Upload
Latest users (2): explosiverectum, the one and only, anonymous(1).
Anonymous comments allowed.
#48277 - darkelephant
(2 hours ago) [-]
Is there a certain way to target upper chest and lower chest? I heard chest is chest and all chest exercises work the same parts.
#48276 - chewythewolftwo
(2 hours ago) [-]
You guys are smart, right? (Inb4 crickets)
Been going to the gym a few times a week for around 6 months. I'm not looking to be the next adonis or whathaveyou, but just general physical improvement. My question is, what the hell can I do to chase away my ~love handles~? It's one of those weird spots that I don't really know how to polish the extra fat off of.
(5'11/177lbs, not crazy out of shape or anything, for reference)
#48274 - anon
Reply -1
(4 hours ago) [-]
#48273 - FuckYouFatBen
(4 hours ago) [-]
Hey guys I could use some more answers.

So I recently started Free Weights with a friend. But I do go to the gym by myself and would like to do this routine I found everyday.

What are some do's and don'ts of Free Weights. Things that piss you off and things that make you think that guy is a bro?
#48265 - loomiss
(8 hours ago) [-]
Can we bring back those good old fitness challenges
Keep them in line with bodyweight though somewhat
like benching your bodyweight for most reps or squatting 2x bodyweight or whatever
Also
who here can do the most consecutive pullups?
#48270 to #48265 - studbeefpile
(7 hours ago) [-]
Bodyweight cheater curls for triples w/unlimited rest intervals.
#48267 to #48265 - mendelevium
(7 hours ago) [-]
Its either me or MP, I'm pretty sure we are the only ones here even capable of pullups, but maybe cpt has some tard strength tucked away for the occasion.

Haven't done unweighted in awhile though so I guess like 20-25 would be my absolute max.
#48275 to #48267 - loomiss
(3 hours ago) [-]
God you are a cunt mate
I can do pullups like most people on this board
#48272 to #48267 - dealwithitfagg
(4 hours ago) [-]
I can do pull ups. Not that much tho, I think about 8
#48271 to #48267 - the one and only ONLINE
(6 hours ago) [-]
i do weighted pull ups with 10 kg but yeab only you and MP can.
#48261 - bendingtimeisgood
(12 hours ago) [-]
Hey faggots, I've posted on here before about wanting to lose some weight. And I've already begun taking baby steps, by almost entirely cutting out soda. Now I drink maybe one every couple of weeks, whereas I drank multiple a day before. Although, I still drink stuff like vitamin water, which has about half the sugar and calories. Now, I'm wondering if you guys can give me some advice about actually controlling the food I eat. I have a weakness for food obviously, or I wouldn't be in this situation so, if I don't know if I'd be able to stick to a diet I couldn't enjoy. Also, I was born to fat parents, so junk food is really all I've ever known. Hoping you guys can help me at least downgrade from obese to common fatass, and see where we go from there.
#48268 to #48261 - mendelevium
(7 hours ago) [-]
The problem with you is that in order for you to move an inch you're going to have put the effort of a mile in there.

Being born to fat parents and not knowing proper nutrition from birth is going to be really hard to get out of. You're essentially programed at this point to grab a shiney bag of chips rather than a grilled chicken breast or some broccoli. And the problem with that is amplified that once you are like that, even if I straight up TELL you which food is good, which is bad, how to eat, how much to eat, ect, people who are programed like that will STILL think a bag of chips is better and get it anyways.

You gotta break yourself out of the mold bro, no one can help you but you. Research diet and nutrition, eat right, pick your foods, soon enough you won't even want shit food.

Maybe I'm thinking you're in a situation that you arn't but I've met a lot of people stuck in the hole and its pretty fucked to get out of.
#48269 to #48268 - bendingtimeisgood
(7 hours ago) [-]
Maybe I'm in that hole, maybe I'm not. I don't know, I've never really tried before.
#48262 to #48261 - skeptum
(10 hours ago) [-]
Hey fag <3
I went from 98kg/216lb to 79kg/174lb 169cm manlet reporting in in around 2 years of trying to lose weight. At the beginning I loved eating junk food and couldn't give it up so I tried slowly phasing it in to my life. What I did was I first told my friends and family that I want to be healthier and lose weight so they don't tempt me with bad food as most people aren't dicks and are supportive. I then tried replacing just one meal a week with a more healthier option. At first I hated vegetables and it was tough to find what I like so it sucked. When I felt comfortable I would slowly add more and more healthy meals a week until I eventually reached the point where it was one unhealthy meal during the week. This took me around a year to get to consistently as I had relapsed a few times which is okay since I'm trying to change my life and shit doesn't happen overnight, or in a few weeks or months even.

Hope this helps with the start of your journey bro and please feel free to ask for anything as I am happy to help. I'm struggling myself as I am in med school starting rotations at the hospital and I find it hard to have time for healthy food.
#48260 - the one and only ONLINE
(16 hours ago) [-]
In two weeks time ill be quitting weight training to study and focus on working, ill instead be one of those bodyweight training people just so i can save a bit more money. studying to be a nurse and its a full time study and i just wanna focus on it since i plan on being jobless. its been fun and im not the strongest but my records were

Ohp 60kg 135lbs
Bench press 80kg 180lbs
Barbell rows 100kg 225lbs
Squats 110kg 240lbs?
Deadlifts 150kg dont even know just times it by 2.2

I should take a picture of my self soon just to show what i really look like though youd probs feelngood about yourselves looking better than me. But its been a fun journey, i was never into strenght just pushed weights for fun being it was my stress relief, my therapy, my enjoyment. Ill just leave you guys a picture of me when I first started going to world gym which was literally a year ago to thisnday
#48256 - devilicious
(08/28/2016) [-]
#48259 to #48256 - studbeefpile
(22 hours ago) [-]
It Frank Yang gym sessioning.
#48254 - Abortedwafflez
(08/28/2016) [-]
Had a seizure, everything looked fine. Mother checked my sugar with my brothers glucometer, I was 112 30 minutes after waking up with no food or drink in my system. So, looking for some easy and cheap diabetic meals. Everything I see online either looks depressing as hell or doesn't even look like food.
#48263 to #48254 - skeptum
(9 hours ago) [-]
Hey med student here (almost done yaaay)
When I worked in the diabetic section of the health care center we usually don't give set diets but usually tell them to have half of their plate as non-starchy vegetables and one quarter protein and one quarter carbs. Even when the proteins come from curry we generally saw an improvement in their blood sugar (both long and short term) in most patients. You can still have decent meals its just about the proportions I gave above. Also eat your veggies first before any carbs or protein as it actually does affect insulin levels and makes you less likely to become resistant to insulin (which is what type 2 diabetes is). If you have any more questions feel free to ask.
#48264 to #48263 - Abortedwafflez
(9 hours ago) [-]
Thanks for the info, but what do you mean by eat my veggies first? Like, earlier in the day before any major protein or carbs, or simply eating them first on my plate? With the latter I personally don't see how it would make too much of a difference.
#48266 to #48264 - skeptum
(8 hours ago) [-]
Like if you have a meal that's a salad and some chicken and rice eat the salad first then the rest like in the same meal. I never thought it made a difference either but there have been studies done (I think the japs were the first to find this) that if you start your meal with vegetables you have less of an insulin spike in your blood. I can't remember 100% but it has to do with veggies having a lower glycemic index which preps your body for the rest of the meal. In case you're wondering glycemic index is how much certain foods cause a change in blood sugar so whole wheat would have a lower glycemic index than chocolate.

Another thing recommended to lower blood sugar is to lose 5-10% body weight as long as you're not very skinny already which isn't much but it drastically reduces your risk from developing heart disease and diabetes if that is something you are worried about.

Also having a good breakfast that is mainly protein and low glycemic index carbs has recently been shown to decrease the risk of diabetes but that is still being investigated so it isn't 100% certain yet.
#48248 - vetis
(08/27/2016) [-]
So one of my biggest dietary and health problems is I absolutely hate most vegetables, and the ones I do like are starchy and carb filled [corn, rice, potatoes].

But I realize, I don't mind butternut squash, pumpkin, and so on. So it seems squash are okay taste-wise, but what about nutritionally? Are they a healthy food option?
#48249 to #48248 - vetis
(08/27/2016) [-]
Oh, fun fact. I just recently got weighed, and I'm smack dab in the middle of a healthy BMI. I can't even express how relieved and proud I am. We did it boys.
#48232 - baglesbites
(08/27/2016) [-]
It's Friday night, and time for another round of the car game! But first, I will reveal the user who stumped you all on Wednesday's game! nwbballplayer

Moving on, today's user is represented by a Scion TC due to having a slightly faster and more muscular look than an average car, but it is not too powerful and has an easily forgettable design. It is outperformed by sports cars, and is basically average in the looks while being a little on the heavy side.
#48243 to #48232 - mendelevium
(08/27/2016) [-]
if this isnt MarinePenguin I'm a meme.
#48247 to #48243 - anon
Reply +7
you're already a meme
#48244 to #48243 - studbeefpile
(08/27/2016) [-]
"a little on the heavy side"

MP is pretty lean bud.
#48245 to #48244 - mendelevium
(08/27/2016) [-]
Looks average but hes 200lb+, I know you set up this little meme world for yourself but the average weight for most dudes is like 170-190.
#48250 to #48245 - baglesbites
(08/28/2016) [-]
It's not mp, he's too skelly mode. Stud is right, the user isn't lean but not too fat.
#48246 to #48245 - studbeefpile
You misunderstand me.

"a little on the heavy side" suggests fat, not overall weight in lbs - at least to my interpretation.
#48241 to #48232 - cptmongtard
Me?*
#48240 to #48232 - cptmongtard
<e
#48238 to #48232 - asotil
Loomis or kungfuzero
#48251 to #48238 - baglesbites
(08/28/2016) [-]
Nope and nope.
#48252 to #48251 - baglesbites
(08/28/2016) [-]
Think on this chunky side
#48253 to #48252 - asotil
(08/28/2016) [-]
It you bud?
#48257 to #48253 - baglesbites
(08/28/2016) [-]
It's me... I hate that fucking car too
#48234 to #48232 - studbeefpile
is it me?
#48235 to #48234 - baglesbites
(08/27/2016) [-]
No, its not bloated enough to be you.
#48236 to #48235 - studbeefpile
(08/27/2016) [-]
Salty food + water & diet soda = bench OR every time.
#48237 to #48236 - studbeefpile
PR*

Damn auto correct.
#48233 to #48232 - nwbballplayer
(08/27/2016) [-]
I had to go back and check what this post was about but I appreciate the mention/description. I've had a few small injuries and outside problems that have kept me from posting anything really for the past couple months, but I'm gonna post an update soon
#48219 - loomiss
(08/26/2016) [-]
Did legs for the first time in months (dont ask why)
but today I cant walk correctly and some girl asked me if I was "starting early" referring to the fact i look drunk.
I need a fucking wheelchair
#48227 to #48219 - anon
(08/27/2016) [-]
Well yeah nigga, after leg day isn't a meme.
#48220 to #48219 - loomiss
(08/26/2016) [-]
Also while helping my girlfriend in the gym today some girls asked if I was a trainer.
didnt know if I should feel good that people would think im a trainer or abd because most trainers I see are dyel cucks
#48221 to #48220 - loomiss
bad*
#48216 - mendelevium
(08/26/2016) [-]
Started my bulk, gave me the good ol tummy rumbles like always the first few days but thats to be expected with a diet change.

My cut I was leaning toward 1000~ cal ish if I could manage it and dropping the water weight.

Now I'm going to 3000~ minimum for a few weeks until I hit 190lb then I'm going to do 2500~ minimum for 6 months.

First week I started my bulk I instantly went from 165 to 175 because my body craved water and the metabolism bounce back. Prob also contributed to the massive out of nowhere spike in PR's too. Gana miss the tiny waist but I already don't feel like I want to kill myself so thats a + but the abs are fading so who knows.

Recommendations for my bulk to max out on gainz? I'm already increasing carbs and protein and cal by a fuckton, just looking for tips to throw on as much mass as possible. In the perfect universe I'd like to hit the stage at a lean 200 next year, but that would take a lot of gear and the perfect diet and exercise routine, but fuck me if I'm not gana try.
#48193 - beyondthebatman
(08/26/2016) [-]
Hit weight gain plateaus what do
#48242 to #48193 - doctersmiles
Cardio to get lean.
cardio doesn't make you lose gains fyi
#48230 to #48193 - Elk
Quit.
#48212 to #48193 - mendelevium
Steriods
#48208 to #48193 - studbeefpile
(08/26/2016) [-]
GOMAD + 20 rep squats and deads, also 15-20 rep accessories everywhere.
#48217 to #48208 - loomiss
15 rep accessories???

I only do like 8-10 rep accessories
am i doin wrong
am i HOPELESS
guide me
#48224 to #48217 - studbeefpile
(08/26/2016) [-]
15-20 rep accessories are GOAT for building phases.

I'll let you in on a secret programming protocol that I love to use.

Start your accessories with a weight you can for sure do for 20 reps on at least the first couple sets (out of 3-5 total sets). Add 5lbs each week. Eventually as the weight gets heavier, the reps will decrease. Continue to add weight until you're down below 8 reps on the final set, then drop down to 10lbs heavier than your initial starting weight, and do as many sets of 20 as possible, then repeat the process.
#48255 to #48224 - loomiss
(08/28/2016) [-]
how bout non accessories?
8 rep ?
#48258 to #48255 - studbeefpile
(23 hours ago) [-]
15-20 rep accessories are GOAT for building phases.

I'll let you in on a secret programming protocol that I love to use.

#48222 to #48217 - marinepenguin
(08/26/2016) [-]
I usually do 12-15 reps for accessories.
#48223 to #48222 - loomiss
(08/26/2016) [-]
Well shit maybe ill do that
#48203 to #48193 - anon
**anonymous used "*roll 1, Magic 8-Ball*"**
**anonymous rolls Don't count on it**
#48201 to #48193 - sugoi ONLINE
GOMAD
#48197 to #48193 - baglesbites
(08/26/2016) [-]
Peanut butter, milk, olive oil, ice cream, anything that's calorie dense.
#48192 - studbeefpile
Hit up some Close Grip bench today

-nb4 "your close grip is my regular grip!", yeah, and my regular grip is your wide grip.
-nb4 "NOT PAUSED!?!?!?" its a lockout accessory, I have separate work I do for power off the chest - such as the close grip Spoto Pressing I did after this...

185x18, how it look, buds?
#48188 - lieutenantbuzzkill
(08/26/2016) [-]
When i was in middle school, i was a short, fat kid. So i decided to lose a lot of weight. I ate only about twice a day and rode my bike constantly. And it worked. But i still wasn't happy.

I'm now i'm in my junior year. I'm 5'6" and weigh 114 pounds. My family and friends say i'm skinny but i still try to lose weight. I can see some muscle, but i'm not that strong. I can only bench about 40 pounds. i still try to lose weight because i still have a lot of fat in my gut and im embarrassed to never wear a shirt. Whenever i try to lose wight i'm so hungry i eat like shit for the rest of the day. someone please give me advice
#48213 to #48188 - mendelevium
(08/26/2016) [-]
You might still be fat, might also be water weight, who knows.

But a fact of life is you can only bench 40lbs and at that point it doesn't matter if you're fat or not because you're a dyel.

Eat more, pick up some weights, research how to do everything right, and do that for a couple years. I mean fuck it you prob already have body dysmorphia you might as well get into weight lifting.
#48189 to #48188 - marinepenguin
(08/26/2016) [-]
You're skinnyfat. The best way to stop being skinnyfat is to build muscle mass, trying to diet down only ends up hurting you more and makes you even more skinnyfat due to metabolic fatigue and dysfunction.

Put on like 30-40 pounds of decent muscle mass.
#48190 to #48189 - lieutenantbuzzkill
(08/26/2016) [-]
Not entirely sure how to do that like how i should eat, how often to work out or what to even do when im working out you don't need to help me with this if its too inconvenient
#48191 to #48190 - marinepenguin
Reply +2
(08/26/2016) [-]
I've got work in the morning so I'm trying to get to bed.

But basically tldr version. Eat more food than normal, try to aim for 3000 calories if you can. Try to eat healthy foods, but as long as you aren't eating chocolate and drinking soda every day you'll be okay. High protein.

Join a gym, find a gym, get a hold of weights somehow and start researching routines online that revolve around multi-joint lifts like bench, squat, deadlifts, rows, etc. Learn proper form and slowly increase weight as you get more comfortable.
#48187 - dvmaster
It's been awhile since I posted here, but here it goes:

&gt; On december 1st 2014 I decided to stop being fat and ugly
&gt; Went from like 150 lbs skinny fat to 135 lbs skeletal by just going to the gym and eating clean
&gt; After that it was a struggle but I figured out what I needed to do to put on some lbs and get a little better at lifting  This took probably like six months
&gt; From 135 to almost 185 in like a year and a half, with a decent level of bodyfat
&gt; Even got lmao1pl8 OHP
&gt; My pants stopped fitting around me legs and my shirts around my arms and neck
&gt; Three months ago
&gt; Get scholarship to study abroad, have to attend meetings and run around all day setting everything up, didn't have any time left to lift
&gt; Already here, took me two weeks to find a gym with barbells and squat racks
&gt; Didn't have a chance to go till today
&gt; Try to squat, feels like I just used my legs for the first time in 20 years, by my third set I felt like throwing up my soul
&gt; Don't even know how much I weigh but it's definitely way less

Rip in peace dvmaster's gains
(2014ish - 2016)
It's been awhile since I posted here, but here it goes:

> On december 1st 2014 I decided to stop being fat and ugly
> Went from like 150 lbs skinny fat to 135 lbs skeletal by just going to the gym and eating clean
> After that it was a struggle but I figured out what I needed to do to put on some lbs and get a little better at lifting This took probably like six months
> From 135 to almost 185 in like a year and a half, with a decent level of bodyfat
> Even got lmao1pl8 OHP
> My pants stopped fitting around me legs and my shirts around my arms and neck
> Three months ago
> Get scholarship to study abroad, have to attend meetings and run around all day setting everything up, didn't have any time left to lift
> Already here, took me two weeks to find a gym with barbells and squat racks
> Didn't have a chance to go till today
> Try to squat, feels like I just used my legs for the first time in 20 years, by my third set I felt like throwing up my soul
> Don't even know how much I weigh but it's definitely way less

Rip in peace dvmaster's gains
(2014ish - 2016)
#48228 to #48187 - dvmaster
F
#48214 to #48187 - mendelevium
(08/26/2016) [-]
>Not scheduling your entire life around the gym
>Saying you ever had gainz
pick one

Nah bruh you can't look me dead ass in the eyes and say every day for weeks you had not 1 hour out of your day for some gainz. Idgaf if I'm dieing of the plague Ima hit the gym if its a gym day, and prob not take a rest day that same week cuz I was sick and didn't get a good lift in. Thats how you get gainz bruv.
#48194 to #48187 - baglesbites
Press F to pay respects.

F
#48161 - falafelofdoom
(08/25/2016) [-]
does any of you have any experience with tendonitis (tendon inflammation), how to prevent it, recover fast?

I am having tendonitis in the shoulder quite often (every 2-3 months). And it's really anoying because usually it takes from one to two weeks to recover. For prevention i do shoulder stabilization with elastic. When injured, ice, rest and antiinflamatory pills.

the bad thing is that it always stops my progress and puts me 2-3 weeks behind.

So any thoughts, experiences?
#48167 to #48161 - marinepenguin
(08/25/2016) [-]
What kind of movements are you doing to cause it? Since it's your shoulder joint, I would assume you've developed imbalances and impingments from improperly training your shoulders.

While recovering I would recommend band work, and doing lots of rear shoulder work like band pullaparts, rear delt fly's, face pulls, etc.

You could also start doing more shoulder friendly pressing movements like landmine presses, push presses, etc.
#48173 to #48167 - falafelofdoom
(08/25/2016) [-]
thanks for the advice I haven't heard about landmine press before. Going to try it from now on.

I think i usually get it while doing handstand training. though it does happen with other movements. And mostly it's located on the front part of the deltoid muscle (closest to the chest) where most of the arm muscles connect.

Thanks for the help
#48174 to #48173 - marinepenguin
(08/25/2016) [-]
Sounds more like a muscle imbalance. Just throw in a lot more rear shoulder work and it should get better. It's common.
#48183 to #48174 - falafelofdoom
(08/25/2016) [-]
thanks for advice. gonna check some exercises and add them to my work outs.
#48151 - mendelevium
(08/25/2016) [-]
Went shopping for some more athletic gear recently because its pretty much the style now anyways so fuckin why not.

Picked out some sexy ass joggers that show off my badonk, also picked up some sleeveless shit cuz why not.

Always have a problem with shirts though that nothing fits my arms/chest/shoulders/lats but also fits my waist.

Looking around find this maroon sleeveless tank diego-T lookin thing, don't even look at the size and try it on. Fuckin love it, its tight on my waist and fits my chest but hugs my lats where is this shirt all my life. I flex around a bit in it, take it off, read the tag.

Its a small.
A women's small.
A women's small sports gear T.
gana fucking kms the fact that I can even fit in a womens small.

tl;dr
Tfw you shop around and that perfect shirt is a women's small
#48178 to #48151 - studbeefpile
>Can't squat 315
>"badonk"

lol.

Real talk though, you gotta go for those skinny-boy brands. Rock and Republic in particular makes good quality, well styled clothes, and typically their shirts are created with a v-taper.
#48185 to #48178 - mendelevium
(08/25/2016) [-]
I can rdl 315 for reps though, just cuz bad knees don't mean bad glutes. Plus you know your boy likes them ATG squats, comp squats just make me feel like I'm cheating.

I'm bulking now so rip small waist anyways.
#48199 to #48185 - baglesbites
(08/26/2016) [-]
Some people can squat more by using the stretch reflex and "bounce" out of the hole anyway. I had my strongest squats ever by taking it slow until I hit the hole, then speeding up until I hit the bottom.
#48210 to #48199 - mendelevium
(08/26/2016) [-]
Some people, more like short people can sure.
I have the legs of a toned daddy long legs, I usually pause at the bottom because the bounce I get is barely anything.
#48231 to #48210 - baglesbites
(08/27/2016) [-]
It probably has more to do with limb lengths than overall height. I've seen a guy who was probably around 6'1 squatting who could do it with a decent amount of weight. Or possibly hamstring tightness has something to do with it, because no matter how much I stretch them they stay pretty tight.
#48204 to #48199 - cptmongtard
(08/26/2016) [-]
Md bounces into holes not out
#48186 to #48185 - studbeefpile
(08/26/2016) [-]
Cool man, post some vids.
#48153 to #48151 - marinepenguin
(08/25/2016) [-]
I either have the choice of wearing mediums that hug my waist but are like spandex on my upper body, or wearing L-2XL depending on the brand, under armor/Nike usually runs small and 2XL fits well that are just snug enough on my upper torso but huge on my waist.
#48154 to #48153 - mendelevium
(08/25/2016) [-]
Exactly, I either look like a square with a large or a queer with a medium, tfw no custom tailor shirts.
#48156 to #48154 - marinepenguin
(08/25/2016) [-]
I just usually go with big shirts, because people will assume I'm bear mode and then they'll be pleasantly surprised at a well developed core.

Super tight shirts give you that metrosexual look and I'm not into that.
#48158 to #48156 - mendelevium
(08/25/2016) [-]
All about the metrosexual look.

Nothing turns a girl/guy on more than looking like you don't give a fuck who gives or receives.

no homo though.
#48162 to #48158 - marinepenguin
(08/25/2016) [-]
I've learned to dress a certain way to attract certain kinds of girls.

Just managed to reel me in a 5'11 10/10 this past week actually.
#48164 to #48162 - mendelevium
(08/25/2016) [-]
Yeah steriods make me only want to go for girls that are unbelievably thicccccccccccc.

that and thick girls are fucking top anyways.

#48165 to #48164 - marinepenguin
(08/25/2016) [-]
Girls like that are 95/100 times massive sluts in my experience.

Gotta find the ones that didn't peak until after high school and are still on the upward slope.

Also ass > tits no matter the scenario
#48179 to #48165 - studbeefpile
W H Y N O T B O T H
H
Y
N
O
T
B
O
T
H
#48182 to #48179 - marinepenguin
(08/25/2016) [-]
Honestly as long as they're a handful anything extra doesn't make a huge difference to me.
#48184 to #48182 - studbeefpile
How true that is.
#48166 to #48165 - mendelevium
(08/25/2016) [-]
tbh I'm a massive slut, I can rest assured in myself that no matter the girl I've probably had more sex than her. So don't really matter to me who she fucked, I'm pretty confident that I'm 3 times better then every guy she has been with combined.

You treat a girl like a girl when she is used to getting whatever she wants and you pretty much instantly win. confidence even when false is pretty much GG with girls.
#48168 to #48166 - marinepenguin
(08/25/2016) [-]
I'm more of a relationship guy. Last one was three years, but she was a bit of a whore before we dated and she taught me well.

I just make them laugh and that's all I really have to do honestly. Confidence is never an issue. Plus being a cop means being used to being in uncomfortable social situations.
#48198 to #48168 - baglesbites
(08/26/2016) [-]
Are you military police or whatever your branches equivalent is?
#48202 to #48198 - marinepenguin
#48226 to #48202 - baglesbites
(08/27/2016) [-]
My cousin told me security ends up dealing with drunks and sleepless nights. If that's true, good luck and have fun .
#48239 to #48226 - marinepenguin
(08/27/2016) [-]
Lots of drunks, lots of weed, very little actual base defense and very little sleep.

That's a pretty accurate depiction by your cousin.
#48225 to #48202 - baglesbites
has deleted their comment [-]
#48144 - asotil
Reply +5
(08/25/2016) [-]
Lads, this might be where I leave you all

As some of you know I had an incident at work a few weeks ago that put me in the ER. I won't go into detail but it's pretty bad. Doctors told me I can't push myself too hard anymore or I could suffer a brain hemorrhage. I figured "Well, I guess that's the end of my strongman/powerlifting career. I just can't do Deadlifts or 1rms anymore, it could be worse" Then today at work I was asked to make some Divot fill. This calls for 3 bags of the mix and 2 big buckets of sand. So I loaded the bags into the cart, boss drove them up, and I got the sand. The buckets when full couldn't have been any more than 70 or 80lbs each, and the shop was about 50 feet away, so I decided to pick them up by the handles and walk them over. Picking them up gave me a weird feeling, and 10 steps in I was feeling cold, colors were switching all wrong, spots were appearing in my eyes if I could even keep them open for a second or two, and my entire skull felt like it had an incredibly bad case of pins and needles. Immediately I dropped them and started coughing like I'd smoked ten packs a day for the past 40 years while questioning if I had just died and was looking through just my soul.

This concerns me because not only was it complete bitch weight for a farmers carry to start, but I was doing this easily with 200's barely a month ago. I am capable of far less than half the strength I was a month ago out of fear of death. I fear for what my bench has become, or my squat, or what I am even capable of doing without having a seizure. I am terrified for what this means for my future if I can barely lift anything ever again, if I can't even push a fucking lawnmower around for a buck let alone haul a wheelbarrow. What would I do if I or someone I know was stuck under something heavy they couldn't move? Would I die trying to help them? Would I even be able to move out on my own? I'm made only for manual labor as I am not a smart man, and I can no longer do much manual labor.

It's been a good run lads, but there's an excellent chance I will die trying to move something soon, and quite frankly if the that saved me in life is going to be taken from me, then perhaps it's for the best if that happens. I'll live on here, :')ing and calling you all small on a regular basis as usual, but my days of PRs and Sumo memes have come to a very early end. It's been a pleasure shitposting with you, gentlemen
#48218 to #48144 - loomiss
(08/26/2016) [-]
You'll come out of this man. You have to souls and spirits of generation of sumo gods looking over you you shitposting fuck.
Best of luck lad you made me chuckle a lot
#48229 to #48218 - spirits ONLINE
Fukken wat
#48200 to #48144 - dudewtflolpoo
RIP MEMELORD

FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS
#48195 to #48144 - baglesbites
(08/26/2016) [-]
You're not allowed to leave, remember? If it was the whole mini van thing I'll delete the post I swear.
#48215 to #48195 - asotil
(08/26/2016) [-]
If you stop comparing people to cars I'll actually kill myself
#48155 to #48144 - marinepenguin
(08/25/2016) [-]
Hopefully it's actually something that's fixable through weight loss or a change of diet or even medication. It almost sounds like you also have super high blood pressure.

I definitely wouldn't give up on fitness entirely, I'd just focus on what you CAN do and get good at it, instead of focusing on what you've lost.
#48160 to #48155 - asotil
(08/25/2016) [-]
My diet has been very clean for the past few years. Rarely I is it I have something bad like when I activate my calceits

Weight is at an all time low of 247 right now, was 254 at the hospital. Before I started working I was down to 266 on my cut, working in the sun all day in dress clothes has been good for weight loss

At the end of the hospital visit my blood pressure was in perfect ranges according to the doctor They did it in the ambulance and when I first got there as well, both were higher than normal because I was fucking panicking from coughing and vomiting a total of 2.4 pints of blood onto the golf course and the bathroom sink followed by being told I passed out for a bit

The doctor said I had some weak blood vessel walls in my nose, stomach and chest. The nose burst and led to a chain reaction which caused the coughing/vomitting yes it was different blood, my head was tilted down and they were different shades , and to top it all off, my asthma came out of remission meaning I can barely breath most of the time and am now prone to random fits of suffocation

What I CAN do is probably pushups, MAYBE situps, but my days of enjoying lifting are done
#48163 to #48160 - marinepenguin
(08/25/2016) [-]
Fuck bro. Definitely wouldn't hurt to at least stay active and keep losing that weight.

Take up cycling and do triathlons or something, I actually had tons of fun doing those.
#48149 to #48144 - studbeefpile
Reply +2
(08/25/2016) [-]
Goodnight, sweet prince. Hopefully science will heal you, one day...

In the mean time, you might as well cash in on that sweet disability cash, son. I know a portion my taxes go towards welfare checks for degenerates, but I'd feel better about it if I knew one of them was you :')
#48150 to #48149 - asotil
Reply +2
>Disability

I can still work is the problem, I just can't lift """""heavy""""" things, and until I fix my asthmatic lungs can't work a rotary mower. Luckily for me there's plenty of other machines that need to be used and stuff that needs wheedwhacking for dick pay which I dare not leave because I don't want to go back to unemployed for 8 months with no cash :')
#48147 to #48144 - mendelevium
I'll miss you meme boi.
Low key whenever I did legs I'd think to myself "yeah one day I'm gana get as big of a squat as asotil!" but now that day will be a sad day.
#48146 to #48144 - anon
(08/25/2016) [-]
pls don't die, it wouldn't be the same without you
#48145 to #48144 - cptmongtard