatar #40394 to #40392 - brightrai ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
I jumped out of my seat when I realized Rusev wasn't eliminated. Yelled when he was speared and promptly eliminated. And also pissed that at the post-show Cena/Rusev was teased. Which means Rusev's streak is going to be over. TO CENA.
User avatar #40395 to #40394 - saltyfries ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Super Cena, killer of heels. destroyer of careers... again WWE has been predictable because that's what we saw going into WM considering the way Rusev has been going
User avatar #40404 to #40395 - spinthatrecord (1 hour ago) [-]
me and everyone in the skype call knew he wasn't eliminated but it ended up being pointless with how he got eliminated.
User avatar #40383 - darealsnooki (3 hours ago) [-]
**darealsnooki used "*roll 1, 1-30*"**
**darealsnooki rolls 12**

What is your Royal Rumble entry number?
User avatar #40401 to #40383 - bondofsnow ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
**bondofsnow used "*roll 1, 1-30*"**
**bondofsnow rolls 01**
User avatar #40402 to #40401 - bondofsnow ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
shiiiiiiiiiiit
User avatar #40388 to #40383 - thatdamnllama (2 hours ago) [-]
**thatdamnllama used "*roll 1, 1-30*"**
**thatdamnllama rolls 03**
User avatar #40386 to #40383 - saltyfries ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
**saltyfries used "*roll 1, 1-30*"**
**saltyfries rolls 15**
User avatar #40379 - thatdamnllama (4 hours ago) [-]
remember when Vincent Lecavalier was an All-Star?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
User avatar #40380 to #40379 - PopcornViking (4 hours ago) [-]
he Iginla, and Jagr were always my 3 favorite players not on the rangers
User avatar #40381 to #40380 - thatdamnllama (4 hours ago) [-]
that Lecavalier-Iginla fight

SO good
#40378 - themanwithnoplan ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
Remember week 7 of the NFL season where we all were wondering if the Seahawks would fall victim to the superbowl curse like everyone else?
#40375 - philyphan (4 hours ago) [-]
Was the all star mvp a fan vote? If not then I don't see how Voracek wasn't the mvp. 3 goals and 3 assists, come on
#40376 to #40375 - saltyfries ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
him and Gaudreau mvp's of the skills competition
User avatar #40364 - hawaiianhappysauce (5 hours ago) [-]
Superbowl pick:

Seattle in a blowout. 45 - 13.

1. Seattle is built similar to the Chiefs. Chiefs dismantled the Patriots.
2. Seattle is #1 in both rushing and defense. Patriots are not in top 5 of anything except scoring. Patriots are shit against the run and have no physical receivers to face the Seattle secondary.
3. Patriots offensive line sucks and will get dominated by Seattle's front.
4. Brady will be under immense pressure and throw interceptions
5. Patriots are 0-2 in Arizona, this includes the Helmet Catch game.
6. Patriots are not physical enough to win.
User avatar #40416 to #40364 - skullnigga ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
brady is 3-0 against teams in the sb that arent the giants
the pats werent the pats when they faced the chiefs
seattle doesnt really have a good d line so i doubt he will be under pressure
"patriots have no physical receivers" lol? do you not know who gronk is? and lafell is pretty physical too
wilson comes off a 4 int performance vs an ok at best gb secondary and the pats secondary is better then gb
the pats know how to adjust at halftime unlike gb lol
if the seahawks were half as bad as they were against gb then the pats will win
#40413 to #40364 - anonymous (1 hour ago) [-]
oh my fucking god shut the fuck up lol your like a whiny baby with this shit
#40382 to #40364 - repostsrepost ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Pats have the 9th ranked Rush defense. Packers have the 23rd. Seattle didn't score a single point against a shitty run D in the first half. Packers pass defense is 10th vs Pats' 17th but well you know, 4 INTs 45 points or anything near it is highly unlikely.
User avatar #40442 to #40382 - hawaiianhappysauce (39 minutes ago) [-]
The key is that New England struggles against teams that can run the football + have good defense: Jets/Chiefs.
User avatar #40374 to #40364 - maxcarnage (4 hours ago) [-]
I don't know if you're qualified to predict pats games anymore
funnyjunk.com/sports/39664#39664 (They Won)
funnyjunk.com/sports/39047#39047 (They Won)
funnyjunk.com/sports/37854#37854 (They Won)
funnyjunk.com/sports/37622#37622 (They Won)
funnyjunk.com/sports/36861#36861 (They Won)
#40370 to #40364 - anonymous (5 hours ago) [-]
what the hell does their record in arizona have to do with anything?
User avatar #40360 - MillionsKnives (5 hours ago) [-]
Johansen got the MVP. He wasn't even the best person on his own team.
#40361 to #40360 - hockeykicksass (5 hours ago) [-]
Wow the Blue Jackets player won MVP in Columbus, what a coincidence
User avatar #40362 to #40361 - MillionsKnives (5 hours ago) [-]
Tavares ties the goal scored in an ASG record with 4
Voracek ties the most points in an ASG record with 6

Yet they give it to a guy who had 2 goals and 2 assists.
#40347 - blazingpelt (9 hours ago) [-]
rip
what a fucking idiot
User avatar #40349 to #40347 - MillionsKnives (8 hours ago) [-]
Wow, such a promising career and can't be bothered to not smoke weed. Just so stupid.
#40350 to #40349 - anonymous (7 hours ago) [-]
He was suspended for drinking alcohol this time, not smoking marijuana.
#40352 to #40350 - repostsrepost ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
you can flunk a drug test for alcohol?
#40354 to #40352 - anonymous (7 hours ago) [-]
Because Josh Gordon got a DUI in 2014, he is not allowed to drink alcohol.
User avatar #40351 to #40350 - MillionsKnives (7 hours ago) [-]
Okay, but if you're not suppose to be doing it, then why do it? He's going to lose out on millions of dollars because he can't follow simple rules.
#40344 - damandan (9 hours ago) [-]
Saltyfries
User avatar #40355 to #40344 - saltyfries ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
ha
User avatar #40343 - PopcornViking (10 hours ago) [-]
Матч Звезд 2015: Сумасшедший буллит Гусева /KHL All Star Game 2015: Sick penalty shot by Gusev

0:22
User avatar #40353 to #40343 - theguyishere (7 hours ago) [-]
That move is so 2010
#40336 - murrlogic ONLINE (11 hours ago) [-]
bolieve
saltyfries
brightrai
fuckberries
mrpeep
fukkendragonite
ZenMacros

its time for the 2015 Royal Rumble Pre-game show

We have a horrifically underwhelming card for you tonight.

Adam Rose, Cesaro, and Tyson Kidd will face Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston, and Big E in a 3 on 3 Elimination Match

Jimmy and Jey Uso will defend the WWE Tag-Team Championships against The Miz and Damien Sandow...again.

Divas Champion Nikki Bella and her sister Brie will take on Natalya and Paige in a standard Tag match

“The Road Dogg” Jesse James and “The Badass” Billy Gunn will take on Viktor and Konnor NXT’s Ascension

Brock Lesnar will defend the WWE Championship against Money in the Bank winner Seth Rollins and John Cena
User avatar #40426 to #40336 - bolieve ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Also the show was great. I don't see how you can complain
User avatar #40433 to #40426 - murrlogic ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Your boy Bo wasn't even in the fucking rumble match
User avatar #40434 to #40433 - bolieve ONLINE (58 minutes ago) [-]
I know, it's a tragedy.
User avatar #40436 to #40434 - murrlogic ONLINE (55 minutes ago) [-]
The inspirational One was denied his Mania moment
User avatar #40425 to #40336 - bolieve ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I'm calling Reigns to win the rumble
#40387 to #40336 - brightrai has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #40377 to #40336 - caradecocou (4 hours ago) [-]
The winner of the 2004 RR was [CENSORED]
User avatar #40359 to #40336 - brightrai ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
If anyone needs a stream: taima.tv/r/wooo
User avatar #40367 to #40359 - saltyfries ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
error 520 it's not loading for me
User avatar #40371 to #40367 - brightrai ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
Works fine for me
Try again: taima.tv/r/wooo
If not, try: taima.tv/r/woooalt
User avatar #40372 to #40371 - saltyfries ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
my buddy murr got me
User avatar #40373 to #40372 - brightrai ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
Ah, just saw
User avatar #40358 to #40336 - brightrai ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
I'm a little late on predictions, I missed the preshow already

>Usos vs Miz & Mizdow
I want Miz & Mizdow to win, but unfortunately, USOSWINLOL

>Bellas vs Natayla & Paige
I hope Nattie and Paige win, but they gotta keep the Bellas strong

>NAO vs Ascension
ASCENSION PLS. I swear if Old Age Outlaws win and bury them even harder I'm going to lose my shit.

>Lesnar VS Cena VS Rollins
Don't know how it's going down, but I hope Rollins walks out as WWE Champ. Whether he wins, or cashes in.

>RR Match
I'm rooting for D-Bry or Ambrose.
But I unfortunately think Roman Reigns is going to win.
User avatar #40356 to #40336 - saltyfries ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
need stream link now!
User avatar #40366 to #40357 - saltyfries ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
error 520
User avatar #40369 to #40368 - saltyfries ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
thanks buddy :3
User avatar #40365 to #40357 - saltyfries ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
not loading
User avatar #40363 to #40357 - saltyfries ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
thanks buddy
User avatar #40345 to #40336 - kkKhris ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
my predictions
>Adam Rose, Cesaro, and Tyson Kidd vs A New Day
team jobber white VS team jobber black, I'll go with Rose, Cesaro, and Kidd to get the win

> Usos vs Miz and Mizdow
Usos win. Miz and Mizdow will have a fall out setting up to a WM match

>Divas aka piss brake aka NEXT

>The old age outlaws vs the Ascension
O you didn't know. the Ascension will turn NAO in to jobbers

>WWE Championship Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena vs. Seth Rollins
CENA wins, fuck. Rollins will almost wins but Randy Orton come back screws Rollins over (no cash in)

>Royal Rumble match
wwe needs to look to the future,
someone young less then 30y in not Randy Orton
someone with no major health issues ie not Daniel Bryan
someone who can talk for shit ie not roman reigns
so my pick is Dean MOTHER FUCKING Ambrose.

User avatar #40341 to #40336 - damandan (10 hours ago) [-]
Wiki says the RR is the 2nd thing. I dont like that
User avatar #40342 to #40341 - damandan (10 hours ago) [-]
The 2nd match*
User avatar #40340 to #40336 - ZenMacros ONLINE (10 hours ago) [-]
>6 man tag
I don't give a shit. I mean I really don't care. I love four of the six guys involved and I still couldn't care less. Shuck n Jive wins, though.

>Tag title match
Usos, Miz and Mizdow have a falling out, which continues in the Rumble match with some funny shenanigans. Mizdow eliminates Miz.

>Divas
Who cares.

>Tag match #3
Also don't care, but Demolition wins.

>WWEWHC
This is a hard one. Bork wins, Seth cashes in afterward.

>Rumble
Ramen or Deano. Also predicting Rocky to show up and start a feud with Ramen (Well not predicting, but hoping).

Despite the tragically underwhelming undercard, I'm hyped as fuck for the main events. This is one of those rare Rumbles where there are so many possibilities that it's hard to really make a prediction without second guessing yourself. It's gonna be fun.
#40339 to #40336 - kkKhris has deleted their comment [-]
#40338 to #40336 - mrpeep (10 hours ago) [-]
Re-posting my predictions from /wwe/.

>Team CAT (Cesaro, Adam, Tyson) vs. New Day
New Day.

>The Usos vs. Miz and Mizdow
Usos.

>The Ascension vs. The New Age Outlaws
The Ascension.

>Paige and Natalya vs. The Bella Twins
Paige and Natalya.

>Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena vs. Seth Rollins
Cena; then Rollins cashes in MitB.

>The Royal Rumble Match Winner
Ambrose.
Re-posting my predictions from /wwe/.

>Team CAT (Cesaro, Adam, Tyson) vs. New Day
New Day.

>The Usos vs. Miz and Mizdow
Usos.

>The Ascension vs. The New Age Outlaws
The Ascension.

>Paige and Natalya vs. The Bella Twins
Paige and Natalya.

>Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena vs. Seth Rollins
Cena; then Rollins cashes in MitB.

>The Royal Rumble Match Winner
Ambrose.
User avatar #40335 - damandan (11 hours ago) [-]
averagewhitekid plataeiou thatdamnllama

I've watched the last 2 game and I want to know some stuff about the Bolts player. I know about Stamkos, Callahan, and Bishop but what about the rest?
User avatar #40337 to #40335 - thatdamnllama (10 hours ago) [-]
Killorn - all around good player, great hockey mind
Drouin - give him a few years and he should be one of the best players in the NHL
Palat - very underrated player, really good offensively and defensively
Johnson - really fast, probably our MVP this year
Kucherov - sucked last year, kicking all kinds of ass this year
Filppula - really reliable forward, kind of having an off year
Paquette - kind of a meh player all around, but really tough
Brown - meh offensively, really good defensively
Boyle - good penalty killer, tall guy, really reliable
Morrow - short, feisty

Hedman - one of the best defensemen in the league, only getting better
Stralman - makes his defensive partners look better
Carle - no.
Garrison - real powerful slap shot, pretty good defensively
Sustr - no.
Barberio - getting better, still needs work
Gudas - out for pretty much the season, really tough, really needed for the Bolts

Nabokov - alright backup goalie, could be better.
User avatar #40329 - PopcornViking (13 hours ago) [-]
Best NHL Hits 2010 - Present

reuploaded my video cause it was still a little wacky before
User avatar #40330 to #40329 - PopcornViking (13 hours ago) [-]
hockeykicksass saltyfries millionsknives bondofsnow
User avatar #40346 to #40330 - MillionsKnives (9 hours ago) [-]
Good shit, man. Always like seeing big, clean hits.
User avatar #40348 to #40346 - PopcornViking (9 hours ago) [-]
thanks

syncing the clips to the song took much longer than i expected lol
#40320 - darealsnooki (15 hours ago) [-]
**darealsnooki used "*roll 1, 11-99*"**
**darealsnooki rolls 92**

It's that time again. Roll dubs to take my FJ Hardcore Championship
User avatar #40331 to #40320 - suddenk (12 hours ago) [-]
**suddenk used "*roll 1, 0-99*"**
**suddenk rolls 33**
User avatar #40332 to #40331 - darealsnooki (12 hours ago) [-]
Congratulations on winning the FJ Hardcore Championship

Now that you have it, you must defend it daily. Are you okay with that?
User avatar #40334 to #40332 - suddenk (12 hours ago) [-]
User avatar #40327 to #40320 - kkKhris ONLINE (13 hours ago) [-]
**kkKhris used "*roll 1, 11-99*"**
**kkKhris rolls 59**
User avatar #40323 to #40320 - PopcornViking (14 hours ago) [-]
11-99 is pretty much cheating
User avatar #40324 to #40323 - darealsnooki (14 hours ago) [-]
Yea, I have myself to blame for two things:

-Rolling(Because I'm not contending for it)

-Half-assing a roll(11-99)
User avatar #40322 to #40320 - PopcornViking (14 hours ago) [-]
**PopcornViking used "*roll 1, 0-99*"**
**PopcornViking rolls 52**
#40318 - blazingpelt (16 hours ago) [-]
Holy shit, Aaron Rodgers is an engineer
User avatar #40311 - hawaiianhappysauce (21 hours ago) [-]
Ok, lets be real here. Do any of you actually believe the Patriots are going to win the SB? Lets face it. Seattle has the best defense and the best running game. I would be happy if the patriots lost by under 7.
#40325 to #40311 - repostsrepost ONLINE (14 hours ago) [-]
4 INTs
No points in the first half
blowout win in AFC championship
No Giants in SB

Not a sure thing but if I were a betting man, I'd have to go Pats.
#40319 to #40311 - anonymous (15 hours ago) [-]
You don't think the Pats will win?
Color me shocked
User avatar #40312 to #40311 - iridium ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
I think they are. Strange things happen in the playoffs. If it takes a fluke for Green Bay to lose, anything can happen.