Upload
Highest Rated Newest
Latest users (2): nigalthornberry, svenninja, anonymous(26).
Anonymous comments allowed.
87 comments displayed.
#214414 - svenninja ONLINE
(2 hours ago) [-]
Hey guys!

I just bought my first PC and I'm really excited. I just installed Steam, but now I'm kinda stuck. What games would you suggest to start with? I'm fucking poor so I probably won't be able to get any right now, but it's a good start.
#214417 to #214414 - charizarddad
(1 hour ago) [-]
steam summer sale is going on. look out for whats cheap (they have an under $5 section). terraria is one of my favorite games of all time. im playing killing floor 2 right now. i would give you more but im tired. also this is my go to site for games g2a.com
#214415 to #214414 - anon
(1 hour ago) [-]
Look at the free section first. Then go and get your favorites.

The games I find myself playing over and over are skyrim, witcher 3, bioshock.
#214413 - brownskin ONLINE
(3 hours ago) [-]
Who else has that one "friend" that turns everything negative?

I was just having a conversation about how Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is one of the greatest films ever made and they come in and start talking about how Sean Connery should be in prison for beating his wife and how it's a horrible film because of that. Then they went on about how terrible domestic violence is and shit and wife beaters should face harsher penalties. While me and my other friend are just dumbfounded.

Out of fucking nowhere
#214416 to #214413 - anon
(1 hour ago) [-]
Tell friends like that to lighten the fuck up.
#214409 - warmbuns
(4 hours ago) [-]
I'm not sure if I'm the only one that notices, but there's been a lot of joking and meme's of people saying "IDGAF if you kill me, I'm already dead inside" and a run on of jokes about wishing they'd rather be dead. Are those people like, lowkey depressed? Or what's up with that?
#214412 to #214409 - anon
(3 hours ago) [-]
some are but some are just doing it because it's one of the popular jokes at the moment.
#214408 - warmbuns
has deleted their comment [-]
#214407 - anon
(6 hours ago) [-]
How does one take the initiative when there's literally nothing to do? I started a new job recently, today being the end of my first week. Well two days ago my boss over the phone started ragging on me, saying I need to quit standing around, and bla bla. To clarify this I only stand around when there's literally nothing to do. Anytime I've known there needs to be work done, I did it. It's just it's the kind of job where the "work" takes at best 30-45 minutes, and I mean for the whole day, so each hour usually has around 5-10 minutes of stuff to do, and then I sweep up any mess that's made, wash dishes, etc. I do admit I sometimes need to stretch, because I have back problems. In all seriousness though, what kind of initiative am I supposed to be taking?
#214400 - loomiss ONLINE
(12 hours ago) [-]
I need some solid advice here, I am from Minnesota and on the 28th of May I received a speeding ticket. The weird thing is, for the last week and a half or so I've check online and over the phone almost everyday and it hasn't appeared in the system. I easily have enough to pay it but I can't find it. I have tried to get a gold of and actual person who can help me over the phone but I never seem to be put in contact with anyone. The only other paying option is through the mail but I don't even know how much my ticket costs...
What do I do? Do i need to go into like the courts and explain this, or where do I goto get this sorted out? It needs to be paid in 3 days or ill be in trouble I guess...
HELP PLS SRS
#214401 to #214400 - Minnesota
(12 hours ago) [-]
Through what means did you receive the ticket?
#214402 to #214401 - loomiss ONLINE
(10 hours ago) [-]
I was pulled over speeding on the highway and had it handed to me.
#214403 to #214402 - Minnesota
(9 hours ago) [-]
Did you call only the number on the ticket itself?
#214404 to #214403 - loomiss ONLINE
(9 hours ago) [-]
I've searched my license number and citation number over the phone and online.
Their automated message says "if you have received it within the last 10 days it may not be processed yet" or something like that. But it has been like 4 weeks.
#214405 to #214404 - Minnesota
(9 hours ago) [-]
You might need to physically go to the courthouse to get things straightened out. From there, you should be able to speak to someone and find out the situation with you citation. Are you able to pay for it right now?
#214406 to #214405 - loomiss ONLINE
(7 hours ago) [-]
I don't even know how much it is. There isnt a court date on my citation either
#214410 to #214406 - Minnesota
(4 hours ago) [-]
Go there anyway just so you can talk person-to-person about this and discuss what needs to be done.
#214392 - lecorbi
(06/25/2016) [-]
Split up with gf (6 year relationship, since I was 17) some hours ago. She is beautiful and an amazing person, but it's been months, maybe even a few years that I feel we shouldn't be together, and this year that feeling grew and didnt abandon my mind at all, so after a 'should-we-split-no-we-shouldnt' rollercoaster this past week today I gathered the courage and did it. It was quite a shock for her and tasted like dying inside.

We study in different cities and things were kinda cool during weekends when we saw each other, but immediately after leaving her I felt a crippling emptiness and overall sadness, every damn time, and the sensation I had to be by myself to experience new things and learn to feel good alone to get that straight started to haunt me more and more everyday.

I fear to have made a gigantic mistake, but it's too soon to tell. She is so hurt and mad at me. I feel like a pile of egocentric shit and feel terrified of the thought of having done something that there's a big chance I can't fix. She is a person I care deeply, and thinking about having hurt her the way I did is very very bad.

I don't even know what I want you guys to tell me. But please, tell me something

#214398 to #214392 - chineseeggrollnuts
(13 hours ago) [-]
If you feel like that is because you love her, I seriously think that you may come back and talk wt her about the things that make you took that decision. So you guys can fix it together, give you and her the opportunity to be happy. Communication is the most important thing in a relationship. Yes of course she probably don't want to see you or talk wt you because is not easy that your husband or boyfriend leaves you like if he doesn't care, but if she is sad and mad is because she loves you, and trust me she will forgive you. Just be patient and take care of her. Hope the best for you guys!
#214399 to #214398 - lecorbi
(13 hours ago) [-]
#214397 to #214392 - focalanemo
(15 hours ago) [-]
Sooo, because you didn't like the feeling of being alone you broke up with her? Really odd. Anyway there is nothing to fix, you just broke up and it's over.
#214393 to #214392 - sugoi
(23 hours ago) [-]
I would call you a selfish weenie.
It's obvious, veeeery obvious, that every relationship has it's ups and downs, that doesn't mean happy and sad but exciting and boring. If you want a lasting relationship you gotta be able to handle the boring part and realize a relationship isn't an exciting thing 24/7.

But you broke up with her and over being sad when she isn't there which is just ironic so I guess it's too late now.

Good luck with your life buddy because you blew it.
#214391 - UNIQUELOL
(06/25/2016) [-]
Is the South Korean president not liked ?

If so, what has she done to be criticized ?
#214388 - vortix
(06/25/2016) [-]
i just finished conversation with Amazon . i bought a 600$ pen display monitor that turned out to be defective. they decided that i should give the monitor to charity and they will give me a full refund.

question is, how the hell do i give someone a pen display monitor as charity? i cant sell it because its defective . and i cant give its worth of money charity because well. it wouldn't be a refund if i did that .
what do ?

they are not demanding of me any proof that i gave it away, which causes my evil senses to tingle and that not good.
#214396 to #214388 - kylereed
(17 hours ago) [-]
Give it to good will
#214394 to #214388 - sugoi
(23 hours ago) [-]
Give it to a family member.
That counts as charity probably.
#214389 to #214388 - foreveranonymous
Thrift store?
#214380 - kothaex
So I ate shit today
off my bike, lost two teeth, and another half
also tore some skin dangerously close to my eye thank fuck it wasn't closer

oh well
point is
my half tooth is incredibly sensitive bc of the nerve or whatever and I'm not going to a dentist until the week
breathing literally makes my tooth ache like eating ice cream

how can I 'protect' it while I'm waiting to go get them sorted
#214383 to #214380 - inuares
(06/25/2016) [-]
Dude, the sooner you get in, the better. till you can get in, keep your mouth shut (unless you need to speak to someone) and breathe through your nose. Also, expect that nerve to need to come out later. Root canals suck,
#214386 to #214383 - kothaex
Click to show spoiler
what amazes me is how fucking easily the other two came out. No pain, bleeding stopped hours ago.
I think they don't run on weekends? Gotta make an in-advance appointment too

these are my front teeth btw so i'm an (uglier) fucker now great
unfortunately i'm blessed with tight nose holes or whatever, nose breathing is difficult for me

remaining tooth split front to back so the back side is exposed instead of it just being a small surface on the bottom
#214387 to #214386 - inuares
(06/25/2016) [-]
ah dude, you have my simpathy. I broke my front tooth back in 4th grade. Also, you'd look better with a fuller beard.
#214390 to #214387 - confusedasian
(06/25/2016) [-]
He should just shave it and cut his hair differently to be honest.
#214395 to #214390 - kothaex
(22 hours ago) [-]
fair point
i'm planning on it but I don't like change
inuares
this is the best I can do tbh
I have only shaved like 3 times, I've really been forcing this beard but I can barely grow one
#214378 - anon
(06/24/2016) [-]
Is it weird to wear cologne everyday? I'm thinking about buying some mild cologne for everyday use that keeps me smelling fresh but doesn't have too much of a scent to it. I feel showering/deodorant has enough smell to it as is.
#214385 to #214378 - sugoi
Yes it is.
Cologne is normally for special occasions, wearing it everyday is bizarre and less special.

Also cologne is expensive and you don't get that much so wasting it every day is well... wasting it.
#214384 to #214378 - inuares
(06/25/2016) [-]
Both sexes like it when you smell nice. Wearing anything that does so is great.
#214374 - shadowkingdr
(06/24/2016) [-]
Steam sale on,
everything I want is at least 40% off
BUT IM FLAT BROKE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
#214379 to #214374 - anon
(06/25/2016) [-]
do you want any games for 1.39 or under?
#214381 to #214379 - shadowkingdr
(06/25/2016) [-]
sadly not but thanks for offering
#214382 to #214381 - anon
(06/25/2016) [-]
Alright. Sorry I couldn't help ya. Posting as anon so nobody begs me for shit.
#214371 - anon
(06/23/2016) [-]
I just graduated high school and honestly I'm lost. I'm starting college in August, but I'm just taking core classes (math, english, etc). I don't know what I want to do with my life. I don't know what I'm good at, because really I'm not good at anything. My parents tell me to chase a career in what interests me, but I don't know what I'm interested in. I have a part time job in a retail store and I've spent all my free time either studying for class or browsing the internet. I don't have any real skills. What the hell do I do? I've tried taking up a few hobbies over the past month like archery, learning guitar/piano, painting, but nothing ever keeps my attention for more than a week or two. Please help
#214376 to #214371 - anon
Reply -1
(06/24/2016) [-]
Fake it until you make it fam. If you don't want to go to college, just get a technical degree in 2 years. If you do want to go to college, go into STEM. If you don't want to go to college, just become a plumber or something and start your own business.
#214373 to #214371 - sineztro
Reply -1
(06/24/2016) [-]
Go to your advisor and tell them they'll have you take a test to determine it
#214361 - smartythechicken
are goatees cringe?
#214366 to #214361 - swaggerfiend
Reply +7
(06/23/2016) [-]
Anything can be cringe if it doesn't fit you
#214364 to #214361 - sugoi
Reply +5
(06/23/2016) [-]
depends on the rest of your face
#214360 - ericarthurblair ONLINE
(06/23/2016) [-]
so i'm done with school soon and want to to go to university not americanafterwards, so im now trying to figure out what to do there. so i would like to know which factors i should consider when choosing? Im stuck picking between Mechanical Engineering very good job prospects where i am and i have some intrest in the field but not necessarily talent and Computational linguistics the field im overall interested in the most but im not sure about the job prospects . Are there any other factors to my choice i could consider to pick one? both of them are at the same university and being able to attend, in terms of money and reachability aren't an issue
#214377 to #214360 - anon
(06/24/2016) [-]
I'm in mechanical engineering in America, it's a lot of work but it's rewarding imo. I could never do anything like linguistics though, so I'd go with ME just because the pay is better and I feel like it's more rewarding.
#214338 - glasswall
Are you happy?
#214411 to #214338 - warmbuns
(4 hours ago) [-]
it's been a while... a long while.
#214375 to #214338 - alexanderburns
(06/24/2016) [-]
#214370 to #214338 - herecomesjohnny
(06/23/2016) [-]
literally the only problem in my life is that i'm not getting laid. In every other aspect i'm the happiest i've ever been in my life.
#214368 to #214338 - charizarddad
(06/23/2016) [-]
2 years ago i had no friends, no money, nowhere to go, was failing school, no knowledge or skills. I was very depressed. Then i got a job and that has all gone uphill and ive graduated. im still feeling a lot of pressure, but im much better mentally than i was then.
#214367 to #214338 - swaggerfiend
(06/23/2016) [-]
At this current moment it's incredibly boring, but on a larger scale, I'm very satisfied
#214358 to #214338 - sugoi
pretty darn happy
#214357 to #214338 - rokkai
(06/23/2016) [-]
no. if it was me from 2-3 years ago, i'd be going nuts but no.
#214355 to #214338 - anon
Reply +2
#214345 to #214338 - welliguessitsaname
No. Trying.
#214346 to #214345 - glasswall
(06/23/2016) [-]
What would take to make you happy?
#214349 to #214346 - welliguessitsaname
(06/23/2016) [-]
If I knew, then maybe I would be happy. I don't know, maybe if I could be with the women I loved or if my friends cared more about me.
#214351 to #214349 - glasswall
(06/23/2016) [-]
Well, try making some other friends. How? Go to social activities like that you like (ej: if you like manga try going to japanese classes) so you most certainly meet new interesting people. Cant help you with the girl one cause I dont know the details but, dont sweat it, there are plenty of fish in the sea.
#214354 to #214351 - welliguessitsaname
(06/23/2016) [-]
I don't like anything enough to attend an event for it.
#214342 to #214338 - ifailedmyact
(06/23/2016) [-]
On a scale of 0 to 3, I'd say a 2.
#214344 to #214342 - glasswall
Why not a 3?
#214347 to #214344 - ifailedmyact
(06/23/2016) [-]
To me, reaching my 3 would be going to college/University, getting a degree in a field I enjoy, landing a great job, and being financially stable and comfortable in life, as well as making sure my partner also achieves these goals and we're both happy together.

It would have to be all of those. But they're subject to change.
#214348 to #214347 - glasswall
(06/23/2016) [-]
Thats a common and yet very difficult goal you`ve got there, but go for it!
#214350 to #214348 - ifailedmyact
I'll definitely try.

Are you happy?
#214352 to #214350 - glasswall
(06/23/2016) [-]
Am not, but I cant do nothing to fix it. So I preffer trying to fix other people problems.
#214353 to #214352 - ifailedmyact
(06/23/2016) [-]
Would you say helping others, in a way, makes you happy?
#214365 to #214353 - glasswall
Yeah, something like that
#214336 - anon
(06/23/2016) [-]
There's this girl I've been seeing for a few weeks now and I'd like to get serious with her but there's one thing that bothers me that might be a deal breaker.

She's a firefighter and everyone she works with is a guy. I've been warned about women who only hang out with guys on here before and that what's made me paranoid. She hasn't shown interest in any of the guys she works with but I'm more worried about the other way around, if one of the guys starts to show interest in her.

Do I tell her this? I don't want to look stupid bringing this up to her if it's nothing.
#214372 to #214336 - minutes
(06/23/2016) [-]
If she just hangs out with a lot of guys a lot or works with them it's ok. But if she has that one best friend she denies having feelings for.. run. Especially if she is oblivious to the fact that he's hitting on her or something like that
#214341 to #214336 - glasswall
(06/23/2016) [-]
First dont tell her that, bad idea, second, are you totally sure she digs you? Third, dont be insecure, who cares if she works in a sausage festival all the time? If things work out that wont be a problem, dont think about it.
#214339 to #214336 - ifailedmyact
(06/23/2016) [-]
Well, if she doesn't show any interest, then at least you should feel a bit more safe. It doesn't matter if another man anywhere, let alone the workplace, shows interest. If she's committed to you, then she further her relationship outside of work with any man. Really, it depends on her.

But I'd say, generally, it wouldn't bother her depending on how deep your relationship is with her if you asked her about how it is at work. You can ask her how she's being treated there. If to her it appears someone is chasing after her tail.

But in all honesty, if she her main circle of friends outside of work isn't all guys, and it's mostly you or her close friends, then don't worry too much. I know what it's like to work with a girl that constantly says "I'm better friends with a guys than with girls because bla bla bla...". You definitely want to avoid a girl like that if you're looking for something serious. Oh boy... Avoid it so hard.. So hard my friend.
#214340 to #214339 - ifailedmyact
(06/23/2016) [-]
Then she wouldn't further her relationship with another man outside of work*
#214333 - thedrgonzo ONLINE
(06/22/2016) [-]
Gents, I may have been catfished... Pray for me
#214356 to #214333 - nockae
Story?
#214335 to #214333 - anon
(06/23/2016) [-]
Didn't waste any money on them I hope.
#214343 to #214335 - thedrgonzo ONLINE
(06/23/2016) [-]
I may have made money actually
#214359 to #214343 - sugoi
(06/23/2016) [-]
I guess things turned out better than expected.
#214330 - dsoapdropp
(06/22/2016) [-]
Any1 got tips for being in a club or going to a party (i.e. dancing, drinks...)
#214337 to #214330 - anon
(06/23/2016) [-]
Don't drink anything you don't know what's in it.

Don't carry more than 30 buck in cash. Enough to get you through the night but not enough to really sink you if you lose it.

Always go with at least one good friend you can trust.

Carry condoms, even if you know you won't need them.

This is something I've started doing because it's useful to me, I have a piece of paper with part of my address and my roommate's number on it just in case things get too out of hand and someone needs to know who they can call to help me or call for my exact address. Don't put your full address like leave out any apartment numbers, just in case you lose the paper.
#214331 to #214330 - swaggerfiend
(06/22/2016) [-]
Skip the tedious drinking and just bring a bottle of alcohol you can drink from. If you drink responsibly and don't pass out, the tipsiness should do the rest.
#214308 - flaminphoenix
(06/22/2016) [-]
Ma's getting tired of her miserable job and wants to do something at home, maybe on the computer. Any tips guys?
#214309 to #214308 - coolfuzzy
(06/22/2016) [-]
My mom worked from home for like six years, I think it was something related to workers comp cases or something.
#214329 to #214309 - flaminphoenix
(06/22/2016) [-]
What kind of education or skills do you need to have for it?
#214362 to #214329 - coolfuzzy
(06/23/2016) [-]
Not entirely sure, she went to nursing school but I don't think she completed it.