Show:   Highest Rated Newest

#147437 - ipostcp (18 hours ago) [-]
So, at work, there has been some issues with the place. About 94 people got a huge pay cut and their benefits removed, myself included. I'm finding a new job cause of it. Some people approached me yesterday asking if I wanted to "make it even". I just waved them off saying, I was gunna find a new job and I'm not gunna get to worked up about it.

Anyway, today I found out that later in the night after I went home some people burned one of the peoples cars responsible and threw rocks and vandalized their house. Nobody has been named yet, but there is going to be a big meeting on Wednesday about it. A dude today as well, which I'm fairly certain got rushed to the emergency room as well for something he ate. Apparently there was a lot of blood from what I hear from my boss.

Anyway, I'm fairly concerned for my own safety since I have a pretty good idea of who did it. I know this is a pretty big issue and I should go to the police about it, but like it's something I can't do. Not without evidence. I would like to believe I won't be spoken to again by those people, but I don't think that's the case.

I just wanted to vent about it, since I can't exactly talk to anyone about it. I'm pretty worried about it.
User avatar #147480 to #147437 - makotoitou (9 hours ago) [-]
SHAGGY - IT WASNT ME follow this song very carefully
User avatar #147464 to #147437 - alexanderburns ONLINE (11 hours ago) [-]
It's time for you to be Batman
#147440 to #147437 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
Go to the police, man.
That's not cool at all. What would be the worst outcome by going to the police?

They'll take you seriously, even without evidence.
It'll start an investigation, and from there they'll seek out and find the person. They'll get the suspect under heavy surveillance, and if he actually is the perp then he'll be caught.
User avatar #147481 to #147440 - makotoitou (9 hours ago) [-]
>2014
>says burning cars isn't cool
shiggy diggy
#147454 to #147440 - ipostcp (12 hours ago) [-]
And if it isn't?

Just because one fucking person is under watch doesn't mean that the rest of 90 fucking people are, you understand?
User avatar #147435 - nippuhl (18 hours ago) [-]
Advice board, you gotta help me man. I'm having nervous breakdown over this. So, I was talking to this person on Kik, and they were downright crazy. They changed their profile picture to a picture of me that isn't on Kik, and then they changed it to a picture of my mother's. Then they left later on saying that they had my DNS, and a bunch of other technical jargon. Stuff like IP I think. I don't know. But now I'm having a nervous breakdown, can they track me down, or harm my phone. I'm now posting this through my computer, they can't follow me to my computer can they? Oh god, please help.
#147439 to #147435 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
Man, I'm extremely tired and I thought this was legit.
I should go to bed sometime.... maybe...
Man, I'm extremely tired and I thought this was legit.
I should go to bed sometime.... maybe...
#147429 - betta ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
This is gonna sound really stupid and I honestly don't fully expect anyone to give me a good answer, but I've been feeling really shitty recently. It's weird, cause right now in my life, I'm having a blast. I went to a concert with one of my close friends, another one of my friends has been bringing his guitar and another friend his bass and we've been jamming a lot and its really fun. I'm also planning on having a really big bon fire with all of my friends coming over and we're gonna have fun with that too, but its just deep down inside I just kinda feel not so there, y'know? I know what it's like to be depressed to some extent. I've had some pretty shitty shit happen in my life, and I don't know what I'm feeling anymore. I don't want to say that it's a good feeling but its something I'm not used to.

I don't know whats wrong with me, but if someone kinda knows what I'm talking about, could you shine some light on this for me?
#147433 to #147429 - anonymous (19 hours ago) [-]
you feeling like the good things are gonna be over soon and you're gonna miss it?
i know that feel and im going through exactly that too.
User avatar #147431 to #147429 - silverzepher (19 hours ago) [-]
Well it could be the fact that the brain if programmed to be happy while working, and to set the goal of rest(it doesn't fulfill the need to seek challenge/accomplishments), so it could be that you are feeling content for the first time in s long while.

it could also be a sense of impending doom, youknow that you should be happybut know that good things don't last, so you are wary of the fall that you know to be coming. my advice for that is "just go with the flow, who the dick cares about the waterfall at the end of the rapids)

User avatar #147420 - archercarac (20 hours ago) [-]
User avatar #147434 to #147420 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
DNS = Domain Name Server. This is used for websites. Not your IP address.
IP just gives the general location of someone.

Personally, I live in Fredericksburg, Virginia. My IP shows that I'm either in Richmond or Arlington. Both of which are well over an hour away. None show up as Fredericksburg.
It also wouldn't state your address or anything, really. Just the general location of the ISP. (Internet Service Provider.)

I wouldn't sweat it. They're trolling.
If they have your first and last name, it isn't hard to find your Facebook. If your Facebook isn't set to friends only, then it's pretty easy to find someone's Mom on there.

Just ignore them and they'll go away.
User avatar #147512 to #147434 - archercarac (6 hours ago) [-]
That's useful to know information. Thank you, ThatOneGuy for calming my nerves some more. My dad and brother said just about the same thing. End result, I got rid of Kik because that shit is ultimately weak.
User avatar #147426 to #147420 - betta ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
I personally don't understand how kik works cause I've never used it, but I'd say that if it's something through your phone, it'd be relatively easy to trace. I want to be able to help you, but I don't really understand that sort of stuff so sorry :T

Maybe just turn off your phone, ask another person to hold on to it for you for a week or so. Come back to it later. Use your computer to keep tabs on your personal stuff.
User avatar #147427 to #147426 - archercarac (20 hours ago) [-]
That might be a good idea.
User avatar #147428 to #147427 - betta ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
Yeah sorry I could help you more dude, I'm an idiot when it comes to that whole dating with a phone thingy.
User avatar #147422 to #147420 - makotoitou (20 hours ago) [-]
they want ur dick
User avatar #147423 to #147422 - archercarac (20 hours ago) [-]
Sorry, I'm legitimately worried. I'm rambling about things that don't matter to you.
User avatar #147424 to #147423 - makotoitou (20 hours ago) [-]
no, i'm being srs. das the answer
#147403 - forasguard has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #147414 to #147403 - jokekill (21 hours ago) [-]
she dont like you son
User avatar #147415 to #147414 - nigalthornberry (20 hours ago) [-]
Is he worse than me?
User avatar #147406 to #147403 - thatnigger (22 hours ago) [-]
1) Move on now and stay being friends with her, if she thinks you're a good guy she might even help you find a girl that likes you or set up dates, etc.
or
2) Tell her your feelings and respect the response, it'll be hard for you to go back to being friends if she shots you down though, so either tell her you need some space to get over her or just move on completely.
User avatar #147402 - superstephtime (22 hours ago) [-]
Got a guy thinking i'm a 14 year old he wants to have sexual intercourse with the character getting him to go Frisco anyone near frisco?
#147409 to #147402 - anonymous (21 hours ago) [-]
what am i supposed to do once he gets here????
User avatar #147412 to #147409 - superstephtime (21 hours ago) [-]
I dunno crow bar him
User avatar #147417 to #147412 - makotoitou (20 hours ago) [-]
cock blocking shit
User avatar #147392 - nigalthornberry (22 hours ago) [-]
Is it even worth it to stay in honors classes?
User avatar #147416 to #147392 - averagewhitekid ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
Yeah
User avatar #147394 to #147392 - nippuhl (22 hours ago) [-]
#147385 - anonymous (23 hours ago) [-]
i have been dating two guys for almost  a year now.
both know about each other. i wish we could all just live and love together,  however one is bi and one hesitant to explore. should i give him an ultimatum of sorts?
anyone have experience with threesomes?
i have been dating two guys for almost a year now.
both know about each other. i wish we could all just live and love together, however one is bi and one hesitant to explore. should i give him an ultimatum of sorts?
anyone have experience with threesomes?
#147447 to #147385 - dehumanizer (14 hours ago) [-]
>sharing a whore with another dude

seriously how pathetic can some people be?
#147448 to #147447 - minutes (14 hours ago) [-]
My instinct says to disagree with you but for once you're right. Have a thumb.
User avatar #147438 to #147385 - youngneil (18 hours ago) [-]
Have you reminded the timid one about the Golden Rule? That's a dealbreaker right there.
User avatar #147418 to #147385 - makotoitou (20 hours ago) [-]
das cool
User avatar #147413 to #147385 - thatnigger (21 hours ago) [-]
If you ask for a threesome, what if they talk about the sex and realize you've been with both, that won't hurt your relationship with each other? Is this a FWB kinda deal with both of them as well? If you don't pick one, one day or another they might move on.
User avatar #147401 to #147385 - alecbaldwinning ONLINE (22 hours ago) [-]
You're into it, they're not. You've got 3 choices.

1) Pick one of them.
2) Get rid of both, and pick 2 new guys who are ok with your out-of-the-norm lifestyle.
3) Be single for a while and get to know yourself a little better.
#147407 to #147401 - anonymous (21 hours ago) [-]
one of them is really in to it. the other is much better in bed and i wanna keep him.
technically i am single, and i know myself just fine.
User avatar #147411 to #147407 - alecbaldwinning ONLINE (21 hours ago) [-]
Obviously not, or you'd be able to answer your own problems without coming to an advice forum.
User avatar #147393 to #147385 - nippuhl (22 hours ago) [-]
1. You're a whore.
2. Fuck you
3. I hope they both dump you for being so fucking stupid.
User avatar #147419 to #147393 - leadstriker (20 hours ago) [-]
>still living in 1963
User avatar #147405 to #147393 - ipostcp (22 hours ago) [-]
Holy hell, why are you so angry all the time?
#147397 to #147393 - anonymous (22 hours ago) [-]
wow, harsh. words hurt even us whores ya know.
User avatar #147391 to #147385 - nigalthornberry (22 hours ago) [-]
What so you want a threesome?
Ask them both if they wanna have one then
#147395 to #147391 - anonymous (22 hours ago) [-]
first off i would be able to keep them both. i really don't want to choose.
second we would all save so much time and gas money if we all crashed together.
plus honestly i crave that kind of sex.
i have asked both, one is super down, the other timid.
User avatar #147389 to #147385 - hoponthefeelstrain (23 hours ago) [-]
no, if he's not comfortable with it don't force him, that's a dick thing to do. If he's cool with having you date another guy that's great but don't try to push and have him do stuff with you and that guy. It might be where he draws the line
#147388 to #147385 - anonymous (23 hours ago) [-]
forcing a guy to be gay. Fuck you
#147396 to #147388 - anonymous (22 hours ago) [-]
who said i was forcing anyone?? chill dude.
#147387 to #147385 - anonymous (23 hours ago) [-]
Grab a knife and move it back and forth across your neck your welcome
User avatar #147386 to #147385 - inspiteofsprite (23 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, people should open up to new experiences to see if they'll enjoy
#147376 - anonymous (07/30/2014) [-]
How do I date and make moves with my bestfriends sister. Wanna start off subtle

He ight wit it
I know she likes me but idk how much
User avatar #147425 to #147376 - delphine (20 hours ago) [-]
Club her over the head and drag her back to your man cave.

Or you could try asking her to go get ice cream with you. It's less intimidating than dinner, you get time alone with her, and everyone loves ice cream.
User avatar #147421 to #147376 - makotoitou (20 hours ago) [-]
insert the weiner
User avatar #147382 to #147376 - nigalthornberry (07/30/2014) [-]
I was in a similar situation once

Ask her how she's doing chances are she'll open up to you since you know her brother and then its like flirting with any other girl
User avatar #147375 - njproc (07/30/2014) [-]
I have money and time but I still feel like super shit. I don't have a single thing to complain about yet here I am complaining to this community of beautiful motherfuckers. I guess I just need someone to talk to...Also thank you guys for just being an awesome community for me to go on daily and forget about the outside world. you guys make me smile in ways no one else can.
#147377 to #147375 - nachoiscool ONLINE (07/30/2014) [-]
your welcome..............asshole
your welcome..............asshole
User avatar #147436 to #147377 - teoberry (18 hours ago) [-]
The episodes in mexico were the best
User avatar #147378 to #147377 - njproc (07/30/2014) [-]
Fucking awesome Gif.
User avatar #147379 to #147378 - nachoiscool ONLINE (07/30/2014) [-]
tks, loved eastbound and down
User avatar #147383 to #147379 - njproc (07/30/2014) [-]
Me too. Also love the bloopers.
#147372 - notaregularjunker (07/30/2014) [-]
Who is zero suit samus again? I need it for a...... project
User avatar #147374 to #147372 - phanteon ONLINE (07/30/2014) [-]
Enji Night
#147384 to #147374 - confusedasian (23 hours ago) [-]
Thanks I'm going to go touch myself violently now.
User avatar #147365 - mesymba (07/29/2014) [-]
Okay so me and my ex are talking again(it's an on again, off again sort of thing). We've broken up and gotten back together a few times yadda yadda. Now I've made mistakes in the past that have hurt the both of us and has caused her to really think about if she wants to be with me or not.

Lately, we have spent ton of time together, going on dates, the good stuff. We would hold hands, kiss, say that we love eachother because we still do. Doing it was a way of rekindling what we had and to make up for what I had done. Anyways just recently I noticed she hasn't really been saying it as much back and has been talking to me less. I knew that something was up but she just didn't say anything. But she ensured everything was okay.

This morning I saw that someone on FB was flirting with her and it made me mad/upset so I messaged the guy and told him I wasn't okay with that. The guy tells her and she yells at me saying how she doesn't want to date me and the same thing is just going to happen again once I leave for school(2 hours away).

At the time it devastated me to hear this because I have been trying so hard this whole summer to prove to her that this time is different and that I will not under any circumstances leave her. We have fought and argued in the past which is why we broke up in the past along with me not talking as much. But recently I have opened up more to her and the fighting is non-existant it seems.

Like I had this dumb idea to get a cake that said "will you be my girlfriend" and give it to her

I don't know if she really means it or if she was just saying it because she was mad.

I don't know what to do, she means the absolute world to me and I don't want to lose her again. I don't know what to say or do to prove to her or at least assure her that nothing is going to go wrong. I need help, some advice, and that's why I came here. Please just anything would help me. I truly feel she is the one for me and I love her with everything I have.

Please.
User avatar #147381 to #147365 - nigalthornberry (07/30/2014) [-]
You gotta be prepared to let her go but first tell her how you feel and prove yourself to her
#147380 to #147365 - anonymous (07/30/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#147367 to #147365 - Eleatperson (07/29/2014) [-]
Yeah...it's called Puppy love, and before you get all defensive think about it... you get a new puppy and OMG it's just so cute and every day it's just a cute ball of fur and you absolutely adore it.  If you do this sort of thing now, majority rules say that it will happen in the future on a larger scale.  Don't completely break it off... but don't put all your eggs in one basket.  It's hard to do, trust me I've done it before.  But it will be better in the end
Yeah...it's called Puppy love, and before you get all defensive think about it... you get a new puppy and OMG it's just so cute and every day it's just a cute ball of fur and you absolutely adore it. If you do this sort of thing now, majority rules say that it will happen in the future on a larger scale. Don't completely break it off... but don't put all your eggs in one basket. It's hard to do, trust me I've done it before. But it will be better in the end
User avatar #147370 to #147367 - mesymba (07/30/2014) [-]
I wouldn't call it puppy love. Puppy love is something I see for like a few months. This is going on 3 years type of thing.

I've been on dates with other people after her but it just was not the same. She completely changed my life for the better. She got me out of my depressive slump in life. She opened up the caring and compassionate side of me.
User avatar #147390 to #147370 - hoponthefeelstrain (23 hours ago) [-]
she's moving on... if you're the reason you guys have split in the past then let her move on and be happy. At least let her test the other waters with other guys to see if she really loves you or if she wants something different.
User avatar #147361 - unicornmangina (07/29/2014) [-]
ok so I'm in a longtime relationship happily engaged to an amazing man and out of the blue I get an inbox through fb from someone I very briefly dated before my fiancé I'm not sure what his intentions are I'm so mindfucked I want to keep talking to him he accepts that things are different now and that I want to be friends and I know for a fact if if I tell my fiancé I'm going to catch up with this guy soon (like you would with any other friend) he would flip the fuck out even though I would never EVER cheat on him as I know what that feels like (my ex did it to me long story) surely meeting up with this guy just to hang out in public would be ok right?
User avatar #147408 to #147361 - thatnigger (21 hours ago) [-]
Don't talk to your ex's.
I think out of respect for your S/O, you shouldn't do it, as most people try not to talk to their ex's when in a relationship to make the other comfortable, ya know?
User avatar #147398 to #147361 - alecbaldwinning ONLINE (22 hours ago) [-]
He's an ex, he's a part of your past. Keep him in your past. Once you've had sex with a man, you can go back to being friends. Ever. Women seem to think it's possible, it's not. If you think it is, you're wrong. It's that simple.
User avatar #147399 to #147398 - alecbaldwinning ONLINE (22 hours ago) [-]
can't* go back to being friends
User avatar #147368 to #147361 - Eleatperson (07/30/2014) [-]
Either way he's going to think you're cheating. but if you do it, make sure you sit him down and tell him. No amount of reassurance will make him believe you. so be careful about it. but not sneaky...just casual
#147366 to #147361 - anonymous (07/29/2014) [-]
i think the worst thing you could do is not tell your fiance because if he does find out your visiting with your ex behind his back he's going to assume you are cheating on him even if you aren't and you couldn't really blame him for that either, it'll look really bad.
User avatar #147446 to #147366 - unicornmangina (14 hours ago) [-]
thank you guys so much I've deleted his number and will have no further contact with him (ex not my fiancé)
#147479 to #147446 - anonymous (9 hours ago) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #147358 - jokekill (07/29/2014) [-]
I am a retard
can somebody tell me if this company is doing well or not?
also does liability mean debt?
companycheck.co.uk/company/08242282
User avatar #147349 - cherobi (07/29/2014) [-]
I've lost my work ethic.
In as short words as possible:
Did horrible in elem-middle school. Was a failure. Found new aspirations in 7th grade. Decided I'd do everything right. 4.0, NHS, advanced maths classes. Decided I needed a goal. Want to graduate early. Tell mom all about it every year. Work hard. Full schedules constantly. Wound up with 6 points higher than I needed. 11th grade. Supposed to graduate. Tell mom it's happening. "No." Can't do it. If I'm not in school, the child support won't come to support her drug addiction. Crushed. Almost fail 12th grade. Giving up because hard work equates to disappointment. Ironically graduate valedictorian. Feel no pride, just indifference.

That mindset is stuck and I can't get rid of it. I don't feel like working, at all. I feel like it's pointless because I'll get screwed over somewhere.
User avatar #147410 to #147349 - thatnigger (21 hours ago) [-]
Honestly, I've never had work ethics to begin with, but I'm planning on being an Engineer because I'm good at the subjects involved and enjoy doing work that I can do, if that makes any sense.
I'm doing well in getting this degree, not finding it too difficult, so I'd like to have a job in the same field as my degree, ya know?
I think the biggest reason though, is you meet people when you work. Lots of friends to be made, if you're working in a field that requires you to be smart, they'll all most likely be smart and easier to talk to. They might even have nerdy things they do and all. I think that's the biggest reason I'd like to work.

H-Hope this helped.
User avatar #147362 to #147349 - makotoitou (07/29/2014) [-]
tell child support "yo dis bitch be taking my moneys for dem weeds, so yeah das not right"
User avatar #147359 to #147349 - derpityhurr (07/29/2014) [-]
Try finding another goal, I mean it worked for you the first time
User avatar #147360 to #147359 - cherobi (07/29/2014) [-]
Thanks. I think you're right. Seems I always had an easier time when I was saving up for something I wanted. I'll set a longterm goal.
User avatar #147348 - aazz (07/29/2014) [-]
**aazz rolls 169** if trips, god exist
#147351 to #147348 - anonymous (07/29/2014) [-]
**anonymous rolls 039**

if trips, Satan is the true god and we must worship him.
#147347 - baloothebear (07/29/2014) [-]
Hey I have never posted on the FJ boards but i really really need something to cheer me up right now...
A Month ago my Girlfriend left me. It seemed out of the blue and the only reason she gave me was "I don't want a boyfriend right now anon" and before she even broke up with me she already destroyed me emotionally which made the whole thing even worse.

Yesterday i found out that she is back together with her Ex-Boyfriend.
A month after she dumped me because she didn't want a boyfriend.
The only thing keeping me sane was my best (girl) friend who I started to fall in love with... She treated me well and was the only person actually nice to me for the past 2 months.
2 Hours ago i found out that my best (male) friend is now together with my best (girl) friend.
And I think you all understand what that means for me as far as getting with her.. ever.

Right now I really just need something to cheer me up.
User avatar #147430 to #147347 - silverzepher (19 hours ago) [-]
did he know you wanted to go for her? if so, bros before hoes, if he couldn't follow that simple rule he ain't your bro. if he didn't the rule now applies to you, you can't take your bro's girl. now that doesn't mean indefinitely, but do know that you can't sabotage that relationship, be the bro you would want to have, that said you can start with knowing that it might not work between them. that doesn't mean you can snatch her up 1 day after it ends, you gotta talk to them once it happens, you might be forced to chose between them.

now in the mean time (since this is my thoughts you might have different opinions, ask after reading) find some more people who help you through this emotional time, and you might find a girl you like just as much, and since we tend to be attracted to those close to us it is a high chance you will find one while trying to get over the bitch of an ex that you seen to have had.
User avatar #147443 to #147430 - baloothebear (16 hours ago) [-]
thanks thats what im trying to do.. the only thing is that i have not talked to both of my best friends since then. Like the second she told me that (on the phone) i just dropped everything and went out for a bike ride for about an hour . I still have not responded to it. I might be an asshole friend for doing so but i think i will take some time off from them to clear things out for me. (my bro did not know i had feelings for her and she knew i HAD feelings for her but i told her that im over it so it would not be akward between us anymore while that was actually a lie)
I hope they are both not to mad at me if they dont hear from me for about a week
#147373 to #147347 - haydentheviking (07/30/2014) [-]
damn man sorry to hear

but if its on your mind so much as marinepenguin said get a hobby or do something psychical i go for long walks when im pissed and end up in the town over from me

dont threat bro you will be fine
#147355 to #147347 - marinepenguin (07/29/2014) [-]
But seriously dude, find something to pass the time with, something physical that will take your mind off of things. Personally, I work out. Not only is it the perfect stress reliever for me, it makes other people respect you and treat you differently. Time heals all wounds man.
User avatar #147356 to #147355 - baloothebear (07/29/2014) [-]
I tought about it.. I tought about using this as a chance to start to really work out.
You know what. i think i might do just that...
Thanks a lot mate this might really be what i need right now..
I'm not like fat. but i am "chubby" so if I actually change something.. I will go to your account and thank you again.
Thanks for giving me advice
User avatar #147357 to #147356 - marinepenguin (07/29/2014) [-]
Hey I'm always on the fitness board and there's plenty of resources even from us that could help you get started.

But good luck with everything.
User avatar #147445 to #147357 - baloothebear (15 hours ago) [-]
Do you mean the Sports board? I cant seem to find the fitness board.
or do you mean /fit/ on 4chan?
User avatar #147471 to #147445 - marinepenguin (10 hours ago) [-]
There's been an issue there though and a lot of people from game board have been posting there to make fit mad. Someone should still reply to you, I should too.
User avatar #147470 to #147445 - marinepenguin (10 hours ago) [-]
There's a fitness board.

funnyjunk.com/fitness/
User avatar #147345 - baconbonanza (07/29/2014) [-]
on google+ how can i see what circle someone added me to?
User avatar #147432 to #147345 - silverzepher (19 hours ago) [-]
i thought the thing about that was that you can't, and that you are supposed to trust people, but i don't remember, it has been a while since i used it
User avatar #147474 to #147432 - baconbonanza (10 hours ago) [-]
ooh okay, i was just wondering so i could add them in the same circle and not offend anybody but if they cant see it then that doesnt matter anymore, thank you
#147343 - nonbenderinlife (07/29/2014) [-]
So, I don't know if this is the right place to ask advice of this kind of nature but I'll go ahead. Everything started last year after my finals when I was inserted in the hospital due to bladder coccyx (I dont know if thats the correct name). It was really bad and the doctor removed a big chunk off my ass/coccyx. After about 2-3 months This abscess appeared to my right thigh and I consulted a different doctor who told me it was connected to the first surgery not being successfull. I had a second surgery for the bladder coccyx and on Christmas the doctor removed that same abscess from the thigh surgically. Everything went great (regarding the 2 surgeries) but later another asbcess appeared on my left thigh. The doc (Im talking about the 2nd doctor again) removed it and a couple of other pimples that appeared in the area as well, surgically again. Today, I went to him again because i developed another pimple in the left thigh again and one on my nape.He told me that he has to remove them both surgically. When I asked him why i developed these pimples he told me that Im still weak from the 3 first surgeries. I sincerely do not know what to do. Im really sick of surgeries and antibiotics dont prevent them from appearing. Ill consult a dermatologist tomorrow, again, but until then does anyone have any advice, or has anyone had a common experience? Any advice would be greatly appreciated
User avatar #147340 - braindeadmetalhead (07/29/2014) [-]
what in the dicks does "rawr" mean. This chick im talking to always sends it to me.
User avatar #147404 to #147340 - awesomerninjathing (22 hours ago) [-]
it's a dinosaur sound, like... roar
User avatar #147350 to #147340 - inspiteofsprite (07/29/2014) [-]
She wants your penis
User avatar #147344 to #147340 - silverzepher (07/29/2014) [-]
it is how dinosaurs say hello, or i love you(depending on dialect, and pronunciation)
#147342 to #147340 - confusedasian (07/29/2014) [-]
She's just being cute I guess. I don't know what you sent before or after and I don't know what context she's using it in, so it's most likely just her acting cute and all.