Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search
hide menu

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Highest Rated Top Rated Newest
auto-refresh every 1 2 3 5 seconds


Per page:
Order:
Latest users (1): pebar, anonymous(13).
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#33460 to #33350 - valeriya (06/08/2013) [-]
If we're still on muh gunz, there's always some good old fashioned kebab removal to watch.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Uzd5IrMEQ
User avatar #33424 to #33350 - teoberry (06/08/2013) [-]
He was so excited when he got to the uzi
User avatar #33432 to #33424 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
Why would anyone want to take that gun away? He looks so happy!
#33392 to #33350 - repostsrepost (06/08/2013) [-]
That show was the shit. It wouldn't happen to still be running would it?
User avatar #33393 to #33392 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
I don't know man.
#33307 - levchenko (06/08/2013) [-]
This image has expired
Glory to the Red Line!

undeadwill
0
#33581 to #33307 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #33419 to #33307 - ragnarfag (06/08/2013) [-]
That game was awesome, but I didn't liked the normal ending.
#33338 to #33307 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
This image has expired
> Getting killed all the time
> Hiding underground like fiends
> No glorious man beard.
> Not anachronism-capitalism master race.
>0/10 would not survive with.
User avatar #33339 to #33338 - levchenko (06/08/2013) [-]
They own most of the Metro
User avatar #33340 to #33339 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
> owns all of new Vegas and a metro
User avatar #33342 to #33340 - levchenko (06/08/2013) [-]
"new Vegas" never say that ever again
User avatar #33343 to #33342 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas New Vegas

Problem?
#33345 to #33344 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
This image has expired
User avatar #33324 to #33307 - maddboiy (06/08/2013) [-]
Hansa master race
#33316 to #33307 - valeriya (06/08/2013) [-]
I don't get the reference... Should I feel bad?
#33318 to #33317 - valeriya (06/08/2013) [-]
If only my computer could run that, I should really get a new computer..
User avatar #33308 to #33307 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
Are you just trying to begin a shitstorm?
User avatar #33309 to #33308 - levchenko (06/08/2013) [-]
With a post like that... yes...

Very out of line...

But lets wait and see
User avatar #33310 to #33309 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
>tfw would have willingly aided the Red Line
>tfw attempt to force you to aid the Red Line
>tfw Pavel is a cunt
>tfw pursuing Pavel

I will kill that fucker.
User avatar #33311 to #33310 - levchenko (06/08/2013) [-]
I let him live,

He did not have to help you out of the Nazi death camp you know,

But i have done both endings
User avatar #33312 to #33311 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
Spoiler alert!

I'm only in the Catacombs ;_;
User avatar #33313 to #33312 - levchenko (06/08/2013) [-]
I'm so sorry...
User avatar #33314 to #33313 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
That's okay. I think I've decided what I want to do to kill my boredom.
#33292 - levchenko (06/08/2013) [-]
This image has expired
Thoughts on Church taking part in Politics?
User avatar #33347 to #33292 - akkere (06/08/2013) [-]
Traditionalism has no place in politics because politics needs to be a changing force to produce methods that can produce good in a constantly changing world, and Church's entire structure in affairs both political and general is pure traditionalism.

In terms of "The Church" as in The Vatican (I'm assuming that's what you were referring to), as a Catholic I believe that the Vatican needs to settle its own problems (like the severe pedophilia issue) before it ever even thinks it has the right to meddle in political affairs. It's an atrocious issue, and one that needs to be dealt with swift action.
User avatar #33341 to #33292 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
Government should stay away from all existing institutions
User avatar #33348 to #33341 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
And vice versa
#33294 to #33292 - repostsrepost (06/08/2013) [-]
NO. Not to keep the church from influence the State but to prevent the State from exerting force over the church.
User avatar #33302 to #33294 - levchenko (06/08/2013) [-]
What if the Church had full control?
#33303 to #33302 - repostsrepost (06/08/2013) [-]
What oxan said is actually not what I meant. I don't want the church to have any control over the government. But depending on what church and what country you are referring to, I can't assume that's a relevant condition to begin with. Most times there isn't a single church. There are numerous congregations, different sects, different interpretations within the same religion(Catholicism being the only exception I can think of) If one religion has influence over the government it will suppress anything it deems to be against orthodoxy, Even if the government religion is only a minority religion of the country, as in the case of Syria. So in order to protect religious liberty, religion must play no part in the political process.
User avatar #33304 to #33303 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
Catholicism is a strand of Christianity.
#33306 to #33304 - repostsrepost (06/08/2013) [-]
Again not what I meant. The Catholic Church has a hierarchy not often found in religion. Everything in the Catholic faith is officially determined by the Pope and the hierarchical structure of the Catholic Church.. Protestantism differs across countries and congregations, and even Islam differs across tribes.
User avatar #33305 to #33304 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
I just noticed the 'to' between but and prevent. Apologies.
0
#33296 to #33294 - levchenko has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #33299 to #33296 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
Repost said he wanted to church to influence the state, to take part in politics.

I think you misread, friend.
User avatar #33301 to #33299 - levchenko (06/08/2013) [-]
Haha, you are right, my bad!
#33293 to #33292 - valeriya (06/08/2013) [-]
Taking part in politics no, existing eh tolerate it unless it's trying to undermine you.
User avatar #33295 to #33293 - levchenko (06/08/2013) [-]
Well put...
#33297 to #33295 - valeriya (06/08/2013) [-]
I don't think there's anyone here for integration of church and state.
User avatar #33298 to #33297 - levchenko (06/08/2013) [-]
Well i like to see there point of view...

If there are any...
#33300 to #33298 - valeriya (06/08/2013) [-]
The only reason I could think of, is that a religious organization is getting outspoken so integrate it into the state so that you can monitor and control what is being said easier.
User avatar #33291 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
Alex. Johns.
User avatar #33327 to #33290 - CapnInterwebz (06/08/2013) [-]
they know what goes on here
User avatar #33329 to #33327 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
>tfw you realise you're on an ASIO database somewhere labeled a potential far left terrorist
User avatar #33331 to #33329 - CapnInterwebz (06/08/2013) [-]
>tfw the CIA flies to Australia and kills you with robots
User avatar #33332 to #33331 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
Any day now.
#33271 - anonymous (06/08/2013) [-]
User avatar #33279 to #33271 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
He's annoying as all hell, but he's right, I guess.
#33236 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
This image has expired
Anyone else enjoying the fact the commie love fest is over? And now we are discussing issues rather than watching the commies have a massive share their porn folders of masturbation material of Stalin (Which I don't get why you guys get a hard on for Stalin and Russia he's a authoritarianism who ruined everything you guys wanted) Lenin, and Marx.

Also drugs. Drugs are good. I woke up from surgery today singing the Battle Anthem of the Republic I was so good. Drugs are very very good.

<MFW my scars heal.
User avatar #33354 to #33236 - akkere (06/08/2013) [-]
In all fairness, the sudden surge of communists in this board isn't the first time this board has had a "love fest".

When the election happened, it was a Romney love fest, and anything remotely supportive of Obama or critical of Romney was thumbed down and shunned out.

Then the Gun control issue surged, and it was a pro-gun-control love fest here just as well, with people constantly posting thread after thread after thread that was pro gun-control, while threads that discussed other issues were left in the dust.

This isn't going to be the last time there will be a love fest on this board.
User avatar #33360 to #33354 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
Hopefully we never have a Obama love fest.
#33362 to #33360 - akkere (06/08/2013) [-]
>hopefully we don't have a love fest that's actually against my opinion

That's the same kind of attitude that turns this board into r/politics. Stop that.
User avatar #33365 to #33362 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
Well Obama love fests are ridiculous.

> Why u no like Obamaz u must be racist tea party
> You is a dump republican

God damn that would get annoying.
#33369 to #33365 - akkere (06/08/2013) [-]
The Romney fest consisted of;

>you just hate Romney cause he's rich
>you're just a libtard
>Barry Obongo's probs gonna get electorals but not popular fucking libtards
>HES NOT OBAMA RIGHT?!
>He's gonna be everything the country needs, shut your libtard mouth
>why the fuck do you even support Garry Johnson he's never gonna win you're just taking votes away from Romney
>I read an article that states Republicans are generally smarter than Democrats WHO KNEW
>Fuck why is r/politics so venemous?

This shit went on for months
User avatar #33371 to #33369 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
.......

My god.
User avatar #33284 to #33236 - fuckya (06/08/2013) [-]
I don't like Stalin.

I do like Lenin and Marx. Stalin was kind of a dick.
User avatar #33328 to #33284 - CapnInterwebz (06/08/2013) [-]
>kills 30 million people
>"kinda a dick"
User avatar #33333 to #33328 - fuckya (06/08/2013) [-]
Yea, it's kinda a dick thing to do ya know?
I see it as he betrayed the Soviet people, as well as Lenin.

I will admit that Soviet propaganda was pretty awesome looking, but as long as Stalin was there, the USSR was doomed.
User avatar #33263 to #33236 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
It'd be better if we didn't have to see your posts about the end of the commie love fest. You got your arse handed to you, just let it go.
User avatar #33268 to #33263 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
Arse handed to me?
User avatar #33270 to #33268 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
Indeed.
User avatar #33272 to #33270 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
Butthurt?
Butthurt.
#33276 to #33272 - valeriya (06/08/2013) [-]
I don't think you noticed but alot of us got bored of trying to argue with someone who's quite incoherent and lacks basic reading comprehension and will completely misrepresent what we're saying to suit their own arguments.
User avatar #33277 to #33276 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
I take what you are saying and take it to its logical conclusion.
#33278 to #33277 - valeriya (06/08/2013) [-]
No you make an assumption that is often a million miles away from the logical conclusion, as well as trying to constantly derail topics when things don't go your way.
User avatar #33280 to #33278 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
example?
#33281 to #33280 - valeriya (06/08/2013) [-]
It's worse that you're not aware of your own stupidity and have made no effort to better yourself.
User avatar #33288 to #33281 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
You mentioned the pinnacle of socialism. I assumed that you meant communism world domination.
User avatar #33275 to #33273 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
This isn't regular butt hurt.
This is advanced butt hurt.
User avatar #33266 to #33263 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
Wut.
User avatar #33255 to #33236 - Shiny ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
Still beats the three months of MUH GUNZ
User avatar #33256 to #33255 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
MUH GUNS!!!!!
User avatar #33237 to #33236 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
Also whose the asshole who red thumbed me and didn't even offer me a rebuttal for the feminism discussion?
#33264 to #33237 - valeriya (06/08/2013) [-]
Forgot to log in.
User avatar #33274 to #33264 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
2:16
#33261 to #33237 - anonymous (06/08/2013) [-]
Oh god sorry, one minute I'm crying with laughter.
User avatar #33227 - pebar ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
gun control
gay marriage
abortion
drug legalization
communism vs capitalism

let's talk about foreign policy
#33234 to #33227 - repostsrepost (06/08/2013) [-]
I don't like democracy building, its expensive in both financial and human costs. I've got no problem with bombing other countries indiscriminately though. Much less costly. But like undeadwill said, Peace and trade is best. But when that doesn't work, indiscriminate bombing. I think embargoes are stupid too. They hurt the people not the government because it gives the government a more solid hold on their economy and the people.
User avatar #33242 to #33234 - pebar ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
so you're against embargoes because they hurt people
but you're for indiscriminate bombing?

wut?
#33245 to #33242 - repostsrepost (06/08/2013) [-]
Embargoes also hurt the global economy too. And I'd give military targets priority for indiscriminate bombing. I came to the realization that we can't force liberty on others. But we can protect ours. And if another country threatens our liberty, let's turn it into a crater.
User avatar #33269 to #33245 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
>Indiscriminate bombing
>Prioritising

Wut.

And what country threatens your liberty? What is the criteria to be considered threatening?
#33286 to #33269 - repostsrepost (06/08/2013) [-]
Funding terrorism, saying you will nuke us, being communist, or just because we don't like you. You know, absolute threats.
User avatar #33287 to #33286 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
>or just because we don't like you

Well done.

>Funding terrorism

Like the US does, right?

>being communist

Top lel.

>saying you will nuke us

Probably because you're threatening to indiscriminately bomb people you simply don't like.
#33289 to #33287 - repostsrepost (06/08/2013) [-]
Or we could just destroy everywhere that isn't the United States. Israel gets to live too. Germany too. Italy only because I like pizza. And then slowly colonize the rest of the world. There is no need to spread democracy when there are no other countries left.
User avatar #33235 to #33234 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
indeed.
User avatar #33230 to #33227 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
Peace is preferred and trade is the means for it to work.
#33197 - nazijewcommie (06/08/2013) [-]
**nazijewcommie rolls 974,202,796** number of innocent Russians Stalin totally didn't kill divided by 10
0
#33389 to #33197 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#33204 to #33197 - tredbear (06/08/2013) [-]
**tredbear rolled a random image posted in comment #21 at Reduced Sugar ** the third reich's fw
User avatar #33213 to #33204 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
>Brown hair
> Long Jew nose
> not true blue eyes
> 10/10 would holocaust.
#33200 to #33197 - anonymous (06/08/2013) [-]
**anonymous rolls 3**
number of revolutions Stalin killed.
#33202 to #33196 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
This image has expired
YFW Russian moon landing
#33198 to #33196 - repostsrepost (06/08/2013) [-]
They did win the collapsing country race I'll give them that. Although how can they claim they won the space race?
User avatar #33203 to #33198 - tredbear (06/08/2013) [-]
Russia was the first to:

-put a man made satellite into space
-put a man into space
-put a space station in space
-satellite reach the moon
-have a satellite travel another planet
-have a living animal on space
-put a woman into space
-create a working intercontinental ballistic missile
-first moved impact
-create the first planetary Rover
-create the interplanetary probe
-ect.

United States was first to:

-put a man on the moon
User avatar #33214 to #33203 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
United States:
Built better bombs and missiles and space ships at the same time.
#33205 to #33203 - repostsrepost (06/08/2013) [-]
exactly. Who got to the moon first? Not Russia
User avatar #33221 to #33205 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
It was the Space Race, not the 'Get to the Moon First Race'.

Moving the goalposts much?
User avatar #33232 to #33221 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
Don't be jelly that just because even when given a head start we got to the moon first.
#33225 to #33221 - repostsrepost (06/08/2013) [-]
Still got to the moon first
User avatar #33260 to #33225 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
And well done - but you didn't win the space race.
#33285 to #33260 - repostsrepost (06/08/2013) [-]
Yeah we did. We got to the moon first.
#33207 to #33206 - repostsrepost (06/08/2013) [-]
Also, where's the USSR on the globe?
#33210 to #33209 - repostsrepost (06/08/2013) [-]
current globe
User avatar #33222 to #33210 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
And what is your point?
#33226 to #33222 - repostsrepost (06/08/2013) [-]
Obviously the weaker society died out, just as the laws of nature entail
User avatar #33252 to #33226 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
And so too did the British Empire break up. It means nothing.
#33254 to #33252 - repostsrepost (06/08/2013) [-]
The United Kingdom didn't cease to exist. the form of government didn't change. Russia=/=USSR
0
#33192 - commiejewishnazi has deleted their comment [-]
0
#33191 - commiejewishnazi has deleted their comment [-]
0
#33190 - commiejewishnazi has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #33171 - pebar ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
dum dee dum dee doo..................
anyone here opposed to gay marriage?
User avatar #33223 to #33171 - oxan (06/08/2013) [-]
I'm against all marriage.

But, I mean, they should, if they want. I guess.
User avatar #33187 to #33171 - byposted (06/07/2013) [-]
I believe it is trivial to countervail liberal degeneration. It is more use of our efforts to let it free, unrestricted. Liberalism lives only, as divided the bloc is in America, by its opposition. They are the spiders, we are caught in their nifty web.

We, the anti-lolberg types, cannot go to the masses in appeal, to enlighten them on the folly which is faggot marriage. Society does not and cannot grasp ethical arguments, it needs feelings. Whenever I debate faggot marriage or general faggotry, which I have become tired of doing, the responses critique my insensitivity.

Oh, how can you say faggots don't won't to have children, bype! Faggots just love adopting children and raising a transitional-like family, bype! I saw it on MTV, you know! Would you rather have an alcoholic, abusive heterosexual couple raising a child than a loving gay couple?
Since such an argumentative method cannot be responded to in submission to feelings, and because this is always what the debate comes to, why waste your time in agitation? Liberals are not a collective group. The liberals' infrastructure will fall once fractionalized, like the Conservatives into their cabals; old White men trying to stay true to their financial obligations, and true idealists who are disillusioned by the former.

Libertarianism used to serve as something to fall back on, but not any longer. Gary Johnson is the poster board of Reddit. In the meanwhile, stop giving your support to the Fox News types.
#33211 to #33187 - anonymous (06/08/2013) [-]
"You only care about your feelings!" is about as valid of an argument as "You're racist!"
User avatar #33229 to #33211 - byposted (06/08/2013) [-]
No. While a negro may denounce his opponent as a racist to gain empathy or damage one's reputation, my generalization was not an argument. I am speaking to whatever Conservative anti-lolbergtards there may be who lurk here.
User avatar #33188 to #33187 - pebar ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
could you elaborate?
User avatar #33238 to #33188 - byposted (06/08/2013) [-]
Conservatives should stop agitating and start working to divide the liberals. Agitation will only strengthen the bond that holds liberals together; liberalism as an ideology is naturally parasitic. The liberal classes in this country are many, and their separate interests will go to cause nice friction if operated on accordingly.

If we are to cease power one day, it will not be through appealing to fags, or Mexicans. It cannot be. There will be no enlightenment that will give us popular support. The bourgeois is, fundamentally, incapable, and must be shown the way. When Reagan was elected, Middle-Class Whites really thought they were free of the problems of the new world of which they saw on their television sets, and remained in content. Look at where such an apathetic manner has gotten us. Their children will destroy marriage because some Jews in Hollywood make gay people seem funny or attractive. They will trample over free-speech because they were taught in schools that waycism was bad. They will embrace feel-good culture, and all of its poisonous features. And they will corrupt our ranks. Look at how the libertarian movement changed into its current pussy state. They're nothing short of Populists who appeal to stoners and edgy atheists who take individualism to a new level of idiocy.
User avatar #33240 to #33238 - pebar ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
racism is protected by free speech and always will be
why do you care if gay people want to get married? It's none of your concern...
libertarians are the exact opposite of populists
User avatar #33248 to #33240 - byposted (06/08/2013) [-]
Well, just know that I have a distinct set of views and they will not change. It is not "none of my business" that perversions are becoming accepted. Faggot-marriage will not end at faggot-marriage, this is the most important thing.

libertarians are the exact opposite of populists
Traditional Libertarians are the exact opposite of populists. Modern libertarians (i.e. lolbergtardians) are populists in the general sense. They go against "the man" and this is what brings them their appeal. These new converts to lolbergtardianism come into their support expecting stuff; they are entitled to smoke a blunt, they are entitled to buttfuck, they are entitled to freedom from criticism, they are entitled to certain economic leniencies and so on and so forth. Of course, this appeal doesn't change the fact that modern libertarianism is still the legitimizing ideology in America, but expect me denounce libertarians as I have because it is certainly warranted. Libertarianism has bastardized.
#33250 to #33248 - pebar ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
&quot;lolbergtardians&quot; means absolutely nothing and you sound like a total douche when you say shit like that. It doesn't help your argument in anyway and is just blatantly offensive. Go fuck yourself you illiterate cunt.   
   
You seem to be confusing libertarians with hippies...
"lolbergtardians" means absolutely nothing and you sound like a total douche when you say shit like that. It doesn't help your argument in anyway and is just blatantly offensive. Go fuck yourself you illiterate cunt.

You seem to be confusing libertarians with hippies...
#33251 to #33250 - byposted (06/08/2013) [-]
What I believe you failed to grasp is that this thread was meant to be opinionated. I have taken into account that I'm a bad writer and am hurting people's feelings, for instance. As for "lolbergtardianism," I think it has a pretty nice tongue to it. Modern libertarianism is laughable, Jews love it, and it's retarded.

I have observed that neo-libertarians are a certain way; they don't stand for personal freedoms, they stand for their interest against the boogeyman entirely..entirely so as to exclude these two things from conjunction. It has become a joke movement with joke representatives like the hook-nosed Gary Johnson who would be hanged the streetpole by those who called themselves individualists decades ago.

Picture related, a lolbergtard. And don't tell me he isn't.
0
#33186 to #33171 - byposted has deleted their comment [-]
#33184 to #33171 - valeriya (06/07/2013) [-]
I'm opposed to gay marriage on a personal level, but I won't bother trying to stop it, it's simply too trivial off an issue to bother trying to control or bring to a stop, plus the reason I'm against gay marriage also says it's not for me to try stop it.
#33183 to #33171 - anonymous (06/07/2013) [-]
In the United States I believe that two consenting adults should be able to enter a domestic partnership with all the privileges we currently give to married couples.

Marriage should be a religious ceremony that a Church sets requirements for and only means anything in the eyes of your church and your god. To the law it should mean nothing.

Under the current situation of state marriage however I support same-sex marriage.
User avatar #33181 to #33171 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
I am in favor of marriage equality.
#33115 - deathmetalwarlord (06/07/2013) [-]
So, who thinks feminism is bullshit?
lower-middle class Scottish-immigrant-to-England, not sure what party I support, and I'm a Christian.
#33168 to #33115 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
This image has expired
Feminism is a great idea when times of oppression but the problem is that the mind set of victimization never ends even after the oppression is gone and from this has major difficulty with the concept of equality because it focuses solely on issues that harm or benefit women rather than seeking to see if the issue is unfair to men.

Equalism (Racial and gender based work) is much better because it calls on consensus of both genders to the table of the discussion that issues can be treated fairly so that no gender loses and that the playing is equal.

The hardest part about gender equality is that both men and women have different hormones effecting them, different parts, different ways of thinking, and finally different experiences that they live with as part of growing up.

Men are still seen as beast of burden and the warriors of the tribe, unfeeling, violent robots. While feminism have dug women out of the hole they ignore the oppression of males in a dominated society and even go so far as to criticize MRA's for trying to dig themselves out of that oppression and seek rights of their own. Like a fair selective service that drafts men and women.

<I found this ad above. Irony?
Feminist also see any denial of a state funded abortion and birth control to be an attack on their rights when reality is that abortion and birth control are not so necessary that they must be seen as a right and to take money away from other healthcare services. Its like this,
me:"Pot should be legal"
Feminist logic: "Government should take money from other people to help make sure pot is affordable to everyone"

Also drugs are amazing~ *Just had wisdom teeth removed*
#33172 to #33168 - deathmetalwarlord (06/07/2013) [-]
This is the kind of answer I was looking for. You know what you're on about.
Feminists create problems that don't exist to try and get things easier for them, or to portray men in a bad light.

Your last part I understand too. I don't think abortion should be legal, and some forms of birth control should not be legal, but that's my beliefs. Having it state-funded is not right fundamentally, because it's not a necessary thing, it's just something to make up for your own mistakes. If you take the government money and put it to funding abortion and birth control, you're taking money that could be used for much better things, like education and policing quality.
User avatar #33233 to #33172 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
Who the fucked red thumbed me without offering a rebuttal?
#33325 to #33233 - deathmetalwarlord (06/08/2013) [-]
A dipshit liberal feminist perhaps?
User avatar #33173 to #33172 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
Exactly.
#33174 to #33173 - deathmetalwarlord (06/07/2013) [-]
Kinda funny how some people below have tried to indirectly blame me in this for "getting it wrong." While they're not saying it outright, ultimately they're blaming "the patriarchy" or saying "we're not all like that, honest"
User avatar #33177 to #33174 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
Yeah they keep saying "We aren't all like that" Yeah each group as its crazy but at least equalism has both feminism and MRA mind set to try and find where is the actual equality.
#33178 to #33177 - deathmetalwarlord (06/07/2013) [-]
Because no matter what people say about feminism, what it is now is trying to empower women over men. Equalism can't change one way or the other or have extremists because it's about fairness and equality.
User avatar #33180 to #33178 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
Indeed.
User avatar #33169 to #33168 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
Holy fuck did I write all that.

Fuck I'm high..
User avatar #33160 to #33115 - mykoira (06/07/2013) [-]
feminism were good when women was oppressed, but now when we are near equal as it's possible as we are different from the structure and different from minds(i'm not saying that other is better than other but we are different and we have our faults). Now feminist are just oppressing man in western countries. I addore the work they do in middle east and africa, but their work in europe and northen america is done.
User avatar #33157 to #33115 - Shiny ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
Feminism at its core is just a social movement that wants society to stop being so sexually divided. It's no more about female supremacy than mental health reform is about disabled supremacy.

The reality that extremists are a minority is such a truism that I'm forced to assume that people who make blatant sweeping generalizations like that have ulterior motives. It doesn't take a fool to realize that most of the anti-feminist propaganda on the front page is the work of bitter turbo-virgins.
User avatar #33133 to #33115 - pebar ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
Feminism means women should have equal social status as men... simple as that.
I don't see a problem with it as long as the government stays out of it and lets culture change on its own.
#33134 to #33133 - deathmetalwarlord (06/07/2013) [-]
I agree on your second statement there. The government shouldn't make laws or legislation to give women more power. It's not the laws that need to change, it's the people.
#33136 to #33134 - pebar ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
From what I read below, you seem to be confusing feminists with feminazis. Feminists to not want a matriarchal society. A few people have bastardized the movement into "all men are pigs and we must castrate them to calm them down to create a peaceful society," but these people are a minority and do not represent the movement.

pic sort of related
User avatar #33170 to #33136 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
I like my answer.
#33137 to #33136 - deathmetalwarlord (06/07/2013) [-]
Well, what the terms have become nowadays is feminists and equalists. Feminists want higher power for women, equalists want equal power for everyone.
It's probably kinda douchey for me to say, but if you don't want people to think you're a feminazi, say you're an equalist.
But then again, that's what happened with the Reformation. Christians didn't want to be lumped in with Catholics, so they became Protestants.
User avatar #33143 to #33137 - rageisfunny (06/07/2013) [-]
Catholics are also Christians.
#33145 to #33143 - deathmetalwarlord (06/07/2013) [-]
I didn't say they weren't, but I don't like to be put in the same basket as Catholics when I say I'm Christian.
User avatar #33161 to #33145 - rageisfunny (06/07/2013) [-]
Ah ok. Though people generally separate them, when I hear Christian I assume Protestant.
0
#33162 to #33161 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #33163 to #33162 - rageisfunny (06/07/2013) [-]
Really? Interesting. Most people around here (WA) are Protestant.
0
#33164 to #33163 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #33138 to #33137 - pebar ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
Feminists want a higher status than what they currently have because it is still below men. Feminists are equalists, they do not want superiority over men.
It's pointless to argue if you can't accept the axiom.
User avatar #33142 to #33138 - byposted (06/07/2013) [-]
Where are such feminists? Feminism has bastardized over time to represent the majority.
#33153 to #33142 - valeriya (06/07/2013) [-]
Well I'm hoping it is more like.
User avatar #33154 to #33153 - byposted (06/07/2013) [-]
Women are more or less equal to men in modernity. In universities, they outdo men, for instance. What else do women need in regards to their fascinations of equality?

Not much at all. This is why "feminazis" (i.e. modern feminists) exist. They are keeping alive feminism by focusing on petty issues, like the horrors of a man opening a door for a woman (i.e. objectifying them), or the evils of having sex with a woman who will later regret it (i.e rape). What the early feminists failed to do in pushing for their rights was not trampling on mens', thus we have one of the columns of post-modernism.
#33165 to #33154 - anonymous (06/07/2013) [-]
'Cept women are not more or less equal to men in modern times. On average women make about 70% as much as men in the work place.
User avatar #33176 to #33165 - byposted (06/07/2013) [-]
And that is supposed to be because of wymyn oppression? Bullshit. Men take higher paying jobs.

Stop voting for Obama.
#33155 to #33154 - valeriya (06/07/2013) [-]
To be honest I don't know much about the modern feminist movement, except femen and they're just fire starters who light fires get lit on fire then blame everyone else for starting the fire.
#33152 to #33142 - valeriya (06/07/2013) [-]
Have you considered it might just be a loud and stupid minority?
0
#33117 to #33115 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#33118 to #33117 - deathmetalwarlord (06/07/2013) [-]
Well, that's the thing. There's equalism, which is perfectly okay and I wholeheartedly agree with. What feminism is is exactly the opposite of equalism and it doesn't want equality for women, it wants superiority.
0
#33119 to #33118 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#33121 to #33119 - deathmetalwarlord (06/07/2013) [-]
Well, no. Feminism is not equalism and it never was. The meaning of it never wanted equality.
0
#33122 to #33121 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#33123 to #33122 - deathmetalwarlord (06/07/2013) [-]
I don't think you should be in the politics channel then.
0
#33124 to #33123 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#33125 to #33124 - deathmetalwarlord (06/07/2013) [-]
If you trust what you read on the internet so naively like that.
0
#33126 to #33125 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#33127 to #33126 - deathmetalwarlord (06/07/2013) [-]
Top tip: Obama is the cyborg clone reincarnation of Hitler and Osama Bin Laden's lovechild.
+1
#33130 to #33127 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#33131 to #33130 - deathmetalwarlord (06/07/2013) [-]
Also Romney is the 52nd incarnation of the Egyptian sun god AND Elvis Presley, so he should've won over Obama. Now the US is sending nukes to dreamland because Michelle [who used to be white until she was sacrificed to Satan and her soul became blackened] had a bad dream about Putin's were-bear secret.
#33201 to #33131 - anonymous (06/08/2013) [-]
They're nuking Dreamland?

SONS OF BITCHES KILLED KIRBY!
#33326 to #33201 - deathmetalwarlord (06/08/2013) [-]
Well yeah, Kirby is Romney's left testicle. They already destroyed the first one in the Boston bombings, and they're trying to make it so he cannot reproduce and therefore cut off the bloodline of the Egyptian sun god and Elvis.
0
#33095 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #33111 to #33095 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
Well I'm going to get my wisdom teeth pulled so yeah.....
0
#33112 to #33111 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #33149 to #33112 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
They think they should go.

Drugs drugs drugs grud urgs rugs lurugs drugs
0
#33150 to #33149 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #33166 to #33150 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs... Drugs!
0
#33167 to #33166 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #33182 to #33167 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
Drugs.....~
User avatar #33099 to #33095 - mykoira (06/07/2013) [-]
every board (exept items and mlp) is dead sometimes, even hating and random is 'dead' sometimes (usually when fj has been out or just a hour).
0
#33094 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#33110 to #33094 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
This image has expired
#33097 to #33094 - CapnInterwebz (06/07/2013) [-]
&quot;Shit why did i go to China I hate Chinese food who cares about detente anyways&quot;
"Shit why did i go to China I hate Chinese food who cares about detente anyways"
0
#33098 to #33097 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
0
#33102 to #33101 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
0
#33100 to #33098 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#33093 - anonymous (06/07/2013) [-]
fuck republicans. Obama got screwed by bush. Obama has done everything he could
#33212 to #33093 - anonymous (06/08/2013) [-]
Obama screwed himself.
#33159 to #33093 - repostsrepost (06/07/2013) [-]
Name one thing Bush did that Obama didn't do.
Inb4 All republicans must love Bush
User avatar #33106 to #33093 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
Not really. He continued allot of those "Failed programs" libtards talk about all the time like the Bush tax cuts, and really there is no difference in how they rule.
User avatar #33066 - pebar ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
I've been kinda bouncing back and forth on the abortion debate. On one hand, I don't think the government should make laws based on morality or restrict things that don't affect society in any way. On the other hand, the right of another person to live is being violated.

To begin, let's discuss why murder is illegal....
User avatar #33109 to #33066 - undeadwill ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
Because it takes something which can not be replaced.

Now for abortion off paper it is by means a murder that s legal for the social benefits and freedoms of it however it is still a murder in that it denies life.Abortion is what it is however its legality should not be determined by its morality but by its freedoms and benefits it provides.
0
#33108 to #33066 - undeadwill has deleted their comment [-]
0
#33107 to #33066 - undeadwill has deleted their comment [-]
#33080 to #33066 - anonymous (06/07/2013) [-]
Murder should be legal fuck religious innfluence
0
#33078 to #33066 - jewishcommienazi **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#33079 to #33078 - valeriya (06/07/2013) [-]
You can kill if the state okays it or if you have enough money to bribe the right people.
User avatar #33084 to #33079 - oxan (06/07/2013) [-]
It's officially illegal because society, through consensus, has decided that murder is bad, except in certain circumstances, like self-defence, etc.

The law, in theory, reflects society's values.
#33087 to #33084 - valeriya (06/07/2013) [-]
In theory yes, it does, however more often then not it serves whoever controls the law makers, you've also got to bare in mind that murder like I earlier said can be sanctioned by authorities for the good of both the government and society.
User avatar #33114 to #33087 - pebar ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
A lot of times, people have an abortion because they do not have the mental of financial capacity to deal with raising a kid. Forcing the parent to do this could hurt her ability to contribute to society, it could drive her to crime in desperation, the poor living conditions could turn the kid into a potential criminal, etc. By allowing abortion, it may actually benefit society. Unless the addition human in the population would benefit society more, than in that case abortion would have a net negative effect.
#33120 to #33114 - valeriya (06/07/2013) [-]
Eh, I've never really thought of it in that way, I personally believe that a woman or couple should not be raising a family alone and that they should be raised by the community or with assistance from the state so that such conditions shouldn't arise whereby the environment would create criminals, allowing abortion for me a moral grey area, I know I personally wouldn't get an abortion but I've no problem with others getting abortions however I believe you should discourage it if there are not economic health or social reasons for said abortion, and in Russia we have an incredibly low birth rate which you could tie to the "abortion culture" we've developed lax attitude towards abortion can bring unwanted side affects (Not on a moral level but on a health level) , real example where I'm from it is more common for a woman to not practice safe sex and to get an abortion if they fall pregnant. (I wrote this then stopped writing lost my train of thought)
#33073 to #33066 - valeriya (06/07/2013) [-]
Hmm, lost investment and it violates a mans rights (created by man ironically) I think it's more important when considering abortion laws to look at what point should the fetus be considered a living thing and under what circumstances should an abortion be granted.
User avatar #33069 to #33066 - oxan (06/07/2013) [-]
I think the issue really lies in when is life determined. Is it at conception, is it at heartbeat, is it when life is viable outside of the womb, or is it at birth?
User avatar #33070 to #33069 - naxo (06/07/2013) [-]
I agree with oxan.

When do you believe life is determined pebar?
User avatar #33113 to #33070 - pebar ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
I think it begins at the heartbeat. Historically, a heartbeat has long been the symbol of life so it's only fitting. The cut off point at 24 weeks when the fetus becomes viable is way too late; it has shown many obvious signs of individual life by then. However at conception it is just a cell, just a blob of complex chemistry.
User avatar #33189 to #33113 - naxo (06/08/2013) [-]
So would you be in support of abortion in the first 5-6 weeks of pregnancy?

That seems pretty early on. What if circumstances change or the woman suddenly reconsiders having a child?

Also, I believe that somew omen don't realise they are pregnant for a number of weeks, limiting the cut-off to 5-6 weeks would give those women little time to consider the pregnancy.
(My knowledge of pregnancy is limited to anecdotal and high school biology, so I could be very wrong about a number of things)
User avatar #33068 to #33066 - Shiny ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
If abortion is murder then masturbation is genocide.
User avatar #33116 to #33068 - pebar ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
Sperm don't have the same genetic makeup as zygotes; they're haploid while zygotes are diploid.
User avatar #33156 to #33116 - Shiny ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
It's the principle of the thing. Until a baby is in late stages of prenatal development, its existence is merely the potential to be a new person, so I don't see early abortions to be any more immoral than just not fucking.

User avatar #33158 to #33156 - pebar ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
how bout late term abortions at say... 23 weeks, the end of the second trimester
 Friends (0)