x
Click to expand
Latest users (3): icefried, thatguyontheright, tokashii, anonymous(12).
User avatar #179630 - deadinferno (03/31/2015) [-]
Can a fellow American help me with some tax stuff? I'm Australian and came runner up in a design competition and won $500 anyway blah blah IRD withheld $150 and stuff this happened about a year ago, and I just got some tax stuff in the mail about the withheld $150, so I have no idea how this works but am I able to claim it or is it just a statement?
User avatar #179647 to #179630 - lynix (22 hours ago) [-]
you should get most of that back, but what does the paper actually say?
#179627 - anonymous (03/31/2015) [-]
Did anyone actually record the last FJ party? if so can you drop a link for me plz?
#179628 to #179627 - anonymous (03/31/2015) [-]
#179620 - anonymous (03/31/2015) [-]
Ok so legal question. I was in a car accident recently and the other party called into my insurance company to make a claim. Now i was completely sober when driving that car but would either my insurance company or a court (if i was sued) drug test me or am i crazy?
User avatar #179638 to #179620 - lordbrauner (03/31/2015) [-]
If drugs and alcohol were not mentioned in the initial report, they'd have no probable cause to test you.
User avatar #179623 to #179620 - supertanto (03/31/2015) [-]
Most likely not as long as there is no suspicion
User avatar #179614 - thatonesouthernkid (03/31/2015) [-]
i just feel awful. lately I've been feeling depressed and lonely again. and my sports and exercise don't seem to help at all, in fact they actually seem to make it worse. I'm in a really strange funk right now and the more i practice pole vault the worse i get, every day i get a new kink i need to work out of my form, and today it got so bad i couldn't even get the pole into the pit. i lift every damned day and i never feel as though i'm making any progress anymore, i feel like i'm actually getting weaker. it's been about half a year since i was rejected by a girl who was probably the closest i've ever come to loving someone. She decided to lead me on, and then reject me. I was even too weak to just drop it too, I had to keep her around because I was so desperate for her to like me back. But now that I've lost all romantic interest in her, she's asked me to the prom... as friends. I was too dumb to say no, even though i had planned on asking someone else. now I'm stuck going to the prom with a friend who I'm slowly starting to hate because of all the shit that's been happening to me ever since i've met her. and i feel so guilty because I know none of it's really her fault, but I can't help but blame her. and to make everything worse, I'm starting to think about suicide more and more and more. i just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
#179640 to #179614 - anonymous (03/31/2015) [-]
It's ya boy anon

>Bitch rejects you
>Bitch asked you to prom cause no one else asked her
>Causing you to be emotionally confused
>Making you doubt yourself at the things you're usually best at

Take a break until you get your emotional state together dude. Until then, good luck!
#179622 to #179614 - anonymous (03/31/2015) [-]
#179615 to #179614 - confusedasian (03/31/2015) [-]
I found out a few minutes ago that there won't be any new games for Vita. They're not even trying. It's an indie console now. Sony has killed the Vita and me as well.

I know what you mean by feeling depressed lately.

I know what you mean by feeling depressed lately.
#179632 to #179615 - anonymous (03/31/2015) [-]
what do you mean no new games for vita?
User avatar #179635 to #179632 - confusedasian (03/31/2015) [-]
No exclusives. No new games like Freedom Wars, Soul Sacrifice, etc. It's just a bunch of indie side scroller pixelated crude. I'm more dissappointed because the Vita has so much more potential and all it keeps getting are shitty 2d side scrollers, and old PSP and PSOne ports. Nothing new.
#179616 to #179615 - thatonesouthernkid (03/31/2015) [-]
i'm sorry buddy.
i'm sorry buddy.
#179617 to #179616 - confusedasian (03/31/2015) [-]
I don't like Nintendo and Microsoft doesn't have a handheld, so now I have nothing.
User avatar #179610 - womanexplain (03/31/2015) [-]
Is it actually possible to tie a cherry stem with your tongue?
User avatar #179624 to #179610 - supertanto (03/31/2015) [-]
no only the clitoris
User avatar #179641 to #179624 - womanexplain (03/31/2015) [-]
That's so interdasting it just might be potato
#179621 to #179610 - anonymous (03/31/2015) [-]
User avatar #179588 - TheHutchie (03/30/2015) [-]
Anybody have the video of a cute little fox looking thing with a can stuck on its head, and a guy goes outside and helps it? It was posted in the last couple of days but I can't find it. Thanks.
#179602 to #179588 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
#179619 to #179602 - shaunata (03/31/2015) [-]
You posted that alot in this board today, and you just reminded me of this video
User avatar #179591 to #179588 - TheHutchie (03/30/2015) [-]
thewebmaker, could you be of any assistance here? Be my saviour, buddy.
#179605 to #179591 - thewebmaker (03/30/2015) [-]
Is this it? Sorry it took so long.
Is this it? Sorry it took so long.
User avatar #179607 to #179605 - TheHutchie (03/31/2015) [-]
That's the one, though I actually tracked it. Like the silliest bastard ever, I never thought to check Youtube until after I made that comment.

Thanks for the help dude, at the very least, you've proved that we can all count on you.
User avatar #179611 to #179607 - thewebmaker (03/31/2015) [-]
Yeah, I couldn't find the webm that was on Funnyjunk so I had to convert it from youtube. Have a good day.
#179572 - newbtwo (03/30/2015) [-]
So today since waking up I noticed I have like dozens of small bleeding wounds all over my arms...some turned to scabs but others are still bleeding.

wat

wat
User avatar #179703 to #179572 - stungun (9 hours ago) [-]
allergies, I am allergic to dust mites, those little bastards that are literally EVERYWHERE, yep, might make skin irritated and cause inflammation which you maybe scratched in your sleep to cause this. go get a doctors appointment and ask about it, they can do a simple 5 minute test to see if your allergic.
User avatar #179625 to #179572 - supertanto (03/31/2015) [-]
hide the scars to fade away the shakeup
#179603 to #179572 - confusedasian (03/30/2015) [-]
Call a shaman to cleanse your house of evil spirits.
#179601 to #179572 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
User avatar #179573 to #179572 - amonahan (03/30/2015) [-]
Scratching in your sleep? Bugbites? Those are the 2 that come to the top of my head. If your mattress is old it could be infested with bugs, or you could just hate yourself when you sleep.
User avatar #179576 to #179573 - newbtwo (03/30/2015) [-]
Idk, wounds are way too big to be bugbites, don't look like stratches either.
User avatar #179578 to #179576 - amonahan (03/30/2015) [-]
Is it reoccurring? Or is it the first time it has happened? It could also be chicken pox (safer version of shingles) if you haven't had that in your life yet. Try sleeping on a different bed or wash your bedsheets. If it's reoccurring see a doctor.
User avatar #179571 - flaminator (03/30/2015) [-]
Help ..

Someone I'm close to, doesn't reply to my messages at all. I made a new account on a page to check and she replies to that one. I havn't told her It's me, should I confront her and bust her or just lay off?
#179704 to #179571 - stungun (9 hours ago) [-]
ok, shes pissed, you did something stupid, i'm gonna assume your a guy, we all do stupid shit, give her a day or two and do go all creepy stalker like you are doing now, take a step back and let her do her thing.
User avatar #179667 to #179571 - owllynator (14 hours ago) [-]
grow a vagina and dont say anything, you vagina
#179600 to #179571 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
#179575 to #179571 - lionsoil (03/30/2015) [-]

Dear Flamingo:

Nigga what?
Fuck that petty shit my dude. Smash or pass. No bitch in this world deserves your all if she's not going to give you her best. She stopped talking to you for reason, do one of the following:
1) Confront, Just be upfront. Don't tell her you;ve been peeping her moves. Just tel'em you've been wanting to communicate and whatnot
2) Just drop the Thot. If she don't need you, you don't need her. simple
Nigga you gotta be on your grind and make some moves. Too many soldiers out here dying in the hustle and you over here doing baby steps and shit. Smh. You got it tho bro. Just let her know if feeling her or not. If not, the drop dat hoe. On to the next bitch.

Forever Keeping it Trill, Lionsoil

P.s Don't be a bitch nigga
User avatar #179579 to #179575 - flaminator (03/30/2015) [-]
I just re-read what I posted and saw myself as a faggot. I confronted her, but squeezed out info first
User avatar #179584 to #179579 - lionsoil (03/30/2015) [-]
alright ngga, Just be honest and you gonna be aight lil nigga.
User avatar #179590 to #179584 - flaminator (03/30/2015) [-]
I usually am. Thanx bro
User avatar #179574 to #179571 - amonahan (03/30/2015) [-]
Just let it go... don't obsess. She's just not that into you.
User avatar #179580 to #179574 - flaminator (03/30/2015) [-]
Well, it's not gonna ruin my life. I'm not that stupid
User avatar #179583 to #179580 - amonahan (03/30/2015) [-]
Here's what I see happening
1) You confront her -> She either admits to not being interested/shurgging off your messages OR she makes up some excuse "I've been really busy anon, I get sidetracked easily" followed by "But I really do care about you" which starts the circle of she will respond a few times, but then it will get you back to square 1. **
2) You lay off -> Just go back to messaging her on your regular profile, either she eventually confides what's been eating at her/why she hasnt been responding. Or she continues to ignore you and you decide to move on

**Note There is a chance she will be honest with you if you confront her, but from my personal experience (I had a friend who would NEVER reply and whenever I confronted her she would respond for a few times but then sink back to her old ways) the other 2 are more likely.
User avatar #179589 to #179583 - flaminator (03/30/2015) [-]
I confronted her, but before I did so, I asked questions (not suspiciously) that would relate. Now, I'll just wait and see what happens.
User avatar #179592 to #179589 - amonahan (03/30/2015) [-]
Let me know how it works out, I just don't want you to go through the same pain I had to go through is all.
User avatar #179594 to #179592 - flaminator (03/30/2015) [-]
But thank you
User avatar #179593 to #179592 - flaminator (03/30/2015) [-]
I'm the "kind" guy so I'm somewhat easy to fool/toy with. I've been through some stuff as well
User avatar #179595 to #179593 - amonahan (03/30/2015) [-]
Yea, same here which is why I'm trying to look out for your best interest. My story was that I loved this girl and would do just about anything for her but after YEARS of me doing everything and a lot of heartbreak I took a step back and looked at it from afar. Who is putting all the effort into this friendship? Who is always making plans? Are we always there for each other? And I came to the sad conclusion that although she was a nice and kind person, she was a shitty friend to me. She took me for granted. Whenever she called I was there for her but when the tables were turned it became "Im busy" or "can we talk later" or I'll message you when I'm good to hangout (which she NEVER ended up replying)" So as much as I loved her, she wasn't worthy of being my friend. Because I deserved a better friend than her. Just like you. You deserve better than you give yourself credit for. You deserve to be treated kindly and fairly.
User avatar #179606 to #179595 - flaminator (03/30/2015) [-]
It sux how bad things are with people. Some just don't get it, don't see the whole picture, but rather a fraction of their own view. I don't really have any close female friends anymore, it's more like just occassional talks. Patience sux as well, so Imma be here waiting with ya to the one who'll treat us equally comes
User avatar #179609 to #179606 - amonahan (03/31/2015) [-]
Yup, my main goal now is finding a girl who has a kind heart. Yknow? Like a girl who is just a good person. Beyond that I'm not overly picky. You'd be surprised how fast it gets filtered. And how rare it is to find a girl like that.
User avatar #179613 to #179609 - flaminator (03/31/2015) [-]
Yeah I know, I get ya. The more time you spend with someone, the more you'll find out about the person and the closer you'll get. I appreciate a kind girl greatly.
#179570 - lysitsa (03/30/2015) [-]
Any ways of coping with depression/anxiety?

I find that keeping busy totally eliminates it. But I just can't find anything I like to do anymore. Every time I try to get into something like a hobby I get caught up in thinking of how lonely I am and how I don't have any companionship. Then I make myself sick.

My only remedy is going to work and flipping beef patties all day.
#179707 to #179570 - stungun (9 hours ago) [-]
I've said it once and i'll say it again, reach out, make a connection with someone, family, friend, co-worker. You should also be open to the option of therapy, it gets a pretty bad rap but honestly it's there to help rebuild lives and make things better, no shame in getting back up and running. People respect those who can pull through the tough times, and most of us need some help, the best help is therapy. Go on, get your life back on track and hey, who doesn't find and upbeat, happy person more attractive anyway. hope you get better soon and that you can feel loved and appreciated, I cant say I love you because for all I know you might be Hitler
User avatar #179668 to #179570 - owllynator (14 hours ago) [-]
be in your house for as little time as possible. Running will help, keep pushing yourself
User avatar #179651 to #179570 - fuckya ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
Either whisper "beep boop" to yourself until you're happy, fill that hole with drugs, or be friends with another depressed person.
#179604 to #179570 - confusedasian (03/30/2015) [-]
I shitpost (not even in a good way).
I shitpost (not even in a good way).
#179599 to #179570 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
User avatar #179582 to #179570 - gomugomuno (03/30/2015) [-]
set yourself a goal. not some important shit. just something very random and stupid that you've always wanted to do something you have never talked about to anyone.

User avatar #179577 to #179570 - amonahan (03/30/2015) [-]
Coping with depression? Find something worth living for, either a moment in your life down the road or something that makes you happy every day (a certain song or joke). Something to remind you that it's always so bad. There are good moments to look forward to.

Coping with Anxiety? Sing a song in your head, count to ten, try breathing slowly, think about the saliva in your throat, just think about ANYTHING that isn't negative. If you start thinking negatively then your anxiety will get the better of you. Control your thought process and you should be fine.
User avatar #179569 - endercrew (03/30/2015) [-]
Any suggestions on how to improve my bandwidth? I'm on the third floor and my router is on the first. I don't want to purchase an overly large ethernet cable because you know, overly large. So any suggestions on what I should do?
#179598 to #179569 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
User avatar #179581 to #179569 - amonahan (03/30/2015) [-]
If i had the answer to that I'd be a much happier man. I find Netflix uses a SHIT ton of bandwidth, but it can be turned down in the settings option. Beyond that, maybe a booster for the router?
#179567 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
My friend has been going back and forth from being gay to straight for fucking seven years now and it's been really trying my patience because I'm actually gay and seeing someone just bounce around though sexualities at will is really insulting. I haven't had such an easy time with coming to terms with being gay and here she is talking about how gay she is one minute and how hot guys are the next. I'm hesitant to talk to her about this because it is really none of my business; I just wish she'd think about what she's talking about when she says that she's gay. If I were to bring it up to her, what is something that might get the point across with being too direct?
User avatar #179626 to #179567 - supertanto (03/31/2015) [-]
ask tumbr
User avatar #179585 to #179567 - amonahan (03/30/2015) [-]
Bust this question on her.
Are you interested in, or have ever been interested in, Guys [ ] Girls [ ] Both [ ]
Guys = Straight
Girls = Gay
Both = Bisexual
User avatar #179568 to #179567 - logickid (03/30/2015) [-]
Tell her to be bisexual already and that you're not suppose to just choose your sexuality like that
#179561 - logickid (03/30/2015) [-]
UPDATE ON: funnyjunk.com/advice/179465#179465
So she hasn't moved, yet, she says (and this a quote fellas) "I have a 50/50 chance of moving." In 3 weeks, fuck, and I don't think she has a car, and I don't have money to buy a car, I could get a chopper for $5000, all though you guys are gonna immediately think "r u gonna spend $5000 4 a grill", Well the part of the motorcycle is 1. I can't legally drive one and 2. it'd be fun to get chased by police (which I know is a fucking stupid idea)
#179652 to #179561 - notred ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
Don't spend 5 grand on a chance. lol.
#179597 to #179561 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
User avatar #179586 to #179561 - amonahan (03/30/2015) [-]
Ask her out on a date. If she's 50/50 then taking her out on a date will show her A) You're interested and B) She now has a reason to stay.
At least this way you'll find out if she's interested in you, and you might even get a gf out of it!
#179566 to #179561 - confusedasian (03/30/2015) [-]
>>#179471,

>Not gathering the Dragonballs for Shenron to grant you your wish.

It's like you don't even like her.

Motorcycle is also cheap on gas an transportation.
>>#179471,

>Not gathering the Dragonballs for Shenron to grant you your wish.

It's like you don't even like her.

Motorcycle is also cheap on gas an transportation.
User avatar #179564 to #179561 - youngneil (03/30/2015) [-]
I'd say forget the girl, and get the chopper. Shit's rad, yo.
And if she stays, you'll also have a really cool motorcycle.
User avatar #179563 to #179561 - SOUL CRUSHER (03/30/2015) [-]
Don't. You aren't even going out with this chick. Don't chase her. There will be other girls. There are other girls. User these three weeks to try to start a relationship. Don't bank on a chance later. Be prepared to lose her but act now. But don't chase her if she leave especially if you are just friend or only have a chance.
#179549 - nonbenderinlife has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #179559 to #179549 - SOUL CRUSHER (03/30/2015) [-]
You need to sit down alone. In a quite place. You need to think about what's important to you. Then you need to talk to her about how you feel. You may need to take another step into maturity (not to imply you're immature). I'm talking marriage. This isn't the only option, but you either need to trying to move to some kind of deeper relation ship. Or accept this it's only for a short time and even break it off early. Try to talk again. Tell her your feelings and what you're thought about.
#179562 to #179559 - nonbenderinlife has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #179565 to #179562 - SOUL CRUSHER (03/30/2015) [-]
You have a lot of time. Marriage isn't the only option, it's just the one I brought up. Just don't freak out and enjoy your time together. there is a mental even spiritual thing about marriage that help keep people together, that's why I said it . Think about what you want in a relationship and try to achieve it.
#179552 to #179549 - confusedasian (03/30/2015) [-]
Every beginning has an end. Everything created will be destroyed. Nothing lasts forever. Even if you lasted and got married, you will die and never see each other again. The journey that starts always comes to an end. The egg rolls I ate this morning are no more. The poop I'm about to take will be a brief passing. It will be a difficult transition and it will hurt because of some digestion issues I have. I wish you luck on your future, now wish me luck on my stool.
User avatar #179553 to #179552 - nonbenderinlife (03/30/2015) [-]
Good luck m8, may Zeus help you pass your stool
User avatar #179544 - nigalthornberry (03/30/2015) [-]
Does anyone have a good method of mid air soldering?
#179596 to #179544 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
#179547 to #179544 - confusedasian (03/30/2015) [-]
Just make sure you bring a parachute for your mobile generator. Don't want it to slam into the ground after you finish your mid air soldering run. If you can try a wingsuit instead of just free falling. Wingsuits can extend your time in the air allowing you more time for mid air soldering.
#179502 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
OK so my whole life is a pile of confusion right now.

I could go in depth but here's the quick version:
So I really really like this girl, and she admits that she's totally into me. We've gotten somewhat sexual (we're also perfectly compatible sexually). However she has never gotten into a real relationship, and has only ever dated guys to mess around with them for a couple of weeks before dumping them. As a result she doesn't want to date me because she doesn't want us to break up and make our friend group awkward, and she doesn't want to ever hate me. I wouldn't consider it being friendzoned because she totally flirts with me and isn't really getting with any other guys because she knows it makes me sad.
What should I do? Wait until she wants a real relationship, give up, or what?
If you need anymore information let me know.
User avatar #179526 to #179502 - zarnvendk ONLINE (03/30/2015) [-]
Have you told her exactly how you feel about the situation?
#179555 to #179526 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
Multiple times.
User avatar #179557 to #179555 - zarnvendk ONLINE (03/30/2015) [-]
Well mate, you're at an impass with no obvious solution. It doesn't seem like you're happy at the moment so you have to do something. My best advice would be to steadily move on, meet other girls, go to whatever parties you like. She doesn't want to be with you in the same way you want to be with her. I know it sounds rough and all but there seems to be no way around it. If you really liked her shit's gonna hurt for a month or two but nothing parties, random girls, vodka, crying and ice cream can't fix... You're gonna be happier in the long run
User avatar #179521 to #179502 - nigalthornberry (03/30/2015) [-]
If you still want to be with her after all you know now you need to find a way to prove to her that you want it to work
#179556 to #179521 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
She knows how badly I want it to work.
She also does.
#179510 to #179502 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
Take on 'pretend dates' like just hang around with her and do stuff done on dates like going to the movies or whatever. Ease her into it unsuspectingly.
User avatar #179505 to #179502 - notred ONLINE (03/30/2015) [-]
Friends with benefits senario?
#179506 to #179505 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
She won't want to call it that, and she's kinda against doing anything sexual now because it's "too weird afterwards".
User avatar #179507 to #179506 - notred ONLINE (03/30/2015) [-]
Tell her to make up her mind then. That would annoy me to no end. Date or don't. None of that inbetween maybe shit.
#179508 to #179507 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
Her mind's made up on the no dating thing, but I absolutely hate the whole dating culture in America where you go out looking for girls to date. Like I'd only want to meet a girl and then later realize I'd like to date her.
I also kind of sympathize with her, she explained why she's so anti-romance and idk it sucks.
User avatar #179496 - iliekcereal (03/30/2015) [-]
i hat giving a self diagnosis, but i think i have ADD. i can literally never pay attention to anything ever. sometimes i have multiple conversations going on up in my head at one time. what should i do?
#179548 to #179496 - confusedasian (03/30/2015) [-]
Talk back to the voices.
Talk back to the voices.
#179534 to #179496 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
User avatar #179532 to #179496 - schurftinator (03/30/2015) [-]
I have ADD but I never have taken any medicine for it. Sure, you can get some and rely on it to ever get something done, but that will kind of prevent you from doing these kind of things on your own.

I had to learn myself tricks on how to keep on paying attention, as I have stumbled on exact the same problems as you have. One of the things I thought really helped was sitting in front of the class during a lecture so there was less to distract me, also keeping on writing down notes throughout the lecture (even the very obvious stuff) keeps me focused. It doesn't always work, sometimes you will still miss out on a lot while daydreaming at that sucks, but it's something you can definitely practice! Good luck!
User avatar #179509 to #179496 - thirdjess ONLINE (03/30/2015) [-]
So, what do you want us to do about it? Go see a doctor
User avatar #179497 to #179496 - SOUL CRUSHER (03/30/2015) [-]
continue as if nothing happened. You've gotten along fine till now, so why change?
User avatar #179498 to #179497 - iliekcereal (03/30/2015) [-]
I'm not getting along fine. I'm a smart guy, so in school I used to be able to goof off and just teach myself everything when I was alone. I'm in college now and I can't pay attention in lecture and the course material is too tough for me to figure out on my own
User avatar #179546 to #179498 - SOUL CRUSHER (03/30/2015) [-]
don't try to avoid responsibility by finding something to blame like ADD. Maybe you have it, maybe you don't. For the most part I agree with anon here. I have ADHD but i suck it up and try my best to learn in class. So figure out for yourself how to keep yourself motivated -which is what every single person in college does- . It'll be a little difficult at first but test it on your own and see what works for you. If you really think you need it meet with a doctor. I don't think you need that though
#179533 to #179498 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
That's just called a lack of effort. You'll find you have that when you go from things being easy to things being harder. You have to think about if you actually care about college. If you do you'll find a way to study and learn. That'sall there is to it. I was the exact same way and took a two year break from college until I had the self discipline to actually commit. Suck it up or get out. Don't keep eating up college loans if you know you don't want to do college right now.
User avatar #179491 - bakonforall (03/30/2015) [-]
I'm in love with a girl, she loves me back, I live in Chicago, and she lives in Hoboken New Jersey.
#179535 to #179491 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
User avatar #179492 to #179491 - bakonforall (03/30/2015) [-]
I'm swelling with teenage angst and whoremones.
User avatar #179519 to #179492 - chitogekirisaki (03/30/2015) [-]
I live close to hoboken ill take care of it
User avatar #179494 to #179492 - nigalthornberry (03/30/2015) [-]
Unless one of you makes regular trips to see the other it has a very low chance of working out. There's a more personal connection that can't be had through text or video
User avatar #179587 to #179494 - amonahan (03/30/2015) [-]
^ this
User avatar #179487 - ultaguide ONLINE (03/30/2015) [-]
Anyone know how to get GIMP or another art program for free? I used to have it and now I kinda need it back.
#179536 to #179487 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
User avatar #179488 to #179487 - youngneil (03/30/2015) [-]
Just go to the GIMP site and download It. It's free.
User avatar #179489 to #179488 - ultaguide ONLINE (03/30/2015) [-]
Well darn, now I feel like such an idiot. I owe you one man.
User avatar #179490 to #179489 - youngneil (03/30/2015) [-]
I don't accept PayPal. I expect a well thought out thank you letter. Make sure you put God instead of an address and name when you send it, Steve will know what it meansi
#179485 - bcsaint (03/30/2015) [-]
okay guys i need help remembering something.... i saw on an episode of mysteries at the museum about a guy who had a box using electricity as a medical cure for everything... it was later found out that the boxes were filed with nothing.... please help me find an article  about this.... in return i give you my favorite gif
okay guys i need help remembering something.... i saw on an episode of mysteries at the museum about a guy who had a box using electricity as a medical cure for everything... it was later found out that the boxes were filed with nothing.... please help me find an article about this.... in return i give you my favorite gif
User avatar #179550 to #179485 - confusedasian (03/30/2015) [-]
Scroll down until you see "RADIONICS MACHINE, 1950"

Is this it?

www.museumoftechnology.org.uk/medical.php
#179537 to #179485 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
#179495 to #179485 - alibabaslots (03/30/2015) [-]
Never seen the show, but went on a search. i found something relating to ben franklin and a miracle cure. is that remotely close to what you were talking about?
#179480 - anonymous (03/30/2015) [-]
whats a good balance between your girlfriend and masturbation?
i see my girlfriend 4-5 times a week and we go at it 2 to 3 times a week
before being with her i was in a sort of sexless relationship and after that fell through i fell into a depression where i was masturbating like 10 times a day
#179551 to #179480 - confusedasian (03/30/2015) [-]
Where does your hand go the 2-3 days you don't see it?
User avatar #179486 to #179480 - amonahan (03/30/2015) [-]
Masturbate once a day (substitute sex for masturbation. Only valid exchange once per day).