x
Click to expand
Latest users (1): feelythefeel, anonymous(28).
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#85754 - minibeep (05/18/2015) [-]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvymi026E9M
when handed the opportunity, a nigger will quickly steal anything he desires.
90% of interracial crimes are done by blacks against whites
User avatar #85758 to #85754 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
This is what I don't get about the "white privilege" postmodern narrative. The PRC and Central America are rife with crime, violent or otherwise, moreso than any American city, but blacks are hated more than any other ethnic group by a substantial margin to the point of being cultish.
User avatar #85796 to #85758 - redandgreen (05/18/2015) [-]
Because the hatred of black people came before the crime issue in their minds. The narrative is just used to try and justify hate.
User avatar #85889 to #85796 - lulzforalpsplane (05/19/2015) [-]
Don't, don't you fucking dare lecture Americans about why they have a problem with the black community you Irish bitch.
User avatar #85891 to #85889 - redandgreen (05/19/2015) [-]
I don't think he has a problem with the black community, that's my point.
Are you so threatened by other people disagreeing with you that you have to insult them and try to get them to leave?
#85862 to #85800 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
If you want to prove someone's personal accusation to be a lie, you probably shouldn't do exactly what they accused you of doing.
#85864 to #85862 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
You fight with fire you get a third degree burn. If you stopped being autistic I will stop bashing you.
#85851 to #85800 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
And here comes the endless flood of dank maymays, which I will eventually get annoyed by and stop replying to, at which point you'll go "ahahaha I am again absolutely correct about everything I told that nigger lover" and go back to your echo chamber to wank some more

I'm embarrassed by how I underestimate the sheer ductility of willful ignorance
User avatar #85858 to #85851 - youregaylol (05/18/2015) [-]
vocabulary is never a substitute for content
User avatar #85868 to #85858 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
What?
User avatar #85871 to #85868 - youregaylol (05/18/2015) [-]
It means you're substituting for your lack of coherency and logic with big words in an attempt to portray yourself as someone competent or knowledgeable.
User avatar #85874 to #85871 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
If any of the words in that post seem contrived and pretentious to you, that's pretty sad.
User avatar #85876 to #85874 - youregaylol (05/18/2015) [-]
All talk, no substance

the pseudo intellectuals curse
User avatar #85879 to #85876 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
I don't think of myself of an intellectual as much as I think stormy here is far below the intellectual level of even an average person.
User avatar #85853 to #85851 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
So you continue to insult me, you use damage control and you tuck your tail between your furry legs and run.
9/11
I bet it was the proletarian.
#85856 to #85853 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
"no u faget"
User avatar #85803 to #85800 - redandgreen (05/18/2015) [-]
Do you think you're disproving my point somehow?
User avatar #85804 to #85803 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
Yes.
User avatar #85807 to #85804 - redandgreen (05/18/2015) [-]
Then you didn't understand what I posted.
User avatar #85812 to #85807 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
NIGGERS
User avatar #85821 to #85819 - redandgreen (05/18/2015) [-]
I actually just feel sorry for you.
User avatar #85823 to #85821 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
I don't.
User avatar #85759 to #85758 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
Because they act like niggers.
User avatar #85761 to #85759 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
Every culture has its own "niggers". In America they happen to be blacks. And like Yoko Ono said, "woman is the nigger of the world". Too bad her music is awful.
User avatar #85762 to #85761 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
Every culture has it's own niggers, but the NIGGERS ARE ALL NIGGERS.
It's like a good man once said, a dead nigger a day, keeps the community okay.
User avatar #85765 to #85762 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
Yes, but nigger != black. It's still a puerile word, but it has valuable meaning when applied to anyone that chooses to be an antisocial fuckwad.
User avatar #85779 to #85765 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
Is there anywhere in the world where niggers made a nice country or a community to live in? Beta cuck.
User avatar #85782 to #85779 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
No racial demographic has ever achieved anything. Individuals have. You are not entitled to what people that happen to look like you have done.
#85861 to #85782 - anonymous (05/18/2015) [-]
then your contention is that black has a drastically smaller number of skilled individuals

or are you just going to ignore history in favor of a "we all da equal" narrative
User avatar #85863 to #85861 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
Inequality in outcome does not prove inequality in ability and opportunity.
User avatar #85865 to #85863 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
A good man will find a way, a bad one will make an excuse.
User avatar #85867 to #85865 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
Because as we all know, literally all of human history was planned from the start and is based on predetermined goals, not shit happening out of probability and individual differences in belief and desire.
#85875 to #85867 - anonymous (05/18/2015) [-]
its amazing to me how you people can ignore thousands of years of history and mark the drastic differences in accomplishment to some form of luck or chance

its the epitome of ignorance
User avatar #85878 to #85875 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
There are at least fifty-six recognized distinct ethnicities in just mainland China, and yet its most dramatic eras of change, for better or for worse, were spurned by just single men.

I am not a builder of a nation just because some of the founding fathers were Irish.
#85873 to #85867 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
And once they find out they are inferior, they start stealing history, just like they steal sodas from the Chinese store.
User avatar #85870 to #85867 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
Is it my fault that niggers are inferior? Almost every people had a great history, Europeans had Rome, Arabs had Muhammed, Indians had their curry fuckers, China had their rice heads, Mongolians, fucking nomads almost conquered the world, the fucking central american shitskins who had their own empires and killed people like it was easy as 123. The only good piece of history the niggers had was Shaka Zulu, which was a guy who stabbed other niggers with a big pointy stick. The fucking Spanish were held by Berbers until the moment they have had enough of their shit and kicked them out of Iberia.
No oak tree is alike, but they will share similar futures. The only thing you have to defend niggers being inferior is an assumption that they are equal to us, and that they are special snowflakes who didn du nufin.
User avatar #85888 to #85870 - marinepenguin ONLINE (05/19/2015) [-]
The Songhai and Mali empires.
User avatar #85894 to #85888 - schnizel (05/19/2015) [-]
Slave empires, not civilizations.
User avatar #85935 to #85894 - marinepenguin ONLINE (05/19/2015) [-]
Implying that all empires weren't born off the work of the lowest classes.
User avatar #85936 to #85935 - schnizel (05/19/2015) [-]
It's easy to be a slave, and it's easy to work. But to work toward what and to work for what is the true question you should ask.
User avatar #85937 to #85936 - marinepenguin ONLINE (05/19/2015) [-]
Jenne, Gao, and Timbuktu were centers of learning, trade, culture, and west African civilization for 800AD until colonialism. They revived an era of Arab learning. But because they're Africans it doesn't count.
User avatar #85938 to #85937 - schnizel (05/19/2015) [-]
Big mosques, surrounded by mud huts and trade posts, and also, all the scripts located there were in Arabic and Timbuktu was founded by Berbers.
User avatar #85943 to #85938 - marinepenguin ONLINE (05/19/2015) [-]
Adobe is used in modern day America in the western states. And Catherage is easily compared.
User avatar #85945 to #85943 - schnizel (05/19/2015) [-]
Carthage>Any other African nation
>The buildings in Carthage are similar to buildings in Greece and Rome. Major public buildings were made of stone and had large columns. Meanwhile common people lived in small houses made of brick or wood.
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikijunior:Ancient_Civilizations/Carthage#What_did_their_buildings_look_like.3F
0
#85942 to #85938 - marinepenguin has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #85944 to #85942 - schnizel (05/19/2015) [-]
and that is?
User avatar #85939 to #85938 - marinepenguin ONLINE (05/19/2015) [-]
True enough about Timbuktu.

And mudhuts? Goa was considered an impenetrable fortress with a massive stone wall surrounding it. Jenne was forced to be abandoned because of war and famine, but is now known as Djenne and is nicknamed the "eternal city". Adobe is used as a cheap building material and is used by literally almost every desert culture, including Carthage, Native Americans, and even in modern day developed nations.

I think you just want to knock down blacks.
User avatar #85941 to #85939 - schnizel (05/19/2015) [-]
>Adobe is used as a cheap building material and is used by literally almost every desert culture, including Carthage, Native Americans, and even in modern day developed nations.
Do not put Carthage in the mix, the city of Carthage was glorious and advanced even for it's time. Carthage is not nearly as bad as niggers who only used straw and mut to build.
Also
>developed
User avatar #85940 to #85939 - schnizel (05/19/2015) [-]
>And mudhuts? Goa was considered an impenetrable fortress with a massive stone wall surrounding it.
link
#85877 to #85870 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
You're allowed to think badly of others, I don't care. But history is not a contest. All prehistoric peoples were savages at some point, there is no reason to believe all societies progress at once.
#85895 to #85877 - schnizel (05/19/2015) [-]
And niggers are still savages and the niggers in South Africa didn't even know what a wheel was until the whites came there. Go kill yourself shity.
User avatar #85866 to #85865 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
>inb4 a witty saying proves nothing
>inb4 they didn du nufin
#85784 to #85782 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
Answer my question and I will ignore your retarded statement.
>inb4 no such thing as a race
If so I will hunt you down and chop your head of while screaming alahu ekber.
User avatar #85786 to #85784 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
There is such thing as race, because social constructs operate on consensus. It is irrelevant to a person's actual genetic ancestry, though; American blacks, for example, have hugely varying amounts of European DNA, but score almost universally the same on tests.

That said, Maryland has quite a few ritzy black neighborhoods around Baltimore. Small, but very wealthy.
#85789 to #85786 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
>It is irrelevant to a person's actual genetic ancestry, though; American blacks, for example, have hugely varying amounts of European DNA,
Yes, Tyresha got fucked by Jones because he was drunk and the wife kicked him out of the house.
>but score almost universally the same on tests.
By that you mean lower than anyone else, then yes.
>That said, Maryland has quite a few ritzy black neighborhoods around Baltimore. Small, but very wealthy.
But dealing crack is still for criminals shity.
#85793 to #85789 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
>muh MTAS
No matter how many times an argument is refuted, people will still use it.

The rest of your post is just bitter whining unrelated to what I have been saying.
User avatar #85795 to #85793 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
I see you brought your faggot friend with you. The study was pulled because it has proven that niggers are inferior.
User avatar #85801 to #85795 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
Fact I don't like -> liberal conspiracy
#85802 to #85801 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
Name me one country that the blacks have built and is a good place to live in.
User avatar #85815 to #85802 - redandgreen (05/18/2015) [-]
There were ancient African and medieval African civilisations which were probably very good (for the time) places to live in. Unfortunately, they collapsed just like civilisations elsewhere have and will again.
User avatar #85816 to #85815 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
There are kingdoms, there are empires, there are cultures but there is only one civilization, the one that colonised the entire globe and conquered the moon.
User avatar #85820 to #85816 - redandgreen (05/18/2015) [-]
and there are people who don't know the definition of civilisation.
User avatar #85822 to #85820 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
Pure blooded Africans not once had any written history, nor a written language, nor did they have a boat worthy of sailing. And you call that a civilization?
User avatar #85828 to #85822 - redandgreen (05/18/2015) [-]
You could go and research Zimbabwe City, the Kush civilisation, Songo Mnare or a bunch of other civilisations and ancient and medieval cities but I know you won't bother. Anything which doesn't fit your prejudice will be discarded.
#85833 to #85828 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
GREAT ZIMBABWE!!!
User avatar #85809 to #85802 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
"good place to live in"
Nice impossible arbitrary qualification m8
User avatar #85813 to #85809 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
Just like your ideology mate, there is no such thing as a good black country. If given the option would you live in Germany or Congo?
User avatar #85824 to #85813 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
"your ideology"
Which you have decided for me, to prevent the unthinkable scenario of a "nigger lover" having views no less valid than your own.

Seeing as there are some vibrant sub-Saharan capital cities on par with Berlin, I don't think country as the sole factor makes much sense.
#85825 to #85824 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
You love niggers, you are worse than them.
>Seeing as there are some vibrant sub-Saharan capital cities on par with Berlin
Built and financed by foreigners, mostly Arabs and Chinks and inhabited by Arabs and Chinks. You could stop dodging now, it's pathetic.
User avatar #85846 to #85825 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
You didn't say "race".
User avatar #85847 to #85846 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
You denied it 3 minutes ago, stop pretending to be a didn du nufin.
User avatar #85844 to #85825 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
They aren't "the same" because they are two different physical objects, regardless of their properties. It's a truism.

User avatar #85845 to #85844 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
They aren't the same race you question dodging retard.
User avatar #85839 to #85825 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
Proof means nothing to someone that is willing to accept phrenology as scientific if randominfographic.png tells him what he wants to believe. I'd rather lose an argument by concession than by pretending I'm not screaming at a brick wall.
#85840 to #85839 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
>Proof means nothing to someone that is willing to accept phrenology as scientific if randominfographic.png tells him what he wants to believe.
<By your logic, there two would be the same. A skull of a European and a skull of an australian aboriginal, evolution does not stop at the neck.
10/10
> I'd rather lose an argument by concession than by pretending I'm not screaming at a brick wall.
You lost it the moment you started it.
User avatar #85831 to #85825 - redandgreen (05/18/2015) [-]
This is weirdly a bit like arguing with a RadFem.

Man disagrees = Misogyny!

Woman disagrees = Internalised Misogyny!

Keep that hate coming though, don't look inward at all......
User avatar #85841 to #85831 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
Well bu fucking hu nigger.
User avatar #85837 to #85831 - redandgreen (05/18/2015) [-]
1. Didn't call you a racist (it really goes without saying).

2. You haven't presented anything to debate

3. Even if I had shouted racist, how would that silence you on here with so many other Nazis around?

4. The irony of you blocking me!
User avatar #85830 to #85825 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
The "Arabs and Chinks" are what made the Europeans powerful to begin with. The most advanced nation on the planet is an honor that's been thrown about like a football for thousands of years.

Literally nothing you've contended is based in history or science. You are to race when anti-vaxxers are to autism and thiomersal. Feel free to wank it to muh rope day fantasies before you're killed by one of your Aryan brethren that happens to hate you for your own ethnic relations.
User avatar #85835 to #85830 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
>The "Arabs and Chinks" are what made the Europeans powerful to begin with.
Prove it.
> The most advanced nation on the planet is an honor that's been thrown about like a football for thousands of years.
Around Europeans.
>Literally nothing you've contended is based in history or science.
Prove one thing, just one. Before you start rambling like a lefty you are at least prove your statements.
#85787 to #85786 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
>There is such thing as race, because social constructs operate on consensus.
False
#85791 to #85790 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
Two youtube videos can disprove facts?
User avatar #85794 to #85791 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
An unsourced image made by some random dick disproves a long-winded lecture by a skeptic whose views have almost always lined up neatly with scientific consensus?
#85798 to #85794 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
I would send you the link but let's end this, I have work to do.
Are these two the same?
User avatar #85799 to #85798 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
No two people are biologically equal, aside from identical twins. This is specifically why racialism is dumb, because people are also genetically varied within races, whites aren't all clones of one another.
#85805 to #85799 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
You are dodging my questions. Are those two skulls from the same race?
>This is specifically why racialism is dumb
MUH EQUALITY
MUH EQUALITY
>because people are also genetically varied within races
So much that they still belong to that race.
User avatar #85808 to #85805 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
>>>>>>muh
No argument detected, post discarded. They could be from the same race if they were both light skinned enough, because it's a classification based on appearance.
#85810 to #85808 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
>No argument detected, post discarded.
DUMB AND BLIND!
10/10
>They could be from the same race if they were both light skinned enough, because it's a classification based on appearance.
HELLO MY WHITE BROTHER! HOW ARE YOU ON THIS FINE EUROPEAN MORNING?
User avatar #85859 to #85810 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
Evidence I don't like -> joooooooooooooooooo0000ooo0o0o0o0os
User avatar #85860 to #85859 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
And your last argument, a rambling cry of autism.
Is this you by any chance?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=avep_1vbUOA
#85855 to #85854 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
Oh look, a jewpedia article.
User avatar #85849 to #85810 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
"Congoid", "Caucasoid" and related terms have long since been discarded as useless by contemporary anthropologists outside of forensics.

Oh wait, science you don't like is leftist lies :^(
#85850 to #85849 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
>"Congoid", "Caucasoid" and related terms have long since been discarded as useless by contemporary anthropologists outside of forensics.
Prove it.
Protip:
You can't.
User avatar #85842 to #85810 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
You openly admit that your knowledge of biology is so threadbare that you can't tell the difference between human ethnicity and two different orders of mammal?
User avatar #85843 to #85842 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
>difference between human ethnicity
You said that a Congoid is Caucasian just because he's white and you don't know that ethnicity is related to culture.
You are retarded.
User avatar #85836 to #85810 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
Why can't a black man be a Berliner? Or a Latino move to Japan? People are a product of their environment, Mr. Tumblr Strawman.
#85838 to #85836 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
Just because a dog is born in a cow barn, it does not make him a cow you retarded leftist.   
Neil Armstrong didn't become an alien superman by going into space.
Just because a dog is born in a cow barn, it does not make him a cow you retarded leftist.
Neil Armstrong didn't become an alien superman by going into space.
User avatar #85827 to #85810 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
Yes, he is "white", because "white people" are people that are white. His ethnic group is based on whatever country his ancestors hailed from--each continent is littered with tons of different ethnicities of radically varying cultural heritage.

A hundred years ago, my Irish family was considered part of the "niggers" in the US, where they lived since it became a sovereign nation. So forgive me for not using my newfound social liberty to oppress others like a hypocritical monster.

This is why race is a stupid classification, it's a feelings ass-pull that varies between nations.
#85829 to #85827 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
>Yes, he is "white", because "white people" are people that are white.
And you are "right" because you make "sense".
> His ethnic group is based on whatever country his ancestors hailed from--each continent is littered with tons of different ethnicities of radically varying cultural heritage.
Ethnicity is culture, I can act like a Chink but I won't be one. I can speak German but that won't make me any closer to Hans.
>A hundred years ago, my Irish family was considered part of the "niggers" in the US, where they lived since it became a sovereign nation. So forgive me for not using my newfound social liberty to oppress others like a hypocritical monster.
The US is a depressive melting pot.
>This is why race is a stupid classification, it's a feelings ass-pull that varies between nations.
Race=/=Skin color
Race=/=Ethnicity
#85753 - minibeep (05/18/2015) [-]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2FoIRAvDNk
we cannot have peace in the public places with niggers yelling and hitting eachother like primal cave people.
#85954 to #85753 - misanthrizzle ONLINE (05/19/2015) [-]
"for real" is the black "really?"
#85752 - minibeep (05/18/2015) [-]
black people be irrational and all primal and shit
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaHhVaictpc
#85751 - minibeep (05/18/2015) [-]
US Population 300 million
36 Million Niggers
220 Million Whites

Niggers do 46% of all Crime
Whites do 33% of all crime


Niggers graduate high school 56% of the time
Whites graduate high school 76% of the time

There are 36 million whites under the poverty line
There are 9 million niggers under the poverty line

Now, explain why niggers do more crime? Answer without idiot PC spin. ANSWER WITH FACT
They aren't doing it because they are poor, if being poor made you a criminal, then
whites would do 75% of the crime. Of course 89% of all crime done by whites is done
by people under the poverty line. Why are niggers such criminals?


Slavery ended 145 years ago. Niggers didn't deserve freedom, they didn't earn it,
it was given to them. Slavery was great for niggers. Free food, free home, free clothes,
easy work(most niggers were house help), and free healthcare. They were basically on
welfare whereas the poor whites of that era lived in shit and had to work for everything
they had. When slavery ended, most niggers didn't want to leave their masters because they
had it a lot better than the whites that were free. A nigger slave cost about $150,000 in
today's
dollars, would you abuse something you invested so much money in? 99% of whites did not own slaves.
There were only a few slave owners and all of them were rich men, even niggers owned
nigger slaves.
There were also millions of WHITE SLAVES during that period as well and they were treated
worse because
they were given freedom after 7 years. Niggers are ingrates.
ANSWER ME NIGGER LOVERS. Explain why niggers do so much more crime than other races?
Even if there were 220 million whites and 220 niggers and niggers still did 46% of the
crime, it would be
a problem. There are 184 million more white people and NIGGERS STILL DO MORE CRIME.
NIGGERS DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE IN OTHER PLACES THAN AFRICA. Ship them damn apes back to Africa and
then NUKE IT!


NIGGERS HAVE ADDED NOTHING SIGNIFICANT AND POSITIVE TO SOCIETY!
#85737 - lulzforalpsplane (05/18/2015) [-]
Victoria day Tomorrow.

Though the world is pretty fucked up now, and the sun does set on the British empire. And Britain is seemed to be doomed by multiculturalism. Let us at least remember the good old days and what we stand for.

God bless the Queen and the monarchy.
#85743 to #85737 - klowserpok (05/18/2015) [-]
We call it Patriots Day here.

#85742 to #85737 - anonymous (05/18/2015) [-]
#85740 to #85737 - pebar ONLINE (05/18/2015) [-]
the monarchy is a tourist attraction and nothing more
User avatar #85741 to #85740 - lulzforalpsplane (05/18/2015) [-]
It used to be a real monarchy, and is now also a symbol of culture, nationality, history, ect. I do not need to go on, you know what I am talking about nitwit.
User avatar #85730 - RandomDoofus (05/17/2015) [-]
So how far do you guys actually think individual freedom should go?
User avatar #85955 to #85730 - kanadetenshi (05/19/2015) [-]
Have the freedom to be able to do what you want with yourself, just don't harm others in the process.
User avatar #85764 to #85730 - Shiny (05/18/2015) [-]
Absolute power corrupts absolutely, but absolute freedom can be its own form of power over others. Though I doubt an Austrian school economy could exist without merciless enforcement by an authority.
#85734 to #85730 - pebar ONLINE (05/17/2015) [-]
very far

Do you believe it's immoral to forcibly prevent someone from committing suicide?
that's a hard question, but in general I'd say yes
User avatar #85744 to #85734 - RandomDoofus (05/18/2015) [-]
Well, I believe that, ideally, it should be left up to a professional to decide.

If he believes a person is about to kill themselves because of a treatable, mild mental problem, then they should be stopped.

Otherwise, they should be let to do it, because it's the decision of an autonomous human being, not a sick one.
#85746 to #85744 - autonomous ONLINE (05/18/2015) [-]
**autonomous used "*roll picture*"**
**autonomous rolled image**
That topic.
User avatar #85738 to #85734 - lulzforalpsplane (05/18/2015) [-]
I respect Hayek but I have to disagree with him on that.
User avatar #85745 to #85738 - RandomDoofus (05/18/2015) [-]
What could you possibly disagree with in that quote?
User avatar #85756 to #85745 - lulzforalpsplane (05/18/2015) [-]
The entire quote's message.
User avatar #85770 to #85756 - RandomDoofus (05/18/2015) [-]
Sigh...alright.

Dear sir, can you please elaborate your statement and perchance offer your insights and share your views with me?
User avatar #85811 to #85770 - lulzforalpsplane (05/18/2015) [-]
I'm a nationalist and I strongly believe in culture, especially preservation of it. I think culture is single-handedly the most important part of a country because it influences absolutely everything else, including intelligence, economy policy, growth, ect. Have a good culture and your country will do well. Not the other way around.
User avatar #85817 to #85811 - RandomDoofus (05/18/2015) [-]
And how does that exclude individual freedom exactly?
User avatar #85869 to #85817 - lulzforalpsplane (05/18/2015) [-]
Read the quote, for someone who has a picture of Hitler as his avatar. You sure don't know what he stood for.
User avatar #85872 to #85869 - RandomDoofus (05/18/2015) [-]
I know what he stood for, doesn't mean I agree.
User avatar #85880 to #85872 - lulzforalpsplane (05/18/2015) [-]
Well you asked.
User avatar #85739 to #85738 - pebar ONLINE (05/18/2015) [-]
when you have swedish sociology professors saying rape must be tolerated because middle eastern culture is different, then yeah, people aren't entitled to follow that

but with the minimalist "no coercion" framework, I think if somebody wants to behave in some fucked up way that doesn't hurt anyone, I think they should be allowed to
User avatar #85696 - RandomDoofus (05/17/2015) [-]
Human history is neat.
#85706 to #85696 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
Humans suck dick.
#85717 to #85706 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
Not as much as your mum
haha get #rekt
#85695 - logickid (05/17/2015) [-]
political correctness in the first place
#85699 to #85695 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
You can say whatever you want.

But do you really need to call black people "niggers"?
#85724 to #85699 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
It's a word on a screen bro. Don't get butthurt over it
#85702 to #85699 - logickid (05/17/2015) [-]
das ray ray
#85704 to #85702 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
Just seems childish.
User avatar #85707 to #85704 - logickid (05/17/2015) [-]
If there was zero racism nobody would be saying nigger or white cracker
#85711 to #85707 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
It will always exist. But saying nigger everytime you see a black man is childish.

Same goes for blacks hating whites.
#85731 to #85711 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
The racists on /pol/ wouldn't do that other than online though. Little cowards in their echo chamber crying about SJW 'tards and their echo chambers.
User avatar #85718 to #85691 - Shiny (05/17/2015) [-]
Google bombs confirmed for joo mind control
User avatar #85719 to #85689 - Shiny (05/17/2015) [-]
Belief in "something larger than yourself" is the cause of inequality and conflict through pressuring, if not outright forcing people to act against their own rational self-interest. It's unprovable, untestable, unfalsifiable metaphysical woo.
User avatar #85721 to #85719 - schnizel (05/17/2015) [-]
Noone is equal.
User avatar #85725 to #85721 - Shiny (05/17/2015) [-]
A cheeseburger is not a Belgian waffle. It is not defiant of reason to advocate geneneral food safety guidelines that apply to both instead of special legislation for everything.
User avatar #85750 to #85725 - schnizel (05/18/2015) [-]
cevapi>everything else
#85700 to #85689 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
Comrade is a commie word.
#85690 to #85689 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
joshlol
#85686 - skoldpaddacommala ONLINE (05/17/2015) [-]
Hey /pol/, serious WWII question:   
   
If the Nazi regime had not instituted concentration/death camps, do you think there would have been a significantly different outcome of the war due to reallocation of men, time, and other resources?
Hey /pol/, serious WWII question:

If the Nazi regime had not instituted concentration/death camps, do you think there would have been a significantly different outcome of the war due to reallocation of men, time, and other resources?
#85708 to #85686 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
You know, the work camps of Germany under the NSDAP started out similarly to the camps in North America during the Great Depression. They were places where people were given work to do, and paid for it. Not having them would mean that the economy would have been worse off, though to what extent, I do not know.
Internment camps were one of the things which helped Germany become the strongest economy in Europe, and, comparing them to the ones in my country, the Germans were probably better off, if what /pol/ says is to be believed. despite being the worst off post WW1 (having been saddled with the war debt of all participating nations).


#85698 to #85686 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
No.

Facisim can only last about 10 years before it will collapse.
User avatar #85710 to #85698 - schnizel (05/17/2015) [-]
How so?
#85712 to #85710 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
The Facist model for economy is absolutely controlled by the government, yet they allow a private sector to exist. But because the government has all control on economic freedom this will force the private sector to submit to the goverment. So the only real way Facisim could exist is if it was in a country with billions of people to exploit as cheap labor. Nazi Germany only lasted because of the military industrial complex and being at war for about half of its existence.
User avatar #85714 to #85712 - schnizel (05/17/2015) [-]
> But because the government has all control on economic freedom this will force the private sector to submit to the goverment. So the only real way Facisim could exist is if it was in a country with billions of people to exploit as cheap labor.
But that's not the point of fascism. The point is to maximise efficiency, not to reduce men to cheap labor.
>Nazi Germany only lasted because of the military industrial complex and being at war for about half of its existence.
National socialist Germany wasn't fascist, it was nat-soc while Italy was fascist.
#85683 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
Brits literally have to be reminded not to go to the hospital for petty irritants.
#85716 to #85683 - cabbagemayhem (05/17/2015) [-]
Screw you, I'm getting my money's worth from my free healthcare!
#85701 to #85683 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
I thought they made so much money?
#85681 - minibeep (05/16/2015) [-]
should the nobel comittee be shut down now that the nobel price has been degraded by the lazy monkey known as obama ?
he was actually working for war and more suffering and he still got the peace price.
#85703 to #85681 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
Fun fact: Hitler and Stalin were both nominated for the Nobel peace prise.
#85705 to #85703 - minibeep (05/17/2015) [-]
hitler was good tho.
he was only forced to take action to protect the genocide of germans who were being slaughtered in poland.
then brittain and france started ww2
#85713 to #85705 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
Hitler was mentally ill and destroyed Germany.
#85715 to #85713 - minibeep (05/17/2015) [-]
he built it up from ashes
#85680 - minibeep (05/16/2015) [-]
is there a list of names of every person who died in german concentration camps ?
and in what camp specifically ?
#85697 to #85680 - anonymous (05/17/2015) [-]
In Germany they have a museum with the 6 million names.
#85694 to #85685 - minibeep (05/17/2015) [-]
>jewishgen
User avatar #85671 - hadrian (05/16/2015) [-]
President Barack Obama has quite the list of accomplishments, exceeding any other President that has come before him. Here’s the impressive list of his hard earned accomplishments:

1.First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
2.First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
3.First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
4.First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
5.First President to spend $50 billion on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
6.First President to order an amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
7.First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
8.First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation to resign.
9.First President to terminate America’s Space Shuttle program.
10.First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
11.First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
12.First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
13.First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
14.First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
15.First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
16.First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
17.First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
18.First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
19.First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
20.First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
User avatar #85672 to #85671 - hadrian (05/16/2015) [-]
21.First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
22.First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
23.First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
24.First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
25.First President to go on numerous lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
26.First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
27.First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
28.First President to repeat the Holy Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
29.First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
30.First President to increase surveillance of American citizens by 1,000 percent in four years.
31.First President to refuse to comply with a House Oversight Committee subpoena.
32.First President to encourage racial discrimination and intimidation at polling places.
33.First President to issue unlawful “Recess-Appointments” over a long weekend while the U.S. Senate remained in session (against the advice of his own Justice Department).
34.First President to barricade open-air monuments during a partial government shutdown.
35.First President to create his own propaganda news network and “bypass journalists … [having] developed [his] own network of websites, social media and even created an online newscast to dispense favorable information and images”.
36.First President to personally lobby senators to violate senate rules.
37.First President to unlawfully seize telephone records of more than 100 reporters to intimidate and/or bully them.
38.First President to use the IRS to “Unfairly Target Political Enemies” as well as pro-Catholic and pro-Jewish groups.
39.First President to have an innocent filmmaker thrown in jail after lying about the cause for a deadly attack on U.S. Diplomats
40.First President to violate the War Powers Act.

As you can see from the impressive list above, Obama has worked hard to fundamentally transform America, just as he promised during his campaign speeches. It was simply in the wrong direction.
User avatar #85688 to #85672 - schnizel (05/17/2015) [-]
Thanks hadrian.
0
#85669 - hadrian has deleted their comment [-]
0
#85670 to #85669 - hadrian has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #85666 - drastronomy (05/16/2015) [-]
Man fuck Norway
We are more or less the only european country without a nationalist party
Denmark has danskernes parti
Fucking Sweden has sverige demokratene
UK has UKIP
Scotland has SNP
Finland has True FInns party
France has National Front
Switzerland has swiss peoples party
Estonia has IRL

etc etc etc

But we? The furthest right we go is the conservatives (whose slogan is "freedom, diversity and responsibility) and the progress party, who are so anarcho-capitalist it is hard to watch. The only nationalist aspect is their rejection of immigration, but in the end all they do is suck big corp cock

Norway needs a nationalist party, and i am considering making one...
User avatar #85720 to #85666 - Shiny (05/17/2015) [-]
Nationalist parties only make neoliberals the good guys in every situation, no matter how stupid their decisions.
User avatar #85727 to #85720 - lulzforalpsplane (05/17/2015) [-]
lolno. Stop thinking Nationalism parties are equivalent to Hitler.
User avatar #85728 to #85727 - Shiny (05/17/2015) [-]
I'm not. The NSDAP actually accomplished something at some point.
#85682 to #85666 - minibeep (05/16/2015) [-]
plz do
and if you do make it so there is 95% tax on internet speeds slower than 50 mb up/down
and deport all jews too. yuck
User avatar #85667 to #85666 - schnizel (05/16/2015) [-]
If you do I'm coming over there.
User avatar #85668 to #85667 - drastronomy (05/16/2015) [-]
One more year until i am permitted to do so though
And i doubt i will get any real recognition, since i would be an 18 year old leader of a party...

So, i am going to attempt to hold some speeches at my school during debates and CAS activities to open up peoples eyes regarding the matter...all of the media seems to heavily biased towards the left to allow new nationalism though...Hell, here is a summary of todays front pages:
-Poor emigrant heroes stuck in pingpong game in asia, evil easterners dont allow immigration
-Russ (decadent youths, devoting the entire month of may to drinking and partying under the states encouragement) stole 3 endangered baby penguins
-Russ rape numbers record high
- 200 tolerant, kind norwegians open their home to fresh immigrants as shelter

Any advice?

User avatar #85687 to #85668 - schnizel (05/17/2015) [-]
Gas kikes, race war now.
User avatar #85678 to #85668 - lulzforalpsplane (05/16/2015) [-]
I can't possible offer you advice for such a massive goal, nor do I believe you. But good luck, Norway sure needs it...
User avatar #85677 to #85668 - youregaylol (05/16/2015) [-]
You must first find a strong inner circle composed of ideologues, preferably young and passionate without commitments or reservations. You'll find these at universities for the most part. To achieve this you must have charisma and strong communication skills, as well as a realistic plan of action, It may happen that one of the people you bring in is more capable than you, do not become envious or attempt to place yourself above the party. Assist him with his goals and be proactive.

Do not focus on appealing to the brainwashed or lost causes in the beginning, that is the surest way to kill your movement in the eyes of the public, no campus demonstrations, no picket lines. The media will simply portray you as a small band of nutjobs and provocateurs.

Hold weekly group meet ups under the guise of cultural or historical appreciation clubs. Play it low key. Slowly begin to introduce nationalist ideas into your group, and if you have the right people it should spread like wild fire. Have them bring their friends and people who they think might be like minded to the meetings. Recruitment should be done covertly, so as not to alert the patrolling progressive.

Assist members with problems in their life, be open to their needs and help them improve themselves. Create a close knit community of party members, and when you feel you're sufficiently powerful present one of your more intelligent and capable members as a candidate for position related to public relations. It is vitally important you have journalists in your group at the later stages, or else your movement will die like a fly.

Once you have a sufficient number of party members in small positions of influence in campus, its time to begin recruiting the big fish, professors and academics. Appeal to their sense of culture and history and portray yourself as an intellectual. Be wary though, this is a huge risk. If you manage to recruit even a few professors, you'll be able to begin pressuring the student body without fear of reproach. With luck, soon the entire campus will be filled with party members, and from there you have a machine that will allow your party to grow to local level government.

During this period you'll need people of talent in the media, in the unions, and in business. You should start by getting your party members jobs in unions, with enough votes you'll be able to take them over and begin making contacts in the business world for funding, as well pressure politicians to be supportive of your candidates in small government positions. Don't be afraid to poach other parties politicians to your side if they're susceptible.

Your main goal is to get someone in the party in a noticeable position in a positive light. From there the lobbying and the recruitment will go into overdrive. With enough money and manpower you can accomplish anything. You will inevitably have to get aggressive. Have a party member serve as a police chief or commissioner and begin cracking down on crime and immigration, as well as having him turn a blind eye to citizen patrols which will work to expel undesirables and raise the value of the neighborhoods, which your party will invest in.

Encourage party members to take self defense courses, and remember to keep the media on your side. They are the key. They decide what will happen in a democratic country. If by any unlikely chance you mange to get this far, you must now start lobbying for pro nationalist legislation, and use your friends in the media to make it look good. Once things inevitably improve, you can begin to wipe away dissent and the old regime, and boom, your country is saved.
#85659 - randomroll (05/16/2015) [-]
Degenerates, every last one of you.
User avatar #85660 to #85659 - schnizel (05/16/2015) [-]
>calling me a degenerate
It's like calling the Sun a faggot.
#85661 to #85660 - randomroll (05/16/2015) [-]
>bosnian
>browsing /pol/
>bosnian
>arguing with easily disproved graphs and fallacies
>bosnian

Yeah, I see a degenerate.
User avatar #85662 to #85661 - schnizel (05/16/2015) [-]
Then disprove them, don't bitch about me.
User avatar #85663 to #85662 - drastronomy (05/16/2015) [-]
To be completely honest some of your graphs are biased, however your sentiment seems true most times.
User avatar #85665 to #85663 - schnizel (05/16/2015) [-]
I do it because I love you <3
#85655 - anonymous (05/16/2015) [-]
Would you have anyone on this board killed for their political alignment?

User avatar #85674 to #85655 - lulzforalpsplane (05/16/2015) [-]
ahhh... maybe. It's a hard question.
User avatar #85664 to #85655 - drastronomy (05/16/2015) [-]
Nah

only imprison people who literally wish for anarchy in a rehabilitation institute
User avatar #85657 to #85655 - youregaylol (05/16/2015) [-]
N-no...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
User avatar #85656 to #85655 - schnizel (05/16/2015) [-]
No, because killing is wrong ;)
User avatar #85654 - schnizel (05/16/2015) [-]
https://youtube.com/devicesupport
Thank you based grandma.
User avatar #85684 to #85654 - marinepenguin ONLINE (05/17/2015) [-]
Very eye opening.
 Friends (0)