Home Funny Pictures YouTube Funny Videos Funny GIFs Text/Links Channels Search
Show:   Highest Rated Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:

Anonymous commenting is allowed
User avatar #23076 - silvermarsh (5 hours ago) [-]
Fucking Detroit
Love them. Please sweep Boston.
#23080 to #23076 - kovymast (3 hours ago) [-]
It would be awesome. Lucic, what a dick...
It would be awesome. Lucic, what a dick...
#23084 to #23080 - theassmancometh (3 hours ago) [-]
Unrelated crotch shot from a couple weeks ago
Unrelated crotch shot from a couple weeks ago
#23073 - hockeykicksass (5 hours ago) [-]
The Dallas Stars have the best twitter in sports
User avatar #23082 to #23073 - thatdamnllama (3 hours ago) [-]
Dallas and San Jose have amazing twitter feeds
#23071 - anonymous (6 hours ago) [-]
Datsyuk is a magician
#23069 - saltyfries (7 hours ago) [-]
User avatar #23070 to #23069 - saltyfries (7 hours ago) [-]
also holy shit I saw the broken cover ball, how the fuck...
#23072 to #23070 - bondofsnow (6 hours ago) [-]
I just want the Pirates to do good, is that too much to ask for? I feel like they're falling back into their old habits again.

The broken ball though, holy shit.
User avatar #23079 to #23072 - theassmancometh (4 hours ago) [-]
Don't worry, bro. Pedro and Neil had bad days at the plate and balls generally didn't bounce our way. One broke open for fucks sake. If it didn't they wouldn't have scored that 5th run after. We got the bases loaded twice. Pedro, Neil and Starling couldn't do anything with it but we still created those situations. Were only 17 games in, you can't criticize yet.

User avatar #23081 to #23079 - bondofsnow (3 hours ago) [-]
You're right man, its just I really want the Pirates to go into the post-season. Last year was the first year that they managed to in my lifetime. I'm am making a big deal out of it way too early though, i'll try to cool down. I'm probably making a big deal out of it because the teams I root for (excluding the Flyers) usually don't have winning seasons and haven't won any major championships in recent years...
User avatar #23083 to #23081 - theassmancometh (3 hours ago) [-]
I feel the same way. The pens won it all against the wings in 2009 so I can't claim to be as thirsty as you but damn. If the bucs can get back in the playoffs they have a damn good chance. We're not going to win it all this year but damn do we have a chance.
User avatar #23077 to #23072 - saltyfries (5 hours ago) [-]
funny thing is that Mythbusters busted it, problem is that what they described as knocking the cover off the ball is the entire thing, not a part of it, that shit was sick
User avatar #23078 to #23077 - bondofsnow (5 hours ago) [-]
I loved Alvarez's (Pirates 3rd baseman's) reaction to the ball. A mixture of amazement and confusion (he did manage to throw the "ball" pretty far though).
User avatar #23059 - thatdamnllama (8 hours ago) [-]
holy fuck this is pathetic. that's all she wrote on this game and this series. good night, everyone.
User avatar #23067 to #23059 - MillionsKnives (7 hours ago) [-]
I know it's not Lindbacks fault, but not having Bishop in hurts the team a lot more mentally than it does physically (though obviously it still hurts them physically). The defense is breaking down a lot more and going down early in games hurts the offense as well. There is still a lot of hockey left, but playing the next two in Montreal is going to hurt.
User avatar #23051 - bondofsnow (8 hours ago) [-]
This Brewers - Pirates game is odd.
User avatar #23060 to #23051 - daryldixon (8 hours ago) [-]
Angels game is better
User avatar #23061 to #23060 - bondofsnow (7 hours ago) [-]
I don't get the Angels game where I live. Care to fill me in on what is happening?
User avatar #23063 to #23061 - daryldixon (7 hours ago) [-]
Angels raping tigers
User avatar #23066 to #23063 - saltyfries (7 hours ago) [-]
I'm surprised they allow that on tv
User avatar #23064 to #23063 - bondofsnow (7 hours ago) [-]
I just googled the score. Thats some hardcore rape going on there.
User avatar #23052 to #23051 - saltyfries (8 hours ago) [-]
fuck, and I'm not watching, what happened?
User avatar #23053 to #23052 - bondofsnow (8 hours ago) [-]
Well one of the Brewers just knocked the cover off of a baseball.
User avatar #23054 to #23053 - saltyfries (8 hours ago) [-]
holy shit
User avatar #23055 to #23054 - bondofsnow (8 hours ago) [-]
I don't remember who it was though (i'm a Pirates fan and i'm not too familiar with the Brewer's roster).

Also the Brewers had a major error in the first inning (they pretty much allowed Marte to score on pop-up). And a little bit later one of the Brewers slid into the Pirates 2nd basemen's ankled, cleet first (no blood but the Pirate was probably jabbed by the cleat).
User avatar #23057 to #23055 - saltyfries (8 hours ago) [-]
catcher John Lucroy sometimes Martin Maldonado
User avatar #23056 to #23055 - saltyfries (8 hours ago) [-]
Brewers (aside from Braun) pretty much have a new roster
1B cycles between Mark Reynolds and Overbay
2B cycles between Rickie Weeks and Scooter Gennett
SS Jean Segura (great rookie last year)
3B Aramis Ramirez
LF Khris Davis
CF Carlos Gomez
RF Braun
errors are commonplace but I gotta see this cover ripped off or whatever
User avatar #23058 to #23056 - bondofsnow (8 hours ago) [-]
Well for a new roster they're doing pretty well for themselves this year. And in reference to the Brewers he-man hit, the cover wasn't knocked all the way off part of it was hanging off of the ball (still a pretty cool rare occurrence). I don't know what was better, the cover being knocked off the ball or the Pirate's 3rd basemen's reaction after picking up the torn-up ball.
User avatar #23048 - philliyoMLB (9 hours ago) [-]
Saltyfries I messed up it was Owen Hart I was talking about my uncle was at that match.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Hart
#23049 to #23048 - saltyfries (9 hours ago) [-]
told ya you ever go to Kemper Arena or sprint center?
User avatar #23046 - daryldixon (10 hours ago) [-]
Kings are gonna win the fucking Stanley Cup so stop fucking trying cockfuckingsuckers
User avatar #23047 to #23046 - daryldixon (10 hours ago) [-]
Thunder are gonna win the fucking NBA Finals so stop fucking trying cockfuckingsuckers
User avatar #23065 to #23047 - skullnigga (7 hours ago) [-]
Rockets*
User avatar #23043 - skullnigga (12 hours ago) [-]
OPOY: peyton manning
DPOY: brian cushing
Comeback player of the year: matt schaub
MVP: jamaal charles
OROY:sammy watkins
DROY: jadeveon clowney
Coach of the year: lovie smith
User avatar #23044 to #23043 - hawaiianhappysauce (11 hours ago) [-]
I hate to break it to you, but denver is not going 13-3 this year.
User avatar #23062 to #23044 - skullnigga (7 hours ago) [-]
I never said they were, but they habe the best receiving corp
User avatar #23068 to #23062 - hawaiianhappysauce (7 hours ago) [-]
I don't think any of your picks are good though, mainly because those teams are not going to play as well. Maybe Matt Schaub will be CPOY though. But Peyton won't be OPOY because Denver is probably going to go 11-5. It's not going to be Brian Cushing since it's the texans and the texans are going to go 10-6 I think.

I like Jamaal Charles, I think he is the most important player of the Chiefs, but I also think that the chiefs will have an 8-8 or 9-7 record and that might prevent Charles from getting MVP.

Not sure about the Rookies or coaches since Houston going from 2-14 to a 10-6 year would be nice and put Smith in the running. But at the same time last year Reid didn't win it, but Ron Rivera did.
#23036 - qwertyjr (17 hours ago) [-]
Whose ready for NBA playoffs this Saturday?
User avatar #23042 to #23036 - skullnigga (13 hours ago) [-]
My rocket bout to kill the blazers
User avatar #23045 to #23042 - therambohawk (10 hours ago) [-]
Oh hell Na
User avatar #23027 - silvermarsh (04/18/2014) [-]
Of course Colorado has to score to delay my sleep even longer.
User avatar #23028 to #23027 - hawaiianhappysauce (04/18/2014) [-]
And they win.
#23025 - spazzin (04/18/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #23024 - bondofsnow (04/18/2014) [-]
Overtime is finally over! Now I can go to sleep.
User avatar #23029 to #23024 - hawaiianhappysauce (04/18/2014) [-]
Chicago looked like the better team in that game.
User avatar #23030 to #23029 - bondofsnow (04/18/2014) [-]
I agree, I thought they were going to be the Blues. I was wrong though...
User avatar #23031 to #23030 - bondofsnow (04/18/2014) [-]
*beat
User avatar #23032 to #23031 - hawaiianhappysauce (04/18/2014) [-]
The blues had some lucky breaks in that game. The goalie pushed his own player in front of the net, which lead to a save. If the Blues are having trouble winning games at home then they are going to have even more trouble on the road.
User avatar #23033 to #23032 - bondofsnow (04/18/2014) [-]
I doubt the Blues will be around for much longer (but then again, I was almost certain the Blackhawks were going to win todays game).
User avatar #23026 to #23024 - bondofsnow (04/18/2014) [-]
I'm kind of sad that it is over though, it was really fun to watch.
User avatar #23023 - silvermarsh (04/18/2014) [-]
And fans in Chicago and St Louis get to "enjoy" another period of sudden death hockey.
Good luck you guys.
#23019 - spazzin (04/18/2014) [-]
>this blackhawks/blues game
User avatar #23022 to #23019 - silvermarsh (04/18/2014) [-]
PLEASE I JUST WANT TO WATCH AT LEAST A MINUTE OF THE SHARKS-KINGS GAME
SOMEONE SCORE SO I CAN CHANGE THE CHANNEL
#23020 to #23019 - qwertyjr (04/18/2014) [-]
Double overtime, this whole game has been a wild ride
User avatar #23021 to #23020 - spazzin (04/18/2014) [-]
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
User avatar #23017 - cycloneclone ONLINE (04/18/2014) [-]
Blue Jays really dun goofed
#23016 - qwertyjr (04/18/2014) [-]
Rangers won
User avatar #23014 - silvermarsh (04/18/2014) [-]
2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs OT Game #2: St Louis-Chicago Game 1
ohboyherewego.jpg
#23013 - bondofsnow (04/18/2014) [-]
At the Pirates game, the fans do Daniel Bryan's "Yes" chant (motion and all).  I'm wondering if the fans at other baseball parks/stadiums/fields do this.
At the Pirates game, the fans do Daniel Bryan's "Yes" chant (motion and all). I'm wondering if the fans at other baseball parks/stadiums/fields do this.
#23050 to #23013 - saltyfries (9 hours ago) [-]
the fact that Bryan started a chant that's seeped into other sports is about as awesome as how relevant Steve Austin was.
User avatar #23018 to #23013 - choochoomofo (04/18/2014) [-]
The fans did it a few days ago at the Cubs game and they also did it at the Cardinals game a few days ago, so I think it is becoming a new trend in sports I'm not claiming that WWE is a sport, don't get butthurt at me.
User avatar #23011 - thisistheguy (04/18/2014) [-]
Anyone know where I could stream some decent hockey?