x
Click to expand
Latest users (1): Nutshell, anonymous(14).
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#86178 - cabbagemayhem ONLINE (05/21/2015) [-]
Well, it's about time I move on. I hope something I said here sticks. I enjoyed our conversations, schnizel. Thanks for posting MF videos, pebar. I might have never heard of him if it weren't for you.
User avatar #86259 to #86178 - schnizel (05/22/2015) [-]
Where are you going nigger?
User avatar #86183 to #86178 - lulzforalpsplane (05/21/2015) [-]
Wait are you leaving forever? Seriously nigga no.
#86181 to #86178 - John Cena (05/21/2015) [-]
Where the fuck are you going?
#86458 to #86181 - cabbagemayhem ONLINE (05/23/2015) [-]
I'll probably spend five minutes a day on the main content for a while.
schnizel lulzforalpsplane
User avatar #86516 to #86458 - lulzforalpsplane (05/23/2015) [-]
Never5getU. I love you bby.

I... I guess this is goodbye.
User avatar #86461 to #86458 - schnizel (05/23/2015) [-]
k
be back soon
#86494 to #86461 - cabbagemayhem ONLINE (05/23/2015) [-]
I will always be here in spirit. If you see a Christian man of logic and reason, that is me, for we are all one.
User avatar #86495 to #86494 - schnizel (05/23/2015) [-]
Deus Gult : DDD
#86165 - John Cena (05/21/2015) [-]
https://youtube.com/devicesupport

Libertarians will defend this.
User avatar #86238 to #86165 - pebar ONLINE (05/22/2015) [-]
don't like em?
don't buy em
User avatar #86169 to #86165 - feelythefeel (05/21/2015) [-]
https://youtube.com/devicesupport Liberals won't defend this.
User avatar #86130 to #86127 - pebar ONLINE (05/21/2015) [-]
butt hurt leftist
User avatar #86131 to #86130 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
I don't think he would fall in the category of a leftist.
User avatar #86132 to #86131 - pebar ONLINE (05/21/2015) [-]
anti freedom, anti individual
sounds leftist to me
User avatar #86149 to #86132 - jewishcommunazi (05/21/2015) [-]
It's not.
User avatar #86134 to #86132 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
MUH FREEDUM!
Free to do what?
>anti individual
How so?
User avatar #86135 to #86134 - pebar ONLINE (05/21/2015) [-]
>freedom
you want to ban anime, so not that
>individual
If you think people should be obligated to sacrifice themselves for the sake of the collective, then you don't care about individuals. This is also very related to freedom. If somebody wants to eat McDonalds until their heart gives out, then let them because it's their own life they're throwing away.
User avatar #86243 to #86135 - levvy (05/22/2015) [-]
what if the people had choice, and was not obligated to 'sacrifice' themselves for the sake of the collective - but the option was open for you to work for the collective (like the NEP) would you be in favor of something like that?
User avatar #86244 to #86243 - pebar ONLINE (05/22/2015) [-]
I wouldn't have a problem with it; but it's naive to think a society can run on charity.
User avatar #86245 to #86244 - levvy (05/22/2015) [-]
even if you got rewarded either way, working individual or collective. it all came down to what was being produced and how people liked it as with quantity/quality ect
User avatar #86136 to #86135 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
Anime is trash.
The body does not live for the individual organ, if a leg is infected it's better for it to be cut of than to allow the infection to spread.
User avatar #86137 to #86136 - pebar ONLINE (05/21/2015) [-]
when you throw away the organs, the body dies
if you want your civilization to be great, you must recognize that

User avatar #86138 to #86137 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
Not all, a short blade goes a long way. But if a body fails, there is always another. What you stand for destroyed every civilization.
User avatar #86142 to #86138 - cabbagemayhem ONLINE (05/21/2015) [-]
"Anime is trash" is your opinion. Your opinions are not in the majority. I don't see why you think it would be beneficial to you at all if we got rid of what we thought were trash ideologies. You're allowed to speak at this moment because of individual freedom. Historically, dissenting opinions like yours would snuffed out. Can't you appreciate that?

"if a leg is infected it's better for it to be cut of than to allow the infection to spread."
No man could bear to remove one part of his body that was still good. The tiniest cut gets the attention of the whole body. Even an infected leg that had to be removed would cause him great pain to remove. He would try every other alternative first, and he would never be the same.

"What you stand for destroyed every civilization."
NOT SO. Individual freedom has been the foundation of every great nation. Socialist ideals have existed in different forms since antiquity; that has been the fall of failed civilizations. It's always the "public good" that kills men en masse, corrupts the nation, and collapses in the end. Freedom and the public good have been at war since the beginning of time, like good and evil.
User avatar #86150 to #86142 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
Anime, is trash. Don't avoid the point, adress it.
>No man could bear to remove one part of his body that was still good.
That's what Vlad the doctor is for.
>The tiniest cut gets the attention of the whole body. Even an infected leg that had to be removed would cause him great pain to remove. He would try every other alternative first, and he would never be the same.
So? Life hurts, and life is a struggle. Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you!
> Individual freedom has been the foundation of every great nation
Like what great nation?
>It's always the "public good" that kills men en masse, corrupts the nation, and collapses in the end.
Who do you think is more to blame? The bankrupt plebs that sold their land to the patricians or the patricians who bought the land to avoid taxes in the city?
https://youtube.com/devicesupport
>Freedom and the public good have been at war since the beginning of time, like good and evil.
I care about survival the most, the rest bends with survival.
User avatar #86166 to #86150 - cabbagemayhem ONLINE (05/21/2015) [-]
"Anime, is trash. Don't avoid the point, adress it."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjectivity

"That's what Vlad the doctor is for."
Vlad is too eager to chop off limbs. I'm going to Dr. Williams. He knows the difference between a bruise and gangrene and he'll save as much good tissue as possible!

"So? Life hurts, and life is a struggle. Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you!"
Any true warrior will tend to his wounds to stay in top condition. In nature, even small cuts can become life-threatening infections. Only a green soldier doesn't know the difference between bravery and stupidity.

"Who do you think is more to blame?"
Neither. The one to blame is the one who thought enormous taxes would raise money for public goods.

"I care about survival the most, the rest bends with survival."
Therein lies the trap. Survival cannot be achieved through wicked means. If we are destroyed it will be by our wickedness alone.
User avatar #86167 to #86166 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
Is anime good or bad? Can I claim subjectivity in pedophilia too?
>Vlad is too eager to chop off limbs. I'm going to Dr. Williams. He knows the difference between a bruise and gangrene and he'll save as much good tissue as possible!
Then why is your leg brown, swollen, and smelly?
>Any true warrior will tend to his wounds to stay in top condition.
Any true warrior knows that he can be wounded and knows his weakness.
>In nature, even small cuts can become life-threatening infections.
Blame the jewtorn.
>Only a green soldier doesn't know the difference between bravery and stupidity.
Bravery comes out of fear, stupidity comes out of ignorance.
>Therein lies the trap. Survival cannot be achieved through wicked means. If we are destroyed it will be by our wickedness alone.
But at least I will live, while others perish.
User avatar #86171 to #86167 - cabbagemayhem ONLINE (05/21/2015) [-]
"Is anime good or bad? Can I claim subjectivity in pedophilia too?"
Of course, as long as you don't molest anyone.

"But at least I will live, while others perish."
No one ever lived well or long through wickedness. Temporary success is a placebo to the wicked. Their end comes swift, and their treasures vanish. The treasures of the righteous will persist, even through death.
User avatar #86173 to #86171 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
>Of course, as long as you don't molest anyone.
On pikes.
>No one ever lived well or long through wickedness. Temporary success is a placebo to the wicked. Their end comes swift, and their treasures vanish. The treasures of the righteous will persist, even through death.
gitgood
#86144 to #86142 - John Cena (05/21/2015) [-]
So all Kings are Socialist by that logic. How stupid are you?
User avatar #86147 to #86144 - cabbagemayhem ONLINE (05/21/2015) [-]
Of course not. Looking past all of the pretty words (ie socialism, public good), the core of the problem is the belief that people are fundamentally bad, and need to be controlled by more benevolent people. Socialism and the "public good" are just derivatives of that poison. A kingdom can function to the extent that the ruler never overreaches into his people's God-given rights. But, no mere man can do that, so any kingdoms still around have been far surpassed by democracies.

EDIT: clarified
User avatar #86151 to #86147 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
>Of course not. Looking past all of the pretty words (ie socialism, public good), the core of the problem is the belief that people are fundamentally bad, and need to be controlled by more benevolent people.
The absolute ruler may be a Nero, but he is sometimes Titus or Marcus Aurelius; the people is often Nero, and never Marcus Aurelius.
Antoine de Rivarol, as quoted in Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn (1952), Liberty or Equality: The Challenge of Our Time, The Caxton Printers LTD, p. 150
0
#86146 to #86144 - cabbagemayhem has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #86139 to #86138 - pebar ONLINE (05/21/2015) [-]
I don't understand your metaphor
User avatar #86140 to #86139 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
You represent the age where money is everything, and everyone is worthless.
#86148 to #86141 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
>le four eyed jews   
Let's ignore everything the evil gobnit works. Let's ignore how Phillip united Macedon, his son conquered the known world, let's ignore how a centralised government formed by a handful of whorefuckers in the central part of Italy layed the foundation of civilization across Europe, let's ignore all the works that something with unity has done and let's just focus on the parts we like. Your system is like a Britanic horde and the gobnit is like a Roman legion, history is proven who's mightier.
>le four eyed jews
Let's ignore everything the evil gobnit works. Let's ignore how Phillip united Macedon, his son conquered the known world, let's ignore how a centralised government formed by a handful of whorefuckers in the central part of Italy layed the foundation of civilization across Europe, let's ignore all the works that something with unity has done and let's just focus on the parts we like. Your system is like a Britanic horde and the gobnit is like a Roman legion, history is proven who's mightier.
User avatar #86153 to #86148 - pebar ONLINE (05/21/2015) [-]
are all your examples from thousands of years ago?
User avatar #86154 to #86153 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
Funny, you have none.
User avatar #86143 to #86141 - cabbagemayhem ONLINE (05/21/2015) [-]
Can I get youtube link to that?
User avatar #86116 - youregaylol (05/21/2015) [-]
Youregaylols Kill List

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being no kill and 10 being killed the hardest
1.Schnizel=1
2.syrianassassin=4
3.pebar=4
4.lulz=2
5.feelythefeel=3
6.byposted=4
7.eight=8
8.marinepenguin=5
9.kanadetenshi=4
10.drastonomy=3
11.levvy=8
12.dehumanizer=3
13.jewishcommunazi=6
14.akkere=6
16.Shiny=8
17.alimais=2
18.klowserpok-7

1-3=proud white brother, no punishment
4-6=labor camps + reeducation
7-9=firing squad
10=burned at the stake

if you're not on the list you're not important enough and you should go away forever
User avatar #86638 to #86116 - drastronomy (05/25/2015) [-]
You spelled my name wrong

I-i-i'm reporting you for hate speech
User avatar #86639 to #86638 - youregaylol (05/25/2015) [-]
ok, number 4

User avatar #86311 to #86116 - klowserpok (05/22/2015) [-]
Why kill me?
User avatar #86459 to #86311 - youregaylol (05/23/2015) [-]
there was a reason but im having trouble remembering

it was something recent though i promise
User avatar #86184 to #86116 - lulzforalpsplane (05/21/2015) [-]
>2
Thank you.
User avatar #86161 to #86116 - redandgreen (05/21/2015) [-]
So, you claim that the holocaust didn't happen but if you, a Nazi, were in power you'd basically have a holocaust.
#86195 to #86161 - John Cena (05/21/2015) [-]
cowards who block to avoid criticism don't deserve meaningful responses

:^)
User avatar #86422 to #86195 - redandgreen (05/23/2015) [-]
I blocked people who posted insults. I'm fine with criticism. I'll try unblocking and see how long it works for.
#86460 to #86422 - John Cena (05/23/2015) [-]
too late

i will never give you a serious response even if you are here for 10 years

you will always be a newfag

im going to stay anon because you dont deserve a real comment

coward
User avatar #86613 to #86460 - redandgreen (05/25/2015) [-]
You're pathetic.
User avatar #86159 to #86116 - Shiny (05/21/2015) [-]
You want my death to be swift, painless and dignified? Shit, thanks.
User avatar #86196 to #86159 - youregaylol (05/21/2015) [-]
Only sadists torture bugs, but that doesn't mean the infestation shouldn't be dealt with

:^)
User avatar #86158 to #86116 - akkere (05/21/2015) [-]
>labor camps + reeducation
a holocaust just for me <3
User avatar #86162 to #86158 - redandgreen (05/21/2015) [-]
He says the holocaust didn't happen though, it's all lies...... But he'd have one if he could.
No self-reflection necessary there at all.
#86128 to #86116 - John Cena (05/21/2015) [-]
Welp... this made me cringe...
User avatar #86120 to #86116 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
>eight=8
top kek
User avatar #86123 to #86120 - youregaylol (05/21/2015) [-]
im beating myself up because i put him as number 7 and not 8

it would've been perfect
#86119 to #86116 - syrianassassinsoul (05/21/2015) [-]
YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!
YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!
User avatar #86117 to #86116 - marinepenguin (05/21/2015) [-]
I like being right there in the middle.
#86113 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
>Da sunshine is out
>ma skin is black
>me teeth are white
>don't call me sunshine

>da trees iz green
>da sky iz blue
>ma skin iz black
>da colour of my poo
#86124 to #86113 - syrianassassinsoul (05/21/2015) [-]
map da do o didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum

muhfegen

BIX NOOD
User avatar #86111 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
https://youtube.com/devicesupport
You have been enriched.
User avatar #86114 to #86111 - youregaylol (05/21/2015) [-]
leftists like Shiny and redandgreen are the cause of this

they should be the first to the firing squads

we can only hope that day comes
User avatar #86164 to #86114 - redandgreen (05/21/2015) [-]
Tell the nurse, I'm sure there's some medication you could be taking.
User avatar #86160 to #86114 - Shiny (05/21/2015) [-]
Sorry for... getting a video removed?
User avatar #86197 to #86160 - youregaylol (05/21/2015) [-]
it was a video of a swedish teacher getting harassed by a totally non immigrant natural born black swede student
User avatar #86199 to #86197 - Shiny (05/21/2015) [-]
Okay, and why would I even begin to care about that?
User avatar #86200 to #86199 - youregaylol (05/21/2015) [-]
One should see the results of ones actions
User avatar #86202 to #86200 - Shiny (05/22/2015) [-]
I would complain about you telling me what I believe for me, but it's such an incomprehensible and self-contradictory caricature that I can't bring myself to be annoyed.
User avatar #86203 to #86202 - youregaylol (05/22/2015) [-]
the weakness and deterioration of white culture and masculinity which you encourage supports the invasion of our lands by foreign degenerates
User avatar #86204 to #86203 - Shiny (05/22/2015) [-]
If the video was the result of identity policies, those are responsible are right wing by definition.
User avatar #86208 to #86204 - youregaylol (05/22/2015) [-]
oh id love to hear the reasoning behind that logic
User avatar #86209 to #86208 - Shiny (05/22/2015) [-]
Everything that has happened in Sweden (which isn't even a big deal to begin with) is the result of an ideological basis that different groups of people are inherently different from one another, thus requiring special, not fair, treatment.
User avatar #86210 to #86209 - youregaylol (05/22/2015) [-]
>true swedish people losing massive population percentages each year
>not a big deal

>immigrants getting treated better are somehow the right wings fault

id ask to come visit you leftist fantasy land, but i really dont want too
User avatar #86211 to #86210 - Shiny (05/22/2015) [-]
Scandinavia is social democratic and generally center-right. They're capitalist sympathizers that prefer to police feelings instead of enacting meaningful change so they can keep living their decadent lifestyles without caring about anyone else. I really don't care what happens to them, outside of a few friends I have from there that honestly had no idea about all this reactionary maymay garbage before I shared it with them.
User avatar #86261 to #86211 - schnizel (05/22/2015) [-]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
It's the only European country where the leftist fucks like you get major support.
User avatar #86502 to #86261 - Shiny (05/23/2015) [-]
Social democracy is a growing fad across Europe, and I fucking hate as many of its parties as I admire.

France has leaned pretty left in recent decades, for example, but the only awful thing about them is their urine-drenched capital.
User avatar #86505 to #86502 - schnizel (05/23/2015) [-]
I don't like Parisians, they are uptight snobs but what I hate more is those sandniggers from the south.
User avatar #86508 to #86505 - Shiny (05/23/2015) [-]
Why do you hate Middle Easterners so much when you have so much in common with them culturally and politically?
User avatar #86511 to #86508 - schnizel (05/23/2015) [-]
Like?
User avatar #86262 to #86261 - schnizel (05/22/2015) [-]
Also, Sweden yes.
User avatar #86212 to #86211 - youregaylol (05/22/2015) [-]
>Scandinavia is social democratic and generally center-right. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>They're capitalist sympathizers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>"REACTIONARY"
HAHAHAHAHAHA OH FUCK THAT WAS HILARIOUS

schnizel lulzforalpsplane feelythefeel alimais dehumanizer byposted syrianassassin
#86239 to #86212 - dehumanizer (05/22/2015) [-]
ahaha sweedes din do nuffin
User avatar #86213 to #86212 - Shiny (05/22/2015) [-]
Patronizing babble and an unveiled attempt to sic the stormfront lynch mob on a dissenting view. I sure got told.
User avatar #86214 to #86213 - youregaylol (05/22/2015) [-]
I'm just summoning them to look at the retard, not throw rocks at him
User avatar #86216 to #86214 - Shiny (05/22/2015) [-]
I'm sure it'd be quite amusing to idiots that don't understand basic economic theory and base their entire worldviews around their feelings of animosity toward arbitrary groups.

Besides byposted, anyway, but I think even he got tired of the stormkid brigade, since he is capable of coherent thought.
User avatar #86217 to #86216 - youregaylol (05/22/2015) [-]
You just said sweden is center right and filled with reactionaries, you're not qualified to judge basket weaving let alone economic theory

pls go back to your hugbox
User avatar #86218 to #86217 - Shiny (05/22/2015) [-]
I used the word "reactionary" to refer to the keyboard warriors squealing about "sweden yes" and "nigger cucks" and other masturbatory claptrap.

Which you obviously knew, but your head is probably so far up your own ass that you can literally lie about something while thinking you're telling truth. Orwell was right, the gun on the wall of the worker is necessary when the tards come swarming in with their swastika armbands.
User avatar #86237 to #86218 - youregaylol (05/22/2015) [-]
whatever, fuck off, then
User avatar #86235 to #86218 - youregaylol (05/22/2015) [-]
tl;dr muh peepls muh roman catch phrases=Please stop spewing your straw man fallacies and listen

gg no re
User avatar #86236 to #86235 - Shiny (05/22/2015) [-]
I already tried. That was my white flag.
User avatar #86230 to #86218 - youregaylol (05/22/2015) [-]
exactly
User avatar #86234 to #86230 - Shiny (05/22/2015) [-]
"Please stop spewing your straw man fallacies and listen"
"no"
"whatever, fuck off, then"
"AAHAHA I WIN AGAIN, I am truly a master of debate hailing over the unwashed leftist plebs"
#86226 to #86218 - youregaylol (05/22/2015) [-]
In the end you'll deny what you are, but that wont help you. I live my life for my people,my culture, and the future. If you have nothing to fight for, your life in meaningless.   
   
I can't reason with a tumor, I can only cut it out. For 60 years we've tried to debate with your kind but it hasn't helped. You don't respond to logic. At this point you've adopted the attitude of &quot;if you dont agree with us, youre a nazi and your opinions dont matter.&quot;   
   
You flood our nations with foreigners to give you votes o continue rigging the system, and you expect us to not fight back, to just accept the death of our race and country because there you outnumber us with useful idiots and immigrants?   
   
No. We're not gonna play it your way, because if we played it your way you'd win by default. The nation would be destroyed along with our culture, and we'd be voted out of any resistance, doomed to die a regretful death while you doom our children to a life of failure.   
   
Before I die a war will come, you could see the signs everywhere. Western society is a powder keg. You expect the white race to die quietly, without a fight. But it wont happen like that. You have pushed us to far. All across europe true warriors are mobilizing, and they will decide the future. Even in america there are thousands of war hardened vets coming home and waking up to the reality of the situation.   
   
You can sit in denial all you want, but you know as well as I that you and your tumblrites aren't killers. Any sense of masculinity the left had has been gone for years now. The mob is all you have, and when we finally stop holding back and open fire, theres nothing you could do. Sure, we may lose, but we will burn you down with us.   
   
You will never see your progressive utopia. The only thing thats coming to you is a cold death.    
   
victis honor
In the end you'll deny what you are, but that wont help you. I live my life for my people,my culture, and the future. If you have nothing to fight for, your life in meaningless.

I can't reason with a tumor, I can only cut it out. For 60 years we've tried to debate with your kind but it hasn't helped. You don't respond to logic. At this point you've adopted the attitude of "if you dont agree with us, youre a nazi and your opinions dont matter."

You flood our nations with foreigners to give you votes o continue rigging the system, and you expect us to not fight back, to just accept the death of our race and country because there you outnumber us with useful idiots and immigrants?

No. We're not gonna play it your way, because if we played it your way you'd win by default. The nation would be destroyed along with our culture, and we'd be voted out of any resistance, doomed to die a regretful death while you doom our children to a life of failure.

Before I die a war will come, you could see the signs everywhere. Western society is a powder keg. You expect the white race to die quietly, without a fight. But it wont happen like that. You have pushed us to far. All across europe true warriors are mobilizing, and they will decide the future. Even in america there are thousands of war hardened vets coming home and waking up to the reality of the situation.

You can sit in denial all you want, but you know as well as I that you and your tumblrites aren't killers. Any sense of masculinity the left had has been gone for years now. The mob is all you have, and when we finally stop holding back and open fire, theres nothing you could do. Sure, we may lose, but we will burn you down with us.

You will never see your progressive utopia. The only thing thats coming to you is a cold death.

victis honor
User avatar #86229 to #86226 - Shiny (05/22/2015) [-]
tl;dr muh peepls muh roman catch phrases
#86222 to #86218 - youregaylol (05/22/2015) [-]
The sad thing about your ideology is that you spent so much time weakening yourself morally, physically, and spiritually that you wouldn't be able to fight a real war.   
   
Sure in blind mobs your type will throw a few bottles and run around screaming fuck the system and things of that nature, but holding a rifle and taking a mans life in a prolonged conflict? No.   
   
What, do you honestly think you're of the mettle as the GI's who fought germany in WW2. They were just the first fighting pawns, they were still men, they still had the capability to win and fight and conquer.   
   
You and your ilk spend your days getting weak and fat masturbating to interracial porn and MLP. You don't have what it takes to fight and die. And the niggers and spics that you built up in your diseased  minds as superior specimens wont save you  when the time comes. When their door gets kicked in they'll run and surrender and die like they've done for centuries.   
   
Victory has defeated you.
The sad thing about your ideology is that you spent so much time weakening yourself morally, physically, and spiritually that you wouldn't be able to fight a real war.

Sure in blind mobs your type will throw a few bottles and run around screaming fuck the system and things of that nature, but holding a rifle and taking a mans life in a prolonged conflict? No.

What, do you honestly think you're of the mettle as the GI's who fought germany in WW2. They were just the first fighting pawns, they were still men, they still had the capability to win and fight and conquer.

You and your ilk spend your days getting weak and fat masturbating to interracial porn and MLP. You don't have what it takes to fight and die. And the niggers and spics that you built up in your diseased minds as superior specimens wont save you when the time comes. When their door gets kicked in they'll run and surrender and die like they've done for centuries.

Victory has defeated you.
#86225 to #86222 - Shiny (05/22/2015) [-]
Once again, "my ideology" is a retarded straw man you shove onto anyone who disagrees with you, but this time you implicitly admit that you center your life around your deep bitter resentment toward others, and because you lack the maturity to see yourself as falliable in any fashion, you assume everyone else on the planet is your kind of asshole. Because if everyone is a rabid psychopath, no one will be.

Most people that have views greatly opposed to mine (i.e. capitalist, authoritarian) are still far above your intellectual reasoning, because they can actually defend their positions instead of bombarding anyone they don't care for into submission with sophomoric emotional propaganda. I strongly disagree with them, but that doesn't mean they aren't people with rights; I don't automatically hate anyone who's rich and selfish, they're merely acting in rational self-interest. I would have no right to my own views if I didn't concede that others have the right to not live in my ideal society even if it ever exists.

Sure, I could respond to your logical fallacies with more of them, pic related. But what would be the point? It proves nothing.
User avatar #86219 to #86218 - youregaylol (05/22/2015) [-]
The only reason it hurts when they say those things is because deep down you know it's true.

The communist wet dream of "le red army killin da ebul nazis" is noted as well.
User avatar #86221 to #86219 - Shiny (05/22/2015) [-]
Not really communist wet dream, since the rest of the world is generally willing to band together when a fascist movement starts to gain any real traction. I won't speak for "antifa" poser hipsters, but a psychopath is a psychopath, regardless how they choose to label themselves.

Thank you for admitting you value feelings over facts, by way. I always knew cognitive bias was a liberal lie.
User avatar #86163 to #86160 - redandgreen (05/21/2015) [-]
It's all our fault!!
User avatar #86115 to #86114 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
Sweden YES!
#86108 - kanadetenshi (05/21/2015) [-]
Thoughts on Transhumanism?
User avatar #86192 to #86108 - lulzforalpsplane (05/21/2015) [-]
Inevitable but must be regulated and given hard punishment. For example, changes to the brain unless for medical reasons should be instant capital punishment.
User avatar #86112 to #86108 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
Should be kept in check.
User avatar #86109 to #86108 - marinepenguin (05/21/2015) [-]
Inevitable
#86100 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
#rekt
#rekt
User avatar #86110 to #86100 - marinepenguin (05/21/2015) [-]
Okay that was pretty funny.
User avatar #86101 to #86100 - youregaylol (05/21/2015) [-]
source
User avatar #86105 to #86103 - youregaylol (05/21/2015) [-]
starts at 16:15
User avatar #86106 to #86104 - youregaylol (05/21/2015) [-]
man he totally fucking rekt her when it came to the asian privilege thing

im gonna start following this guy
User avatar #86107 to #86106 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
: ^ )
User avatar #86083 - Sperit ONLINE (05/21/2015) [-]
https://youtube.com/devicesupport
ITT you rage you loose
User avatar #86098 to #86083 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
I raged.
User avatar #86082 to #86081 - Shiny (05/21/2015) [-]
He is indeed a tard, but the original comment seems kind of dumb since owning a gun for self-defense requires training of its own.
User avatar #86078 to #86076 - pebar ONLINE (05/21/2015) [-]
it looks like it's a warning against poachers
it doesn't look like anyone was killed

it's not that different from police disposing of drugs they've confiscated
User avatar #86077 to #86076 - youregaylol (05/21/2015) [-]
Submitted by Tyler Durden
User avatar #86079 to #86077 - lulzforalpsplane (05/21/2015) [-]
Are you questioning the validity of the story or?
User avatar #86080 to #86079 - youregaylol (05/21/2015) [-]
just thought it was funny

also this is clickbait
User avatar #86049 - feelythefeel (05/20/2015) [-]
QUICK, GO TO GOOGLE MAPS, ZOOM IN ON THE WASHINGTON D.C AREA AND TYPE IN "NIGGER HOUSE"!

BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
User avatar #86099 to #86049 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
#86051 to #86049 - pebar ONLINE (05/20/2015) [-]
how did this happen?
User avatar #86073 to #86051 - akkere (05/21/2015) [-]
money.cnn.com/2015/05/20/technology/google-maps-fixing-n-word-problem/
Case in point, "What we think is the cause, is that Google is seeing how people are talking about places on blogs, and Google's making those associations,"
User avatar #86053 to #86051 - akkere (05/20/2015) [-]
Google's search index is split between what's popularly searched vs. what they were actually looking for, and what the user themselves commonly searches for.
This was probably the former case, and Google Maps likely indexed itself to regular search references and pinpointed the phrase "nigger house" to the white house result you see here.
User avatar #86029 - RandomDoofus (05/20/2015) [-]
Since we're on the subject. I want nationalist opinions. Why nationalism?
User avatar #86050 to #86029 - feelythefeel (05/20/2015) [-]
Because only country of cuckolds would want a government that takes from them to look after someone else.
#86074 to #86050 - John Cena (05/21/2015) [-]
Move out of mom and dads yet buddy?
0
#86075 to #86074 - feelythefeel has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #86043 to #86029 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
Look what I just found.
"We tell the Americans as a people, and we tell the mothers of soldiers - and American mothers in general - if they value their lives and those of their children, find a nationalistic government that will look after their interests, and not the interests of the Jews." - bin Laden May 28 1998
#86024 - kanadetenshi (05/20/2015) [-]
Rand Paul is fillibustering the Patriot Act and NSA surveillance.

www.c-span.org/video/?326084-1/senator-rand-paul-rky-nsa-surveillance&live
#86030 to #86024 - pebar ONLINE (05/20/2015) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #86004 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
https://youtube.com/devicesupport
User avatar #86005 to #86004 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
Based nigger
#85976 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
Why did nationalism fall in Europe? Why is it vilified by popular opinion today?

Pic unrelated
User avatar #86055 to #85976 - akkere (05/20/2015) [-]
It probably fell because it bit off more than it could chew; a big part of nationalism is having the host nations act as a complete contrarian to anyone that could even remotely stand against its way, even if the opposed nations had initially cooperated with them. It calls for a large degree of instantaneous expansion, which in turn requires a great deal of costs that the people have to pay for in one way or another. That is probably why there's such a strong emphasis in having people set aside their beliefs and even interests and work with what the nation believes is right, which brings up a reason why some people who might not care for the nature of the holocaust might dislike nationalism; the individual is quite likely to be discarded, not unlike their communist neighbors. There was also a great deal of culture butchering (also similar to communist neighbors) to ensure that the people saw things from the nationalist perspective and maintain control.

Though "Popular Opinion" is more on account to the whole "6 million jews" shindig though than anything else, underneath the surface there are quite a few qualities to nationalism that those who have the interest in looking into might reject it as a structure for government, at least in the extreme sense.
User avatar #86031 to #85976 - marinepenguin (05/20/2015) [-]
Simply because of WW2. Hitler, Mussolini, and the empire of Japan were all extremely nationalistic, so obviously nationalism would be hated for some time.

After enough time passes it will become more acceptable. That time is getting closer, which can be shown by the rise of popularity in very right wing parties across America and Europe. It's definitely not a Jewish conspiracy to keep the white people down like Shnizel suggests.
User avatar #86063 to #86031 - akkere (05/20/2015) [-]
The main question is whether or not the surge of nationalists will be as strong as their predecessors. Germany's people under national socialism had just been struck with a massive poverty that drove some people to not only look for a leader but also look for something to work towards and basically stop being hungry.
Much of the right-wing parties cling to the ideals, but do they have the experience necessary to approach with the same kind of aptitude the National Socialists of Germany did? The surface ideas might be the same, but what about the core abilities necessary to build upon it?
It takes a lot more than claims of following the principles of a group to duplicate their results, after all. If the surge is on account of the current groups of today, they will be completely different in practice from the National Socialists of Germany in the mid-twentieth century, regardless of what they write on political pamphlets.
User avatar #86065 to #86063 - marinepenguin (05/20/2015) [-]
I highly doubt there will be such extreme militant fascism that will create conflict. But I won't be surprised if there are movements to start making Europe more proud of its heritage. I don't think we'll see mass evictions of Muslims or non-whites, but we'll see them receiving fewer special rights and be forced to absorb into European culture.
User avatar #86054 to #86031 - redandgreen (05/20/2015) [-]
I think that's true but you can see part of the reason why here on this forum as well. At least some, maybe most I don't know, nationalists are about hating other groups and persecuting them.
For all that some of these people try and deny the holocaust it's pretty obvious some of them would have actually perpetrated it given the chance.
User avatar #86057 to #86054 - lulzforalpsplane (05/20/2015) [-]
Yeah I'm a nationalist not because I am proud of my people and want to preserve them but because I hate others. You got me there redandgreen!
User avatar #86058 to #86057 - redandgreen (05/20/2015) [-]
Honestly? Read some of the stuff people who are nationalists on here say and take a rough guess on how much is hate of another race and how much is 'pride in their people' !
User avatar #86059 to #86058 - lulzforalpsplane (05/20/2015) [-]
...nationalism causes hate not the other way around...
User avatar #86060 to #86059 - redandgreen (05/20/2015) [-]
You mean hateful people become nationalists.
User avatar #86061 to #86060 - lulzforalpsplane (05/20/2015) [-]
No stop twisting my words.
User avatar #86062 to #86061 - redandgreen (05/20/2015) [-]
Stop being wilfully blind to the fact that nationalism seems to be more about persecuting minorities than about national pride then.
User avatar #86064 to #86062 - marinepenguin (05/20/2015) [-]
Usually nationalism promotes the ideas of protecting the state and making it stronger, having an enemy to protect it from makes doing that a lot easier. So I would agree more with lulz here specifically. While some people who are prejudiced would join (like most people who hate Jews sympathize with Hitler), I'd say most of it comes in forms of xenophobia after joining.
User avatar #86066 to #86064 - redandgreen (05/20/2015) [-]
I get the idea of it. The outcome seems to be persecution and war. Look at the history of it. Or, look at the nationalists in here.
User avatar #86067 to #86066 - marinepenguin (05/20/2015) [-]
Yes, but it's also usually followed by an era of prosperity. Nationalism is pride, and pride leads to conflict, conflict also leads to good times. Like it or not, we show our best qualities and see the most progress socially and economically during conflict.

Also i don't consider this board this board to be a good representative of the nationalist ideology.
User avatar #86069 to #86067 - redandgreen (05/20/2015) [-]
Another World War won't see economic or social progress though, it might see us extinct. Also, you might say that GDP increased during the second world war but it was only the US who benefited soon after. Britain was bankrupt after the war and most of Europe's economy was damaged or not working at all.
I think you're thinking of conflicts you win without having serious fighting in your country.
User avatar #86072 to #86069 - marinepenguin (05/21/2015) [-]
There have to be losers in war. Obviously the ones who lose aren't going to benefit nearly as well as the ones who didn't have damage to their infrastructure or an extremely depleted economy. But Germany managed to quickly become an economic superpower even while being divided in two for 50 years.

I'm not saying war is good, I'm just saying that history has shown that our best technological leaps usually can be derived from some sort of military breakthrough.

And as for extinction, nukes are becoming less and less important in terms of military strategy. As we create laser defenses, rail guns, kinetic weaponry, not only do nukes become obsolete, their strategic value becomes less and less because of their terrible risk vs. reward.
User avatar #86033 to #86031 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
Yes. The losers of a war tend to be vilified....and of course, there is no Jewish conspiracy, hence the entire thread.
User avatar #86034 to #86033 - marinepenguin (05/20/2015) [-]
Personally I don't think it gets any more complicated then that. We'll probably see another nationalist surge in the next 20-30 years at least. History always repeats itself.
User avatar #86035 to #86034 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
I fully agree, and considering i hold very nationalistic views that brings me joy. However, this time two world wars wont be started as a result.
User avatar #86068 to #86035 - marinepenguin (05/20/2015) [-]
Let's hope. I feel as if there will be another large scale war in our lifetimes, whether nationalism will be the cause of it is another discussion.
User avatar #85997 to #85976 - kanadetenshi (05/20/2015) [-]
Kind of a European McCarthyism. Because WW2 caused so much damage any shred of nationalism is seen as a gateway towards nazism since that's how Hitler rose to power. Which is why they call parties or groups like Front National and PEGIDA fascist or nazist.
User avatar #85985 to #85976 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
Jews.
User avatar #85988 to #85985 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
How so?

I swear if you bring up some ZOG bullshit theory...
User avatar #85990 to #85988 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
Not really, it's just muh holocaust.
User avatar #85992 to #85990 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
In that case, see #85978
User avatar #85977 to #85976 - pebar ONLINE (05/20/2015) [-]
becuz da 6 bajillion, fucktard
User avatar #85978 to #85977 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
But what does that have to do with working for ones collective?
User avatar #85996 to #85978 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
It's racist.
User avatar #85998 to #85996 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
#85980
#86122 to #85998 - John Cena (05/21/2015) [-]
>>#85998
#86121 to #85998 - John Cena (05/21/2015) [-]
>>#85998,
#86002 to #85998 - pebar ONLINE (05/20/2015) [-]
>>#85998
bruh, write it like this
User avatar #85999 to #85998 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
Because jews don't like a strong white country. Racemixed brown mass with no cultural identity make a good slave race for the global liberal hegemony.
User avatar #86007 to #85999 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
And why would jews prefer a race that barely works in a first place, to a race known for its efficiency and splendor?

It is not jews behind this, it is fear, our fear of becoming too powerful.
User avatar #86008 to #86007 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
When we got mad at the jews we almost wiped out their entire race. A white cuck is a good slave.
User avatar #86009 to #86008 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
If a white cuck was a good slave, they would rather create white cucks than brown masses, if they had the power or wish to do so.
User avatar #86010 to #86009 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
well, it goes hand in hand
Cucks chose to kill themselves
User avatar #86011 to #86010 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
And why would jews breed cucks instead of weakening the white man, although maintaining antimiscegenation? Would that not be more beneficial if they wanted a slave race?
User avatar #86012 to #86011 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
We are allready weak, it's like saying you're going to make someone strong and you wonder why he has good abs.
User avatar #86014 to #86012 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
If we are already weak, we would be slaves to the jew already, would we not?

Claiming the jews control shit in itself is defeatism, as it implies whites are inferior. You are part of the problem that we are discussing, although it manifests itself in hate instead of fear.
User avatar #86016 to #86014 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
We are, the prison is not around us, but in us.
I can't deny facts, we have lost.
I'm not the problem, but the solution.
User avatar #86018 to #86016 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
And what would the solution be?

In my opinion, it is not the jews doing this, but ourselves. Jews have no power, and they want only to have an isolated state, and if they wanted otherwise they would be more subtle about it.

The only way to fix it is through nationalism, pride, masculinity, and work.
User avatar #86019 to #86018 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
The total solution.
>In my opinion, it is not the jews doing this, but ourselves. Jews have no power, and they want only to have an isolated state, and if they wanted otherwise they would be more subtle about it.
It is the jews, but we are willing to accept their rule.
>The only way to fix it is through nationalism, pride, masculinity, and work.
And how will you establish that?
User avatar #86020 to #86019 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
You establish it by spreading the idea, through debates and vigorous discussion, just like how hitler did it, although avoiding militarization to such a large degree.

In the case of ZOG theories, i think it would be wise to use Occams Razor. It makes little to no sense that the jews are behind this, as their is no motive for it. Where there is no motive, there is no need. You are blaming an entire race for the worlds problems, just like how white genociders are doing. It is no ones fault except our own.
#86293 to #86020 - schnizel (05/22/2015) [-]
Thank you based Kaiser.
#86021 to #86020 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
Not all goths sacked Rome too.
User avatar #86022 to #86021 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
Surprise surprise, a purely isolationist state motivated by religious fanaticism based on the belief of their own superiority causes racism towards others, especially those who pose a threat to the society - the stronger ones.

However, there is still no logical reason why jews would be able to prevent nationalism, and although they may be against it as it can be a potential enemy, israel has no reason to prevent nationalism, especially when many jews consider the west to be their allies (lel) in the sea of muslims
#86302 to #86022 - schnizel (05/22/2015) [-]
Who are the most influential politicians, producers, activists, philosophers, bankers in the World?
Wasn't the thank you jews good enough?
Do I have to name you the list of all jewish bankers and all the jewish politicans and their actions but you will still ignore it and you will put fingers in your earns and keep repeating that a people who can put anyone in jail for hurting their fucking feelings in any western country have no political power.
User avatar #86303 to #86302 - drastronomy (05/22/2015) [-]
>Who are the most influential politicians, producers, activists, philosophers, bankers in the World?

Not jews lel

If you provide proof, i will believe you. I think the roles are reversed though. you are so deeply indoctrinated to blame the jews for the faults of you and your father that you fail to see reason
User avatar #86300 to #86022 - schnizel (05/22/2015) [-]
> there is no proof to claim that they have political power.
Why?
Because they can do what they please to whoever they want?
User avatar #86301 to #86300 - drastronomy (05/22/2015) [-]
They cannot do whatever they want, and if they can in their position, the same applies to every other race. Provide proof otherwise, from other sources than fucking stormfront and heilhitler.org
User avatar #86298 to #86022 - schnizel (05/22/2015) [-]
And yet they don't have as much money and political power as the kikes.
https://youtube.com/devicesupport
User avatar #86299 to #86298 - drastronomy (05/22/2015) [-]
They have as much if not more money, and as i have said repeatedly there is no proof to claim that they have political power.
User avatar #86292 to #86022 - schnizel (05/22/2015) [-]
I didn't, I just wanted to point out the large number of jews in top positions of the government and the financial sector as well as in the media.
I know, I just wanted to notify you.
Also, it seems strange that we don't hear ISIS killing jews and threatening jews, or Israel in that matter.
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
scgnews.com/ironic-israel-helps-isis-with-airstrikes-against-the-syrian-government
www.veteranstoday.com/2015/04/08/united-nations-israel-is-helping-syrian-jihadists-including-isis/
www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/
yournewswire.com/un-proven-ties-between-isis-and-israel/
www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
User avatar #86296 to #86292 - drastronomy (05/22/2015) [-]
There is also a large number of indians, and turks, and irish, and asians, and whites
ISIS is threatening jews constantly you nut. That is what they are more or less known for.
User avatar #86290 to #86022 - schnizel (05/22/2015) [-]
> if most Jews have German surnames, then most people with German surnames must be Jews.
That's a fallacy mate, and this is getting boring.
www.syrianperspective.com/2015/05/u-s-foreign-policy-in-tatters-the-war-against-turkeys-erdoghan-has-started-idlib-syrian-army-prepares-assault-on-jisr-al-shughoor-turkeys-dams-in-the-cross-hairs.html
I'm off to do pushups.
User avatar #86291 to #86290 - drastronomy (05/22/2015) [-]
How is it a fallacy? You just fucking claimed anyone with the name "berg" or "stein" is not white.

That was a quote by the way, not me. Forgot to put quotation mark at the start

Not once does your article mention Israel, or Jews, only Turkeys involvement in the syrian war.
User avatar #86288 to #86022 - schnizel (05/22/2015) [-]
That's because jews can't please anyone.
User avatar #86287 to #86022 - schnizel (05/22/2015) [-]
I mean they're mostly held by jews, Mr Goldenberg.
> but none of enslaving the whites
That's because we are a dying race.
> One implies state ownership of everything, the other implies buisiness ownership of everything.
In Soviet Russia they replaced the Aristocrats with the jews and in the Modern world they hold the dominance in the financial sector.
>why would they want to incapacitate their workers?
What workers?
> the middle east has nothing to do with jew control in the west, it is just blind vilification.
The middle east has to do with everything? They attacked a Turkish ship and Turkey stood by and did nothing.
> sociology
User avatar #86289 to #86287 - drastronomy (05/22/2015) [-]
A lot of the surnames that sound Jewish to Americans are simply German names such as Klein, Gross or Grossman, Weiss or Weisman, Rosen, Schwartz or "Schwartzman, Segal, Siegal or Sagal, and anything that contains berg, stein, man, thal or bluth. German surnames are very common among American Jews, and many people seem to have inferred the converse: if most Jews have German surnames, then most people with German surnames must be Jews. The reasoning is appealing on a gut-level but logically flawed. Consider this absurd but logically identical argument: most Jews have ten fingers, therefore most people with ten fingers must be Jews."
Germans too apparently, are jews

Let me rephrase - the jews do not want to enslave anyone

As i have said on multiple occations, the majority is white in the financial sector >>#86152
Hell, the largest corps (coca cola, pepsico, Nestle, P&G, Mars, etc.) are owned by whites or half-whites, with the sole exception of Mondelez. Furthermore, you lack any citations with regards to soviet russia and jews

Slaves=Workers
Incapacitating them makes them unusable

Source on turkish ship? Again, this only proves that israel is militaristic (duh), not that jews control the west

Yes, sociology - the science of a society. Keep in mind i am 17 and already have an accepted university diploma for a course into sociology, and that it has no effect on my career choice
User avatar #86258 to #86022 - schnizel (05/22/2015) [-]
Ok, since when are bergs and steins white?
>The Frankfurt school was a slightly marxist school, however they had no such ambitions.
Everything exists with an ambition.
> /pol/s theory contradicts itself - are jews all of the sudden both capitalist and marxist?
They are two sides of the same coin.
>Think - what is the ultimate goal you think the jews have? World domination? Enslavement?
Yes.
>And they wish to attain this by reducing the common man to inactive cattle?
So much that he remains under their power.
>Who would serve them then, if all they did was sit around and mope?
They have all ready taken out several major powers in the ME, the only thing left is Syria.
>If jews are as clever as you seem to think, i would think they would be more than happy in their current position, under capitalism.
And yes, they have abandoned communism, but not it's social ideas.
>Especially when the amount of jews is quickly dwindling due to the same problems you claim the jews have created - multiculturalism and racemixing.
They kick out blacks from Israel and beat them with sticks at the border. Europeans hardly do that to niggers.
User avatar #86284 to #86258 - drastronomy (05/22/2015) [-]
Stein and Berg are also nordic surnames - they mean stone and mountain in scandinavia. Do not see how this is relevant to the argument though.

Yes, they had ambitions of a more egalitarian society, but none of enslaving the whites

If they are, the coin is "political ideologies". One implies state ownership of everything, the other implies buisiness ownership of everything.

If they rule the world now, as you claim, why would they want to incapacitate their workers?

Your next assertion is completely irrelevant - the middle east has nothing to do with jew control in the west, it is just blind vilification.

They have abandoned marxism - the idea of a classless society. I have heavily studied sociology (Lecturer was a Norwegian conservative and nationalist) , so i doubt you are educated in the slightest as to how this works.

No, europeans do not do that. Still, jew women still fuck whites 80% of the time, and jewish men die alone and unloved
#86176 to #86022 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
>Next you are going to tell me Hitler valued war...
In some ways he did.
>Not supporting your own claim? Sounds like lies to me
I all ready did.
>Buisinesses are lead by a large majority of whites. Banks are for the the most part led by whites. Most people in any european/anglo congress/parliament are white. If you really think jews have any power, you have been mislead into believing so.
Because jews are only a small percentage of the populations. You generalise in order to prove a point which isn't working with your logic even.
>Hey, gays are in top postitions away, and few things tend to work against gays. Do gays rule society? No.
Who the fuck do you think are the top people funding and supporting the gay agenda?

#86177 to #86176 - drastronomy (05/21/2015) [-]
Thats the point. Its obvious

You did not support your claim, because you refused to tell about the anons

I am not generalizing to prove a point, these are facts. Perhaps facts are a foreign concept to someone so indoctrinated into believing in a conspiracy, but regardless.

The people at the top supporting the gay agenda are the same kind of people who do so from the bottom. Self hating whites.

And, regarding your pic
>gulagbound
maximum lelofose

The Frankfurt school was a slightly marxist school, however they had no such ambitions.

"Following Marx, they were concerned with the conditions that allow for social change and the establishment of rational institutions.[5] Their emphasis on the "critical" component of theory was derived significantly from their attempt to overcome the limits of positivism, materialism and determinism by returning to Kant's critical philosophy and its successors in German idealism, principally Hegel's philosophy, with its emphasis on dialectic and contradiction as inherent properties of human reality."

I think the jewish scholar's vilification of the west is more than justifiable, although in itself wrong, and as such their theory arised as a reaction to the treatment of world war two. Their ideology has next to no support today, however, nor does any sort of marxism. Your, or should i say, /pol/s theory contradicts itself - are jews all of the sudden both capitalist and marxist?

Think - what is the ultimate goal you think the jews have? World domination? Enslavement? And they wish to attain this by reducing the common man to inactive cattle? Who would serve them then, if all they did was sit around and mope? If jews are as clever as you seem to think, i would think they would be more than happy in their current position, under capitalism. Especially when the amount of jews is quickly dwindling due to the same problems you claim the jews have created - multiculturalism and racemixing.

User avatar #86174 to #86022 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
If the federal reserve federal or not.
izquotes.com/quote/363082
Then Muhammed is the prophet of warlordizm.
>And tell me about these anons
No.
>The evidence you showed me was again, heavily biased and in many cases wrong.
Like where?
>Nothing works for them, nor towards them. If you want proof, you can also look at the countless white CEOs, bank owners, economists, stock market experts, rich people, entrepreneurs, famous scientists, etc.
So just because some white people are in top positions, the jews don't have control, top kek.
https://youtube.com/devicesupport
User avatar #86175 to #86174 - drastronomy (05/21/2015) [-]
Cool, a 1700s philosopher criticized a rich, powerful family. Next you are going to tell me Hitler valued war...

In some ways Muhammed is the prophet of warlodism, as the quaran heavily emphasizes Jihad

Not supporting your own claim? Sounds like lies to me

Like >>#86152

Your assertion is illogical. Buisinesses are lead by a large majority of whites. Banks are for the the most part led by whites. Most people in any european/anglo congress/parliament are white. If you really think jews have any power, you have been mislead into believing so.

Hey, gays are in top postitions away, and few things tend to work against gays. Do gays rule society? No.
#86170 to #86022 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
Is the federal reserve federal or no?
>. It is natural they assume they are in positions of authority, as with as much money as they could possibly imagine, there is no other way for them to feel validated.
Money is the God of our time, and the Rothchild is it's prophet.
>Your friends to go to jail because they insult kikes? elaborate. In glorious Norway, the government laughed at KRF (Christian peoples party) suggested laws against antisemitism.
Various anons, from various locations...
>Yet, they are not the driver of the machine
Who is? All evidence points that everyhthing works for them and towards them.
User avatar #86172 to #86170 - drastronomy (05/21/2015) [-]
Federal =relating to or denoting the central government as distinguished from the separate units constituting a federation.

Yes, the federal reserve is relating to the reserve owned by the central government...

If money is god, then the prophet is human greed - as money is but a system of exchange and method to set values.

And tell me about these anons

The evidence you showed me was again, heavily biased and in many cases wrong.
Nothing works for them, nor towards them. If you want proof, you can also look at the countless white CEOs, bank owners, economists, stock market experts, rich people, entrepreneurs, famous scientists, etc.
#86157 to #86022 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
And the arab shitskins flight instructor said that he knew to fly for jack shit. You are blessed with Aryan genes.
>Really? Here is a list of revolutions and rebellions, many of which are before globalization and international economics. Communism was popularized due to low standards of living and high poverty gaps, and communism was the means to "fix" (lelele) this.
<
>Private banks are not permitted to print money or create new money in any form besides demand deposits.
That does not change the fact that it's privately owned.
>They literally don't control it
Yes goy, there is no such thing as a Rothchild, the Rothchild old hag even said that no war ever starts without them.
>Complains to the western government* if anyone offends them, where no one gives a shit.
Where every day you get a shitton of muh holocaust crocodile tears and my friends go to jail because they insult kikes.
>The first step to fixing the shithole is to develop yourself; not blame the jews. Blaming the jews only serves as an excuse to avoid changing yourself and the society around you to better suit our society's needs.
I blame them because they are a part of the problem. Don't take the blame of them.
User avatar #86168 to #86157 - drastronomy (05/21/2015) [-]
Money is printed by the state, in banks by the state, stored in various banks and investment funds
>the jews own the money! its true!

The rothchilds are upjumped richies who think they are superior. It is natural they assume they are in positions of authority, as with as much money as they could possibly imagine, there is no other way for them to feel validated.

Your friends to go to jail because they insult kikes? elaborate. In glorious Norway, the government laughed at KRF (Christian peoples party) suggested laws against antisemitism.

They are part of the problem, but that is because they are cogs in the machine that is modern liberalism. Yet, they are not the driver of the machine - that is apologeticism and greed.
#86155 to #86022 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
So you did fly a plane??
I have more and more sources that say the same.
>The "daily reminder" pm was filled with false facts, and lacked any citation, and dude, if you say "illuminati" caused the french revolution" you are pretty much the manifestation of a tin foiler
Who caused the French revolution? Revolutions don't happen without outside forces and a lot of money. The communists have proven that.
>How is it an I.O.U? The state prints money, not anyone else.
The state prints I.O.U.s from a private owned bank run by a jew.
>Yes, jews take advantage of the capitalist system. Does not mean they are the only ones, nor does it mean they have any sort of political power.
>Literally control the entire worlds money supply
>Literally do what they please without any backfire
>Literally kill anyone who even offends them

User avatar #86156 to #86155 - drastronomy (05/21/2015) [-]
I have been in a simulator, which is more or less the real deal

I fucked up the landing, since i forgot to fully extend the flaps and i overshot the runway by quite a bit. Otherwise the steering itself was relatively easy, which is what the guy needed to do.

Revolutions do not happen w/o outside forces? Really? Here is a list of revolutions and rebellions, many of which are before globalization and international economics. Communism was popularized due to low standards of living and high poverty gaps, and communism was the means to "fix" (lelele) this.

Private banks are not permitted to print money or create new money in any form besides demand deposits. In economics, money creation is the process by which the money supply of a country or a monetary region (such as the Eurozone) is increased. A central bank may introduce new money into the economy (termed "expansionary monetary policy", or "money printing" by detractors) by purchasing financial assets or lending money to financial institutions. Commercial bank lending also creates money under the form of demand deposits.

They literally don't control it
They literally are a minority we allow to reign free due to guilt
Complains to the western government* if anyone offends them, where no one gives a shit.

The first step to fixing the shithole is to develop yourself; not blame the jews. Blaming the jews only serves as an excuse to avoid changing yourself and the society around you to better suit our society's needs.
#86133 to #86022 - schnizel (05/21/2015) [-]
Jewing.
Go ask a pilot.
>And you claim, with no evidence (other than irrelevant nonsense, lel) that jews are IN control. One is more likely than the other.
check your PM
>ROMANS AND CHRISTIAN ARE JEWS GOD FUCKING DAMN
>The money in the bank is state funds
Which is an I.O.U to the jews
>The banks are owned by the state, the presidents of which are not even jewish
>Yellen was born to a Jewish family in Brooklyn, New York, the daughter of Anna (née Blumenthal) and Julius Yellen, a physician.
>They steal from everyone equally - this is called interest rates. Criticize capitalism rather than jews, as jews are merely the pawns that drive it forward.
Jews are the living embodiment of capitalism.
> i am refusing to believe that such a small number of jews can somehow control europe, have the power to do so, or the motives to do so.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
User avatar #86152 to #86133 - drastronomy (05/21/2015) [-]
So jews do jew things? Okay
My dad used an airforce pilot before he became a colonel-lieutenant and is well aquainted with passanger planes too. He has told me how planes work several times, and has let me try the flight sim things they have at his place of work.

The email cites sources from the occidental observer - it has an own anti-semitism section lelelel - not cherrypick bias at all, and the new-observer that suffer from the same problem.
>Source - destroyzionism.net
Srs bro

Those from good sources say little to add to your opinion - here is an exerpt from CIS article: most experts believe, will result in a majority non-white population sometime before the end of the new century. A new American nation is coming into being before our very eyes, and many in the Jewish world are worried about it; some are even terrified.
The rest states the opinions of certain idividuals, whose opinions are worthy of appearing in the news for extremism...

Furthermore, even if it would account for the motive, it does not account for any power.

The "daily reminder" pm was filled with false facts, and lacked any citation, and dude, if you say "illuminati" caused the french revolution" you are pretty much the manifestation of a tin foiler



How is it an I.O.U? The state prints money, not anyone else.

Eric Rosengren - white, swedish
William Dudley - white, only source claiming otherwise is a website devoted to ZOG
Blake Pritchard - white, no sources claim jewish
Loretta Mester - White, only zog website claims otherwise
Jeffrey Lacker - Jew
Dennis Lockhart - White
Charles Evans - White
James Bullard - White
Narayana Kocherlakota - half indian, half american
Esther L. George - White
Richard W. Fisher - White
John C. Williams - White


Yes, jews take advantage of the capitalist system. Does not mean they are the only ones, nor does it mean they have any sort of political power.

Wow, a jewish nationalist in sweden, the most retarded country in existance, ruled by white people who hate themselves and like BBC

User avatar #86046 to #86022 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
>What do you mean "they did"? I cant seem to grasp who/what you are referring to
Jews.
>You should read up on how planes are piloted. It is really not that hard. What is hard is disaster handling and remembering where all the fucking buttons are
Even expert pilots find it hard to do what he did, and he was a dumb sandnigger.
>Jews have been kicked out of a lot of countries, yes, and in that sense they are almost like gypsies. This has little importance except for inferiority, of which is the reason why they are not controlling us.
You claim, with no evidence that they are not in control.
>Really? The number 12 has several applications? Oh noo! The next thing you will enlighten me with is to say it is used in the evil jewish MAAATTH
Which is more logical that a jew designed a flag fit for him, or Europeans?
>The federal reserve bank is not owned by any of those, they are owned by the state,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS AS FEDERAL AS FEDERAL EXPRESS!
>Furthermore, i would like to remind you that the profits of these banks are returned into foreign investment schemes, which improves the economy, or spent locally. Regardless, it is not negative.
They steal from the weakest in order to give to those who snort cocaine on a daily basis.
gg
>On another note, did you know the world is run by irish people? Most presidents have irish genes! Most people in politics have irish genes! We should just bomb those filthy red haired mongrels
Yes, so that's why Ireland has been given it's rightful clay in the north. It's not like Israel is expanding yearly by stealing land.
User avatar #86129 to #86046 - drastronomy (05/21/2015) [-]
Jews did what?

I need a citation as to where pilots say they find it hard. Nigger its literally a fucking gokart handle mounted on a joystick

And you claim, with no evidence (other than irrelevant nonsense, lel) that jews are IN control. One is more likely than the other.

"He proposed among other drawings a circle of twelve yellow stars upon a blue background;[3] inspired by the twelve-star halo of the Virgin Mary,[4] the Queen of Heaven of the Book of Revelation, often portrayed in Roman Catholic art, which can be seen in the Rose Window that the Council of Europe donated to Strasbourg Cathedral in 1953.[5] Indeed, he proposed a design with “a crown of 12 golden stars with 5 rays, their points not touching.”"
"Some see Lévy's conversion to Christianity as an origin of the claimed religious symbolism on the flag. The flag's circle of stars resembles the twelve-star halo of the Virgin Mary seen in Roman Catholic art and the flag's designer (Arsène Heitz) has acknowledged that he was inspired by that symbolism"

ROMANS AND CHRISTIAN ARE JEWS GOD FUCKING DAMN

The money in the bank is state funds
The banks are owned by the state, the presidents of which are not even jewish
They steal from everyone equally - this is called interest rates. Criticize capitalism rather than jews, as jews are merely the pawns that drive it forward.

I am not refuting israel's awfulness, i am refusing to believe that such a small number of jews can somehow control europe, have the power to do so, or the motives to do so.


User avatar #86042 to #86022 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
Enough with the sarcasm.
#86041 to #86022 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
Let's not talk about chez.
They did, and he was a mutt himself.
It is, it fucking is. To control 1 engine is hard, but to control 4 is even harder.
>No, something written by a totalitarian group, known for propaganda, that vilifies a race has no authority regarding the nature of the race.
You do fucking know that jews have been kicked out of 100 countries throughout history?
>I am well aware of Kalergi, and i have read most of your sources. Yes, kalergi was pro-jew, but he did not create the EU and his ideology was not centred around jew domination, but egalitarianism.
Which was for the goyim, but jews are G-d's chosen people...
>How is levy relevant to this? Because he designed the flag that was based off of the members of EU? 12 represents perfection in many european cultures, not that an eastern european would know this... (case and point - the european calendar, the clock, etc.)
Or, the twelve tribes of Israel. Holy fuck, would you let a jew design your flag?
1.If they are bad for us, we don't need them.
2.Too many bankers, to many jewish buisnessmen sucking us dry.
3.Sucking us dry.
4.And we keep falling for it.
5.And we don't need them.
6.See 2.
7.Too many jew in the loby, too many in the senate, too many jew bankers funding the US.
Zionist Jews own and run the Federal Reserve Bank that the US government continually borrows from...and is in debt to.

Napoleon said: When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.

The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:
$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin.
$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.
$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.
$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.
$5. Lehman Brothers of NY.
$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).
$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY.
$8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders).
$9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).
9.Who do you think owns hollywood? Who do you think owns most media companies in the world?
User avatar #86045 to #86041 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
What do you mean "they did"? I cant seem to grasp who/what you are referring to

You should read up on how planes are piloted. It is really not that hard. What is hard is disaster handling and remembering where all the fucking buttons are

Jews have been kicked out of a lot of countries, yes, and in that sense they are almost like gypsies. This has little importance except for inferiority, of which is the reason why they are not controlling us.

"Which was for the goyim, but jews are G-d's chosen people... " ... wot...?
Really? The number 12 has several applications? Oh noo! The next thing you will enlighten me with is to say it is used in the evil jewish MAAATTH

I agree, we dont need jews in europe, hence why israel exists.

For the rest, i need sources of jews in the media, in congress, in lobby, etc.

The federal reserve bank is not owned by any of those, they are owned by the state, and the presidents of which tend to not be jewish.

Your mentioned banks are jewish, yes, but are privately owned, and again, banking is ingrained in their culture, but they have little effect upon anything and are really just businesses that focus on money.

Furthermore, i would like to remind you that the profits of these banks are returned into foreign investment schemes, which improves the economy, or spent locally. Regardless, it is not negative.


On another note, did you know the world is run by irish people? Most presidents have irish genes! Most people in politics have irish genes! We should just bomb those filthy red haired mongrels
User avatar #86039 to #86022 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
So little impact that they made my father close down his store and he has to give them 3 times more than he should.
User avatar #86040 to #86039 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
Eastern europeans foreclosing due to debt? Oh wow, i did not know that happened!

Good thing some countries have public banks to prevent profit from becoming the priority...
#86036 to #86022 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
> would like to remind you that the paneuropean union and the European Union are two different organisations, independent of each other, and that EU is an internalized system, meaning that they only dictate the countries within its borders and that thereby they cannot control Israel.
These conspiracies had more information than excerpts from a nazi book and accusations of some guy (who mind you had less role in eu creation than you might think - the paneuropean union and the European Union are two distinct organisation).
Same chesse, another wraping.
>Furthermore, upon further research, any claim of wish for a heterogenous europe have no citations of any kind. However, he did wish for europe to develop more great european thinkers, such as nietzche, who i think you know was not exactly a supporter of diversity. He did acknowledge that the future man will be of mixed race due to globalisation, however.
A cuck.
>If you think 9/11 really is an inside job, you really are 2edgy4me - he only needed a fucking plane
And a pilot who barelly passed a pilot test.
>Prove it? Okay - The kalergi plan excerpt is taken from golden dawn. The excerpt from the book is, as i mentioned, written by nazi germany (and yes that is a valid sentence as it is released by the government)
So if the goyim say it, it must be false?

Sources in English
> balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php
> You need to login to view this link
> en.metapedia.org/wiki/Richard_Coudenhove-Kalergi

His own books, In German. Can't find English translations
> archive.org/details/Coudenhove-Kalergi-Praktischer-Idealismus-2
> archive.org/details/Coudenhove-Kalergi-Praktischer-Idealismus

> archive.org/details/DolddownloadrichardNikolausGrafCoudenhove-kalergi1894-1972

> archive.org/details/Coudenhove-Kalergi-Adel
> archive.org/details/Hyperethik

Two translations in French though if any speak french but not Germab
archive.org/details/R.N.CoudenhoveKalergiIdealismePratique1925FR
archive.org/details/COUDENHOVEKALERGIKriseDerWeltanschauung1923

Paul Michel Gabriel Lévy (27 November 1910 – 16 August 2002) was a Belgian professor and journalist. He was born in Brussels and is a Holocaust survivor. He worked for many years as Director of Information at the Council of Europe, helping create the Flag of Europe in the 1950s in collaboration with Arsene Heitz.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_M._G._L%C3%A9vy

1. Jews are more loyal to Israel than to the countries they live in.
2. Jews have too much power in the business world.
3. Jews have too much power in international financial markets.
4. Jews still talk too much about what happened to them in the Holocaust.
5. Jews don't care what happens to anyone but their own kind.
6. Jews have too much control over global affairs.
7. Jews have too much control over the US government.
8. Jews think they are better than other people.
9. Jews have too much control over the global media.
10. Jews are just sick desert worshiping niggers.
User avatar #86038 to #86036 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
and with regards to rothchild:

I think you are forgetting that the value of money is not set by the banks, and that being the owner of a large banking system is only a venue of profit, but the banks themselves have little impact.
User avatar #86037 to #86036 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
The same cheese needs to be fed twice for some people to taste it, apparently.

Acknowledgement is different from desire.

It is not as difficult to control a plane as you might think.

No, something written by a totalitarian group, known for propaganda, that vilifies a race has no authority regarding the nature of the race.

I am well aware of Kalergi, and i have read most of your sources. Yes, kalergi was pro-jew, but he did not create the EU and his ideology was not centred around jew domination, but egalitarianism.

How is levy relevant to this? Because he designed the flag that was based off of the members of EU? 12 represents perfection in many european cultures, not that an eastern european would know this... (case and point - the european calendar, the clock, etc.)

1. As are most immigrants, or religious people for that matter
2. Elaborate? Furthermore, jews have traditionally been interested in buisiness due to interest in economics and natural genetic gift regarding economics.
3. Repeated number 2
4. I agree, but so did greece. It is the only leverage they have as the weaker people
5. Repetition of 1
6. Repetition of 3, and again, elaborate
7. elaborate
8. As do most people
9. Elaborate
10. Just like christians, golly
User avatar #86028 to #86022 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
>Most of this covers EU, which can be considered a world organisation, and who i also would like to point out work for europe more than other countries (case and point - suggestion to use military force to end smuggling of people in africa). With regards to Coudenhove, he was not a freemason, and he did not distribute prizes. Yes, he had pro-jewish views, but these were fueled under religious motivation via cooperation for the betterment of europe. He criticized anti-semitism, and argued that jews were not a race. Nothing more.
So the man who's behind the creation of EU is pro-jewish, I wonder why.
>but that does not by any stretch of the imagination warrant jewish control of the EU
How many EU actions were directed against Israel?
The US does not imprison people who are anti-anglo/saxon.
>Furthermore, this shit is so conspiratory it hurts. "THE 12 STARTS REPRESENTS ISRAEL! ".
Because?
Here's a list of tinfoil hat conspiracies that proved to be 100% true…

- Operation AJAX and false flag terror
- Gulf of Tonkin
- Operation Gladio
- Operation Northwoods
- The Gleiwitz Incident
- Tobacco companies deliberately added addictive chemicals to cigarettes
- Operation Fast and Furious
- NSA spying & mass surveillance
- CIA Drug Trafficking
- The CIA’s heart attack gun
- Fascist conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government
- The FBI crime lab cover-up
- The existence of the Mafia
- The FBI poisoned alcohol during prohibition
- The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment
- The USS Liberty
- Germany’s claim that the Lusitania was carrying munitions
- The Lavon Affair
- Geoengineering
>Dude, it is 9/11 confirmed inside job by illuminaty tier bullshit.
No, a sandnigger launched the attack from a middle of a cave on the worlds most advanced country.
>All accusations in the picture can only be redirected to extremist sites, not objective facts.
Prove it.
>The book mentioned is literally written by nazi germany, and as such cannot be validated as good sources.
>The book mentioned is literally written by nazi germany
>written by nazi germany
>Bottom line: if jews are controlling us, they are superior. However, jews are inferior, and thus do not control us.
It's not about inferiority or superiority. A lion is no inferior to you just because he's in a cage too?
>Any changes in the last centuary have not been made by jews, but by ourselves,
With jews in charge.
>Remember the Jews make up roughly 14 million jews , 82% of which are in USA and Israel. A group of 14 million jews, or more accurately 4 million jews if you are to disclude those living in USA and Israel, cannot control an excess of 1 billion white people. It does not happen.
>1 billion white people
I don't think that's accurate, and also, one man with a gun can control a 100 without one. Just because they are small does not mean that they are not dangerous.
#86032 to #86028 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
I would like to remind you that the paneuropean union and the European Union are two different organisations, independent of each other, and that EU is an internalized system, meaning that they only dictate the countries within its borders and that thereby they cannot control Israel.
These conspiracies had more information than excerpts from a nazi book and accusations of some guy (who mind you had less role in eu creation than you might think - the paneuropean union and the European Union are two distinct organisation).

Furthermore, upon further research, any claim of wish for a heterogenous europe have no citations of any kind. However, he did wish for europe to develop more great european thinkers, such as nietzche, who i think you know was not exactly a supporter of diversity. He did acknowledge that the future man will be of mixed race due to globalisation, however.

If you think 9/11 really is an inside job, you really are 2edgy4me - he only needed a fucking plane

Prove it? Okay - The kalergi plan excerpt is taken from golden dawn. The excerpt from the book is, as i mentioned, written by nazi germany (and yes that is a valid sentence as it is released by the government)

A lion in a cage is imprisoned by the human, and as such he is inferior, yes. If a minority can control you, you are inferior.
Again, where is the proof that jews are in charge here? They are 1.05 million or so jews in EU zones, and there are 503 million inhabitants. Jews dont have any leverage, and therefore the gun analogy does not work. The accusation that jews run europe is as stupid as the accusation that africans or muslims own europe, if not more.
#86026 to #86022 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
> No minority is not taking over, and it is fear mongering to think so.
<
User avatar #86027 to #86026 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
Most of this covers EU, which can be considered a world organisation, and who i also would like to point out work for europe more than other countries (case and point - suggestion to use military force to end smuggling of people in africa). With regards to Coudenhove, he was not a freemason, and he did not distribute prizes. Yes, he had pro-jewish views, but these were fueled under religious motivation via cooperation for the betterment of europe. He criticized anti-semitism, and argued that jews were not a race. Nothing more.

Also, quick facts:
Nazis considered Pan-European Union as under the control of freemasonry.[25] In 1938, a Nazi propaganda book Die Freimaurerei: Weltanschauung, Organisation und Politik was released in German.[26] It revealed Coudenhove-Kalergi's membership of freemasonry, the organization suppressed by Nazis.[27] On the other hand, his name was nowhere in masonic directories 10,000 Famous Freemasons published in 1957–1960 by the United States' freemasons.[28] He had already left the Viennese freemason's lodge in 1926 to avoid the criticism that had occurred at that time against relationship between Pan-European movement and freemasonry. He wrote his masonic membership in Ein Leben für Europa (A Life for Europe) published in 1966.[29] In fact, its Nazi propaganda book also described his action in 1924–1925 only.

And sure, kalergi had pro-jewish views, but that does not by any stretch of the imagination warrant jewish control of the EU. It is like saying John Smith had pro-UK views when he colonised america, and that therefore america is still controlled by the UK.

Furthermore, this shit is so conspiratory it hurts. "THE 12 STARTS REPRESENTS ISRAEL! ". Dude, it is 9/11 confirmed inside job by illuminaty tier bullshit.

All accusations in the picture can only be redirected to extremist sites, not objective facts. The book mentioned is literally written by nazi germany, and as such cannot be validated as good sources.


Bottom line: if jews are controlling us, they are superior. However, jews are inferior, and thus do not control us. Any changes in the last centuary have not been made by jews, but by ourselves, as much of what has happened is detrimental should some force "wish to make us slaves". Even if they wanted to do so, they would not have the power. Remember the Jews make up roughly 14 million jews , 82% of which are in USA and Israel. A group of 14 million jews, or more accurately 4 million jews if you are to disclude those living in USA and Israel, cannot control an excess of 1 billion white people. It does not happen.
User avatar #86023 to #86022 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
It's not against nationalism, it's against us, the Europeans. Can't you understand it, their entire history is filled with the hate of the goyim and you wonder why they want to take us down? We are the big bad Aryan wolf.
User avatar #86025 to #86023 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
So do africans, many asians, native americans, etc.
Our history consists of strong people, who have taken what they deserve through righteous violence. There are few who do not despise the white race, if they have pride if their own people. However, africans are not taking over and being manipulative. Asians are not taking over and being manipulative. Native americans are not taking over and being manipulative. No minority is not taking over, and it is fear mongering to think so.

Not only is their alleged motive common among several races, but they have no power to do anything about it, just like every other race, Furthermore, peoples compassion for their fellow human tends to outweigh any ideological quarrels.
User avatar #85979 to #85978 - pebar ONLINE (05/20/2015) [-]
because the nationalism that people want is at the expense of other "collectives"
User avatar #85980 to #85979 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
How so?
#85982 to #85980 - pebar ONLINE (05/20/2015) [-]
because in such nationalistic countries, minorities are often treated poorly.

This can either be through social ostracism, deportation, or full blown genocide (reference >>#85977, )

Furthermore, such policies tend to be totalitarian, such as schnizel wanting to ban anime.
User avatar #85986 to #85982 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
However, such treatment of minorities is not required of a nationalistic state, but a connotation that adheres to it.

A nationalistic state is by definition a state in which the people work for the collective, the nation rather than selfish needs, not one where the majority's xenophobia causes maltreatment of minorities.
Also, who says that deportation is negative, should the individual not be fully integrated into society.

Regardless, i think that Europe, in it's current state, is in need of slight authoritarianism - not where the government controls everything, but where they ban things that are directly negative to society (drinking, smoking, anti-social behaviour, etc.). Freedom has been in some ways reduced to an excuse for indulging in selfish needs above all else. Of course, the willing work better than the forced, and as such freedom is a beneficial factor in a nationalistic state. However, getting to that point requires changing a people - which is only possible through education, or by the creation of laws.

User avatar #86001 to #85986 - pebar ONLINE (05/20/2015) [-]
It's naive to think people won't act selfishly, whatever political structure is in power.
It's naive to think making a law banning something will somehow stop people from doing things.
User avatar #86013 to #86001 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
People will act selfishly, of course, but humans are inclined to work for a society as much as they are inclined to work for one self. That is ingrained within the human psyche, as our survival requires steady cooperation.

Laws wont stop many things, but they will prevent it in the future, and reduce it greatly, as fewer people would take the risks.
User avatar #86015 to #86013 - pebar ONLINE (05/20/2015) [-]
humans are inclined to cooperate on the scale of family sizes, not entire civilizations

laws also create black markets which cause their own problems; be sure what your banning is worth that cost
User avatar #86017 to #86015 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
If humans only worked on the scale of family sizes, humans would not have created civilization.

If black markets are an issue, you need to improve your policing.
User avatar #85983 to #85982 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
Anime is trash.
#85989 to #85983 - pebar ONLINE (05/20/2015) [-]
Your country is trash
User avatar #85991 to #85989 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
By trash you mean 100% Aryan.
User avatar #85993 to #85991 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
>East European
>Aryan

cheeki breeki vodka damke durka mammi sauna adidas disiprine

User avatar #85995 to #85993 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
cyka blyat
User avatar #85994 to #85993 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
daily reminder, all Europeans are Aryan
User avatar #86000 to #85994 - drastronomy (05/20/2015) [-]
>slavs
>eastern europeans
>southern european

>aryan

kekeke

moor race mixing in spain, greece, etc. chink and muzzie mixing in east

Aryans are only white nordids, existing only in norway, denmark parts of sweden, and some baltic states.

They are considered mostly europid, though
User avatar #86003 to #86000 - schnizel (05/20/2015) [-]
Tehnically, some Europeans aren't Aryan. Greeks share genes with north Africans for some strange reason, Balkanfags are mostly protoEuropean, with Scandinavia and Sardinia while the slavs, balts and celts are Indo-Aryan.
#85966 - pebar ONLINE (05/20/2015) [-]
I just finished getting all the requirements to get into the international honor society for economics
User avatar #85968 to #85966 - lulzforalpsplane (05/20/2015) [-]
What are the requirements?
User avatar #85973 to #85968 - pebar ONLINE (05/20/2015) [-]
take a bunch of econ classes and average a 3.5 (our of 4) GPA for all econ classes
User avatar #86056 to #85973 - lulzforalpsplane (05/20/2015) [-]
You got 88% in your econ classes in uni? That is pretty fucking good m8.
#85964 - John Cena (05/20/2015) [-]
https://youtube.com/devicesupport The Anti-Union video Wal-Mart employees have to watch.
User avatar #85965 to #85964 - pebar ONLINE (05/20/2015) [-]
https://youtube.com/devicesupport
#85953 - John Cena (05/19/2015) [-]
neat
User avatar #85956 to #85953 - lulzforalpsplane (05/19/2015) [-]
tldr stupid
#85957 to #85951 - lulzforalpsplane (05/19/2015) [-]
Scrooge McDuck is a major fuckin capitalist.
User avatar #85952 to #85951 - schnizel (05/19/2015) [-]
10/10
 Friends (0)