Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search
hide menu

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Highest Rated Top Rated Newest
auto-refresh every 1 2 3 5 seconds


Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#60830 - economic (04/01/2014) [-]
"No really, we're your friends"
-Jews in Europe
#60842 to #60830 - xxxsonic fanxxx (04/01/2014) [-]
nazi germany tried to do the same
how is that different?
#60851 to #60842 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
To each their own.
User avatar #60843 to #60842 - netzjager (04/01/2014) [-]
[Citation Needed]

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."
- Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi in "Praktischer Idealismus"

He is just using the ambiguity of out-of-context quotes to trick us into believing the Jews have a Supremacy point of view like the Nazis. Not the best bait on the line, he should keep the anti-Jew posts on /Pol/ and leave it to our local Nazi Schnizel
User avatar #60934 to #60843 - economic (04/01/2014) [-]
>implying you have to be a nazi to hate the jews.

>Global Anti-Semitism and the Erosion of Shame
www.huffingtonpost.com/abraham-h-foxman/global-anti-semitism-and_b_4769804.html

>Report: Anti-Semitic atmosphere sweeping over the world
www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4481095,00.html

If the jews want to race mix they can. Tell them to keep their claws off Europe.
User avatar #60936 to #60934 - netzjager (04/01/2014) [-]
> First use of the term "Nazi" was to Anon's Nazi Germany Supremacy View Point and the second use was to say that he is a Nazi.

> Thank you for the Cites
User avatar #60937 to #60936 - economic (04/01/2014) [-]
Ah, my bad.
Perhaps the "next" holocaust can get rid of them all. God knows we to one two uniflu the kikes.
#60850 to #60843 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Here you go.
User avatar #60821 - netzjager (04/01/2014) [-]
Capitalist Role Call
User avatar #60952 to #60951 - netzjager (04/01/2014) [-]
close enough
User avatar #60825 to #60821 - netzjager (04/01/2014) [-]
Undeadwill Pebar Johnstuartmill

Looks like the gang is all here and Pebar
#60812 - xxxsonic fanxxx (04/01/2014) [-]
Niggers vs. Abos
User avatar #60828 to #60812 - hellomynameisbill (04/01/2014) [-]
abos are better. at least they're not as bad as fucking bogans. in north america, "niggers" apparently are aggressive and a tinge dumb. abos are just annoying. but I absolutely hate some samoan youngins. or some serbian youngins. samoan australians are the real "niggers" of australia, while serbian australians are like the italian americans
#60814 to #60812 - netzjager (04/01/2014) [-]
Wrong board, that's the Pokemon Board you want to go to

Nigger is best starter
User avatar #60813 to #60812 - ghostpoliticstcr (04/01/2014) [-]
You're lucky you're not in the hood talkn that garbage.
#60817 to #60813 - johnstuartmill (04/01/2014) [-]
> Implying he is of a race that should be scared to talk "that garbage in the hood."
User avatar #60818 to #60817 - ghostpoliticstcr (04/01/2014) [-]
Is this a down low black thing?
User avatar #60815 to #60813 - netzjager (04/01/2014) [-]
You new here aren't you?
User avatar #60816 to #60815 - ghostpoliticstcr (04/01/2014) [-]
Shove it up your ass, I ain't a goddamn newfag.
User avatar #60820 to #60816 - netzjager (04/01/2014) [-]
Could have fooled me, getting butthurt over an Anon post
User avatar #60819 to #60816 - johnstuartmill (04/01/2014) [-]
Could have fooled me.
#60806 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/31/2014) [-]
Does a politician's personal life or character affect your vote at all?

Like, if you had a lot of views in common with a candidate. Would you consider not voting for them if you found out that they've cheated on their spouse? Or if they used to have substance abuse problems?
User avatar #60811 to #60806 - netzjager (04/01/2014) [-]
A politician should be able to remove his personal life from his job when making decisions as a representative of the people. Unless his personal life greatly disrupts his role as a politician, then to me it does not matter if he is a meth-head with a bad twitch as long as he represents his constituents well. If not then Politics just turns into a beauty contest with no real substance for the will of the people.
User avatar #60810 to #60806 - hawaiianhappysauce (04/01/2014) [-]
I guess it depends. I do think Newt is a smart individual, but lets face it, I didn't vote for him in the primary because he has so much baggage and wont win. So my final answer is in a primary, yes, in a general election, not really.
User avatar #60809 to #60806 - pebar (04/01/2014) [-]
not really, no
User avatar #60789 - drastronomy (03/31/2014) [-]
ITT
- Cigarettes, snuff and other narcotics and their effects on a productive society
- How such things affect education
- what to do with trouble-making students who do nothing but vandalize and bring violence to otherwise great schools
User avatar #60798 to #60789 - johnstuartmill (03/31/2014) [-]
> Illegal narcotics effect society by being used as a huge source of revenue for gangs. legal narcotics do not do much because tobacco only give you a small chance of cancer, even less 2nd hand.
> Gangs are easily detrimental to society and in this regard illegal narcotics are abused by these gangs by "pushing" their product which effect their consumers productivity.
> Make school completely voluntary. By forcing troubled students to go to school you really create the problem you wish to solve.
User avatar #60827 to #60798 - drastronomy (04/01/2014) [-]
then there would be a 30% or so uneducated percent of people...
User avatar #60860 to #60827 - johnstuartmill (04/01/2014) [-]
Where do they come from and where did you get 30% from?
By your logic, that means 1 in 3 students are classified as "trouble-students" and do not want to learn.
User avatar #60861 to #60860 - drastronomy (04/01/2014) [-]
norway

in high school, they truly are...although the school system itself is great
User avatar #60862 to #60861 - johnstuartmill (04/01/2014) [-]
1 country does not represent the whole planet... If Japan had voluntary school they still will go to school because of their culture.
User avatar #60875 to #60862 - drastronomy (04/01/2014) [-]
does not matter- shit would still skyrocket
User avatar #60884 to #60875 - johnstuartmill (04/01/2014) [-]
Why and how? All you did was assume Norway schools conformed to schools everywhere else in the world. Based on your flawed logic I can not say shit will skyrocket because you have no proof to state 30% of the Earth's population would be categorized as "Troubled students" AND decide not to attend school.
User avatar #60889 to #60884 - drastronomy (04/01/2014) [-]
Only a few would not go to to school if there are rules, right? It causes punishment

If there were no rules, those who feel school is too much/ swaggots who want to be edgy gangsters would drop out as soon as they could - as would mislead children with shitty parents

Here in norway, VGS (11th,12th and 13th grade) is optional yet somewhat required for a job. close to 40% do not attend on time. In private schools that requires you to attend on time if you do not have a reason for absence, only about 1-10% either skip school or show up late.
User avatar #60903 to #60889 - johnstuartmill (04/01/2014) [-]
Yes but like I said Norway is not a demographic for the rest of the world. Culture has its pull on education too. Like I said Japan has a huge focus on education and success and even if it was voluntary they would still go.
What does narcotics and compulsorily school attendance have to do with each other anyways?
If we are taking that into account then I would say using my points that culture degrading due to gangs would decrease significantly and increase school attendance in areas where it would lack.
User avatar #60904 to #60903 - drastronomy (04/01/2014) [-]
my point is: voluntary school would not benefit anyone but those who have learning diabilities, regardless of culture. the numbers vary, but even in japan, if there were no rules, many would stop attending

#60761 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/31/2014) [-]
Could someone tell me how National-Socialism is different from Jewishness?
>They work to support their own community
>They wholeheartedly believe in their own superiority
>They are discriminatory in their homeland against people not of their "race"

Maybe thats another reason they hated hitler, because he was taking their ideology for free
User avatar #60969 to #60761 - byposted (04/01/2014) [-]
German nationalism compares to Zionism, a form of Jewish nationalism, in so far as any two nationalisms on our Earth are similar. You, of course, used national-socialism incorrectly there.
#60764 to #60762 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/31/2014) [-]
>implying the nazis celebrated diversity

you even complain about immigrants destroying your culture
User avatar #60765 to #60764 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
To each their own.
All civilized men deserve a homeland.
User avatar #60775 to #60765 - Shiny ONLINE (03/31/2014) [-]
Good luck convincing a proud lifelong American citizen that Africa or South America is his homeland purely on a racial basis.
User avatar #60905 to #60775 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Do you want me to tell you the history of my nation.
Here is where the name comes from:
Bosona was an old Illyrian name for running water and since my nation had a lot of rivers they named it Bosnia. Simple?

And all Bosnians who share their heritage are like one big family, and I will bring honor my ancestors by staying true to myself and ensuring that we survive no matter what
User avatar #60909 to #60905 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
Well, good for you, I never said that was in any way bad.
User avatar #60913 to #60909 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Thanks.
User avatar #60778 to #60775 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
What?
User avatar #60779 to #60778 - Shiny ONLINE (03/31/2014) [-]
Well, if a black guy was born and raised in the United States, and he has no desire to emigrate, then the US is his homeland. Right?
User avatar #60781 to #60779 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
It's is as much of a homeland as is Sweden to a Bosnian.
User avatar #60783 to #60781 - Shiny ONLINE (03/31/2014) [-]
So, how does fascism resolve this? If this black guy has real world skills and endeavor, then using force on him would be counterproductive, and it's basically impossible to have a functioning nation not on the verge of collapse where the majority of people are useless.
User avatar #60978 to #60783 - byposted (04/02/2014) [-]
A pitiful amount of Blacks in the US, according to the Bell Curve, have an IQ considered college-ready, (115+). It would be reasonable to suggest that the loss of the intelligent Black man you speak of would be more than evened out by the disposal of those majority of US Blacks which have IQs centered around 85.

I am not trying to argue for Schnitzel, but this issue of deporting Blacks is long gone. America's early leaders agreed with the premise of repatriation, but did nothing. Now the beasts are free, and the destruction which they have caused in the South is comparable to Sherman's pillaging.
User avatar #60787 to #60783 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
Roughly 1 in 20 whites are on foodstamps. While nearly 1 in 4 blacks are on foodstamps.
User avatar #60788 to #60787 - Shiny ONLINE (03/31/2014) [-]
So basically, you cannot answer my question on principle and are quoting convenient numbers instead.
User avatar #60831 to #60788 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Answer me this:
Does your mom know you are gay?
Yes or no?

#60786 to #60783 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
Whites are more productive, have a higher average IQ and they depend less on the state than blacks.
We are not retards like the blacks.
User avatar #60807 to #60786 - johnstuartmill (03/31/2014) [-]
Now my main issue with this point is that all humans have the potential to be just as smart as another. A lower IQ and productivity, even though it is true, is only true because white culture has had the conditions necessary to do so. And do remember that the African nations have just recently became civilized in the white perspective and while whites have taken thousands of years to reach the intellectual point we have now, blacks have reached relativity close in less than a few hundred. In that regard, the "inferior" races are developing quicker than the "Superior" races.
#60971 to #60807 - byposted (04/02/2014) [-]
I recognize the warmheartedness involved in advocating that every individual begins on the median – that we all are born equal and remain as such until the environment does it work – but the reality and this "open mind" philosophy are distinct.

On your subscription to the latter, you have undoubtedly been influenced by the liberal media. How many times have you heard horrid educational performance in the inner cities being blamed on insufficient finances, even though pouring money into unproductive pupils will heed little? How many times have you seen the connection made between the path to criminality and how one is raised, as if the individual is but a windup toy, with no capacity for agency, who is set off to move in one unalterable direction?

This is the type of thinking, picture related, which had people believe last year that Trayvon Martin was a victim. Even today, the SJWs cannot be swayed by the decisiveness of the Zimmerman trial, and are stuck in the paradigm of viewing the criminal as the injured party; everything must conform, in their minds, to the stratification of oppressor and oppressed.

Now, I must give you props for acknowledging that there exist racial differences in intelligence and productivity, for this first step is not met by many of your type. When it is, however, the liberal would prefer to remain rationally ignorant, as moving past said first step threatens the discovery of certain facts which are understood to be plants by the Egalitarian Devil – Hitler's essence in the afterlife. Think Dinosaur bones and creationists.

You claim that "White culture" is what makes higher intelligence in the White race, but in what sense does culture influence intelligence? Broadly speaking, culture is absorbed, refined and advanced in proportion to racial capacity.

You claim that Black nations are now considered civilized, but under which standards? Blacks have "reached relatively close" to what exactly? Edging out of prehistory?
User avatar #61180 to #60971 - Shiny ONLINE (04/04/2014) [-]
If you measure the performance of individuals in two distinct groups, you will invariably see differences in each group's aggregate performance, because that is how probability works. The reason all people are technically unequal is the reason egalitarianism is important to begin with.

And the fact that success and modernity are relative concepts is exactly why the race IQ argument is stupid to begin with--it's convenient numbers, nothing more.
User avatar #61056 to #60971 - johnstuartmill (04/03/2014) [-]
I do not recognize that every human being is equal, which I can see how I may have misled you into thinking that, and as much as equality of the races would be nice it is sadly not true.

Well I am sorry to say this but you are wrong on the regard that I have been influenced by the liberal media. I believe the reason those schools have a bad reputation in education is because they, students, do not understand that school is a path towards bettering ones future and thus they do not value it as such.

There are huge differences in races and two of which are intellect and productivity, but I do not see that those "traits" can not change. And if I may Implore, whom do you speak of when you said "your type?"

I do claim that and, hypocritically, I can not say I believe it. I can say that culture can change intelligence when intelligence is stressed in that culture. Example being Japan stressing the need for a good education.

As I said a white perspective. I say this because when Europe colonized Africa they did not see the Africans as civilized people but instead as savages because of their life style and standard of living. I say relatively close because blacks are assimilated into white cultures and even adopted some aspects of other countries into their own.

Nice picture by the way, the watermelon background ties it together real nicely.
User avatar #61057 to #61056 - byposted (04/03/2014) [-]
As with many a phenomenon, the inner-city school issue stems from a reciprocal effect. Being that Blacks have lower average intelligence, one could not expect for this race to excel in any educational environment. But, on the flip side, that minority which has the capability and will to work largely cannot take advantage of it because of the conditions of the ghetto.

To apply the problem simply to culture is not very accurate, I believe, since it negates the idea of racial capacity. If only the students cared undermines the general role of intelligence and how it connects to race.

--

I may have trouble, as you have indicated, defining what you are.

Let me get this straight: You believe that the prominent human races are not equal, but that they may become so through the modification of environment. If this is the case, I have not misunderstood you. You do agree with the statement, "human races are equal," in so far as ability is concerned. "...all humans have the potential to be just as smart as another."


No?

--

Japan did undergo westernization over the course of the 20th century, (first progressing under the sphere of the British, then undergoing reaction in the imperial period and finally being proped into place by WWII) but I have qualms about associating this with 1. The African situation and 2. A change in intelligence.

To address the latter, East/West/South Asians have under their belt ancient civilizations which give evidence as to their ingenuity. In other words, it is not as if Western culture changed orientals from barbarians to gentlemen. They were always of a capable tinder.

Keep the above in mind when we speak of the African, who has not produced a single great civilization in his history. The Levantine and European worlds are responsible for any and all progress the Negro has made.

--

Blacks are assimilated into white culture? I must beg for your indices! Africa is now modernized? West-Hemisphere Blacks have assimilated? What?
User avatar #61059 to #61057 - johnstuartmill (04/03/2014) [-]
I do see your point in this regard.

I would say they are not equal based of their kinetic ability, much like one man has more ability than another, but every race has potential to be greater than another. If by ability you mean potential than yes I agree.

I chose Japan as an example because I share the same thoughts as you have said. The Japanese were a civilized people and would still be even if they were not westernized.

Yes, your confusion is justified... If I am not mistaken slaves, and their offspring, were forced to forgo their culture and this made them adopt the culture of their slave owners. As for a modernized Africa I mean one that is adopting modern concepts, and even though some countries in Africa may fall below the definition of "modern," some have the ability to deserve that title.
User avatar #60841 to #60807 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
We could say it took Pythagoras many years to develop his theorem and it took us only 45 minutes to understand it. So are we at the same level?
Or saying you understand how to use the computer better than the men that invented it.
User avatar #60840 to #60807 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
I don't know why I reply to this but it's kinda my style brah
>And do remember that the African nations have just recently became civilized in the white perspective and while whites have taken thousands of years to reach the intellectual point we have now
They have exsisted longer, and we became smarter and better before them.
We became smart on our own, and we are helping them to become smart, but they aren't not even close to us because we advance as well. We dug them out of the barbaric homeworld and gave them civilization.
User avatar #60839 to #60807 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
>the "inferior" races are developing quicker than the "Superior" races.
Because we help them, and give them a lot of money.
www.statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
#60835 to #60807 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
We masta rejs now.
User avatar #60791 to #60786 - Shiny ONLINE (03/31/2014) [-]
The "racist firefighters" scandal is a common racial boogeyman in America that intentionally drew attention away from the horrid educational standards of NYC's poorer boroughs. The original claim was that because physical ability and endurance is the most important factor in firefighting, the written test was meant to artificially reduce the number of eligible candidates while preserving the jobs of the mostly-white crews. The coincidence of racial disparity was a media gold mind, because all the press cares about is getting attention. It does not prove minorities are all dumb any more than Larry Craig proves that right-wingers are all secretly gay.
#60837 to #60791 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Majority always rules.
User avatar #60854 to #60837 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
Most blacks aren't gangsters.
#60856 to #60854 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Dear brother, we can't assume that all ostrogoths for the actions of a "few". Shure our cities are ruined, our women raped, our Empire is falling but atleast we will around and bend over to our new barbaric overlords because we want to show them how better we are than them.
User avatar #60859 to #60856 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
You have a very strange view of Western life. Do you think we're constantly dodging bullets from poorly aimed firearms every time we leave the house and just pretending it doesn't happen in fear of being branded a racist?
User avatar #60865 to #60859 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
I'm not "western", I'm from the Balkans.
User avatar #60857 to #60856 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
>Dear brother, we can't assume that all ostrogoths for the actions of a "few".
Dear brother, we can't assume that all ostrogoths are bad, for the actions of a "few".
#60855 to #60854 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
But most "gangsters" are blacks.
User avatar #60858 to #60855 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
These crimes are caused by a tiny minority of people, though.
#60863 to #60858 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
If 1 white gets killed by them it's too many.
They are only 13% of the population and they use so much welfare and they cause 50% of violent crime in the states.
User avatar #60868 to #60863 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
Statistics don't work on a perfectly even slope; divisive factors can compound to cause dramatic changes between small differences in groups. "The Color of Crime" is also openly biased and does not portray itself as a scientific journal.
User avatar #60870 to #60868 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
It was not one of the only links and I get my info from the FBI.
User avatar #60873 to #60870 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
I'm not debating the statistics, but what conclusions to derive from them. Statistics without empirical evidence--like, say, hard proof of genetic predisposition to crime in blacks--is objectively debatable.
User avatar #60981 to #60873 - schnizel (04/02/2014) [-]
Not all, most are inherited from the mother and father.
Potato
#60910 to #60873 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
There are a lot of trates carried on with genes.
I know for a fact that shyness is a genetic trait and I know for shure that I'm the same cool mofo like my father.
User avatar #60962 to #60910 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
Genetic traits come in the form of distinct developmental conditions, like autism.
#60899 to #60873 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Just because we share some of it does not make us the same, nor does it make us similar.
User avatar #60908 to #60899 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
I'm not defending retarded Islamic fundie culture, for one thing. Also, genes play little part in what makes you an individual.
User avatar #60880 to #60873 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
>lol, theories like that have never held water.
Nope.
>The only genetic differences we have seen thus far are medical predisposition, physical build and a ton of junk DNA.
Nope.
>The genetic distance between the common chimp and the bonobo is 0.103% (Curnoe, 2003, Table 2), less than half the English-Bantu genetic distance of 0.23%, and therefore either (at least some) sub-Saharan blacks and Eurasians should be classified as different species or the common chimp and the bonobo (and the two species of orangutan) should be classified as the same species. [19] Although wolves (Canis lupus) and dogs (Canis lupus familiaris) are a different species (lupus) than coyotes (Canis latrans), “… there is less mtDNA difference between dogs, wolves, and coyotes than there is between the various ethnic groups of human beings…” (Coppinger).

User avatar #60893 to #60880 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
I hope you realize that that is not at all surprising to even the most liberal scientist. We share most of our DNA with fucking fruit, too.
User avatar #60878 to #60873 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
STEALING
is one thing
SELLING DRUGS, KILLING, GANGS, RAPE
is another
Don't blame everything on muh poor no monies gib monies help plox
Do you want to tell me a story?
User avatar #60876 to #60873 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Also, blacks have the most "warrior" genes which increase agressive behaviour and uncontrolable rage. And they came from barbaric huts into civilization that we have cut of nature from the proces, us helping them was not so helpful.
User avatar #60879 to #60876 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
lol, theories like that have never held water. The only genetic differences we have seen thus far are medical predisposition, physical build and a ton of junk DNA.
User avatar #60874 to #60873 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Go to the FBI site and demand for a yearly report.
User avatar #60877 to #60874 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
Yes, I know, I've seen it. But it's not very alarming, we have horrific urban decay and poverty issues.
User avatar #60767 to #60765 - pebar (03/31/2014) [-]
that's not diversity.....
#60768 to #60767 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
How is that not diversity?
User avatar #60792 to #60768 - Shiny ONLINE (03/31/2014) [-]
Both of these are inherently multicultural. This is why "promoting diversity" is stupid to begin with, because it happens naturally.
User avatar #60834 to #60792 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Nope, men naturally want to be with those like them.
User avatar #60864 to #60834 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
What constitutes "like them"? People don't want to associate themselves with those they find to have disagreeable beliefs or lifestyles, regardless of race.
#60866 to #60864 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Nope, false.
Culture thas a part but it's a collosal part of being from the same ethnicity.
User avatar #60867 to #60866 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
If that is what you want to believe.
User avatar #60869 to #60867 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Put 10 Brits, and 3 Frenchmen in a room guess who will hang out with who?
Also, that is not how I want to believe, scientists have proven that men feel better, happier, more confident, happies with those who have the same culture and race as they do.
User avatar #60871 to #60869 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
They'll hang out based on what interests thet have in common. Brits might be more likely to talk about cricket or whatever limey bullshit they do, but of course, nationality is not ethnicity. Culture is getting increasingly globalist, so younger people of different nationalities are extremely more likely to have things in common, in online games I hear a wide variety of accents and mannerisms from Scandinavians, Scots, etc.
#60872 to #60871 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Ethnicity is more of a race/culture aspect and nationality is from what people you are born from. And I'm not a globalist, nor will I ever be.
Origin:
1250–1300; Middle English < Latin nātiōn- (stem of nātiō ) birth, tribe, equivalent to nāt ( us ) (past participle of nāscī to be born) + -iōn- -ion
And I gota go lift
bye
User avatar #60881 to #60872 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
Not what nation means anymore, but kay.
User avatar #60883 to #60881 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]

na·tion
[ney-shuhn] Show IPA
noun
1.
a large body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious of its unity to seek or to possess a government peculiarly its own: The president spoke to the nation about the new tax.
2.
the territory or country itself: the nations of Central America.
3.
a member tribe of an American Indian confederation.
4.
an aggregation of persons of the same ethnic family, often speaking the same language or cognate languages.
Origin:
1250–1300; Middle English < Latin nātiōn- (stem of nātiō ) birth, tribe, equivalent to nāt ( us ) (past participle of nāscī to be born) + -iōn- -ion
dictionary.reference.com/browse/nation
User avatar #60885 to #60883 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
Exactly. Nations now are formed on ideals, not genetic differences.
User avatar #61376 to #60885 - schnizel (04/06/2014) [-]
Islam hasn't gone far from it's roots. Half of the christians even believe the bible was written by jesus.
#60886 to #60885 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
You cherry pick information.
>a large body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious of its unity to seek or to possess a government peculiarly its own:
>the territory or country itself: the nations of Central America.
>a member tribe of an American Indian confederation.
>an aggregation of persons of the same ethnic family, often speaking the same language or cognate languages.
We all have tribalism and ethnocentrism in us.
Just because you come from a racemixed family does not give you the right to ruin it for the rest of us.
User avatar #60888 to #60886 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
Of course we're all a little centric, but tribalism is from a time where people couldn't be halfway across an entire goddamn planet in half a day. Nationalism separate from ethnicity is natural selection at work: as people are free to pick and choose where they live, leaders need to find racially agnostic ways to get people to vote for them.
User avatar #61377 to #60888 - schnizel (04/06/2014) [-]
But with that you still don't need them?
User avatar #61198 to #60888 - schnizel (04/05/2014) [-]
And UK is turning into a bitch for the muslims like Sweden.
And why the hell should you be importing muslims to the US?
User avatar #61367 to #61198 - Shiny ONLINE (04/06/2014) [-]
Sweden isn't that bad, since people are starting to realize that radicals calling themselves social democrats are still radicals.
We also import with no discrimination based on protected class, since only individuals matter. In America, religious extremism of all kinds is justly not tolerated.
User avatar #61197 to #60888 - schnizel (04/05/2014) [-]
They are all a part of the same cult.
User avatar #61196 to #60888 - schnizel (04/05/2014) [-]
It's not the "radicals", it's islam.
It's Not the ''Radical Shaykh'' it's Islam - Fahad Qureshi
User avatar #61366 to #61196 - Shiny ONLINE (04/06/2014) [-]
People have never had trouble killing over Christianity or Scientology. Islam is no different.
#61134 to #60888 - schnizel (04/04/2014) [-]
The British took our guns away that helped the serbs to kill our civilians. They are not the first in my book but they are still European.
But the thing is,
>they just want to let them decide where they want to live instead of forcing them to stay in the Middle East with the other savages and oil barons
is not the main reason.
The real reason is simple, they want UK. There might be some who are "normal" but more than 80% of them said they are muslim, then British. Almost 34% of the youth support a global khalifate. And this is done in 2008, imagine how many support it now?
User avatar #61179 to #61134 - Shiny ONLINE (04/04/2014) [-]
Bin Laden focused his terrorist agendas on the US, but tons of Muslims still emigrate here simply because if they aren't Islamic radicals, nobody wants to lay a finger on 'em. The UK's draconian and self-defeating law makes it a target for Islamics while making it less attractive for the rest of the Middle East.
#60985 to #60888 - schnizel (04/02/2014) [-]
Same as this one.
User avatar #60982 to #60888 - schnizel (04/02/2014) [-]
And I don't see how importing muslims who want to destroy our culture will help.
User avatar #61130 to #60982 - Shiny ONLINE (04/04/2014) [-]
Nobody wants to import Muslims, they just want to let them decide where they want to live instead of forcing them to stay in the Middle East with the other savages and oil barons (read: savages).
Nobody's fault but yours if you can't separate belief from action. The UK is a culturally stunted shithole that integrates church and state, so honestly they had it coming.
#60912 to #60888 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Picture also related.
User avatar #60963 to #60912 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
Tradition needs room to evolve and grow, though, that is how it is preserved.
#60911 to #60888 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
I only need 150 people to start a continue a race and to avoid inbreeding, since I got millions that won't be a problem. And we still have 70-80% of our Illyrian genes.
Picture related, my ancestors
User avatar #60901 to #60888 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Nope, Rome killed themselves, and just because I'm supposed to die does not mean I won't have kids to carry on our family traditions and our family name.
And Rome 50% killed itself before the barbarians attacked.
User avatar #60907 to #60901 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
I agree, but passing on tradition through breeding seems.... fatalist.
User avatar #60902 to #60901 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Well, its was growing old and degenerate BUT
MARCUS AURELIUS
did save the empire during his reign and he restored the nations wealth and culture and he improved the roman military and he removed the barbarians from Rome and its borders
Just because we are going to die one day, does not mean we should kill ourselves or to wait for death. We should live it.
#60897 to #60888 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
YOU HAVE JUST KILLED ROME AGAIN.
good job m8
User avatar #60900 to #60897 - Shiny ONLINE (04/01/2014) [-]
All empires are destined to fall, and Rome's decline was slow and gradual over many years, because they were so damn good as a nation that they spread themselves too thinly.
User avatar #60895 to #60888 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Also, my people are one of the oldest people in Europe and we had one of the most ancient and civilized cultures in Europe next to the Rome and Hellas.
#60894 to #60888 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
>but tribalism is from a time where people couldn't be halfway across an entire goddamn planet in half a day.
It's still in our nature.
> Nationalism separate from ethnicity is natural selection at work
TOP FUCKING KEK M8
>as people are free to pick and choose where they live
Why should a white marry a negro?
Why should someone destroy their race for "love"
>leaders need to find racially agnostic ways to get people to vote for them.
KEK
User avatar #60771 to #60768 - pebar (03/31/2014) [-]
the right is a single culture, not "multi culture"
User avatar #60777 to #60771 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
Your logic does not make sence.
The right is all cultures blended together.
It's like a mass that has no cultural or racial identity.
#60790 to #60777 - pebar (03/31/2014) [-]
What you want is a store that only sells one flavor of icecream, and then have multiple stores.
You would have to put in more effort to get more options for flavors.
User avatar #60838 to #60790 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Also, your point is invalid because we can import goods, we don't need people unless we really need them. We must educate our own.
User avatar #60832 to #60790 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
We are all in one planet, not in seperated galaxies.
User avatar #60808 to #60790 - johnstuartmill (03/31/2014) [-]
That is your first mistake.
Culture is not like ice cream. Cultures do mix completely but instead slowly mix together which in turn makes more unique cultures. In the end you will have thousands of individual cultures that take from one and another but are not always the same.
#60833 to #60808 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
>Cultures do mix completely but instead slowly mix together which in turn makes more unique cultures.
When you mix a race, or mix a culture you destroy it.
It's like saying the native american culture got "enriched".
User avatar #60890 to #60833 - johnstuartmill (04/01/2014) [-]
Every culture we have today is a mix of cultures from the past. Some do unfortunately do get destroyed but the exception does not make the rule.
User avatar #60892 to #60890 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
You are either a bitch, or a pimp.
I chose not to be a bitch.
User avatar #60896 to #60892 - johnstuartmill (04/01/2014) [-]
Inspirational words from an inspirational pimp.
User avatar #60898 to #60896 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Dam right.
#60891 to #60890 - schnizel (04/01/2014) [-]
Life is how we make of it, and it's sides in life.
#60769 to #60768 - pebar (03/31/2014) [-]
&quot;this is my country; get your own&quot;
"this is my country; get your own"
#60770 to #60769 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
Two can play that game.
This is my house, get your own
User avatar #60772 to #60770 - pebar (03/31/2014) [-]
But with open borders, assume very limited access to welfare for immigrants immigrants come for jobs. The employers want them to come and work.
#60773 to #60772 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
gtg now see you
User avatar #60774 to #60773 - pebar (03/31/2014) [-]
The US had open borders before WW2 and its economy boomed.
User avatar #60776 to #60774 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
X Doubt
Corelation=/=Causation
Look at America now.
Is giving jobs to immigrants better than giving them to your own countrymen?
User avatar #60780 to #60776 - pebar (03/31/2014) [-]
"Immigration Myths Debunked" | LearnLiberty >implying your own countryman lose jobs
User avatar #60975 to #60780 - byposted (04/02/2014) [-]
"Immigrants don't take jobs" = "Immigrants willn't take my job." This sheltered college boy may point to models on the standard effects of legal immigration, but are they practical to the American situation?
0
#60974 to #60780 - byposted has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #60782 to #60780 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
You have got to be kidding me, you don't expect me to believe that when buisness owners find cheap labour they won't use it instead of experienced and trained workers.
User avatar #60784 to #60782 - pebar (03/31/2014) [-]
the economic growth and surge in capital investment more than makes up for that
User avatar #60785 to #60784 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
Men want work, not empty promises.
User avatar #60742 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
Story of Hitlercules
User avatar #60755 to #60742 - netzjager (03/31/2014) [-]
The 7 Million Trials of Hitlercules
User avatar #60752 to #60742 - johnstuartmill (03/31/2014) [-]
Glorious!
User avatar #60730 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
Justify Your Existence
User avatar #60731 to #60730 - undeadwill (03/31/2014) [-]
Do you watch nothing but red pilled shit?
User avatar #60733 to #60732 - undeadwill (03/31/2014) [-]
Really. Smosh?
User avatar #60734 to #60733 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
Yep.
ULTIMATE ASSASSIN'S CREED 3 SONG [Music Video]
User avatar #60738 to #60737 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
Why not?
They are kewl.
User avatar #60739 to #60738 - undeadwill (03/31/2014) [-]
Random and screaming.
#60724 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/31/2014) [-]
What would be a Libertarian approach to reversing urban decay in the US?

You know, improving education, reducing violent and organized crime, and just generally improving the quality of life in the inner cities.
User avatar #60728 to #60724 - undeadwill (03/31/2014) [-]
Private education
Replacing the black market with the free market.
User avatar #60766 to #60728 - Shiny ONLINE (03/31/2014) [-]
Private-only education will either exacerbate social decay by further reducing access to education for the poor, or end up being the same thing as public if vouchers are used.
User avatar #60794 to #60766 - undeadwill (03/31/2014) [-]
>implying the education we have right now is actually teaching us anything.
User avatar #60796 to #60794 - Shiny ONLINE (03/31/2014) [-]
Damn straight. But it refuses actual comprehensive learning because instead of caring about the needs of kids, each district's focus is scoring funding, which the Department of Education only hands out to sufficiently well-scoring schools. Analysis of private school performance has shown that they do basically the same thing, going as far as to only allow kids of a certain performance level to inflate aggregate scores.
User avatar #60797 to #60796 - undeadwill (03/31/2014) [-]
And yet they get higher test scores.
User avatar #60799 to #60797 - Shiny ONLINE (03/31/2014) [-]
They're usually fudged for the sake of looking appealing to clients, though. www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2010/nov/11/myth-charter-schools/?pagination=false
User avatar #60800 to #60799 - undeadwill (03/31/2014) [-]
one school does not make all of them. And even when they are fudged they still beat public schools.
User avatar #60801 to #60800 - Shiny ONLINE (03/31/2014) [-]
This is an aggregate score of charter school performance, though. So, no. They don't.
User avatar #60802 to #60801 - undeadwill (03/31/2014) [-]
>No citations
User avatar #60804 to #60803 - undeadwill (03/31/2014) [-]
The citations do not mention which schools were studied, what was the "test" and etc.
User avatar #60805 to #60804 - Shiny ONLINE (03/31/2014) [-]
Well, neither do public school surveys. Not specific to a noticeable degree but the best we got.
User avatar #60727 to #60724 - pebar (03/31/2014) [-]
end the war on drugs and you'll get rid of like 90% of organized crime
when crime finally lowers, people may be more likely to invest in inner cities
reduce the minimum wage so inner city school dropouts can compete for a job
don't have government be the one providing the education, it can however pay for private education
#60746 to #60727 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/31/2014) [-]
agree
what?
reduce? even more? hell no
agree
User avatar #60760 to #60746 - pebar (03/31/2014) [-]
Milton Friedman on Minimum Wage nobody's going to start up a business in a neighborhood where they will get robbed everyday
#60763 to #60760 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
Race war?   
Race war.
Race war?
Race war.
User avatar #60741 to #60727 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
>end the war on drugs
how
>private education
codework for jew education
User avatar #60743 to #60741 - pebar (03/31/2014) [-]
>how
stop criminalizing everything; stop using police seizure to confiscate irrelevant property for a few extra dollars; stop making business so risky that it is profitable to murder your competitors; allow industrial production and competition; treat addiction as a health issue.
>jew education
private education means you would have the option to not go to a "jew run" school, unlike now where nearly everybody goes to shit public schools.
User avatar #60744 to #60743 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
nigga that won't make the heroin go away, you have to kill the drug lords are all of their hm hm
>private education means you would have the option to not go to a "jew run" school
Good point.
User avatar #60751 to #60744 - johnstuartmill (03/31/2014) [-]
Sadly drugs are not going to just disappear but that does not apply to drug lords. Since drugs are legal you will still have "drug lords" but not the ones at head of gangs but rather in charge of pharmacies or other drug distribution stores. So after the main source of revenue is taken away from gangs now they can not fund their operations and they disperse back in too society as normal citizens.
User avatar #60749 to #60744 - netzjager (03/31/2014) [-]
From my experience on a Libertarian view point, the point is not to remove Heroin but to make the competition the Drug Lord has become legal and more competitive. Now since they can no longer muscle their way into the market like they would when it was illegal, the only way to survive the Heroin market If they decide to stay in is to enhance their product in a way where they stand out from the competition, for example like making a higher purity Heroin or even making the chemical addictiveness lower now that the market is legal, people can freely do drugs openly so the need for the addictiveness of the drug is greatly reduced since the consumer can pick and choose the different brands of Heroin to his liking based on price and purity . Now that research can be done on Heroin by chemical substance companies, research can be made outside of Govt reach who can perform highly biased tests without repercussion for the sole purpose of improving market Heroin. the wanted end result is a less addictive or non-addictive Heroin with a euphoric high at a reasonable price with the market value. Now the sketchy Dime-Bag Dave turns into your a well-to-do business owner.

> This scenario implies a Libertarian Society with a small Govt and Police Force
> There is a brand of Heroin used by the Chinese Triad that can be altered with great ease to be used as a Highly Addictive and No-High torture device for Advanced Interrogation and on the opposite side of the fence, a synthetic Heroin used in chemical abuse therapy to help abusers wean off Heroin
> Here be a video

Milton Friedman - Why Drugs Should Be Legalized
User avatar #60757 to #60749 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
TOP KEK
User avatar #60758 to #60757 - netzjager (03/31/2014) [-]
What? No prize? Who kek now?
#60759 to #60758 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
No, top kek.
User avatar #60725 to #60724 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
The free market will fix it.
User avatar #60750 to #60725 - johnstuartmill (03/31/2014) [-]
You finally came to the dark side? That is good to hear.
User avatar #60756 to #60750 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
I'm kidding.
User avatar #60793 to #60756 - johnstuartmill (03/31/2014) [-]
Mmmm.... maybe next time.
User avatar #60720 - undeadwill (03/31/2014) [-]
Think What We Think...Or Else:  Thought Control on the American Campus
User avatar #60723 to #60720 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
/pol/ was right
User avatar #60726 to #60723 - undeadwill (03/31/2014) [-]
Not really.
User avatar #60729 to #60726 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
My point.
User avatar #60688 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
jewishcommunazi
Why are you a communist?
#60690 to #60688 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/30/2014) [-]
I got a question for you, why do you think Nationalism/Patriotism are dying in Europe and America?
User avatar #60691 to #60690 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
Lack of pride and knowledge of the past.
#60692 to #60691 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/30/2014) [-]
Congratulations, for answering correctly you get a free gold star!
This next question will earn you a WHOLE shekel!
Will you continue?
#60696 to #60694 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/30/2014) [-]
Now, for one WHOLE SHEKEL...
Why is arab Sharia law incompatible with any real justice, and how is it that Musulmen are forcing it upon the more civilized nations of the west?
User avatar #60699 to #60696 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
Because their god told them to do it and so they get to fuck 72 virgins in heaven and noone said that they were female virgins.
#60700 to #60699 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/30/2014) [-]
That answer was not totally correct in relation to the question.
For your failure, you not only don't get your shekel, but will henceforth be known as a multiculturalism loving hippy.
User avatar #60703 to #60700 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
Oy wey.
User avatar #60689 to #60688 - jewishcommunazi (03/30/2014) [-]
I believe induvidual interests become intertwined with collective interests under communism, which translates into a bigger cooperative mentality into society, which I believe is "healthier" for its progress than motivation through self-interest. The thing that made us human beings in the first place was cooperation, so I don't believe communism goes against "human nature" as rightists and centrists do.

Also, I think positions of more power / influence should be earned democratically and not inherited by the guy who had a rich father, who in his place had a rich father, etc. The people democratically appointed are to be recallable at any time to make sure those who actually do something there are the ones who fulfill the expectations of the ones who appointed them.
User avatar #60695 to #60689 - pebar (03/30/2014) [-]
Milton Friedman - Lesson of the Pencil >implying people don't cooperate under capitalism
#60698 to #60695 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/30/2014) [-]
>implying cooperation by the people isn't fundamental to all forms of government
User avatar #60707 to #60698 - pebar (03/30/2014) [-]
The only functions of government that I really agree with are those that have almost universal agreement, such as at least some defense, police, a justice system, etc.

I do not agree with being a slave to the 51%.
User avatar #60697 to #60695 - jewishcommunazi (03/30/2014) [-]
Sometimes. But it's not uncommon that what benefits one harms the other. For example: it is beneficial for a heroin dealer that his customers become highly dependant on it (at least in the short-term), but the customers will probably turn into zombies.
User avatar #60705 to #60697 - pebar (03/30/2014) [-]
Voluntary contracts mean both parties agree to a trade. If one party thought they would getting hurt, they wouldn't agree to the contract. Even people who want heroin think they are better off.

Drugs are kind of a bad example because they're addictive though
User avatar #60716 to #60705 - jewishcommunazi (03/30/2014) [-]
I know this kind of stuff is supposed to be illegal, but what many times happens is that the party that wants to sell can sometimes tell lies to persuade the other party to buy.
User avatar #60959 to #60716 - undeadwill (04/01/2014) [-]
That is where being a smart consumer comes in
User avatar #60960 to #60959 - jewishcommunazi (04/01/2014) [-]
Anyone can be fooled.
User avatar #60973 to #60960 - undeadwill (04/02/2014) [-]
Not when you know how they lie and when they do you don't buy from them.
User avatar #60961 to #60960 - jewishcommunazi (04/01/2014) [-]
Unless they really suck at lying.
#60693 to #60689 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
>I believe induvidual interests become intertwined with collective interests under communism, which translates into a bigger cooperative mentality into society, which I believe is "healthier" for its progress than motivation through self-interest. The thing that made us human beings in the first place was cooperation, so I don't believe communism goes against "human nature" as rightists and centrists do.

I agree with the common good of all of your countrymen but let's leave it to the countrymen. And let's not kill 60 million of our own just because they weren't communist enough. We are social beings but I don't want Shamal living in my house and living of my work and the work of my fahter because he is lazy and if I say otherwise I'll be an evil nazi who wants to gass 60000000000000000000000 jews.

>Also, I think positions of more power / influence should be earned democratically and not inherited by the guy who had a rich father, who in his place had a rich father, etc. The people democratically appointed are to be recallable at any time to make sure those who actually do something there are the ones who fulfill the expectations of the ones who appointed them.

I'll get back to you on that one as soon as I make a sandwich.
#60708 to #60693 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
When we were living in tribal times those who had the power to hunt or to protect the tribe best had been given the most power and responsibility to guide the tribe and with success to ensure that the tribe would be safe under the leadership of the leader they made a dynasty to ensure that the leader will be like the father strong, wise, giving, responsible, etc. . So instead of going slow and steady men decided to throw away the dynasty in which it's purpose was to serve the people best and to protect it like a nun protects it's virginity they gave power to those who could lie the best and now you get your modern day "democracy" which only works where everyone is wise about the matters of the state and well informed and since you can't get that you get your modern world.
User avatar #60701 to #60693 - jewishcommunazi (03/30/2014) [-]
"...let's not kill 60 million of our own just because they weren't communist enough."
I agree, and so do most communists, but killing people who oppose you is sort of normal considering they also wanted you dead. I'd probably never deny Stalin and his thugs went too far though, especially Yezhov.

"...I don't want Shamal living in my house..."
You can have your own house, but don't expect have a luxury apartment all to yourself.
User avatar #60702 to #60701 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
> luxury apartment all to yourself.
Whataya mean?
If people earn their money, if they build a house, go ahead, live in it.
But that does not mean that they have the right to exploit others.
User avatar #60706 to #60702 - jewishcommunazi (03/30/2014) [-]
Under communism, money would be gone (a few would even say socialism already implies a moneyless society), but I guess you could have your own luxury apartment if you could build it all by yourself, which seems impossible. If you asked for a luxury apartment all to yourself, you probably wouldn't have much luck either, because why waste an entire apartment built with so much effort on only one person?
User avatar #60709 to #60706 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
All we need to live is a potato a day and a little bit of butter with 2l of water.
Yeah, why not give your food to the poor kids in Africa.
That's right, we like comfort.
Without money and putting things as equal, men will have no will to work since everything is given by the state and there will not be much improvement since noone is working to improve anything and we all live in big ass blocks. We live poor, but atleast we are all the same.
User avatar #60710 to #60709 - jewishcommunazi (03/30/2014) [-]
In an ideal communist utopia system, collective demand could be measured and proper supply provided. I believe DIY stuff would also become more of a thing under communism with the resources being handed out to make that possible.

Under communism, work would pretty much define you. Sure, you could be a deadbeat loser who avoids contributing, but what would everyone around you think about you? I believe any sane person wishes to be liked and respected by other people.
#60711 to #60710 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
Trust me, as long as they are handed food for free, they won't work.
Same as animals who are feed, and do not hunt.
User avatar #60712 to #60711 - jewishcommunazi (03/30/2014) [-]
My cat is always fed and she caught a big ass grasshopper the other day. Didn't even eat it. I believe people too like to put effort on stuff even if it's just for shits and giggles.
User avatar #60713 to #60712 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
Angry pussy?
#60714 to #60713 - jewishcommunazi (03/30/2014) [-]
If only I knew what went on her mind (GIF is just some random internet cat, not mine).
If only I knew what went on her mind (GIF is just some random internet cat, not mine).
User avatar #60715 to #60714 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
must kill........
User avatar #60717 to #60715 - konradkurze ONLINE (03/30/2014) [-]
Schnazil the killer.....
User avatar #60718 to #60717 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
kek
I don't like war, nor killing TBH, I value human life much more than money
User avatar #60677 - pavdude (03/30/2014) [-]
Ukraine Crisis - What You're Not Being Told
User avatar #60683 to #60677 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
Oy vey evil nazis.
#60704 to #60683 - pavdude (03/30/2014) [-]
Oy vey indeed.
User avatar #60745 to #60675 - azumeow (03/31/2014) [-]
'Merica. Everybody always said we were backwards and retarded.

SUCKS TO SUCK, HUH? MUDSLIME BITCHES, DON'T IT?!
#60721 to #60675 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/31/2014) [-]
It's supposed to be parallel from the usual governing, only affecting Muslims in the country.

However, you can bet your ass that they're eventually going to cry out for Sharia law to apply to non-Muslims in the country as well.

The UK government is full of wusses. I'm surprised the country isn't dead already.
#60676 to #60675 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
<
1.Infiltration
2.Demand of "equal right" which is their law being used as the law of the state
3.Total sharia law state
User avatar #60681 to #60676 - jewishcommunazi (03/30/2014) [-]
I doubt Gaddafi supported sharia law.
User avatar #60682 to #60681 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
Sharia law is just a bunch of arabic traditions.
But still, he said what he meant.
User avatar #60684 to #60682 - jewishcommunazi (03/30/2014) [-]
Apparently he did support, which is odd because it's incompatible as fuck with socialism, and he was sort of socialistic in some aspects.
User avatar #60685 to #60684 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
He was a 50% communist 25% muslim 5% cool clothes and the rest is hot gas
#60686 to #60685 - jewishcommunazi (03/30/2014) [-]
But 100% rocker.
#60661 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/29/2014) [-]
From your point of view, how does Capitalism or National Socialism work Depending on which side you prefer . State the Key factors of your side based on the main ideology it was founded from Ie. Libertarians following Milton Friedman would state their argument over is "Free Society" , and the Alternative to the Status Quo Essientially the perfect Cap/Nat-Sol world such as Milton Friedman's "Free Society" . Refrain from stating "Flaws" in the opposing Ideology in your primary ideology and follow up in another half for organization reasons.
User avatar #60666 to #60661 - undeadwill (03/30/2014) [-]
Capitalism functions through competition and free markets.These two factors make it able to really customize a society to the desires of the buying public. It also effectively deals with major issues of, shortages and surpluses. It functions on what is possible.

Well capitalism is the most efficient system out there as the incentives to specialize, and maximize potential growth are always there, all while producing the goods and services society desires and needs very quickly. It improves the standard of living of even the poorest among us.

Our societies tend to have more free time and enjoy a greater variety in products so that a person can find the one that best suits them.

So even if you disagree with us, our people are still better off.
#60747 to #60666 - minibeep (03/31/2014) [-]
i thought capitalism worked in the way that there is no way to compete with big corporations and industrys so there is basically no competition?
User avatar #60748 to #60747 - undeadwill (03/31/2014) [-]
Actually there is, in capitalism smaller firms have often overcome larger firms by being creative enough.

Its under a mixed economy is where you see corporations take over at the expense of small business
User avatar #60753 to #60748 - johnstuartmill (03/31/2014) [-]
A good example would be Apple taking the lead past BIM even though they started in a garage and BIM was an international powerhouse.
User avatar #60754 to #60753 - undeadwill (03/31/2014) [-]
And Valve vs EA
local restaurants vs chains

However more and more this is disappearing due to government regulations.
#60795 to #60754 - johnstuartmill (03/31/2014) [-]
So you and I combined have 2 good examples of a smaller business overtaking a larger one.
So you and I combined have 2 good examples of a smaller business overtaking a larger one.
#60653 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/29/2014) [-]
#60654 to #60653 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/29/2014) [-]
Best president
User avatar #60651 - schnizel (03/29/2014) [-]
Pebar, how would you like to live somewhere with a lot of rivers and mountains.
User avatar #60655 to #60651 - pebar (03/29/2014) [-]
that sounds nice
User avatar #60652 to #60651 - schnizel (03/29/2014) [-]
Tested your theory in Total War, I'm rich as fuck now.
But I did it kind of my way, with a bit of things.
User avatar #60662 to #60652 - teoragnar (03/29/2014) [-]
What theory?
User avatar #60672 to #60662 - schnizel (03/30/2014) [-]
I invested more in production rather than war and I allied most of Europe and we are genociding kebab right now.
User avatar #60719 to #60672 - gengarnightmare (03/30/2014) [-]
which total war game? price on steam?
User avatar #60722 to #60719 - schnizel (03/31/2014) [-]
Medieval 2
IDK
I think it's cheap
User avatar #60650 to #60644 - schnizel (03/29/2014) [-]
How long until it starts?
User avatar #60671 to #60650 - undeadwill (03/30/2014) [-]
You missed it
User avatar #60679 to #60673 - undeadwill (03/30/2014) [-]
But I didn't.
User avatar #60638 - feelythefeel (03/28/2014) [-]
ITT: Discussion/debate about the political ramifications of modern social justice.

I'm generally left wing and even I think it's a pox.
#60665 to #60638 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/30/2014) [-]
It's the way of the future.
#60670 to #60665 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/30/2014) [-]
she forgot "retarded(sorry)"
User avatar #60668 to #60665 - jadewest (03/30/2014) [-]
this saddens me
#60646 to #60638 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/29/2014) [-]
User avatar #60645 to #60638 - undeadwill (03/29/2014) [-]
"oppressed" becoming oppressors
#60667 to #60645 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/30/2014) [-]
More like moralistic self-righteous snobs becoming oppressors on behalf of the "oppressed."
User avatar #60642 to #60638 - ablueguy (03/29/2014) [-]
Its pretty gross the way they display their form of justice.
It usually degenerates to mob rule, and they target "privileged" (ugh, can hardly say that anymore without a shudder of revulsion) groups, often over issues that seem increasingly trivial in America and Europe In my opinion America is becoming too tolerant of ugly behavior from minority groups, and more intolerant of normal behavior from the traditional majority... if that makes any sense . The "privileged" are guilt tripped and bullied, over things they never actually took part in... and that's not justice. If guilt is determined only by vague connections to a so called "privileged" group, and not actual perpetration of an immoral act, then really, you can not call that justice.
#60639 to #60638 - xxxsonic fanxxx (03/28/2014) [-]
What is this social "justice" your talking about?
You mean them queers and feminazis and commies trying to force themselves into the top position of the social hierarchy? The ones who want to put themselves undeservedly at the top of the ladder, instead of near the bottom in their rightful place, just above the jews and kebabs?

User avatar #60640 to #60639 - feelythefeel (03/28/2014) [-]
If you want to put it like that, sure.
0
#60637 - feelythefeel has deleted their comment [-]
 Friends (0)