x
Click to expand
Latest users (1): schnizel, anonymous(17).
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#61211 - anon (04/05/2014) [-]
#61281 to #61272 - anon (04/05/2014) [-]
>netzjager
what is that for a faggy name?
#61210 - anon (04/05/2014) [-]
User avatar #61199 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
netzjager
beretta
johnstuartmill

Auschwitz - Why the Gas Chambers are a Myth
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcHni-Im1lw [Embed]
Buchenwald a Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o [Embed]
Ernst Zundel - Holocaust Debunked
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqW_Rx1p-Ps [Embed]
Zundel vs. Zionist - Truth vs. Lies
www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U [Embed]
The Holocaust Big Lie
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijaFu5LjKAY [Embed]
Holocaust Faker Explains Himself
www.youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak [Embed]
The Holocaust Lie by David Irving
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk [Embed]
The Holocaust Testimonies You Didn't Hear
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0 [Embed]
Holocaust Hoax Exposed!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haev1hExU2g [Embed]
Made in Russia: The Holocaust - Carlos W. Porter
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtxZKIPxa7o [Embed]
User avatar #61200 to #61199 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
The Montel Williams Show - David Cole and Mark Weber
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0 [Embed]
Nazi Shrunken Heads
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eowsbXrBhig [Embed]
One-Third of the Holocaust
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE [Embed]
Six Million Jews 1915-1938
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk [Embed]
Sylvia Stolz - Lawyer Who Was Jailed for Presenting Evidence in the Zundel Trial
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoJY5cBxmdw [Embed]
Spielberg's Hoax - The Last Days of the Big Lie
www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8 [Embed]
The Phil Donahue Show - Holocaust Denial - Part One
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4 [Embed]
The Phil Donahue Show - Holocaust Denial - Part Two
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZu7lu7So [Embed]
The Phil Donahue Show - Holocaust Denial - Part Three
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAQ16VVmv60 [Embed]
The Phil Donahue Show - Holocaust Denial - Part Four
www.youtube.com/watch?v=czDx-7nl28s [Embed]
User avatar #61201 to #61200 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
The Truth Behind the Gates of Auschwitz
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWCOjOj4RAU [Embed]
Understanding the Holocaust as a Legend
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl3JSLCmO5Q [Embed]
The Anne Frank Diary Fraud
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=4297
Anne Frank's Diary - Some Honest Questions
rense.com/general65/aan.htm
As Many as 90% of Those Claiming to Be Holocaust Survivors May Be Frauds
www.veteranstoday.com/2010/11/13/gordon-duff-who-speaks-up-for-holocaust-survivors/
Documentary Photographs Proving the National Socialist Persecution of the Jews?
codoh.com/library/document/924
German Responsibility for the Crimes of the Holocaust Has No Expiration Date
www.ejpress.org/article/week_at_a_glance_/63909
Holocaust Trauma Affects Grandchildren of Survivors
www.haaretz.com/news/study-holocaust-trauma-affects-grandchildren-of-survivors-1.230984
How the British Obtained the Confessions of Rudolf HA¶ss
rense.com/general68/hoss.htm
#61202 to #61201 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
The Illustrated Auschwitz Lie - Part 1
www.cwporter.com/bild1.htm
The Illustrated Auschwitz Lie - Part 2
www.cwporter.com/bild2.htm
Jewish Soap
www.ihr.org/leaflets/soap.shtml
A Prominent False Witness: Elie Wiesel
www.ihr.org/leaflets/wiesel.shtml
The "Six Million" Myth
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369
Test Your Holocaust Knowledge
2bytes.org/articles/rescuing-israel-the-holocaust-index/test-your-holocaust-knowledge
User avatar #61268 to #61202 - netzjager (04/05/2014) [-]
As much as I appreciate your God-Tier ability to bring sources and the likes, Beretta, made the argument and if he can't find his own sources, then his side of the debate is null and void, especially if he uses a premade argument with little to no inherent credibility.

In other words, he dug his own hole and now he has to climb out of it
User avatar #61274 to #61268 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
I have so much stuff in my redpill folder you can't even imagine nigga.
User avatar #61285 to #61274 - netzjager (04/05/2014) [-]
With the nature of Red Pill folders, I couldn't imagine
#61286 to #61285 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
kek
User avatar #61287 to #61286 - netzjager (04/05/2014) [-]
If only I was literate
#61289 to #61287 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #61273 to #61268 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
True.
<3
#61205 to #61202 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
Talk about a conspiracy theory. Good luck convincing anyone of academia the holocaust never happened. Before spending any of my own time on this, I'll defer to posts from others:

I only made it through 10 minutes before I couldn't take any more of this retardation.

The analysis here is so piss poor that even a preschool teacher would give it an F. It's full of suppositions and outright nonsense such as "maybe he brought in tattoos to compare to inmates".

...

The P-51, F4U, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, the Battle of Berlin, Stalingrad, Rommel, Stalin and all the rest were just made up to convince us idiots later in history of something that never really happened just so we'd feel bad for the Jews, and the heads bloody well prove it!

...

Holocaust deniers are a group of fucking idiotic weirdos and virulent anti-Semites. They're no better than the retards that run Iran or some other Third World dictatorship shit hole. Hell, they're lower than the Iranian Mullahs. At least the Mullahs have some semblance of an excuse; their religion and lack of unbiased education.
#61208 to #61205 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
Oh you forgot to add your faked pictures?
0
#61204 to #61202 - cabbagemayhem has deleted their comment [-]
#61207 to #61204 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
Ad hominem.

Jews are NOT Semites, who were wholly White, while jews actually descended from the mixed-race Edomites, Canaanites, and a collection of other races.

Jews are NOT Hebrews either, who are a branch of the Semitic race and who are also White although today they go by other names.

Jews are NOT descended from the ancient Israelites, an idea absolutely contrary to Scripture.

Since Jews are NOT Semites, "anti-semitism" is a word void of appropriate meaning in our language today.

User avatar #61209 to #61207 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
The point is that trying to pretend one of the worst tragedies of the 20th century never happened is absurd and baseless. It has no factual basis, and the whole proposition is based on labeling a body of documentation, and witnesses as false, while favoring pure nonacademic conjecture to justify ones personal hatreds or poisonous agendas. The insults in the post were to help you realize the gravity of what you are suggesting, and how unjust it is for those who were directly affected by the holocaust.
#61217 to #61209 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
>The point is that trying to pretend one of the worst tragedies of the 20th century never happened is absurd and baseless.
A)It's not the worst genocide during WW2
B)It's not pretending and it never happened
> It has no factual basis, and the whole proposition is based on labeling a body of documentation, and witnesses as false, while favoring pure nonacademic conjecture to justify ones personal hatreds or poisonous agendas.
A)There are laws that forbid any investigation, there are no facts to support the holocaust to they deny any research on the topic
B)Those who have investigated the "gas chambers" found no zykoln b in them
C)Those who found out about that were sent to jail
>The insults in the post were to help you realize the gravity of what you are suggesting, and how unjust it is for those who were directly affected by the holocaust.
It does not matter how much of an insult it is to the dumb man, the Earth is a sphere.
User avatar #61219 to #61217 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
1-A. I know, but it was a genocide, and it is unique and important.
1-B. That's a baseless assertion contradicting well-documented history.

2-A. Cite sources. Inability to research isn't proof, and there are legitimate reasons to restrict excessive research, such as harassment from Nazi supporters decades later.
2-B. Incomplete argument, but at least you acknowledge the existence of gas chambers.
2-C. Cite sources. The entire ideology is based on unsupportable assertions, and if you want to challenge such a widely known fact, please cite your sources. I look forward to the truth being discovered by either of us.
#61222 to #61219 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
1-B. That's a baseless assertion contradicting well-documented history.
Watch the videos and you will se how well documented it is.
2-B. Incomplete argument, but at least you acknowledge the existence of gas chambers.
I don't, don't twist my words. By "gas chambers" I mean alleged gas chamber.
>2-A. Cite sources. Inability to research isn't proof, and there are legitimate reasons to restrict excessive research, such as harassment from Nazi supporters decades later.
Oh my God, national socialist soldiers are the ones who are harrased and killed and you talk about their supporters. The Germans were brainwashed after WW2 and no opposition to the investigation of any kind was done by the national socialists. Truth does not fear investigation.
>2-C. Cite sources. The entire ideology is based on unsupportable assertions, and if you want to challenge such a widely known fact, please cite your sources. I look forward to the truth being discovered by either of us.
I posted the links for shits and giggles?
User avatar #61220 to #61219 - johnstuartmill (04/05/2014) [-]
He posted 4 full posts of sources he could cite yet you ask for more? I have watched around 10 of the sources he has posted and a few give reasonable arguments towards the holocaust being blown out of proportion or not as the media portrays it.
User avatar #61221 to #61220 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
He made four full posts of unscientific conspiracy. Does someone have to go through each one and point out the flaws in every argument? Every anti-intellectual claim you make needs to be qualified with its own source. If that doesn't make sense to you, then I question your bias.

After wading through a series of typical conspiracy "evidences", you say a few give reasonable arguments. I think you just found an argument you weren't equipped to debunk by yourself, and are possibly a bit suggestible.
User avatar #61225 to #61221 - johnstuartmill (04/05/2014) [-]
> Have you read all the post to accurately label them as "unscientific conspiracy" or did you watch a few then assume all the rest were unworthy of your time?

> If you want to say they are "unscientific conspiracy" then YES you have to point out why they are wrong. You can not just ignore someones argument and say it is wrong without bringing up some of your own.

> He has posted sources to qualify his "anti-intellectual" claim. If you wish to prove his claim false then you have to provide evidence to do so. That is how an intellectual debate is held no matter how "anti-intellectual" the content is.

> There is a difference between being unbiased and being "suggestible." I say reasonable because they give a logical point using historical evidence. A lot of the points they make are conspiracy level but some are noteworthy. I think the reason why you are not directly refuting the posts is because YOU are not equipped to debunking them and instead use bland ad hominem and, lets just face it, extremely biased points, #61209*, to refute something that has no "Factual basis."

* Points being:
>"worst tragedies of the 20th century never happened"- Holocaust revisionist never said it did not happen. They say it is blown out of proportion.

> "No factual basis. . . based on labeling a body of documentation, and witnesses as false, while favoring pure nonacademic conjecture."- Documents containing "Final Solution" does not state extermination, rather forced immigration, of the Jews. Witnesses have confessed of lying and changing their stories, while the media has shown only the stories that show the negative side of the camps. These are facts that Holocaust revisionists use.

User avatar #61229 to #61225 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
1. I read enough of the post to identify it as an unscientific work.
2. The burden of proof is not on me. The posts are unscientific because they make non-sequitur assertions, and do not even cite sources. There are plenty of posts on those videos, between the antisemitic posts, addressing the claims.
3. N/A
4. I am not motivated to go through your videos and fix your perspective. They have no credibility to begin with. And, you give nothing to debunk with your own vague assertions without actual sources (and no, pointing in the general direction of several YouTube videos is not a source).
5. A modern 1st World country executed millions of people based on their race, religion, or culture. No one is overreacting. We're more at risk of becoming complacent.
6. N/A
User avatar #61235 to #61229 - johnstuartmill (04/05/2014) [-]
1. A majority may but some do have some scientific, or in this case we should say academic, work but a few are.
2. The burden of proof is on you because you make the claim.
3. N/A
4. They are not my videos, and I have asserted nothing as of yet.
5. I believe their argument is that we already are complacent; thus we are led to believe that "A modern 1st World country executed millions of people."
6. N/A
User avatar #61243 to #61235 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
1. You are free to point those out, and ask for verification, but the work as a whole is not credible.
2. Moron.

5. No, complacent that it couldn't happen again. History can and will repeat itself if we are not watchful.
User avatar #61298 to #61243 - netzjager (04/05/2014) [-]
2. Schnizel only posted this Evidence for Beretta and Me, He was not making an argument on his own or one on his own for that matter . So as much as I'd hate to say it. since you brought the argument against Schnizel, the burden of proof falls on you to prove him wrong. In this case Schnizel is the Affirmative The plan that changes the Status Quo that has supported evidence to his case and since you would be the Negative The side that argues for the Status Quo you have to bring evidence against him no matter how crazy stupid it might be. You can slander his evidence, which degrades his argument but in till you bring evidence supporting you, you have no case against the change in the Status Quo thus no comparative argument.

TLDR: Its your burden of proof
User avatar #61372 to #61298 - cabbagemayhem (04/06/2014) [-]
I hope I am not slandering anyone, but this propaganda is simply not true, and you need understand that, because whoever is making it is trying to use you for some kind of agenda.
User avatar #61373 to #61372 - netzjager (04/06/2014) [-]
I can assure you, I do not agree or even consider his view point to be logical to the original argument . But he has the right to his opinion and I'll respect that fact by taking it with equal consideration as I would any other argument to a certain extent . Especially since he is a frequent member to the board, I find it best not to stomp on toes when its not necessary just to not be "that guy" even though I know its bad propaganda kinda like arguing a lost cause .
User avatar #61374 to #61373 - cabbagemayhem (04/06/2014) [-]
You take for granted your logic and understanding. Hate propaganda is driven by a need to justify unnecessary violence and conflict, and is spread through ignorance. If you won't share your cultured perspective with him, it will be my honor.
User avatar #61425 to #61374 - netzjager (04/06/2014) [-]
A agree with what you are saying but the main point I was trying to make was the method of the argument in this case the Burden of Proof and not the content of what you were saying against him. If I was willing to sit down and debate the reality of his argument, I'd be siding with you but in a different angle ,but as previously stated, I find it a waste of time and energy from finding large amounts of clashing sources that disprove his case on each of his points as a real Intellectual Debate would have entail to argue against the stupidity of his case. You are well endowed to state your cultured perspective, I was trying to convey the concept of Burden of Proof the way it was explained to me to help you even if it might hinder your argument know the formalities of a debate and I can see that was what Johnstuartmill was also trying to do in #61225 even if your opponent is more than sub-par in its understandings. Even though I brought up something to you, does not mean I side against you.
User avatar #61370 to #61298 - cabbagemayhem (04/06/2014) [-]
I see your posts below asking him for evidence, but this thread was created new, so was taken in its own context. Regardless, the affirmative has the burden to prove their plan first. Only after that does the negative have the burden of rejoinder. The videos posted challenge well-documented history, are of a highly unreliable source, and do not provide sources of their own, only speculation. There's nothing more that needs to be said to discredit them.

Seriously, I've seen more plausible conspiracy theories than that. Anyone who takes their truth from YouTube documentaries is just asking to be fooled. The holocaust happened, and it is a critical part of modern western history. Deny it if you don't care about history.
User avatar #61247 to #61243 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
OY WEY 6 GORRILION DEAD JEWISH BABIES, NEVER FORGET!
I know you are jewish Bitcoinberg.
User avatar #61249 to #61247 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
No, I'm not Jewish, nor do I have any affiliations with Jews. I just really don't like nonscientific propaganda, especially when it's used to support a bad agenda. Still, you shouldn't hate them. Someone might hate you someday.
#61251 to #61249 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
And I'm an alien from Nibiru.
>I just really don't like nonscientific propaganda
You just don't like the truth, so you silence it, or try to.
>bad agenda.
Define bad.
>Still, you shouldn't hate them. Someone might hate you someday.
TOP FUCKING KEK MATE
User avatar #61256 to #61251 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
That's right. I get pissed off every time I see fringe ideologies on this board outside of a proper debate. I don't think most Jews actually believe that. Those are also wrong, and are probably fringe ideas in their culture.
#61259 to #61256 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
You can say this.
#61258 to #61256 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
Or you could use this excuse.
#61257 to #61256 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
Do you know what's the talmud?
User avatar #61246 to #61243 - johnstuartmill (04/05/2014) [-]
1. 7th and 15th would be 2 I think can be used as valid sources. Who am I asking to validate?
2. Name calling is not nice. Correct me if I am wrong but did you say "The point is that trying to pretend one of the worst tragedies of the 20th century never happened is absurd and baseless." If so then you have made a claim and are burdened to prove it, which is what I said.
5. No too? I said the holocaust revisionists, from what I believe, believe we are complacent into believing in the Holocaust as it is portrayed. And I agree completely.
User avatar #61254 to #61246 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
1. 15 purple lines in, and we've finally narrowed something down to 2 full length videos.
2. The claim that holocaust never happened, or is even overreacted to, is the claim that you two must prove. I don't have to disprove that, but if I did, I would reference documented history. I think it'd be a waste of time at this point in the debate, though. The statement you quoted is just arguing a lack of decent sources for antisemitism on my internet.
5. Well, post a reliable source on that and I'll look it over, but holocaust denial is so common and incredible that it's its own term [1].

References:
1. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
User avatar #61260 to #61254 - johnstuartmill (04/05/2014) [-]
1. The ones I would say are credible enough to pass the test. 2 out of 15 though.
2. No, I am saying you do disprove it and thus you need sources, but you are right that it is to far in so enough of that.
5. I will use your source, Wikipedia. Wikipedia never said they deny that the Holocaust never happened, just that the actions during where not as they were made out to seem.
User avatar #61262 to #61260 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
2. No, there has to be something to disprove first. You're misunderstanding burden of proof. A claim that an argument is invalid because there is no evidence stands on its own and is supported by the burden of proof principle.
5. Then the Wikipedia article is about this very debate.
User avatar #61264 to #61262 - johnstuartmill (04/05/2014) [-]
2. We misunderstood each other somewhere and I think it is too late to clear it up.
5. It would look to be so.
User avatar #61270 to #61264 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
Btw, the holocaust isn't so important just because of how many people were executed. Governments all over the place wind up executing their citizens in droves. The holocaust is so important because it happened here in the west, in the modern era, in a 1st world country, in the middle of Europe, right under our noses, by people just like us. We don't usually feel vulnerable to such activities with our democracy and free speech, but WWII was proof that we can be. Alas, our forefathers knew this all along, and it is the very reason for the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. constitution.
0
#61269 to #61264 - cabbagemayhem has deleted their comment [-]
#61255 to #61254 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
This kike again.
Let me educate you again.
Jews are NOT Semites, who were wholly White, while jews actually descended from the mixed-race Edomites, Canaanites, and a collection of other races.
Jews are NOT Hebrews either, who are a branch of the Semitic race and who are also White although today they go by other names.
Jews are NOT descended from the ancient Israelites, an idea absolutely contrary to Scripture.
Since Jews are NOT Semites, "anti-semitism" is a word void of appropriate meaning in our language today.

User avatar #61265 to #61255 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
Concerning the comment:
I've heard that before, but I strongly doubt its authenticity. Obviously, it's hard to follow them through history with all the changes in the region, but they occupy the same land, and have the same religion. Two things that are unlikely to change. Even if there are Canaanites in the population, if they adhere to their religion and customs, what difference does it make?

Concerning the picture:
>Rape, murder, and thievery? Doesn't sound like any Jew I've ever seen. Many of them may like money, but I think they tend to earn it legally.
>It blames gold coin filing entirely on Jews. That's absurd by itself. There are plenty of stereotypes of cultures that would probably exhibit that kind of behavior, but none of those are Jewish stereotypes.
>I don't think a few Jews being deported from a country means anything. Countries have always deported minority cultures for various reasons, not all of them reasonable.
User avatar #61404 to #61265 - schnizel ONLINE (04/06/2014) [-]
>They are cooperative with foreign countries seeking stability in the area.
kek
>They adhere to the Rule of Law, and provide safety, freedom of speech and freedom of religion more than any who want to destroy them.
top kek
>Their enemies are the only ones seeking out war and death.
TOP FUCKING KEK
>This hate speech and falsified, agenda-driven propaganda are a clear example of that. Stop being someone's puppet
xD
User avatar #61439 to #61404 - cabbagemayhem (04/07/2014) [-]
Well, I wish the best for you, and hope whoever is hating whoever becomes enlightened to the error of it.
#61379 to #61265 - schnizel ONLINE (04/06/2014) [-]
And go to Israel and see how they treat even people like you.
#61378 to #61265 - schnizel ONLINE (04/06/2014) [-]
>This man was seeking world peace.
What peace?
They support wars and start them and you talk about peace?
>He was referring to what many view as the inevitability of greater international multilateral organizations. He was not threatening conquest as the picture implies.
>world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest.
Holy shit you dumb motherfucker.
Dig a hole and die in it.
User avatar #61403 to #61378 - cabbagemayhem (04/06/2014) [-]
They are cooperative with foreign countries seeking stability in the area. They adhere to the Rule of Law, and provide safety, freedom of speech and freedom of religion more than any who want to destroy them. Their enemies are the only ones seeking out war and death. This hate speech and falsified, agenda-driven propaganda are a clear example of that. Stop being someone's puppet.
User avatar #61375 to #61265 - schnizel ONLINE (04/06/2014) [-]
Holy shit.
Links to wikipedia, holy shit, is that proof?
TOP fucking kek you got nailed to the cross
#61294 to #61265 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
Who are these fine fellows?
#61293 to #61265 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
This?
#61292 to #61265 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
Or even this?
#61291 to #61265 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
What is this?
#61290 to #61265 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
Stereotypes come from the majority.
Oh my Will Smith.
What is this?
>Accepting aid is not stealing. Some countries take foreign aid and redirect it to their military. That is stealing.
#61280 to #61265 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
Here you go.
User avatar #61369 to #61280 - cabbagemayhem (04/06/2014) [-]
The first quote in that text, and the one it appears to be based on is:
"We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent."

That's actually quote still out-of-context was:
"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest."

He was referring to what many view as the inevitability of greater international multilateral organizations. He was not threatening conquest as the picture implies. The statement he made prior to that was:
"...the great question of our time is not whether or not one world can be achieved, but whether or not one world can be achieved by peaceful means."

This man was seeking world peace. I think one government is a naive way to try to achieve that, but there is no harm in the attempt of reconciliation.

I have now checked the sources for 3 of these propagandist images, and they are 0/3. I'm going to assume they all are. When you have something legitimate to post, let me know. Until you do, I'm going to ask you to please stop living a lie, stop hating your brothers, reconcile and do what is right in the eyes of God. Good day, sir.
#61267 to #61265 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
Oh yeah, and their newest plan is this.
User avatar #61275 to #61267 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
"He strove to replace the nationalist German ideal of racial community with the goal of an ethnically heterogeneous and inclusive European nation based on a communality of culture, a nation whose geniuses were the "great Europeans" such as abbé de Saint-Pierre, Kant, Napoleon, Giuseppe Mazzini, Victor Hugo, and Friedrich Nietzsche."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nikolaus_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Personal_philosophy

I don't believe any of those "great-Europeans" were Jews.
#61266 to #61265 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
>>It blames gold coin filing entirely on Jews. That's absurd by itself. There are plenty of stereotypes of cultures that would probably exhibit that kind of behavior, but none of those are Jewish stereotypes.
They did it. No other culture has done it. Jews have always been scammers, why is it so hard to believe that?
>>Rape, murder, and thievery? Doesn't sound like any Jew I've ever seen. Many of them may like money, but I think they tend to earn it legally.
>implying they don't rape, murder and steal land from the palestine and do the same to the civilians
>implying the jews aren't thieves who steal money from goyim
>does not know who the top 100 bankers are
>>I don't think a few Jews being deported from a country means anything. Countries have always deported minority cultures for various reasons, not all of them reasonable.
I see that you are stupid, let me fill your head with juicy wisdom. Not 1 jew, not 2 jews, not 3 jews, bu all jews were deported.
I know for a fact that they tried to fuck up Rome.
They were nothing more than evil merchants.
User avatar #61319 to #61266 - palestine (04/05/2014) [-]
>Mentioning azumeow

I'm starting to like you more and more....
User avatar #61318 to #61266 - azumeow (04/05/2014) [-]
>Mentioning Palestine.

I'm starting to like you more and more....
User avatar #61288 to #61266 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
>They did it. No other culture has done it. Jews have always been scammers, why is it so hard to believe that?
Because I've never seen a single one. I've seen white scammers give you a run for your money, I've seen Nigerian scammers steal money from the gullible, I've seen muslim scammers trick people into fighting for some destructive cause, and I've seen scams like this thread trying to convince the ignorant of lies.
>implying they don't rape, murder and steal land from the palestine and do the same to the civilians
There is crime in every culture, but I know that's not the norm. I know Palestine has been hating them, and wanting to destroy them for a long time, and I'm sure Palestine is guilty of no fewer rapes, murders, and thefts.
>implying the jews aren't thieves who steal money from goyim
>does not know who the top 100 bankers are

Accepting aid is not stealing. Some countries take foreign aid and redirect it to their military. That is stealing.
Banks, despite having some occasional bad policies, are legitimate organizations that help promote economies. They are a good thing.
>I see that you are stupid, let me fill your head with juicy wisdom. Not 1 jew, not 2 jews, not 3 jews, bu all jews were deported.
>I know for a fact that they tried to fuck up Rome.
>They were nothing more than evil merchants.

1. It doesn't matter how many.
2. I'm not familiar with what happened in Rome, but such incidents are isolated to one race. All have contributed to unrest in the world, some more than others. But, I don't see Jews being contentious or spreading hate propaganda about anyone else.
3. Being a merchant isn't evil. It's a positive force on any economy the people involved. It's a nobler trade than a politician's or a soldier's.
4. Don't post a bunch of a fringe idealism and then call me stupid, son. I will be the one educating you, and you will learn.
#61232 to #61229 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
TOP FUCKING KEK M8
User avatar #61239 to #61232 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
One person writing a book about genocide, is not the same as genocide, nor does it justify genocide, and nor can it demonstrate hypocrisy for anyone else but that one person.
User avatar #61223 to #61221 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
See my links then comment about them.
Don't use empty words as an excuse to avoid what I present to you.
User avatar #61226 to #61223 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
I did. I looked at your top post. I couldn't get through 10 minutes of it. I've seen more convincing conspiracy theories about Obama killing kindergartners. Why don't you acknowledge actual knowledge and admit your clear bias and agenda.
1. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
2. www.ushmm.org/confront-antisemitism/holocaust-denial-and-distortion
#61228 to #61226 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
For your claim that the alleged holocaust happend you must have evidence behind it, not just crying jews that scream at anyone who wants to prove them wrong and with that being called an evil nazi who wants to gas 6 trillion jews again.
#61230 to #61228 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
I looked at the evidence, and it's laughable. The burden of proof is on you. Your challenging well-documented history with trivial speculation. Go do some actual research, or post something of quality. Until then, stop posting.
User avatar #61236 to #61233 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
Just what happened between you and a Jew?
User avatar #61238 to #61236 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
You dodge questions and refuse to look at evidence. Why should I answer you anything?
User avatar #61240 to #61238 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
There is no evidence in that post. Why can't you see that?
User avatar #61245 to #61240 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
I see you admit your defeat.
You don't know how to reply to facts to you use old tactics.
User avatar #61242 to #61240 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
You are the blind one. Watch the video, then reply.
User avatar #61244 to #61242 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
The are you one blind. Somewhere in this video is proof antisemitism is just a hate-based disease spread by Satan to hold humanity back from real growth. If you don't watch the whole video, don't reply.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZZ7oFKsKzY
User avatar #61231 to #61230 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
As I have said, empty words.
User avatar #61234 to #61231 - cabbagemayhem (04/05/2014) [-]
Just like your claims. Hah.
User avatar #61237 to #61234 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
Top kek
You refuse to look at evidence you kike, I bet you even believe that Hellas was openminded about gays and that Hitler hated jews for no reason rather to use them as a scapegoat.
User avatar #61227 to #61226 - schnizel ONLINE (04/05/2014) [-]
Denial of evidence
Check
Won't look at the evidence
Check
Mentioned something other to avoid a discussion
Check

#61203 to #61202 - johnstuartmill (04/05/2014) [-]
My first thought was "Do i have to read all of them?" Pic related
User avatar #61295 to #61203 - valeriya (04/05/2014) [-]
Did you read them all?
User avatar #61297 to #61295 - johnstuartmill (04/05/2014) [-]
If I did then I would be here all weekend so sadly no but out of the first 15 I would recommend the 7th, 11th, and the 15th because they are not sketchy conspiracy theorist videos. After the 15th its uncharted territory. Venture at your own risk.
User avatar #61299 to #61297 - valeriya (04/05/2014) [-]
I've got more important things to do, I'll get around to it - never.
User avatar #61300 to #61299 - johnstuartmill (04/05/2014) [-]
That is the spirit!
User avatar #61194 - feelythefeel (04/05/2014) [-]
ITT: Politically themed fiction with sides to pick and what side you pick in it.
User avatar #61263 to #61194 - pebar (04/05/2014) [-]
the star wars prequels
User avatar #61328 to #61263 - feelythefeel (04/05/2014) [-]
Okay, what side do you pick.
User avatar #61334 to #61328 - pebar (04/05/2014) [-]
The whole thing wouldn't even be an issue if they didn't tax trade routes.
User avatar #61335 to #61334 - feelythefeel (04/05/2014) [-]
So the Confederacy?
User avatar #61336 to #61335 - pebar (04/05/2014) [-]
It's perfectly understandable that many systems wanted to leave the republic.
From what I'm reading, it looks like I would support the separatist movement.
User avatar #61337 to #61336 - feelythefeel (04/05/2014) [-]
What about the whole "Controlled by the sith and designed to fail" thing?
User avatar #61340 to #61337 - pebar (04/05/2014) [-]
That has more to do with the specific politics of the time and not so much to do with ideology.
I'd really have to watch the movies again to get more details.
#61191 - anon (04/05/2014) [-]
Freedom is free for you to take
You have to decide to share it with others
User avatar #61296 to #61191 - undeadwill (04/05/2014) [-]
That's not freedom its slavery.
User avatar #61206 to #61191 - johnstuartmill (04/05/2014) [-]
All my whats
#61193 to #61191 - pebar (04/05/2014) [-]
no... no it's not
User avatar #61192 to #61191 - netzjager (04/05/2014) [-]
"There is no such thing as a free lunch"
#61184 - beretta (04/05/2014) [-]
do you still believe the holocaust is real and thus side with the jewish future?
User avatar #61188 to #61184 - netzjager (04/05/2014) [-]
P.s Your Picture clearly states the Holocaust happened
User avatar #61190 to #61188 - netzjager (04/05/2014) [-]
Leepicfunposter albeit to wondering why you thumbed me down, it would be better that I explain that point in more depth, regardless
The picture agrees that Nazi Germany rounded up the Jews and placed them in camps for what ever nefarious reasons they saw fit. the name of that event in WW2 was called the Holocaust, which Beretta questioned the reality of the event and essentially saying that it didn't happen .
#61187 to #61184 - netzjager (04/05/2014) [-]
> First off: No Citation = No Credibility and we can consider it "He said, She said"
> A Medical Professional can't diagnose a blurry and stretched picture, let alone immediately announce the cause of death to be Typhus when a million other factors could be present
> The Victims were starved and malnourished THEN were gassed leading to them being skinny at the time of death and not dying of starvation leading to the bloated areas.
> What historians ruled that there was no mass murders? No citation to prove anything
> The lack of Pictures at the end of the war does not nullify witness testimony from soldiers and prisoners
> No cites on where the Pictures where taken. By saying they are not authentic does not make it so because you have no proof on the validity of your argument.
> That blank space in the 3rd paragraph seems might important for context which you probably do not have a citation for
> The German are solely responsible for their deaths, they are the ones who placed the prisoners to the brink of starvation and disease. Just because their trade routes were severed didn't mean the Allied forces are responsible. plus they weren't exactly keeping the Prisoners in a 5-star hotel, they didn't care about their health in the first place
> You quote from "respected" historian Norbet Frei, a man who we do not know and has proved nothing to us here on the Politics board, thus he is not respected in this community or if he is even respected at all.
> The quote that is used only restates what you had said but in an even more vague fashion that can be used in the broadest of arguments and it is even edited to say something that the author might not have even been talking about
> The start of the End paragraph contradicts your third paragraph on Germany's responsibility
> Your argument isn't about what Sally down the Street did last summer but about how the Holocaust didn't happen or wasn't Germany's fault
User avatar #61186 to #61184 - johnstuartmill (04/05/2014) [-]
Come back when you have citations.
User avatar #61176 - akkere (04/04/2014) [-]
Seeing all these Jew spam posts has made me wonder....

Is there like a single tailor that all Jews get their suits from, or a select few brands? I feel like this would be an important piece of information later in life.
#61175 - anon (04/04/2014) [-]
ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin' (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
#61173 - anon (04/04/2014) [-]
We've been JewBombed!
User avatar #61250 to #61173 - johnstuartmill (04/05/2014) [-]
Those are obviously Amish people with their long beards and hats.
#61303 to #61250 - anon (04/05/2014) [-]
The Amish don't carry menorahs.
User avatar #61306 to #61303 - johnstuartmill (04/05/2014) [-]
The do when they have menorahs, which they obviously have.
#61189 to #61173 - netzjager (04/05/2014) [-]
Only 23 pictures? that's roughly only one page. They ain't willing to buy the big bombs, that's how we know the Jews did this. Jew Terrorist need to step it up.
#61301 to #61189 - anon (04/05/2014) [-]
Of course they aren't going to build or buy a bigger bomb. They're waiting for someone else to make a bigger bomb so they can steal it!
#61172 - anon (04/04/2014) [-]
WHO OWNS YOU, STUPID GOYS ???
#61171 - anon (04/04/2014) [-]
#61170 - anon (04/04/2014) [-]
#61169 - anon (04/04/2014) [-]
#61168 - anon (04/04/2014) [-]
#61167 - anon (04/04/2014) [-]
#61166 - anon (04/04/2014) [-]
#61165 - anon (04/04/2014) [-]
#61164 - anon (04/04/2014) [-]
#61163 - anon (04/04/2014) [-]
#61162 - anon (04/04/2014) [-]
 Friends (0)