hide menu

Show:   Highest Rated Newest

Anonymous commenting is allowed
#143860 - blazeboyfive ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
a have a problem with my girlfriend that i'm somewhat not comfortable talkin to her about. i feel like in our relationship i care about her and love her more than she does me. She always reassures me that she is completely in love with me but some times her behaviors dont really show. Any ideas? im harassed by this insecurity and idk if i should break up with her in this kind of unhealthy somewhat onesided relationship
User avatar #143929 to #143860 - marinepenguin (8 hours ago) [-]
I had a relationship like this that lasted 6 months, it was my first and I didn't know any better. Eventually she broke up with me and I realized that relationships like that are a waste of time. Now I don't know if you'res is as extreme as mine was, but it sounds at least similar in nature. Try to talk to her about the issue, and if she blows you off then it may be time to break things off.
User avatar #143895 to #143860 - delphine (12 hours ago) [-]
If your not comfortable talking with her about something, there is the problem. How can you expect things to run smoothly if you can't talk with each other honestly and openly? Just try talking to her and see what happens. Write down you concerns so you can voice them without sounding like you are blaming her for anything.
User avatar #143863 to #143860 - thatnigger (07/12/2014) [-]
I feel like in a relationship, you should be able to talk about a lot of things, including things like this. Honestly, you should talk it out, bring up that you sometimes feel like it's onesided for so and so reasons, especially if you're planning to call it off anyway, you might as well talk it out before doing anything rash, ya know?
#143876 to #143863 - blazeboyfive ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
i also feel like a HUGE middle finger to this whole thing is im in china and when i come back, she'll be in china, so we wont be seeing each other for about 6 weeks
#143873 to #143863 - blazeboyfive ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
i really dont want to be rash in this relationship, especially since im her first boyfriend and im two years older,(shes a sophomore). and tbh, i dont want to just break up with her, im pretty in love and i know it'll hit home if i do. I think ill talk to her about this since i had insecurities with her and other guys at one point, and it turned out very well. Thank you for your insight
User avatar #143878 to #143873 - thatnigger (22 hours ago) [-]
You don't have to break up with her then. Talk, make she you tell her that you love her so much and don't want it to end but you don't want to get hurt either. If she listens, make sure to thank her for being the kind of person that's good at listening and if she does something about it to show she loves you just as much, thank her for that as well. If you get to the point that you can talk about anything with her, even if it's not the most comfortable thing to talk about, I think its because your relationship with her is that strong.
#143879 to #143878 - blazeboyfive ONLINE (22 hours ago) [-]
thanks dude, i really appreciate this. Ill let you know how things turn out!
User avatar #143865 to #143863 - thebestpieever ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
He said pretty much everything I was planning to, so take this as my endorsement of his advice.
#143855 - captainlevi (07/12/2014) [-]
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
Go through the information provided here and in this image.
Then try to convince me gentleman of colors should be considered human.
User avatar #143869 to #143855 - hawaiianhappysauce ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
I think you are on the wrong board. Try the Politics board.
#143861 to #143855 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
These two animals are not the same species

Labradors make up more than half of dog bites
They're far more intelligent than great danes, and their brains are different
Labradors are energic while great danes are lazy
Great danes can run faster but Labradors can run for longer
Great danes have a generally better tollerece to children and make better family pets

#143862 to #143861 - captainlevi (07/12/2014) [-]
So what you're saying is that they're less evolved?
User avatar #143954 to #143862 - hoponthefeelstrain (5 hours ago) [-]
you compared a very rich white woman to a girl clearly living in part of a tribe. Of course the rich one is smarter. It'd be equal if you compared the girl from a tribal part of africa to some redneck. You just can't jump across social classes to make things convenient.
User avatar #143978 to #143954 - captainlevi (4 hours ago) [-]
Numerous studies in my pastebin link proved that the differences remained even when a black child isn't raised in poverty and is well off, now what?
User avatar #143984 to #143978 - hoponthefeelstrain (4 hours ago) [-]
It still doesn't mean blacks shouldn't be considered human. Just because they don't fit you're definition or reach you're expectations of what a human should be.
#143989 to #143984 - captainlevi (4 hours ago) [-]
>my expectations
they're not that high really, just that they can act like something other than savages without any white people
User avatar #144000 to #143989 - hoponthefeelstrain (4 hours ago) [-]
you do know there are modern parts in some african countries and in other parts people hold on to tribal traditions. They don't want to change, it's not that they can't.

Go to a country and take out the majority of the working class and leave only old people, sick people and babies and tell me you expect the country not to collapse? When colonization of afirca happened they grouped tribes who hated each other together so that was also a huge set back. Africa has the most natural resources but sadly most of the mines are owned by those precious white countries they would be savages without.
#144010 to #144000 - captainlevi (4 hours ago) [-]
Shifting the goal posts. You never refuted my original argument that numerous studies in my pastebin link proved that the differences remained even when a black child isn't raised in poverty and is well off. Come back when you can disprove that.
#143871 to #143862 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
Dogs aren't evolved, they have been selectively bred. Which resulted in severe health issues, little prey drive and very few instincts. They are very likely to die without human intervention.
#143979 to #143871 - captainlevi (4 hours ago) [-]
Right, because white people were selectively bred too. Just shows how retarded you're entire argument is.
#143852 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
I think I finally figured out why I have these gender issues, if you could even call them that. Whenever I see a girl, one that I deem attractive, I can in no way imagine myself being with them, or having a relationship with them. I do this because I feel like I am not good enough, not man enough to be able to get them attracted to me, or even deserving of the happiness that comes with the companionship of a woman. Even if I try my hardest to imagine anyway, it feels almost like an empty wish, something that will never happen and something I don't deserve.
Now when I imagine myself as a girl it makes me, happy? I guess I do it because I feel like I can never get a girl, so imaging myself as one is to substitute.
So I imagine myself as a girl to try and cope with the palpable loneliness that is a product of my emotional and mental trauma, and my lack self esteem, confidence, and self -worth!
#143889 to #143852 - dehumanizer (18 hours ago) [-]
>tfw no gf indeed
User avatar #143858 to #143852 - makotoitou (07/12/2014) [-]
tl;dr low self esteem

stop being a pussy foot faggot and take shit. gangplank would shoot you for being a pnsy
User avatar #143849 - yoin (07/12/2014) [-]
SO I'm new to golfing and want to purchase a full set for cheap. It doesn't have to be new but I would prefer somewhat decent clubs. Any idea where I could find some? Also I am a lefty if that's important
User avatar #143919 to #143849 - moarpotatos (10 hours ago) [-]
your gonna have to look around a bit, but find a good set of used clubs. I just recently bought a set worth $1400 marked down to ~$600 since they were used. And honestly, they were in such good condition I couldn't tell if some of them had been used at all.

TL;DR: Look for used clubs
User avatar #143859 to #143849 - makotoitou (07/12/2014) [-]
get a lot of sticks and some acorns
#143838 - captainlevi (07/12/2014) [-]
>people that sleep around get fucked over in relationships
>act as if they're surprised it happens
The Jews made you think sleeping around was okay. The Bible was right.
#143853 to #143838 - dehumanizer (07/12/2014) [-]
Thats what i've been telling everyone, gas the kikes, gas the women = no more problems.
User avatar #143961 to #143853 - teoberry (5 hours ago) [-]
it's not hard dude.
User avatar #143960 to #143853 - teoberry (5 hours ago) [-]
>tfw your a kissless virgin
c'mon senpai, step it up.
User avatar #143842 to #143838 - makotoitou (07/12/2014) [-]
See, the thing is that's only for women. Women lack the swag needed to fuck bitches and get money.
#143846 to #143842 - captainlevi (07/12/2014) [-]
More like because of this.
#143955 to #143846 - anonymous (5 hours ago) [-]
right after this you'll complain about how male virgins get made fun of and how unfair it is.
#143994 to #143955 - captainlevi (4 hours ago) [-]
Why would I do that when they can just lie?
User avatar #143874 to #143846 - hawaiianhappysauce ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
This is something I tell women all the time who bitch about this, verbatim.
#143817 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
My girlfriend has a really bad habbit of talking about past sexual experiences. Its never positive so at least she doesnt miss them. but she's been with more people than i have and a couple days ago she mentioned how she gave a guy she wasnt dating a blow job to get him to like her. I told her that part secifically bugged me and she was really apologetic. I love her but i'm finding it hard to get over
User avatar #143953 to #143817 - hoponthefeelstrain (5 hours ago) [-]
okay some of the people who replied are idiots, just ask her not to mention her past sexual encounters. It's okay to feel insecure sometimes, everyone has insecurities. She seems upset that it hurt you so telling her that all those conversations make you uncomfortable shouldn't be a problem.
User avatar #143921 to #143817 - misticalz (10 hours ago) [-]
Holy fuck nigga break up with her
Don't put pussy on pedestal, there are more women.
If a chick ain't makin you happy more than 90% of the time, dump her.
#143854 to #143817 - dehumanizer (07/12/2014) [-]
lol what a whore
#143831 to #143817 - captainlevi (07/12/2014) [-]
Dump and tell everyone. Wreck her life.
#143832 to #143831 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
She did it before i was dating her. She didnt do anything wrong, just it bothers me. anyways i wouldnt do that to her
#143833 to #143832 - captainlevi (07/12/2014) [-]
Let me tell you something.
If she's the kind of person that intentionally makes you miserable by telling you about all her previous sexual experiences, she's going to hurt you in the long run, badly. Show that bitch who's boss and get to her first, and let the whole world no how she really is so she puts no man through that again.
#143837 to #143833 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
I think she gets more upset about upsetting me than i get upset by her. I know she doesn't do it to bother me.
User avatar #143839 to #143837 - captainlevi (07/12/2014) [-]
She's upset that you're not more upset than her.
#143843 to #143839 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
are you pullying that information out of your ass?
User avatar #143845 to #143843 - captainlevi (07/12/2014) [-]
No, why else would she be trying to make you upset? She's trying to get you upset over her so she feels validated.
#143847 to #143845 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
Christ, you really hate women don't you? I said she never meant it to upset me, she's just bad about not talking about it
#143856 to #143847 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
If it matters; an anon agrees with captainlevi.
#143850 to #143847 - captainlevi (07/12/2014) [-]
I don't hate women, if a man constantly brought up his sexual past around a jealous girlfriend it would mean the same thing. They want you to be upset so they know you care about them more, so they can have the upper hand in the relationship making you expendable.
User avatar #143825 to #143817 - thebestpieever ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
Well, I'm not going to justify it, if it makes you uncomfortable then it makes you uncomfortable. But if sex was a big part of her life, then it makes sense she touches on that somewhat. I do it fairly often as well and not for any reason other than if it comes up, chances are I've got an anecdote on the matter. It's just conversation, but you know, you guys ought to talk this over.
#143828 to #143825 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
We did, she felt bad but nothing she said really made it seem better.
#143821 to #143817 - jokekill (07/12/2014) [-]
She's being childish and trying to make you jealous of her past relationships.

Stop showing her that it bothers you and she will feel stupid and stop
She's being childish and trying to make you jealous of her past relationships.

Stop showing her that it bothers you and she will feel stupid and stop
#143823 to #143821 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
She cried because it upset me and i wasnt upset enough to cry about it. She usually tries to make it sound good like "i know you don't like to hear about it but i feel like this is more special than with other guys" or "nobody has made me have an orgasm like that". I don't mean to sound boastful. Just sayingi dont think she wants to upset me. She definitly isnt slutty. We both just finished high school. I've only slept with two girls but havent gotten oral or given with any other girl. She has slept with three guys and given head to two others. It doesnt bug me because of jealousy exactly. ust her and I have always been really close so i don't like knowing others had what i have with her
#143836 to #143823 - captainlevi (07/12/2014) [-]
>normals are this promiscuous
Thank God I'm leaving America someday.
#143841 to #143836 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
Im not American. you really think its that bad? one of my friends girlfriends has slept with 17 guys, thats bad.
#143820 to #143817 - saltybanana (07/12/2014) [-]
your gf sounds like a hoe, no offense man gotta be more dominate around her, dont be hitting her n shit thou

be more of a man in the bedroom man. that's why she brings it up, say it wit yo chest!

show her your the man in the relationship bro! next time your in the bedroom with her, be rough man, if you're hitting it from the back, grab that butt cheek with your left hand. gotta be real passionate man, and the other hand grab her pony tell. swear all she will talking about is how manly you are in the bedroom, and how much she wants you to take over her body again.  my ex was the same way, and got so pissed the next time we made love, and she wouldn't stop talking about how manly i was in the bedroom

show her your the man in the relationship bro! next time your in the bedroom with her, be rough man, if you're hitting it from the back, grab that butt cheek with your left hand. gotta be real passionate man, and the other hand grab her pony tell. swear all she will talking about is how manly you are in the bedroom, and how much she wants you to take over her body again. my ex was the same way, and got so pissed the next time we made love, and she wouldn't stop talking about how manly i was in the bedroom
#143822 to #143820 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
I tie her up, smack her ass, everything. Im not great in bed but i usually last around an hour but i am really good at fingering and always make her cum more than once from that and a couple times from fucking. She doesn't really talk about the sex like that. She talks about how she feels like our sex is more special than it had been with other guys and stuff, but that still reminds me she's been with more people.
User avatar #143824 to #143822 - saltybanana (07/12/2014) [-]
well now shes acting like a cocky ass bitch den. i wouldnt play her game if you love her.

if she wont shuty up about her past, well man its time to pack up your shit and leave her ass.cause come on man, thats really disrespectful
#143826 to #143824 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
Idk. She was talking about how he lasted less than a minute and always joked with him about it and we were on the topic of guys that well quickdraw. She said she just wasnt thinking. This past mmonth i've kind of felt like she loves me more than i love her. I love her but its just been less lately. She seems fairly dedicated to me and this is about the only thing she does wrong, but with the way i already feel i think it might be too much
User avatar #143827 to #143826 - saltybanana (07/12/2014) [-]
like i said, if you love her dont play her game and make shit up and saying "oh i remember some girl sucked me up real good." or " this girl was so tight i nutted instantly" no man be the better man

how long have you guys been going out btw? if its little, den she still getting use to you.
#143830 to #143827 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
Since March. Idk, she says that shes glad we were best friends before we dated to make us so much closer. And I do feel really close to her. Just this past month has been complete shit and its starting to effect how i feel about her. I dont really get the same feeling if i think about her or she talks about our future and stuff. I think she knows after last time not to talk about it anymore but some damage was done
User avatar #143834 to #143830 - saltybanana (07/12/2014) [-]
i feel you man, thats actually how my last relationship ended. she wouldnt stop talking about her exs and talking to other guys of our sex life n shit. i just left her man. best decision of my life lol

just drop it mate, as long as she aint cheating on you your good.

but i think i know why she says that stuff to you. she sees you as a best friend still, so shes very comfortable with talking about past stuff. maybe you guys should give each other some space, go see some friends get some time with the boys, tell her the same
#143840 to #143834 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
Yeah, i know she wouldn't cheat. I had gotten over her having been with more people until she brought up that she wasn't dating one of them. I know sex doesnt have to be a big deal and it was just oral, but i'm 18 at the end of the summer, i've slept with two girls, its a big deal to me at least.
User avatar #143844 to #143840 - saltybanana (07/12/2014) [-]
like i said shes getting real comfortable saying stuff like that to her, just talk to her that, thats the shit you dont like man. open your mouth. if she does bring it up, just say something like "wow really babe? how many times have i told you about this shit? i dont wanna hear about the other dude you sucked off! stop that shit babe"

doesnt hurt if you be aggressive what i mean aggressive as in be tough, dont be slaping her around n shit
User avatar #143872 to #143844 - hawaiianhappysauce ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
Can I ask you to do something for me?

Please write something in a non - ebonics format, just once. I know you are a white kid pretending to be cool and acting like some gangster. But the reality here is that you are on funnyjunk, not a club.

So, just for once. I want you to just admit it, using your non-ghetto vernacular. Just admit that. Then I will leave you alone.
#143958 to #143872 - saltybanana (5 hours ago) [-]
so what your trying to say is that you want me to talk/write in a white person view?

man you lucky i am having a fucking fantastic ass day, id go ape shit
dude if you dont like my writing style i dont give a flying fuck. i do it just cause i grew around alot of black people back in hs. its something that latched onto me. btw im not white, im Hispanic with native american blood. that chief jeep Cherokee for you my non black friend

dude yes it is funnyjunk good job for noticing, looks like you're not stupid after all. i like using a ghetto type of way to talk to people giving them advice, cause its better/funny IMO. there happy mate?
User avatar #143965 to #143958 - hawaiianhappysauce ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
It still sounds like Ebonics to me. I just get the feeling that you are some kind of poser.
User avatar #143972 to #143965 - saltybanana (4 hours ago) [-]
i wouldn't call myself a poser, its just something that just hooked onto me.
User avatar #143987 to #143972 - hawaiianhappysauce ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
It's not a good habit to get into.
User avatar #143990 to #143987 - saltybanana (4 hours ago) [-]
i dont talk this way in real life if thats what your thinking about.
User avatar #143993 to #143990 - hawaiianhappysauce ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
Then why on this site? Essentially you are admitting that you are a poser.
User avatar #143995 to #143993 - saltybanana (4 hours ago) [-]
a poser would be admitting that they are black and saying they grew up on the hard streets. no me i kinda grew up okay i guess?

i told you why, cause its a habit i love fucking with people, and making them laugh.
User avatar #143996 to #143995 - hawaiianhappysauce ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
Well, it annoys the shit out of me.
User avatar #143997 to #143996 - saltybanana (4 hours ago) [-]
well bitch no one cares.
User avatar #143999 to #143997 - hawaiianhappysauce ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
I guess I will just have to continue to disagree with you.
User avatar #143818 to #143817 - awesomerninjathing (07/12/2014) [-]
lol what the fuck can I meet your girlfriend
User avatar #143968 to #143818 - teoberry (5 hours ago) [-]
Muhammad A'salaamaleikum Rasoul Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala
User avatar #143970 to #143968 - awesomerninjathing (4 hours ago) [-]
thru ur monitor
User avatar #143964 to #143818 - teoberry (5 hours ago) [-]
Asha du illah illaha
User avatar #143806 - thisistheguy (07/12/2014) [-]
Gonna be going back to school in about a month, feeling real anxious about it. Anyone able to help?
User avatar #143809 to #143806 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
It's not as big of a deal as you're making it out to be, really.
That's all anxiety, and even fear, really is. An irrational over exaggeration of something.

School is pretty mundane when you get down to it. Most of everyone is predictable, especially after a few days. It's the same thing day in, and day out.

Just be friendly, study hard, and have fun.
#143808 to #143806 - hsm ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
I graduated from college. I feel so happy that i wont be going back anywhere anytime soon. My parents are gonna kick me out if i don't get a job within a few days. Go enjoy school you piece of shit. You will regret becoming an adult.
User avatar #143811 to #143808 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
I know that feel all too well, but too poor to go to college; Just got a job, getting a second job, and having to move out soon. Hooray for adult-hood.

Also, if all else fails, getting a job with Amazon Fulfillment is rather easy. Just don't be a temp/ integrity. Go for a full-time "blue-badge" position.
#143813 to #143811 - hsm ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
I'm currently making money off of youtube

My parents say that's not a real job and still want me to get out the house to do physical work

i told them that the money is rolling in but they tell me do actual work so they can proudly answer when people ask what i do
#143787 - nigalthornberry has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #143788 to #143787 - nigalthornberry (07/12/2014) [-]
Never mind...
#143784 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
Last night i had (what i expected to be) a one night stand with this guy i knew for quite a while. I was drunk and went to his place for some reason, don't even know how i got there but i stayed the night. Before i left in the morning, we went at it one last time and he told me he loved me. I don't know, i told him i loved him back but i don't think i do. I think he sensed that i didn't mean it, and i dunno if he meant it either. Yeah we have the same interests and he's pretty good-looking but love is a bit strong.

We're friends and i thought we'd just be occassional fuck buddies or something but it got complicated with the love thing. I don't know what to do? He's a bit of a dick, but i really like him and don't wanna hurt him. I don't want a relationship.
#143807 to #143784 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
UPDATE:

I looked to my friend for advice and she completely ignored what i'm actually worried about, the 'love' thing and instead went into a rage saying that he raped me because i was drunk and he wasn't but i was conscious enough to pay the cab to his place and is threatening to go and "talk" to him about it. she'll most likely tell everybody he's a rapist.

i can see this whole thing spiraling out of control and i'm really worried now
User avatar #143812 to #143807 - Nameloc (07/12/2014) [-]
"Friend"
Not much of a friend if she isn't supporting you, eh?
#143814 to #143812 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
she's just being defensive of me

her intentions are good, she's just really dumb sometimes
User avatar #143810 to #143807 - captainlevi (07/12/2014) [-]
serves you right for being a skank LMAO
User avatar #143974 to #143810 - hoponthefeelstrain (4 hours ago) [-]
she's a skank for having sexual wants and desires? You really do sound like an angry virgin who hates women because they don't sleep with you. A lot of you're comments are just calling girls sluts or pointing out that all girls are sluts.
#143977 to #143974 - captainlevi (4 hours ago) [-]
Aw, is babby upset that people sleeping around isn't harmless like the Jewish media told him his whole life? That leads to more divorce, broken homes, and messed up people? Is reality hard to cope, dearie?
#143815 to #143810 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
go virgin somewhere else pillow fucker
#143829 to #143815 - captainlevi (07/12/2014) [-]
>be a skank
>get called out for it
>"ur just a virgin xD"
What's the matter, honey, projecting? Is there something you regret?
#143804 to #143784 - saltybanana (07/12/2014) [-]
you guys are grown ass adults, just tell him straight that all you want to be is fuck buddies.

tell him that you dont wanna be in a relationship. its best if you tell him before his feeling get real strong for you, and when you tell him later it will hurt him, and no more fuck buddies

#143785 to #143784 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
Also might i add, we're both 21.
User avatar #143796 to #143785 - sugoi (07/12/2014) [-]
Either tell it to him straight that you just wanna be fuck buddies or give the relationship a chance and go out on a date.

Go flip a coin if you can't decide.
#143789 to #143785 - hsm ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
Tits or GTFO
User avatar #143782 - gokuthebadass (07/12/2014) [-]
hey guys,I need sum advice,I been in love with my best friend for awhlie now,I told her that I had feelings for her,she told she liked me as a friend and that's she kinda playin for the other team,so what do I do now?
User avatar #143976 to #143782 - hoponthefeelstrain (4 hours ago) [-]
Just try to keep a friendly relationship with her and try to move on.
User avatar #143805 to #143782 - saltybanana (07/12/2014) [-]
thats tough man, its like some dude telling you he likes you, but you aren't gay?

just find someone else bro, its going to be tough to get her straight, unless you know how to use your words around her, and that dick game gotta be strong
User avatar #143790 to #143782 - happyhour (07/12/2014) [-]
There is only one thing left to do. You must become a transvestite.
User avatar #143799 to #143790 - sugoi (07/12/2014) [-]
I support this idea 100%
Use Rocky Horror Picture Show for reference.
User avatar #143776 - amazinggamer (07/12/2014) [-]
So I just bought a ticket to the Grand Rapids Comic-Con in MI (I live there, can't make it to SDCC because of work), and I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas of who/what I should go as. I still have my old Jason Todd/Red Hood costume from last Summer's SDCC, but I really want to be something different. I was thinking maybe Amon form LoK, but some other ideas would be welcome!
#143774 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
My little sister (who is 19, relax) got knocked up by her former boyfriend (who killed himself by overdosing on heroin before she even knew she was pregnant) is due next month.
I TOLD HER SO MANY FUCKING TIMES when they had just become a couple, that he was probably a junkie, despite his good looks and personality, and she should leave his schizophrenic ass.
This guy just came waltzing into my perfect ballet-dancing innocent little sister's life!

GIRLS: BE FUCKING CAREFUL
I'm not saying it's a shame to unexpectedly become preggers and have a baby.
I want to you be careful who you let into your baby-making-chamber. Do a full background check and hire a private detective to follow them around for one month before you do anything.
#143819 to #143774 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
Girls don't need a warning from you just because your sister is a retard
User avatar #143780 to #143774 - lobselvith (07/12/2014) [-]
Your sister messing up with some schitzo drug addict doesn't mean that other girls need to hire private detectives to stalk their love interest. That's a disturbingly creepy and underhanded way to go about just asking someone out.

Talk to friends and family of theirs, that's a better way of finding out what they're really like, if you're really that paranoid.
#143781 to #143780 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
The detective part is obviously exaggerated
#143777 to #143774 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
While is true you should check who are you going to fuck, the detective thing is just plain retarded.

If you go out with someone, you have to know that person. And if he was a junkie she should have noticed before, as it's not difficult to realise.

So let me tell you: Your sister is plain retarded. A dumb bitch. A fool slut.

So please don't go thinking every other girl is just as stupid as your dissapointing sibling.
#143779 to #143777 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
She's been incredibly sheltered from "bad things" her entire life, and she moved away from home to go to some ballet school, or some shit, and she met this lovely guy.
Don't come here and say that my sister is retarded because she wasn't used to being around drug addicts and douchebags.
I don't think every girl is stupid, I'm just reminding them to BE FUCKING CAREFUL.
#143794 to #143779 - hsm ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
This is the most intense conversation i've seen on FJ
#143925 to #143794 - anonymous (9 hours ago) [-]
Oh is it? Is it really?
User avatar #143773 - fukinitech (07/12/2014) [-]
hey funny junk, I've been thinking recently why I'm not doing anything with my life. I'm 16 and sit on the computer all day. i only have 2 years until i work the rest of my life. i hardly get good grades so going to a good college wont be good, and i don't have a very good social life so that sucks i guess. I know I'm smart but just don't apply myself. how can i turn my life around ?
#143887 to #143773 - minutes (20 hours ago) [-]
Don't worry, 16 is like the start of your life. You now are in the position to change your social life and get what you want. Try out some new hobbys, try to get invited to partys and generally talk to people. You will find some friends and joy with that.
User avatar #143791 to #143773 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
Finish High school.
The absolute worst thing you can do right now is fail/ drop out. You'll regret it for the rest of your life.
If you think not getting a degree is bad, just think how it is to not finish high school. Every single job wants to know if you have finished high school or not. It would honestly limit your job search there. It'd be a grueling grind to scrape by.

Everything you do now either directly or indirectly affects the rest of your life, forever.
Don't screw it up. Do your future self a favor, man the hell up, study hard, focus on education, and live your life instead of sulking around on the computer.
User avatar #143778 to #143773 - erikus (07/12/2014) [-]
Options:

1. Start actually aplying yourself as anon says. Study, work hard, and maybe college will be a posibility for you.

2. Start looking for a job or find something you like which you can make a living from. If it needs preparation, you can also take courses (way cheaper than college).

3. Live from your parents' money and be a leech the rest of your life.

Soooo, it's up to you man.
User avatar #143783 to #143778 - fukinitech (07/12/2014) [-]
i mean ill probably go to college, 2 years of technical and then go to a 4 year university, but i know i can do better than that. i cant get a job unless i have good grades and i'm too fuckin lazy to do homework. whenever i get home i go to sleep because i'm so tired and i remember my homework the morning after. i really care about my future but i dont o anything to change what im doing now.
#143775 to #143773 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
APPLY YOURSELF
DUMBSHIT
User avatar #143762 - sirvirus (07/12/2014) [-]
I recently ordered a game off Amazon. It's supposed to arrive in a few days. I checked the tracking history on it. It has gone circles around where I live, and now its gone out of the state. It also said it was fowarded to a different delivery address. Should I worry that I won't get it? Or will it arrive eventually?
User avatar #143792 to #143762 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
I would RMA it.
Find a way to get to Amazon's support, if there is one, and see what can be done about the package.
#143763 to #143762 - hsm ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
I thought Amazon had a 1 day delivery guarantee
User avatar #143764 to #143763 - sirvirus (07/12/2014) [-]
Well I bought it off amazon from a 3rd party. It was a used copy of Paper Mario for the N64. It shipped when the seller shipped it
#143743 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
Guys my entire reaction folder got deleted, 2 years of collection went down the drain. I need some reaction pics please. Also if someone can upload their entire folder on some website like mediafire and then give me a link, it'll be greatly appreciated.
#143744 to #143743 - hsm ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
I'll give you a few commonly used ones anon!!
I'll give you a few commonly used ones anon!!
#143749 to #143744 - hsm ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#143748 to #143744 - hsm ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#143751 to #143745 - hsm ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
That's all i was able to give before i got bored. Seriously who the fuck values reaction folders.
#143786 to #143768 - hsm ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
They are all on the internet, you can collect them again. We even have a reaction pictures board.
User avatar #143753 to #143742 - joshlol (07/12/2014) [-]
you're silly if you think he's not just shitposting
#143755 to #143753 - youririshdrunk (07/12/2014) [-]
the possibility of it being legitimate is too enticing for me not to try
User avatar #143757 to #143755 - joshlol (07/12/2014) [-]
it's satire and the only purpose it serves is to generate user activity
#143758 to #143757 - youririshdrunk (07/12/2014) [-]
well if it gets to ten thousand and nothing happens then i will know i was an utter fool for thinking it possible. but until then i won't stop.
#143750 to #143742 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
I call bullshit
#143752 to #143750 - youririshdrunk (07/12/2014) [-]
click the link! my big black penetrative daddy himself posted it!
#143756 to #143752 - anonymous (07/12/2014) [-]
Like my big black penetrative daddy has never lied to us before.
User avatar #143740 - svenninja (07/11/2014) [-]
I posted the 'A Funnyjunk Story' comics (1 and 2) a few months back. I want to go into animation when I'm older, but I have a problem- I've got paper skin when it comes to harsh criticism or flaming. Which is pretty bad, considering the fact that you need to be able to take criticism in all forms if you want to make a living in the craft. I just feel so depressed when I see people crapping on my work- I looked back at the original 'A Funnyjunk Story' comics just an hour ago, and seeing the negative comments put me in a bad mood, even though they were months old.

I need advice on how to take criticism... otherwise I'll feel uncomfortable sharing my artwork on- and offline. Thanks in advance.
User avatar #143793 to #143740 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
H.I. #4: Feedback on Feedback Criticism is a good thing; Without it you wouldn't ever know where to improve upon.

Criticism and rude remarks stand out only because they're not part of the normal "Great work!"
Even the comments praising your work will be insignificant in comparison.

It sucks, but that's the world of entertainment for you. Either people like it, or they hate it.
There will be a lot of hate. Entertainment isn't a fun route, but it can pay off well in the end.

I suggest listening to the podcast linked to the left. It goes over negative and positive feedback from a YouTuber's perspective.
User avatar #143741 to #143740 - thatnigger (07/11/2014) [-]
I think being able to read criticism and understand where they're coming from and take notes from it, while still being able to appeal to the people that enjoy your things and like your work is the way to go. When I mean criticism, I mean they tell you something they didn't like and either suggest a way to fix it which you think would improve the thing as a whole, or you see that you could have improved on it and do so.
If they just say they don't like it, you need to just read positive comments and see that people enjoy it as well. Its easy to say just ignore people and that nobody can please everyone, but that's not too easy to put into practice, so instead just look at the positives, which I'm sure are there as well.
#143732 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
I dunno if I'll get dun up for this but I need closure, this bitch is 13 years old and dresses like a fucking skank claims to have lost her virginity and drinks...
I'm losing my head, I'm not in her year and it may not be my business but somebody please tell me this isn't normal, cause everyone seems to be the same.
#143795 to #143732 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
It's not normal. Not every female is.

I will tell you, however, that she won't live long. Her life will be over far before she's hit the legal age. Even if she doesn't physically die, she will die emotionally and possibly mentally.

My sister was addicted to crack at 13. She was an alcoholic at 14.
The only thing that stopped her doing drugs was getting pregnant. Not even dying twice from having over-dosed stopped her. It was only when she got pregnant...

So where did her peers go wrong?  The girl in the pic.
How did she end up this way?
Simple. She's spoiled.
She's taking everything for granted and doing whatever she wants, and whatever will piss off her parents. It's a phase, and it ends badly any way you look at it.

The kids who aren't spoiled and understand the value of not only material possessions, but their lives, are the ones who actually have a future ahead of them.
Be glad that you're part of that group, and not hers.
It's not normal. Not every female is.

My sister was addicted to crack at 13. She was an alcoholic at 14.

So where did her peers go wrong? The girl in the pic.
How did she end up this way?
Simple. She's spoiled.

Be glad that you're part of that group, and not hers.
#143883 to #143795 - anonymous (21 hours ago) [-]
Ty soo much, I really needed to hear that.
#143816 to #143795 - saltybanana (07/12/2014) [-]
man i totally agree with you, im 21 now. i hate going to the mall cause all i see is little preteen girls looking like hoes. honestly i do believe that it is cause theyre spoiled.

they have everything they want.
phone,clothes, jewelry, make up, and etc. my sisters growing up they didnt have much of that. so IMO they look amazing with no make up. the chick in the pic, is just like you said spoiled. and on top of that she wants the attention. shit with a body of hers, what 13-55 yr old man wouldnt want too? its stupid on how kids now a days are growing up to be. havent been full grown adults and getting prego.

just give her some time, she will eventually lose that beauty from drugs and alcohol and partying it up. by the time she hits 17 shes gonna look like a 40 yr women
#143882 to #143816 - anonymous (21 hours ago) [-]
ty for that
User avatar #143754 to #143732 - joshlol (07/12/2014) [-]
she's trash yo, why do you care?
User avatar #143739 to #143732 - thatnigger (07/11/2014) [-]
Where I grew up, it wasn't normal at all...
It seems to be more common in other parts of the world now though.
#143734 to #143733 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
So, you agree it's not right? She's fucking 12/13
She's wearing bronzer, half naked, claims to have lost her virginity and drinks like she has no liver.
User avatar #143735 to #143734 - awesomerninjathing (07/11/2014) [-]
would you happen to have her snapchat
#143881 to #143735 - anonymous (21 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, and no to your next question.
#143736 to #143735 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
lol
#143688 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
my 12 year old little sister is a huge slut, she keeps wearing short skirts and showing off all the cleavage she possibly can, and I can't help but feel sexually attracted to her. I don't know what to do, I know it's wrong but I just wanna fuck her brains out
User avatar #143724 to #143688 - thebestpieever ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
I'm of the opinion that incest doesn't hurt anyone if they both want it, they're both attractive and there's no offspring. So morally I don't think it's wrong. But I don't think there's any sexual attraction that would be worth destroying your relationship with your sister forever; At best she feels the same and now you both have to hide a pretty fucking huge secret and everything is awkward forever. At worst she thinks you're a creep, she tells your parents, and now everyone in your family scorns you. So, just keep it in, dude, rub one off or do whatever, it's not worth it, it wouldn't be worth it if your sister were Reese Witherspoon and it isn't worth it now.
User avatar #143738 to #143724 - targaryren (07/11/2014) [-]
don't forget the possible pedophilia
User avatar #143769 to #143738 - thebestpieever ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
I'm guessing he's like 15 I wouldn't call that paedophilia. Morally, anyway.
User avatar #143770 to #143769 - targaryren (07/12/2014) [-]
well I said possible because we only know her age
User avatar #143771 to #143770 - thebestpieever ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
Sure, it's a possibility, I suppose.
#143759 to #143738 - hsm ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
Some people don't even get off if the sex they are having doesn't involve some sort of risk or danger. It might be a fetish, might be a mental thing but i remember reading an entire book about it. ** THE SEXUAL THRILL **
User avatar #143760 to #143759 - targaryren (07/12/2014) [-]
I'm just saying...even if they actually had "feelings" or whatever she is still 12 and I am unsure how old op is
#143761 to #143760 - hsm ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
I'm just making a general point. Not accusing you of anything. i just need someone to talk to man
User avatar #143711 to #143688 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
Go and get a social life, mate.
If the only girl you're seeing is your sister, then clearly you're not getting out much.

Find some social hobbies. In highschool/ college? Go to one of their events. Not in college? Go to an event anyways.
#143712 to #143711 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
I see plently of pretty girls in my days, but my sister is just fucking gorgeous in my eyes for some reason
#143713 to #143712 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
You're not getting out enough.
Go meet some other girls, let them fill that void for you.

"... Thing with the first girl is, if something is taken from you, it leaves a hole. The only way to fill up that hole is to replace it with a stronger bond. Many young girls respond to that by constantly forming a new bond. Before the 'comedown' of the current one. (IE constantly chasing the 'rush' of a new love) Once the 'new' wears off, she needs more. It's a wound that's created when you form a bond with someone, and it doesn't go the other way.

... If you're just isolated from your surroundings like most regular people, you'll never know what you're missing...

... I'm not Chad from across the street catching tins of diet coke mowing the lawn. I'm [just some scrawny white kid]. The thing is, such things make no difference in the first place if you have that kind of connection [with someone]...

... Look for that feeling of "too good to be true," The feeling you'd get when a really hot girl gives you her phone number and you think there must be something behind it. Instead of shutting it all out, try being absolutely gullible. Just assume lies do not exist. It'll leave you vulnerable and exposed, but also completely open to anyone truly looking for you and no-one else.

So in any case, if someone catches you 'off guard;' you won't want to shield yourself from those around you, neither should you shield off yourself. (As in, hold yourself back) If you think "I shouldn't say that" or "That'll just sound weird," just dump it all out; It's like natural selection, anyone that you DON'T scare off right away is nothing if not valuable to know. It's like the "be true to yourself" gag, but take it up a notch. Say it anyway.

Main thing is, try to shine out as much of 'you' as you possibly can. And if anyone at all is drawn in closer by that, you've at least found a valuable friend. You know, the kind that just sticks around without any "expiry" date."
You're not getting out enough.
Go meet some other girls, let them fill that void for you.

User avatar #143715 to #143713 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
TL;DR

Go get out more, anon.
You have a fascination over her because there's no one else to fantasize about.
No matter what you tell yourself, she'll never be able to fill that void. She's a forced-best-friend. That's what family is.
You're forever friendzoned. Accept this and move on.
User avatar #143723 to #143715 - thebestpieever ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
I'm not sure that first half would work. Because imagining the not so implausible scenario that anon is a normal bloke save for the fact that he wants to bang his sister's brains out -not common, but it happens- then getting out is not gonna fix much.
User avatar #143725 to #143723 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
Sure but how far has he thought things through?
Wanting to bang your sibling/ parent is one thing, but fantasizing over it is another.

If he's fantasizing about her, which seems to be the case, then getting his mind off of her and onto a different girl would do him well. Or just getting his mind off of her and being away from her.
It's a last-resort option that he's made for himself. The only way he'll get out of it is if he stops focusing on it.
User avatar #143731 to #143725 - thebestpieever ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
Yeah, yeah, that seems like a fair enough assessment. Acting upon it isn't even on the table, so I guess diverting his attention is as good of a solution as he's going to get, you're right.
#143689 to #143688 - hsm ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
no one is stopping you
#143693 to #143689 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
I hope that's a joke or you and I are not going to get along.
#143690 to #143689 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
there's the police
#143691 to #143690 - hsm ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
talk your sister into it. 12 year olds are not that hard to convince about stuff
#143692 to #143691 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
she's pretty easy, i could easily bribe her. but knowing her, she'd eventually blab or tell someone, and that isnt good on my record
#143695 to #143692 - hsm ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
you find out one of her secrets and basic blackmail and stuff.
#143697 to #143695 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
the fuck is wrong with you?
#143698 to #143697 - hsm ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
i'm just trying to see how far this n1gger goes
#143696 to #143695 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
she'd still eventually blab, trust me, i know her
#143699 to #143696 - hsm ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
well if it isn't gonna pay off in the long run, then keep your dick out of crazy
#143700 to #143699 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
but shes just so hnnnnng cute
#143702 to #143700 - hsm ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
then fuck her, have fun while it lasts. It's gonna come out in the open someday. Remember, the journey is half the fun, although i don't think setting 'hell' as a destination will work.
#143705 to #143702 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
i think ill just admire from a distance. a 10 year prison sentence is the last thing i want.
#143707 to #143705 - hsm ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
that just might be stupid enough to work
#143643 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
So my GF has low self esteem and no confidence because of shit from her childhood
What do i do?
#143679 to #143643 - dehumanizer (07/11/2014) [-]
dump her sorry ass
User avatar #143659 to #143643 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
It's your job as the boyfriend to distract her from her past.
Go out and live life with her. Be as fun as possible.
Let her live in the now, not in the past.
#143667 to #143659 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
Trying my best with that but she keeps going back for some reason
#143717 to #143667 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
She keeps going back because she wants to keep going back.
It's comfortable for her. It's all she's ever known; Living that lifestyle of focusing on the past.

She'll never see life as it is unless she removes the blinders she's set before her eyes. Unfortunately, you can't do much in your situation except for attempting to help and distract her of her past. It's something she will have to deal with on her own.

> "When life gives you lemons, you can either cut them in half and squeeze them into your eyes asking "Why?!," or you can make Lemonade.
When handed something so sour and bitter, you don't have to do something sour and bitter; You can make it sweet and satisfying. It's all on your perception, you can do what you will with it, but it is best to think outside the box.
Besides, who ever thought to collect lemon juice and mix it with sugar and water in the first place?"

My greatest advice to you is, next time she starts talking about her past, find ways to distract her with "Hey, let's go dancing!" or something like that... Or tell her it isn't as bad as it could have been. It's all you can do.
User avatar #143676 to #143667 - makotoitou (07/11/2014) [-]
what do you do with a broken car? try to fix it.
what do you do with a broken car that's beyond fucked? dump it in a river.

Your gf is fucked, i recommend cutting her loose and fucking her mother
User avatar #143652 to #143643 - dingdongsingsong (07/11/2014) [-]
Treat her like she is a goddess among women
then give her the D
#143654 to #143652 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
I do that but it never seems to work
User avatar #143656 to #143654 - dingdongsingsong (07/11/2014) [-]
Does she get any sort of attention from other guys besides you ?
#143666 to #143656 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
Online- Sometimes
IRL- not much
User avatar #143671 to #143666 - dingdongsingsong (07/11/2014) [-]
It would be good for her to get some attention from guys, if she doesn't attract much by herself, you could ask some of your friends to compliment her, talk to her etc etc .
as stupid as it sounds it works
#143672 to #143671 - anonymous (07/11/2014) [-]
I tell her stuff like she's beautiful perfect and that look in her eyes just makes me crazy for her
User avatar #143673 to #143672 - dingdongsingsong (07/11/2014) [-]
Girls tend not to listen to the compliments of the person she's dating.
before she and you dated these compliments must have had a much greater effect than they do now because you're together, in her head you kinda have to say that.
Thats why i suggest either getting guys to notice her more, or maybe you could try talking her into changing her look, haircut, eyebrows done, dyeing her hair etc etc that could help too