x
Click to expand
Latest users (3): pebar, schnizel, syrianassassinsoul, anonymous(19).
#84505 - schnizel ONLINE (19 minutes ago) [-]
Just a daily reminder.
#84498 - skoldpaddacommala (5 hours ago) [-]
Should this test be taken with a grain of salt? Or is this board to dead to give a shit
User avatar #84504 to #84498 - kanadetenshi ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Some political view should be switched up or are redundant (Libertarianism/Libertarian Capitalism) So i would say take it with a grain of salt.
User avatar #84499 to #84498 - pebar ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
fascists reject free markets; they'd be more center, maybe left of center
progressives are left or liberals
anarchism is almost always leftwing; anarchocapitalism is the onlyexception i can think of
mutualism would be a bit more left
"national communism" is an oxymoron
socialism and communism should be flipped

User avatar #84500 to #84499 - skoldpaddacommala (5 hours ago) [-]
lol thanks then
#84495 - Ken M (8 hours ago) [-]
If the twenty-second amendment were repealed, do you think the Republican party would nominate the propped up corpse of Ronald Reagan?
#84488 - Ken M (11 hours ago) [-]

ᛋᛋ
#84483 - Ken M (19 hours ago) [-]
There are people that think Hillary Clinton is a Leftist.

You know, if you somehow needed more evidence that the Left in America is effectively dead.
User avatar #84489 to #84483 - akkere (10 hours ago) [-]
Is she not?
#84487 to #84483 - pebar ONLINE (13 hours ago) [-]
that pic...
#84481 - Ken M (19 hours ago) [-]
I beat the shit out of a Nazi today.
User avatar #84501 to #84481 - ghostofnignaz (4 hours ago) [-]
Really? Did you have a brave antifa crew with ten skinny hipster tards with you? Was that really a ''nazi'' and not some little kid who laughed a Hitler joke?
User avatar #84486 to #84481 - youregaylol (14 hours ago) [-]
sure you did kevin

sure you did
#84482 to #84481 - schnizel ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
How many broken bones do you have?
How many broken bones do you have?
#84478 - lulzforalpsplane (21 hours ago) [-]
This picture right here kudos to dehumanizer pretty much sums up my opinion fully on the hoola-hoop.
#84485 to #84478 - dehumanizer (17 hours ago) [-]
he-he all acording to plan...
User avatar #84480 to #84478 - schnizel ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
With jews, you lose.
#84468 - alimais (05/02/2015) [-]
This place really did change, feel bad that I'm so inactive since I started my mandatory military service.

>pic related, had a disaster operation this the last 5 Days extinguishing fire and pockets of embers on a really steep mountain.
User avatar #84502 to #84468 - ghostofnignaz (4 hours ago) [-]
We dont have mandatory military service anymore, i applied but they didnt want because i was a neet so i had no other options other than being a neet and fap.

Like, that is reall stupid if you ask me and meanwhile they try to force gender neutrality by lowering the test scores for women and constantly advertize with young and hot women in their ads but in reality its just neckbeards like me who are applying
User avatar #84497 to #84468 - skoldpaddacommala (6 hours ago) [-]
You in SoCal? It's been burning around here lately
User avatar #84475 to #84468 - lulzforalpsplane (21 hours ago) [-]
Changed for the better..?
User avatar #84473 to #84468 - kanadetenshi ONLINE (22 hours ago) [-]
Defeat those commie fires.
User avatar #84472 to #84468 - schnizel ONLINE (05/02/2015) [-]
gg
#84471 to #84468 - alimais (05/02/2015) [-]
Was cool and adventures, though, climbing on a burned/burning mountain and have helicopters splashing water on you.
#84470 to #84468 - alimais has deleted their comment [-]
#84447 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
I...I think I may be slowly turning into a partial holocaust denier. I've always been really sympathetic to the Nazi movement and I appreciate National Socialism but this is like a new level... Fucking hell, next think you know I'll be a self-Jew hater if I'm not one already.
User avatar #84484 to #84447 - akkere (18 hours ago) [-]
What pieces of source material have struck you the most to the extent of changing and formulating your current opinion?
User avatar #84469 to #84447 - cognosceteipsum ONLINE (05/02/2015) [-]
Fuck dude
User avatar #84464 to #84447 - kanadetenshi ONLINE (05/02/2015) [-]
You know you're red pilled as fucked when you deny something your family died in.
User avatar #84453 to #84447 - redandgreen (05/02/2015) [-]
There is an incredible amount of evidence which PROVES that the holocaust happened. Hopefully the evidence will be preserved in some form for all time.
That's probably why the allies tried the surviving Nazi leaders at Nuremberg - to show their crimes to the world. The evidence included Nazi film of the atrocities and evidence found at the sites by the allies, including bodies and other remains.

If you're a holocaust denier I'm afraid it's because you have either not looked into it at all or have chosen to ignore evidence in favour of ideology.

www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005143
User avatar #84479 to #84453 - lulzforalpsplane (21 hours ago) [-]
If you look at the new post I made on this board, you will see that I believe in everything that has the proper evidence to it and not what doesn't. Yes I know he wanted to deport all Jews, and/or put them in concentration camps which FYI became much worse because of shortages due to allied bombings but there was no plan of systematic genocide and murder of all Jews. Especially 6 million.
#84456 to #84453 - dehumanizer (05/02/2015) [-]
Go away JIDF, Nuremberg trials also stated that jews were killed with steam chambers and electric grids. Every german admitted to whatever they were asked as to avoid beeing turned over to the soviets.
#84474 to #84456 - Ken M (21 hours ago) [-]
Nazis hate facts and reality
#84452 to #84447 - syrianassassinsoul ONLINE (05/02/2015) [-]
Welcome to the brotherhood.
User avatar #84476 to #84452 - lulzforalpsplane (21 hours ago) [-]
A couple times a day, usually in the morning while I'm brushing my teeth I do a couple of Seig Heils and put my arm up into the air.
User avatar #84503 to #84476 - ghostofnignaz (4 hours ago) [-]
Why? I needed to stop doing that because i dont want it to become a habit.
User avatar #84448 to #84447 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
How can I even begin to deny it when I've had family members killed by them... This is what too much knowledge does to you.

I think I'm just gonna claim myself to be a holocaust agnostic.
User avatar #84477 to #84465 - lulzforalpsplane (21 hours ago) [-]
I'll check those links out, they looked interesting.
#84449 to #84448 - dehumanizer (05/02/2015) [-]
Probably some people died to the bad conditions in those camps but come on, 6 milion? gas chambers? shrunken heads? bars of "human soap" ? steamchambers? lampshades maid of jew skin ? Do you really belive this happened?

I mean yeah definetly the reich wanted to exterminate all jews thats why we still have milions of survivors after the war, most of whom had spent several years in the camps by the end? Why would they round up people from all the corners of europe while fighting a world war on two fronts only so they can kill them on arival hundreds of kilomiters from where they were picked up from? So much for that german efficiency.
User avatar #84454 to #84449 - redandgreen (05/02/2015) [-]
They used those people as slave labour, in some cases and raw material in others.
They also didn't want what was actually happening to be fully known and understood.
#84457 to #84454 - dehumanizer (05/02/2015) [-]
Yeah thats why after 70 years there are sill no german documents about the suppsoed elimination of gorrilions of people.
User avatar #84450 to #84449 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
>I mean yeah definetly the reich wanted to exterminate all jews
No they wanted to deport them from Europe was the original goal
#84467 to #84450 - alimais (05/02/2015) [-]
Do you know Ernst Zundel ? He even had a Auschwitz "survivor" pleading for him

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o
#84458 to #84450 - dehumanizer (05/02/2015) [-]
ignore that retard
User avatar #84455 to #84450 - redandgreen (05/02/2015) [-]
Watch the videos in the archive I linked. Or search elsewhere on the internet, or go to the museum, or visit a camp.
#84451 to #84450 - dehumanizer (05/02/2015) [-]
oy vey but they shoah they gassed 6 milion jews!
User avatar #84422 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
>Khajits are the niggers of Elder Scrolls
>fucking wastes of flesh
>still not as bad as Baltimore
User avatar #84424 to #84422 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
No no no.

Orcs are the niggers of skyrim

Khajit are the gypsies, don't confuse that shit.
User avatar #84428 to #84424 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
Oh.

Never met a gypsy, are they worse than Khajits too?
User avatar #84430 to #84428 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
They are of equal shit, ask any European.
User avatar #84432 to #84430 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
I had a hunch that they were bad, just didn't know how they compared.
User avatar #84459 to #84432 - RandomDoofus (05/02/2015) [-]
European here.

Gypsies are the scum of earth, compared to them niggers are castrated scandinavian scholars.
#84411 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
What is the name of this speech? I have an idea to get a hardline liberal atheshit to agree with Hitler.
User avatar #84418 to #84411 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
lulzforalpsplane
User avatar #84423 to #84418 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
I couldn't find the name but I have heard it before. Also I have a hard time believing that.
User avatar #84426 to #84423 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
Can you at least type up something that'd work for those purposes?
User avatar #84425 to #84423 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
>show him a transcript of this part of the speech, minus any allusions to Nazi Germany
>ask him what he thinks and who said it
>he probably agrees with it since he's really into conspiracy and anti-government shit
>reveal that it was Adolf Hitler
>send him away thinking
User avatar #84427 to #84425 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
lol good one. I love doing that type of shit to people.
User avatar #84429 to #84427 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
Can you help me?
User avatar #84431 to #84429 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
With what? I'm cumfuzzled.
User avatar #84433 to #84431 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
Can you type up something that'd work for those purposes?
User avatar #84434 to #84433 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
Purposes of what? Are you talking about the liberal guy thing?
User avatar #84435 to #84434 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
The plan I described, yeah.
User avatar #84436 to #84435 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
ohh I had thought you had already done it, alright I'll try/see.
User avatar #84437 to #84436 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
Okay, thanks.
User avatar #84438 to #84437 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
""Yes we were back then a democracy, before us and we've been plundered and squeezed dry. No more. What does democracy or authritarian state
mean for those international hyenas? They don't care at all! They are only interested in one thing. Are you willing to be plundered? Yes or no?
Are you stupid enough to keep quite in the process? Yes or no? And, when a democracy is stupid enough not to stand, then it is good! But when an
authoritatian state declares "You do not plunder our people any longer", neither from the inside or outside, then that is bad. In reality, money
rules in these countries. They talk about press freedom when in fact these newspapers have one owner and the owner is, in any case, the sponsor.
This press then shapes public opinion, these political parties don't have any differences at all like before us. You already know the old political
parties. They were all the same, then people must think that especially in these countries of freedom and wealth, there should exist a very comfofrtable
life for its people, but the opposite is the case."
User avatar #84440 to #84438 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
There's a bit more, can you get that down too?
User avatar #84441 to #84440 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]

"In these countries, in the so-called "Democracies", the people is by no means the main focus of attention. What really matters is the existence of this
group of "Democracy makers". That is, the existence of a few hundred of giant capitalists who own all the factories and shares and who, ultimately, lead
the people. THey are not interested at all in the great mass of people, they are the only ones who can be addressed as interional elements because
they conduct their business everywhere. It is a small, rootless, interional clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them
to have peace. They can suppress us! They can kill us, if you like! But we will not capitulate!"
User avatar #84442 to #84441 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
Alright, I'll tell you how it went tomorrow. Thanks.
User avatar #84443 to #84442 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
"The most precious possession you have in the world... is your own people! And for these people... And for the sake of these people... We will struggle
and fight! And never slacken! And never lose courage! And never dispair! The people will rise up because we have done it before and we will do it again.
Stand up white man, organize against jewish turanny. And fight for your people."

Last part if you want, gonna need to change a couple words though.
User avatar #84445 to #84443 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
I agree with that, though.
User avatar #84444 to #84443 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
Gonna leave that out, I already have a good chunk that'll likely serve me well.
User avatar #84446 to #84444 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
post pics if u can or something.
User avatar #84494 to #84446 - feelythefeel (8 hours ago) [-]
If you're so sure.
User avatar #84496 to #84494 - lulzforalpsplane (8 hours ago) [-]
It's your father, what's he gonna do? Get upset at you for believing in a different political ideology? Lol no. only conservatives and anything more right then that do
User avatar #84492 to #84446 - feelythefeel (8 hours ago) [-]
My father.
User avatar #84493 to #84492 - lulzforalpsplane (8 hours ago) [-]
" I have an idea to get a hardline liberal atheshit to agree with Hitler."

Are you like, actually serious? Because if so then it's more better then ever to tell him.
User avatar #84490 to #84446 - feelythefeel (10 hours ago) [-]
Decided not to. I have to live with the guy, don't want to piss him off like that.
User avatar #84491 to #84490 - lulzforalpsplane (9 hours ago) [-]
Smart move, he a classmate? Friend? Gay lover?
User avatar #84439 to #84438 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
I'll tweak that a bit so it works, thank you. I'll keep you posted.
User avatar #84409 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
Our law class is doing a mock court, and I'm a defense attorney. Anything I should know?
#84419 to #84409 - pebar ONLINE (05/02/2015) [-]
the bill of rights exists to protect the people from the government
in criminal cases, it is the government who is the prosecutor

also, this video, by a law professor who was formerly a defense lawyer, is pretty amazing.
Dont Talk to Police the bill of rights exists to protect the people from the government
in criminal cases, it is the government who is the prosecutor

User avatar #84421 to #84419 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
he lives in Canada and that is very obvious.
User avatar #84420 to #84419 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
I'm well aware of that, we even went over the "don't talk to police while detained" thing today.
User avatar #84412 to #84409 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
I got a law class too.

What is your criminal defense? I literally just handed in a 7 page essay on criminal defense and its relation to the principles of justice, rights of accused and relation to charter and society's seek for justice

Does it dissolve the mens rea properly? I'm very curious, please indulge me.
User avatar #84413 to #84412 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
I haven't been given the case yet, I just got the placing today.
User avatar #84414 to #84413 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
Alright you probably have the toughest job. You knows mens rea and actus reus? Do you know the different types of defenses? Negative and positive?
User avatar #84415 to #84414 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
I know all of those except negative and positive.
User avatar #84416 to #84415 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
Ight then just check up on the different types of criminal defenses usually used (automatism, disorder, mistake of fact, ect) and that's all you could do for now. Your job is primarily focusing on absolving the accused of the mens rea, either proving he had no guilty conscience or proving that it was necessary at the moment of time and therefore was reasonable to have (self defense for example).
User avatar #84417 to #84416 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
Okay, thanks.
User avatar #84408 - lulzforalpsplane (05/02/2015) [-]
"Mah Keedz" The Audiobook - [June 1st, 2011]

A reminder, you aren't actually poor if you live in America. Yeah, 95% of you claiming to be poor aren't. Africans are fucking poor, boneless kids dying of famine, drought and disease are poor. You and your $1 burgers from McDonalds, a TV, a new computer and an apartment are not fucking poor. A person who is poor can barely afford to feed himself, and some of you (especially the niggers) deserve it.

If you had 5 kids and are single then jesus christ the state should take them away from you.

If you were dumb enough to buy a house you could not afford to pay the mortgage too then it's not the bank's fault, its yours dumbfuck.

If you maxed out your credit card and can't afford to pay it back then why the fuck did you get an Iphone with a $60 a month plan?

If you are homeless, then please kill yourself or visit a mental institution because we all know you chose to be that way (you can always go to a homeless shelter, they always try and set you up with a job and everything else). Don't give those fuckers money.
#84407 - Ken M (05/01/2015) [-]
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/03/24/tennessee-fights-for-its-right-to-squash-municipal-broadband-expansion/

Should state governments be allowed to ban municipal broadband expansion? Many times this prevents the municipal broadband service from expanding into areas with really shit service and leaves areas under monopoly by big-name ISPs (like fucking Comcast, who sues to stop these expansions and lobbies in support of the bans). Is there any legitimate reason for it or is it just plain anti-competition bullshit?
User avatar #84403 - jewishcommunazi (05/01/2015) [-]
Should Tibet be free?
User avatar #84405 to #84403 - lulzforalpsplane (05/01/2015) [-]
Morally yes, realistically no

Realism only matters.
User avatar #84404 to #84403 - schnizel ONLINE (05/01/2015) [-]
Should China be free?
User avatar #84410 to #84404 - feelythefeel (05/02/2015) [-]
If they should, is it really our business to do it for them?
User avatar #84461 to #84410 - schnizel ONLINE (05/02/2015) [-]
Should freedom be free?
User avatar #84386 - syrianassassinsoul ONLINE (05/01/2015) [-]
I have a solution against ISIS. but it is the harshest most effective solution

anyone want to hear about it?
User avatar #84387 to #84386 - schnizel ONLINE (05/01/2015) [-]
User avatar #84388 to #84387 - syrianassassinsoul ONLINE (05/01/2015) [-]
schnizel. You know we have one weakness. will make us fall apart to be your own bitch.

The family. Simply bring all the ISIS members family. and use them to cease fire & end the war. Every time they deny you burn one of them alive in the TV negotiation. this will work effectively. believe it or not.

Start with the kids and end with their parents.

A great ancient man said:
If a man destroy the eye of another man, they shall destroy his eye. If one break a man's bone, they shall break his bone.
- Code of Hammurabi, Law 196

Its harsh Solution. but its the only thing left. The weakness of man.
#84398 to #84388 - Ken M (05/01/2015) [-]
What if this box was stolen and held hostage?
User avatar #84394 to #84388 - schnizel ONLINE (05/01/2015) [-]
Great minds think alike....
#84396 to #84394 - syrianassassinsoul ONLINE (05/01/2015) [-]
Now you know why they call me terrorist?

Because I like Inflict Terror in the heart of the enemy.
Now you know why they call me terrorist?

Because I like Inflict Terror in the heart of the enemy.
User avatar #84395 to #84394 - schnizel ONLINE (05/01/2015) [-]
But also, if you kill their families, they will be more dangerous. Since they have nothing to lose anymore.
User avatar #84397 to #84395 - syrianassassinsoul ONLINE (05/01/2015) [-]
pfft. who said one family at one time?

We will cause a Cry that it is more far greater than the cry of the enslaved Hebrews in the ancient egypt.

Once they are full of rage they will show the full force and army. this is the a trap for killing them all in a single blow for once and for all.

use Chemical weapons. Sacrifices is needed.

The more We tolerate the more They grow.
User avatar #84400 to #84397 - schnizel ONLINE (05/01/2015) [-]
10/10
I would recruit you into my army.
#84406 to #84400 - lulzforalpsplane (05/01/2015) [-]
tfw you aren't cut out for schnizel's army and will not die on the battlefield
User avatar #84460 to #84406 - schnizel ONLINE (05/02/2015) [-]
kek
User avatar #84401 to #84400 - syrianassassinsoul ONLINE (05/01/2015) [-]
There is no greater weapon than the prepared mind.
#84402 to #84401 - schnizel ONLINE (05/01/2015) [-]
I'm ready.
User avatar #84389 to #84388 - lordketchup (05/01/2015) [-]
the members of ISIS are far too crazy to care about their heretic
User avatar #84391 to #84389 - syrianassassinsoul ONLINE (05/01/2015) [-]
pfft.

i said believe it or not. you will make them your own bitch if you used their own family.

As an arab myself. You need to know what are these idiots in ISIS have in mind and how to fuck them up.
User avatar #84392 to #84391 - lordketchup (05/01/2015) [-]
is it true arabs are hivemind
User avatar #84390 to #84389 - lordketchup (05/01/2015) [-]
#84382 to #84381 - ablueguy (05/01/2015) [-]
>Posting Hitler

Oy fucking vey, don't trigger me like that
>Posting Hitler

Oy fucking vey, don't trigger me like that
#84371 - Ken M (05/01/2015) [-]
Hey guys, let's sing SJW versions of our favorite childhood songs!

♪ Age neutral person who happens to be a farmer at this point in his life but that doesn’t define who he is had a farm, ee eye ee eye oh. ♪

On second thought, let's not.
#84373 to #84371 - Ken M (05/01/2015) [-]