Upload
Newest
Online User List [+] Online: (1): vixvaporrub, anonymous(3).
asd
#218144 - anon
(18 minutes ago) [-]
i'm sad, what do?
#218142 - braindeadmetalhead
(1 hour ago) [-]
What do you do when you're complete shit at everything you do?
#218143 to #218142 - alexanderburns
(1 hour ago) [-]
The same things I do every day, I guess
#218140 - anon
(4 hours ago) [-]
What would a man take along with a bottle of Jack to wind up dead relatively painlessly? No firearms on hand, much as I'd like.
#218141 to #218140 - sugoi
(2 hours ago) [-]
A plastic bag.
#218139 - baronbrixius
has deleted their comment [-]
#218126 - hoaxfourtyfour
(09/28/2016) [-]
Should I go to college to learn about something i'm passionate about, or go to college for something that will set me up for a job that has a more gracious pay?
#218138 to #218126 - drhoffable
Reply +1
(12 hours ago) [-]
never put all your eggs in one basket, get a degree in liberal arts or something similar and apply for your dream job, and if it falls through, you can still apply to other job types.
#218134 to #218126 - burpy
Reply +1
(14 hours ago) [-]
Both. You'd better be interested in the subject you want to study for good results, but also figure out if it's useful so that you won't just get a piece of paper after a few years of work.
#218133 to #218126 - tikitaco
(16 hours ago) [-]
Source on the gif?
#218135 to #218133 - serhiy
Reply +1
(13 hours ago) [-]
the taking of deborah logan
#218131 to #218126 - sugoi
Reply +1
(20 hours ago) [-]
Depends but most of the time it's pay.
But there are obvious cases like don't go for passion if you're passionate about gender studies but go with passion if it's in STEM or something that's worthwhile.
#218130 to #218126 - notgayinathreeway
(20 hours ago) [-]
Depends, is what you love doing something creative?
#218127 to #218126 - lgninjaleetful
(09/28/2016) [-]
I dont believe degrees have much worth anymore

most degrees anyway
#218124 - kunterz
(09/28/2016) [-]
I'm thinking of leaving my job because of an injury, I can hardly stand for more than 30 minutes and I work as a cashier at Popeyes, it's been about a week and a half since I gave them a medical notice. I still live with my parents at the current moment so I don't have any kinds of bills to worry about, I'm just worried about working there since I probably won't be able to work long enough for two weeks.

I don't have any bad relationships with any of my coworkers or boss but... I'd also prefer to leave the workplace too and I feel as if this is an opportunity to leave it, I just don't know how to go about it.
#218123 - anon
(09/28/2016) [-]
ive been fucking up so much lately

my whole life just feels like i have very little worth

My fucking car gets broken into, ive been doing bad in college and i have no motivation to do anything, despite wanting more out life, everything about me is failure

I just want to sit down and do nothing

what can i do

Killing myself would be so easy, but i dont want to betray my family. I dont even know why they like me, im so boring, i dont do anything with anyone, i have no worth. I wish my family would just denounce me and hate me so i can just end it without feeling like im betraying them
#218114 - brolylssj
(09/27/2016) [-]
Yo, asking on advice because I don't know where else to go.
I keep having FJ posts send me to a site called Adhexia.com .
From what I've researched, it seems like a mostly scam business, but it's for putting adds on websites.
I don't run a website, I just dick around on here.
Anyone know whats going on?
#218121 to #218114 - zombifier
(09/28/2016) [-]
i keep getting redirects to shit like that too
I do a virus scan and it comes up with nothing so idk
#218115 to #218114 - brolylssj
(09/27/2016) [-]
In the time it took me to type that, two open FJ tabs changed to that website.
#218116 to #218115 - nigerianprince ONLINE
(09/27/2016) [-]
You most likely have a virus, restore your computer or look up how to remove the virus
#218129 to #218116 - brolylssj
(23 hours ago) [-]
Malwarebytes keeps coming up with nothing. And it's only when I'm using Funnyjunk.
#218113 - epicextreme
(09/27/2016) [-]
how many people have you shared these lines with?
far too many for me
#218125 to #218113 - lgninjaleetful
ha, friends

#218120 to #218113 - rokkai
(09/28/2016) [-]
i have several. my best friend's been dating with this girl for over 2 years and they're pretty serious. i can't wait to join their wedding. another one of my very good friend is in a relationship of almost 4 years too. others are just hanging around.

we were just a bunch of highschoolers damnit. now the university graduation is one or two year away from everybody. i fucking hate getting old.
#218117 to #218113 - charizarddad
(09/28/2016) [-]
i had two online friends i called my best friends. i already lost relations with one, and now im feeling like im loosing the other. shit sucks.
#218110 - anon
(09/27/2016) [-]
I have a friend who is convinced that if Trump becomes president he's going to be sent back to Mexico. I don't exactly know what his situation is but I know he's arrived legally in the United States (he said he and his mother took a plane into Texas, that sounds pretty legit). I'm really trying to help him calm down but he's convinced that he'll be deported.
Can anyone explain to me what he might be talking about? I tried asking him to explain what's going on but it really bothers him to talk about it. He hasn't done anything illegal as far as I know but I don't think that's what scaring him. I also don't know that much about being legal or green cards and undocumented, can someone explain the difference to me?
#218132 to #218110 - noobpeller
Reply +1
(18 hours ago) [-]
Maybe he flew in with his mother on a visa that has already expired and they haven't renewed or changed their status within the country, effectively making their situation an irregular one that might border on the illegal. Now the problem is that if he is in this situation and tries to apply for a change in status, people might get picky, because he has probably lived in the country illegally for some time. This possibility of getting flak for having lived on US soil illegally might scare him and his mother so much that they simply leave things the way they are, preferring a possible deportation in the future to a what they assume is an assured one today if they go to the authorities. That's the way I see it.
#218136 to #218132 - anon
(13 hours ago) [-]
That sounds like the most plausible.
I know he and his family have lived in the states for 13 years, he's even in college now and has a job, would that not count for something when applying for citizenship?
#218137 to #218136 - noobpeller
Reply +1
(13 hours ago) [-]
I lived for 9 years on my dad's work visa while staying in the US, but once that ran out, I had to go get a green card, without having a chance of getting a student or work visa to extend the period. The way I see it, unless there was some sort of exception to the 9 year rule, your friend needs to get a green card, which signals him as a US resident. The deciding factor might be if he has property in the US, and how his current situation is regarding taxes. What I might suggest is that he start informing himself as soon as possible. If he has a job and owns property in the US, I think he may have an easier path to the green card, but I can't say for sure. All I remember while doing mine is that he has to start paying income taxes both in the US and his country of origin (if he doesn't go for US citizenship) once the green card is processed, and that the process involves a lot of paperwork and a medical examination.
#218107 - focalanemo
(09/27/2016) [-]
What's the name of the angry camera guy on youtube that talks about Syrian refugees and stuff.
He is really popular here on FJ.
#218122 to #218107 - platinumaltaria
(09/28/2016) [-]
Yeah, that guy who respires, what's his name? Could you be more unspecific?
#218111 to #218107 - epicextreme
the british guy?
#218103 - haydentheviking
(09/27/2016) [-]
Ive been planning on getting this tattoo tomorrow and i just told my mother and she guilt tripped me like mad and i asked my mate who knows the artist and who im going with and im only going to know what the tattoo actually looks like on the day and its giving me some mad anxiety like what if i hate it? I dont want my mum to be right but at the same time im also quite nervous if i wont want that tattoo soon after

Really lost on what to do
#218118 to #218103 - charizarddad
(09/28/2016) [-]
i wouldnt get it. think about what you are getting. i have tattoos and i somewhat like them but you just get used to them, they lose their effect almost
#218104 to #218103 - haydentheviking
(09/27/2016) [-]
i think if i go and look at the tattoo ill make my choice on it

Just dont wanna regret it or end up hating it
#218105 to #218104 - burpy
(09/27/2016) [-]
You're probably better off not getting one. You'll look the same as you do now, with no risks of hating part of your body later on.

PS I'm not your mom I swear
#218106 to #218105 - haydentheviking
(09/27/2016) [-]
I think im gonna see how i feel in the morning i think i might cancel it, Im kinda annoyed the artist wants to keep it a suprise so i cant actually see what im getting its kinda annoying i hate surprises
#218108 to #218106 - burpy
(09/27/2016) [-]
Not knowing what kind of tattoo you're getting sounds completely stupid. If you are going to get one, make sure it's one you pick yourself and actually know you'd like.
#218109 to #218108 - haydentheviking
(09/27/2016) [-]
I know kind of what im getting but i thought i would of gotten a picture of like the sketch but they say "ill love it" but like im probs gonna get there and be like yeah nah

probs gonna call up in the morning like nah dont want it maybe ngl
#218089 - goobyman
(09/27/2016) [-]
guys... halp. I think my dad has fucking cancer.
He's been taking Bicalutamide. didn't know what it was, but it's used to treat metastasic prostate cancer.
can someone tell me any other uses?
I don't want it to be true.
#218093 to #218089 - oxidoferroso
(09/27/2016) [-]
My extensive Wikipedia knowledge tells me that, if your dad doesn't have cancer, he probably
has too much hair
has acne
is transgender and xe is in hormone therapy
is hitting early puberty
or
has had an erection more than 4 hours

I suggest you take the best course of action, ask him about it
#218094 to #218093 - goobyman
loosing his head hair since 10-15 years
no acne
not transgender
he's 52
#218095 to #218094 - oxidoferroso
(09/27/2016) [-]
Any long lasting erections you have noticed?
#218096 to #218095 - goobyman
no... :c :c :c :c
#218097 to #218096 - oxidoferroso
Reply +2
Then I'm sorry
You should confront him. I don't know what type of person your dad is, but try to not make a big deal about it, stay strong since your dad is going to need you
#218098 to #218097 - goobyman
(09/27/2016) [-]
thanks for the support man.
I'll try my best to ask... However, feeling like it doesn't exist and ignoring it seems like the better option. "if i ignore it, maybe it will go away "
#218100 to #218098 - oxidoferroso
Reply +1
(09/27/2016) [-]
Guess you are half right... If you ignore it your dad's cancer will probably go away. And your dad with it
Don't be a such a wuss, and go face it!

I don't want to give you false hope, but if they the doctors located your dad's cancer in it's early stages, it's pretty much guaranteed your dad will be disease free in 5 years (or coexisting with it, at least) www.pcf.org/site/c.leJRIROrEpH/b.5800851/k.645A/Prostate_Cancer_FAQs.htm
#218077 - knightgiver
**knightgiver used "*roll 1, Magic 8-Ball*"**
**knightgiver rolls Outlook good** Is admin the glorious leader he portrays himself to be?
#218074 - notgayinathreeway
(09/27/2016) [-]
If you have a bad habit of procrastinating, or browsing memes (which slowly turns your bloodstream into acid) you can use your adblocker, right click a main container, and block it to prevent the page from loading. You can remove the block from settings later.
#218091 to #218074 - anon
(09/27/2016) [-]
tried doing so. Problem with it is that I found out that adblock doesn't work incognito, so I started to browse memes through that channel of communication.
#218128 to #218091 - notgayinathreeway
>right click adblock
>manage extensions
>tick allow in incognito
#218079 to #218074 - burpy
(09/27/2016) [-]
oughta try it as I should get to my studies more often before I reach the point of racing the deadline
#218073 - valourinfj
(09/27/2016) [-]
I'm looking for a site to read books on. Popular books like games of thrones and what not.
#218099 to #218073 - rurik
Reply +1
(09/27/2016) [-]
Don't know about sites, but I like to download them into my phone from kickass torrents, and then open with a pdf or epub reader.
#218070 - anon
(09/27/2016) [-]
My chest has been hurting lately and I'm not sure why. I'm 21 years old and have been a 36C for a while, so it's not growing pains. I haven't been able to sleep on my stomach for a week, I've never had this problem before.
#218119 to #218070 - womanexplain
(09/28/2016) [-]
Thanks for the mention ferrettamer

My answer depends on how old you are, I'm going to shoot a guess that you're either a young adult or a teenager.
Breasts can be painful around the time of menstruation and even get lumpy at times too! Our breasts are made up of fat and a gland called the mammary gland, glands change! I've been through times in my life where my breasts have been incredibly painful, and I've been unable to lie on my chest! My breast size changes a lot too depending on my weight and I'm 21 with a cup size G. From a big breasted lady trust me, it's normal for boobies to change.
This isn't just restricted to breasts either, your nipples may at times be tender and painful for no reason too, and this may not have anything to do with pregnancy either!

If you're really worried see a doctor, I've seen my doctor countless times about breast enquiries, ask your doctor to teach you how to check your own breasts for abnormalities (using your hands to feel), this may help you feel more at ease.

Thanks for asking woman explain, proprietor of booby knowledge.
#218087 to #218070 - shenro
(09/27/2016) [-]
i've read of people feeling chest pains and then dying from a blood clot or something, so maybe it's that.
#218088 to #218087 - anon
Definitely cancer.
#218080 to #218070 - burpy
(09/27/2016) [-]
Try not sleeping on your stomach for a while. It isn't too good for you, from what I've read.

#218072 to #218070 - ferrettamer ONLINE
Reply +1
pics?
sorry i couldn't help myself, jokes come before being serious.
i, as a male, don't know much about breasts, but what part hurts? is it the skin that is sensitive or is it like a heavyness on your chest (i get this one sometimes, i think it's anxiety) or is inside your chest like your lungs or is it something that guys don't really experience? if it's the last one i'd ask somewhere better (this site is 90% male, though womanexplain might help you, idk what other grils post here) or see a doctor if you can.
#218081 to #218072 - burpy
(09/27/2016) [-]
I can't spot where he/she is implying to be female
#218083 to #218081 - ferrettamer ONLINE
Reply +1
Most guys aren't 36c
#218084 to #218083 - burpy
Reply +2
(09/27/2016) [-]
I thought that was referring to body temperature
#218085 to #218084 - ferrettamer ONLINE
(09/27/2016) [-]
Well that is a pretty good temperature to be
#218086 to #218085 - burpy
(09/27/2016) [-]
Definitely within the healthy range
#218067 - jellyman
(09/27/2016) [-]
I like girls. I want girl. How get girl?
#218101 to #218067 - rurik
(09/27/2016) [-]
Be fair, kind, loyal, lively, social and attractive.

#218102 to #218101 - rurik
Also meet girls.
#218071 to #218067 - anon
Money
#218068 to #218067 - ferrettamer ONLINE
(09/27/2016) [-]
girls love it when you send unsolicited dick pics
#218069 to #218068 - jellyman
Thank
#218065 - hamshef
Wuba luba dub dub...
#218066 to #218065 - ferrettamer ONLINE
ain't that the truth
#218050 - anon
(09/27/2016) [-]
i've been feeling pretty down for the past two or three weeks, don't exactly know the reason, so i'll just make a wall of text about what's been going on with my life.

and im very sleepy so bare with me as this text might be hard to read as it's hard for me to write.

i'm 23 and i've been dealing with shitty laptops for at least 6 to 7 years and could've killed even for a mediocre gaming pc and after realizing that my parents won't help me out, i got a part-time job which actually im happy with. and out of nowhere, this angel of a woman that is my mom's boss, comes up and says "you can use my credit card with your purchase and then pay me back monthly after you get paid" i was stunned. now i have a pretty decent pc with an i5-6500, paired with a GTX 970.

i should be fucking ejaculating all over my big ass monitor but i just don't feel like it.
i feel like there's a tunnel of emotions i should go through.

there was this girl i admired over her body for a while and now we're dating. i've never not been in those "honeymoon days" where you constantly want to be with each other. she told me she didn't like those so it's kind of weird for me. when we're alone though, it's a different story. i've never had a long relationship but i'm open for one. we're studying in the same department along with her ex which's gonna be awkward i guess. i'll try my best to not to make it so.

she's way more social than i am though, which means there are a lot of guys around her which annoys the fuck out of me not because the fact that im jealous but because some of the guys are hitting on her which makes me fucking furious.

im currently living with my parents for over a year now. i used to live on my own apartment with a flatmate. the apartment was in the city center, close to everywhere and everybody. i like to meet my friends in the blink of an eye. now i have to take an hour long of a bus ride to get there which is totally acceptable but the kick is that i live so fucking away from the city center that after 11:00 PM, there are no buses to my destination. i fucking hate being restricted about the most casual things i enjoy doing like spending time on my computer or going out/going back home. there's literally nowhere to walk around here which really upsets me the most i guess.

i really want to move out to my own place but then, my mom gotta pay for the computer which she can't right now. and i can't find a roommate right now. one of my best friend wants to leave his current roommate, and get a flat with somebody else, which is probably going to be me. he's got to get a job first though.

my family could move somewhere pretty close to my old place and yes it would be awesome to go back there, do pretty much what i used to do. it's tricky though. i value "alone times" a lot, therefore i'd rather move out with a friend rather than with my family. but it's a lot better than living in this god forsaken district of the city. and i would be living close to my girlfriend which honestly would make me feel more comfortable in terms of the "external factors" a.k.a fuccbois. although she's 2 years younger than me, she's pretty mature herself and can deal with those. i'd just want to be close to her that's all. she's gone to US without her parents permission at the age of 17 for fuck's sake. she's seen more than me and yet chose me among all those dj's cool kids with bikes etc.

and i have this very bad habit of looking down on myself. i fucking hate myself dude. i don't know why girls been into me. if i were to create a human being and be able to choose all the features, many of me wouldn't be in him. im constantly trying to change since my father is kinda ok but definetly a brute in terms of feelings if you will and i don't wanna end up like him so i keep reminding myself that i should be a better man than him.

continuing with the reply
#218051 to #218050 - anon
(09/27/2016) [-]
edit: fuck i forgot to add the spoiler, my bad.

and i failed a whole semester by just being 0.2 under the required GPA. i'll be taking a single class for this semester so that i can be a senior for the next semester. i have to take both semesters at once next year which kinda scares me but it's because im not a hardworking student. and if i try, i believe i'd pass them all as long as course times doesn't collide. extended school time doesn't bother me because it's going to be my sixth year with the school and i still don't know what the fuck am i going to do. i know my options but haven't decided them so early/regular graduation could've caused some big problems.

feel free to comment on the topic as a whole, or specifically.