x
Click to expand
Latest users (4): confusedasian, redandgreen, WATCHAGUNADOBOUTIT, yourinvisiblegf, anonymous(21).
#182678 - notred ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
How am I able to find guys that want a relationship not just a quick thing? I'm 20 next week.

I live in a town of 15 thousand with my parents working part time and going to school too.

I've been talking to a guy and getting into a relationship with him but I have a feeling it ain't gunna work out. So I've just been trying to enjoy it.

Anyway, there aren't any gay bars or like things of that nature here. So what should I do?
#182696 to #182678 - calvintroll (22 hours ago) [-]
the best thing to do is find a guy with probs wants a relationship is finding someone with common intrest.
im a guy and i have rather have someone who i can enjoy my time with than fuck around.

also im not sure if im the best guy to listen to because i have 0 relationship experience.
im just telling my preferences

im just telling my preferences
User avatar #182698 to #182696 - notred ONLINE (22 hours ago) [-]
The thing is it's easy to find sex with guy than a relationship.
#182699 to #182698 - calvintroll (22 hours ago) [-]
well an easy way to build an relation up is by just using the internet, (even though i dont know how and trust me im trying).
like you get to know each other for like a year and slowly start building things up and then you visit each other.
find someone who likes the same shit, play games with each other and all that other crap.

alot of guys want sex (trust me) but there's also a fuck ton that want someone to build up an relationship.

User avatar #182700 to #182699 - notred ONLINE (22 hours ago) [-]
Relationships online don't work. Nobody wants to change countries
User avatar #182703 to #182700 - calvintroll (22 hours ago) [-]
If your really into each they do, ive already seen it before (one of those were my aunt and uncle. 1 lived in the netherlands and the other 1 in portugal. now they both live happy with a family in portugal).
or try to find somone who lives in the same country.
for instance joinining groups that are based on the country you live in. or using dating sites like tinder.
#182662 - fefe (04/26/2015) [-]
Everybody on this board sucks a cock at least twice an hour.
#182674 to #182662 - notred ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
I sucked a dick yesterday.
User avatar #182684 to #182674 - alexanderburns ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
womanexplain be envious
User avatar #182685 to #182684 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Indeed
User avatar #182686 to #182685 - alexanderburns ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
you can put your mouth in my penis if you want
User avatar #182689 to #182686 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Nty
User avatar #182672 to #182662 - confusedasian (04/26/2015) [-]
>twice an hour.

What kind of fucking casual do you take me for?
User avatar #182664 to #182662 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Ty
User avatar #182647 - temporalguardian ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
What kind of work out can/should a 6 foot 120 lbs guy do at home without any equipment?
User avatar #182673 to #182647 - alexanderburns ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Run, push ups, sit ups, punching air.
Source: I am 120 pounds. Recommend buying a doorframe pull up bar, dumbbells, and a curl bar. Not expensive, but great to have. That and a bench are all I got, and with eating all that brought me from 96 to 126 in a few months.
User avatar #182652 to #182647 - owllynator (04/26/2015) [-]
press ups, sit ups, crunches, planks, knees to chest, loads
User avatar #182648 to #182647 - ferrettamer (04/26/2015) [-]
eating would help
User avatar #182650 to #182649 - ferrettamer (04/26/2015) [-]
Well I mean you won't get any results without eating, and if you do workout without eating more you could hurt yourself
User avatar #182651 to #182650 - temporalguardian ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Well, the past year...or two, my appetite has been a biiiiit sort of non existant, but now I'm sort of feeling it come back, so I'm eating more and more often.

#182642 - fefe (04/26/2015) [-]
Fapping
Dad comes home (door is next to mine)
Put dick in pants (had it out through fly)
Come
Fuck me
#182706 to #182642 - sugoi (21 hours ago) [-]
I bet you last a long time.
#182811 to #182706 - fefe (7 hours ago) [-]
At least I get girls weaboo
User avatar #182816 to #182811 - sugoi (5 hours ago) [-]
>I get girls
>Gets pants pregnant

Pick one.
User avatar #182636 - WATCHAGUNADOBOUTIT ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Is it weird that all my roommate and his girlfriend is sleep together? Like literally, not in the sexual sense, but just sleep. She comes, they go on the futon, and they just sleep together. It's really fucking awkward for me. When they do talk, it's usually only flirting - nothing meaningful. Like, what the fuck. Is this weird, or is it just me?? I asked multiple friends and they say it's NOT weird, but it really fucking is.
#182679 to #182636 - hirollin (04/26/2015) [-]
have you ever taken a nap before? it's fucking fantastic.
have you ever taken a nap before? it's fucking fantastic.
User avatar #182681 to #182679 - WATCHAGUNADOBOUTIT ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
No, you don't understand, like literally all they do is fucking sleep. They've literally been in bed for about 24 hours now. Only time they get up is to eat.
User avatar #182707 to #182681 - sugoi (21 hours ago) [-]
Dude that sounds like the best day ever.
User avatar #182640 to #182636 - thedirtybee ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
well end of the day mate it's their relationship so just let them be and as you said if only two weeks left then just sit through it
User avatar #182644 to #182640 - WATCHAGUNADOBOUTIT ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
My point is, is it weird. I think it really is. I don't want to be in a relationship if you can't even talk to your significant other in a normal sense. Like, how can you POSSIBLY see your relationship go somewhere if you can't even fucking talk to each other? It's weird.
User avatar #182654 to #182644 - thedirtybee ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Well understanding in that sense mate but it's not you man it's your mate that's in the relationship just ask your frieend how he feels first
User avatar #182676 to #182654 - WATCHAGUNADOBOUTIT ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
I guess. If they're happy so be it. But if I were in a relationship like that I would end it immediately just because it will go no where if you can't even do something with your significant other.
#182637 to #182636 - zarnvendk has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #182638 to #182637 - WATCHAGUNADOBOUTIT ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Not MY girlfriend, it's my roommate's girlfriend. It makes things awkward with me though. I'm just dealing with it since I only have 2 more weeks of school and she's probably not going to visit again
User avatar #182639 to #182638 - zarnvendk (04/26/2015) [-]
i'm retarded apparently, in that case it's really not that weird, just roll with it.
User avatar #182627 - shinyscizor ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Whats the best antivirus software out there?
User avatar #182645 to #182627 - ithinkimightbelost ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
I use Avast, it's also free.
User avatar #182634 to #182627 - dasistwunderbar (04/26/2015) [-]
I use AVG, it's free, and I haven't had any problems with it.
User avatar #182610 - iliekcereal (04/26/2015) [-]
My girlfriend is a lot more sexual than I am. I like sex, but I don't want to be reminded upwards of once a day how horny she is. I also don't really feel comfortable with her kissing my neck, touching my butt, talking dirty, etc in public. I'm afraid she'll get offended if I ask her to stop. What do?
User avatar #182710 to #182610 - sugoi (21 hours ago) [-]
-Cue counting crows: Big Yellow Taxi-
User avatar #182641 to #182610 - thedirtybee ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Well it could help you become more relaxed about sex and stuff but if it's really that bad then ask her to slow down a bit, and after the relationship (God forbid it ends) you could realise that you enjoyed it that way
User avatar #182615 to #182610 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Just be honest with her, otherwise it will eventually harm your relationship.
Try and put relationships into friendship terms to get answers, for instance, if a friend was messaging you a lot asking you to play games and in public did the same when you were trying to talk about something else, you would tell them to stop straight up.
#182609 - fefe (04/26/2015) [-]
My computer is getting pop-ups constantly. i need some kind of ad-blocker or somthing to help with that, suggestions? something free ( i have no $ )
#182643 to #182609 - hetmartino (04/26/2015) [-]
malwarebytes
User avatar #182614 to #182609 - youngneil ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Check for adware, and then install AdBlock Plus.
User avatar #182612 to #182609 - serhiy (04/26/2015) [-]
check for adware
#182608 - fefe (04/26/2015) [-]
I think my cat wants to kill me
User avatar #182613 to #182608 - youngneil ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
That cat looks like some sort of Ewok-Owl crossbreed abomination.
User avatar #182635 to #182613 - titsmccracken (04/26/2015) [-]
No, pretty sure he just fed it after midnight.
User avatar #182601 - ilikethisusername ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
I need advice on a story I'm writing.

How can I improve my grammar?

“Error: connection lost to system interface.” That’s all it said for Alex as he tried his best to get back control of his vessel as it started to dive into the atmosphere of Thrace.

The planet, Thrace, was ten times bigger than Earth itself. Earth was the mother planet that gave birth to humanity a long time ago, but we abandoned her as she turned on her own children. But Thrace wasn’t inhabitable as Earth was. Thrace was just another exoplanet in a different solar system than Earth. Thrace was covered gray raging skies with a devious storm blanketing the atmosphere. Thrace has a hole in it. Like an eye, watching out for the empty dark space. The eye swirled, snatching the clouds and twirling them into a circle.

Alex knew there was no point in communicating with the radio, since the radio frequencies to the mother ship, Gaius would be interrupted by the thunderous skies.

Alex desperately tried holding on to the steering handle that would not stop shaking vigorously. As he tried to take over control of the stubborn vessel, it acknowledged his commands by showing off a spark between the handle and the joint. The vessel shook and threw Alex violently across the platform on his side.

The vessel cracked through the roaring clouds with flames blazing all over it.
User avatar #182603 to #182601 - sugoi (04/26/2015) [-]
I just don't like your writing, here's how I would write it.
"Error: connection to system interface interrupted." Blared through the speakers as Alex tried to wrestle back control of his vessel as it began it's dive into the atmosphere of Thrace.

The planet below, was ten times bigger than Earth, the mother of humanity. We abandoned her when she finally took back what was hers. Thrace was nothing special, just another exoplanet in another system, a gloomy planet with grey skies and constant storms, one storm in particular had raged on for centuries and has been called "the eye" by other spacers.

Calling for assistance would have been futile at this point, the storm would interfere with the transmission.
His knuckles white from the strain, Alex tightened his grip and pulled harder as the entire vessel shuddered endlessly. Miraculously the ship finally responded to his will and leveled itself, hard, sending Alex careening across the platform on his side (what kinda cockpit has platforms? I can't picture what you're picturing).

Of course this only happened after the ship smashed through the thick storm cloads, cloaking it in sparks and fire.

I dunno, I feel like your writing isn't flowy, it's too static I guess?
It's very "Blah blah. Blah blah. Blah blah." instead of "Blah blah, blah blah blah blah, blah blah." You get what I mean? I tried to show it in my re-writing but whatevs, could just be a personally issue on my part.
User avatar #182604 to #182603 - ilikethisusername ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
yeah i know what you're saying. i wasn't confident with this writing at all either. i wrote this way too quick and i had no transition words to think of whatsoever. not even that, i just couldn't "feel it" while writing this. i have another story in which i felt more confident but its too long to show. but thanks for your feedback and your honesty though, i really appreciate it.
User avatar #182605 to #182604 - sugoi (04/26/2015) [-]
I guess some concrete advice from me would be.
-Do not repeat words too early (Earth itself. Earth)
-Sentences need to be longer "But Thrace wasn't inhabitable should just be habitable as Earth was)."
-Less protagonist name if they are the only ones present in the current scene.

Other than that it's all up to you! Good luck with your writing!
User avatar #182606 to #182605 - ilikethisusername ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
thanks man that was really helpful.
User avatar #182616 to #182606 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
It's all practice mayne, don't try too hard. My grandmother is an author and she often shares her writing tips with me, one she often says is just write everything down, just write and write and then edit. Get down what you need to, don't think does this sound okay etc. because that is when it starts to sound staticky. Let it flow naturally.
#182600 - ilikethisusername has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #182594 - hoponthefeelstrain (04/26/2015) [-]
My boyfriend has been extremely stressed lately, it's like his life is falling apart and I feel helpless in helping him. Any ideas on how I can just help him relax? We have guaranteed free time tomorrow and I just want to make it mean something. Please don't suggest sex/oral since that's already a given.
User avatar #182653 to #182594 - owllynator (04/26/2015) [-]
bring him loads of tea, and just be extra nice
User avatar #182617 to #182594 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Try and take him somewhere to do something relaxing, like a walk in the park or something. Sex can become a very limiting way of dealing with real issues, he sounds like he needs your ear, not your vag.
Try and take him somewhere relaxing and assure him he can forget all that is troubling him for a little while, and then try and help him rationalise and strategize how he feels. Try and come to some conclusions together.
User avatar #182661 to #182617 - hoponthefeelstrain (04/26/2015) [-]
I know why he's stressed, we've talked about it I just wanted to plan a date to help him forget it for at least a day. But we settled on a pic nic in the park and cuddling by the river :p
User avatar #182663 to #182661 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Try and see if you can think it through and help him in some way, problem with this picnic idea is that he's going to be aware that you're trying to relax him which could make him stressed. You're doing your best though I'm sure he appreciates it
User avatar #182666 to #182663 - hoponthefeelstrain (04/26/2015) [-]
I mean he knows exactly what this date is. we're gunna make sandwhiches and eat them and then the park has swings so we'll push the kids off and have fun. Go back home for mortal kombat and just enjoying each other. And honestly with the things stressing him out there's nothing I can do. We've talked about it but it's all in his hands.
User avatar #182677 to #182666 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
I guess
User avatar #182602 to #182594 - nonbenderinlife (04/26/2015) [-]
Try to get him to talk to you about it, find out why he is so stressed. Also, sex would only fix that issue temporarily though its a great way to release tension/stress.
User avatar #182591 - iceguy (04/26/2015) [-]
hey guys, whats a good torrenting program for free?
User avatar #182619 to #182591 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
U torrent but a lot of torrents are being traced now so ready them proxies
#182582 - fefe (04/26/2015) [-]
So... theoretically if you had had sex with your sister and it was the most amazing sex you've ever had... how would you go about other women not being nearly as good after that?
User avatar #182586 to #182582 - alstorp (04/26/2015) [-]
Tell them all that your sister was better, that'll teach them.
#182589 to #182586 - fefe (04/26/2015) [-]
lol
#182590 to #182584 - fefe (04/26/2015) [-]
I had sex with my sister and now I realise that I don't want any other woman. That's bad because duh.
User avatar #182593 to #182590 - nigalthornberry (04/26/2015) [-]
Its just because you haven't had any other
#182597 to #182593 - fefe (04/26/2015) [-]
But I have.
User avatar #182618 to #182597 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
How did you end up doing your sister?
#182747 to #182618 - fefe (16 hours ago) [-]
She liked me for a long time. I kinda always took it as a joke, and when she made it clear it wasn't I just refused advances. But one day I just... felt bad, gave in, was particularly stupid or whatever you want to call it and it happened.
User avatar #182772 to #182747 - womanexplain ONLINE (14 hours ago) [-]
Uh huh...
#182571 - fefe (04/26/2015) [-]
I have a "choice" between two girls.

Girl number one
Pros:
Very hot body
Known her for 6 years
Fucking 10/10 personality
Identical interests
Can definitely make her interested
Cons:
Not 100% into me
Kind of asexual
Not even 50% into me

Girl number two
Pros:
Really naughty
Cute as fuck
Adorable as fuck
100% into me
Cons:
Pretty awkward
Average body
Extremely small tits
Pretty creepy with the sexual stuff occasionally
Basically no friends, her family doesn't even like her
Pretty boring

Which one?
User avatar #182607 to #182571 - sugoi (04/26/2015) [-]
Number 2
so u cn du deh wierd stff
User avatar #182583 to #182571 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Neither girl sound right to be honest. If she's not interested, she's not right for obvious reasons, and the traits of girl two will lead to later issues.
#182585 to #182583 - fefe (04/26/2015) [-]
Well the thing is that the interest is there, she said it herself, it's just not like, nailed, you know? What issues do you think will ensue with girl two?
User avatar #182588 to #182585 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Over attachment, you'll want girl one and think of girl one, girl two will notice and get mega jealous, it will get very messy and you'll never get with girl one or two because girl one will see you chose another girl and that you were chasing her whilst with her which is a poor quality. Girl one may be a little interested but if the interest isn't equal it won't go well, if she's kinda interested which she seems to be which in turn has excited you enough to have this confliction it won't be enough she will leave pretty quickly or you'll become distant Etc
Try and move forward with girl one but if the interest isn't there it isn't there I say this because you are compatible not because she's supposedly hotter
I can't be bothered with punctuation and all that good shit as it is 5am sorry
#182592 to #182588 - fefe (04/26/2015) [-]
Yeah that sounds pretty good. I think I'll do that. I'll undoubtedly go for two if all else fails. I might be desperate at this point, I don't know.
User avatar #182576 to #182571 - alstorp (04/26/2015) [-]
Number one. Don't be desperate.
#182579 to #182576 - fefe (04/26/2015) [-]
how would two be desperate?
User avatar #182580 to #182579 - alstorp (04/26/2015) [-]
Because those pros suck, looks like you only consider her an option because she likes you. I don't know how you're not seeing this.
User avatar #182575 to #182571 - confusedasian (04/26/2015) [-]
Girl number two. I prefer cute girls, plus she really likes you. Would feel kind of crappy if you went with the other girl since she is pretty loner status. You do think she's cute, so there's something there and it's not really a pity type of thing.
#182578 to #182575 - fefe (04/26/2015) [-]
yeah that's a big thing. number two has a veeery jealous nature and she'd just be destroyed if I went with someone else at this point. Not that we're like borderline married or anything she's just like that. So it would kinda be a pity thing I suppose. Which isn't good obviously.
User avatar #182587 to #182578 - confusedasian (04/26/2015) [-]
Don't do it if it's a pity thing.
#182568 - confusedasian (04/26/2015) [-]
Anyone have that one gif of the Tina Belcher cosplay doing the dance? Or do you have any dancing gifs in general? I have like 35 and want more.
#182595 to #182568 - hoponthefeelstrain (04/26/2015) [-]
seriously typed in "tina cosplay dance"
seriously typed in "tina cosplay dance"
#182646 to #182595 - confusedasian (04/26/2015) [-]
I typed Tina Belcher cosplay dance and didn't get anything. Just a lot of poses. I'm surprised google knew what to find with just tina and not the full name.

Do you have any more dancing gifs?

Do you have any more dancing gifs?
User avatar #182563 - guidedhand (04/26/2015) [-]
Anyone feel like giving me travel tips? Heres a lonk to a onenote doc with a map of where im going
User avatar #182620 to #182564 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
I can't open this but I've travelled a lot, where are you going?
User avatar #182625 to #182620 - guidedhand (04/26/2015) [-]
also awesome profile background!
User avatar #182626 to #182625 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Thank you!
User avatar #182624 to #182620 - guidedhand (04/26/2015) [-]
hmmm, annoying you cant see it but im pretty much doing all of Europe.
www.filedropper.com/travelmaptrainmap
try this link?
I basically need ideas on where to go in Ireland, Spain, if Portugal is worth going to, some stuff to do in Switzerland, and where to stop off on my trip from Istanbul to Dubrovnik.
User avatar #182628 to #182624 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
As for where to stop off on your journey, get travel guides or look up things online, it'll be far quicker and more reliable than here. Use trip advisor to check out places you go to as well. As for Portugal, I would say that if you aren't going to Italy, I would go there instead. I highly recommend Florence, Rome and Venice, amongst othe places in Italy. As for drop off places between turkey and Croatia, I would recommend Greece, they have some fascinating museums in Athens. I would also recommend seeing the Parthenon. As for general tips in Europe, people emphasize etiquette, however many people in the countries you'll be going to (Spain etc) don't rely so heavily on that. You may find sometimes people are pretty abrasive actually, Europeans in the better off western countries (Germany, England, France) will require you to not speak too loudly and try to be genuinely polite. I say this because in my experience American tourists can speak very loudly and it can be disruptive.
As for Ireland, avoid the topic of religion, and some people living there hate the British so don't mention them either. To be honest you're not going anywhere with strict codes of etiquette so you can act pretty normal.
Don't eat seafood in dingy in land restaurants, try to avoid beggars and people do sometimes badger you on the street to buy things from them, don't be there tourist that gives in. Bring a spare pair of everything, two spare pairs of things like underwear. Try and keep an emergency stash of money in the sole of your boot or something so if you get robbed you have a way to get by until you can sort yourself out.
Take first aid supplies, bandages and anti bacterial creams. one thin you must always take with you when traveling is anti diarrhea pills. Your body is not used to another country's food, it's very likely you'll at some point get a tummy upset.
Basically, eat well, bring spare clothes, bring medical supplies, adapt to local etiquette, try new food where you can, and bring emergency money.
Look up everywhere you go too so you don't waste time.
User avatar #182631 to #182628 - guidedhand (04/26/2015) [-]
Awesome tips Know anywhere in particular in spain/portugal worth going to?
also im planning on going greece - Istanbul - south bulgaria - south serbia- debrovnik.

Do you know any particularly interesting places in bulgaria/serbia or should i try get a night train straight through them?
User avatar #182633 to #182631 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
I don't, however as I said look them up online, the information will be far more accurate, and you're welcome ^^
User avatar #182629 to #182628 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Generally* sorry just woke up so I've made a ton of errors.
User avatar #182630 to #182629 - womanexplain ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
And always overestimate how far by foot you'll be walking, better safe than sorry. Bring proper walking shoes that are also breathable because it's getting hotter in Europe and decent socks, bring blister pads too. You'll also want to think about chafing, even if you're skinny you can easily chafe in hot weather.
User avatar #182632 to #182630 - guidedhand (04/26/2015) [-]
Okay, THOSE are amassing tips
User avatar #182553 - WATCHAGUNADOBOUTIT ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Anyone know why my allergies are acting up right now (I live in indiana). They're the worst they've ever been and honestly I feel awful. THere's not even a lot of pollen out there, I don't know what's causing this, I know that I'm allergic to mold, ragweed, pollen, and cats/dogs but what's causing this?
User avatar #182611 to #182553 - iliekcereal (04/26/2015) [-]
I live in Indiana too. I typically have allergies, but they are significantly worse this year. I've never had to take allergy medicine before, but now I need to.
User avatar #182555 to #182553 - pillowhumper (04/26/2015) [-]
are there any green vegetation where you live right now?
User avatar #182561 to #182560 - pillowhumper (04/26/2015) [-]
then you can bet that there is pollen in the air
User avatar #182569 to #182561 - WATCHAGUNADOBOUTIT ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
it's like never been this bad before though, it feels like i'm dying
#182573 to #182569 - pillowhumper (04/26/2015) [-]
the allergy might have gotten worse, or you're reacting to more than one thing? my best advice is to go to the doctor if you can and see if there is any type of medication that may relieve your symptoms.
i have allergies too, i know how a swollen face and tight airways feels like, it's really unpleasant

if you can't go to the doctor, i recommend investing in an air cleaner. it might not be cheap, but if you put it in your room and change filters every so often you should have a grand old time in your room. just don't open the windows
User avatar #182552 - pillowhumper (04/26/2015) [-]
any way to get rid of those shitty ads with sound without turning on adblock? i really hate them, but i don't hate admin
User avatar #182554 to #182552 - WATCHAGUNADOBOUTIT ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
Admin disabled those ads, i don't know why you're getting them on funnyjunk if you are. I haven't.
User avatar #182556 to #182554 - pillowhumper (04/26/2015) [-]
dude, 19/20 times i load a page i get those fucking ads with sound
User avatar #182559 to #182556 - WATCHAGUNADOBOUTIT ONLINE (04/26/2015) [-]
huh, weird. I turned them on and i haven't gotten any of that
User avatar #182550 - thumbsdenied (04/26/2015) [-]
My upper jaws teeth are not closed, 4 of them are far apart and im alittle self concious about it. Can they be closed without braces?

User avatar #182596 to #182550 - hoponthefeelstrain (04/26/2015) [-]
you could get the invisible braces if that are clear and you on;y wear them at night.
#182562 to #182550 - confusedasian (04/26/2015) [-]
Not really. Unless you want to risk making your teeth loose by pushing them together little by little everyday. I have an underbite. I'm pretty boned.
User avatar #182572 to #182562 - thumbsdenied (04/26/2015) [-]
That sucks, how do you eat when you have a underbite? like do your fangs on the upper jaw scrape your other teeth when chewing?
User avatar #182574 to #182572 - confusedasian (04/26/2015) [-]
Just fine. It's just my bottom jaw and teeth "jut" out more. It's not even that noticeable, but it feels "unnatural".
User avatar #182577 to #182574 - thumbsdenied (04/26/2015) [-]
Thats good then, Sure everybody has that one thing that feels unnatural on them. I got my large canines and long torso.