x
Highest Rated Newest

Latest users (3): dingdongsingsong, loomiss, psychologyxplain, anonymous(20).
#196234 - askafj (59 minutes ago) [-]
So I just got some colored text.

I'm just wondering if the 7days starts when I activate it, or if it has already begun?
#196235 to #196234 - minutes (44 minutes ago) [-]
It startes when you activate it. But make sure to pick an actual colour and not just press okay like me. What you are seeing right now is my coloured text
#196228 - fripsides (4 hours ago) [-]
I seriously need help. Lately, my grilfreind started college, and since she started it, she's been around desperate nerds 24/7. And I always get the feeling I can't trust them, and that something happens to her, and then my anxiety kicks in, and I come up with all these crazy scenarios in my head where she cheats on me. Just yesterday she was done early, so I hoped she'd come visit me. INSTEAD of that, she had a lan party with presumably only guys. I really love this girl, and I don't want to lose her, but damn, this is breaking me from the inside. This weekend marks our second anniversary. What do I do to make sure that she isn't cheating, nor has feelings for other guys . TL;DR wat do
User avatar #196233 to #196228 - epicextreme (2 hours ago) [-]
I had a similar problem with my ex she'd always have time for other stuff but not hanging out once she went to uni, I can tell you that you shouldn't worry because you trust her but I know how annoying that is because you trust her but not the others. Now looking back on it.. let her go to these things, but make sure she understands that you both must hang out or you'll both end up getting hurt like we did. But most important make sure you have something to do while she is with her friends, have fun, She'll appreciate that you have time for both her and your spare time and when you do hang out you both have something to talk about and its more special because of that it keeps the fire going if that makes sense.
Do what I should have done.
User avatar #196229 to #196228 - braveblue (4 hours ago) [-]
The best thing you can do is trust her. If you can't trust her then you might as well not even be dating her. Just make sure she spends more time with you though.
User avatar #196230 to #196229 - fripsides (4 hours ago) [-]
i trust her enough, but It's the guys who she hangs out with that I don't trust
User avatar #196231 to #196230 - braveblue (4 hours ago) [-]
I've heard that one before. If she wants to be with you she will.
User avatar #196232 to #196231 - fripsides (3 hours ago) [-]
I think she want so be with me, but I just asked her that I was curious about her friends, and wanted to meet them, and she was like, "meh , that's gonna happen eventually"
User avatar #196222 - jellyman (5 hours ago) [-]
There's always a song stuck in my head nonstop as long as I could remember. Right now, it's the song of unhealing from that majora's mask creepypasta which scares me (I know it sounds stupid) and now I can't sleep. Why does it happen (the songs stuck in my head) and how do I make it stop?
#196201 - anon (6 hours ago) [-]
My current girlfriend told me that if I ever want her ex out of her life, i'm going to have to get over it. She more or less implied that she would sooner end the relationship than the friendship with him. They call each other on their birthdays and they text every few days.

She also has a regular friendship with another guy she used to have a "thing" with. Same situation, she implied that she would rather end the relationship than the friendship with him.

She also mentioned a breakup at the very first fight we had, which happened about a month and a half after we started dating. We had our fourth fight tonight and she is legitimately considering ending it.

What should I do, or should I walk away?
User avatar #196210 to #196201 - thebestpieever (6 hours ago) [-]
>>#196206,
Basically what he says, exept... you're in the wrong, mate. You're the one here with jealosy issues, and you're the one asking her to kick people out of her life, close friends from what you describe -if they're not close friends you're also in the wrong here, except your problem is more paranoia and being less of a cunt.

Regardless of whether I think you're being a paranoid arse... well, if you're not comfortable in a relationship and no one wants to change -you sure as hell don't even consider you're in the wrong here- then end it. It's not going to do anyone any good.
#196215 to #196210 - anon (6 hours ago) [-]
I wasn't exactly asking her to end it with them either, by the way.

I do happen to strongly believe that a relationship means sacrifice, no matter who you are or who you date, you're going to give something up, and it's going to be because you want to. time, money, career opportunities in distant cities, etc.

So I came here to ask if her ex's are something I can reasonably expect her to give up. I had reason to believe the answer was yes, and captainfuckitall agrees with that, so it seems.
#196217 to #196215 - anon (6 hours ago) [-]
Of course I won't be pressuring her to drop them either.

She drops them of her own free will, or I will probably end the relationship. I won't tell her that I'm considering ending it with her over this, but that's how it is.
User avatar #196216 to #196215 - thebestpieever (6 hours ago) [-]
"Please tell me that you are willing to give up your close friends to the altar of how awesome I am to be with, it totally has nothing to do with me being paranoid. I'm just measuring your steel, which means I don't trust you a whole lot at the moment."

Jesus, I really don't see how that didn't float well.
#196218 to #196216 - anon (6 hours ago) [-]
Listen man, you're either going to hear this from me right now or later from someone else.

but you're an asshole.

and not just an asshole, but you're arrogant and condescending. If it hasn't bitten you in the ass yet, it will.
User avatar #196219 to #196218 - thebestpieever (6 hours ago) [-]
I'm just an asshole to people who need me to be an asshole, or when I'm lax and face no consequences, so let my next sentence help you draw your own conclussions about which is which: You're cocking it up, and you're going to lose this one if you press the issue. Not this one specifically, every time you try to bring this up, it's going to end badly. But if you can't deal with the situation, end it anyway, because even if you're in the wrong it will poison the thing like uranium.

So maybe I'm just being extremely patronising to a clueless fool, or I'm being a cunt for the sake of it, who knows.
#196212 to #196210 - anon (6 hours ago) [-]
I tend to not listen to people who insult me several times in their advice. Thank you though.
User avatar #196211 to #196210 - captainfuckitall ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
I don't think he's in the wrong at all. I certainly wouldn't be comfortable with my girlfriend being best friends with her ex's and people she's had flings with, especially if she's so comfortable with ending a romantic relationship on a dime. Seriously, NO partner of yours would be comfortable with you having a close friendship with your ex, it's just not going to happen.
User avatar #196213 to #196211 - thebestpieever (6 hours ago) [-]
They have been, because I do, one of my best friends was my girlfriend for years. If people are uncomfortable with that that's very much their issue, no one gets to decide who you're friends with, you're your partner's partner not their owner. Don't be surprised at all if you get the boot after entering their lives and immediately start kicking people out.
User avatar #196214 to #196213 - captainfuckitall ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
Alright, whatever floats your boat. We'll field our relationships our own ways.
#196207 to #196201 - anon (6 hours ago) [-]
Our relationship has several problems honestly, all of which began after that first fight. It has been two weeks and we haven't quite recovered. Everything was going perfectly until she actually said she was considering it. I was just blown away. We didn't swear at each other, nobody raised their voice, it all seemed freakishly calm for an argument honestly. I didn't say anything hurtful and nobody even got that mad. It was something I would call a discussion rather than an argument, to be honest.
User avatar #196206 to #196201 - captainfuckitall ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
Walk away. It's not going to end well.

All relationships, friendships, and especially romantic relationships are built around mutual respect and appreciation. If she does not respect you enough to take your feelings seriously, and worse, demeans you and holds the threat of break-up over your head if you do not find yourself comfortable with her lifestyle, it's only going to bite you in the ass later.

If she values their friendship over relationship, she should date them instead. If she's unwilling to, she will find out VERY quickly that very few guys are willing to deal with her bullshit and will cave, or never will and will never understand what she's doing wrong. Either way, it's the sign of someone not worth your time.
#196208 to #196206 - anon (6 hours ago) [-]
Thanks man
#196200 - anon (6 hours ago) [-]
tl;dr as fuck version

> >'My ex that I'm still friends with/still have feelings for' and her bf (that i was completely ok with and sorf of friends with) are in an online relationship
>BF is possessive as fuck, even when trying to cheer ex up he makes comments about ex being his and only his
> >ex RP's with other friend and has feelings for friend
> >BF has a delusional as fuck idea of what cheating in a relationship is
> >BF goes complete apeshit for hours on end
>after awhile of trying to calm him down, found out he made a conscious effort to be mad instead of calming the fuck down and analyzing the reality of the situation
>breaks up with ex
> >fucks up ex's mental health in the process with a few choice phrases (she''s really fucking sensitive due to her past and has made huge progress since i met her, being attached as fuck to BF didn't help either)
> >ex inches away from going with trying an heroing (like i said fucked past and lots of inner demons, inb4 "her fault for wanting to an hero", idisagreereginold.jpg but i understand that POV)
> >other friend (ex has feelings for) stops her
> >BF has ex crawl back to him
> >ex depressed as fuck since then
> >in suicidal rut the past few days
> >BF never apologizes for his overthefuckreaction to ex "cheating" on him or admits he's the cause of her depressive rut (along with possibly fucking over months or years worth of emotional progress) and continues to shit on and be salty about other friend that possibly saved ex's life, god forbid someone else have feelings for ex or vice versa
>TFW 7.8/10 mad (i very, very rarely go 8 or higher, last 9 was in 2012)

what should i tell ex and BF and how should i handle it in general
User avatar #196205 to #196200 - captainfuckitall ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
Honestly, nothing. It's not your problem.

Your issue here is that you still have feelings for your ex, so you make excuses for any stupid thing she does and blow out of proportion anything he does. It's not 'bad', it just is what it is.

However, neither of them are in a relationship with you. Neither of them are 'really' your friend (especially not your ex if she doesn't respect you enough to take advice or suggestions).

Just forget it. It's not your business, do not make it your business, do not butt into their business. Whether he's 'abusive' or not doesn't matter. If she's stupid, she won't leave him no matter what you do. If she's smart, she will no matter what you do. Dig it?
User avatar #196198 - jaytothadee ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
How do I not fuck this up
long story ahead so be prepared
Ok so today started as shit both of my lady friends ditched me at the fair...After that I was bummed so my friend nick and his girlfriend went on a bunch of rides and after the fourth one there was a girl screaming and then she stopped. She passed out and after the ride stopped she woke up. I made sure she was ok and she had the cutest british accent like OMG. After a while were shootin the shit and doin everything it was great the night ended when we were cuddling then I had to take her to her car Only hugged nothing big. I want to hang out with her again and not get friend zoned So any help would be nice (:
User avatar #196204 to #196198 - captainfuckitall ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
Just keep going as you are, don't over-think it.

One of the biggest ways to prevent getting 'friendzoned' I found is to express a romantic/sexual interest early on. If it gets set in someone's mind that you are a platonic friend, it's going to take a LOT to change. However, if you show those interests early on, you will be considered a candidate.

Of course, being attractive and stuff helps too. Work on that. I've never met a person who was romantically attached to someone they weren't sexually attracted to.
#196195 - ishallsmiteyou (6 hours ago) [-]
I need respect. Not like a dictator demands the respect of his people, but rather the same respect that you inherently have for another human. In every situation I can get fucked over in, I get fucked over. Everything intelligent I say is cast off as simply the ramblings of an uneducated moron. My opinions mean nothing, my emotions mean nothing and my well being means even less. I can't do good things for people because they literally won't let me, then complain that I never do anything helpful. My family couldn't give two shits either, they all think I'm a lost cause because I enjoy building computers and refuse to fall in line with their political beliefs and vision of a perfect human. Nobody's been happy with me since I was barely able to talk. If I even point out that I'm in any form of pain I'm scolded as being selfish; that I should care more for other people and care less about myself.

At this point I'm not quite suicidal, but if someone held a rifle to my head I'd tell them to pull the trigger. There are no signs of anything getting better. Not ONCE has someone asked me "Hey, what's going on? How are you feeling?", not when my girlfriend left me for some ladyboy douchebag, not when my mother went completely insane and started dying (schizophrenia, lupus and schleroderma), not when not when I was ripped from my home and placed in the care of my grandparents (completely despise me for aforementioned reasons), not even when my aunt Tara, the only person I can remember as treating me nicely, was killed by cancer.

I look no different from anyone else, I'm decently educated, I've got a good skill set (carpentry, auto, manufacturing, and the like), and I've done nothing to deserve the treatment I get. But it never gets better.

User avatar #196203 to #196195 - jellyman (6 hours ago) [-]
I know how you feel besides the whole family situation. Sometimes I feel whenever I offer people my advice or I lend them an ear they discard it anyways. When I tell my friends my problems (especially my best friend) they tell them that I'm overthinking and that I need to get over myself. My best friend gives me a shitty attitude especially when we're hanging out with our friends even though he might be kidding sometimes, but it happens often. When he does it to me it's ok, but when I do it I'm being a prick. It's like everything I do or say I'm wrong and I'm just a retarded asshole.

Sorry about that, just needed to let it out there. Try going to a therapist or a psychologist. If it's too costly, there are sites that you can talk to professionals for free. I'm sorry if I'm not much help. The best I can do is lend an ear and offer my sympathy. If I were in your situation maybe I could be more helpful.
User avatar #196202 to #196195 - captainfuckitall ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
Perhaps you're focusing too much on what they think about you and not on what you think about yourself?

If what you say is true, why do you even bother trying? Focus on yourself, get through the day, follow your passions, do as you please.

The key to you enjoying life is that simple.
#196165 - gnomepower (7 hours ago) [-]
my girlfriend and i have been dating for over a year now, before i met her, and kind of right as i met her she only liked being single, it was just her thing. she had never had a boyfriend never had a realtionship and i just kind of grew on her and eventually we started a great relationship that is on to this day. we have done, basically most things you can think of. as of a few weeks ago she has been worried as she is having that feeling again. the feeling that she would be better off alone then with a companion, she doesn't want to break up with me, and i really dont want her to either, i love her. she wants me to try and be more of a friend, which we always were great friends not just lovers, i guess i just find it hard because she wants me to kind of idk, stop being so lovey, shes just been confused lately and doesnt know what to do.
quite frankly im afraid, the last thing i want in my life is for her to go, it would really really not want that, shes my best friend, and my lover, and id like to keep both of those things, do any of you have any advice
User avatar #196182 to #196165 - captainfuckitall ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
This is a lose/lose situation, unfortunately. Because she has no idea what she wants in life, no matter WHICH option she takes, she will always wonder if the grass will be greener on the other side and it will adversely effect your relationship for the rest of its lifespan.

Honestly, at this point, I'd just recommend doing what's best for you. Whether that's clinging to what you have and trying to convince her to keep it, or cutting your loses and leaving before things get worse, you do you, and her issues will settle themselves.
User avatar #196164 - gabsmatags (7 hours ago) [-]
Anyone know anything about bras?
I went and got sized for the first time ever yesterday. I was told I'm a 30 C but the store didn't carry sizes that small so they put me in a 32 B. I tried one on and it fit perfectly. I tried another in the same size with some padding and I had to go up a cup size (32 C). I bought both styles of the bra, the regular one in a size 32 B and the padded t shirt bra in a 32 C. The 32 C padded one fit perfectly in the store, but when I got home, I tried it on and it was WAY too small and gave me a bad case of quadruple boob. The regular 32 B fit like a dream. How is it that the bigger size that fit so well before is suddenly way too small and the smaller size still fits perfectly?
I plan on returning the bra, but I don't know what to do now because I'm so uncertain about my size and what to look for.
#196170 to #196164 - thebestpieever (7 hours ago) [-]
Well. I mean, I know about bras. About as much about a bloke can know by unhooking several and just living with women intermittently for, like, 20 years. But I don't think you need someone who knows about bras. Have you considered magic?
User avatar #196171 to #196170 - gabsmatags (7 hours ago) [-]
You've got my attention. Go on.
User avatar #196174 to #196171 - thebestpieever (7 hours ago) [-]
Well I'm thinking maybe a wizard turned the 32 C into a smaller cup size maybe? I was thinking band size, but you said they don't carry 30s so that's really the only explanation I have for why it would fit well one moment and not like... 3 hours later.
Seriously, though, check if they didn't give a smaller bra, though I reckon you did that already. Otherwise... I'unno.
User avatar #196176 to #196174 - gabsmatags (7 hours ago) [-]
The tag checks out right. I'm so fucking confused here. I don't understand bras or bra sizes. I'm a 30 C except that size isn't manufactured so I'm a 32 B except for when there's padding and I'm a 32 C when there is except for when I'm not... so... what size am i? These are the questions that plague me.
User avatar #196179 to #196176 - thebestpieever (7 hours ago) [-]
In padded goes up a size because... well, it's basically taking the space that non-paded boobs of that size would. I don't know about the 30C 32B switcheroo, I can believe that a B on a 32 band size is roughly the size of a C on a 30 -probably I don't know the scaling of cup to band- but I don't see what you're supposed with the extra band.

On the bra that maybe fits and maybe not: Maybe they gave you like... a manufacture error ?
User avatar #196184 to #196179 - gabsmatags (6 hours ago) [-]
It's just super discouraging because I already have such a terrible time bra shopping on my own and now I'm getting professional help and I STILL can't get a decent bra that fits. Ya know?
User avatar #196188 to #196184 - thebestpieever (6 hours ago) [-]
Well, according to my sister and a bunch of ex-girlfriends it's just shit. Like, it's not you, it's just a terrible experience for everybody.
User avatar #196191 to #196188 - gabsmatags (6 hours ago) [-]
Well, misery loves company, so I guess it's kinda comforting to know I'm not the only one suffering. It sucks because I love my boobs. I just hate the things I have to do because I have them.
User avatar #196166 to #196164 - braveblue (7 hours ago) [-]
Why would you want to return the bra when you can make a slingshot with it?
User avatar #196167 to #196166 - gabsmatags (7 hours ago) [-]
All the bras I own are terrible and my mom purchased it for me. She wouldn't see a slingshot as a worthwhile use of $45...
User avatar #196168 to #196167 - braveblue (7 hours ago) [-]
Well think of it this way. You return the bra, you get a better one, right? Alright stay with me because this is where it gets interesting. Instead of a regular slingshot just imagine loading two projectiles instead of one. Now it doubles as a bra and a slingshot.

Isn't the difference here between the two bras, is that the one is padded and other is not? Maybe you need to up the size on the padded bra. Maybe the brand of the bra fucked you over. They probably don't all make it the same size universally.
User avatar #196169 to #196168 - gabsmatags (7 hours ago) [-]
They were both the same exact brand. The padded one I tried on at the store is exactly the same style and size (and even color) as the one I purchased. And I already had to go up a size while I was at the store. So I'm really confused, I don't know what size is the right size.
User avatar #196172 to #196169 - braveblue (7 hours ago) [-]
The only thing I can think of is that the bra you tried on was different than the bra you bought. Return it and tell them that it didn't fit properly but you tried one on and it fit perfectly while you were at the store. It's possible something could have happened and somebody screwed up somewhere.
User avatar #196173 to #196172 - gabsmatags (7 hours ago) [-]
Like... with the tags? Because the tag on the bra says it's 32 C, do you think that could be wrong? I'm just really lost here...
User avatar #196175 to #196173 - braveblue (7 hours ago) [-]
It's possible. I'm not saying it's 100% the problem here but anything's possible. It could be a misprint, It could be a size smaller. It's also possible while at the store you tried on something bigger than a 32 C, or something that fits better.
User avatar #196177 to #196175 - gabsmatags (7 hours ago) [-]
But... I tried multiple 32 B bras and the only one that didn't fit perfectly was the padded one. Which was why I tried on the 32 C. Which fit until I tried it on at home. Why are bras so STUPID??
User avatar #196178 to #196177 - braveblue (7 hours ago) [-]
Bras just want to support you though, don't get mad at them.
User avatar #196181 to #196178 - gabsmatags (6 hours ago) [-]
Bras hate me though. They're almost never the right size and when they're close enough, they're shitty because they're ugly ass granny bras or tempurpedic titty platforms that have been bedazzled to all hell for try hard preteens. And now that I actually found a decent bra, it's just a lie. :'( bra shopping pissed me off to no end.
User avatar #196186 to #196181 - braveblue (6 hours ago) [-]
Hey! Not all bras are the same. Don't treat everyone of them like the majority. If you keep looking I'm sure there will be a perfect bra out there for you. Don't judge a bra by it's cover. You just can't be shallow with these things. There are plenty of Bras in the Sea. There's no need to be upsetti.
User avatar #196190 to #196186 - gabsmatags (6 hours ago) [-]
So... you're saying there's hope? That there's a bra out there that'll fit me and support me just like in the YouTube tutorials? It just seems so hard to believe... I had a good bra once, I loved and trusted it with my boobs every day for years... until it stabbed me. Right in the nipple. I don't know if I could trust like that again...
#196194 to #196190 - braveblue (6 hours ago) [-]
STOP YOU CAN'T GIVE UP.

You just got to keep believing that there is a bra out there perfect for you. Sure, you might have been betrayed. Sure, not all bras are nice. That just doesn't mean there isn't a bra out there suited for you. You'll go through many bras but one day, I'm sure you will find the one that is most suited for you. And when you do, never forget about it. Never let it down. It's there for you, and you it. Love it until it's demise. You just got to keep going and I'm sure eventually, you'll find "The One".
User avatar #196197 to #196194 - gabsmatags (6 hours ago) [-]
Man, you are so right. I can't just let my shitty experiences dictate all my future relationships with bras. I have to learn to open myself up to new bras. Even if it doesn't fit... at least I gave it a chance. I deserve a good bra. And I know now that there's a bra out there that deserves me too.
User avatar #196199 to #196197 - braveblue (6 hours ago) [-]
That was beautiful you go and you go find that Bra! I'll be cheering you on. I'm sure the bra will be as happy as you are with it. Good luck!
User avatar #196159 - shyyguy (8 hours ago) [-]
I feel like my mind is eating itself.

I've realized I have had intrusive thoughts and that I'm a maladaptive day dreamer relative to others though, it's mild for awhile now, but it's starting to get out of hand. A year ago I was daydreaming and it wouldn't affect me too much. Then a few months ago I noticed it started to have an affect on my facial emotions. Now it's to the point where I've occasionally responded to the daydreams, mostly mouthing words though. Not sure how the intrusive thoughts come into play here, but I thought I should mention it.

I've found that meditating worked... kind of. It drastically reduced all daydreaming for about 30 minutes.

psychologyxplain, I summon thee?
#196153 - anon (8 hours ago) [-]
My brother is inescapably depressed. No counselor, advice from family, gift, etc can change it. He has taken countless meds, gone to half a dozen psychs, my parents just bought him a fucking mustang, he doesn't have to do any chores, has the opportunity to do good in a good school yet he doesn't do anything. All he wants to do is be inescapably high 100% of the time, and if he isn't, he just sleeps or does strange shit to find money to find shit to get high. I've honestly, in 100% honesty, come to despise him and hate him. I hate his voice, I hate the noises he makes when he is searching for something to get high on, I hate when he cusses at my mom for waking him up for school in the morning, my heart rate rises 30 points when I hear him talk downstairs because I know his words are aimed at getting something to get high on. I fucking hate his guts when I see him sleeping on the couch in that depressed state.
I wish he would commit suicide so I wouldn't have this borderline-PTSD anymore, but my mom told me that if he does, she will too. I've began jading myself for when it inevitably happens. There is no way hes going to pass high school, and my parents and myself being a 4.0 student have put him up to such high expectations that he will kill himself when he realizes that he can't do it.
If you want an honest word of advice, KNOW that not everybody is able to be saved. There are people who can't be saved and can't be helped and won't be helped. The sooner you realize that the easier life will become.
User avatar #196221 to #196153 - supahsayin (5 hours ago) [-]
that sounds like an addiction. Gotta get him off of it.
User avatar #196209 to #196153 - jellyman (6 hours ago) [-]
Like what theruse said, the fact that he's getting high is his problem. He needs to get off whatever drug he's taking and start getting active and eating right as well.
#196160 to #196153 - theruse (8 hours ago) [-]
That's his problem, he's getting high. If he's depressed, the crash is gonna feel a shit ton worse. Sounds like he's just taking advantage of everyone. Has he ever seen the movie Requim For A Dream?
#196163 to #196160 - anon (7 hours ago) [-]
A movie isn't going to change him. He's too stupid to understand it if he did see it. The only thing on his mind is being high, and fuck anything in his way if he cant. Although if he is offered a (mustang) he will go to school for a few days. He even studied for 45 minutes of his fucking life to do the written test. Then when his retarded ass couldn't figure out how to drive a stick he slept for 15 hours straight instead of sucking it up.
#196146 - UNIQUELOL (9 hours ago) [-]
Anyone know the source for Levy's profile background ?
User avatar #196147 to #196146 - Blackrain (9 hours ago) [-]
It's from an anime. I actually don't watch it but it appears to be from аниме здание
User avatar #196161 to #196147 - shadowdoogen (7 hours ago) [-]
That's "anime building" in russian, is that really what it's called?
User avatar #196183 to #196161 - Blackrain (6 hours ago) [-]
I'm honestly have no idea, I just did a reverse search and that's what came up for me. I don't watch anime to know where it's from
User avatar #196187 to #196183 - shadowdoogen (6 hours ago) [-]
I think it isn't from an anime, I did a search too and I got to a site with wallpapers in anime theme. One anime can up, but it doesn't really fit the mood this picture has.
User avatar #196192 to #196187 - Blackrain (6 hours ago) [-]
I'm assuming you know Russian?
User avatar #196193 to #196192 - shadowdoogen (6 hours ago) [-]
Nah, I just google translated it
User avatar #196196 to #196193 - Blackrain (6 hours ago) [-]
I think I might have found it, I'm waiting for the video to fully load.
User avatar #196189 to #196187 - Blackrain (6 hours ago) [-]
Now I'm just curious, I'll search around a bit as I have nothing else to do lol
#196137 - epicextreme has deleted their comment [-]
#196138 to #196137 - epicextreme has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #196124 - zanekin (13 hours ago) [-]
Need help guys.

Looking to get a nice laptop currently using a $200 junker . For a long time I have wanted an Alienware laptop but have recently heard negative things. So here is what I am trying do:
+I want to be able to play some steam games without terrible lag
+Photoshop and video editing
+Lots of school work and easy organization as I'll begin my first year as a teacher soon
User avatar #196162 to #196124 - shadowdoogen (7 hours ago) [-]
I use a cheap HP, does all the things you listed. A more expensive version will probably allow you to do things my can't. (Like put the resolution and graphics to max on some newer games like Dying Light)
User avatar #196150 to #196124 - delphine (9 hours ago) [-]
What I'm saying is, if you're going to be a first year teacher, you won't have much time for gaming. Your life will be consumed by grading and lesson planning and after-school functions.
Also, most schools will provide you with a laptop for work. That way all the teachers have consistent devices.
User avatar #196149 to #196124 - delphine (9 hours ago) [-]
I used to be a gamer like you. Then I became a teacher. I'm in my 3rd year as a teacher now and just now I am able to work efficiently enough to make time for fun things again. But only on weekends.
#196151 to #196149 - thebestpieever (9 hours ago) [-]
I'm starting as a part-time English teacher on Monday and I already don't have time for almost anything. I think I fucked up.
User avatar #196185 to #196151 - captainfuckitall ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
All will be well.
User avatar #196152 to #196151 - delphine (8 hours ago) [-]
Ooh English teacher. You are going to be grading a lot of papers. I teach art and I only have to grade papers for my art history course and just that is enough to make me crazy. It will get better. Like I said, I'm in year 3 and it's getting way better. I'm at a private school so my first year, I had to develop an entire curriculum from scratch and basically just lived at school. This year I already have things planned from previous years, and I know how to manage my time better. Don't give up. It gets better.
#196139 to #196124 - anon (10 hours ago) [-]
im not quite sure about steam games, but windows tablets like windows surface 3 pro should have what you need it is also very light (800g) so its easy to carry along. Its expencive right now but the 4th one should come out really soon and the price of the 3rd should drop quite nicely. You gotta get the keyboard attachment separate i think.

Or the asus transformer book t300 chi is also a good tablet. Again not sure about steam games but im fairly sure both should handle games quite well. Not sure about keyboard attachment here, but its quite alot cheaper than the surface pro.
#196123 - evenfurtherbeyond (13 hours ago) [-]
Any other wizards out there? How do you cope with the situation.
User avatar #196223 to #196123 - supahsayin (5 hours ago) [-]
get the shit together that you're comfortable with getting together.
If you can't get a girlfriend or a wife, start improving what makes you a poor mate. Is your physique bad? diet properly, and work out. Just remember that that's a lifestyle change.
I'm coping with myself that way. obese at 18, been fat since elementary school, was morbidly obese in the sixth grade. Diagnosed with autism since six, I was the awkward kid until my upperclassman high school years. Luckily, I've improved to the point where I can breeze through a job interview. I've been really hard on myself, got the standard high school depression phase, but I'm fine as long as I know that I'm improving my body, enhancing my mind, and bettering myself.
But yeah, it's never too late to solve your problems. Feel free to reply back whenever to discuss general stuff.
User avatar #196136 to #196123 - dorkledumbs (11 hours ago) [-]
Can you do spells and magic?
User avatar #196130 to #196123 - thebestpieever (12 hours ago) [-]
You serious?
User avatar #196132 to #196131 - thebestpieever (12 hours ago) [-]
Damn, mate. I don't know, how do you cope?
User avatar #196134 to #196133 - thebestpieever (12 hours ago) [-]
That makes a depressingly huge amount of sense. Well, I hope you get out of it soon enough.
User avatar #196129 to #196123 - whathaveyoudone (12 hours ago) [-]
its pretty neat
User avatar #196125 to #196123 - dreygur (13 hours ago) [-]
Go back and time and slap 18-year-old you
User avatar #196135 to #196125 - braveblue (11 hours ago) [-]
I guess if you were a wizard, you'd be able to travel through time.
User avatar #196120 - thumbsdenied (16 hours ago) [-]
Told some trespassing people to leave the apartment parking lot for playing loud as fuck music at 11pm. (Wouldnt have given a fuck othervice, if they didnt cause noise) Told em il call the cops, if they dont leave. They yelled some nice things at me, "i fuck more in a week than you do in your life". All girls, they left quick. they also parked in the handicap slot. before all this i had to call a owner of another car to remove theirs from my parking slot that i pay for. he came out quick to move it.

Anyway, they saw me coming out of my car, how fucked up will my car be in the morning? Its insured luckily
User avatar #196224 to #196120 - supahsayin (5 hours ago) [-]
replying to find out wether they keyed your car or not.
User avatar #196225 to #196224 - thumbsdenied (4 hours ago) [-]
not yet atleast. would be shitty, the car is brand new, 800km only driven on it
User avatar #196227 to #196225 - supahsayin (4 hours ago) [-]
Alright, cool. Glad that your shit hasn't gotten fucked up so far. If you have trouble in the future, you might want to find out some way to identify those girls. Memorize what they look like, what car models they drove, the license plate tags, etc.
User avatar #196121 to #196120 - thumbsdenied (15 hours ago) [-]
Also im not usually a tight ass. Been really sick for 5 days, exhausted and they were playing the music next to this very sweet old ladys apartment on the 1st floor.
#196154 to #196121 - anon (8 hours ago) [-]
Get some gloves and a mask and fuck their shit up next time they do it.
User avatar #196097 - balor (18 hours ago) [-]
If I specialized in the study of Iron age Europe would I make enough money to move myself and any immediate family from the US to Scotland?
User avatar #196226 to #196097 - supahsayin (4 hours ago) [-]
well, that depends.
Gotta work out the numbers, who works for how much, how much do they have laying around, the average salary of the position you're looking for, rent in Scotland/home prices in Scotland, what jobs your family will have there, cost of living, bla bla bla.
User avatar #196118 to #196097 - assyria (16 hours ago) [-]
that sounds like a pretty limited field to me.
what jobs are there for that degree? the only one i can think of would be teaching a class on it and then the answer to your question would be no
User avatar #196119 to #196118 - balor (16 hours ago) [-]
I actually found a course that's a bit more particular in what I want.
I want to take a celtic studies class that will make me eligible for entry level jobs that pertain to anything about the study of celtic history, culture, religion, and practices.
It will also give me a minor in anthropology.

From there I can study overseas to get my phd. I estimate that I can get this all done by the time I'm into my thirties.
User avatar #196096 - thelamastone (18 hours ago) [-]
how do i gift items?
User avatar #196140 to #196096 - charizarddad (9 hours ago) [-]
go to a profile, above their items it will say initiate a trade with x, then just send without asking for anything in return. doesnt work with colored text i think, and items got shut down a while ago
User avatar #196141 to #196140 - thelamastone (9 hours ago) [-]
allright, but i wanna give my friend collored text cause he seems like a pretty cool guy is there no way i can give it to him?
User avatar #196142 to #196141 - charizarddad (9 hours ago) [-]
pretty sure admin disabled it for text. you can give it a try i guess, but im doubtful it will work.
User avatar #196143 to #196142 - thelamastone (9 hours ago) [-]
allright tx
User avatar #196144 to #196143 - charizarddad (9 hours ago) [-]
its not tradeable. it just wont show up at all on the items list in the trade menu.
#196093 - loomiss ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
If anyone here is good at coding c++ could you help.
I keep getting an error and I don't know why

User avatar #196148 to #196094 - Blackrain (9 hours ago) [-]
What is the error you are receiving?
User avatar #196158 to #196148 - loomiss ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
Check first post
User avatar #196180 to #196158 - Blackrain (6 hours ago) [-]
Oh sorry, I'm assuming you are making search archives of some sort?
User avatar #196090 - thedudeistheman (21 hours ago) [-]
My grandparents sent me a box of brownies as a care package type thing after moving away for college. I don't have a mini fridge in my room yet (should be coming in about a week and a half), but there's one in the common room, and my roommate said I could use one that he and a kid down the hall are using. I always hear stories though about how people will steal things out of the fridge that aren't theirs, and I don't want anyone to take these. They can last a week at room temperature, but my room averages 85-88 degrees Fahrenheit (about 29-31 Celsius). What can I do to make sure the brownies are good until I can freeze them?
#196155 to #196090 - anon (8 hours ago) [-]
EAt em all and store the shit in the fridge, nobody will steal shit.
User avatar #196145 to #196090 - dovahnon (9 hours ago) [-]
mini cooler? or lunchbox type thing?
User avatar #196220 to #196145 - thedudeistheman (5 hours ago) [-]
Sorta like a mini cooler. More square, a bit shorter. I ended up storing them in my friend's fridge (gave him a brownie as a thank you) and I'll move them over once the actual fridge gets here.