hide menu

Show:   Highest Rated Newest

User avatar #164040 - cptmongtard ONLINE (58 minutes ago) [-]
Guys I kissed my best friend's girlfriend of 2 months and then cuddled with her overnight did I do a bad?
#164051 to #164040 - Womens Study Major (38 minutes ago) [-]
You sure did, wouldn't be surprised if he kool-aid manned his way into your house and bent you over the table.
User avatar #164052 to #164051 - cptmongtard ONLINE (33 minutes ago) [-]
He's my best friend he would just walk into my house. Also I lift and he doesn't, I would beat him in a fight if it ever came to it and he knows it. What basically happened was;
>All chilling out
>Watching a film
>Lying on floor
>He goes upstairs to bed
>She stays to watch film
>We get to talking
>She says they've been arguing a lot recently
>Tells me he picks arguments at her for no reason and she's gotten tired of it
>They've been on and off a few times. I knew the once but none of the others
>More talking about general shit
>Suddenly notice she's cuddling me
>No big deal I have female friends who I cuddle with
>Film finishes, turn it off, she turns to face me and I'm facing her
>Holding hands/cuddling
>She kisses me and smiles
>Asks me if I'm okay
>Yeah sure, you?
>Yeah
>More talking, ends up more kissing
#164057 to #164052 - yourinvisiblegf (26 minutes ago) [-]
you seem like a true friend
User avatar #164059 to #164057 - cptmongtard ONLINE (24 minutes ago) [-]
No no no we didn't fuck. I've been feeling shitty about it for days and he knows because I told him and we're all good but I still feel bad like I've been his friend for 8 years and I've never thought they worked together, I knew he had his reservations about her, it hasn't been a long relationship and clearly not a very good one but no matter how I justify it to myself I still feel like the world's biggest cunt
User avatar #164060 to #164059 - yourinvisiblegf (21 minutes ago) [-]
if you told him, that's more right =)

time will tell you
User avatar #164061 to #164060 - cptmongtard ONLINE (20 minutes ago) [-]
I guess so... I think he's more angry at her than me
#164039 - gayfurryalliance (1 hour ago) [-]
Hey guys, gayfurryalliance here and I'm here to say that we made a new meme called the "bowtie furry face" for all of you to enjoy! We ask for you guys to spread around the meme to give it some life because we think it's hilarious!

To dismiss the rumors that we are a shitposting account, we are here to give advice towards your problems! Comment below any problems you have in regards to your life, relationship, career etc and we will help you since at GFURco, we love all.
User avatar #164035 - thewizsam ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
hey i need some advice:

so theres this girl im willing to ask out, i know how to ask a girl out i've done it before and got the girl and shit, but this girl im afraid to ask because
1. scene the third grade, shes never left her house or had any friends
2. shes anti social when i first met her and i brought her out of her comfort zone, but now she talking this scumbag who, from stories i've heard, hurts women ... emotionally. and i don't mean " waa,waaa he broke up with me," no i mean my bestfriend was influenced by him to get drunk, and then take advantage of her. which is one of the things im trying to prevent by asking her out.
3. what do i ask a girl , if we ever go on a date or just go out (hanging out), thats been living under a rock all of her life!??!

User avatar #164043 to #164035 - cptmongtard ONLINE (56 minutes ago) [-]
You spend a day with her. A whole fucking day. When it's time for the day to be over you ask her if you want to. If you really want to, it'll come naturally. If you don't want to then don't do it. On the date talk about music, art, whatever the fuck you both like
User avatar #164033 - demonican ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
What do you guys think would be the quickest and least painful way to kill oneself?
And what do you think happens after death?
User avatar #164036 to #164033 - thewizsam ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
well before you do it wanna tell all of us what troubling you?
User avatar #164037 to #164036 - demonican ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
11 year long depression etc etc etc...
User avatar #164038 to #164037 - thewizsam ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
no..no let it out its good to cleanse the soul before doing it.
User avatar #164041 to #164038 - demonican ONLINE (58 minutes ago) [-]
I have no plans for my future, I feel like I'm living in a "fake bubble" hard to explain , I have social phobia, my head constantly feel like it's going to implode or something, all i can see for myself is either becoming a drug addict or offing myself. I'm a loner who have a hate/love to being alone. Doctors think I'm autistic, I'm constantly letting both my boss and my family down. I'm starting to get scared shitless even hanging out with my parents and/or siblings. Everyone around me judges me for not being like everyone else... I could really go on forever.
User avatar #164046 to #164041 - cptmongtard ONLINE (53 minutes ago) [-]
You don't need plans for the future. A life without surprise is a boring life, and not one anyone should live. Live right now because that's all that will ever matter. Find someone you can talk to. Really talk to. Talk to them all the fucking time. I don't care if it's your brother, cousin, mom or dad. Talk to them all day every day. Let people in, and let yourself get close to people. Nobody judges you. Nobody will ever judge you. If someone is let down by you, then they expect too much. So prove them wrong. You can outdo anyone's expectations if you put your mind to it... If you off yourself then you can't go on forever. If you don't then you can give it a fucking good try.
User avatar #164042 to #164041 - demonican ONLINE (56 minutes ago) [-]
And funny thing is I'm starting to get rather curious about what happens after death and since there's only one way to find out...
User avatar #164048 to #164042 - thewizsam ONLINE (43 minutes ago) [-]
with all your assets how much money do you have? you may have a "social phobia" but thats just a imaginary thing, usually stems off from rejection of some kind. you just have to leave your life and explore the world. get out of your "bubble" and live your life! Screw everyone! fuck 'em all but don't take that as hurting or killing one ! they're all just in your way. you have a life, you just haven't live it yet!! get out there and explore the world.
after that, you've loosened up and not so stressed.
also social phobia end when you don't feel like people reject you. it end when you say hi and say something you like about them or yourself.

and questions?
User avatar #164053 to #164048 - demonican ONLINE (32 minutes ago) [-]
I don't even have enough for food this month. They don't really reject me, it's more like a pure hatred i see burning in their eyes. If i were to leave I wouldn't want to contact anyone ever again but at the same time I couldn't do that to the select few i know actually cares. I hate the world, I hate myself, I hate humans, I hate cities, I have a strong burning hatred for everything man-made (except my computer, my one true love). I'm really just a whiny shithead...
User avatar #164054 to #164053 - thewizsam ONLINE (31 minutes ago) [-]
what are you good at?
User avatar #164056 to #164054 - demonican ONLINE (29 minutes ago) [-]
Nothing really, I've never had any real interests.
User avatar #164058 to #164056 - thewizsam ONLINE (26 minutes ago) [-]
im not trying to make a joke or anything but, try to be a blacksmith . Ever third and second world country in the world will accept a blacksmith. be that i guess... you're not giving me a lot of stuff to work with.

and if you don't want to be that, then tell me what you're good at them
User avatar #164062 to #164058 - demonican ONLINE (17 minutes ago) [-]
That's the problem, everyone says people have at least one thing they're good at. But I don't. I don't even have my own "I"
If natural selection still were a thing, I wouldn't even be here anymore.
User avatar #164063 to #164062 - thewizsam ONLINE (12 minutes ago) [-]
and then this is where the travel around the world comes in. this is the part you have to find that passion, that skill, that amazing thing you can do! you can't just sulk and give up thats the human way. you can't just give up.

like, you came here asking for advice how to kill your self, but that just can't happen because you haven't done the most important thing in human existence, finding out why you were put her, but you haven't found it yet and you need to find it!!

any questions?
User avatar #164067 to #164063 - demonican ONLINE (1 minute ago) [-]
I think life is a test for what comes after, or just a way for our souls or whatever to pass the time. Nothing we do in life is of any greater significance. So me killing myself wouldn't really matter except for to my family or at least their egofilled meatsuits. (not ego as in egoistic, more like their make-believe "I" , which to be honest is why I'm still around.
User avatar #164047 to #164042 - focalanemo (47 minutes ago) [-]
Explore the world, Try to go to different countries and different cultures, climb mountains, explore the jungle. Why would you want to take a quick route to death, there is no return and eventually we will all go there...
User avatar #164049 to #164047 - demonican ONLINE (43 minutes ago) [-]
Problem is you need money and great cojones for shit like that.
Death seems more like a great journey than the "end" to me. A journey I've been longing to go on for far too long now...
User avatar #164050 to #164049 - focalanemo (40 minutes ago) [-]
You don't have ANY money left? Even if you don't you can work in the countries you go, I know some friends who did that and they seem to be doing fine (china for example).
And I didn't say Death is the end but you will see that journey eventually
User avatar #164055 to #164050 - demonican ONLINE (30 minutes ago) [-]
Not even enough to eat the whole month.
Without money I wouldn't get anywhere, and then there's the problem of passports and visa's.
User avatar #164034 to #164033 - nigalthornberry ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
You probably go to hell for taking that way out, whether it's a real hell or a hell made by your subconscious

#164025 - Womens Study Major (1 hour ago) [-]
Is it wrong to tell this girl in Triviacrack that she looks cute? She's a random on there...
User avatar #164026 to #164025 - yourinvisiblegf (1 hour ago) [-]
women are craving for male attention
don't give your attention too easily
if you're looking for more than just giving here a compliment

but it's not wrong
#164027 to #164026 - Womens Study Major (1 hour ago) [-]
I was just going for a compliment since I'm pretty sure I have no chance of actually meeting her but if something weird does happen like she lives close to me i'll go for it
Is this okay "I know this is kinda random but I just wanted to say your pretty damn cute"
#164028 to #164027 - yourinvisiblegf (1 hour ago) [-]
i dunno, what do you prefer, shame or regrets ?
#164029 to #164028 - Womens Study Major (1 hour ago) [-]
What do you propose I say then?
User avatar #164030 to #164029 - yourinvisiblegf (1 hour ago) [-]
since it's been 22 minutes since your first post
i suggest nothing
it looks like you prefer fantaisies and regrets over the fear of failure and hurting yourself
just like most of us here

there is no magic trick or sentence
build your own experience,
if it fails, you'll be less nervous and you'll do better next time

do it, don't expect anything, that should put away some anxiety
expect only maybe just the joy to make someone happy

*results may varies as i'm not aware of what kind of people you two are
#164031 to #164030 - yourinvisiblegf (1 hour ago) [-]
ow, 30 minutes of glorious starring at the <3 LOVE OF YOUR LIFE <3
#164032 to #164031 - Womens Study Major (1 hour ago) [-]
Sent it and it worked
#164017 - Womens Study Major (3 hours ago) [-]
Be female. 15.
Grow up in super conservative family. Think Asian even though we're not.
School always main focus. Exemplary student.
Meet a guy. Oh no.
Family will basically disown me if I like him. Computer will be thrown in trash.
Be friends for 4 months. Develop feelings.
Confess feelings 6 months later. Secretly dating. Becomes serious.
Met and dating within 10 months.

My boyfriend claims that I didn't want him and I'm horrible because I didn't start dating him the moment I met him (he only wanted me for rebound at the time, so). He's using this to rationalize any bad treatment that I've gotten and will get from him. I think meeting someone and dating within a year is pretty fast? Am I wrong? (this was all several years ago. Don't fucking ask why I'm still with this asshat)
User avatar #164019 to #164017 - nigalthornberry ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Wait are you 15 now or when you met him?
He still seems like a rebounder from the way you describe it
#164020 to #164019 - Womens Study Major (2 hours ago) [-]
15 then. 20 now.
User avatar #164021 to #164020 - nigalthornberry ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
I don't really think dating you started dating that fast. My Chem teacher is getting married to a guy she's only known 6 months

And if he's constantly treating you like shit then you don't really need to be with him
#164022 to #164021 - Womens Study Major (2 hours ago) [-]
That's the thing though. He's my first everything. He knew I had no experience but berates me because I apparently neglected him by not dating him?

He thinks it's stupid that I didn't want my parents to kill me for dating.
User avatar #164024 to #164022 - nigalthornberry ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Him being your first doesn't mean he's going to be your last. Try talking to him about it and try to get him to understand your point of view at the time. Why would he be bringing this up 5 years later anyway?
User avatar #164023 to #164022 - focalanemo (1 hour ago) [-]
I hope he doesn't mean it, otherwise he is pretty retarded...
#164009 - loomiss ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
I am at college and live in a dorm with two other people.
Let's just call them A and B
Person B's speakers recently blew out (no idea how) but he assumes it was me
recently one of Person A's friends broke Person B's headphones he also is blaming me for this
His only evidence is that they are both broken but he wasn't there.
He said he may be contacting authorities if he isn't repaid in full.
Is there any reason to worry ? What should I do?
User avatar #164015 to #164009 - focalanemo (4 hours ago) [-]
Tell person B, person A's friend broke it?
User avatar #164010 to #164009 - ScottP (4 hours ago) [-]
If you didn't do it, then chances are there will be little evidence against you
User avatar #164012 to #164010 - loomiss ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
well me and Person A are the only other ones with keys to the room, is that substantial enough?
User avatar #164013 to #164012 - ScottP (4 hours ago) [-]
Not enough, because then either you or Person A could have done it. They'd need accounts of where the two of you were during the supposed time of the incident
User avatar #164016 to #164013 - loomiss ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
Okay. Sounds good.
He doesn't even know when they broke
I'm guessing he blew them out himself by accident and now is trying to get free munies
#164002 - dehumanizer ONLINE (11 hours ago) [-]
>mfw a girl's vagina is less than 6 inches deep
User avatar #164044 to #164002 - teoberry (54 minutes ago) [-]
depth dont even matter nigga if she wants your dick shes not gonna mind
#164064 to #164044 - dehumanizer ONLINE (10 minutes ago) [-]
>white knights will litteraly defend this
User avatar #164065 to #164064 - teoberry (9 minutes ago) [-]
what you mean im tryna encourage you
User avatar #164003 to #164002 - yourinvisiblegf (10 hours ago) [-]
and can double in size when aroused

what's the problem ?
1) you can't arouse a vagina
2) you sould try older vaginas
User avatar #164001 - abowlofkitkats (14 hours ago) [-]
I'm trying to find some good headphones online that aren't too pricey but still have a good output sound. The ones that cup around the ear are the ones I'm looking for. I already tried to Google it and I'm not getting much for reviews and such.
User avatar #164008 to #164001 - iceteaiceteaicetea ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
The Best Headphones Under $50: Superlux 681 & Superlux 668B I really don't know what is your limit of "too pricey" headphones. There are these, they're kinda fugly so if you're looking for something that you wanna wear outside at school, might wanna look for something else.

But these guys on vid really, really know what they're talking about.

For more pricey: www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR7506-Professional-Diaphragm

Or Audio technica ATH-M50

I can't really recommend any other headphones that fit for outside & look super neat. Maybe check just amazon top lists if none of these fit you.
User avatar #163999 - noobtankz (15 hours ago) [-]
I'm looking for an image set or a video or something of a guy at a microphone talking about how men commit suicide more than women. Then he talks about how men have it better, but they can't cry or show a lot emotion past the age of 8 or 9. Anyone got it or know where I can find it?
User avatar #164005 to #163999 - sugoi (10 hours ago) [-]
Josh Thomas Talks About Male Suicide
Shit, it was on frontpage the other day and I forgot it's name, well fuck it here's the video source.
User avatar #163996 - cattac ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
wait a sec this isnt autism borad i got tricked
User avatar #163997 to #163996 - advicedude (15 hours ago) [-]
LOL xD
User avatar #163994 - cattac ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
i'm out of smokes only vodka is back. should i kill my self or deal with it?
User avatar #164000 to #163994 - ilikethisusername (14 hours ago) [-]
deal with it.
User avatar #163983 - gabsmatags (17 hours ago) [-]
Okay, I have two things I need help with. One is college stuff, the other is bras so you're welcome to help with just one if that's all you can do.
First is college. I'm totally into environmental sciences and I want to do something that will really leave a positive impact. I wanted to pursue ecology but I just found out I suck balls at evolutionary biology (which is a required class for transfer to major in ecology at UC Davis). I'm now considering switching majors to avoid the class, any recommendations on something related and good schools for it? I was considering environmental chemistry.
And problem number two. My boobs started growing again recently and I'm afraid that if this continues, I'll outgrow all my bras (32 B here). Does anyone know a good place to buy bras in smaller sizes? I've always found bra shopping incredibly frustrating because the only bras for smaller boobs are ridiculous push ups or just plan ugly.
Thanks!
User avatar #163984 to #163983 - advicedude (15 hours ago) [-]
I wouldn't do chemistry, I'd look for a major with very good internship rates so you can get your hands dirty without too much studying. Don't be afraid to visit your school's counselor.

As for the bra thing, sports bras? I'm a dude so not much help here.
User avatar #163972 - cattac ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
I have a big alcohol problem, due to depression, what can i do to fell better?
User avatar #163985 to #163972 - advicedude (15 hours ago) [-]
Watch every episode of Naruto.
User avatar #163995 to #163985 - cattac ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
you didnt say when but i'll will in see them in the furure dont worry
User avatar #163991 to #163985 - cattac ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
thump up all my comments and i will
User avatar #163992 to #163991 - advicedude (15 hours ago) [-]
Godspeed
User avatar #163998 to #163992 - cattac ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
i'm not gonna get tricked again
#163993 to #163992 - cattac ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
you delivered, you will get a extra blessing from me.
you delivered, you will get a extra blessing from me.
#163979 to #163972 - Womens Study Major (19 hours ago) [-]
got friends?

tell them and they should support you. hang out with them.

are you in therapy?
User avatar #163981 to #163979 - cattac ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
and no i dont have a therapy yet
User avatar #163980 to #163979 - cattac ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
i got friends, but i'm the kind of person that want to be alone in this, and want my friends to think that is all is okay, i dont wanna get them involve in this.
User avatar #163973 to #163972 - sugoi (19 hours ago) [-]
Go watch MLP.
User avatar #163974 to #163973 - cattac ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
That only work in the short run, i need something that work in the long run [spoiler [/spoiler
User avatar #163975 to #163974 - sugoi (19 hours ago) [-]
Re-watch MLP.
User avatar #163978 to #163975 - cattac ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
thats a preatty smart reply but that dont help, due to the human brain cant replease a certain part with out progress that takes months
#163966 - girrafalopegis ONLINE (21 hours ago) [-]
Is there anyway to play Banjo Kazooie or Tooie on PC?
Is there anyway to play Banjo Kazooie or Tooie on PC?
User avatar #164011 to #163986 - ScottP (4 hours ago) [-]
Were the N64 games taken off of there too?
User avatar #163968 to #163966 - youngneil ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
Emulators nigga. Project 64.
User avatar #163969 to #163968 - girrafalopegis ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
Any idea where to get the games? Also, does this shit have viruses? My chrome kept crashing until I uninstalled some of the surplus downloads that came with the emulator.
User avatar #163971 to #163969 - youngneil ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
Oh, and adblock on those ROM sites might be a good idea. I'm not sure what the ads might look like, but there are probably a few of those fake "download now!" type button things.
User avatar #163970 to #163969 - youngneil ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
I get my games from emuparadise. Nice site, pretty decent download times if you decided to download larger games like Gamecube games or something, but you can only download 2 at a time I think.

I don't think I've ever gotten a virus from emulators, but some stuff on CoolROM tried to get me to download toolbars and shit. Don't download the toolbars and shit.

You need to login to view this link (USA)/39592

You need to login to view this link (USA)/39597
#163965 - Womens Study Major (21 hours ago) [-]
So, to put it simply, somebody asked if me and my girlfriend of 5 months were married (as a joke) because i said "whats yours is mine" and I accidentally said"not yet". It just slipped out of my mouth, and I'm so worried that I've creeped her and everyone else their the fuck out because they took me somewhat seriously. I've spoken to her about it and she says its "absolutely" fine but I can't get rid of this feeling that I've made myself seem a little creepy.

You know those things you say that you know will haunt you forever and pop up when you're trying to sleep and you'll just cringe so much? It was like that. I don't really know what kind of advice I want, I just needed to vent because I'm in a shit place at the moment and this hasn't helped.
User avatar #163977 to #163965 - sugoi (19 hours ago) [-]
It's only weird and creepy if you make it weird and creepy.
So stop thinking about it, if you can't accomplish that then stop talking about it or acting like you're think about it to anyone.

Just pretend it never happened unless someone else brings it up.
#163964 - Womens Study Major (22 hours ago) [-]
Fagmin banned me, wut do?
User avatar #163987 to #163964 - advicedude (15 hours ago) [-]
submit a complaint and never hear back.
User avatar #163976 to #163964 - sugoi (19 hours ago) [-]
fap
User avatar #163960 - cognosceteipsum (22 hours ago) [-]
I want to become a weapons engineer but my grandfather thinks it is not nice since it will obviously kill some people if I'm successful. Should I listen to him and become a teacher or something of sorts or pursue my dream?
User avatar #164045 to #163960 - teoberry (53 minutes ago) [-]
follow what ya wanna do. dont let others decide your job. youre a nord no ones gonna get killed, and think of who they're gonna be used against
User avatar #163988 to #163960 - advicedude (15 hours ago) [-]
Work for the government and get pensions.
User avatar #164006 to #163988 - cognosceteipsum (9 hours ago) [-]
I dont think I'm allowed to get a government job
User avatar #163962 to #163960 - ScottP (22 hours ago) [-]
Do what you want. Just as long as you create a robotic-exoskeleton in the process
User avatar #163963 to #163962 - cognosceteipsum (22 hours ago) [-]
That would be badass
#163950 - deckbox (23 hours ago) [-]
İ just wish u didnt get distract so easily and talk about other shit when we are talking about you and me. think of me at least you are talking to me.

I am on the phone to my girlfriend, I talk about how I recognized candyman song playing in the background, for literally 10 seconds, and she ignores me the rest of the day and is in a foul mood and says things like that.

Am I really in the wrong ? She is making me physically unwell with her mood swings like this, I feel like I have to walk on eggshells about everything i say. But the thing is when we talk on skype she is texting other people at the same time, and she hasn't added me back on face book but continues to have creepy old guys on her friend list.

What Do ?
User avatar #163954 to #163950 - yourinvisiblegf (23 hours ago) [-]
i'm french and may not fully understand this situation
i would advise you to trash her

better to be alone than to be in bad company
User avatar #163989 to #163954 - advicedude (15 hours ago) [-]
vous avez essayé... plus de francais, moins de anglais
#163955 to #163954 - deckbox (23 hours ago) [-]
i dont know, I feel like everything i do and say no matter what is wrong, we were doing perfectly ok one minute, then she turns on a dime the next.

I have nothing else, she came back to me 11 months after a break up, And i am trying everything in my power to not mess up again, but no matter what i do it has started going wrong already , and My health and heart and head, stress levels almost uncontrollable, its really unhealthy but I have no choice, What am i going to do ?
User avatar #163956 to #163955 - yourinvisiblegf (23 hours ago) [-]
she can't respect you so at least respect yourself
and don't allow her or anyone else to make you feel this way

she seems to be fucked up so trash her and move on
#163957 to #163956 - deckbox (22 hours ago) [-]
Yea that is why it ended before, too toxic, too intense. But the break , i really thought things would be so much cooler, and they were but I started worrying about shit and now she is worrying about shit and I just dont want that happening again, If I can't keep things on an even keel, hmm maybe better to not try again I don't know what to do.
#163958 to #163957 - yourinvisiblegf (22 hours ago) [-]
shit-worrying isn't clear to me

good luck anyway
#163959 to #163958 - deckbox (22 hours ago) [-]
yea, I mean, when it is good, oh my fuck am i the happiest ever. Its like, she had a lot of shit in the past, And sucker that i was i was that support rock for her through it.

But well, i can't say it has been healthy for me, i had a breakdown and the stress levels when she came back i dont know this feels so much worse now. Almost like, I have been getting worse and she got better.
User avatar #163948 - yourinvisiblegf (23 hours ago) [-]