x
Click to expand
Latest users (1): zarnvendk, anonymous(14).
#192923 - voiic (1 hour ago) [-]
soo i'm 19

my parents will have there 25th anniversary in a month and they're gonna go to las vegas for a second honeymoon.

they asked if i wanted to join but im not sure, since the legal age to drink and gamble is 21 over there,

is it worth it to still go with them? or should i wait (we're going with the whole family in 5 years anyway)

ofc its a free vacation but if i dont go i got a house to myself for 2 weeks and that could be fun too.

kisses
-voiic
#192924 to #192923 - anon (1 hour ago) [-]
There are tons of shows in Las Vegas you can go see that you don't need to be 21 for. Check the main tourist site for Las Vegas and it should list shows and times. Then you can see if there are enough shows that you want to see to warrant going with your parents.
#192925 to #192924 - voiic (1 hour ago) [-]
yeahh i know there is alot to do the problem is i like partying and i cant even go out in America for another 2 years.

and if i go to the show and do all the tourist attractions there will still be time where my parents are gambling or having there special night where i'll be stuck at the pool (and honestly fuck pools)
#192917 - anon (2 hours ago) [-]
so I have a friend who was dating a guy for a few months and then she accidently got pregnant. She sat down with him to discuss options and said he wanted her to abort because he was actually married and didn't want his wife to know. She dumped him and she wanted an abortion to because she wasn't ready so that's all fine.

But had he wanted her to keep it because he wanted the kid but he wouldn't want his wife to know about the child, do you think it would be wrong for her to abort still? Morally not legally. Because it is half his but he's also a cheating lying scumbag, but does that take away his voice in what happens to a potential child of his?
#192926 to #192917 - anon (38 minutes ago) [-]
Well, humans throughout history were born in shitty and terrible circumstances. So that doesn't really factor in. The kid would probably have food, clothing, and shelter so that's great. Though I am more of the way of thinking that abortion is just morally wrong in general. I don't think the circumstances themselves warrant an excuse to abort it.
#192918 to #192917 - anon (2 hours ago) [-]
It's wrong, what kind of fucked up parents does a kid need, he won't even admit his affair to his wife. He wants to raise a kid without his wife knowing, what fucked up sit com is that
User avatar #192911 - muchname ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
my snare drum has the most annoying resonance. I've shoved a towel in it and tuned it all the round, as well as doing the toilet paper and tape trick to muffle it a little. Help pls drummers
#192913 to #192911 - anon (3 hours ago) [-]
Drum is kill.
Buy drum that isn't kill.
User avatar #192914 to #192913 - muchname ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
User avatar #192899 - priestofkarp (4 hours ago) [-]
My 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend is in a month and I want to get her something hella cool. I have some ideas, but other suggestions would be nice if you guys have any. She's into a lot of different anime/manga, especially Tegami Bachi and Black Rock Shooter, she loves punk music and practically worships Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance, along with bands like All Time Low, her favorite TV shows are Adventure Time, Steven Universe, and Avatar the Last Airbender, and she loves pretty much anything Japanese.
#192908 to #192899 - prominant ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
lmao at that anon comment oi nah get her some concert tickets and food, probably some clothes with some of the things she likes on it that actually look wearable too?
User avatar #192909 to #192908 - priestofkarp (4 hours ago) [-]
All time low is doing a concert nearby along with some weaboo band she likes, but she'll be out of state for a few days, including the day of the concert
#192910 to #192909 - prominant ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
Maybe take her to a concert, as in, a concert that she can attend but maybe it's not so nearby; if that makes sense?
User avatar #192912 to #192910 - priestofkarp (4 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, I'll have to see what's nearby
#192903 to #192899 - anon (4 hours ago) [-]
a handgun to kill herself with
User avatar #192892 - vetis (5 hours ago) [-]
I'm working on a final where I need to plan a two-hour cocktail and hors d'oeuvre party, based around an Irish event of my choice [I figured the easiest would be a wedding]. For this I need to come up with some hors d'oeuvres, a soup, sandwich, salad, and charcuterie platter. Of course, not all of it has to be of Irish origin, but I need to incorporate the feeling of Ireland into them such as traditional spices, meats, and such.

What are some ideas of items to add to the menu, or traditional Irish ingredients I can use to put an Irish spin on pre-existing recipes?
#192898 to #192892 - anon (4 hours ago) [-]
Also for irish ingredients. Using lamb is must.
#192897 to #192892 - anon (4 hours ago) [-]
Boxty, shepard's pie, something with a whisky in it like whisky cake, lamb stew.
User avatar #192901 to #192897 - vetis (4 hours ago) [-]
Whisky cake would be interesting but the traditional Irish wedding cake is some sort of fruit cake with nuts, I forget the specifics. Perhaps a whisky sauce though, for some of the hor d'oeurves. Lamb stew is certainly a consideration for the soup. Thanks mate.
#192905 to #192901 - anon (4 hours ago) [-]
Np
User avatar #192895 to #192892 - braveblue (4 hours ago) [-]
Pizza.
User avatar #192885 - tjkskateboarder (8 hours ago) [-]
Alright so here's the thing. For my junior year in high school I managed to fall in love for the first time with a senior. As August approaches we continue to fall deeper in love as she prepares to go to college two and a half hours away. We have agreed to try and make it work but im nervous. This girl is the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I could list all the reasons why but thats not why im here. I want to know if you guys think its worth it? and if so, how can i make it work? how often should i visit? Im not worried about her cheating, I trust her completely. I dont really have a choice not to
#192896 to #192885 - anon (4 hours ago) [-]
awwww. this is sad to read. we've seen this so many times, ultimately it's probably not going to work out, and when you get to college next year you'll probably find out why.
#192893 to #192885 - prominant ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
two and a half hours is nothing, like it's literally nothing, it'd be different if you guys were in different timezones but yo that's totally workable. Go for it
#192891 to #192885 - hitlersyouth (6 hours ago) [-]
it wont last, a long distance relationship is not a relationship
User avatar #192887 to #192885 - schurftinator (7 hours ago) [-]
long distance is tough, but it can definitely be done if both put enough effort in it. What I found important is to always have a next meet up date to look forward to (so after each trip, plan the next one immediately) so it doesn't feel like you won't be seeing each other 'for a long while', you'll just not be seeing each other for 3 weeks or something.
And I personally found that it is also important to keep up your own life next to your relationship. If you HAVE to skype every evening and can never go out with other friends without feeling guilty, you just make yourself more miserable with the situation than you already are.
But 2 and a half hour isn't even that far, you could visit weekends often!

But those are just what works for me! Both me and my bf travel often, and often several months at a time. Right now we're both addicted to Heroes of the Storm and play that together online several evenings a week, so it's nice to be able to do something fun together without just being bored over skype. So find something that works!
#192869 - dehumanizer (9 hours ago) [-]
H.....help....
User avatar #192876 to #192869 - haydentheviking ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
oh my your back

HOw can i help you
#192877 to #192876 - dehumanizer (8 hours ago) [-]
send me cyanide pills through the mail
#192880 to #192877 - haydentheviking ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
Ayt fam

got you
#192881 to #192880 - dehumanizer (8 hours ago) [-]
or just send me your newest mixtape while i cover myself in gasoline
User avatar #192882 to #192881 - haydentheviking ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
I will make a mixtape in your name dont worry. You will be great man dont worry about it
#192871 to #192869 - minutes ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
What happened?
#192872 to #192871 - dehumanizer (8 hours ago) [-]
i saw my oneitis and her bf today, got what i could only describe as a PTSD trigger, exploded in a fireball of anger, now i am an ash of sorrow

things were going good the last couple of days... its been 2 years yet i still want to kill myself remembering what happened
#192874 to #192872 - minutes ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
What do you mean you exploded in a fireball of anger? What did you do?
#192875 to #192874 - dehumanizer (8 hours ago) [-]
nothing really, i squeezed a plastic milk cup till it broke, thats not really the point, i wanna get gassed and die
#192878 to #192875 - minutes ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
Keep yourself busy. If you have no time to overthink, you'll forget about it faster. Sitting around without anything to do is cancer for everyone.
#192879 to #192878 - dehumanizer (8 hours ago) [-]
its been two years, i have been buisy but its impossible to forget with all the constant triggers and the actual threat of meeting her in person, idk im afraid i'll try to strangle her or something
#192915 to #192879 - anon (3 hours ago) [-]
Dude. You need to move.
Find a job in a town far away.
Work on bringing down that God tier level of autism.
Distance yourself from trouble and forget about it.
#192883 to #192879 - minutes ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
Anger can be usefull. I used to be a lot like you, extremly pissed all the time. I did a lot of sports.
#192884 to #192883 - dehumanizer (8 hours ago) [-]
But im usualy not angry at all, just now and its happenign again and no one is here to help or understand me no one can im doomed to feel this way till the rest of my life, i was pritty ok last week but today is just gloom
#192888 to #192884 - minutes ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
everyone has bad days. Try to relax a little, tomorrow it will be better already.
#192889 to #192888 - dehumanizer (6 hours ago) [-]
HOW, JUST HOW? WHAT IF I GO OUTSIDE AND MEET HER?
User avatar #192870 to #192869 - schurftinator (9 hours ago) [-]
what's up?
#192873 to #192870 - dehumanizer (8 hours ago) [-]
>>> #192872
#192858 - anon (14 hours ago) [-]
I keep trying to go to sleep at night, but no matter how long I wait, I am terrified. I never lost my fear of the dark that most children get, and even when the lights are on, if I look at my door, I am even more terrified from the thought of it opening, even though it's closed and I know that the door is locked. I want to crawl into a corner and cry.
Wat do?

User avatar #192904 to #192858 - alexanderburns ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
Crawl into a corner and cry
#192861 to #192858 - ohhh (12 hours ago) [-]
Well seeing as you put a empty spoiler there like the piece of shit you are i am now going to tell you to go to hell.
User avatar #192859 to #192858 - supahsayin (14 hours ago) [-]
At this point I just wait for morning time, and go to sleep at 8-11 AM or so, and wake up at around 1-3 PM
User avatar #192860 to #192859 - supahsayin (14 hours ago) [-]
Oh shit, just noticed, that first comment is also me. idk how I clicked as anon
#192834 - anon (17 hours ago) [-]
a serious question. im not sure how the law in the US works but i was wondering what happens if a man got raped by an under age girl. say a 12 year old drugged and raped a 25 year old, what does the justice system do? do they punish the guy for having sex with an under age girl??
User avatar #192919 to #192834 - hoponthefeelstrain (2 hours ago) [-]
if he can prove he was drugged and that the 12 yr old did it with intent to rape he wont be punished. But it's kind of hard to believe so his name will probably be dragged through the mud
User avatar #192845 to #192834 - alexanderburns ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
It happened to thebestpieever so maybe he can tell you
unless of course you are thebestpieever and you're still unsure about the first time
User avatar #192833 - majormoron (18 hours ago) [-]
So my fiance just told me, very nicely just because the topic came up, that my... thing is kinda on the small side. She described it as "below average". She said she doesn't care but for some reason it is really bothering me now. Like i feel depressed almost. Can anyone give any sort of tip or clue on how to get over something silly like this?
User avatar #192922 to #192833 - whathaveyoudone ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
that's a natural reaction, you'll get over it eventually
User avatar #192920 to #192833 - hoponthefeelstrain (2 hours ago) [-]
it's nothing you can change so don't sweat it. Enjoy that she's honest with you at least. You're upset because your pride is hurt but that's normal, obviously your size isn't effecting how she feels about you.
#192862 to #192833 - minutes ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
Seriously why did she even say that? That's like one of the first rules of a girlfriend, don't make fun of your bf's dick.
User avatar #192850 to #192833 - supahsayin (15 hours ago) [-]
Practice 'Zen and the Art of Not Giving a Fuck'. In the end, you'll not only live a happier life if you stop thinking and worrying about you not fitting to the average, you'll (well, if you weren't already engaged. Good on you mate.) be attractive to more women(most women prefer you being mentally secure about yourself, than whether you can pull off Long Dick Style.) Plus, you're already engaged to someone who doesn't care about it. She loves you!
User avatar #192844 to #192833 - vortix ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
easy. wear 3 condoms during sex. jokes aside, if she really doesnt mind, than its just you making it brother you. just forget it.
#192840 to #192833 - anon (17 hours ago) [-]
Well, she's fucked bigger guys than you. Fucked, probably better guys than you. Now, many guys might not care. Some guys would, it's not something you will probably be able to get over. It's always gonna be in the back of your head. If you can live with it, good for you. If you can't, move on.

I mean seriously, what kind of retard tells her bf he's small? A manipulative power hungry whore, that's who.
User avatar #192832 - rereviven (18 hours ago) [-]
Has anyone worked at Best Buy before? I applied to be a Sales Consultant and I got a call for an interview 4 hours later.
#192841 to #192832 - anon (17 hours ago) [-]
they will literally hire anyone for sales. anything with the word sales in it is probably the worst job you can imagine. so if you want it, good for you. but most places have a program that will promote anyone who sticks with it for x amount of months or years. make sure to get it in writing though.
User avatar #192848 to #192841 - rereviven (15 hours ago) [-]
Worse than pushing carts in Wisconsin summer weather without any help from a machine?
User avatar #192849 to #192848 - rereviven (15 hours ago) [-]
While also being 15 pounds underweight plus having back scoliosis
#192900 to #192849 - anon (4 hours ago) [-]
you sit
you call
rinse and repeat.

you will probably be paid by commision, for your sake i hope you don't. lots of places do it like that depending on the sales, thankfully many also don't. so if your goal is to not do manual labor, that's the job for you. Assuming that's its not the in store one. Fuck those are terrible.
#192831 - christchan ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
Hello everyone. I dont' really need advice, but I'm really good at giving it.

I'm not a priest by any means, but if anyone wants to seek advice from a different perspective than the normal, then I can try to help that. I'm extremely religious and I'm really easy to talk to about things.

Anyway, if anyone wants advice from a pretty strong christian person then feel free to private message me.
#192916 to #192831 - anon (3 hours ago) [-]
But how can God be real if atheist neckbeards exist?
User avatar #192902 to #192831 - hirollin (4 hours ago) [-]
What particular part of Christianity do you belong to?
User avatar #192906 to #192902 - christchan ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
Roman Catholic
#192868 to #192831 - anon (9 hours ago) [-]
You're not going to reply to ever comment with an annoying anime gif, are you?
User avatar #192867 to #192831 - braveblue (9 hours ago) [-]
Welcome to the shit storm, father.
User avatar #192866 to #192831 - captainfuckitall (10 hours ago) [-]
How lovely.
#192842 to #192831 - anon (17 hours ago) [-]
good on you, christchan. board needs something non-secular.
User avatar #192827 - soopergrover (18 hours ago) [-]
I don't feel like posting a picture of myself, but I need a little bit of hair advice/help. What are some good short men's hairstyles for straight hair that won't stay down? My hair is pretty stupid where if I were to try to slick it all back, even with gel, it would puff straight up instead of staying down. This makes a lot of hairstyles difficult.
User avatar #192851 to #192827 - supahsayin (15 hours ago) [-]
www.mens-hairstyle.com/25-best-mens-short-hairstyles-2014-2015.htmlhaircutsformen.org/buzzblog/pictures-of-short-mens-haircuts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hairstyles
Protip: If you don't like something about your haircut, communicate with your barber. He's there to give you the haircut that YOU want. Feel free to ask them to modify whatever hairstyle you might choose, if you feel like you need to. www.artofmanliness.com/2010/08/25/get-the-perfect-haircut-how-to-talk-to-your-barber/
User avatar #192852 to #192851 - supahsayin (15 hours ago) [-]
I just tell my barber to cut my hair "Short on the sides, and a bit longer on the top." I'll give some pictures in a minute or so.
#192853 to #192852 - supahsayin (15 hours ago) [-]
I do a simple comb, to the right on my right, and to the left on my left side.
User avatar #192846 to #192827 - StewieGGriffin (16 hours ago) [-]
How long is your hair?
User avatar #192847 to #192846 - StewieGGriffin (16 hours ago) [-]
Both on the side and top
User avatar #192829 to #192827 - advice (18 hours ago) [-]
just keep your hair up and be a saiyan
User avatar #192830 to #192829 - soopergrover (18 hours ago) [-]
But I don't have the power to match it. I'd be a disgrace to all saiyans everywhere
#192815 - anon (20 hours ago) [-]
how do you make friends on this/?/??
User avatar #192824 to #192815 - StewieGGriffin (19 hours ago) [-]
On funnyjunk? Don't know, try blackpeoplemeet.com
User avatar #192817 to #192815 - alexanderburns ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
say things at people and watch shitty movies with them
User avatar #192814 - alexanderburns ONLINE (21 hours ago) [-]
How bad would drinking 12 cans of Iced Tea (Nestea) in a day be for a person
User avatar #192843 to #192814 - hirollin (17 hours ago) [-]
youll get fat. i mean, at 100 calories a bottle you will still be about the max amount of calories in a day.
its also mostly sugar, so rip arties hello diabeetus.
User avatar #192828 to #192814 - soopergrover (18 hours ago) [-]
RIP your bladder
User avatar #192825 to #192814 - shaunata (19 hours ago) [-]
you would have severe bouts of diuresis.
User avatar #192818 to #192814 - joshlol (19 hours ago) [-]
not great, I mean that's very high sugar I believe
#192816 to #192814 - anon (20 hours ago) [-]
u go pee pee all day
#192813 - anon (21 hours ago) [-]
I heard Mia Khalifa did a scat video is this true? I don't want sauce I just want to know
#192807 - anon (22 hours ago) [-]
Today there was an argument between male X and Female Y, i was in the middle of it. Female Y ended up channeling all of the anger to me and 2 hours later was talking with male X as if nothing had happened. While she stayed upset with me even though i didn't do anything. I even asked forgiveness for something id idn't do and she still refused. I'm now 10000000000000000% mad.
User avatar #192811 to #192807 - durkadurka (21 hours ago) [-]
> I even asked forgiveness for something id idn't do

Don't do that, have some self respect.
#192826 to #192811 - anon (18 hours ago) [-]
I regret it
User avatar #192808 to #192807 - confusedasian (22 hours ago) [-]
Tell her to go fuck herself. When ever she calms down and apologizes tell her go fuck herself. You don't need people like her in your life. No one does. Dumb bimbo wants to get mad at people for nothing.
#192810 to #192808 - ronyx has deleted their comment [-]
#192806 - crimsonhazzard (22 hours ago) [-]
people are finally learning to not take my well crafted bait. It hurts.
#192802 - karidagur ONLINE (23 hours ago) [-]
does anybody have a youtube link?
User avatar #192805 to #192803 - karidagur ONLINE (22 hours ago) [-]
thanks
User avatar #192793 - vortix ONLINE (07/31/2015) [-]
>moved out
>cat is shitting her pants.
>cat not eating , first time she hissed at me.
>cat is hiding under my bed sheet for the last 12 hours.
>cat too afraid to do anything but hide.

what do?
User avatar #192863 to #192793 - whathaveyoudone ONLINE (11 hours ago) [-]
call an exorcist, there's a ghost in your house
User avatar #192864 to #192863 - whathaveyoudone ONLINE (11 hours ago) [-]
i mean a father
User avatar #192822 to #192793 - fukkentyranitar ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
Leave her the hell alone. She needs time to get used to the new place.
User avatar #192819 to #192793 - joshlol (19 hours ago) [-]
your cat has pants?
User avatar #192821 to #192819 - vortix ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
my cat have more pants than i do.
User avatar #192794 to #192793 - ilikethisusername (07/31/2015) [-]
leave her alone. let her adapt to the new environment. keep the food and water near her. make sure the litter box is close by and convenient for her.

just don't go ANYWHERE near her. let her do her stuff. she is just freaked out because of the new environment she is placed in. she doesn't call the new place her "home" yet. so let her adapt to it by herself. don't push her at all, she'll get hungry and eat by herself.

btw your cat wears pants???? :o
#192795 to #192794 - vortix ONLINE (07/31/2015) [-]
what kind of normie do you take my cat for? of course she wear pants thats not my cat i cant stay away from my cat because im using my laptop 24/7 and best spot for me for now is my bed.
User avatar #192796 to #192795 - ilikethisusername (07/31/2015) [-]
what do you mean you can't stay away from your cat?....just......stay away from her.
User avatar #192797 to #192796 - vortix ONLINE (07/31/2015) [-]
depends on what you mean by stay away. stay away as in dont let her even see that you are in the room? if thats what you mean, than its pretty much impossible atm.
User avatar #192835 to #192797 - fukkentyranitar ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
Leave.
Her.
The.
Fuck.
Alone.
Try not to cross paths with her is possible. Thats an easy way to end up getting sliced up.
User avatar #192837 to #192835 - vortix ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
nah. she is the nicest cat i have every come across. its been two years and she never attacked me even when shes stressed.
User avatar #192838 to #192837 - fukkentyranitar ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
Don't be on that white people shit. Just give the cat some space fam.
User avatar #192839 to #192838 - vortix ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
fine nigga, i was going to do it anyway. chill
User avatar #192799 to #192797 - ilikethisusername (07/31/2015) [-]
nonono. i meant just don't go close to her. like don't try to touch her or pet her at all. just let her be. that's what i mean